[ b / c / d / f / o / q / r ] [ home ]

/d/ - Drawn

Pen, Pencil, Tablet, Crayon, etc...
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1449617550243.png (26.44 KB, 768x512, starter's selection.png)

9c99c No.12160[Last 50 Posts]

Welcome one and all to the seventh or eightieth story that I am pleased to announced a story about the pregnant adventures of your lovely ladies of the sea.

Your name is Admiral Dusk. A new recruit in the fleet's command structure combining multiple nationalities such as Americans, Japanese, Chinese and you, a British representative.

The Admirals that have formed the alliance were spread thin and you are stepping in to fill a gap and maybe create a rather considerable fleet to fight against Abyssal Fleet.

"Admiral, this way please. your first recruit are waiting for you"

You follow the man through the hallway and to a safe.

"why is there a safe?" you say exactly what you had on your mind.

"this is to keep any Abyssal Fleet agent out of the fleet HQ and away from the girl who you will be commanding" the man said as she punched in the code and turned the lock. the safe door creaked open slightly with the man opening the door the rest of the way. He gestured to you to go first. on the other side of the door you see a giant room full with computer screens and a navel war table in the centre of it all.

"The girls are this way sir" he open a door and you step through.

"greeting." you hear in unison as five girls bow before you.

"This is Fubuki Kai Ni or Ni as she like to be known" he point to the one in the school girl uniform and the black hair and she bowed.

"That there is Murakumo Kai Ni" "HUM" she huffs and looks away.

"aaaah ok and this is Sazanami Kai" he point to the little girl who didn't even look like she was out of junior school and also had light pink hair. she smile childishly at you.

"this is…." the little girl shuddered. she was even younger that Sazanami and by the looks of it pretty shy " Inazuma Kai"

"And last but not least Samidare" she point and the girl who was smile and brimming with confidence.

"Nice to meet you" you were not that accustomed to the Japanese system and bow slightly out of embarrassment.

"Now that you have meet the girls you must choose which one to start your fleet and assist in the fight."

"uuuuum what."

"it is simple admiral." Fubukia steps forward "you must pick one of us. the rest can be recruited later but it is up to you for who the first one shall be." she showed a lot of intelligent and was very upfront about the whole thing. " you can pick due to class of ship we are or who you feel pleases you more." Inazuma blushed and tried to hide her face.

Who ever you choose will be the starting of a glorious pregnant armada

1)Fubuki
2)Murakumo
3)Sazanami
4)Inazuma
5)Samidare

Achievement:

Girls status:

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100
Bauxite: 100

6b160 No.12161

>>12160
I vote for Samidare.

6ec76 No.12166

Samidare sounds good to me.

22ec7 No.12172

Hmm…maybe once I get a new computer, I should look into Kancolle. It looks a bit like it's in the same genre as SRW/T or Fire Emblem. Does it cost money to buy/download/play?

6ec76 No.12173

>>12172
It's a free-to-play browser game that requires use of a proxy if one lives outside of japan. If you go on the wiki you'll find translations for most (if not all) of the in game text, along with instructions on how to get started.

34e5c No.12186

Um… Not to tell you how to do your job (especially since you're doing this out of the kindness of your heart and that horny spot that we all come here for), but we could use more description on the girls. I personally was having a hard time telling who you meant by which name. We might need some more easing into this setup. And I'm hoping that you'll tell us more of what the heck we're doing, because other than knocking these girls up, I have little clue on the mechanics of what we'll be doing.

On the plus side, I congratulate you for having the wherewithal to try your hand at a CYOA thread.

With that said, I'll add in my vote for Samidare

6ec76 No.12201

>>12186
The issue is that the game has little to no story. Outside of in-game dialog character personalities are only fleshed out in fan works. As for choosing characters, I would recommend going on the wiki and just picking out everyone that you find visually appealing.

As for game mechanics, it's just resource management/unit production and turn-based-combat controlled by random number generation. I'm interested in how this is going to work.

With all of that aside, I'm hoping OP does a really great job!

1554d No.12207

im sorry that the first post was a bit skinny on detail. it was mainly to get the story started and allow people the choose of who will you first ship be. i shall try and explain the objective and maybe the story in this part

1)Fubuki-0
2)Murakumo-0
3)Sazanami-0
4)Inazuma-0
5)Samidare-3

with the decision left, you start to get frustrated as you had to pick but Fubuki's words came back to you "we will be able to be recruited later." with that in mind you look back at the girls.

one keeps catching your eye. Samidare a small girl in stature with not a big cheast but with her with her smile she seamed to wear all the doubted and fears of war felt minor. her long blue hair was wrap into a pony tale which stretchered all the way to the floor. as you look at her your eyes meet her eyes were as blue as her hair and with a sparkle she bowed slightly trying to avoid the other girls gaze.

"I…I shall pick Samidare" you say while stuttering her name. with that the rest of the girls bowed and left the room. "ok now you have a ship to command you will now needed to set her to work." "what" you asked. "you didn't think that you would be stuck on defensive duties, the Abyssal Fleet has station a local fleet near a island not far from here. the other admirals that are even close to the Island are already off supporting defences of local cities and trying to move up into the enemy territory which means… you will have to send in what you can to scout,engage and destroy the enemy stationed at the island and find out anything you can." the man starred you down before Samidare appeared "do not worry Admiral I shall not fail you." with that the threat level lowered you smile back at her. "Now follow me to the war room.

you follow the man into the room followed by Samidare. you gather round the table and see a map "this is the map is the island that the Adyssal Fleet is station at. with just having one ship at the moment you do not needed ship formation. now there are a few mission to start with. scout, bombard, engage, salvage and distract." the man breaths before staring again "you can assign any of you girls onto these mission…..but as you are starting off i would suggest you scout the place. doing that will help affect the other mission performance.

Scout would help other mission to succeeded by having the location and enemy types marked down.

bombard will weaken the enemies but if not followed up with an engage the enemies garrison will replenish.

engage is the option and mission that is affected but all the chooses and will allow great stride to capture and hold positions.

salvage is where you comb through the seas near the enemy to find either fall enemy ships to analogize or gather any materials

Distract allow your first fleet to take the eye of the enemy off the objective and onto you, you will needed to follow this one with a secondary fleet and a engage mission to be affective

"i am ready when you are admiral" Samidare smiled.

1)scout
2)bombard
3)engage
4)salvage
5)distract

Achievement:

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (health and ready for an operation)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100
Bauxite: 100

1554d No.12208

File: 1449766712218.jpg (12.28 KB, 259x194, samidare.jpg)

this is what she looks like…. i forgot that

dc5cd No.12209

File: 1449777038251.jpg (268.51 KB, 720x1017, Samidare1.jpg)

>>12208
Let me help you there.

34e5c No.12211

Well, let's take the recommendation and scout the mission area.

6ec76 No.12218

Scout

6ed1d No.12235

Scout

1554d No.12257

File: 1449932988603.jpg (75.22 KB, 1280x720, sea.jpg)

Right i shall now also add emotion stats like the zelda to help people get thing done.

1)scout-3
2)bombard-0
3)engage-0
4)salvage-0
5)distract-0

Samidare smiles as you look at her "roger that admiral. I'll scout the island." with that she walked calmly off to the launch bay but turned to you for a second…"can….can you watch me go sir" she hesitated with say that but continued by looking at you

"I shall be off now admiral. I have to monitor and assist other bases. you will not see me again." the man who helped you left the room and passed the safety doors.

"sir" Samidare quietly spoke to you "OK Samidare" she smiles as you walk along side her. you pas multiple room,one of them being a medical bay, another a canteen and a arcade.

As you walked through the base you see that all the staff are female, no male in sight….more belly for you I guess but you walk on. you approach the launch bay as Samidare runs off quick to grab parts of her equipment that were not already attached to her. you stand at the bay as she quick skips to you and salutes. " Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer: Samidare at you service Admiral" with a smile she waits for you to give her the all clear. with a nod she dashes through the gate and out to the open sea. the gate and the giant doors start to rill back together locking the facility. you look around at the girls working away like nothing happened.

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

actions

1) explore the base (suggest a place)
2) take to one of the operator
3) head back to the map to watch her progress

Achievement:

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 30:00:00)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100
Bauxite: 100

34e5c No.12261

>>12257
Emotion: 2
Action: 2

Let's keep an eye on her. It is her first mission, so let's be available to support her if she needs advice or other help.

1554d No.12262

dammit I needed to write more in a post…they look really small compared to the rest.

6ec76 No.12271

>>12257
Emotion: 3
Action: 2

24c14 No.12282

>>12262
I wouldn't stress that so much. Honestly, I would work on proof reading your stuff too. XD And admittedly, I have a hard time telling what's going on a bit too because you've left out a lot of descriptions on stuff, so working on explaining the situation would help too. But just keep at it, have fun and try to work on improving as you go.

>>12257
I vote

Emotion: 1 Sex
3 Watch her progress

1554d No.12317

>>12282
true…….my gramme is pretty terrible but I shall continue to write this story and give you all something to have fun reading

6ec76 No.12330

>>12317
I'm just happy the you used decent formatting. I'll take "meh" grammar over a single five-thousand word paragraph any day.

As for advice, you should read each of your posts out loud. This'll help you spot errors and natural sentence breaks. Also remember to capitalize the first letter of each sentence.

Just keep going and you'll improve in no time.

079bd No.12347

>>12262
Don't worry too much about length for length's sake. Sometimes you need more space, sometimes less. However, a little proof-reading and capitalization would go a long way. Let us see a little more of this world.

I agree with >>12330, nothing makes you a better writer faster than practice. It may not be pretty at first, but hopefully the payoff will be worthwhile.

>>12257
Friendly
Talk to an operator.

Let's get some more information on where we are and what's the overall situation.



But most importantly, congratulations on taking up this project. It's going to take a lot of effort, but I wish you the best in this endeavor.

1554d No.12359

File: 1450114576464.png (87.21 KB, 187x478, NPC_Quest1a.png)

felling we shall be following is friendly

1) explore the base (suggest a place)-0
2) talk to one of the operator-2
3) head back to the map to watch her progress-1

you stand there for a bit as the locks on the main door out to the open sea seal shut. you feel like you just gone through a rush of emotions or more correctly a rush of situations, from being call upon to sending a girl to (what you only could think of) her doom and not you had to wait hours to see if she was alright. you shudder slightly as you still didn't know what was going on. you had gotten small amount of information such as "you have to help take a island" and "pick a girl" but other than that you were pretty lost.

"are you OK Admiral?" a faint voice spoke from behind you. You pivoted on the spot to see the source of the voice. A tall young women with black long hair with a blue hair band and glasses stood before you. she was clutching a couple of books against her chest and a ink quill was placed in her ear. "Admiral?" she spoke again but this time more concerned.

"I…im fine miss….." "Ooyodo" you stop for a second before speaking again "what?" she look at you "Sir i guess you do not come from Japan then" "nope" she sighs "just try and learn the name sir" she spoke to you on equal term which was great.

"Anyway Admiral are you OK? you seam a bit lost?" the girl goes back to her concerned look "It just I have never learnt of this back in Britain i knew about old fashion ship becoming obsolete and the girls coming into use but that it." she look at you and nods. "I can teach you if you like." she smiles slightly as she look at you. "if you would not mind." you scratch you head as she point to a chair "please take a seat"

As you sit down she being to talk "You know that the warships of old had become too hard to operate and how the ship girls came to be?" "yes" She nods again "Good then we shall start from there. the ship girl were created years ago to minimize the effort needed to create ships that could secure the seas but with this new found power people began to use us.." "wait us?" she stopped an looked at you "Yes admiral I am one of them." She frowns at you as you sit back in your seat "Let us continue. We used to explore first off, to help expand our knowledge of the world we inhabited but as the world became smaller the countries and the governments that ruled them started to see eachother as threats so the started fighting. it was painful to see my sister fight against on another and lot of my sister fell due to the actions of the government." A tear rolls down her face as she spoke. you stand up and walk to her side. "Im sorry Ooyodo………did i say that right." you put you left arm onto her shoulders as other people is the launch bay started to look at you. "that…that was not the worst…through the smoke came a bigger threat… Abyssal Fleet." chatter could be heard from the rest of the people "they…..were so dangerous, they were so familer. people say they are broken bodies of our sister but…..what i saw was far worse….i saw my sister, all of them broken, twisted and being a shadow of there former self before the war. I….I had to kill them again" she started to break down. "Why did you tell me this Ooyodo if it was going to hurt. "because you needed to know!" she stood up and look at you with tears streaming down her eye. "You needed to know what we are face and why we fight! We do this to remember the girls we lost and to make the world safe again!"

"um Admiral Dusk." another voice. "is this a bad time." you turn to see a girl in a nurses uniform and a clipboard. "Just wait a second" you turn back to Ooyodo "you don't have to put yourself through that pain again. i'll make sure of that" she tries to brush her tears away but they still fall. "i….i must excuse myself sir." she run off with both her hands still clutching the books to her room in the base. "im sorry i brought that up" you whisper to yourself as you turn to the nurse. "what's up" "Admrial Dusk you are requested to go to the medical bay." "requested……by who."Mamiya sir"

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

1)go an see Ooyodo and "help" her
2)go to the medical bay
3)head to the mission room


Achievement:

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 29:30:00)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100
Bauxite: 100

34e5c No.12367

>>12317
If I might also offer a bit of advice; start a new paragraph when you change who speaks. It makes it easier to follow who is saying what.

>>12359
Emotion 3
Action 2

We'll have to apologize later, duty calls.

079bd No.12373

>>12367
New paragraphs when the speaker changes, capitalization, and spelling.

>>12359
Sex
Medical Bay

Let's see what the food supply ship wants of us.

6ec76 No.12387

>>12359
Emotion: Friendly
Action: Go to Med bay

1554d No.12401

File: 1450192716538.jpg (402.72 KB, 1000x1000, Mamiya.(Kantai.Collection)….jpg)

emotions- friendly

1)go an see Ooyodo and "help" her - 0
2)go to the medical bay - 3
3)head to the mission room - 0

You look out as Ooyodo climb up the stair to her bedroom and vanish up the stairs. You huff as you turn to the nurse.

"Could you take me there. this place still is new to me." The nursed bowed and lead you back to the medical bay.

"Miss Mamiya. The admiral is here to see you." The nurse walk into a room and brought out a women. A motherly looking figure in a white tight fitting dress with an apron on walked out of the room. She glanced at you and smiled.

"My you are a good looking one." She walk up to you and looks up at you "and a tall one at that" she smiled as she gazes at you for a bit before snapping out of it. "Oh my name is Mamiya but the ship round here call me mother for short."

"I think I will call you by your name if that is all right with you." she nods "So Mamiya why did you send for me?"

"Well admiral. I am a food supply ship and as such I am in charge of food supplies around here and with my other co-work Irako we help run the Medical bay but at the moment she is on an errend." she take a second to breath. "But I have called you here to talk about our supplies. We can't fight on empty stomachs but our supply lines have been cut short." her stomach growls. "The thing is you do not have another Fleet that would be ready. There is three option I can see to getting new ships."

"Three?"

"Yes, three. Two of them are normal and the last is……." she leave that part open as she continues, you continue to watch her walk about as she talked. "First is we create the girl. But that will take to much time, years maybe. The second is that we find them on the open sea which is possible but very slim. and..the third option." She walks up to you a whispers in your ear. "Do you know about Pregnancy?"

"Uuum yes." You say puzzlingly

"Ok then. It is rare for a ship girl to become pregnant. Only two known pregnancies have been recorded throughout the whole existence of us." she breaths and continues. "But with both recording the baby that was born was as strong or stronger than the mother. Armour thicker, more weapons to use, faster, everything."

She stops for a second and point to a door and a sign at the far right-hand side of the med bay. You walk up to the sight and see that it was covered in bust. You brush off the sign as it light up "産科病棟" it said on the sign. "What does that mean?"

"It stand for Maternity ward. Ever since those two pregnancies they have built them in just in case." She spoke as she slowly creped up behind you.

She turn you around and pushed and pushed herself against you. It almost felt like she was hugging you as she voice started to change. "I really want to study ship girl pregnancies… Maybe I could become pregnant and figure out study myself.

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

1)Let's take her up on the offer and do it in the Maternity ward
2)A more Private set might be better.
3)I don't think we should abuse her…she seems off
4)(suggest a option)

Achievement:

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 28:24:59)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100
Bauxite: 100

079bd No.12408

>>12401
Sex
1

We must get the food supply ship's breasts lactating. Anything else would be a travesty.

34e5c No.12417

>>12401
I believe a meme would be appropriate here: "Well that escalated quickly."

Emotion: Sex
Action: 1. We need the food supply and the Maternity ward is private, so we might as well give it a shot. I just hope she's got all her marbles. Or maybe she's just horny/lonely.

6ec76 No.12423

>>12401
Emotion: Sex
Action: Maternity Ward

1554d No.12480

"emotion states"
1)sex-3
2)caring-0
3)friendly-0

1)Let's take her up on the offer and do it in the Maternity ward-3
2)A more Private set might be better.-0
3)I don't think we should abuse her…she seems off-0
4)(suggest a option)-0

You seam in a daze as she pushes you into the room. the dark room was lit up by lamps beside a bed and at the end of the room were ultra-scans.

"now…..shall we get started" Mamiya spoke softly as she started to take of her dress starting with her shoulders. With her round breast freed from her dress top she looked at you. "I think you would love to see these get bigger wouldn't you." she grins as she pushes them together and against you.

With multiple though going trough your head (most of them say to go right ahead) you ask a question. "why?"

"why?…because I want this… I want to feel love. I want to know what it is like." She presses against you harder. "I just want to feel what a mother would feel."

"But this has.."

"nothing to do with supplies. It does dear. This option is the only quick option we have to have another ship girl…and I am willing." she bared her head into your chest and pushed you onto the bed "I want this."

she pulled her dress up and pull down her wet pants revealing that she was had her love juices running down her leg since you had entered the room. She start to unzip your trousers with no resistance from you, your member just ping out and stand as Mamiya edged her privates to yours using her juices to get closer.

She did not hesitated and neither did you. You push you genitals into the slit as she moaned. she started to move up and down making her moan even more loudly then leans in "I want your children." She grab your hand and places it on her belly "right in here."

You hold of on finishing as much as you can but her raving sex drive seams to overwhelm you as you feel cum leak out but she speaks out loud "I can't hold it much longer!" With one swift lung downward from her you let your load out straight into her. she falls on top of you panting with red in her cheeks. she lays on you catching her breath.

"That….that was……" She could not speak but instead cuddled up to you as she started to fall to sleep. "thank you." she said before nodding off. you feel it best to redress her and covered yourself back up and got out of bed

"You are a strong one for just being a food supply ship." You giggle to yourself as you cover her with a quilt-cover and let her sleep. you stroke her head as you left.

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

1)Head to Ooyodo's room to help her out
2)Go to the war room and monitor Samidare
3)find this "Irako"
4)get some sleep


Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- 5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 25:40:39)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100
Bauxite: 100

1554d No.12481

File: 1450309674526.jpeg (60.17 KB, 443x707, sexytime.jpeg)

this is the images

6ec76 No.12521

>>12480
I say get some sleep.

1554d No.12530

also soon i shall ask for peoples opinion on what ship they want next and maybe they can get it from the mission or ship creation.

34e5c No.12535

Emotion 2

Action 1

1554d No.12591

File: 1450450238910.jpg (132.05 KB, 979x816, bedroom.jpg)

You stumble up to Ooyodo's room weakened by your exploits at the med bay but you are determined to apologise to her and make things right. You get to her floor and knock on the door.

"Ooyodo? you in there?" You say softly as you open her door. As you enter you hear a soft sob from the corner. you look around and see Ooyodo huddled on her bed and crying. You walk to her side and sit on her bed. "Ooyodo. please stop crying, I need you."

she curls up more as she speaks. "Sir. I just and to be alone for a bit.

"Ooyodo you are an amazing girl and i swear to you that we will find a way to defeat the enemies and get your sisters back." you say proudly while slightly rocking forward and backward.

"Really sir?" she start to uncurl and looks at you, you see that her tears had covered her face and had no sign of stopping.

"yes I promise you we will save them!" You start to yell as your tiredness takes hold.

Ooyodo sees you acting strange and asked you. "Sir it getting late. Maybe you should think about getting some sleep." you look at her now as she had sat up and started looking at you, she had stopped crying.

"You right Ooyodo." You nod and stand up. she stand up with you and help you to your room. As she did so she press her chest against your back but in your tired state you think nothing of it.

"Get some rest Admiral, you will needed it." She says as she tucks you into bed. you slowly drift off to sleep.



Ok now we have finished a day im going to want a few thought on what to do tomorrow.



Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- 5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 23:50:39)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100
Bauxite: 100

1554d No.12614

Is there a reason that this thread does not appear on the main page?

1554d No.12642

Ooyodo sat next to you as you drifted off to sleep. She watch over you with a small smile as she stroked your face. "sir. thank you for trying your best." she stops stroking your face and turn to see a shelf full of files, she stands and gathers a few, she then pivots on the spot and looks at you. Again she smiles and sit back down and faces towards the desk. opening up the first file and started to read.

Log 451

Today was tough. having my primary fleet being taken down by an abyssal scouting for was a giant setback in the defence of the pacific. the base is bracing itself for a assault, and the main cities are evacuating as I write.

Ooyodo quivers and see read a future log

Log 475

The assault has been and gone but there were strange sights. i have not heard about any of the abyssal fleet being pregnant but i saw first hand that one of there girl was clearly with child. this is strange for many reason but I guess this is how they continue to produce there fleets.

Ooyodo looked puzzled as she read that log

Log 476

I have decided to investigate this pregnant ship girl phenomenon by sending my secondary fleet to scout out what they can but when they returned they could not find anything.

she skip a few logs and saw that the admiral of the log import had started to scribble his words.

Log 560
one of my heavy Cruisers felt sick today hehehehe………………….also said her oil didn't leak is month heheahahahahah he…

Ooyodo closed the file and look at the name on it "Admiral Toko. He was station in the Philippines…..His base also had one of the two pregnant ship girl in it during his time there. but….what he said before about the abyssal fleet getting pregnat and having children…my sister are mother?"

She ponded as she grabbed some files and started to sort them for you.

1)still is up to you to decide what you shall start to do tomorrow.

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- 5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 23:10:39)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100
Bauxite: 100

1554d No.12681

File: 1450572867026.png (1.03 MB, 1723x2056, Ooyodo.png)

You wake up in your room. You rub your head and turn to your left, you see a small upskirt shot of Ooyodo as she collapsed onto your desk and sleeping. As you stir she shuffles her face and towards you but still asleep but your beautiful upskirt shot disappeared as she shuffles her below and now you just see her sides.

You sit up and sit against the wall. You tap Ooyodo on the shoulder as she suddenly woke up. "aaaah Sir" she slurs but stumble out of the chair but stood. "Sir your awake good." She bust herself of and looks at the time. "Sir I think it is time to gain any updates from Samidare-san."

"How long was I out?" You look at you watch and then the clock placed on the side.

"Sir. You have fallen asleep for about 12 hours maybe more. There is most likely a few thing that the Scouting mission has brought up."

You hear a small growl emanating from Ooyodo's stomach as she rubs her belly "I think breakfast would be a best start for the day. We needed to start the day well and after that we shall check up on Samidare-san and…" she looks at you as she says "maybe you can figure something out…" you see her cheek flush red.

You nod and start to head to the mess hall.

Entering the mess hall you see all the girl that operate the base grabbing plate of limited food from the rails. you grab a plate and follow the line.

"Admiral?" you look up and see a bright smile beam across the food containers. It was Mamiya in a bright apron with normal uniform. "Admiral, ah it good to see you." Ooyodo was not paying attention to Mamiya but she said the sentence with a soothing tone with a motherly tone.

"Ah Miss Mamiya it is good to see you." Ooyodo started to clue into the convocation.

"Ah Miss Mamiya. nice to see you. How is the medical centre." Oodoyo asked with a smile as Mamiya looked at you then her then back to you.

"Ah the supplies are strong, we are ready for for the first fleet return" she spoke with a snotty tone. You decide to walk to a table and sat down, a few second later Ooyodo sat next to you. Both you eat there food and start the day well.

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

1)lets head outside. i think a walk around the base will be good
2)It is time to check in
3)maybe it time to fine another girl to start "manufacturing" ship girls


Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- 5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 10:10:39)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100
Bauxite: 100

8196a No.12684

>>12681
Emotion: 3
Action: 1

34e5c No.12709

>>12681
Emotion: 2/3

Action: 2. Check in. We need to make sure the mission is going well.

524e2 No.12818

>>12681
Emotion 3
Option 2
Let's hope she hasn't tripped and sunk herself out there. Poor girl probably would run into Re of all people, just on accident.

1554d No.12821

File: 1450827567599.jpg (751.4 KB, 1093x1536, Samidare on patrol.jpg)

Your mind is split between the chooses you set yourself Ooyodo tugs on your shirt to grab your attention. You turned to her as she look at you.

"Sir, we should head toward the mission hall. We should check on how the mission is progression." Ooyodo looked toward the door toward the hallway on the ground floor. With Ooyoodo taking the lead, you follow and find yourself back in the giant conference room with screens light up and operators doing there best as to keep track of all the information from the Abyssal fleet to the allied forces. They work tirelessly as your fleet and any nearby are out fighting, they do there part for the war effort.

"Ah miss Ooyodo thank you for you to attend." One of the operator tells her."I am sorry about yesterday." The girl said apologetically

"Its fines, it was just a minor… break in my though, we would have to explain our history to him one way or another." She tried to smiled and lighten the mood but to no avail. The mood of the room still stayed professional which confronts you slightly but with conference can a eeire air too.

"Sir it seem we have established radio contact with Samidare." Ooyodo spoke as she looked at the flickering dial of a radio placed on a table next to the central map. " Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer Samidare come in, over"

"*yawn* Morning base." You hear her voice crackle through the radio. Ooyodo point to you then to the radio.

"Um…"

"Admiral!" she let out and exited yelp as she spoke "It is good to hear your voice Admiral. It is the only nice thing I have heard in hours."

"Samidare, how goes the search, found anything." You talk to the radio

"The enemy are stationed on the island, only small monsters that I can easily deal with."

"Where are you now?" You asked inquisitively.

"I am on the Island, slightly inland, I have made a small camp and used it rest for the night." you hear a small amount of concern in her voice.

"What's wrong destroyer?" Ooyodo asked.

"I… I feel strange. Different from yesterday." she spoke

"When you get back you will needed to have a check-up at the Med-bay with Irako." Ooyodo said

"There is something else Sir." Samidare speaks to you through the radio. "I have found a syringe with a strange yellow liquid and a harbour is on this island and…..and what look like a laboratory." She pause as she cough her breath.

"A….laboratory. Can you investigate that any more."

"Already doing that Sir." she spoke. With that the radio crackled and died.

You sigh with relief as you hear her voice and her that she is safe…..of sort.

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

1)explore the outside of the base
2)start to make other ships (legit way or baby making. if baby making then with who)

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- 5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 9:55:39)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100
Bauxite: 100

8196a No.12822

>>12821
Let's explore the base.

34e5c No.12823

>>12821
Emotion 3

Action 1. Let's get to know the rest of the base.

1554d No.12830

You breath a sigh of relief again and look around the room. With all the operators working continuously. You look up and see balconies and other levels full of workers and books on shelves and a multitude of desks close to the opening.

Ooyodo watches you as you spin on the spot and steps back and and smiled as you took all of this is. She waited for you for about half an hour before you realized she was waiting. "It is fine Sir. You can keep gazing around the place, it is a sight to take in."

"Well. I'm sorry anyway, I should have realized that you were still here and that I should pay more respect to you." You say to her to help her stay comfortable but as you turn she just stood there smiling with no lose of concentration or comfort.

"Again sir, its fine."

You smile at her as you look towards the door. "Ooyodo, is it OK if we go outside…"

Ooyodo smile fades as you ask that question. "out……outside?" she mutters.

"Yeah… is that not allowed?"

"Well yes sir……It….its a danger for a ship girl to go outside the base. "it is dangerous." she says as you start to walk to the secured door that lead into the base. "Sir, I can't go out there, we can't go out there. It is dangerous for us because the area we are in, it is not safe for us until we have have that island secure. then…" she stops speaking as you start to open the security doors. "Sir?"

"Ooyodo, I just want to get some fresh air, nothing bad will happen out there." She tug on your shirt wanting you to stay.

"Sir…please." She to get close to your back and tries to stop you. "Don't do outside."

"I'll be fine Ooyodo." you step outside the safe door and as you turn to see Ooyodo standing there in tears wishing you could come back inside.

"Sir…"

"Don't worry Ooyodo, I will be fine. trust me." You say as the door closes on her. you continue to walk out of the base but see only concrete walls until an opening.

The wide world opened up you see only forest, no housing nor shopping streets only forest and a dirt road which was the road you and the admiral drove down, overgrown grass also surrounding the base and throughout the forest itself. you start to wander into the woods and look around. You hear rustling from the bushes as you walked. You stopped and look at your surrounding. waiting


"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

1)investigate the noises.
2)keep walking.
3)stay were you are.


Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- 5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 9:30:39)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100
Bauxite: 100

1554d No.12831

File: 1450908720477.jpg (196.46 KB, 600x375, nature-flowers-forests-sun….jpg)


8196a No.12847

>>12830
Might as well investigate.

98b48 No.12852

>>12847

Don't be ridiculous, option 3, stay where you are.

524e2 No.12859

>>12830
Embrace our inner White Person In A Horror Movie.
>Check out the noise.
*Hopes for Wo or Hoppo-chan…*

34e5c No.12897

>>12830
Emotion 3

Action 2, let's keep going and get back to base asap. If it's not safe, we shouldn't be here.

1554d No.12924

File: 1451067667240.jpg (10.63 KB, 235x215, hoppo.jpg)

You edge closer to the bushes to take a closer look. Your mind flashed to see all the horror films and all the anime that had millions of dismemberment. You slowly brush the leaves to the side and revealed……Nothing, nothing was there, a warm pact on the ground lay beyond the bush. The grass had been flattened. You pull back as a little girls giggle bounced around the forest.

Again the bush shifts as you turn around. Again you walk on following the bushes movement, while in your head you are screaming, pleading just to go back Ooyodo was right…..This place is creepy. But as the manly man you are you press on. You stretch out your hand and get ready to pull back the next bush in front of you…Again, nothing behind and again, a childish laugh echoed round the woods. But this time a bit closer to you.

You turn around and quickly see a glimpse of white hair bash behind a bush behind you. With that you rush over to the bush but again nothing, you started to become frustrated and and that little voice in your head went away and just started to rush into bushes and find whatever or…..who ever that is.

After 10 minute or so of searching and listening to a little girls laughter you pull away a bush as see her. A small long white haired girl with two black horns and pale white skin sat there looking harmless. She look at you and just smiled… You felt a bit uneasy as you see her but kept her in your eye sight just in case she jumps about again.

"HHII…." You look at her as a giant machine beast jumped from behind her and snarled at you. You jumped back as she pats the monster head.

"you…you you are…." she stand….or what look like stand as when she did she was still no higher than your knee. You look at her as she puts a finger to her lips and tells you to be quite but she still smiled. Instead of her darting around she simply walk towards you.

"That was fun." She spoke in her childish tone towards you and seamed to be playful, a complete opposite to her pet….thing. She walked straight up to you and tugs your trousers. "let's play again, please please please!!!" she tugged your trousers again with the (I'm going to call it a dog) dog following her and staring you down.

She pets the dog as it moved back then looked back at you "please." She asked again but you were a bit shaken as you have heard of this people girls and that monster. She was part of the Abyssal fleet but it seem she did not know that you were part of the force fighting against her kind but she did not much care at the moment.

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

1) Let's "play" with her (what ever she means)
2) GTFO
3) talked to her and try to find out who she is.

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- 5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 9:19:49)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100

Also merry Christmas to you all

8196a No.12926

>>12924
Figure out why Happo is on our base. Also we need to keep her away from Nagato.

1554d No.12927

>>12926
We don't have Nagato at the base so no needed to worry about that

34e5c No.12931

Emotion 2

Action 3

1554d No.12943

File: 1451088993073.jpg (35.46 KB, 480x410, image.jpg)

You stepped back from her but her grip on you stayed fast, she kept looking at you wondering if you still wanted to play. Her dog started to growl as you do so… maybe it has some sort of physic bond with her but whatever it is it was pissed and it seamed that the only thing that was stopping it from mauling your face off was the little girl.

"Uh Miss?" You have no clue of what her name is and you don't really think that she will tell you.

"Hoppousei….that my name" She says smiling.

"Ok shit another Japanese name……..Well Hoppo do you want to tell me why your here?" You shudder as you think she might go a bit mad because of it.

"I just wanted to play… like what we were just doing…why do you asked."

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum there is no reason…" You look at her with fear in your eyes but she stood there with a childish smile and no harm in her eyes. this however still does not settle your nerves.

"May I asked who are you." She asked

"Um my names is Admi……." You stop speaking as she look at you and tilts her head " Admin Dust…" You face your name and hope to hell that she is not a good lie detector.

"Are you local?" "Hoppo asked "There is nobody to play with around here other than the people at the cement box but they do not come out often" she looks left then back to you "but a car came down the road some time ago and brought someone knew." She knew about your arrival and saw the Car drive by.

"I…I…I am from the local village…" Again you hope she falls for it.

"But. The village is that way." She point behind her as the dog growls more. "You Came from the base."

"Shit I'm dead." You thought to yourself as she started to see through your story. "I… worked there?" Again grabbing at lose end hoping to find one thread.

"But"

"Ah shit." Again

She looks at you but does not she concern or waery but just continues with her happy mood. " you still want to play." she pulls close to you again and now tugs on your shirt. "You can play still right."

"noooooo." You say quietly as the monster growls and Hoppo smile dropped to a frown.

"aaaaaah i wanted to play." The dog advances towards you without it's master keeping it in check.

"Ok maybe a little play time." You say second before the dog started to bit you but it stops

"Yeah play!" the smile and her happiness returned to her face as she bounced around. The monster retreated back to it's masters side. "do you want to hide this time or shall I hide again."

"You can hide again…..I'm fine with that." She gleeful bounced off into the bushes.

"Remember to count then." You hear her voice bouncing around the forest. You panic for a second.

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

1)Play hide and seek with Hoppo
2)Book it back to the base and forget everything that happened there.

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- 5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 9:19:49)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100

1554d No.12970

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 9:01:49)

I forgot to alter the time

1554d No.12989

Right i'm going to try some thing. While voting is still going on i'm going to try and expand the lore of the world around the world to get more back story and maybe give people ideas of what ship girls from other fleet to use….if that is even possible.

The first country i shall talk about is a place near and dear to my heart. and that be Africa.

The stat of Africa is very well actually. the Abyssal fleet do have a big present amount the lower countries and on the equator but admirals with the American, British, India and the African fleet push.

Being the birth place of humanity, the Abyssal fleet want to take this prize and us it and taunt humanity to make more pre-emptive attacks. It is said that the Abyssal fleet here are seen with tough round pregnant belly and lovely curves which means the baby count there is large.

Have been in warmer weather means the ship girl and any girl in generals are usually wearing less clothing.

OK the vote are still open and if this goes well there will be more of these little nuggets of lore outside of the story

34e5c No.12991

>>12943
>>12943
Emotion 3

Action 1

1554d No.13010

You pause and contemplate about high tailing it back to Ooyodo and plead for her forgiveness but then you though that maybe… I could get more information. But at the moment you are just going to play with this child. your fatherly instinct kicked in as you start to loudly counting. Each number you spoke a childish giggle could be heard until your reach 100. Looking round you see no moving bushes to indicate Hoppo hidden but small giggles could have help you.

You walk about the forest, following her sound you see a small amount of movement. You edge closer to the bush then pull the bushes apart. You were surprise slightly as Hoppo jumped out at you in a stat of joy with a stat of pure happiness spread across her face.

"hahaha, again, again!" she jumps up and down as she said those words grabbing your hand in her own as she jumped up and down.

"OK." you say as she looks at you with playful eyes again.

"Can we go again. You can hide this time." She looks directly into your eyes as she says that. Her heart was on her sleeve, maybe her childish nature is something made up but you decide to push forward.

"OK, I'll hide this time." She claps her hands as you say that.

"I shall start counting." she covers her eyes as her dog nestled itself at her feet.

You rushed out of the clearing and start to dash about the forest, and hide behind a tree. It only takes a couple second before you hear movement from above you and suddenly she dropped down on you making you collapse onto your back, she was there sitting on your chest giggling her little childish tits off. As she laughed she bounced up and down off your chest while her dog just stared at you.

"My turn, My turn!" she said excitedly. You breath heavily as she moves off your chest, she long white hair trailing behind her also followed by her dog. You stop her before going to hide.

"I still want to ask you questions, Who do you work for?" she stopped and turned to you. She looked at you with a strange aura, a small amount of maturity flowed around her.

"I work for my mummy…and she works for the abyssal fleet…against the bad girls at the base and there friends." You take a deep breath as she continued. "The boss there is… mean maybe….the car brought a new boss man." her dogs stand at her legs gazing at you. " and I heard mummy say that she fought against one of the people who works there. A Light Cruiser who made mummy mad."

"But weren't people from the abyssal fleet like…..family." Hoppo look at you with a confused look.

"Like she was there gran-gran or something." It seams like she had forgotten about play and just seamed to have had fun answering questions. "Any more questions?"

"You working for the abyssal fleet." Your voice tremors as you speak but she move close to you.

"Don't worry Admin, I will not hurt you. I will make sure I protect you from the bad girls at the base." You were shaken by her saying that but she just looked at "And Shocker will make sure."

"Shocker?" the dog growls as she pets it. "ohh that thing is called Shocker. least it is better the chopper." She giggles but not as a childish way.

"Thank you for that Admin, I haven't laugh like that in years"

"wait… Years…How old are you?"

"hehehe…you would not believe me…when people learn the truth they stop playing with me." she shies away as she said that. "I want to keep playing."

"Then I guess I should not ask." She looked towards you again as you say that and she smiled slightly. "So, shall we continue hide and seek."

With that her personality snapped back to her playful self and you continued playing, with you failing at hiding and Hoppo continued to have fun and play about.

Hours passed as you and Hoppo play about. you slightly get better at hiding but it seams she always find you in seconds.

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

1)It is almost time to go to lunch time so it is time to head back to base.
2)Maybe you should get close to her.
3)wait…………..which ways back to the base

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- 5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 6:00:49)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100

1554d No.13011

File: 1451183980708.jpg (38.34 KB, 480x640, hoppou.jpg)

She looks at you with a growling stomach away but she can handle her own food.

8196a No.13020

>>13010
Lost, eh? I'd like to see how that goes.

1554d No.13033

>>13020
so I guest option 3

1554d No.13035

I mean guess

34e5c No.13039

>>13010
Emotion 2

Action 1 Time to head back to base, but let's try and let her down easy. Maybe come back another time.

524e2 No.13098

>>13010
I gotta go with my gut; Option 4: Adopt the ancient maestro of death right now. Barring that, option two, play some more. Abyssal Admiral Route, here we go.

524e2 No.13099

>>13098
Aw, damn, pic got eaten by file-size limits. It was hxxps://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1596801

1554d No.13171

File: 1451428555551.jpg (9.44 KB, 170x240, Ooyodo.(Kantai.Collection)….jpg)

You hear you stomach growl as well as hers and you looked up into the sky and see the sun in the middle of the sky. You realized that it should be time to head back to the base and get some lunch. You turn toward Hoppo as she still smiles.

"Hoppo I think I should be heading home now. I'm getting hungry." You say to her as she rubs her belly as it growled.

"Don't worry Admin. I have food that we can eat." She clicks her fingers as she realized that she had food at her base. "We just needed to head back home then we can continue playing."

You shudder as you think that she might bring you back to a harbour full of abyssal ship that are not that reluctant to allow a enemy to go there. you breath as Hoppo stretches out her hand.

"I…I think it would be better if I head home."

"But mummy would love to see you. she really like to have a 'friend' with her and with a new baby coming soon she will be needed a 'friend' again soon." you look at Hoppo as she crosses her legs and put her hand behind her back.

"Umm… I think I'm good. I'll come back out again later Hoppo but not now." You look at her as you start to neaten yourself out before hoping she would understand

"Ah mummy would love to come along and chopper started to like you." the dog growled at you as she said that, clearly the metal monster disagreed with it's master. " and I think Chuukansei-Ki would love to see you and so would…"

"No….thank you I'm good. I shall head home now but I shall be back." she stare at you knowing that your mind could not be change.

"Then tomorrow… I can bring food and drink tomorrow and see if anyone want to come along too." She start to perk up as you she realized that she could bring other people to the play session and bring food to allow for more play time.

"Maybe."

"Promise me to come back tomorrow." She puffs her non-extensive chest as she looks at you. "Please come back tomorrow. We can have so much fun with more people."

"ah…OK I may be back tomorrow." You try to convince her and surprisingly it worked.

"OK so you will be back soon." With her chest still push out she walk close to you and leans close to you. "see you then." she whispers and then ex-hauling walk back to her dog-thing and walk out of side with the dog following her.

Not a second longer you start to rummage around the woods looking for a the way back. you remember they way you came from but by playing tag you got a bit lost. But after a few minute searching you find the path and head back to base.

You are glade to see the building and walk though the halls to the safe. You input the correct combination and slowly watch the safe door open. You stand there for a few second and see a pair of legs appear below the door as it swings open. as you step through you are jumped. Arms rap around you and a damp face presses against you chest

"Admiral! your alive!" you look down to see Ooyodo with face pressed against you chest. "I was soo worried about about you sir. I though you might have…"

"Me….Get hurt…." you chuckle but looked at her as she was almost crippled to see you leave. "I'm fine Ooyodo. Thanks for caring for me." she rubs her noise on your chest as if she was nuzzling it. "You must be hungry. I know I am."

"food…food is still being served." she pulls away and tried to wipe away the tears. "We can make it sir." she smiled with the remain tears leaving stream on her face.

You smile to as Ooyodo and you walk to the mess hall and get food. After lunch you walk into the hall and Ooyodo stand in front of you.

"OK sir. what now?"

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

1)see how Samidare is getting on
2)research about the abyssal fleet types
3)full belly of food time to try and give some love to some people (who?)
4)let read up about any of our allies.

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- 5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 5:52:31)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100

05864 No.13189

Research on the abyssals, i want to see who we're dealing with

524e2 No.13208

>>13171
>Research the Abyssals
We need more info on Battleship-hi- I mean, the Abyssals, and what better way than to play with the Northern Ocean Princess herself? She's invited us into their home, a sure sign that cooperation can be an eventuality, eventually. Plus I'm interested in Henderson-chan.

So we'll play with her. Not because we need information on the Abyssals, but because we promised a little girl we'd play with her some more. She might be an ancient master of destruction, but she's still a little girl in need of a friend. And we're in need of Henderson-chan. So it works out for both sides.

524e2 No.13219

>>13208
Oh, right,
>Emotion:Friendly

1554d No.13273

"Sir?" Ooyodo spoke to you after a few minute of silent from you. "Sir, it is time to decide on what to do." Her moods was questioning you as you pondered on what to do.

"Can i go back outside?" You spoke to her and again Ooyodo's face dropped.

"Sir! No! You are not going out there again. please don't." Again she bagged you to not go.

"but?"

"Sir! No!" She puts her foot down and stood there defiant because she didn't want you to get hurt again.

"Ah fine. Well maybe I can go to a library and research the enemy." You spoke to her as her face slowly started to lighten up. "I think it would be better to know who we are up against rather than jumping head first into the unknown."

"Ah thank you sir, now you can be safe here." She says as she sighs with relief. she point towards the mission hall. "The library is above the main hall."

You walk towards the main hall and started to ascend the stairs to the library. "Do you want to do something else Ooyodo? It must be better than just staring at me reading books."

"Ah yeah. I needed to head back to the mission room. The operators say that the allies station near hear are trying to contact us." You reach a middle floor as she turned to you and bowed. She picked herself up and start to walk back down the stairs and head to the mission hall.

You reach the Library level and enter the room. "Ah good afternoon Admiral." A tall curvy girl with chestnut brown hair and glasses spoke to you from behind a desk. "What may I interest you in today." she spoke to you as she gestured towards the bookshelf near the opening to the mission hall.

"I'm looking to find more about our enemies." you say scathing your head.

"Ah these a few books here about that. Take the seat near the opening and I shall bring you what I can." She point before grabbing a trolley and heading off to start collecting the book.

You sit there looking over the edge and seeing Ooyodo working. Her long black hair curled up on her table and headphones on. you could even look down her. "Sir." you jump as the librarian appears. "Her are a few thing I have found. report on the enemy and basic books." She moves the book from the trolley over to the table then bows.

"Thank you miss." you say to her as she head back to the main desk. see one of the book 'Reported abyssal fleet ship around the pacific'

The first thing you must know is that the abyssal fleet has a limited hierarchy. First is the 'drones'. These creature are not the main ship-girls but there small and more frail counterpart. The drones are creatures that only follow the girls. the drone are also plentiful in numbers and also different variates so be careful when sending a fleet to engage all of them.

the second layer is the ship-girls themselves. They have many variates and also depend on area, similar to our ship girls. These can vary from an elite drone to a bosses.

Armored Carrier Demon
Armored Carrier Princess
Floating Fortress
Anchorage Demon
Anchorage Princess
Escort Fortress
Southern Demon
Airfield Princess
Battleship Princess
Aircraft Carrier Demon
Midway Princess
Aircraft Carrier Princess
Destroyer Princess
Aircraft Carrier Water Demon
Light Cruiser Demon
Battleship Water Demon
Anchorage Water Demon

Some of the ship are missing or not discovered so please keep your distance when you have found a new one. The girls all act on there own accord and can think for them-self unlike the drone class.

The third layer is unknown to us but my guess is it is a older more wiser version of the ship-girl. The ship-girl we fight on the field always reference these people as 'mother'. This probably means there are more than one and that they give birth to the lesser ship-girl and maybe give birth to a giant litter of drones with help from other 'mother' and there daughters.

You keep reading though the books and when you look up again you see Ooyodo's face in front of you "Sir it been an 2 hours. have you found out anything that may help us?"

You slap yourself to wake yourself up a bit. "I know that there we needed Samidare to report back because they have a list of drones and other stuff to help us along."

"Ah good." She smiles. "Sir I think someone want to speak with you. she said it could wait." She looks at you but she looked scared.

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

1)Go see who want to talk
2)explore more of the base
3)go to the med bay to try and find Mamiya
4)Head to the shop inside the base

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- 5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 3:52:31)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100

1554d No.13276

File: 1451500434029.jpg (47.8 KB, 500x311, abyssalfleet.jpg)

OK the one i wanted to show didn't work so here is this one that show that same thing

1554d No.13286

Also if you have any image that involve pregnancy and the girls or Kantai collection it would be useful

524e2 No.13313

File: 1451533238232.jpg (146.31 KB, 700x488, image.jpg)

>>13286
Like this?
(STATUS: HIT)

524e2 No.13314

File: 1451533315373.jpg (352.83 KB, 1254x1771, image.jpg)

>>13286
Or Like This?
[Text: Marriage Certificate]

1554d No.13339

>>13313
>>13314
there not the ones that are the ship we use which is why it is difficult but nevermind just have fun and vote

8196a No.13354

>>13273
Emotion: Friendly
Action: 1

1554d No.13461

File: 1451685844636.jpg (52.33 KB, 480x659, Musashi.jpg)

"No. I think it would be best if I speak to this person as soon as possible." You close the book and stand up. "Hopefully we can find out what this person want and maybe set up a trade link." You think about Mamiya. "Mamiya will sleep better knowing that food will be coming more frequently."

"Ok sir." Ooyodo spoke as she also stood up and walk to your side. "Then we shall not delay."

Both of the quickly strode down the stairs back to the main floor and back into the main hall. Ooyodo walks to her station and started to radio back. she twiddles with the dials as you walk to her. she placed headset on and started talking into the mic.

"Ooyodo to naval command. Come in naval command." You hear a mumble from her headset "Is Commander Musashi There. The Admiral is ready to talk to her." You hear a small mumble then nothing as she takes off the headset and had it to you. "Sir. she is on the mic."

You places the headset on and hear a womanly voice bounces into your eardrums. "Admiral Alfred Dusk I may presume." She somehow knew you were on the line.

"Yes miss." You say to her.

"We have heard that you and your naval base is new to the fight. I shall make this simple for you to understand." you get frustrated as she said that but continues to listen to her. "I and a company of 3 other ship girls will be coming over to your base and overseeing operation and helping out when we can.

"May I ask why?" You say questionably.

"We have our reason to be going there Alfred and we are not allowed to tell you." She spoke with so much authority that you did not really want to piss her off. "If there is no more question.."

"Actually there is one. we need to know if we can get a trade route for food supplies." you asked timidly and the radio goes dead silent before she spoke.

"We can discuss that in person. I have seen the crisis you are having and will assist in what way I can." You sigh as she spoke "If that is all, we shall be seeing you tomorrow at 08:00"

The radio fizzes as the connection was broken. Ooyodo looks at you. "Are they mad at you?" she asked you.

"No…no nothing like that. they are just coming to assist us."

"Ah great, I'll get rooms ready for them."

Ooyodo walk off and gathers people to get room set up. You now are free of her and can go when you so please…but maybe it would be best to stay inside the base to eases Ooyodos nerves.

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

A) options
A1) Visit the shop
A2) Head to the med bay
A3) Screw it. back out we go


B)who will arrive with Musashi
?
?
?

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- 5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 3:52:31)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100

36969 No.13463

1) sex
And
A2) medbay.

1554d No.13524

>>13463
you also needed to pick four girls who will accompany Musashi

1554d No.14053

File: 1452293681978.jpg (447.34 KB, 622x1000, Irako.(Kantai.Collection).….jpg)

You have a sudden and giant urge to go to the med bay and luckily Ooyodo is going off to with her people to make up rooms. Turning round you head down the hall and to the medical ward. You arrive at the med but with no Mamiya in sight. You look around the room for a second then see a women dress the bed and changing and watering the flowers.

"AH!" She jumped as you looked at her. A beatify young women with light pale green hair tied up in a bow stumbles then stand up and looks at you questionably. "Who are…..OH you the new admiral I have heard about from some of the girls and Mamiya." she scratchers her head and smiles. "my name is Irako. Nice to meet you." she bows but as she stands back up she looks at you.

You had not moved and a look of disappointment spread across your face. You were not getting any sexy time any time soon.

"Sir…are you alright?" She tilts her head with concern as you gazed was fixated on her. That same gaze slowly moved down to her waist and then fixated on her belly.

'Mamiya needed to studie pregnancy…She needed a pregnant ship girl…She is a female….And a ship girl…And her partner…And maybe Mamiya is pregnant too… So..two bellies for me and my pregnant fleet can start to take shape.'

Those though rush trough your head as Irako kept looking at you with concern. "Sir?" She reach out a hand to touch your face to bring you back into consensuses

A) options
A1) grab her hand and do it right on the bed she made. (if you want to. name a style
A2) Ask her for permission.
A3)Knock some scene back into you. allow her to touch your face


B)who will arrive with Musashi
?
?
?

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- 5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 3:34:56)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100

Sorry for the long gap. i was away from computer. but i am back now.

http://www.pregchan.com/c/res/3222.html

here is the chat thread that people can use to talk about the story. how I could improve in the story or dissuce who you would like to see. also about the game itself.

1554d No.14128

File: 1452385246124.png (861.73 KB, 959x558, british navelal girl.png)

So now while the vote is still up I shall tell you another part of the world. Next is good old home ground. Britain is a small safe zone from the abyssal fleet mainly because the fleet they field the more heavy and elite ships. The British Fleet is great but with greatness come them being stretched over the whole of the seas. The core of there forces is based around the the isle of there birthplace. They send out elite ship girls to foreign lands to support there other fleet such as Australia, New Zealand and Canada.

With small signs of the Abyssal fleet showing no moment of slowing they have Re-doubled there effort to search the Atlantic ocean. Report of place named "breeding pit" circle about the British higher ups. Ship girls have seen the abyssal fleet girl who were child-like have full 9 mouth full pregnant bellies and the more adult looking ones also. These "breeding pit's" are place that the abyssal fleet gains there new ships but how we do not know… there have been no raid on sea coast nor males being abducted so how were these girls pregnant. researcher have no clue to this and are looking at some possibilities.

6ec76 No.14168

>>14053
Let's do it here and now.

As for the ships, it feels weird to get freebies.

1554d No.14176

>>14168 OK so no hand me out. so they shall just be visiting to check on the states of the base.

54325 No.14306

File: 1452543815531.jpg (32.55 KB, 321x245, konachan-com-189483-2girls….jpg)

You grab her outstretch hand and yanked her towards you with her shuddering as you looked her with her face instead of questioning was now more scared. you start to strip her down as she struggles. You start to pull down her skirt and after doing so you push her on to her bed she just made.

"Sir!!! Please stop!" She curls up on the bed to protect her panties and private from. "What are you think." She speaking as you grab her pant and rips them straight off her legs. She gimmicks as you grab hold both her legs and tried to pull them apart, you struggle with a that as she resist that and kicked you once.

She push you back with that kick but you bounce back onto her, this time you were able to land parallel onto her with your glory place right next to her opening. She struggles but you hand pin her in place as she started to get frantic.

"Help!" She started to scream out but to know avail for the doors of the med bay were closed. As she screamed she felt a threshed from your pelvis and you hard member smash into hers forcing your member into her vagina "Ahhh! Stop!" she yelled but you were in your sexual mood and were not getting out of that any time soon but that did not stop her from struggling and screaming.

You thruster become more harder and faster as you started to climax but before you do you noticed that Irako was wet. She was complete soaked as you started to peak. "Please stop! I don't want you seed!" she screamed as you climax with her.

She fell back on the bed exhausted as you stayed on top of her. The last of her energy was now spent pushing you off and with no energy you fall back and now sit on her bed.

"Sir. Why?" She said as she started to whip herself off. You do not reply "Well at least you won't get me pregnant." You stare at her questioningly. "It is not possible… I'm sure it isn't." She start to question herself as you move close to her but she quickly stand up. "No sir!" She walk away from you as you stand up. "I shall not talk about this admiral….you must have had a laps of sanity. But If I do get pregnant you are taking responsibility!" She point her finger at you as you seed start to drip out. she crossed her legs as she felt it run and cringed. "Just please leave… I have more to do."

You try to stand but shakeably stumbled to your feet. She does not move and just looked at you with her arms crossed. you stumble out the room with Irako slamming the door after you. You are tired but can now do a few more thinks before sleep.

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

A) options
1) stumble towards Ooyodo and her team making the beds
2) Go to a in-base cafe for coffee (recharges you)
3) Go out for a work and meet you "friend"
4) Smile and pass out

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
RAPE!: This was not really that good. Poor Irako, she might have a baby on the way- (+10% on heal times)

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (mission time: 3:00:56)

Inventory:

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100

the effect can be both negative and positive. So try and do thing that the female will like and to help you get more ship pregnant and out in the field.

54325 No.14611

File: 1452939743017.png (27.07 KB, 2097x2400, Kliponious-green-tick.png)

And don't worry. The status can be reverse if you make the girl love you and hopefully it will be easy to do that

6ec76 No.14612

>>14611
That wasn't the best first impression

54325 No.14617

So yeah sorry but the votes are still open and maybe you can add another option.

54325 No.14623

File: 1452952932972.jpg (6.83 KB, 300x168, download.jpg)

Also the women who you have had sex with might or might not become pregnant so we will have to let the fertility goddess decide.

Also a little lore that is part of the the universe i added

"There is a festival that happen every mouth around the 15th to the 16th. This festival celebrate the miracle of life and parses the women for carring the new born into this world. The festival is about pregnancy, Women show of there bare bellies of all size and weeks of pregnancy. It is also a celebration for the men as they are sort after but women who go to these festivals to start there own family but have no one who want to be a father. The festival is soon but the base might have to miss it this month but next month might be different. Ship-girl look at this even with intrigue…especially Mamiya who look one this as a chance to get a few of her crew (including herself) knock up for 'research purposes' and who know….hoppo might show up."

98b48 No.14643

>>14306

I say that we try to apologize to Irako

6ec76 No.14678

>>14643
That would be an…interesting conversation. Hell, why not.

54325 No.15326

>>12098 the image wont allow me to use it so i have to link the image from the previous thread


2 vote to apolagize

You stand outside the door. Still a bit horny but now you have regained some of your sanity you feel sorry for Irako. You raped her… and who know. she might have you child against her will. So you turn to the door and Knock
"Go away admiral!" She yelled as you try and move the door. She seams to be leaning against the door, blocking you from entering.
"I…..I just want…..want to." You start to feel faint as you start to colapse. You fall foward and smash your head against the wooded door.
"Admiral…ADMIRAL!!!!" Was the last thing you hear from Irako before you faint.

You seamingly wake up on a beautiful beach which streach forever. The breeze brushes against your face as you sit up. You see yourself in some swiming trunk and nothing else. There was no sight of life, you look to your left and see that it was just sea and sand. You turn to your right then you see a forest that conect to the beach. The place seamed peaceful, calm, unnerving for you.

You look closely at the forest and see movement in the trees. Out popped Hoppo and her metalic beast. She was wearing a bikini but that is not what drew your attention. " MASTER! there you are." She had a large bulge on her stomach.

She was pregnant while what look like twins and she was on her last month by the looks of it. "You children want to see you. they haven't seen you since we first played." She rubs her belly. "And they want to meet you in person." She start to pull her bikini botton down reveling her privite parts
"HEY STOP!!! GET YOUR HAND OFF THE ADMIRALS YOU ABYSSAL WHORE!" you hear a unfamiler voice yell from within the forest. Out stepped more of the ship-girls all of them at different stages of pregnancy and all in Bikini's. You see a dark skinned one who was pregnant with twins. Ooyodo was sporting a belly with twins in, mamiya in her 7th month with a girl, and Samidare… her belly was wiggling about around her belly.

They surround you and start start taking there bikini's off. You feel extramly warm as they press against you and start to rub there breast and bellies against you. You member start to trob as one of the girls pull you trunks down and start to massage it making throb even more.

Then you hear a familer voice entred you ears as the girls infront of you part. You look up and see a pale women… her belly was huge, must have been triplet. "Admiral." Irako stoob there nude rubbing her belly gleafully.
You stare at her but instead of blushing she smiles. "You must know admiral." she rubs her belly. "i do not hate you for what happened to make the children…actully i am please and…really want to do that again." As she spoke she walk up to and continued to strip off,at the end of her talk she was up against you. Her belly and breast pushed against you, they were both firm and made her moan as she rubbed them up against you.

"Maybe we can do it right here." She said with a grin on her face. She pushed you over making the other girls look in awe, she then proceed to mount you and start to move. "Ah! it feels sooo goood!" she screamed in extacy As other girls surround you and press there belly on her.

"I want this to keep on going forever…..the feeling is too good but you have to wake up."

"What…"

"Wake up…..wake up" she spoke

54325 No.15327

File: 1453666562390.jpg (65.95 KB, 736x1104, 6585328d5815941b76ee560735….jpg)

You suddenly wake up with Irako who was caring for you and had put you into one of her made up beds. She was sitting on the side of the bed in her tattered cloths still.

"Irako…I"

"It fine admiral…have a few hours to think while you were recoving allowed me to get past out hatred." she stopped "but don't think that i still like you…im just……make sure…." She was losing her word as she was blushing "Just remember! If im pregnant you are taking responsability! Got that!" She blushes as she stand up, her flat belly still showing.

"Im just…glad you are ok."

"Wait…how long have i been out." You ask.

"ummm" Her fluster look disappeared as you ask the question. "About 3 hours…maybe more." You shubber as you realize Samidare should be back by now. You get up and try to run but only slowly limp "Admiral….let me change and i shall help you there."

A few minute later and Irako had change into more suitable cloths and had started to help you move toward the mission hall.

Ooyodo stood at the mission table next with an expected look on her face. "Sir! Where have
you been….why are you limping….any why do you smell." she woffted her hand over her noses. "never mind. Samidare is waiting to be let in."
You with the help of Irako travel with Ooyodo to the docking bay and open up the door. The locks grind open as Samidare rushes in followed by another ship girl. Samidare jumps onto you and hug you tightly. "ADMIRAL!!!!!!!! I MISS…" she was sick on you as she held her belly.

"Miss…You must be injured." Irako holds Samidare away from you but she just grips you tighter as she quivers. "Miss…you needed to come with me to the medical room." She didn't let go of you for a while. The other ship girl stood there looking at her
"She was like that when the sun rose." The girl spoke as Irako took Samidare away.

"Thank you for telling use… and who might you be?" You ask inquisitively
The girl was small with black hair and yellow eyes and a youthful apperance "Oh sorry…my name is I'm Mikazuki. I hope you welcome me warmly into your fleet." She stood there smiling warmly as you turn towards Samidare as she was brought out of the deployment room to the med bay. "Sir. She will be fine. " You turn back round to see a concerned face on Mikazuki. "We are Fleet-girls. we are tough vessals that can handle a few scratches." She bangs her chest in a proud sulute to her people. You pull a smile across your face as she giggles.

54325 No.15328

File: 1453666963110.jpg (20.98 KB, 346x470, stock-vector-green-liquid-….jpg)

You look at her then Ooyodo spoke. "Sir. I think we needed to asked about what she found out." She looks at Mikazuki then she tapped her head.

"Oh yeah." She said as she handed you 5 vials of green liquid. The liquid seamed to have a mind of it own as it jiggles and seemenly jumped about the glass prison. " This liquid was floating on the outskirts of the island. It must have something to do with the Abyssal fleet." She flicked the glass as the liquid yet again jumped about.

"Was there anything else? Any drones?" you look at her questioning
"We have a lot of basic Destroyer I-class near the shore and patroling the water around the island and within the packs of Destroyers there is a 1 Light Cruiser Ho-class." She then goes into a sack she had brough along. "Samidare gave me this. it is a detailed map of the island. There are back rivers that lead into a Adyssal harbour and a mountain on the east side of the island. There might be salvage there or iron to gain." She point at the parts of the map that she describes.

"Sir.What shall we do next" Ooyodo asked as she leaned toward you.

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

A) options
1)scout
2)bombard
3)engage
4)salvage
5)distract

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
RAPE!: This was not really that good. Poor Irako, she might have a baby on the way-…she is starting to come round but not fully (+5% on heal times)

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (feeling sick and in the med bay)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (Ready to start)

Inventory:
5 vials of mysterious green liquid.

materials and supply:
Fuel: 300
Ammo: 400
Steel: 100

Samidare might needed repairs so she will needed to uses materials and supply.

6ec76 No.15392

>>15328
engage

d437d No.15434

As an admiral who plays the game I would have to recommend scouting again. you need the numbers and attacking against multiple enemies with one destroyer is bad decision, the Mutsuki-class isn't as powerful as the Shiratsu-class destroyers. We should wait until Samidare heals up before thinking about attacking otherwise we're asking for trouble. We're better off either staying put or scouting to provide a better picture of what we're up against.

98b48 No.15440

My vote goes for scouting as well

6ec76 No.15472

>>15434
Crap, didn't realize Samidare would be out of action.

54325 No.15493

>>15472 so scout then I guess?

54325 No.15774

File: 1454098696226.jpg (7.72 KB, 171x295, download (1).jpg)

3 Scouting
You look towards Mikazuki and ask." Did you get to search the whole island? The other side of the island?"

"I meet Samidare as she was scouting the southen most side of the island. We comb through the sea and shore and and found the vials. We rested a few miles inland near a small stream." She indercated it on the map where they rested then scracthed her head. "That was were Samidare felt a bit uneasy and when you radioed in to her to check up on her."

You look at the map and see it was close to the Harbour. "Does that stream lead into thier base? It look like it."

"Yes admiral. We quickly scimed over that area and look down it. We saw strange thing there." She patted her belly and started to indercate her belly expanding. "We saw a two Abyssal fleet members. One with a small bulge and one looking like she was going to explode. The one with a small bump rubbed the big ones belly." She gestured as you look towards her.

"You saw into the harbour." You ask.

"Yes sir. They were in there combat gear but you can clearly see skin and her belly. They were in there swimsuit i think. I think i saw something." She shuddered
"What?"
"We turned back to head home but the last thing i saw was a small rumble from the giant belly of one of the girls." She holds herself as she shivers. "Then we started heading here…heading home… Samidare felt a little bit sick but i didn't know it was that bad."

You scrath your head as you look toward the door Samidare left then back to Mikazuki. "Was Those two Abyssal member Pregnant?"
"I don't know Sir. They are like us which means they can't be pregnant." She scrathes her own belly wondering.

You look at her as she wondered. " Did you search the north of the island? Maybe there is something we can exploit up there." You say as she nods
"Ok Sir. I shall do so and learn of any more advantages we can uses and i shall search for anything of intreast." She look at you and salutes and with that she jump back into the water and rushes out the doors as the close behind her.

You sigh with relief as the door slam shut and you decide to walk to the med bay to see the state of Samidare.

54325 No.15775

File: 1454098815213.jpg (56.7 KB, 800x600, special4710075.jpg)

Ooyodo walk in front of you as you walk towards the med ward. She keeps looking over her shoulder at you but quickly darts her attention forward again blushing every time. "Sir. The base is running better than ever. Your present is definatly a boost to moral." Again she keeps looking at you with a cat like stare.

"Im glad…" You start to speak but a small knock could be heard from the external wall. "What…..was that……did you hear that." You stand still and look at the wall. Ooyodo turned slightly but kept walking. "No… that wall leads to the outside sir. Maybe it is just a wild animal"

"Oh…Ok." You hear the knocking again. It was more consistant than a wild animal knocking. It would scrap but it tapped. You swear that you could feel a present beyond the wall. Then another set of tapping came just beside the first, then both at the same time. There were two or more people on the other side of the wall you swear it. You put your ear against the wall and you were able to hear on sentence

"Admin. Im here with friends"

You push your head away from the wall and look around you " There is only one person…" You realize that Ooyodo was far ahead so you rush to get beside her.

"Sir…Sir? She spoke out to you as you ran towards her. "Sir… are you out of breath"

"Yeah…Yeah. Just wanted a little exercise." You kneel down out of breath as she looks at you.

"I am fine with you keeping yourself in shape but if you needed to exercise you might want to have a partner to help you along." She said blushing at her point.

"You right…..i will needed to fine a execise partner." You start to regain your breathing while Ooyodo frowned slighly as you avoided her offer. "Sorry Ooyodo." You try and make her look more friendly but instead she kept her sad face.

Ooyodo stopped at the med bay door and looks at you as you pass her and head into the ward. Irako stood beside Samidare as she looked up her skirt in concern.Irako had pulled Samidare shirt up to revel her belly. "What is the status?"

" Im fine sir." She spoke slowly as she tries to sit up.

"No Samidare. Stay laying down." Irako told her as she slide back down. "She has a few scrathes which can be repaired. One deep cut which will needed a bit more resources but…" She looks down to her belly. "I will needed to explain this over here." She point to her Skirt as you walk to the narrow edge of the table.

"nuh." Samidare shuddered as she closed her legs "Don't look Admiral!."

"Samidare there is no needed to worry. The admiral will not take you pantes off." Ooyodo said as Irako gave you a dirty glare to you. With that Samidare opened up her legs to reveal red striped panties.

"Sir. look." Irako points to a slime trail that started on her legs. "The slime here did not was off. The slime started at the bottum of her leg and what ever it was, it slivered up her leg and into." Irako traced the slime trail up her leg. Then she pushes her libia.

"NUH!" She qivered and close her legs shapely.

"Oh sorry Samidare." Irako pulled her hand away. "But sir. What ever it was. We will have to keep an eye on her…but she should be ready for combat tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Could we get her up and running any quicker?" You ask her a question.

"No sir." She glares at you. "She will needed her rest." She make up a bullshit excuses.

"AH damit. I wanted her to be better before Musashi arrives."

"Too bad and Musashi and HQ needed to know this." Irako smiled evily as you pat Samidare leg.

"I'll be fine admiral." Samidare speaks as she looks at you. She rubs her stomach.

You walk out of the ward followed by Ooyodo leaving Irako tending to Samidare.

54325 No.15776

File: 1454099026435.jpg (22.12 KB, 59x59, soundEFX_vol3_det.jpg)

You walk down the hallway with Ooyodo. "Sir. It is getting late. The sun has set and we do have Musashi arriving tomorrow with her Fleet." She twiddles her toes. "You needed to get some sleep."

You knod your head limply as you start to drift off. You stumble forward slowly.

"Sir. Let me help you." She puts your arm over her shoulders and support you. You with Ooyodo's support walk to your room. Ooyodo stand there as you walk into your bathroom and get change. "Sir….Can i stay here…To…." She blushes as she asked.

"That will be fine Ooyodo. I'll be fine from here." Rejected Ooyodo bowed her head and left you alone. You slip into bed and start to drift off to slip when suddenly a knock came from the wall. With there being silence in the room the knocking ecode.

"Admin…..Admin…..You there………I know you are there Admin."

54325 No.15777

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

A) options
1)Sleep in and wake up after Musasuhi arrives
2)wake up before she arrive
3)go and see what the noises are about.
4)sleep sex…Yeah i think that is possible

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
RAPE!: This was not really that good. Poor Irako, she might have a baby on the way-…she is starting to come round but not fully (+5% on heal times)

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (recovering in med bay, something is going on inside her.)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (3:00:00)

Inventory:
5 vials of mysterious green liquid.

materials and supply:
Fuel: 280
Ammo: 360
Steel: 50
Bauxite: 40

54325 No.15897

"emotion states"
1)sex
2)caring
3)friendly

A) options
1)Sleep in and wake up after Musasuhi arrives
2)wake up before she arrive
3)go and see what the noises are about.
4)sleep sex…Yeah i think that is possible (say who)

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
RAPE!: This was not really that good. Poor Irako, she might have a baby on the way-…she is starting to come round but not fully (+5% on heal times)

Girls status:
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (recovering in med bay, something is going on inside her.)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (3:00:00)

Inventory:
5 vials of mysterious green liquid.

materials and supply:
Fuel: 280
Ammo: 360
Steel: 50
Bauxite: 40

Sorry about that. I accidental posted this on the wrong one name but there it is and we are ready to vote

d437d No.15940

I don't know about anyone else, but given the crazy shit that was described by both destroyers, I kind of want to know what's making that noise. Last thing I'd want is to be caught with my pants down while enjoying a little 'maintenance' time with one of the girls.

ca113 No.16572

File: 1454706910916.jpg (46.58 KB, 426x603, http%3A%2F%2F41.media.tumb….jpg)

You toss and turn in your bed but still can't get any sleep as the knocking persist. You sit up as the knocking subside like they heard you sit up. You look to the wall and stand up. The knocking start again as you grab some cloths and head off to the main gate. You press the button and hear the gears turning as the door slowly rolls to the side.

You step out of the door and back into the hallway. Step after step you get closer to the outside when you then stop dead. A small figure appearers in the opening. You see a familiar outline and hear a familiar growl from the metal dog.

"Hoppo?" You ask into the dark as you are suddenly jumped on by the figure.

"Admin! I knew it was you! I knew you would be hear!" Hoppo sat on you as you had been dropped. She jump up and down excitedly as two more figure approach.

"Oooh Hoppo! Who's this…You boyfriend?" One of the voices said

"Or maybe it that father of your child." The other teased her

"Kouwansei!!!! NO…. im not pregnant with the next gen." Hoppo put her belly as you look at her

"You are pregnant!??!"

"No Admin…. Kouwansei and Ritousei are just playing around." She point the them in turn. Kouwansei was the on that was pale white. curvey and had a horn sticking out from her forehead and Ritousei was with pitch black hair and a bonate with a black dress. she was not quite as developed as Kouwansei but her bust size was a nice sit to see.

"aaaaaah. mother would be soooooo happy to see that her umborn baby will have a nieces of the same age." Kouwansei claps her hands in rapid succession.

"Maybe weeeeee could could get mother a niece….." Ritousei get close to your face with a strange look in her eyes. "Maybe we can start the next generation now?"

"um……"

"No! he's my play mate!!!" Hoppo latches down and lays on you. You smell her as she lays on you. "mine." She said childishly with the other looking at you and blushing. You were out of it….the lack of sleep, the pressure of HQ coming tomorrow and being pounced on by Hoppo had taken it toll on you and you fall unconscious… "Play mate? Play maaaaaate?" Hoppo asked you ask she shacked you.

"He seams not be looking at you lady part." Ritousei slyly point to Hoppo legs parted an in clear view of your face. Hoppo grabs her skirt and pulls it down and blushes. "Oooooooooh hes a pervert tooooo….I can work with that."

"Shouldn't we see if hes ok…..He seams….Out of it." Kouwansei said.

"Well we can't just knock on the door and ask to let him in. They'll kill us." Ritousei spat at her as she spoke to Kouwansei. She figget with her bonate.

"We take him home…. mummy will want to see him." Hoppo jumped up and down while still on you with all three nod with Ritousei and Kouwansei picking you up with Hoppo now laying on you.

"You could get off him. It would make it lighter." Ritousei mumbled

"No! I will stay on him! He is my play mate!" She continued saying in a childish tone.

ca113 No.16574

File: 1454707063206.png (294.03 KB, 476x479, BBV_Isolated_Island_Demon_….png)

You feel your body move but you have no clue how you were being moved then you woke. You were in a hanger….but there was nothing in it. the door were wide open but it was still warm… The japanese summer must be the reasoning. You were on you side when you woke, you arm was numb and as you looked you saw a childlike frame hanging onto it and cuddling it tighly and when you try to shake her off she moaned and tighten her grip. You feel two soft pillows (or what you presume to be pillows) pressing against your back and and as you move the pillows moaned.

"Kouwansei… Hes awake…" you hear a familer voice as the pillows move away as the owners yawn. The childish girl still slept with your arm tighlt in her grip.

"Hoppo… Wake up." Kouwansei said as she stood up sluggishly. The childish girl who you knew now was Hoppo shuffled around so you could see her face.

"Morning play mate." Hoppo said as she yawned and released your arm. She streched as you and her stood up. You noticed that what you were laying one was just a simple piece of hay.

"Sorry Admin. We would have had a better place to sleep if we were expecting you." Ritousei said while you look at the hay.

"It fine…..you didn't?" You looked down to see your cloth intact then you look at Risousei.

"No! That comes later… After you meet mother." She gazes at you while blushing slighly.

"Yeah! mummy will want to see you." Hoppo said.

ca113 No.16575

File: 1454707180261.jpg (63.21 KB, 454x255, 1434479850213 (2).jpg)

Taken back by that you walk out into the world. Breath taken you look around to see millions of small monster scuttling about the floor in the open right next to young Aybssal fleet girls huddled together giggling and smiling to eachother but there was nothing when you see the girls sporting a large bulge with each of the girl rubbing eachothers bellies…also older girls with pregnant belly walking around and girl in combat gear who were pregnant as well launching off to war followed by some of the monsters.

"What…" stumbling about about you mutter that.

"It a normal days work… come on play mate. mummies waiting." Hoppo smile while tugging your shirt sleeves. You get tug along to a building were you would think to see a admiral or maybe some male counterpart but no…you see something much….nicer.

You see a beatiful white haired women sat in a chair louge back. "MUMMY!" Hoppo yelled as she runs and jumps to her, landing on her large pregnant lump and hugs it.

"Ah Hoppo. Its nice to see y-" she quickly moves her hand over belly as a lump quickly appered then merge back into her lump. "ah the little one is happy to see you too."

"I felt little sis move too mummy." Hoppo presses her head against her mother belly listening to the movement and squelching of the unborn childed inside. "Ah I want a baby in my tummy." She said as she hug her mother belly tightly.

"Don't worry Hoppo you will soon." She stocked her head then looks up at you. "Oh…you have brought a friend back." she smile as she looks at you.

"Yeah mummy. He's my play mate from the forest." Hoppo looks at you while still pressing her head against her mothers belly.

"Ah…The forest…..Then you must work for the enemy." she looks at you but instead of a harsh look or disaprovel you see a kind smile on her face. "It fine …uuum"

"Admin" You say while you shift about uncomfortably but she still seams happy.

"Thats fine… and i bet you are wondering how i and alot of my daughters are with child." You knod. "Well it's a secret..but i can tell you two thing. it has something to do with the green liquid." She point at a small pool of the green bounching liquid almost spiling out right next to needels. "And the drone." She point to a small pit beside her with chubby worm like thing squrming about with umbilical cord on them and liquid coting them. "That is all i shall say." She stand up with Hoppo moving back in amazment as she walks towards you. " But…..if you want to know more maybe you would think about joining us." She smiled as you looked at her belly. "There will be plenty more of this." She said as she grabs your hand and places it on her belly.

"That's a great idea mum! Admin please…"

"But. If you accept there will be a little 'Initiation' before you join." She smile

"Why?" You ask inquisitively and she smiles.

"Well…. let just say. We needed you to make a better fleet." She smirked as Kouwansei and Ritousei looked at you concerningly.

"Well. will you join?"

ca113 No.16576

File: 1454707556002.jpg (49.66 KB, 253x335, 95bb7cd6aab493fabdf1d4b5da….jpg)

Imported decision Here folks Do we stay with our previous fleet or do we go abyssal. If we do join the achievement (and bonuses) will be wiped the supplies will be reset and the fleet will be change to the new ones. also the inventory will be left behind at the previous base

1) Join the Abyssal ( go through with the initiation"
2) head home (get yelled at for being late and also get Ooyodo scared)

2a919 No.16608


e23ec No.16625

YES IM HOOOOOOOME

e23ec No.16674

I shall update soon and remember think of a creative and sexy name to rename fleet 1 too

e23ec No.16692

Ok so i shall now update you all on what has happend in the story while Pregchan was down. You (the admiral) have refused Hoppo's mother's offer to stay and she did not like that one bit and force you out of the abyssal fleets ship. You head home and fine out that the HQ squad is already there and is waiting for you. You also find out your fleet has returend and is ready to debrif but you instead start to get to know (wink wink) the girls from HQ. You find out one is the Bismarck class ship and a kongou…..both using there ship names and you decide to bed Bismarck….kon was just a bonus. now you hope that they are pregnant as they go for a shower and you go to get an update on the mission. Mikazuki has retured but has sustanid a few minor wound and was sent to the med room as you…..had fun so ooyodo talks to you and introduces you to your new flagship Tatsuta.

e23ec No.16694

File: 1456653423629.jpg (10.62 KB, 223x226, download.jpg)

Winning option was Shower with Ooyodo

You huff as you looked at her….she seamed hot and flustered…you also see her blushing as she look at you then looks away. You walk up to her. "Hey Ooyodo. would you want to go for a shower?" Ooyodo paused as she looked at you.

"Sir?" She looked confuesed and maybe a bit angry for you saying that she stinck so you try to save it.

"I mean….would you like to shower….with me." Her anger was fully replaced embarrassment.

"Sir…you now males and females are not allowed to meet together…." She says stuttering while she blushes.

"I though it was a way to bond. A way to get to know eachother by washing eachother." You say as you slightly remember japanese people doing that but you might have gotten some of the fact wrong.

She look at you. her mind was telling her no but her heart and body and showing differently. She was torn between indulging herself and keeping a professional profile, she could not be professional if she was pregnant right? "Sir… I……I…..I" She kept stumbling at the request you had just given her. Her face was bright red. "No….." She said then turned away from you.

e23ec No.16695

File: 1456654422478.jpg (46.8 KB, 500x700, 23d819cdcc8ece941db04c94d4….jpg)

She ran off as you push a hand out to grab her but missed. She had ran off with Tatsuta to get her settled in. You were downtroded as you walked through the hallways, up the stairs and you almost got to your bedroom to the showers when you saw a familer figure.

"Hey baby daddy." The voice said and as you looked it was Mamiya. walking down the hallway. Her bear belly on show.

"Hi Mamiya. Why are you wearing that." She looks down as you say that

"So i can allow my baby to grow… if i can become pregnant i will need all the help i can get." She pat her belly as she said that then she looks at you. "You know….i think i can feel it." She smile while holding something behind her back. You didn't notice it. "Soooo…." She sniffs you "You had sex with more girl i see……or smell." She looks slyly at you as you try to deny it "It's fine Admiral. The more pregnancies for me to study…soooo whos the luck mother to be….other than me." She chuckles.

"I…..Bismarck and kon." You say in defeat.

"The HQ! ah that is soooooo cute….a bit of a pain due to them going home in a week but cute non the less." She smiled then tilt her head. "What about Ooyodo….she has be wanting to be with you from the first time she met you and she would be a great person be get pregnant." she smiled softly as she say it.

" It not like that.." You say frustrated amd walk past her knocking her and the contents that she was carrying. You enter you room and start to get change.

The next part and the voting will be soooooon i swear

c4a0a No.16699

File: 1456684363946.jpg (104.12 KB, 855x1196, 1497305 - Kantai_Collectio….jpg)

You walk into the shower but before you turn the shower on a knock from the door. You rap a towel around you and walked to the door not thinking that you were in a harbour full of ship-girls. Opening it slightly you hear a small timid voice "Sir. I was…I was hasty. Maybe we can go to the hot-spring." Ooyodo look at the door and blushes.

"Oh ok Ooyodo." You quickly get change into your dirty cloth and bring a clean pair along. Ooyodo was standing outside the door in a levering outfit.

"I thought i should get change." She blushes as you walked to her. "Well… shall…shall we go." You head off followed by Ooyodo tightly.

You arrive at the hot-spring with Ooyodo clinging to you. It said unisex on the sign…clear they want male customer even though you were the only man here. You change and start to dip im. You relax and you don't realize Ooyodo sit next to you naked relaxing with you.

"Ahhh this is good sir." She says as you jump slightly. "so What do you want to know?"

"Well you already told me about yourself and the war…how old-" She stops you.

"It is not nice to ask a ladies her age." She said authoritatively "but anything else you want to know shoot away."

You sit in the soothing water bubbling away before asking "Do you like me."

She blushes slightly but maybe it was something to do with the hot-spring made her…Breath heavy. "I…. It is complicated sir." She move one of her hands to her privates as she said that. " I…..We a in a professional relationship. You are the.." She breath quickly as her legs started to move." The admiral and i the adviser so." She restrains herself and pulls her hand way from her vagina and washes it. "Sir it is nothing. Just professional." You could hear her voice how she wished to say her feelings but she held herself back, hurting her. You do not take advantage of her plight and just saw.

"I'm glad you like to be professional and all but you can let go." You say but she just shake her head

"No sir….It fine." With sorrow in her voice she stand up and walks into the changing room.

a lot of time had passed as you soak and the night grew close you head to bed. You Notice that in you chest you only have three of the green vial and not five… where did they go. anyway you had had your lunch and now you head of to bed

Mamiya POV

She woke up and sat up. looking round she started to get dressed. she grabs The two vials that she had taken from the Admiral's room. "Ok so who shall i test this on."

1)who out of the girl you haven't slept with should Mamiya us the green liquid on? Two vial mean two uses (Ooyodo, Mikazuki, Musashi, Ooi, Akagi or your flagship Tatsuta)

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
RAPE!: This was not really that good. Poor Irako, she might have a baby on the way-…she is starting to come round but not fully (+5% on heal times)

Girls status:
Fleet 1: (wants to be renamed)
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (ready for duty)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (ready for duty)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (ready for duty)

Inventory:
3 vials of mystical green liquid…i wonder were the other 2 went

Also if you want to use two vial on one girl you can

a4fc4 No.16706

>>16699

Mikazuki and Ooyodo

c4a0a No.16748

File: 1456772854064.jpg (30.72 KB, 480x720, e6e4eaf8707ce4943124ec07e0….jpg)

Mamiya POV

She ponders on who she should test it on as she scratched her head. "Maybe not anyone from HQ. Iwould not be able to see the affect of this." She start to pour the green liquids into two different syringes. "It has to be someone here at home base. Tatsusa? No she just got here…. Samidare…no shes still ill with what ever she got on mission. OH maybe Mikazuki." She flicked the syringe as she though of that. "Yeah…..i wonder where i should inject into?" She also though as she opened the door into a a dark light hallway.

Mikazuki streched her little body as she had just gotten back from the med bay with a bandage on her arm. She started to get change. Off with her skirt and top and on with her PJ's."Time to get some….wait why am i talking to myself." She frowned as she noticed the stupid thing she was doing. She then quickly what her face and hand, brushed her teeth and jumped into bed quickly falling asleep. Slowly the door opened and from it snuck in Mamiya with one syringe in hand. She look at Mikazuki who was sleeping facing toward her, slowly she creped towards her and lifted up her covers. The see was a small loli looking girl sound asleep.

"Maybe injecting into her stomach would work." She hold the syringe over Mikazuki lower parts and the liquid started to jump moving the syringe. "Ok the womb it is." She pushed back Mikazuki's PJ top until her belly was revealed. the then brought the needle close to her lower parts making the liquid jump even more almost makind Mamiya jab her already. "What's wrong with this liquid." She takes a deep breath as she pushed the needle into Mikazuki skin. Mikazuki winces for a second but didn't wake then she relaxed and continued dreaming. The liquid seamed to have a mind of it own as it didn't needed Mamiya to push the plunger, it moved out on its own empting the syringe. Mamiya placed her hand on Mikazuki stomach and felt it heating up slightly, she then quickly pulled back her hand and syringe as Mikazuki rubbed her belly trying to settle her stomach. The heat stayed for a moment then cooled. Mamaiya looked astounded, she just saw a liquid move on its on into a living body. It was amazing. "Ok…now whos next…..Ooyodo…… maybe this thing help women bet pregnant….maybe it a ovulation drug." She pull out her other syringe. Putting her cover back over her Mamiya sneaked out of Mikazuki's room and closed the door quietly.



Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)

c4a0a No.16750

File: 1456774875249.png (436.13 KB, 708x1200, 5a62501e39ad55413f1887438d….png)

Mamiya jogged down the hallway and saw Ooyodo's room. She listened in to she if she was asleep but heard her. "Admiral… I love you. No that sound to straight forward and bland…Sir i have feeling for- no that even worse. She was pacing about her room in the nude. She had a tendency to sleep naked. Her boob jiggled as she paced. "Admiral. I have had a crush on you since…No not even that. I can't" She throw a towel towards the door as Mamiya slowly opened it. " Huh no idea…and i can't just ask him… This has to be a professional relationship of commander and subordinate." Again she was towrd but she decided to settle down for the night. She got into bed. " Maybe I will think of something better in the morning." She lay there sleeping as Mamiya snuck in. Mamiya pulled back the covers to see the nude glory of Ooyodo. She layed there facing upward towards the celling.

"Wow….Ooyodo.. are you sure your not pregnant because those puppies are big." Mamiya said as she looked at Ooyodos breast Which weren't that big really but Mamiya though it would be nice to say that. She move the syringe closer but then it jumped landing softly on Ooyodo's belly not even waking her…..it seamed like alot of the girls were heavy sleepers but anyway. Some of the liqiud leacked out onto her belly and moved down to her private parts as Mamiya pick up the syringe. She again pushed it into the skin and again the liquid flowed out into her womb but this time the little bit that spilled out entered her vagina and into her birthing canal. Her belly went hot for the injection same as Mikazuki and cooled down but heated up again and cooled. Ooyodo's rub her belly as she slept as Mamiya snuck out and closed the door.

c4a0a No.16757

File: 1456857008382.png (610.46 KB, 739x1045, f53995804eb41e199351311020….png)

Mamiya walked back to her room and quickly cleans the syringes. The green liqiud jumps for it life as it hit the water but resolved into noting as it mixed with the hot water. Some of the green dropped off the syringe before she washed it and it tried to creep up Mamiya's leg but with not enough mass it fell off and just slumped there. "MY GOD… I …I just….This will be interesting…. This liquid." She pick up the part that had dropped on the floor in a petri dish as it swirled around. "It must be some sort of energy boost. It heated up Ooyodo's and Mikazuki's belly…but the liquid move the syringe towards the…Womb….Maybe it is some sort of-" The liquid jumped out of the petri dish and onto Mamiya's belly. "Hey! Get off." She tried to brush it off but it just pasted though her hands. The liquid start to advance towards her private parts. She quickly grab the syringe and sucks it back in, it jumps about but it was stuck in the syringe.." It seems to have a 'mind' of its own." She look at it. "It seams that the liquid is heading toward a females vagina. It is living….maybe it is trying to find a better home…maybe it is a ovulation drug." She Placed the syringe into a safe and lock it. Stepping back Mamiya rubs the slime the liquid left off her exposed belly and washed herself and headed off to bed.

Back with the admiral.

You are sound asleep.

Choices
1) wake up and sent the fleet on a mission
2) wake up and meet with the HQ squad
3) get a night time visitor

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
RAPE!: This was not really that good. Poor Irako, she might have a baby on the way-…she is starting to come round but not fully (+5% on heal times)
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored

Girls status:
Fleet 1: (wants to be renamed)
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (ready for duty)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (ready for duty)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (ready for duty)

Inventory:
3 vials of mystical green liquid…i wonder were the other 2 went

c4a0a No.16758

Also remember…make a name up for the fleet 1

6f4fb No.16762

>>16757

Option 2, meet with the Yamato Fleet. :)

c4a0a No.16767

>>16762
Yamato is not in the fleet. It is Musashi, Ooi, Bismarck, Kongou and Akagi. Not Yamato

a14ff No.16768

>>16767

That was supposed to be the name of thr fleet until you told me it belonged to an actual character lol. So I'm changing it to to the Tekkadan Fleet.XD

c4a0a No.16780

File: 1456944048530.jpg (56.67 KB, 480x678, image.jpg)

You wake up early and wash. You were going to meet the squad from the HQ and you needed to be looking your best. You brush some small amount of dust off your suit when you hear a knock at the door. You opened up the door and see Ooyodo. " Hey Ooyodo." You say as you open the door to her. You look at her and see that she was wearing another set of her uniform. One that slightly revealed her belly which showed a small injection hole. "You ok Ooyodo?" She looks down then back up at you.

"No..no no no I'm fine sir. Just a scrap i got when I went into the Med bay nothing more." She pats her belly. "Anyway sir. The fleet is ready to set sail. we just need your orders. Also the Squad from the HQ-"

"Yes i know Ooyodo. I was getting ready to see them." She look at you and see you in a suit she blushes as she sees your tie was messy.

"Oh…OK….sir.. can I help you with the tie?" She you look down as she says that and you knod. She walks into your room and close to you. She fiddles around with the tie and gets it looking fancy. "There." She smile and admires her handiwork. " Well I guess I shall accompany you to the meeting." She says abruptly but you didn't mind and you knod.

You two walk to the HQ squad in the meeting room. there you saw Bismark and Ooi chatting to on another, Kongou sitting down looking at a radar monitor and Musashi and Akagi talking to some of the other operators. Musashi see you and walk up to you. " Good morning admiral." She bows. " Ah and you brought little sis." She points at Ooyodo and smile as Ooyodo blushes.

"Musashi…" Ooyodo says quitly as Musashi giggles.

"Ah…it look like someone has a crush on-"

"Can we get on with it" Ooyodo blurted out.

"Calm yourself sister. We shall." Musashi smiled while putting a hand on Ooyodo's shoulders then she turns to you. " You know why we are here. The abyssal fleet is station nearby and until they have been taken care of nobody in this area is safe. they may even pose a threat to this base is the so will it." She looks back at her team. " Which is why we are here. We are going to annihilate the Harbour and bring peace to this part of the mainland." She sticks her hand as she says that. She then shakes it as to wave off the pain.

"Uh….Ok then." You say as you knod.

Decision:
Ok i am wanting to know. Do you people want to have the perspective of the fleet (meaning the flagship) when we assign them to do stuff or do you wish to stay with the perspective of the admiral.

1)Fleet: This would be a bit more action pack and show what some of Abyssal fleet stuff such as the green liquid and the eels do and focus on some of the girl in the fleet. (The first one will be about the HQ squad if this option is picked.)

2)Admiral: more along the line of relationship sim. Getting to know people and have sex with the girl you meet (hopefully impregnating them)

6bc5a No.16781

option 2

25a07 No.16785

>>16780
Option 2.

c4a0a No.16792

File: 1457028223700.jpg (12.03 KB, 236x236, 323dcb0c6575d1e3a87afc4186….jpg)

Musashi bows as she signs to the rest of the girls "Ok girl. Time to liberate some ground." She said as the all looked at her

"YES MISS" all four of them said in unison and start to head out to the launch pad. Ooi and Akagi hop onto the water with there gear ready. Bismarck looked at you before hopping onto the water followed by Kongou. Musasi walk up to you.

"Wish us luck." She whispers into your ear as she smiles. " Hope we can celebrate afterwards." She stand back up after that and winks at you before she jumps onto the water infront of the squad. "ready?" She said as she was infront of the formation.

"ready!" they all said as they all lean forward. The door shudder open as they jump out of the harbour. They had cleared the sea outside the base and start to head toward the Abyssal fleet harbour that you were held at.

Ooyodo looks at you then looks toward the door. "What did Musashi say to you?" She questioned.

"She was wishing us well in the mission." You tried to lye and it worked as Ooyodo remembered that the fleet needed to be assigned a mission to the island.

" Sir I shall gather the fleet in the mission room. meet me there." She walk off to get the fleet prepared and ready.

You arrive at the Mission room and already everyone is there. All looking at you. "Sir." Tatsuta spoke. "I shall be your flagship." You look at samidare as she smile and nods. her had over her stomach for some reason…same as Mikazuki. " what would you have us do?"

1)scout
2)bombard
3)engage
4)salvage
5)distract

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
RAPE!: This was not really that good. Poor Irako, she might have a baby on the way-…she is starting to come round but not fully (+5% on heal times)
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (ready for duty)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (ready for duty)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (ready for duty)

Inventory:
3 vials of mystical green liquid

fe1b5 No.16796

1) Scout

You never know when the girls might find something useful. Like, say, a prototype fertility drug that causes multiple pregnancies.

d437d No.16799

going to have to go with scout too, Things might still be tense with those abyssals we rejected so at least nothing too invasive might turn that around.

8e0a9 No.16884

File: 1457554075859.jpg (10.42 KB, 183x275, download.jpg)

You look at your option and start to make decision. You have found the enemy's base and and had explored the northern most part of the island but you know that the enemy will be more active so you make your decision. "I think scouting is our best option."

"Souting again!?!" Mikazuki seemed annoyed. "We know there positin and what they are fielding and we have a light cruiser. We are ready to fight." She started to get flared up as she spoke.

"Not. Not now. Not while the Abyssal base the HQ squad is after is under assault, the station girls at the island will be on high alert and ready to kill anything that gets in there way." You look at the map and see a model of Musashi on the table next to the HQ near your base. "Scouting is our best option."

"Roger that sir." Tatsuta salutes as well as Samidare but Mikazuki frown as she agrees with a mumble.

"Don't work to hard you to destroyers." Mamiya said as she looked at Mikazuki's belly. "We don't want anyone to get hurt."

"Thanks moooom" Mikazuki said sarcasticly

"Thank you for the concern Miss Mamiya." Samidare responded politely as they head to the launching bay.

Mamiya keeps an eye on Ooyodo as well as you follow the fleet to the launch bay. "Ready?" Tatsuta said as she braced herself.

"Ready!" the other two say in unison as they both prep themself and after a few second they dashed off, leaving water ripplet.

You see the doors close slowly as you turn around and start to walk. You have a looooot of paper work to do and it won't write itself. "Hey Ooyodo. You should probably take it easy too." Mamiya said to her as she turned and looked at Mamiya.

"I am not injured nurse not and i feeble. I is almost like you are treating me as if i am carring something really special." Ooyodo looks at Mamiya as Mamiya looks at Ooyodo's belly. "And would you stop that. Your making me feel fat."

"Sorry Ooyodo. Just trying to look out for my sister-ship." She says as she looks away at you as you walked off. "How about you help he with some of the medical stock. We have not tallied anything since Admiral first appeared." she draws closer to Ooyodo. " and i can help you talk to him."

Ooyodo blushed red as she said that "Idontknowhatyouaretalkingabout!" She said in a loud gibberish way then whispers. "How do you know?"

"I can see it in your eye's dear. You long for him….I can help you talk to him while we take stock." Mamiya smiled while she whispered as Ooyodo knods. They start to head off to the medical ward.

Options
1) follow the Admiral and see who he finds.
2) follow Mamiya and Ooyodo to the medical wing
3) Make the admiral go to the shops after the paper work (skip an hour or two)

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
RAPE!: This was not really that good. Poor Irako, she might have a baby on the way-…she is starting to come round but not fully (+5% on heal times)
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (2:00:00)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (2:00:00)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (2:00:00)

Inventory:
3 vials of mystical green liquid

040d8 No.16895

Quick update. The HQ squad has started it assault on the Pregnant abyssal fleet base and has started to destroy all. They are slowly starting to uncover why there is aoo many pregnant Fleet girls the abyssal fleet has and why there number seam to grow

21d0e No.16896

>>16884

option 2.

6bc5a No.16898

Option 1

6ec76 No.16906

>>16884
Option 1

5ea6d No.16915

File: 1457789748412.jpg (84.69 KB, 600x800, CYd3b6xWAAICTYI.jpg)

You continue off towards your room huffing as you go knowing that the paper work would be horrendous….and made even worse without Ooyodo's assistance. You continue through the hallway and bump into someone. "Hey i….Sir?" You look up with your glazed eyes and see Irako. "Sir are you ok?"

"Yeah… Just got a lot of paperwork to go through." You scratch your head as she smile.

"I can help." her smile quickly fades as she tries to change. "But buuttt but. only to help the fleet out. thats all." She pouts as she looks away "only to help the fleet and Mamiya." She continues as you smile.

"Cool…shall we get started." You indicate down the hallway as Irako went first. You enter your room but Irako hesitates. "You ok?"

"Yeah….I just….never been in somebody else room before." She steps in shyly as if to not wake anyone. She looks around your room, basic and small but all the necessity needed, also a locked chest. "Whats in there?"

"The green liquid the fleet found. some went missing and I decided to lock it up." you look at her as she nods as she steps closer to you and sit down at the desk next to you. You start to work as she start to get closer to you.

1) Take the hint
2) leave it up to her
3) She might acusse me of rape again so no.

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
RAPE!: This was not really that good. Poor Irako, she might have a baby on the way-…she is starting to come round but not fully (+5% on heal times)
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (1:51:23)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (1:51:23)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (1:51:23)

Inventory:
3 vials of mystical green liquid

6bc5a No.16917

option 2

d437d No.16921

>>16915
Option 2, because if she really wants it after what happened she can certainly show it.

08190 No.16969

File: 1458236828381.jpg (10.19 KB, 168x300, images.jpg)

You hold back as Irako leans on you. She breath heavily as she leans on you but it seamed that she is waiting for you to make your move but again, You hold back and she noticed.

"What are you waiting for?" She looks at you. Her face red and her panting was. "I… i want to try again." She moves her hands toward your trousers "But…this time… We can both enjoy it." She start to unzip your trousers and then she stood up and sat on your lap. "Ready?" You huff as she move her hip toward you and started to put your erect member into her vagina. You do not resist as it is her that is making the move and you start to go to town. She started to rub up against you as her tits pressed against your chest, She breathed down your neck as she started to thrust. You look at her for a split second before she suddenly kisses you passionately. Her taste was sweet and pleasant as the kiss contined for what seamed like hours. You Start to reach the end of your rope but she still contined. "Don't stop now we were just getting to the fun part." She bounces on you making you jizz inside her. With a loud squil she look at you "More!" She yelled as she kept riding you. "I told you i would bet you back!" She jump of your limp dick and place it in between her tits and start to massage it making it hard again. Round 2 was on.

1) Take control
2) Let her go for it

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
RAPE!: This was not really that good. Poor Irako, she might have a baby on the way-…she is starting to come round but not fully (+5% on heal times)
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (1:44:23)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (1:44:23)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (1:44:23)

Inventory:
3 vials of mystical green liquid

04753 No.16973

>>16969
Option 2.

6ec76 No.16974

>>16969
Option 2

6bc5a No.16980

Option 2

c9cb6 No.16994

File: 1458389594521.jpg (9.99 KB, 205x246, Irako.jpg)

"What…You not interested anymore. I though you were wanting to make the next generation and pump you baby making juices in there." Irako said with a frown on her face as she kept riding on you. Bouncing up and down while panting. "well even if your not intrested." She bring her face infront of yours and stares into your eyes. "I'm game." She bounced on you hard as more pre-cum entered her womb as she pants more. She make you lean back in your chair and makes you fall backwards. She lands on you softly and as you regain your vision you see her still going. Sitting up straight she now had her breast exposed as she bounced they follow, bouncing with her. "Time is almost hear." She said as she breathed heavy and continued to pant. You and her both then climax together spreading you semen into her birth canal and straight into her womb.

"Is…..Is it over?" You ask hoping that Irako's revenge was satisfied.

"Not even close my love." She smiled as she moved her hand to her belly. " I wont stop until there is a little boat in here…And who know. we can continue to do it during and after."

You look at her as she rolls off you and stands up slightly shaken. "You know that ship-girls can't get pregnant…right?" You look at her as she was pulling up her pantes over the semen that was pouring out of her.

"There was two cases of ship-girl pregnancy Lover. Maybe i shall be the third." She softly pats her belly as she put on more of her uniform. She start to daydream about what it would feel like to be pregnant. "And you are going to help me." She point to you with her free hand as she finishes getting change. "And after this pregnancy i want you to get me pregnant again." You start to wonder if this was part of her revenge strategy….it didn't seam that evil becasue you would lover her and the rest of the fleet to be pregnant so it was nullified. "Oh….lover. don't we needed to get back to the paperwork?" You sit up and look at your desk as you realized more paperwork needed to be done. Bring the chair back up you and Irako sit down again and start to work…..Agian with her leaning on you but this time she just lean nothing more.

1 hour passed as you finished up the paperwork and patted it down you wake Irako up (who had fallen asleep on your arm.) She yawns and stretches then looks at you. "Ah good we are done………." She rubs her private part with both hands. "You want to go again.

1) Fuck yeah (we needed all the help we can get to get her pregnant
2) I think the base needed me more… i think she will understand.
A) Head to the mission room. The HQ squad should be back.
B) Head to the shops to buy some upgrades
C) Talk to some of the people in the base

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (0:42:54)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (0:42:54)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (0:42:54)

Inventory:
3 vials of mystical green liquid

d437d No.16995

>>16994
Option 1, if she that thirsty we have a duty to help our subordinates as an admiral!

6bc5a No.16998

Option 1

6ec76 No.17000

>>16994
>>16995
>>16998
Wouldn't going again just be a waste of sperm? Let's go see of someone else is in need of our "services".

c9cb6 No.17001

>>17000
so which option is it for 2

6fa26 No.17007

Option 2b, let's see what upgrades are available.

57656 No.17051

I think Option 2b: Upgrades should be the way to go, if we wanna keep our jobs, fun can be had later.

e9b5c No.17059

File: 1458738385494.jpg (9.39 KB, 284x177, wardrobe.jpg)

Ok Im going to go with 1… I know it is a tie between 1 and 2b but i shall go with 1 against my better judgement.

You look at her with a small amount of glee sparkling in your eyes as she bits her bottom lip. She stands up again and turns to you. "This time i say we do it somewhere where you won't fall off…I didn't mind the excitement but i would not want to hurt my love by throwing him to the ground again." She says as she edges closer to you. "Well where shall we go?"

You look about the place and spot the bed…But….it seamed to generic….to dull to just have sex on the bed and it look like Irako would do it anywhere….even on the floor but you think….a safe place that will allow both of us to enjoy the experience and have a high possiblity of keeping you jucies inside her to make a-

Your though were interupeded by her falling onto you and looking up into your face. "The wardrobe! There" Her heavy breathing muffled her word but her actions did not. she started to pull you towards. Ok this was strange but i guess you could roll with is.

Before entering the the wardrobe she started to de-cloth showing her underwear before taking those off as well showing her breast and her private that were leaking with your previous juices. You start to undress but she pulls you in anyway. Kissing you as you land on her she start to undress the rest of you and revealing you erect member again. Pulling you close she make you insert yourself into her but instead of her thrusting you take the lead.

"For the future children." You say cringing slightly as you say that but she became more ecstatic when you said that.

"Yes! Give me your Children! Give me your babies!" She was fully into it as she react to your thrust as she moans. You almost start but you hear the door creak open.

"Sir….are you in here?" You hear a familiar voice.

"huhu maybe Admiral is back at the medical wing looking for us." another familar voice said as they walked to view. The door was closed but had some slit to see through. It was Ooyodo and Mamiya who had entered and Ooyodo seamed shifty.

"Ah admiral where are you." She moaned as you put your hand over Irakos mouth to stop her making noise. "I wanted to tell you something."

"Well…Maybe saying it in here will get some stress off you." Mamiya said.

"fine…..Admiral……I." She seamed shaken as she held her belly. " I…….love…….."

"That fine Ooyodo. You can stop there….You don't have to jump to sex as soon as you confess your love…….even though that what i would do." Mamiya blushes as she remember your two encounters and smiles with glee. You turn to look at irako who was still in the sexial mood and smiling about what Mamiya said.

"Your right sister…..how do you…."

"As i said Ooyodo…me and the admiral are…..close." She blushes. "anyway i was told to look after you and that is what i shall do…" You question Mamyia for a second but it seamed true to you. You turned back to Irako to her her startinf to playfully bit at you hand. She was getting ready to moan real loudly and alert the other two to your present.

1)don't allow that and keep her mouth shut….as much as it pains you. (Avoid being spotted and keep relationships high with Ooyodo and Mmayia. Irako might not tolarate it.) [recommend option]
2) Allow her to scream. (This will alert the girl to your present and they will find you intertwined with Irako. Relationships might be brought low or broken……..or they might even join in…….more baby making with a girl you already fucked and a girl who has been injected.)

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (0:42:54)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (0:42:54)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (0:42:54)

Inventory:
3 vials of mystical green liquid

e9b5c No.17060

File: 1458738511833.jpg (110.9 KB, 678x960, 12747881_1244522422230684_….jpg)

Also maybe we can get a little hyped for a pregnant Iowa! Maybe someone here who can edit would like to try?

4305e No.17066

>>17064
god bless america

6bc5a No.17071

Option 1

e36c7 No.17076

>>17073
The original? Just sitting on Gelbooru under the iowa_(kantai_collection) tag. I edited it myself for this thread. I still have it and the .psd if it ever matters.

And apologies, I guess. As may be obvious, I don't participate in this stuff; I just saw someone wanting an edit and figured I'd try my hand at it.

83d18 No.17080

>>17079
Go ahead and do so if you'd like, then. I'll happily delete the post here and show the image there instead.

As you said, though, I'd try to keep the conversation here short, since you're concerned about the post limit.

e9b5c No.17088

Votes are still open

d4bb7 No.17094

>>17088
Option 1.

e9b5c No.17099

>>17066
>>17071
>>17076
>>17080

could whoever posted these please delete them

6ec76 No.17102

>>17059
Option 1

2afbd No.17112

>>17102
>>17094
>>17071
Ok option 1 it is so i shall post soon

8dc37 No.17256

File: 1459362698134.jpg (98.89 KB, 736x1000, 8848fadb38557fd497b58f571d….jpg)

Irako nibbles on you hands as you try to shush her. You index finger against your lips signalling her to be quiet and she did…….maybe she still moaned slightly but not enought to be heard. You turned to Ooyodo on the outside who seamed to be having a slight tummy acke.

"You ok Ooyodo?" Mamiya walked up to Ooyodo and pats her on the back. "Your hungry." Mamiya rubbed Ooyodo's belly as it growls

"I think it time to get some food." Ooyodo says as she turned to Mamiya as she snapped her fingers. "defiantly! you must be hungry…" Mamiya stopped talking afterwards.

"hum?" Ooyodo's question but was brushed off by Mamiya as she got lead to the door and Mamyia close the door behind her saying one last word.

"Maybe the admiral is in the mess hall….That would be a romantic place."

You sigh with relief as Irako start to go again. "Aaaaaaah i though you wanted to have a bigger party to allow more babies to come to be." She continues to ride on your member as to the point where you and her both climax and more baby juice was spread into her. She then rested on you to catch her breath "I wish we could stay like this." She pats her belly where your juices now lay. "but with these little one's on the way we will have to wait…….until im in my safe preiod….if that how human biolagy work…..maybe i can have sex with you while they are soooo small." Irako started to think as she wondered about ship-girl pregnancy sex. You lean back on the door and it swings open, luckily nobody was in your room. "Well master. i must go…..Mamiya might wonder where i might have gotten too." She quickly dresses herself as she says that and waves you goodbye as she walks slowly off…..holding her legs together tightly.

1) Follow her
2) head to the shops
3) most likely the HQ and the our fleets are back

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (Ready to report)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (Ready to report)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (Ready to report)

Inventory:
3 vials of mystical green liquid

6bc5a No.17258

Option 3

82a41 No.17266

>>17256
Option 3.

2032b No.17309

File: 1459584522558.jpg (70.18 KB, 734x1037, 1197dee4ebcb1b131f19a8a903….jpg)

You pull up your trousers and walk to the mission room. You are greeted by Musashi, her HQ squad and your fleet. but you see one of the HQ squad was missing….Your favourite aswell!!! Bismarck!!! You look around as Musashi's big breast get into your face.

"Admiral!" She seamanly walked into you to get you to press against her boobs but instead of pulling back she smiles. "Admiral i didn't know you though of me that way. Maybe i should stay." She blushes as Kango's faces grew red with fury. "We have alot to talk about." Musashi said as she turned toward you fleet. "I shall let your fleet go first." You turned to the Flag-ship (Tatsuta)

"Ummmmm. Admiral. we did as you asked and found some leeches around the island…we also saw a lot of Abyssal fleet-girl patrolling the island. You were right to think that they would be on high alert." She looked at you as she continued. "We saw ship with big belly race over the river. Some of there bellies had movement on it."

"Ah so it confirms it" Ooi said as everyone looked at her.

"What Ooi is trying to say is that the Abyssal fleetgirl are pregnant and still fighting. We though it would not be possible for them to get pregnant same as us but that change with what we found at the abyssal's HQ." Musashi says as she turned to the door as Bismark walked in carrying a battered and bruised girl. As she grew closer you noticed that hair….her eyes….her small figure. It was Hoppo. But why was she being brough back.

"we….found her with a leech slivering its way into her vagina….and a syringe in her belly." Bismark said as Hoppo tried to move her head to you.

"Ad…..min" She quietly whispered as you ran over to hold her. You could only feel sadness and scarded for her as the HQ squad contined there debriefed.

"We fought the enemy…lot of the pregnant girl died there. and then we got to what looked like the main Building. we went inside and tried to find out who was in charge and found her….beaten to a corner like this….and….her mother standing over her….." Akagi spoke.

"She said that the green pool was a way that the Abyssal fleet could gain more ships….they just needed willing mothers… There were needles all over the place near the green pool…She also spoke of the leeches and how they would make excellent cannon fodder….all they needed was a place to grow…." Musashi says as you look at Hoppo's belly and see the injection point. "We….we had to take her down…..she was hurting her own daughter….and most probably her grand daughters. She says patting Hoppo's belly. "We could allow that…. so we bough her here to keep her safe… and our job here is done."

"They mother festival will come to this place next month" Kongou smiled as The HQ squad started to head to the launch point.

"But……"

1) try and convince them to stay….the Abyssal fleet might retaliate
2) Let them go and take care of the injuried….and impregnated Hoppo

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (Ready for Duty)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (Ready for Duty)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (Ready for Duty)

Inventory:
3 vials of mystical green liquid

2032b No.17330

File: 1459626077485.png (80.88 KB, 184x255, 1453691637999.png)

The reason that Ooyodo and Mamiya is not there adding there sence to the matter is bacause they are off eating food….feeding Ooyodo's strange cravings

d437d No.17348

>>17309
Option 1, as if the abyssals retaliate we will have the moral high ground. ergo increase in Morale and reason for the girls to fight harder against those who harmed Hoppo.

57656 No.17359

Yeah, choice 1 might be the safest bet… Plus it'll give us the chance to try and get Hoppo on our side, and to tell her the truth.

2032b No.17363

File: 1459674384884.jpg (152.26 KB, 467x467, 1a202acd749f154cce6e8fc495….jpg)

"But, what if the abyssal fleet retaliates. We heard from my fleet that the base on the island is gearing up for something. You fleet should stay and help sure up the defence until it blows over." You say quickly to grab Musashi attenction as she turns round.

"Again admrial… i would love to stay…embarace my sister Ooyodo,get closer to you and defend this place but the HQ is a bigger target." Musashi works up to you. "We have supplie lines that run to island bases out far into the pacific and large construction sites and im sorry but at this momment…..you not intended….This base is small and expendable…." You were hurt by that as you hold Hoppo in your arms tightly. as you do so she looks at Hoppo's face then her belly. "Well you do have some impotent intelligent that will help the cause… and we can watch this girl get bigger…" Musashi scrathed her head then she shock it. "Im sorry admiral….if it make it any better i can promise you we will check in monthly…..around the mothers festival." She tried to come to a compromise.

"Ah but what!!!!" You huffed but doing so mad Hoppo wince with the sudden jolt. "ah fine." You hold her more still as you watch Musashi and her squad start to lauch. Bismarck and kongou turn to you before they look toward you and wave. they belly in sight…..you had a feeling that you would see them a bit bigger when you next meet. They turned back and launch off leaving your fleet and base to fend for itself…that not that bad….right

1) get to the med ward and tell Hoppo about her "condition"
2) send you fleet out again (maybe on a defensive patrol)
3) Head to the food hall to meet Mamyia and get her help with Hoppo

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (Ready for Duty)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (Ready for Duty)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (Ready for Duty)

Inventory:
3 vials of mystical green liquid

d437d No.17372

>>17363
Option 3) Mamiya should be a great help in breaking the news to Hoppo and if we sent our fleet out that would leave the base undefended until they return.

6bc5a No.17393

Option 3

2032b No.17439

File: 1459968052542.png (652.09 KB, 707x1000, 299fb1c9104dbfe394ee7f5260….png)

meanwhile with Mamyai

"wow Ooyodo. You have a big appetite." Mamyia and Ooyodo sat on a dinning table in the mess hall. Mamiya was half way through her meal but Ooyodo was almost finished. Sitting back and allowing her belly to poke out she patted it.

"Ah that felt good…well im glad i feel full." Ooyodo smiled as Mamiya looked at her sheepishly. "So how do you know the Admiral so well?" Ooyodo ask as she rubbed her belly thinking that it would help her digestive system work faster.

"Well…Me and the Admiral…" Mamiya stopped slightly tyring to refrash her words so it didn't sound 'odd' to ooyodo. "We have a very…close history….he is helping me with and 'experiment'." Mamyia looks at her belly then Ooyodo's "He….give me supplies such as….food and document for the experiment."

"Really? What experimant are you doing with the Admiral?"

"Umm… we-" You walk through the door and try not to shack Hoppo as Mamyia looks at you. "Admiral." She was happy to see you then her smile sank as she noticed an Abyssal fleet girl in your hands. "Admiral?"

"Shes hurt and….something happened to her!?! I don't know?!? The HQ Squad said-" You start to ramble as both girl stand up as your fleet follows you in.

"Sir this is a abyssal-"

"I know who she is!" You snap "Shes a Friend and her people hurt her. she needed medical attention."

Mamyia walked closer to the girl and saw multiple bruises and a few cuts….and a injection point on her belly. "Sir.."

"Later. Now we help her." You say gritting your teeth as Ooyodo walks up and look at her.

"You….oh no….Sir we shouldn't." She look at you as you glared at her but she stood strong. "she is one of them, she might be a spy or a inside agent that will destroy us when the Abyssal assault strikes." She looks at Hoppo again as Hoppo quivers and stops. "….fine. we shall heal her…Thats all."

All of you knod as mamyia lead the way to the medical wing.

2032b No.17440

File: 1459969168710.jpg (223.73 KB, 850x1156, sample-595c60afa7678ed7d99….jpg)

You brake into the medical ward with Irako standing there startled. "Mas-admiral" She switched names quickly as The rest of the fleet walked in and then she noticed Hoppo. Mamyia? Whats going on?"

"This girls hurt and we needed to help her." Mamyia said bluntly.

"I know that but…" She looked around as the rest of your fleet walked in. "Nevermind. place her here sir." Irako said as she pointed to a bed.

"Now people Im going to have to ask you to leave…this is importent doctor stuff we must do and having too many people around will hassle our progress." Mamyia said authoritatively as she shushed your fleet out.

"I hope shes alright." Samidare said. "She look like shes in pain."

"Serves her right! Abyssal filth!" Mikazuki spat out the insult as Samidare pulled back.

"But she didn't do anything wrong to us…the Admiral likes her and said shes-"

"She will hurt the admiral and i will not allow anyone to harm him!" Mikazuki interrupted Samidare. "no matter if he said shes safe i shall not help her." Mikazuki continued as her flat belly was shown with the injection point still visible but not suspicious

"Don't be too harsh on her. she seams like a nice girl." Tatsuta Waded in as they exited the med wing and sat down in the seating area and waited.

You were just about to leave when Mamyia stops you. "You can stay if you want…She is your friend and your responsability…..but you also have a responsability to help your fleet through this time….if she says anything and your not here we shall let you know."

1) Stay with Hoppo. (tell her of her condition and learn of what the abyssal have planed for this base next and what the green liquid and the slug/eel thing does.)
2) Head to your fleet. (talk with them and brighten there moral. and get them ready for any defensive duties they may needed to undertake)


Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)
Abyssal down: Hoppo is now in the medical wing and with some force effort you have brought your best (Mamiya and Irako) to heal her and tell her whats going on inside of her.
Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (Ready for Duty)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (Ready for Duty)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (Ready for Duty)

Inventory:
3 vials of mystical green liquid

d437d No.17472

>>17440
Option 1) While morale might be helpful, intelligence on the eels and green fluid will better help us deal with the potential hazards associated with them… it also might shed light on why Hoppo was treated that way.

6bc5a No.17474

Option 1

2032b No.17501

File: 1460142463447.jpg (188.14 KB, 850x1005, sample-b17160afa8b42cebab4….jpg)

Mamiya looks at you as you decide what to do. You start to way up the decision in your head but you know that Hoppo would needed your help.

"I'll stay with you. Hoppo needed me…she trusts me." You speak as Ooyodo exits the room and close the door behind her. "what are we starting with." You look at Irako who had started to rip of Hoppo's already ripped cloths and revealed her belly and a injection point. Mamyia noticed it and draw closer.

"Ehhh stop…." Hoppo wined quietly as Mamiya placed her hands on her belly. "No….Admin…." She called out for you as you step forth. You get close to her head to start to talk to her.

"Hoppo I needed to tell you something…. The HQ squad said…." You start to speak when she start to speak

"Im….pregnant…..mummy made sure…" You step back in shock as Irako and Mamiya look at her belly then at her face.

"You….You know?" You question her as she start to talk.

"Mummy made sure…." Hoppo cringe slightly. "She…..she forced me." She takes a few breaths as she started to lose conciousness.

"We can talk to her after her operation." Mamyia said as you moved back and let Irako through who had some blood bags and other materials.

Mamyia manoeuvred herself to Hoppo's legs top investigate her private. She pulled down Hoppo's panties with little stuggle and was a weared sight. A trail of slime, Just like the one for Samidare. She trased it back with her finger as it lead into her vagina. Then she looked at the Injection point and and wondered. Hoppo stopped risiting as she knew you were there so Mamiya was able to place her fingers into her vagina and open it up. Hoppo looked at you as Mamiya investigated her small pussy. The slime trail lead up and into her birthing canal and the slug thing was able to pass the protective barrier of the womb. She could only see it, not able to poke anything in or near it but she got the general idea. letting go of Hoppo's flaps they sprang back to there normal size.

Hoppo cringe as Irako started to clean and sow her wounds. Miniute late after the quick pregnancy check up that mamiya did Hoppo lay there asleep. "I't best that she does get some sleep…maybe you should rest too…you got very worked up about that."

"Im fine." You say

"Of course you are going to say that, you needed to look strong but i think it is better for you to rest…and i think she will only talk to you." Mamiya said as she looked out the window. It was get dark and the night was drawing in. "I shall tell the fleet to set up night patrols…make sure the Abyssal fleet don't disturb us." She says as she leaves you and Hoppo.

You sit in a chair next to Hoppo and try to stay awake but you start to knod off and fall onto Hoppo's bed and drift of to sleep


Next part shall be soon

2032b No.17503

File: 1460146110685.jpg (96.35 KB, 585x1075, pregnant growth us..jpg)

You start to wake up with a hand on your head. Hoppo had woken up and had started to come around from her surgery.

"Hi Admin." She smile as you as you tilt you head towards hers. You sit up as Hoppo put her hand by her side. "So….you run the Fleet here?" Hoppo look at you sheepishly….slightly saddens that you lied to her at first. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You…..i… i didn't want to…." You try to phase it as to that you didn't want to get ripped to peices by her dog thing and as she see you thinking she giggles. "What so funny?"

"You look cute when you try to think." She stops giggling but continues to smile. "I though i would never see you again… Mother forbid it….but me… and my sisters tried to leave and find you…but she found out and…..punished us." She looked at some of her scares "mother injected Kouwansei and Ritousei with the Baby juices and was sent to raid the fleet's supply run….that was 2 day before the big black ship-girl attacked." Hoppo then looked at her belly. "My mother wanted to expand the fleet more and when i said…i was….Yours…" She blushed as she kept looking at her belly. "She started to inject me with the baby making flowing and let one of the minion makers crawl into my-" You stop her as she places one hand on her privates.

"There is no needed to say that….So how do you know you are pregnant?" You look at her belly as she strokes it.

"Well it is the green liquid…Mummy's fleet discovered it when they were out…It jump about like nothing anyone has ever seen…Mother was too slow to catch it as it slipped through her hand and up into her baby making area….There is stayed and it started to Morpeth….thats what mother said…..It turned itself into a fertile egg and placed itself onto her womb…nine months and a big belly later, my older sister was born." She pointed to the injection point. "Mother did it again but this time injected it and found it more quicker."

"What about the Eels?" You ask

"Oh the minion makers. My aunt found those. she said as she walked trough the jungle looking for a easy way to get at the fleet she stumbled into a den full of these thing. She was left unconscious and when she came to she felt a small wriggle come from her vagina as the minion maker slithered inside. again Nine month past with her having a giant belly and she gave birth to the first few minion…..same a my pet."

"soooo What your saying is that your pet was something your people gave birth to?!" You were slighly disgusted but interested

"Yep….mummy got pregnant specially for me." Hoppo smile. "Now i shall give birth to the next genretion of Abyssal ship-girl and minion at the same time……Im going to have a biiiiigggggg belly." Hoppo seamed unphased by this as you start to question what reality is…..

1) Head to Mamiya and tell her the news.
2) get some sleep. (sleep in Hoppos bed)
3) head outside and watch your fleet on defensive patrol

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)
Abyssal down: Hoppo is now in the medical wing and with some force effort you have brought your best (Mamiya and Irako) to heal her and tell her whats going on inside of her.
knowledge is power:You now know what the green stuff does…..maybe you would like to use it.
Decisions: You decision to stay and help Hoppo was noble but has left your fleet in a bit of a slump (moral has gone down %20….this means that they are not functioning well and are feeling a bit down…..maybe a baby in them might help)

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (Defensive patrol)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)

Inventory:
3 vials of mystical green liquid

adff7 No.17511

Option 1

6ec76 No.17545

>>17503
Option 1

2032b No.17574

File: 1460393516728.jpg (174.62 KB, 700x981, 7ec073418ae8419e39a346c645….jpg)

Hoppo actually smiled…she did not worry about being pregnant with these….things.

"Its Ok….. i can raise them…better than mother raising me." She pats her belly gently as not to upset her new occupents….and also to make sure she was not sick due to how unstable her stomach must of been….Meanwhile your head was still shaking for what you have heard…A injection that make a girl pregnant!?! and a worm…eel thing that gets girls pregnant with minion creatures!?! Hoppo looks at you in your confusion and does what she though was best. She picked up your hand and placed it onto her bare washboard belly. You are stunned as she does this but are strangle relaxed…she trusted you enough to touch her future children…Well she did say she like you…so i guess this was the next logical step. She leans on you as she presses her hand into you making it press into her belly. but you pulled away….She might be ready but you….. maybe later…maybe after we reported it in to mamiya.

As you stand up hoppo looks at you but says nothing. she most likely knew you would be back. You look out the window and see that it is pitch black still with only some stars in the sky. You bow to Hoppo and head off to find Mamiya which wasn't that hard. She stood next to Irako outside the medical ward filling reports through the night. Mamyia was dealing with the food shortage and Irako the ammunition.

"You still up girls?" You say curiously as the both look at you. Mamiya glare at you.

"You still haven't told us how you know her!" She spat as her glare continued.

"We…We meet outside of the base…she didn't hurt me when she found me. she wanted a friend."

"And you just let her?"

"She looked like a little girl how could i-"

"That 'little girl' killed many of us." Mamiya personality had change dramaticly. "She. Is. Our. Enemy. And now that she is fix she will have to leave!"

"But…"

"No but!" Mamiya had spoken and crossed her arms.

"Well…don't you want to study her." Mamyia's ears pricked up as you said that. "She is pregnant. from that liquid that we found….and from the same type of slug that entered Samidare." Mamiya paused as she realized what she had done…and was slightly proud of it. But didn't tell anyone.

"Well… OK!" She caved "She can stay. but…..BUT she must pull her weight." Irako chuckled. "Figuratively speaking." You smile as Mamyia continued. "So the mystery green liquid make ship-girls pregnant on its own… that's no fun. You don't get to experience the best part." Irako and Mamyia blushed. "But having a ship-girl become pregnant on her own is useful… it is definaly faster that ordering another ship-girl to be trained…the baby will already have the skills of it mother." She then though of the Eels. "And those worm thing…They must enter the womb and start to divided… and make multiple…Which means…" She thought a bit about this. "Sir next time you send out a fleet make sure they receive a few of those eels." Mamiya said. "For….research purposes." She had calmed down from her little outbreak. and nodded.

1) Go back to your room and grab the vials. then head outside to meet the night fleet on patrol (Inject The flagship)
2) Spend some 'Time' With the now confirmed pregnant Hoppo.
3) Start to chat up both Mamiya and Irako (see if they would be up for a threesome)
4) Just head to bed. your tired.

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)
Abyssal down: Hoppo is now in the medical wing and with some force effort you have brought your best (Mamiya and Irako) to heal her and tell her whats going on inside of her.
knowledge is power:You now know what the green stuff does…..maybe you would like to use it.
Decisions: You decision to stay and help Hoppo was noble but has left your fleet in a bit of a slump (moral has gone down %20….this means that they are not functioning well and are feeling a bit down…..maybe a baby in them might help)

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (Defensive patrol)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)

Inventory:
3 vials of green liquid

If people want to suggest a name for the green liquid that would be great.

adff7 No.17600

Go with option 3

2032b No.17629

File: 1460566601999.png (679.37 KB, 1120x960, 1535392 - Kantai_Collectio….png)

You look at Mamiya and Irako who were still sorting there papers before you decide to ask them something.

"So Mamiya….You….want to head back to my room. You can file those there." The most lamest excute to get her into your bed was uttered and it showed. Irako look at you and giggled as Mamiya just stared.

"Admiral. We have a lot of thing to attended to here… And the filing cabinits won't move to your room." Mamyia say. "Maybe tomorrow." Breathing out slightly.

"Oh…Ok….Irako?" You turned to Irako as she stopped laughting and pulled a straight face. Mamyia then looked at her and glared at you.

"Yeah…I can go…Mamiya-san,Would you mind-"

"I'LL GO TOO" Mamiya slammed her paper on the desk as she looked at them while blushing. Irako looked at you as Mamiya walked closer to her. She mumbled something in her ear and made her blush. Mamiya pulled away then looked at you. "Well….shall we go."

She leads the way through the hall with you and Irako in toe until they get to your door.

1) Let go through with this shit. IMPREGNATE THE TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Lets wait….Irako alreay has your seed in her so maybe hold off
3) Leeeeeeeeeets be a bit more suttle….start with work then work to the pay off…

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)
Abyssal down: Hoppo is now in the medical wing and with some force effort you have brought your best (Mamiya and Irako) to heal her and tell her whats going on inside of her.
knowledge is power:You now know what the green stuff does…..maybe you would like to use it.
Decisions: You decision to stay and help Hoppo was noble but has left your fleet in a bit of a slump (moral has gone down %20….this means that they are not functioning well and are feeling a bit down…..maybe a baby in them might help)

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (Defensive patrol)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)

Inventory:
3 vials of green liquid

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 11 day till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Irako
Ooyodo

Still looking for any creative names for the green pregnancy liquid.

adff7 No.17632

Option 3 sounds fun

6ec76 No.17640

>>17629
Option 1

d437d No.17647

>>17629
Let's go with option 3, if they don't approve we can blame it on a misunderstanding due to being exhausted. As for the pregnancy liquid I would think a Japanese name would be appropriate, I'm not by any means fluent with the language but I think ボテ腹 の 血清 In romanji 'Botehara no kessei' Which roughly translates to 'serum of belly growing/belly expansion'. I think a simple abbreviation for our purposes would be 'BK'.

853ea No.17659

Option 1, seems like all parties are go for a threesome.

2a919 No.17663

>>17629
option 3

d2dd8 No.17730

File: 1460919753201.jpg (82.96 KB, 344x532, start to question.jpg)

Mamiya stood in front of the door and waited. tip towing on her feet like a little girl as you look at her but she only stared at the door. Irako stood behind you as Mamiya steps aside and you open the door. The your room layed. a bit scuffed up since your sexal encounter with Irako.

Mamiya looked around and saw a few pieces of wet pacthes. "I think you might have a leak admiral." She speaks as Irako blushes as she hold her privates behind you out of sight of mamiya….she closely inspected the wet patch and was about to sniff it when you step in.

"Well shall we get started… There is a few pieces of work that needed to be done." Irako nodded as Mamiya looked at you and pouted.

"I though we were going to do something naughty like last time?" You stand dead still as Irako heard those words, The room fell silent as you try to think of a comeback but you fell short.

"You…..you have had sex with……Mamiya." Irako said surprised and slightly startled. Mamiya walks past you and looks at Irako.

"And i guess he didn't tell you. Shame. I though he would try going for you and impregnate you too. I would love to have more specimens to study….but with Hoppo being pregnant we have more subject." Mamiya speaks as she pulls irakos top up to reval her belly and looks closely at it. "True that pregnancy doesn't start to show until maybe two month after impregnantion but there should be subtle changes in the body accoring to the human pregnancy books i read." She then let's go off irakos top allowing her to blush as she proceeds to pull up her top. "Mine… I have seen and felt some subtle changes to me and my figure…i might be pregnant or it might be weight gain but my breast have started to get a small bit more sensitive…. This was about 4 days ago….the first day the admiral appeared so I don't think this is anything really."

Irako looks at you in shock "when you first came here….you had sex with Mamiya-san." Her face was full of jealousy. "And worst of all you might of gotten her pregnant! I though i was going to be the first! I though i was the first one you had sex with!" She looks at you and glares you down as Mamiya clapped her hands once.

"So you did have sex!" she yells as she smiles with joy. "now you might be pregnant too….any changes in you-"

"No! Not now Mamiya! I want the admiral to tell me what was going on." You were dumstruck about what just happened. Mamiya was giddy with excitment that her co-worker and her might be pregnant and irako was fuming and demanding question.

"I…..she…….we……we did it in the maturity wing." You crack under her gazes as Irako looks at Mamiya's belly then at her owns. "And a day later i had sex with you." Mamiya could not contain herself anymore as she lent on you.

"Come oooooooon admiral…….time is wasting…..i need to be resupplied." She whisped as from behind you start to strip, as Irako sees this she puffs up her cheeks.

"Well if you are going to try and take him from me then i shall do the same." She start to take of her cloths and reveals to Mamiya your seed was still dripping down her leg.

"Aaaah she has already got started……well it my turn." She smiles as she throws you on the bed. Irako and her follow suit and get on the bed with you.

1) No we shall not allow them to take control. I am the Admiral! These ship will belong to me!
2) let them go to town
3) maybe we should't do this.

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)
Abyssal down: Hoppo is now in the medical wing and with some force effort you have brought your best (Mamiya and Irako) to heal her and tell her whats going on inside of her.
knowledge is power:You now know what the green stuff does…..maybe you would like to use it.
Decisions: You decision to stay and help Hoppo was noble but has left your fleet in a bit of a slump (moral has gone down %20….this means that they are not functioning well and are feeling a bit down…..maybe a baby in them might help)

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (Defensive patrol)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 11 day till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Irako
Ooyodo

I tried to combined the two option. admiral didn't make the move and was ligitmutly wanting to work and now it is up to you to decide how it is going to go down

2a919 No.17732

>>17730
option 1

adff7 No.17736

Option 2

6ec76 No.17744

>>17730
Option 1

6fa26 No.17773

option 1, you've gone too far to be below a ship girl.

6ec76 No.17781

>>17730
>Maturity Wing
That gives me some horrific flashbacks to Couchy's April Fools day prank.

Your writing is slowly improving though.

c35c0 No.17789

>>17781
Wait…what did remind you of the april……oooooooh is it the picture.

And thank you for saying my writing getting better but i needed to improve ten fold in my eyes

c35c0 No.17790

>>17789
no…wait….aaah shit i spelt it wrong

c35c0 No.17816

File: 1461305400654.jpg (106.31 KB, 766x451, baby making at it's finise….jpg)

As Mamiya tries to go on top of you you push her back. "No i am the admiral. I shall control this." As you say that you flip Mamiya over

"AH!" she says as she shuddered as she was flipped "ooooh…." She continues as she now showed her dare front and moaned. Irako huffed as she jumped ontop of Mamiya.

"Mamiya-san! He is mine!" Irako said as she layed on Mamiya her breast as Mamiya moans. Your seaman start to seep out of her vagaina and dripped into Mamiya's where her finger started to push your seaman inwards "I only get admirals premium resources and you." She looks down at her vagina and the seaman transaction taking place. "You can have the left overs." Mamiya moaned as she touched herself to continue to bring more of your seaman in then she move her hand into irako "AH!" Irako gasped as she fell on Mamiya and started to breath heavily.

"Ahhhh. that felt sooooo goood." Mamiya moaned as Irako takes her fingers out. Then she rolls off Mamiya and they both present to you. "Admiral….were ready." You agree to go with it and jump on top of Mamyia and stick you erect penis into her moist vagina and meet your seaman once again but from another girl. Irako moaned as she had to sit this one out. she started to finger herself to keep in the mood as you go to town on Mamiya. You continue to thrust as she moans and lays there relaxed with her hands above her head. You start to climax with her as both girl squle. You see Irako spray some love jucie from her legs as you pour yours into Mamiya.

"Ahhhhh….Is it Irakos turn now." Mamiya said as you rolled over to Irako and instenly inserted yourself into her ready vagina.

"ohhhhh yes." Her legs and vagina were already lobbed up and ready to go as she start to trust but she could not take the lead as you were already pounding her. She continues to moan as Mamiya rests, Touching her belly and fondling her breasts. You contined to trust and both of you clima at the same time, the heat in the room was extronadinary as you fall in between them. They both curl up towards you and seamed to have the same idea.

"Thank admiral….I like it when you take charge….but …letssss" Mamiya tried to say as she and Irako nodded of to sleep.

1) Perfect opportunity to use the Botehara no kessei on some…..Motherly Food transports
2) Nah. Head to sleep to… i think they are DEFINATLY pregnant
3) try and walk around the base. (you wont get far but you can meet hoppo again before heading back and sleeping
4) Make up your own option (or combined a few)

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)
Abyssal down: Hoppo is now in the medical wing and with some force effort you have brought your best (Mamiya and Irako) to heal her and tell her whats going on inside of her.
knowledge is power:You now know what the green stuff does…..maybe you would like to use it.
Decisions: You decision to stay and help Hoppo was noble but has left your fleet in a bit of a slump (moral has gone down %20….this means that they are not functioning well and are feeling a bit down…..maybe a baby in them might help)
Another two for one!: Again… You seem very lucky with these girls but yes. you have ride the sexy Irako and Mamiya. The surely must be pregnant now (2.5% increase in impregnation)


Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (Defensive patrol)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 11 day till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Irako
Ooyodo

6ec76 No.17817

>>17816
Sleep. Not much we can do with the others on patrol.

adff7 No.17832

Option 2

c35c0 No.17843

File: 1461525956872.png (1.46 MB, 3600x1024, 55173424_p0.png)

Your eyes flutter as you start to fall asleep with the two girls beside you. They hug your arm as you drift of to the dreamland where you can only hope the nightmares do not take you.

You suddenly wake in a hazy place, as you stand you were weighed down. You look around to find the ocean, calm as always the waves lap upon the shore. Out to sea you see six small figures patrolling the waters. You could make out a few thing, They were ship-girls of course and it look like they were playing about more than practicing. you strain your eyes to try and see who they were but to no avail…The only thing you do see is big bulges on the bellies. You shift yourself and as if they noticed you they turn to face you. All of them smiled as they raced towards you. You start to distingues more features on the girls as there belly saw while they manoeuvre closer. They were destroyer class ship. They place their feet on the sandy beaches and approached you. Standing still you can make out some familer parts. "Hey daddy." One said as you stood there in shock. " You then look to see one with pure white hair the same a Hoppo and followed by a beast. "Mummy was worried that she would never find you." another girl said. This one look like a splitting image of Samidare, with her blue hair. "Mummy wanted to make sure you were home for our sisters and our daughters births. "one more said as she stepped forward and grab your hand. A flurry of kick emanated from her belly as she placed your hand on it. "And don't worry daddy." The girl then suddenly kissed you. "We shall make more."

You shoot up out of your sleep in a cold sweet and breathing heavily with Irako and Mamiya still peacefully sleeping. The sun was rising as you wake the two and get ready to start the day…

1) Go to Hoppo and see if she is ok
2) Interact with the fleet and tell them what to do
3) head to the shops. A few upgrade can't hurt the ships.
4) Tell Mamiya and Irako about the dream of the children.

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)
Abyssal down: Hoppo is now in the medical wing and with some force effort you have brought your best (Mamiya and Irako) to heal her and tell her whats going on inside of her.
knowledge is power:You now know what the green stuff does…..maybe you would like to use it.
Decisions: You decision to stay and help Hoppo was noble but has left your fleet in a bit of a slump (moral has gone down %20….this means that they are not functioning well and are feeling a bit down…..maybe a baby in them might help)
Another two for one!: Again… You seem very lucky with these girls but yes. you have ride the sexy Irako and Mamiya. The surely must be pregnant now (2.5% increase in impregnation)
bad dream: Man! You must have been freaked out…….or you might have enjoyed it…….


Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (Defensive patrol)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 10 day till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Irako
Ooyodo

6fa26 No.17863

3. gotta get some upgrades

adff7 No.17869

Option 2

6ec76 No.17875

>>17843
Get upgrades.

2a919 No.17885

>>17843

option 3

c35c0 No.17921

File: 1461867672674.png (191.66 KB, 543x748, f38c0e60f826fbeb7fcc31c736….png)

You shake Irako away as she yawns slightly. Her Eyes flicker and she looks down, Fully nude still as Mamiya stood up also clothless. "Well look the sun…..WAIT THE SUN! Irako we needed to get back to work." Mamyia screamed as her boobs bounced with her jumps.

"five more minutes" Irako yawned again as she hugs your arm, squiring her breast on them. You blush as you again try to shake her awake and again hear the same groggy sound came from her. "All right…." She get out of bed slowly and walks to her cloth. Before putting them on she feels her belly. "I can feel the babies already." She snickered as she looked at you while pulling her bottoms up. Mamiya stood at the edge of the door tapping her feet.

"Come on. Come on!" Mamiya was getting impatient. "The food and paper wont make themselves."

"Woooooow. you are going to be reeeeeally great when your pregnant Mamiya-chan." Irako Giggle while still being groggy and got slapped on the back of the head by Mamiya. "Owwwww!"

"Serve you right, now come on." She says opening the door as she was fully clothed as walks out but before she close the door she tunred to look at you. "Same thing tonight…..Got to make sure the kids are in here." She pats her belly and winks at you before closing the door. You were now left in your room, getting changed. Hopefully they shall take care off Hoppo, so that was off your mind as you search for you folders.

You looked inside and saw there was a Armory that you could buy equipment in and decided to head there in the morning.

As you manover you way to the mission room you meet Ooyodo. "Admiral." She bows and smile as she looks at you. "You seam happy today."

"Yeah i am….Ooyodo….Do you know were the equipment shop is?" You scathe you head as Ooyodo smiled.

"Yeah just head right as you enter the mission room. Akashi-chan has been waiting for you ever since you arrived here…..don't keep a girl waiting." she looked down as she said that last part and bowed and walk into the mission room.

You see you fleet doing drill as you pass through the mission room and head to the shop. It was quaint, a sign over it saying 'Akashi wares' in cute little wording. you walk in and see a women with a repair crane stapped to her shoulder. "Ah you must be the new admiral i have been hearing about from the girls. what can i get you."

You look around and see new guns for each class of ship-girl and a few extra stuff…..includin a blow touch. "Ummmm what is-"

"It is mainly for superstition sir. They say if you use it on a pregnant Ship-girl her pregnancy with progress to birth within a week." Akashi look at it. "But as it is there have been no pregnant ship-girls EVER!" she huffed as she turned to face you. Her bueaty was breathtaking. "So what can i do you for.

Shop.
Destroyer gun upgrades (FU:10 AM:10 ST:10 BAU:10)
Light cruiser Gun upgrades (FU:35 AM:30 ST:20 BAU:50)
Heavy cruiser Gun upgrades (FU:50 AM:50 ST:50 BAU:100)
Transport ship (FU: 30 AM:30 ST:30 BAU:30)
Pregnancy quickener Flame torch (FU:1000 AM:1000 ST:1000 BAU:1000)

Options
1) Talk to her and get to know her better. "Wink wink"
2) Try and haggle the price down. "maybe"
3) thank her and head back to the mission room and help Ooyodo and your squad
4) Go to Hoppo and see if she is ok
5) Insert own option

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)
Abyssal down: Hoppo is now in the medical wing and with some force effort you have brought your best (Mamiya and Irako) to heal her and tell her whats going on inside of her.
knowledge is power:You now know what the green stuff does…..maybe you would like to use it.
Decisions: You decision to stay and help Hoppo was noble but has left your fleet in a bit of a slump (moral has gone down %20….this means that they are not functioning well and are feeling a bit down…..maybe a baby in them might help)
Another two for one!: Again… You seem very lucky with these girls but yes. you have ride the sexy Irako and Mamiya. The surely must be pregnant now (2.5% increase in impregnation)
bad dream: Man! You must have been freaked out…….or you might have enjoyed it…….


Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (Defensive patrol)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 10 day till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Irako
Ooyodo

materials and supply:
Fuel: 280
Ammo: 360
Steel: 50
Bauxite: 40

Ok so people have to decide what to buy. Just say which one you want and it shall be bough. It shall be put in the inventory and i shall say that i have bought it in the next story update. then say what you want to do….and if you are trying to get the pregnancy quicker then don't put a thing to shop for and just put the haggle option

6fa26 No.17933

Buy the destroyer gun upgrades and the transport ship.
Talk to get to now her better. We need to get on her good side before we can talk about discounts.

6ec76 No.17935

I agree with >>17933. Also, how and why does a blow torch accelerate pregnancy…

c35c0 No.17937

>>17935
It is like the system in the game itself. It will accelerate the construction of a ship. but instead of that i though we could use that to accelerate pregnancy…and how it work…weeeeell you are just going to have to buy it and find out

d437d No.18042

>>17933
agreed, however we'll need to send the girls out on an expedition once they have recovered a bit from their patrol as we'll be out of bauxite.

1b122 No.18053

File: 1462212180114.png (215.2 KB, 591x548, e2220ea9998c2802f0bc813ac9….png)

You look at he wares and nod. "I'll take the destroyer weaponry and a transport lander." Akashi smiles as she goes to grab the stuff. You smile back at her and follow. "So….what are you?" You feel like a dum ass for asking that but she giggled and answered.

"Im a repair vessaul. Haven't seen combat in years…Mainly becasue i help out around the base and with Ooyodo-chan." She pick up a pair of destroyer light guns as she speaks "I used to be a…Uh….field medic i guess…pacing up my fleet mates to allow them to continue on." she tilts her head towards the crane on her shoulder as she head toward the transport lander. "But now i keep the girl weapon in top condition and sell equipment to you."

"Why don't you give us them for free." You blunder.

"Well mister i can't make guns and armour without material…..and it is a business. i needed to make a profit." She wags her fingurs as she picks up with her free hand the lander then processed back to the counter. You eyes keep glancing at the blowtorch. "There you go admiral." She places the items on the table and you exchange the money. "Be warned that the upgrade only works on one girl and if you want to upgrade the other you will needed to buy another…also the shop shall change stock every so often so there might be differences."

"Well….UMMMMMMM…" You were lost for word but she smiled

"Im fine sir thanks for asking." She must have understood you mumbling " I guess you would like to know me a bit more." She also was very sharp.

"…..yes" You look at her as she smiled

"well big boy. I am Akashi the repair ship. as you already know…I help Ooyodo-chan out in fight before and also stood side by side with my sisters in the abyssal assault on the Tokyo bay base a few years ago and help out bring this place up and running waiting for your arrival. Ooyodo said you were cute and she didn't lie." She blushed slightly as she turned to you. "She is luck to have you as her admiral." She turned back to her counter. "Well….go on….you fleet is most likely waiting for you."


1) stay and talk a bit more (talk about yourself)
2) do what she says and head to the fleet
3) try you luck about getting in her pants and getting her pregnant
4) Head back to Hoppo






Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)
Abyssal down: Hoppo is now in the medical wing and with some force effort you have brought your best (Mamiya and Irako) to heal her and tell her whats going on inside of her.
knowledge is power:You now know what the green stuff does…..maybe you would like to use it.
Decisions: You decision to stay and help Hoppo was noble but has left your fleet in a bit of a slump (moral has gone down %20….this means that they are not functioning well and are feeling a bit down…..maybe a baby in them might help)
Another two for one!: Again… You seem very lucky with these girls but yes. you have ride the sexy Irako and Mamiya. The surely must be pregnant now (2.5% increase in impregnation)
bad dream: Man! You must have been freaked out…….or you might have enjoyed it…….
Shopping!: You have found the shop……good for you.


Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (Defensive patrol)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 10 day till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Irako
Ooyodo

materials and supply:
Fuel: 240
Ammo: 320
Steel: 10
Bauxite: 0

6fa26 No.18070

2.do what she says and head to the fleet

34d32 No.18073

>>18053
Option 2. Then we can meet the girls, give them a pep talk or something and select one of them to get the gun upgrade. We also need to send them out to get more materials and supplies, or we're going to end up in trouble.

2707c No.18121

File: 1462551202225.jpg (321.16 KB, 612x859, 3fb71628334c37d00890dd87ba….jpg)

Akashi bows to you. "You fleet is waiting. i shall see you soon sir." She stand and playfully waves as you turn around with your equipment and head to the mission room. You walk in and see one of the three girl in there. the other two must have walked of to go to training.

You look at her and notice it to be Samidare. Her uniform had change into a summer uniform. Her flat belly was on show and her blue hair was in plain long. She was looking at a radar screen when she noticed you, she jumped to her feet and saluted. "Good morning Sir!" She yell with her chest puffed out.

"It fine Samidare. You can talk to me normally." You try to quiet her down. "you feel ok dear."

"Yeah…my tummy hurt slightly." She pat her belly as a small sound of a gumble comes out. You try to add up thing that Hoppo said but to no conclution. "Maybe im just hungry. Tatsuta-chan and Mutsuki-chan have gone to get a quick bit to eat before getting deployed and i think i should join them…Admiral" She blushed as she was about to ask you something. "would you want to have food with me…..I…..Its not a date…..just…..food." She blushes

"Sure." You knod as Samidare blushed. You start to walk as with her beside you.

Next update soon. going to get back to grips with the rest of the fleet

2707c No.18122

File: 1462552895659.jpg (46.18 KB, 224x366, sample-9bc69a080dd7419a8c8….jpg)

You with Samidare walk into the mess hall and see Mikazuki and Tatsuta sitting opposite each other eating there breakfast. Samidare tugs on your sleeve. "I can get your food if you want. You go sit with the rest." She said, dashing over to the queue and waiting in line. You walk over to see Mikazuki and Tatsuta both in there summer uniform with Tatsuta's clevage slightly on show.

"COMMANDER!" Mikazuki was shocked as you sat down next to her as she blushed slightly. "What are you…..oh food." her blush faded as she realized that you were here for some breakfast. "Fine." She huffed and continued on eating.

"Actually I want to know how life in the base is going for you." You say to Mikazuki as she almost chokes on her fried eggs.

"*Choke* Me?" She hit herself on the chest to clear her airways as she speaks. "I……..i don't mind it here….i have made a few new friend…..Samidare is nice to me and a few of the repair girls are helpful."

"So i guess you are getting use to the base and having people around you."

"What?!?" Mikazuki said franticly.

"You were out on your own when Samidare found you. I just though-"

"I is kind of you to think of me Commander but i had my reason and i don't wish to discuss them until later!" Mikazuki huffed as she slightly blushed with Tatsuta snickering behind her hand. "And anyway I WILL NEVER TELL YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU." she said childishly. Momments past before the girl spoke. "BUT….. yes……i do like it here……" She whispers to herself. "I feel like i have a family." Her hand rubs her belly unbeknownst to her or anyone else.

2707c No.18123

File: 1462554248050.jpg (140.14 KB, 850x1238, sample-8d1828739494ee42239….jpg)

"And how about you Tatsuta?" You look over to the giggling women as she finished her mouth full.

"Well i just got here…not much to say r-"

"Admiral I got you food. English breakfast. just how you like it." Samidare call stop her from speaking as she paused. Samidare sat next to her and smiled. " I got you some extra bacon leader. If your hungry?"

"Thank you Samidare-chan." Tatsuta smiled as she picked the bacon off Samidare plate with a fork. "As i was saying. I have not had much to so i have settled in but i got really scared when the abyssal fleet girl appended."

"Yeah Commander! whats the deal with that!" Mikazuki spoke with her mouth full. "She is our enemy."

"I don't think so. She was force to do thing that she and her sister didn't want to do." You try to play diplomat and it seemed to have worked as Mikazuki snivelled and finished her mouth full.

"But yes…..the defensive patrol really got me scared too." Tatsuta continued as she signal with her hands. "Samidare was extremely tired on that petrol and i don't blame her….i was tired too…..i would have love to be with someone….." She started to daydream as you snap her out of it. "Ah…….oh yeah………well yes….other than that I would say I'm ok." she smiles then continues to eat her food.

An hour later you head back to the mission room. "ok girls we got some new destroyer gear to play with." You say as Samidare and Mikazuki jumped for joy at the news. "And one of you will be equipped with a transport launcher." Tatsuta smiled. "And after we sort out who is getting what then we shall send you out.

Who is get the destroyer gun upgrade?
1) Samidare
2) Mikazuki

Who shall get the transport launcher?
1) whoever was not picked for the previous question
2) Tatsuta

will you use the Botehara no kessei!?!?!? if so oh who
1) Samidare
2) Mikazuki
3) Tatsuta

right here are the decision and i shall give you a few examples of how it will go. (123, 12, 11) The way you do it is by picking a number for the first then the second and the third is option….if you don't want to use the Botehara no kessei. Have fun

adff7 No.18175

Option 1, Option 2

6102d No.18241

Ok im guessing Our loyal Samidare will get the weapon and Tatsuta will get the transport launcher. An update shall be done tomorrow

68bda No.18281

File: 1462989091477.jpg (45.49 KB, 223x404, mikazuki.jpg)

"Right girls." You look at the equipment then to the fleet. "Samidare. Please accept these." You hold out your arm and in them you have 2 pistol with gun turrets out.

Samidare bushed as she walked foraward. "Me sir?" She blushed as Mikazuki huffed and puffed out her chest.

"Of course dear. You were the first and i think you deserve a upgrade."

"I deserve and upgrade." Mikazuki mumbled to herself as she crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks.

"And the Transport launcher will go to…….. Tatsuta." You look at Tatsuta as she blushed and stepped up as Mikazuki let out a huff of disapprove as Samidare walked back into line.

"Thank you sir." Tatsuta bowed and as she stood up she smiled at you.

"Right then. to the tactic of the day." You look at the map as the other fleet girls gather round the table. "We have a normal selection. scout, bombard, engage, salvage, distract." The room falls quite as you decide

1)scout
2)bombard
3)engage
4)salvage

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)
Abyssal down: Hoppo is now in the medical wing and with some force effort you have brought your best (Mamiya and Irako) to heal her and tell her whats going on inside of her.
knowledge is power:You now know what the green stuff does…..maybe you would like to use it.
Decisions: You decision to stay and help Hoppo was noble but has left your fleet in a bit of a slump (moral has gone down %20….this means that they are not functioning well and are feeling a bit down…..maybe a baby in them might help)
Another two for one!: Again… You seem very lucky with these girls but yes. you have ride the sexy Irako and Mamiya. The surely must be pregnant now (2.5% increase in impregnation)
bad dream: Man! You must have been freaked out…….or you might have enjoyed it…….
Shopping!: You have found the shop……good for you.


Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (Defensive patrol)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (Defensive patrol)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 10 day till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Irako
Ooyodo

materials and supply:
Fuel: 240
Ammo: 320
Steel: 10
Bauxite: 0
5)distract

6fa26 No.18287

1. scout

adff7 No.18296

Option 4, see if we can get enough for another gun upgrade?

8511b No.18309

>>18296
this might be a good decision

060cc No.18332

File: 1463156483592.jpg (215.42 KB, 950x1505, 0b09caa4a304edb9d800f86888….jpg)

I shall update the story at the end of this weekend so people can still vote until then

d437d No.18333

>>18309
>>18296
indeed, Though in game there is a regen mechanic in place that over time will replenish your supplies. It's a very small amount and unless you're VERY patient you can't work with it alone.

9bc9e No.18341

Im gonna go with salvage. We're pretty low on resources right now.

853ea No.18365

>>18281
Salvage, see what we can find.

36b38 No.18373

>>18333
yeah nbut im not going with regain supplies you earn to spend

499d1 No.18406

File: 1463418700782.jpg (55.31 KB, 512x800, akashi ready.jpg)

"With…..our base using all our resources we needed to go out and gather more. We cant get resupplies until we clear the island but we can't clear it at this stage." You breath before continuing. All the girl focused on you and the map. "So until we get the supplies ships and a steady income, we needed to get our supplies elsewhere." You point at the map. "Our scouting forces." You point to Samidare as she blushes. "Has spotted places of wrecks that we can use that to gather and sustain our base until we break our enemy!" you raise your fist up into the air with the sound of a few claps as the moment fell short but you put the message across. Samidare smiled as Tatsuta chuckled while blushing and Mikazuki puffed out her cheeks

"Roger that!" They all said as they saluted. Samidare equipped her new weapons as they jumped into the launching bay "3" They all said as they prepared to launch "2" they lent forward. "1" The doors started to open as a big boom was heard. they shot out and off to the Island. You stand there looking please with yourself as you hear a voice come from behind you.

"And off they go." You turn round to see it was the shop vendor, Akashi. "good to see that we are still fighting a good fight." she walk up beside you and looks out as the doors close. "you think there will ever be and end to this conflict? will there ever be and end to this war?" You look at her as she looks at the sea before is disappears behind the steel. "Or will we only see bloodshed…what would the human children this of this?"

"Why do you think that you can't have children? You have a blowtorch that accelerates ship-girl pregnancy."

"Let's face the facts, only 2 reported pregnancies were accounted in our whole existent, and i don't reaaaaaally want to be the third." She blushes. "Nobody would pick me to be the girl of there dreams due to me being just a repair ship." She huffs "That is why i shall stay and tent the shop and supply anything you need." She smiled as saluted you. "Well, better get back. see you soon Admiral.

1) head to the med wing and meet Hoppo. (chance of meeting Mamiya and Irako)
2) head back to the mission room and meet Ooyodo. (chat and more if wanted to)
3) head to the shop and try again to haggle. (Again, may fail)

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)
Abyssal down: Hoppo is now in the medical wing and with some force effort you have brought your best (Mamiya and Irako) to heal her and tell her whats going on inside of her.
knowledge is power:You now know what the green stuff does…..maybe you would like to use it.
Decisions: You decision to stay and help Hoppo was noble but has left your fleet in a bit of a slump (moral has gone down %20….this means that they are not functioning well and are feeling a bit down…..maybe a baby in them might help)
Another two for one!: Again… You seem very lucky with these girls but yes. you have ride the sexy Irako and Mamiya. The surely must be pregnant now (2.5% increase in impregnation)
bad dream: Man! You must have been freaked out…….or you might have enjoyed it…….
Shopping!: You have found the shop……good for you.


Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (2:00:00)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (2:00:00)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (2:00:00)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 10 day till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Irako
Ooyodo

materials and supply:
Fuel: 240
Ammo: 320
Steel: 10
Bauxite: 0


Alright i shall give this vote until Wednesday.

fc9f1 No.18419

option 1

b3ec3 No.18420

option 2. It's been a while since we had some one-on-one time with Ooyodo.

9bc9e No.18455

>>18406
Option 2. Also, ask Ooyodo if she's feeling well, and also ask about any new information about the green stuff and minion makers.

adff7 No.18458

Option 2

ea850 No.18486

File: 1463593941138.jpg (380.14 KB, 850x1201, sample-7e7298912133906e134….jpg)

You shrug your shoulders as you decide to head to the mission room. Maybe you can monitor the fleet's progress and help them spot enemy. You start to head towards the mission and step trough the door. Ooyodo stood at the mission table and huffed slighlty as she moved little miniatures that represented fleets from other admirals as she listen to the radio. "Ooyodo." You speak as you approach the table startling her slightly.

"Ah!" She placed her hand on her side as she breathed "Sir. Please don't do that." she huff quietly as she gained her breath and spoke. "Sir. I want to-" Her stomach growled loudly."ah" She place her hand on her belly as it grow. "sorry sir. My stomach has been acting up recently. I…. i also seemed that my appetite has grown slightly…" She rubs her belly gently as she speaks. "i Guess it is due to me missing out breakfast."

"You missed out breakfast Ooyodo? That an important m-"

"I know sir but I-" her belly grows loudly again making her pause. "I……maybe food is good…..can….can i go with you to breakfast, they are still serving it." She blushes as she tugs your shirt's arm.

"Yeah we can get food." you lean in close to her and whisper. "you want to know a secret….I have not had breakfast either." You giggle as you stand hoping to lighten the mood as she smiles slightly.

You enter the mess hall and gather the food with Ooyodo and sit down and start. " itadakimasu" Ooyodo said before eating.

"Ooyodo…..can i ask you some question." You ask as she munches away at some bacon, she chewed and finished her bacon and looked at you while nodding. "Hoppo….the girl who was from the abyssal fleet…said that the green thing we found…..it apparently makes them pregnant." Ooyodo scoffed as her stomach growled loudly. She placed her hand on her belly. "A……..are you ok Ooyodo."

"Yeah *cough* im fine *cough* It is just my stomach….it…." She looks at her belly before looking at you. "I was just having some stomach pains Admiral. it must be a little ill. nothing some good old medicine can't fix." She stops rubbing her belly as she looks at you. "So……this 'hoppo' said that the green liquid makes girls pregnant. interesting." She pounders this as you continued to speak.

"Yeah…and what is more surprising is that she said her 'pregnant' mother injected her with it, also there are these worm like creatures she spoke of that will impregnate a abyssal fleet member and make them carry minion level ships." Ooyodo looked at you with disgust.

"Her mother impregnated her…..she looks like a child. she might not even be able to bare children." Ooyodo sticks her nose up. "She look like she is only….what…..12."

"She said she was older……way older……but she acted childish." Ooyodo glares at you for saying that.

"Well….maybe I should act more childish."

"No please don't…..i'll fall apart, not knowing what to do." You say as Ooyodo giggle.

"Don't worry admiral, I'll act lady like…especial now i know a yound one will be with us." you see her hand move over her belly but she didn't react. "Anyway, did you meet up with Akashi-chan?"

"Yeah i did and i got a few upgrade for the girl…..bbuuuuuuuuuuut."

"But what?" Ooyodo sounded confuesed

"Well…..our resources……are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly low."

"Admiral!"

"I know. that is why i sent the fleet to salvage." You say quickly to avoid Ooyodo going off into a tangent.

"Good! Hopefully they will find us more stuff." She sight as she looks away as you continue with your breakfast.

You finish up and Ooyodo looks at you and blushes. "i……You……..Sir……can.." she kept stumbeling over her word. "Room….."

1) take it as she want to spend some 'pesonal' time with you. (might find evidence of injection and impregnation.)
2) maybe she want to go to the mission room again (assist you fleet and make there work finishes quicker)
3) maybe she want to go the medi ward and meet up with Mamiya and Irako (you will also see Hoppo)

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)
Abyssal down: Hoppo is now in the medical wing and with some force effort you have brought your best (Mamiya and Irako) to heal her and tell her whats going on inside of her.
knowledge is power:You now know what the green stuff does…..maybe you would like to use it.
Decisions: You decision to stay and help Hoppo was noble but has left your fleet in a bit of a slump (moral has gone down %20….this means that they are not functioning well and are feeling a bit down…..maybe a baby in them might help)
Another two for one!: Again… You seem very lucky with these girls but yes. you have ride the sexy Irako and Mamiya. The surely must be pregnant now (2.5% increase in impregnation)
bad dream: Man! You must have been freaked out…….or you might have enjoyed it…….
Shopping!: You have found the shop……good for you.


Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (1:30:29)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (1:30:29)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (1:30:29)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 10 day till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Irako
Ooyodo

materials and supply:
Fuel: 240
Ammo: 320
Steel: 10
Bauxite: 0

ea850 No.18487

Vote will end on friday and i shall update it….also on friday

9bc9e No.18495

>>18486
I want to start looking for Hoppo's sisters, if we find them they might be willing to give us information. If we take option 3 and ask Hoppo about her sisters she could give us a hint as to where they might have gone. I also want to ask Hoppo if she knows where we could find more of the slime and minion makers.

6fa26 No.18501


1) take it as she want to spend some 'personal' time with you.

She wants it so badly.

6ec76 No.18503

>>18486
Option 1

adff7 No.18548

Option 1

59b95 No.18574

File: 1463764805791.png (275.93 KB, 595x842, Ooyodo injected.png)

You blush slight as you had no clue what she said but her sheepish glance made you slightly unconformable. She sees that you are blushing and perks up to take control. "I….want you……to…..come to…" her 'taking control' was already falling apart but she continued on. "my room…….I…." She blushed as she lensed in on you trying to hide her embarrassment. To her this was a strange feeling. falling in love with you leader, the person who she should had have a work relationship only, not fall on love and lust. She dig her head into your chest as you start to get the picture and move her head.

"You needed help doing paperwork?" Well done Mr dense. you read the wrong message she was sending but she still nodded.

She escort you out the mess hall and into the hallway. You follow close behind as she leads you to her room. She pivoted on the spot facing the door, opened it and went in with you quickly following suit.

You enter and are greeted with bright colours on the walls. Small pictures hung around the room with Ooyodo and what you can only guess to be her previous fleet. To the far corner you see a deck and on top of that a stack of books, One of the books read 'early signs of pregnancy in a human'. That put you off guard as you looked to the side, A small teddy sat there with it's black button eyes and it light brown furry coat. (It seamed like Ooyodo was a child at heart.) You look round to see a cupboard with a small board game of battleship which made you snicker.

As you looked about the room Ooyodo went into the on sweet bathroom. You realize that Ooyodo was not in the room and deduced she was in the toilets. You only hear faint sounds of cloth hitting the floor.

Before you could even guess what was happening you see Ooyodo walk out completely naked. Her embarrasses facade had gone and now a lust one had taken over "Admiral" She purred as she looked at you. You could see her whole figure, beautiful to behold but there was something off… You see a injection mark on her lover abdomen right where her womb is, Could it be that someone has injected her with the Green liquid already.

"UUUUm Ooyodo are you-" You try to finish but she lunges onto you. Something must have gotten into her.

1) Take advantage and do the deed (she wont mind…..i thing her inside will thank her for it.)
2) PULL OUT!!!! you don't want to take advantage of your friend.
3) Ask about the pregnancy books before she can do anything. also learn about what happened on her belly

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)
Abyssal down: Hoppo is now in the medical wing and with some force effort you have brought your best (Mamiya and Irako) to heal her and tell her whats going on inside of her.
knowledge is power:You now know what the green stuff does…..maybe you would like to use it.
Decisions: You decision to stay and help Hoppo was noble but has left your fleet in a bit of a slump (moral has gone down %20….this means that they are not functioning well and are feeling a bit down…..maybe a baby in them might help)
Another two for one!: Again… You seem very lucky with these girls but yes. you have ride the sexy Irako and Mamiya. The surely must be pregnant now (2.5% increase in impregnation)
bad dream: Man! You must have been freaked out…….or you might have enjoyed it…….
Shopping!: You have found the shop……good for you.


Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (1:27:29)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (1:27:29)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (1:27:29)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 9 day till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Irako
Ooyodo

materials and supply:
Fuel: 240
Ammo: 320
Steel: 10
Bauxite: 0

Right there you go. the next update shall be on Sunday so get voting

b7c0f No.18575

>>18574
Option 1. I think it would be best if we let her have her moment.

8196a No.18581

>>18574
Option 1, we can ask about the books after.

>Early Signs Of Pregnancy In Humans

How'd she find such a specific book?

59b95 No.18582

>>18581
The library in the base is well stocked

6fa26 No.18590

3) Ask about the pregnancy books before she can do anything. also learn about what happened on her belly.
Let's see if she knows anything about what she's been injected with.

d0282 No.18612

Option 1

b4cc6 No.18635

File: 1463914213380.png (444.29 KB, 786x1000, 65ed5680d6b03bdee0cd50a964….png)

You had a though for a split second to ask her where she had got those book and wondered why she had aquired them but that thought quickly faded as Ooyodo pressed her naked body against you. It seamed like she had been waiting for this for a long time…even when you went to bath with her but now….now it all came to a head. Her breast press against your chest as you could swear you could feel a wet patch from her breast.

Ooyodo growns and moans as she rubs her body over you, not getting a word out of her mouth. She locked eyes with you as she dives in for a kiss. As she kiss you she moves her hand down to your trousers and start to unzip them with no resistance from you and placing her hand on your erect mountain which shocked you but you let her continue. "Feed them." She finally spoke but in a cryptic as she sat up and inserted herself onto you. She rub her belly as she started to move up and down. "Feed." She said again as she moaned while she bounced, still rubbing her belly. You question what was going on but then you hear the same growl from earlier come from her belly as she rubs it. You push your hand up to it, Ooyodo notices and pulls your hand towards her belly and allows you to press it. You feel the injection mark and a small amount of liquid around it but that was not the main point. You felt her belly and for some strange reason you swear you could feel…. movement… but it was only a tick of your mind. Ooyodo moan with pleasure as you feel her belly as she start to massage her breast. You both were at the point of climax. "FEED THEM!!!" she yelled before both you and her finished and she drop onto you, breathing heavily she rub her belly. Right now you wish you could feel what she was feeling to understand what was going on but alas you could not. You brush her hair to one side and her beautiful face. She rested on you but you needed to get to places.

1) As her to move off her….you can go back to it later
2) Ask her what you felt when you touched her belly.
3) again….try and ask about the books
4) You know what… let her rest there… Maybe she will tell us everything in her own time.

Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)
Abyssal down: Hoppo is now in the medical wing and with some force effort you have brought your best (Mamiya and Irako) to heal her and tell her whats going on inside of her.
knowledge is power:You now know what the green stuff does…..maybe you would like to use it.
Decisions: You decision to stay and help Hoppo was noble but has left your fleet in a bit of a slump (moral has gone down %20….this means that they are not functioning well and are feeling a bit down…..maybe a baby in them might help)
Another two for one!: Again… You seem very lucky with these girls but yes. you have ride the sexy Irako and Mamiya. The surely must be pregnant now (2.5% increase in impregnation)
bad dream: Man! You must have been freaked out…….or you might have enjoyed it…….
Shopping!: You have found the shop……good for you.


Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (1:22:55)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (1:22:55)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (1:22:55)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 9 day till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Irako
Ooyodo

materials and supply:
Fuel: 240
Ammo: 320
Steel: 10
Bauxite: 0

b4cc6 No.18636

Will update on tuesday so start voting! also does anyone know how to actually have some of the text in green?

d4aa9 No.18638

>>18635
Option 2

6ec76 No.18655

>>18635
Option 4

To green text just put a greater-than sign in front of the text.
>Like this.

b4cc6 No.18673

>>18655
>ahhhh that is how it works

b4cc6 No.18692

>>18635
try and even out the vote in a few hours or i will have to do a hog-pog of the story and i don't really want that

6ec76 No.18695

>>18692
Or just flip a coin

4f139 No.18696

option 4. We have places to be, ship girls to command.

b4cc6 No.18708

>>18696
If you wanted to bew going you would have picked option 1 but option 4 it is

b4cc6 No.18711

File: 1464104991910.jpg (77.8 KB, 724x1024, 819765fde752e831c00efb4529….jpg)

You decided to leave her laying on you. She rested her head and pressed her breast on you. You blush as she tilted her head towards yours with a curios look on her face. "You ok admiral." She seamed out of it….she seamed to not have know what had just gone on as you mumble. "Are you ok." She sits up and lets her breast drop. She had felt this and looked down, Her face flushed red as she covered herself and squealed that busted your ear drums. She stood up and looked at her womenhood and saw liquid running out of her making her act more frantic. She looked around the room and saw it was not a joke then looked at you. "I'm sorry admiral i….it was only….I dont know what came over me."

You get to your feet and zip up your pants. You see her breast had started to leek her love juices which made her blush as you looked but…..she did not snap….she did not squeal again, she allowed you to look. You were shocked that her breast had leaked. Maybe she hit puberty. You chuckle in your mind as you looked at her but something did seam off. You look to the desk and see the book again….You decide against asking her. "Sorry Ooyodo. I…..I should not have taken advantage of you in this state." She didn't say anything. She just looked at you not angry but said that her true feeling were shown and you had just shot them down.

You get dressed and head out. As much as you had wished to stay longer you had a Abyssal fleet member to talk to and a lot of thing to do round the base.

>1) head to Hoppo and discuss the whereabouts of her pregnant sister.

>2) Maybe you can head to the local village. (pick a ship-girl at base to come with you.
>3) head to the mission room and talk to the fleet out at see.

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (1:10:55)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (1:10:55)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (1:10:55)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Alright that is it until thursday so get voting people

4f139 No.18713

3) head to the mission room and talk to the fleet out at sea.

Those ship girls probably need a pep talk from their admiral.

9bc9e No.18720

>>18711
Option 3

6ec76 No.18722

>>18711
Option 3

70067 No.18796

File: 1464281746948.png (341.54 KB, 650x920, --ooyodo-kantai-collection….png)

You see to it that you head towards the mission room. You would want to help the fleet out as much as you can. As you turned into the mission room some of the radio crackle. You pass them as you head to some girl talking to the fleet and monitoring the sea for abyssal ambush. You gesture to the girl and she handed you the headphones. A few fuzz later as you hear a voice. "Admiral? Admiral is that you?" You crackled voice became clear as you realize it was Tatsuta.

"Tatsuta. It is Shadow here, How is you mission." You wished you could be there to help your fleet but at the moment you only can help through the radio.

"We have found a few wrecks that we a taking from the Island. We found a route-"

"Is that the admiral!" Samidare interject as you here her fuzzy voice come over the radio. "Let me talk please Tatsuta. please!" You hear her pout as Tatsuta handed her the radio. "Hey admiral." Her voice warms you as you hear her.

"Hey Samidare. How you doing? your tummy still hurting?"

"My…..oh that sir. My tummy does tickle slightly but nothing really bad." You continue to smile as she talks. "We found a few thing sir. Lot of materials."

"Good Samidare and the route the fleet has found?" you ask.

"Ah yes. There is a river running from the north to east that links to the abyssal port." You hear some of the girl talk as Ooyodo entered.

"Whats happening…admiral…" Samidare asked as you put the headset.

"What wrong?" You looked at Ooyodo who had a concern look on her face as she heard what the radio girl said. "What! What?!?!" Ooyodo pick up the headset that the radio ship-girl handed to her and handed it to you.

A chill ran down your spine as you hear a gurgling scream followed by a splatter as a female voice comes to the mic. "Just couse you took our base doesn't mean we are gone…..we are coming for you………Shadow." You drop the headset as she said your name as Ooyodo looks at you.

"Admiral……what did she say…"

>1) Bring the fleet back. BRING IT BACK NOW!!!!

>2) Make the base fortified
>3) re-weaponize who you can (Ooyodo, Mamiya, Irako and Akashi and maybe Hoppo)

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (1:10:55)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (1:10:55)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (1:10:55)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Right people i thing i shall update you one saturday so remember to vote

70067 No.18814

A warning in advance. If you pick to make the fleet come back from the salvage mission then they will bring back little to no material and may bring back 'other' bad thing (maybe a eel jump on Tatsuta leg and hitching a ride in her womb?)

6ec76 No.18817

>>18796
Sounds more like our fleet's been captured. Perhaps we should get Musashi's battle group to launch a rescue mission?

If we used the blowtorch on hoppo, would we be able to use whatever Abyssal type comes out?

Wasn't our name Dusk?

81b5a No.18850

>>18817
yeah i forgot that the character's name was shadow. and the children that Hoppo produce will fight for her. The problem with using the blowtorch is that it make her pregnancy last 10 day instead of 9 months, she does not give birth instantly andyou don't know when they will attack

>the option you pick was call the main fleet from main base (good idea and great to see people bringing in other options)

81b5a No.18852

>>18850
i mean dusk not shadow

d0282 No.18902

Call the main fleet does seem like a plan

e9feb No.18945

Ok on sunday i shall update the the story so keep up the votes

dfe6e No.18948

option 2: fortify the main base.
For all we know they may be waiting for us to recall the fleet so they could follow them to our front door.

9bc9e No.19000

>>18796
Option 2

81b5a No.19068

File: 1464638482316.jpg (109.68 KB, 850x850, hoppo.jpg)

"Admiral! Admiral! Dusk!" a slap was sounded as Ooyodo hit you to get you out of the trance "Sir what did the Girl say?" You stutter as you look around the mission room as the other radio ship-girls looks at you.

"Get…..get in contact with the main fleet. Get Musashi's battle group in contact we….we needed help." You shudder as you think but Ooyodo still asked.

"Sir what did they say?" She looks at you with a glint of fear in her eyes.

"They are coming…..we needed the base prepared." You turn to the mission table. "I want all guns posted out to see and trained on the horizon."

"Sir…..we don't have much in the way of weaponry." Ooyodo spoke.

"Then get what we have and face it out to see. reinforce the walls and prepare for a siege…..the abyssal fleet comes." You walk out with Ooyodo following you. You do what you only could think of as the sirens started to sound and the base was put on high alert. You went to see Hoppo.

Mamyia and Irako were rushing about the medical wing as they were bring supplies out into the hallway to be transported to the docking area. You pass then with no worries as they don't even notice you "Ah admin…what is with the noise?"

"Did you know about this?" Hoppo was left speechless as you asked. "DID YOU KNOW!" You were starting to get frustrated as she started to talk

"What? what happen?"

"The abyssal fleet are coming her! they are coming for me….they said 'shadow'!" You breath as she looks at you.

"Mother…..she must had called you shadow, she must have told her sister that you were the one-"

"She did this! But shes dead?!?"

"Yes mum is dead, what her sister lasted hear was her talking about you….and now they want to find you." Hoppo said hoping to calm you down

"What witch!" Ooyodo spoke. "We can't allow that to happen! I will not allow Your aunt to take my admiral away."

"Trust me. I want to help you, I like it here." hoppo huffs as you watch her sit up and get out of bed. She is just in her underwear and you can see the injection entry point. "Well come on. we can help move the guns."

It took you hours but it was done. Hoppo was surprising strong for a little girl as she haled over ammo and parts as Ooyodo helped the medical staff. Akashi had wiped up a few basic weapons and had started to hand them out to the girls as she turned to you. "Admiral…..we…..can we speak in private." You nod as you follow her.

"Sir…..in…..in this situation…..maybe we should use the blowtourch…." She blushes as you look flabbergasted

"We are at-"

"I know. but we don't know how far away they are….if the myths are true we will have another strong fighter in a matter of days. But…..If we do use it…..I want it to be used on me."

"What! No we shall not use it! We don't even know if the baby will grow up fast when it has been born! We just have to hold out." You say as Ooyodo ran into you.

"Sir. Musashi said she can't spare anyone, We have told our fleet to get to a safe area on the Island and hunker down." Ooyodo looked at you. "What now."

>1) Hold your fire until the abyssal fleet is in range

>2) start to shell on sight.
>3) sally forth any girl that can fight and have the guns be supporting fire.

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (hunkering down)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (hunkering down)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (hunkering down)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Right people Battle time. decide what you want to do and also put in any other option you could think of. Sorry for being late with the update but next one will be on wednesday

57656 No.19098

I say we do a combination of 1 and 3… The more guns we have the more of a chance to survive this, but make sure the girls know about cover options.

9bc9e No.19107

>>19068
She should mobilize our remaining girls, but keep them on the defensive.

77985 No.19158

Option 1

daa07 No.19169

Ok we shall combined the two options. Update soon

daa07 No.19213

File: 1464981176324.png (263.43 KB, 679x950, 42125401_p0.png)

The hallway shakes as dust and rubble towards Ooyodo as she covers her face. "Sir." A Ship-girl runs over in a panic. "Sir! Sir! The Abyssal fleet! They are here!". Another shakes happen as another shall smashes against the base. "The-" Again another shell hits the wall. "The fleet is ready."

"Right! Ooyodo." She points towards as Hoppo stops carrying ammo to listen. "You will be part of the first line of defence. You will face the brunt of the force and try and clear as much as you can." You then point to Akashi, Hoppo had stepped between the two ship-girls. "Akashi, you will be taking control of the second defences line, You and your fleet will be taking more heavier weapon to take out the Heavier cruiser. The artillery guns will be firing at the Abyssal fleet as support so-"

"Admin! Admiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!" Ooyodo and Akashi turned towards a hoping Hoppo. "Where will i go Admin?"

"UUUUH Hoppo…….I don't think you should-"

"Why not?" Hoppo pouted. "I know how to fight! I know how to fight!" Ooyodo and Akashi look at eachother then you.

"Sir…." Ooyodo want to get you to speak as you think.

"I fort along side mother and my sister when we went and raided." Hoppo pouted.

"Well Hoppo. What can you even use?" You say as more dust fall down and made Ooyodo snizz.

"I can use the aircraft Launches that I saw Akashi-san had." She said as she pretend to be a plane.

"Ok you are alright to fight but….. what about….you…." You look at Hoppo's belly as she puts one hands over it.

"Sir. I think we could use a Aircraft carrier." Akashi says as Ooyodo nods

"Fine Hoppo. You head with Akashi in the second line-"

"Buuuuuuuuuut Admiiiiiin!" Hoppo pouted as you say that.

"You can still use the planes when in the second line." She huffs but agrees. "Ok now get ready Hoppo. Ooyodo, Akashi head out now and Hoppo will get with you later." They all nod as they head to the launch room

*BATTLE TIME!*
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

BASE HEALTH: 78/85

DEFENSIVE FLEET 1:
LIGHT CRUISER, OOYODO: 34/34
UTILITY CRUISER KAME : 25/25
UTILITY CRUISER KEIKO : 25/25
UTILITY CRUISER RAN : 25/25
UTILITY CRUISER AZUMI : 25/25

ENEMY FLEET:
UNKNOWN

You look out over see as you see Ooyodo Fleet ready and looking at the on coming Abyssal battle group. "Admiral." You hear from a nearby radio as you dash to pick it up. "Sir I….there is a lot of destroyers sir and…….oh dear… sir the-" The radio start to crackle as you look at you fleet.

"Ooyodo! Ooyodo! Main guns! fire!!!!!!!" You point at the fight that had started.

Enemy fleet:
Unknown Class fleet: 160/160
Destroyer I-Class 1: 20/20
Destroyer I-Class 2: 20/20
Destroyer I-Class 3: 20/20
Destroyer I-Class 4: 20/20
Destroyer I-Class 5: 20/20

Ooyodo start to engage the Abyssal forces as with the rest of the defensive force. One of the destroyers lines up a shot on Ooyodo but she was able to pull the trigger first as her shell smashed into the monsters skull and critically hitting the beast. With a squeal of pain the Destroyer sinks to the bottom of the sea as Ooyodo continues to engage the rest. The fleet was holding it own. A few stray shots hit the girls but they were able to deal the Destroyer force a massive blow until out of nowhere creature barral in from the sky smashing and strafing the fleet knocking Ooyodo and 3 of the other girl off there feet as the creatures circiled round but as they were just about to hit again a shell from the main base detonated on the surface of the water, it splashed over her as she sees more shells splash around them and hitting the abyssal fleet. Ooyodo hears a scream of pain from a behind the slashes and then see a round midriff.

DEFENSIVE FLEET 1:
LIGHT CRUISER, OOYODO: 18/34 (-16)
UTILITY CRUISER KAME : 14/25 (-11)
UTILITY CRUISER KEIKO : 18/25 (-7)
UTILITY CRUISER RAN : 16/25 (-9)
UTILITY CRUISER AZUMI : 22/25 (-3)


Enemy fleet:
Unknown Class fleet: 140/160 (-20)
Destroyer I-Class 1: 0/20 (-20) (Critical hit)
Destroyer I-Class 2: 1/20 (-19)
Destroyer I-Class 3: 18/20 (-2)
Destroyer I-Class 4: 3/20 (-17)
Destroyer I-Class 5: 6/20 (-14)

Ooyodo stare at the women as a crackle came from the headset. "Ooyodo! You need to hold them back! The second line is almost-" a defoning sound rang through the air as another shell hit the water and blow up. It rang in her ear as she organized the fleet again and pulled them back to reform. The flyers tried again to straf but this time were shot down but a few AA weapons the fleet had but that was not enough as the destroyers swarmed. With a hail of fire Ooyodo and the fleet open fire knocked two more monster down and a few more planes but they strafed again hurting the girls. Ooyode looks up and sees the pregnant girl push forward to her. With what they had left they opened fire. the shot smash into her pregnant belly as she screams.

DEFENSIVE FLEET 1:
LIGHT CRUISER, OOYODO: 6/34 (-12)
UTILITY CRUISER KAME : 4/25 (-10)
UTILITY CRUISER KEIKO : 5/25 (-13)
UTILITY CRUISER RAN : 2/25 (-14)
UTILITY CRUISER AZUMI : 5/25 (-17)


Enemy fleet:
Unknown Class fleet: 100/160 (-40)
Destroyer I-Class 1: 0/20 X_X
Destroyer I-Class 2: 0/20 (-1) X_X
Destroyer I-Class 3: 0/20 (-18) X_X
Destroyer I-Class 4: 2/20 (-1)
Destroyer I-Class 5: 3/20 (-3)

The women then looks at Ooyodo and snarls. She had receve only a few scretches on her belly. "You will not hurt my children!" She faces Ooyodo and point her landing strips toward her and the fleet. "LAUNCH!" Ooyodo sees the girls belly kick as the monster start to shot out of her guns and hurtle towards you, nashing there teeth as they fly. Suddenly allied planes swoop in and strike the monster down. "WHAT!?!"

"YEAY!!!" Ooyodo hear a faint sound of Hoppo celebrating in the second line as she turns back to the pregnant Aircraft carrier. Hoppo's planes had struck her as she backed down and again snarled.

"Sir we are falling back! We have sustained heavy injuries and needed to retreat behind the second line." Ooyodo waves the fleet back as the abyssal girl advances with more destroyers in toe.

"Roger that Ooyodo. Akashi is ready!"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

BASE HEALTH: 80/85 (+2 DUE TO CRITICAL HIT AND ACHIEVEMENT BONUSES)

DEFENSIVE FLEET 2:
Abyssal Aviation Battleship, Hoppo: 360/360
Repair Ship, Akashi: 39/39
UTILITY CRUISER Dai: 25/25
UTILITY CRUISER Ena: 25/25
UTILITY CRUISER Jin: 25/25
UTILITY CRUISER Mië: 25/25

Enemy fleet:
Pregnant Standard Carrier Wo-Class, Wo : 100/160
Destroyer I-Class 1: 20/20
Destroyer I-Class 2: 20/20
Destroyer I-Class 3: 20/20
Destroyer I-Class 4: 2/20
Destroyer I-Class 5: 3/20

Akashi sees Ooyodo's fleet pass her and nod at her. She see Ooyodo had ripped cloths and her breast were almost on show "Alright girls! OPEN FIRE!!!!" with that word the fleet launch torpedoes and fire off there salvoes as Hoppo launches her planes to assault. With that multiple of the monsters destroyers blow up in seconds and a torpedo heads towards the pregnant abyssal but she nimberlly steps out of the way but was hit by the barrage and the shelling from the fort. Explosion sound off around the area as the smoke clear all the destroyers were sunk and the pregnant Standared carrier had knelt on the sea surface. She breath heavily as she looked up. She was bleeding with multiple cut to her belly and her cloths were torn off.

"Sister!" She called out to hoppo. "Sister! Is that you! You were dead." She pushes out her hand out as Hoppo walked up to her. Her hand felt Hoppo's belly as Hoppo stood in front of her. "You……you are…" She look at Hoppo's belly as Hoppo pull a gun to her head.

"It is good to see you too Wo….but now you will never see anyone again." Hoppo started to tence her hand.

"Hoppo wait!" Akaski shouts as she was startled by the thing she was doing. "Killing her now will just make the Abyssal fleet mad."

"They needed a message that they can't take my home! My friend and family!" She squeezes her hand tighter and looks at Wo. Wo's face was looking at the barrels with small tears in her eyes as she held her belly.

"HOPPO DON'T!" Akaski shouts as she trie to dash to her but hoppo pull the gun away and sights with relief.

"I don't want to kill you sister. especially at the stat you are in….so i shall let you go…But tell Aunt never to come here again." Wo nods slowly as she stands and speeds off. The rest of the fleet sight with relief as the pull back to the base to rest. Time for a bath!

>1) Let them bath and repair

>2) Lets get frisky in the repair bath. (maybe the repair fluid with help the impregnation process)
>3) Maybe we can secretly inject one or two girl in the bath to celebrate
>4) Wow. we are really thing about doing these thing to the girl…..let us just celebrate normal with food and drink. (warning. Mamiya might spike the drinks with the baby making juice)
>5) CALL BACK YOUR MAIN FLEET!

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (hunkering down)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (hunkering down)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (hunkering down)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Ok people how do you like the fighting scenes. Hopefully they go down well. The next update shall be on Sunday or Monday so vote

9bc9e No.19223

>>19213
Option 5

54e83 No.19236

>>19213

Option 5.

6ec76 No.19252

>>19213
Option 5

6fa26 No.19283

option 5.
Is there a chance we can get the defense girls to bathe and repair while we recall the main fleet?

e9feb No.19302

File: 1465156798992.jpg (74.01 KB, 375x700, 1724993 - Kantai_Collectio….jpg)

You take a sigh of relief as the abyssal fleet girl retreated. You noticed Irako high fiving Mamiya then both of them headed to the docking room. You followed as you saw the girl enter. You saw a horrible sight as Ooyodo limped in being supported by Akashi followed by a slightly dirtied hoppo, her face looked void of happiness like her usual self and instead was replaced with angry but as she turned and saw you her mood instantly change "ADMIN!!!" She yells as she lunges at you and hugs you, with a smile and a tight squish she lets go and salutes. "Mission successful" This looked completely different to what you seen on the sea.

"You ok Ooyodo." Mamiya ran over to her as she wrapped a towel round her, Hugging her in reassurance. "You did well. You were great out there." Ooyodo was shacking, trembling as Akashi held her. "I know what you needed." She looks at you then back at Ooyodo. " You needed to go to the repair spring." You tilt your head as she said that as she looked at you and she start to explain. "It is a place that ship-girls go to help them repair….It is….like a hot-spring in human terms but with a magical effect that helps us heal…" She looks at Ooyodo as she faintly looks at you. "and i think Ooyodo needed you there to help her.

"I'm sorry dear but i have to decline. We needed to bring back the main fleet. They needed to hear what happened and heal and rest up." Mamiya pouts as she nods and assist Akashi in moving Ooyodo. You watch all the girls head off (including Hoppo) as you turn to the mission room.

You enter the room to see only two or three girls working still. monitoring the main base and your fleet while listen out for and Abyssal fleet to no avail with no advance radio to intercept there radio. You walk over to wonder over to one of the girl "get me our fleet." She nods and hands you the headset. "Base to Tekkadan Fleet….come in."

A few crackles and a fuzz later and Tatsuta picked up the radio. "Admiral! it you thank god. we have had to go to ground and hid. Samidare got a little scratched and Mikazuki is slightly out of breath but…" She pauses.

"But?"

"Its fine sir. It just seemed that i stepped in some green slime as we escaped. I brushed it off thankfully…" she seamed to be avoiding what she was really doing.

"Green stuff? Did it move?"

"Yeah. As we ran to cover it tried to go up my let! The perv!" She huffed as you hear her brush her leg thoroughly. "But yes we are safe….but we are almost out of fuel."

"Right head home and rest up. we are going to have to continue the search tomorrow."

"Roger that sir. heading home" She churps as you hand the headset back. You then move to the docking bay and wait. It was about an hour before they arrived back. "Sir…." She saluted. You see her legs and as she said it had a small slime trail but it stopped at her knee. "bad news sir….we didn't get anything due to the attack."

"Its fine….just…get some rest. head to the spring and get healed up." You watch as she walk past you. you sence something from her but you could not quite put your finger on it.

"Sorry admiral." Samidare walked up to you and placed her hands against your chest and pressed her head on them. "We could not do anything."

"Hey now don't be so done. Your alive…that is all i care about."

"Samidare…Your fine…..just……don't do that to the admiral." Mikazuki spat. Samidare pulls her head up and looks at her then at you and blushes.

"OH SORRY SIR!" she pushes away from you and bows her head in shame as you smile to try and cheer her up.

"Come on miss mopey. We got a hot-tub calling out names." Mikazuki patted her and pushed her towards the door. "We are alive that is the main thing. isn't that right admiral?"

You nod and watch them head to the room. The base girls should be done by now so you could interact with them now

>1) lets actully take a bath with the main fleet. (use the slime on the girls in the repair spring might be a good and fun idea.)

>2) Hang out with Ooyodo? she needed some chearing up.
>3) maybe head to the med wing and see Mamiya, Irako and hoppo.
>4) you know what you could go for a shower yourself. (someone might join you?!?!?!??)
>5) rest time for them means rest time for me……you can head out to the town.

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (resting)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (resting)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (resting)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Alright i am done for this update so you can start the vote. i shall be away for a bit so i might not be able to update the story for a while (maybe next monday) but until them. Keep your pregnant ship-girl happy.

6fa26 No.19331

Option 4.
Let's see who our surprise guest is.

77985 No.19339

Option 1

6ec76 No.19447

>>19302
Option 4

004a1 No.19575

guess woo=hos baaaaaack!!!! i shall allow vote for one more day

004a1 No.19600

File: 1465846969625.png (698.21 KB, 1080x1920, --irako-kantai-collection-….png)

As much as you wish to test this 'green liquid' that Hoppo spoke of, You know that the girls needed to rest and repair and so do you. You would wonder the slime creatures would have done in the special spa and what it would have done to the girls if Hoppo's theory was true but none the less you head off to the showers in your room to clean off.

You were undressing in the shower when a knock at the door stopped you. "Sir…." A familiar voice called through the door. You pull your trousers up and walk towards the door and open it. Outside the door you saw Irako blushing. "Sir can i come in." she said in a brave as she looked at your bare chest. You nod as she enters then she turns to you. "Sir. i heard from Mamiya while we bath that hoppo has some….information on the green liquid out fleet acquired a while back."

"Yes…..wait you were there to hear her say it." You questioned her as she looked around your room.

"She seamed to have smiled when she said that sir…..that worries me a bit." She turns to you and looks past you are the bathroom and the ready shower. "oh…..sorry sir. i shall come back when the-"

"No it is fine Irako. What did Mamiya say." You hold one hand out to stop her from talking and smiled before going back to a serious tone.

"Well Mamiya said that the green liquid has a 100% chance of impregnating a Abyssal fleet member." You nod as you remeber slight convication about that. "And after you left Mamiya asked if the liquid could be used one Ship-girl as well." You stop nodding.

"What?"

"Mamiya asked if it was possible but Hoppo didn't answer." She looks down at her belly. "That……thats why…" Her brave face left her as she start to blush. She takes a deep breath and coincidences what she will say and how it will affect her life. "i want to test the green liquid." as soon as those words left her lips she blushed.

You stood there for a second thinking. "It is perfectly fine admiral. if i do become pregnant i wont be in harms way for i am not in the combat fleet and i am a nurse, i will know what to do when the child start to kick in there."

"You might not be a combat unit and you may be able to patch up wounds but you have no idea what it like to be pregnant. none of you do." You did point out the true but Irako did not flinch.

"Which is why i would like to experience it first hand. i want to know what it is like to have a child growing within me, to have a baby bump like the humans have and to feel the baby kick for the first time.it is a bonus that i can study the pregnant outside of combat and away from the bloodshed." Irako proudly said.

"….what…..what if the abyssal fleet attack again. What if this liquid is used as a recon device used to impregnate there fleets to keep in contact with the base and you are going to give them a direct like to our base." You point to her belly as you say that. you felt a bit paranoid.

"Sir if so then hoppo would have given away our secret already. she said that there is no way for them to trace the use of the green liquid so it is ok if i become pregnant through slime." Irako retorts with a good point.

"Well…Have hoppo be pregnant is one thing but you too would be more work on Mamiya." You scratch your head.

"Don't worry sir. I will help Mamiya through all of the work and she would probably like to study the pregnancy."

>1) do it us a 1 Botehara no kessei

>2) nah maybe if we use two she would carry twins. (use 2 of the vials of Botehara no kessei)
>3) maaaaaybe you should shower and decline her offer.
>4) you could say to try it on her and someone else.
>5) you should lock the door next time. sh her out and get back to washing and end the day.
>6) go see Mamyia and see if she can stop Irako


Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (resting)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (resting)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (resting)

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

6ec76 No.19607

>>19600
Option 4
Science requires as many data points as possible.

e7495 No.19608

>>19607

Agreed.

004a1 No.19623

>>19600
ah i forgot to put a deadline. well it shall be at Thursday

And at the moment we have two point for geting her and someone else injected or let it crawl into them…..how ever they want it>>19600

6fa26 No.19627

Option one.
If we decide to use one or more green vials, do we still get in the shower?

004a1 No.19637

>>19627
You will and depending on how she would want to be impregnanted. (through injection or through her vagina in the shower.)

004a1 No.19719

File: 1466183586552.jpg (475.28 KB, 1296x1722, --irako-kantai-collection-….jpg)

You look at Irako questionably. You don't agree with her on the point that she wanted tobe a test subject but look so determent to do it so you sight.

"Sir we needed all the help we can get." She places her hand on her belly. "And if this injection can make ships faster than we can train them then i am ready to be a mother." She rubs her exposed flat belly starting to imagining that she was pregnant. You still look skeptical and glance around and spy the safe that the injection's were stored in. You tried not to allow Irako to see the safe but you clearly fail as she looked at it but luckily she could not get in due to her not knowing the password. "Sir Please!" She stands back up and walks close to you.

"Irako…listen. I don't want you to be pregnant if you can't handle it."

"I can! I shall prove it." She huffs as you start to relent.

"Ah Irako….please…can i just go for a shower. i really just want a-"

"Then how about you let the slime out in the bath?" She says quickly cutting you off.

"UUUUUUUm Irako unless you-" You start to say as she start to strip down.

"What….i want to clean myself too." She walks passed you as you continued to look at her breast while she enters the bathroom "and remember to bring the slime." She says as you go to the safe and take out one of the injection. the slime jumped about like it knew what was going to happen.

You walk in and see is standing infront of you naked and standing with her hands on her hips "Hoppo said that it can either be injected or…" She places her hand on her vagina and pulls her flaps apart. "let the slime go trough the traditional way." The slime almost made the vail jump out of your hand as you gripped harder onto it and look at Irako.

"Well….what would you want?"

"I….vagina." She blushes slightly as you pull the plunger or the injection and allowed the slime to jump out. It landed on the solid floor with a thud and rested there for a second as both you and Irako poked you heads over it. "Is it-" It started to quickly move towards Irako making her jump slightly, dropping into a sitting position. The slime climb up her leg as Irako squiled slightly, winking as it touch her private. "I……Admiral i take it- ahhhh" You looked in aw as the slime wriggled its way into her vagina as she convologed as it entered. "Dusk make it STTTTTTTTTTTTOOPP-ah" She calmed as the slime had full disappeared from view into her.

INSIDE IRAKO'S WOMB
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The slime breached the gate and entered the promised land, It swam and saw a egg. It was full with small dividing nucleus as she slime approached it, suddenly the slime lashed out at the fertalized egg and surrounded it, leaking it the slimes DNA it change the egg. So much happend to the egg that it split and floated of to the other side of Irako's womb with half the slime riding in that one while the other half of the slime pushed its other egg into the womb wall. Both at the same time touching.

*CONGRADULATION!!!!! IT IS CONFIRMED THAT IRAKO IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!! no one else knows….even the admiral doesn't but you the audience does!*

BACK OUTSIDE HER WOMB
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well. we can go for a-"Irako hold her hand to her stomach and blushes and a heat came from it. "Maybe i just got a little indegetion…or maybe?" She fingers herself to see if all the slime had entered.

"Ah ok Irako enough….time for a shower." She nods and you both proceeded to get cleaned up.

*AGAIN! CONGRATULATION! NOW WE ALL CAN LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING A PREGNANT NURSE SHIP!*

>1) Get some sleep with Irako. (maybe the slime will realize you are its dad and make the baby girl have some features of you)

>2) Why stop there. you have two more injection and the fleet can most likely fine more…..pregnancy for everyone!
>3) Get some sleep alone. you needed time to clear your head


Achievement:
First time: congratulation. you had sex for the first time.
Food is here: Sex with Mamiya is great and maybe something will come of it- (5% less on repairs and food shortages is a less rare occurrence)
strange encounter: Well this is fun…seeing a Abyssal fleet boss so close to shore in Japan.
Hide and seek: good I got out of there in one piece but I wonder what it would be like to go to the base of the Abyssal fleet.
Two for one: Sex with Bismarck and Kongou… not bad and with the possibility of pregnancy…this will be interesting (5% increase in impregnation)
Meet HQ Fleet: You have met the fleet full of beauties (+20 steel gathering)
Injecting ovulation drug?: Ooyodo and Mikazui got injected. Maybe something has happened….OR maybe little slippers will be needed….whatever it is Mamiya has it monitored
Sexial intermarry: It look like Irako has made a full U-turn on how she thinks of you….Maybe the rape broke her….anyway she is now ready to have your babies….but she still hasn't told us her plan. (-5% heal time)
The plot thickness: With Hoppo injured and pregnant (by the account of the HQ fleet) you are starting to learn what the leech/eel and the green liquid actually do. (10% increase fighting against the Abyssal fleet…maybe this means you can go on the offensive on the island)
Abyssal down: Hoppo is now in the medical wing and with some force effort you have brought your best (Mamiya and Irako) to heal her and tell her whats going on inside of her.
knowledge is power:You now know what the green stuff does…..maybe you would like to use it.
Decisions: You decision to stay and help Hoppo was noble but has left your fleet in a bit of a slump (moral has gone down %20….this means that they are not functioning well and are feeling a bit down…..maybe a baby in them might help)
Another two for one!: Again… You seem very lucky with these girls but yes. you have ride the sexy Irako and Mamiya. The surely must be pregnant now (2.5% increase in impregnation)
bad dream: Man! You must have been freaked out…….or you might have enjoyed it…….
Shopping!: You have found the shop……good for you.
FIRST SLIME IMPREGNATION!!!: ok maybe not the first due to mamiya thing but it is the first for the admiral and that is a milestone (10% likeliness that on the birth of the child she will be a vetern of her mothers class or in a better class)


Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (resting)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (resting)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (resting)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 9 day till birth)
Irako- Twins (9 months 16 days till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Ooyodo

materials and supply:
Fuel: 240
Ammo: 320
Steel: 10
Bauxite: 0

Inventory:
3 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

I shall do a post explaining the birth and how the baby can be a better class ship than its mother if you (the views) want. The vote shall close on Sunday so start voting!

8cf4c No.19733

>>19719

Option 2, stats breeding ftw!

6fa26 No.19734

Get some sleep alone. you needed time to clear your head.

6ec76 No.19741

>>19719
Sleep alone.
Shouldn't there be only 2 vials left in inventory.

004a1 No.19780

>>19741
yes there is….sorry

004a1 No.19783

File: 1466320256645.png (359.76 KB, 609x800, --irako-kantai-collection-….png)

You shower with Irako who presses herself against you as the water washes over you. She slight as the tingling inside her continues and hold her hand over her belly. She presses herself closer to you making her breast squeeze tightly on your chest with small amount of soap around her nipples. You continued the shower for hours as she and you wash each other and get out and re-cloth. You look at Irako as she staggers out slightly, her tiredness showed. "Irako. I think it is time to head to bed." She nods and you guide her to the door and open it up.

Irako presses up against you one last time. "I will enjoy being pregnant." She smiles as leaves you and heads back to her room. You stop for a second then nod at her before closing to door and heading off to bed.

SOMEWHERE IN THE BASE
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You really think we should be doing this." A voice says as two figures tinker with a green liquid.

"Yeah! admiral needed more of us. aaaaaaand if we can get this to work we can have an easy way of doing recon on the abyssal fleet." The other voice says.

"But….that would involve one of ours to become pregnant and also impregnante one of the enemys to be impregnanted too." The first voice says as the liquid squeal as small sparks come off the table.

"All in theory dear. All in theory. but we need one of the radio core to become pregnant with this one." the second voice spoke as the liquid had now turned into a small blue form of itself. "We will tell the admiral about this in the morning.


>1) skip to morning and give your fleet orders

>2) dream and maybe go through a dream sequence
>3) lets listen in on the two girls convocation.


Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (resting)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (resting)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (resting)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 9 day till birth)
Irako- Twins (9 months 16 days till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Ooyodo

materials and supply:
Fuel: 240
Ammo: 320
Steel: 10
Bauxite: 0

Inventory:
2 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

I shall give someone a vetrial cookie is they can name the girls who were talking. but yes here you go. You have until Wednesday to vote so have fun!

a9974 No.19784

>>19783

Option 3.

77985 No.19811

Option 2

6ec76 No.19828

>>19783
Option 3

004a1 No.19843

File: 1466613093772.jpg (61 KB, 709x1000, __ooyodo_kantai_collection….jpg)

"Well how are we going to deliverer this 'liquid' into a womb of a abyssal fleet member" The second voice said as she flicked the vial and made the liquid move and shudder.

"This is where we needed the admiral for. We will tell him about our plan and hopefully he shall go along with it." The blue liquid jumped while in the vial as the first voice spoke. "But they needed to be simultaneity injected into the wombs."

"Really?"

"Yes. they needed to be injected at the same time to allow a radio connection to form between the two bellies and allow our radio-girls to learn of what the are doing." The first voice says as she placed the vial close to her belly. the liquid presses closer to the glass on her belly side as it tried to enter it. "When the pregnancy is confined she will put electrodes on her belly and hook them up to the radio machine and with that the abyssal secrets will be ours." The second figure looked at the first with a strange look on her face. "What……it would be like having a ultra-scan sept having radio waves come out of the belly rather than heartbeats."

"Would she still be able to have ultra-scans?" The second voice said.

"What?!?! yes she can. i shall encourage her to do so. She will be one of the few Ship-girls that have actully got pregnant and i want to learn all about it. including the baby inside." The first voice said proudly as she pulled the vial away and stored it someplace safe until tomorrow. "Now you should get back and count your stock missy, i have a little abyssal girl to tend to and paperwork to be doing."

In the morning
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You yawn as you get out of bed and stumble about the place. Stumbling towards the bathroom you start to make yourself more presentable. With your teeth done and you hair brushed you stand up in your uniform and walk out of the bathroom and open the door to your room and found Ooyodo standing there. "Good morning sir."

"Good morning Ooyodo." She bows slightly as you recognize her being there. "Is everything ok?"

"Yes sir. the fleets is fixed up and ready to go out again, we will most likely needed to send them back out to salvage again." She finishes talking and steps to your side. "Well admiral…shall we go and give the fleet orders."

>1) Yeah lets head to the mission room

>2) maybe going to see Hoppo would help your nerves
>3) maybe the shop is open. You could try and get the pregnancy accelerator blowtorch for a cheaper price….maybe

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (resting)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (resting)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (resting)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 9 day till birth)
Irako- Twins (9 months 16 days till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Ooyodo

materials and supply:
Fuel: 240
Ammo: 320
Steel: 10
Bauxite: 0

Inventory:
2 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

Ok so the vote shall be closed up at sunday

77985 No.19845

Option 1

9bc9e No.19849

>>19843
might as well go with option 1

fdfd2 No.19857

>>19843

Option 1.

6ec76 No.19858

>>19843
Option 1

004a1 No.19918

File: 1466984058508.png (388.68 KB, 650x1000, __mamiya_kantai_collection….png)

You rub your eyes as you walk towards the mission room. Ooyodo looked at you from the side and pouted. You glance at her. "What are you looking at me for? is there something on your mind?" She blush as she darts her vision away from your gaze and quietly spoke.

"I…. Want to know how you feel about me." She said so quietly that you could not even hear it. She pulls back slightly to get out of your sight and take a breath before catching you back up and taking a deep breath. "We have lots of thing we have to discuss admiral. i guess we can start talking about it." She looks at you as she walks. "We don't have and Bauxite which is problematic. We needed to gather more or trade some with local bases, where we get it is not the problem but we needed it now." She steps in front of you and stop up as she speaks. "Number 2. we do needed to start looking for other people. maybe we can bring back the other starters and allow them into the fleet. If we have a full fleet we can take out the fleet base at the Island and secure our waters and maybe start to push out into the abyssal fleets territory." She hold up three fingers on one hand and puts her other hand on her hip while she lens forward showing her none existent cleavage.

"Wait…could you not be one of the battle fleet?" You said questioning. "You and Akashi showed your power when you fought the Pregnant abyssal carrier."

Ooyodo blushed as you said that and she quickly change the subject. "Si….sir the thri….third thing we needed to discuss is that we needed to discuss the pregnant abyssal fleet…I….I have never seen it, there should never be a girl like that…they should never be a girl….they are us….as much as it pains to say it, it is true they are like us but they can be pregnant….i want to know how, if it is ok with you, i would want to know more….go along with the girls." She stuttered but stopped blushing and straighten herself out.

"Yeah ok. we shall get more people and you will head out and research the abyssal…..pregnancy." You question the last bit but shrugged as she let you passed and walk along side you to the mission hall.

——————————————————————————————————————————————-

You entered the mission room and suddenly you are assaulted but a hugging Samidare as she nuzzled you and smiled "Admiral!!" She yelled sweetly as her grips stayed. Tatsuta smiled at her childish nature while Mikazuki puffed her chest and looked away huffing.

"It is good to see you up and at them early in the morning." Tatsuta walked up to Samidare and tried to pry her off. "I know she woke up bright and early." She dislodged the girl as Samidare stood up. "Well should we-"

"WAAAAAAAIT!!" A voice called from the medical wing as Mamiya and Akashi walk out with the blue liquid. "Admiral i have something to say before you send your fleet out." Mamiya took a deep breath. "We reverse engineered the green liquid and have altered this one." She hold the blue liquid as it bounces. everyone looked at it and tilted there head.

"Why?"

"Well you say we needed troops so i though this would be faster." You shug your shoulders and listen to her. "But this one won't just impregnate one of us…it will allow us to learn of the enemy's plans." She says proudly as she hold the vial in the air victoriously. then bring it back down. "but it only work if we impregnate a abyssal fleet member as well. How it work is a machine will have to be strapped to the belly of the mother to listen to radio wave that the other baby inside the abyssal girl will be sending out but it mean we needed this fleet to inject a abyssal fleet the firstly is not pregnant…" She stands there and looks at you wanting your approval

>1) go along with this idea (this means the fleet will not be able to salvage or do anything else so it is not really recommended if you want to gain resources)

>2) Tell her it will have to wait

6fa26 No.19919

Tell her it will have to wait.
Even if they somehow succeed at impregnating an Abyssal fleet member, they may fail to learn anything or worse, accidentally reveal their plans to the enemy instead.

a308c No.19942

>>19918

Option 2.

004a1 No.19992

So option 2 is the idea. i shall update the story today!

004a1 No.19996

File: 1467236496743.jpg (129.74 KB, 850x1204, __tatsuta_kantai_collectio….jpg)

You look at Mamiya as Ooyodo blusheds slightly. You shake your head. "I don't know if that will work."

"But…"

"We have to make sure our resources are up still mamiya, so we can test it later." Mamiya and Akashi bow there heads in same but understand the situation and were able to make do with waiting. You turn back to the table and start to talk. "Alright people we did well defending the harbour from the abyssal fleet, with that successful defense we could go on the offensive and jump on the opitunity but we also needed to think of the fleets and the people here so we might have to salvage and gather anything we can." You look around as the fleet nodded.

"So sir whats our mission?" Tatsuta asked.

1)scout
2)bombard
3)engage
4)salvage
5)distract

a9d8d No.19998

>>19996

Option 1.

5fdf3 No.20007

Salvage

d437d No.20010

>>19996
4)Salvage. We need those resources.

8196a No.20016

>>19996
Salvage

004a1 No.20183

File: 1467623847229.png (402.72 KB, 627x885, __mamiya_kantai_collection….png)

"Salvage is our main priority. We needed resources and until we get our supplie line up and running i say we get what we can from them field." They all nod at you as you say that and exit the room. to get prepered for their mission. You turn to Mamaiya who was standing there patiently."Mamiya? What is this thing you are talking about?"

She cheers up as she walks up to you. "Sir as i said. This injection if you inject a Abyssal fleet member will allow us to spy on the enemy through the babies in both there bellies." She pats her flat stomach and looks at you. "We have to inject them at the exact same time to allow the babies to sync correctly. and the mother will needed to be hooked up to a machine to receive the radio trasmistion….but that doesn't mean that they will feel what the other mother feels when the baby kicks."

"But will it be compromised…..Will the same thing happen to us if we allow the abyssal fleet to wire up and listen in on us?" You asked curiously.

"Nope. it is a one way systerm. The baby on our side receives the radio transmission from the abyssals baby…..also it funny thinking that these babies are like….separated twins or something that got placed into different mummies." Mamyia giggled as she explained. She sways slightly as she thinks of the idea. "And i think it would be best if we impregnate one of these fine radio girls….They know the machines well and can easily find the signal." She looks around at a few of the radio desks with the girl completely focused on there desk. "Buuuuut we might needed you to find a girl to do it…it seams they are pretty focused on there jobs." She looks at you and smile. "Pleeeeeeaaaasssee…."

>1) Lets find a new mother to be (hang out with a radio girl)

>2) Maybe just head to the Med wing and meet hoppo
>3) Hang out with one of the girls (pick either Mamiya, Irako, Akashi or Ooyodo.)

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (4:00:00)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (4:00:00)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (4:00:00)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 8 day till birth)
Irako- Twins (9 months 15 days till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Ooyodo

materials and supply:
Fuel: 240
Ammo: 320
Steel: 10
Bauxite: 0

Inventory:
2 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

557c0 No.20193

>>20183

Option 1.

8196a No.20246

>>20183
Option 1

893bc No.20248

Option 1

1e97e No.20296

File: 1467987844519.jpg (Spoiler Image, 89.66 KB, 850x1202, __drawn_by_nyori__sample-b….jpg)

you decide to go along with Mamiya strange plane and decided to go around the base to find a radio-girl to become the new mother of the….spy network. Ooyodo walks behind you looking at all the candidate you passed by. You could not seam to find a radio-girl who had child bearing hips or anything that you be good for a pregnant ship-girl. as you wonder through the base thinking like that you bump into a girl. "Ah sorry mister…..Ah you the admiral. Sorry admiral sorry." She seamed very apologetic as she bowed multiple times almost making you sick from nodding to follow her movement.

"It ok miss it fine. are you ok. i ran in to you at quite a force." You look at her and saw exactly what you were looking for, A radio-girl who was tall and slender. her breast where not big but the pregnancy would deal with that…..if pregnancy effected ship-girls the same was as human women. long blond hair ran down her uniform as her green eyes looked at you.

"Ah Tina nice to see you up and working again. Sir this is Tina, Shes an A class destroyer who was repurposed as as radio ship. she was made in-"

"Ah a British ship. Thank god!" They both looked at you questionably. "What….ok that was harsh slightly but i have to say it is good to have a ship i know how to use." Tina blushed as Ooyodo puffed up her cheeks

"We are not that much of a hassel!"

"No your not…it just feel good to have a familiar ship. Thats all." She pouts but continues to listen to you. "So how did you end up here in japan."

"To help with the world crisis of the abyssal fleet Britain and america send Ships here where the fighting was most fears. I came along with Renown class and a Nelson class with more of my destroyer sisters but they split us up." She said as she explained her reason. "I was hit bad during a skirmish and got scared of front line combat…so i took up a radio position. here i help Ooyodo and the rest of this fleet to navigate the waves."

"Well have you heard of what Mamiya planes to do?" you ask while smiling.

"No sir. she kept herself quite." She says as you continue to smile.

"Well maybe you will get a call from her or a promotion……hope to see you around Tina." She was so shy, as soon as you said that she freak slightly and bowed before heading out.

"Do you think she can be the new mother?" Ooyodo whispered to you.

"Yeah…..we'll keep her in mind."

>1) Ask Ooyodo to head to the shop and get some stuff while you go back and talk to the new mother to be

>2) just head to the mess hall. breakfast will be soon.
>3) To Hoppo we gogo.


Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (3:48:50)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (3:48:50)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (3:48:50)


materials and supply:
Fuel: 240
Ammo: 320
Steel: 10
Bauxite: 0

Inventory:
2 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

1e97e No.20338

Ok i shall close the votes one Wednesday

57656 No.20358

Hmmm… It's a tough choice. But I think we should do all three in this order. It would be best to talk to the mother-to-be first, and make sure she would be comfortable with a "special" mission. Then check on Hoppo, and if she wants to, invite her to breakfast, and give her a tour of the base.

893bc No.20365

Option 1

dbf83 No.20394

Option 1

8196a No.20396

>>20296
Option 1

1e97e No.20421

File: 1468445551705.jpg (660.8 KB, 788x983, __original_drawn_by_ryo__4….jpg)

You look to Ooyodo and start to talk. "We needed to monitor supply and the shop would be the best place to find them. Ooyodo can you go and ask Akashi to give you papers and ask about the product." She looks at you questionably then at Tina "i will let our radio-girl know what we want her to become a part of." You geture her to run along and she stubbornly complies as you turn back to Tina. "Tina….if out plan work we shall have a large source of information on the abyssal fleet. Plans' formations, detailed Ship list." You started listing thing that you didn't even know the fetus spy would do yet you continued on. "…Base plan, Conveys, Raiding due dat-"

"sir what is this way of doing thing?" She spoke making you pause. "All the ways we know of only give us limited to no information." She put her hand on her hip as she spoke as you breath in and begin to tell her.

"Well……We found a liquid……that can impregnant the abyssal fleet." Tina looked stunned at what you just said. dumbfounded she ask what that will do. "Akashi has engineered the liquid to produce a radio ship-girl baby in the womb of the abyssal."

"Then we can recive radio signal off the baby bump and back to our radio……..Genius!" She clapped her hand with excitement.

" There is a catch…….Our radio signal won't be able to tune into the baby bumps frequency…..the only way we can do it." You stop and glance at her belly and she notices the glance. "Well……..we needed to impregnate a radio ship-girl on our side to receive the details aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you were the most logical choose." You say with a small grin as you other reason was that you would kind of like to see her with a round belly in a bikini manning the machine with wires going off her belly. She on the other hand pondered this.

"Would it help the fleet?"

"yes." You answer her question.

"Will it make Japan safe?"

"Yes." Again you answer her question.

"Will…..will you be happy admiral?" You were caught off guard by this question as she look at you. Her eyes spoke to you as she looked longingly into yours, her hand on her chest "Will you?"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUM-"

"SIR!" Ooyodo interjected at the right time but you did like her looking at you with that look in her eye. "The stock is good but you made the right call to scavenge…..and sir…..i don't think we have had breakfast." You looked at her then to Tina who had retread back to her stand spot and look at Ooyodo, still glancing at you.

"Yeah. hey Tina you want to come?"

"Yes please!" She quickly shouts but stand to attention once more.

"Then its settled! to Breakfast we go!"

1 hour later

You sit eating you share of food with Ooyodo and Tina. Both having a large meal.

>1) strike up a convocation. maybe talk about both of the girl serve in the ship-girl's

>2) Finish up and maybe head out and see the local village. They must be happy that the abyssal fleet member are not raiding them anymore.
>3) Finish food and go to see Hoppo.

I shall update on Friday.

c01e4 No.20435

Option 2

1e97e No.20486

I'll give it till Sunday to let the votes come in. if there is no other vote then we shall continue.

e503e No.20500

>>20421
option 3

8196a No.20501

>>20421
Option 2

38ac4 No.20518

Option 3. We've been neglecting Hoppo for awhile, we need to let her know she's still loved.

83aa9 No.20548

option 2.
Lets see how the village is doing and see if we get some kind of reward for driving off the abyssal fleet.

1e97e No.20560

File: 1468796306039.jpg (129.2 KB, 706x1000, __original_drawn_by_haruru….jpg)

You chomp down on the fried egg Mamiya made and scoffed down the bacon as Tina look at you with slight disgust in her eyes. You finish your plate and place it next to the serving tray with Mamiya still serving she looked at you. "Ah admiral, enjoy your meal?" You knod as Tina walks up behind you. "Ah Tina nice to see…..wait." she then darted her eyes to you then her and leaned in close to you. "Hey sir……is she going to be the radio ship-girl that we impregnate?"

"Mamiya!?!" You step back and blush as she understood.

"Ahhhhhh Tina. It good to see you, did you hear about the admirals offer?" Mamiya smiled at her as she scrapped her remains off her plate into a bin.

"Yeah i heard Mamiya. and i really hope we get to do it." She smiles as she places her cutlery in the tub and started to wash them.

"welllllll….did you say yes." Mamiya said as you tried to silence her with a very poor attempt of pretending to cut your thought.

"um……If the admiral want me to be the mother of a child then i shall do so." Mamiya claps her hand repeatedly as you just stair at Tina. "Well….it is if he want to."

You decide to leave this mad talk as Ooyodo walked up and joined in while she cleaned her plate off. You Didn't hear this part of the convication as you had clearly left but Tina noticed you leaving and followed.

You only have a small understanding of why the Japanese have a locker room full of shoes for outdoor but not enough to understand why but none the less you place your outdoor shoes on and start to head out. "Waait!" You turn as the security door started to open. Tina stood there putting her shoes on.

"Tina. You needed to head back…you got work to do." You speak as she stands beside you.

"No sir. Ever since the abyssal assault the radio have been quite so there is not much for me to do….and i think it would be best if the mother of our child get to spend time with her father." She giggles as you almost die. "also i want to go to the village….you were going there too right?"

"Yeah…..i was hoping they would help about the place if necessary." You walk out as the door close. but someone gets out before the door fully closes.

You walk along a cleared path, Finding where you and Hoppo played and continued passed with Tina by your side. You walked until your see the road to change and the forest thinned then there you see it. A small cluster of Japanese houses with a Rice field.

You advanture in and see the hussle and bussle of the japanese but you feel like you are being watched….Maybe it the people just staring at him like he was warned about……but it didn't feel like it. He walked about until her felt Tina tug on his arm. "Sir i think the village elder is this way." She points to the large building in the center of the village and you go to it and open the door. Inside is a simple room. Paper walls and doors with a deck and a few pictures but the picture looked strange. It had pregnant women on it from all different trimesters.

"You like them don't you." a voice speaks from out of the shadows and out walks a women the same age as you. "The mother's festival is beautiful to behold." Upon closer inspection you see the women have a baby bump of her own, She pats it "And this little baby got me best bikini show"

"AAAAh that sooooo cute!" Tina squealed as she ran up close to the women and poised her hand over her belly. "Can i? can i pleeeeeeaaaase?" It seam as though what The fleet-girl said where true as the do love the mothers festival and pregnancy in general.

"Go ahead." She pulled her shirt up for revel her fleshy orb of love as Tina place her hand in it and instantly felt a kick." Ah….She like you dear, Whats your name."

"I am 3 A-class destroyer Tina." She sulate and pulls her hand away leaving the baby to stop kicking its mother."

"Ah a ship-girl." She turned to you. "And you must be her admiral. Nice to meet you. I am Aiko Uno-" Her baby kicks as she bows making Tina squealed silently. "And this." She pat her belly "Is little Kaiyo. I think we owe you a thank you for making the abyssal stop hunting us and ruining our crops." her belly kicks up again. "Hah look like she want to say hi." She shows her bear belly to you as you hesitate. "Don't worry she wont bite."

>1) Touch the bump. It might bring you good luck for getting some babies of your own.

>2) Refuse the offer….it just seams slightly wrong.
>3) ask if it OK and see what she says.


Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (3:10:50)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (3:10:50)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (3:10:50)


materials and supply:
Fuel: 240
Ammo: 320
Steel: 10
Bauxite: 0

Inventory:
2 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

346e6 No.20562

>>20560

Option 1 no brainier.

6ec76 No.20564

>>20560
Option 1

c01e4 No.20578

Option 1

1e97e No.20654

File: 1469204239893.jpg (4.11 MB, 4198x2469, Kantai.Collection.full.185….jpg)

You decide why not. Her bump look extremely pleasant, a soft looking. So you hold out your hand as she pushes her bump towards you. Your hand touched the bump as it jump suddenly. Akio jumped as her unborn occupant jumps as she placed her hand on yours. "OOH What…..ah i think she just hiccuped." You looked at her belly as it settled down and just kicked your and her mothers hand on it. Akio breaths a sigh of relief as Tina seamed overjoyed about this little exchange. She jumped around out of your sight and clapped her hands like a little school girl. Akio smile at the happy little ship-girl but they didn't see the door open and a figure walk in and hide among the shadows.

Akio looked back at you as you pull your hand away but she grabs your hand. "You can keep touching if you want." You halt your hand and place your hand on her bump again and you look at her. The baby kicked your hand as you looked at Akio.

You see her smile and slightly blushed but out the corner of your eye you see a white figure. Then it suddenly lunged at you. "Admin!" Akio stumbles back and lands on her desk as the figure hits You. "Yeah admin!" The figure said as you looked at her. It was hoppo!

"Hoppo! What are you doing out here!" You say as Akio looks at you, white rushing to her face.

"Hoppo?" Was the only word she spoke before Hoppo hugs you.

"I say you go outside and though it would be nice if we could play again out here…But…" She looks around the room as Tina helps Akio up. "We can't play hide and seek here."

"I mean 'why are you here?' You are with child." Hoppe looks down at her tummy and smile at you as Akio walks towards you.

"You! You are a abyssal that hurt my people!" She yelled at Hoppo who jumped to her feet in shock.

"I….ummmmmmm-"

"You hurt my people! And you!" She point to you. "You know her!" Hoppo gasped and tried to think of words to say but was continually berated by Akio. "Why did you hunt us! Why did you kill families! Why did you destroy our life!" Hoppo back up trying to say her side but it dawned on her that she did this…. She burst out into tears and ran out with your hand strech out tring to grab her. "Get out!" You turn round as saw Akio looking at you. "Get out…..what every you wanted you will not find it here…..i though children were good tell of judges." She hold her belly with a small kick going towards you should the baby still wanted to meet you. "Ah! But i think shes wrong! Get out!" You stand up as you see Tina in utter shock. "You too Tina!"

Akio hold herself as she is full of mixed emotions but you do decide to leave but when you leade with Tina you could not find Hoppo. She just came out her and she is already gone!

>1) go fine Hoppo and tell Tina to head back to base….maybe you can straighten thing out with Akio and Hoppo

>2) Just head home. Hoppo will be home if she feel like she want to.
>3) Try and reason with Akio

well i guess bad stuff happened through touching Akio's belly.


Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (3:04:50)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (3:04:50)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (3:04:50)


materials and supply:
Fuel: 240
Ammo: 320
Steel: 10
Bauxite: 0

Inventory:
2 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)

57aba No.20664

Option 3

a4fc4 No.20676

>>20664

Option 3.

1e97e No.20812

File: 1469824313702.png (596.03 KB, 1000x1414, 0dbeb5bff4b5607ca94238109c….png)

You Decided to let Hoppo go but send Tina after her to try and comfort her. Turning 180 you head back into the town hall to try and reason with Akio, opening the door again you see Akio in the corner breathing heavily. "Akio?" She span round suddenly swinging her belly and letting it bounce for a second as she spoke.

"Admiral? I told you to get out of here-AHH!" She held her belly as a kick from her frustrated baby made her lose her breath.

"I….Are you ok Akio……Is it labour?!?" You start to panic as Akio stand up straight and silently snarls at you.

"No! She’s just a bit shaken, That’s all! Now go!" She tries to straighten herself out and orders you to leave.

"But……Please let me tell you Why Hoppo is here-"

"You even know her by her name!" Akio spat

"Yes i do but there is a reason for that." You quickly say before she could tell you to leave again. "She was part of the abyssal fleet, yes but she isn't known." Akio was still on the defensive and wanted to kick you out but wanted to know more…..ignoring the pain in her belly. "She came to use wounded and impregnated by her own mother."

"*Huff* Her *Huff* her own mother?" Akio panted as her pain in her stomach ebbed in and out as her belly felt like it was contracting.

"Her mother injected her with a liquid that impregnated her and also allowed this eel-like creature to crawl inside her womb and when a main fleet went and attacked the base she was at they found her there and bough her back." You say to her. Her breathing start to ease as her belly pains subside.

"She…….."

"And she defended our base from her sisters so I think she devises a little rest in our base." You say proudly defending Hoppo as you realize what Akio was just going through "Are you sure you ok?"

"Yes…….I’m fine." She places her hand on her belly. "She…just got a bit worked up that’s all." She smiled "….but….it still stands….she might have helped you but she is our enemy no matter *Offf*" More pain hit her belly as more kicks came from her baby. "No matter what….You admiral…..I forgive you and thank you for showing hospitality to our enemy and us and that is why…. i will allow you and your ship-girl friend to stay." She hoped you would with a faint smile. "But she is not welcome here."

You breathe a sigh of relief….maybe she could warm up to her if she got to know her but a question still bugged you. "Akio…..when is your due date?" you glance at her belly. Akio notices your glance and offers to let you touch her belly. You walk over and place your hand on her belly and feel shiver on it, Quick movements.

"Sometime this week….."

1) maybe you can stay the night. We devise a rest before heading back to the base
2) Probably best if we go help Tina find Hoppo and get her home.
3) Lets just go home anyway…..no needed to stay here with a person who hates Hoppo
4) Stay here and close to Akio until her baby is safely born….it seems as if she was already experiences Braxton Hicks

Girls status:
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (2:54:43)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (2:54:43)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (2:54:43)


materials and supply:
Fuel: 240
Ammo: 320
Steel: 10
Bauxite: 0

Inventory:
2 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)


Oh here is a question. What if we inject a normal girl with the Botehara no kessei? Would it be a random ship class that is born from it? Who knows but it would be fun to try! If you want to discuss this please go to the chat. I shall update this on Saturday so start voting.

c8fba No.20814

>>20812

Option 4

346e6 No.20816


Option 4, Akio's having her baby soon.

83aa9 No.20820

Option 2.

65f26 No.20821

>>20812
Option 4

1e97e No.20863

File: 1470008631671.jpg (924.99 KB, 1600x1600, 55596295_p0.jpg)

"Akio." you decide to speak as she looks into your eyes. "I think I should stay until you give birth to your baby safely" She blushes at you up front offer

"You don't need to admiral. You are wel-*ah*" A kick stopped her speaking "Your welcome to stay but you don't have to worry about my pregnancy." She places her hand on her belly as the pain starts up again.

"Well I’m staying. I shall help you through the birth and keep you company." Akio blushes and look puzzled before smiling.

"Thank you admiral." She walks over to you and places one of your hands on her belly as you feel a kick of joy from the child. "Will Tina be joining you in your stay?"

"Yeah i think so. This will be a learning curve for her. Also I needed her so she can head back to base and say i am ok." She smiles and nods as she opens a paper door leading into the hallway.

"Well shall I show you your room?" She speaks.

"I think it would be best if I sleep in your room and keep you company just in case." She grins as you say that like she knows you were going to and nods.

Day 1
——————————————————————–

You wake up in the morning. Akio cubbled up close to you and Tina sleeping on your other-side. Today was a safe day so no birth for now. The morning was peaceful. You sent Tina off to tell the base you were safe and helping the local chief with some….'errands'. Akio wore a traditional Japanese kimono around the building which perfectly showed off her belly and figure.

"Hey Akio…..may i asked….when did you become pregnant?" You ask her as you cook food for her.

"Well…." She pats her belly. "When i became Chief literally…..it is sort of a rite of passage." She blushes. "The Chief is always female and is always picked on the mother's festival. So if you are picked you must become pregnant." She looks at your back as you continue to cook. "It is a sign of authority….even though pregnancy is common amount the mother's festival." She smiled and looked down at her belly.

"So…Is this your first?"

"Baby….yes and i don't know the father…buuuuuut. I guess I have someone in mind for my second." She grins as she looks at your back as you start to serve up the food.

"Well let's hope you have a safe birth." You say as you say your grace and eat you food.

later Akio decide to head out side for a walk and you accompany her with Tina who had returned. You see lot of pregnant women of all different stages around the places, in the market, near the beach, in the taverns (clearly not drinking anything that would hurt the child) and in the red light district. Akio said we would explore there later but for now her walk had gotten tiring and decided to waddle back to her home with you and Tina back in toe.

Day 2
——————————————————————–

Today would be the day you venture to the red light district and my god what a day it was. You entered a strip club with Akio and Tina and was surprised to see all the Ladies were pregnant. Some doing birthing shows and others doing pregnant pole dancing! It was pregnant lovers (you) dream as you gaze at the girls and were tempted to get a lap dance.

"I'll do one for you." Akio said while you looked at her strangely. She then sat on your lap " sooooooo." She smiles up at you as she start to move her hips " it helps the baby." She smiles as she runs her own belly as she start to moan. Tina was having a ball as she sat opposite you and bounced up and down.

"Do me next! Do me next!" Tina was like a little kid as Akio smiled at her.

"Ok dear let the admiral have his fun fi*oh*" A strong kick stopped her but you understood.

It seemed like today she would not be joining the birthing show.

Day 3
——————————————————————–

You wake with Akio breathing heavily in your ear you quickly turn to her thinking it might be time but were greeted with her moans of pleasure as she brushed against your arm. She stopped suddenly and blushed as you both stared in silence…..her embarrassment grow as she stood up out of bed and walk into the bathroom blushing bright red.

Today was Beach time and Tina was prepared! He bikini went straight on and she rushed off into the waves. You look around the beach and see load of women with their bellies on show. Some with Bikinis and some with really stretched out one pieces.

"I'm ready." You hear a voice from behind you. You turn around to see Akio in a glancing black Bikini. Her belly swaying in the breeze with the light beams bouncing off her beautiful dome. You gulped as she giggles slightly and got close to you. "You want to see whats underneath." She whispers slyly as Tina splashed about happily. You gulp again as she kisses you on the cheek and walks passed you to go into the water.

You play about the beach. Some girl actually gave birth there too. Strange ha

Day 4
——————————————————————–

Today you woke up to the same heavy breathing but this time with a faint voice "Shadow……that baby…." You spine round as you see Akio clutching her belly and a puddle on the sheets. Today was the day.

"Akio!" You yell Waking Tina " Akio I’ll get a-" She grabs your arm and pulls you close.

"You *AH* you will do *Ah* fine" she tries to speaks as her contractions got closer.
"Come on shadow think! Think! Tina grabs some dry towels and lukewarm water." You order her as she nods and dashes off to grab them. You turn back round and grab her hand " But i…I-"

"She’s crowning!" She yelled as her belly Twitches and waves about "*aaaaaaaaaaah*" She screams as she tries to push. You decide to move to her legs to see the miracle of birth. There you see it. A small head covered in blood with small amounts of hair on top of it. "*ooh* *aaaaah*" She pushes again as you see the head jut forwards slightly but you still could not grab it.

"You’re doing Great Akio keep pushing!" you say as you try to comfit her. Her hands tighten around your as she pushes again. The baby’s head jutted out a bit more as Tina ran back in with the things.

"Tina Help Akio. Hold her other hand." You say to her as she rushes to Akio's side and grabs her hand.

"You push new mother! Push like your life depends on it." A poor choose of words but she did so. The head pushed out a bit more and was able to be held.

You support it head "push more Akio! Your almost there!" And with one final push a baby cry could be heard through the room. Akio breathe heavy with relief as you cut the babies umbilical cord and wash it off before warping it in the towel. You look at it private and find out it gender. "It's a girl." you say as you hand her over to Akio.

"Ah…My little baby girl. Mummy loves you so much. Nothing will ever get in my may for you." She started to cry tears of joy as the baby continued to cry. It was a beautiful sight that brought you and Tina to tears as you watch a mother cuddle her new born. You can't help but smile as Tina comes and wraps her arm around yours

"Yes." Tina says

"Yes what?"

"Yes i will become pregnant with the ship girl injection….I want that." She looks at Akio. "I want a family and a child in my womb." She was determined now and you couldn't blame her.

Day 5
——————————————————————–

Today you started to pack but Akio stopped you "Hey where you going?"

"We needed to head back…..i just.."

"Please stay a little longer…. I…..Needed you" She said as she cuddled little Kaiyo "Just a little longer." She seemed to have the mother thing down already. Breastfeeding, Nappy changes and all were already there so but maybe you should stay.

>1) No the base needed us and Hoppo is probebly thinking we abandoned her

>2) 1 more day can't hurt
>3) Stay as long as she needed you and maybe ask her if she could relocate her village near to the base.

346e6 No.20866

>>20863

Option 1, but promise her you will visit often.

3f0b4 No.20897

Option 1

1e97e No.20965

File: 1470261819841.png (1.1 MB, 800x1253, __ushio_kantai_collection_….png)

You sigh as you shake your head "I'm sorry Akio. You know what it likes to be depended on. And I don't want to let my people lose faith that I will come back." You turn round to see her, standing there clutching her child.

"Admiral please….we needed you…..I needed you." she seemed so tired and sad but she relented and stepped back. A single tear rolled down her face as she had bonded with you like no other, she had felt a connection with you, a feeling of joy when you cared for her while pregnant and now your care was leaving. You dear not step forward, scared that you might never leave the peaceful town.

"I’m…..I'll visit as often as i can Akio." You say to try and lift her spirit but all you saw was a faint smile as if she somehow knew your words were hollow. You could not stand to see her sad like she was so you bowed to her as you hear little Kaiyo cry, you stand back up and now see streams of tears from Akio now but still trying to hold strong by smiling. Tina walked out and stood outside, not able to stomach any more as you leave. The last thing you heard from her for now was a solemn weep.

"Sir?" Tina said as you walk off ahead "Sir? You ok?" You just kept on walking as she followed you. You had fulfilled your promise to her but yet you felt empty. "Sir!?!" Tina still tried to grab your attention but you still walk on then she suddenly grabbed you shoulder and swivelled you around. "Sir! You could h-" She stops as she sees tears and looks at you, anger was replaced by sorrow as she looked at you. "Sir… You had to make a decision that was hard I know." She hugs you, pressing her breast against your chest tightly. "That doesn't mean we won’t be able to see her again….." She starts to sway you left and right to try and comfort you. "We will see her again…"

"… I hope to god we do." You let out a tear as you finished holding it in. In this unstable time even with the abyssal base being cleared there is a possibility that she and her people will not be there. "Please….please." You mutter as Tina Loosens her grip.

"Sir…we should keep going. Night will be here soon." she looked at the sky and stopped hugging you. You were halfway through the woods now and almost back at base.

You had reached the door and watched it open to see Ooyodo standing there. "I told you sir! Never go out here again." She huffed "Well at least you went out with an escort but you were mission for four days!" She walks up to you and you passed the door threshold. "We were going to send a message to command to- sir…..are you ok?"

"Just leave it Ooyodo… I needed some sleep."

>1) Skip to tomorrow and sending out ships again

>2) Dreeeeeeam sequence!
>3) Ask if Hoppo is back.

Sorry i left it on a sad note. Next update will be on Friday.

2c1c1 No.20967

>>20965

Option 2

83aa9 No.20968

Ask if Hoppo is back.

65f26 No.20971

>>20965
Option 3

1e97e No.21237

sorry for the wait guys but i shall update tomorrow. also i am hyped for a British battleship (if you actully play the game) and can't wait to see her pregnant

1e97e No.21271

File: 1470856359396.jpg (101.63 KB, 850x893, __northern_ocean_hime_kant….jpg)

You decide to head out around the base to find Hoppo. Want to see if she had recovered from her ordeal back at the village but you could not find her anywhere. You asked around and looked in the medical ward and started to get scared. What if she had left? She was pregnant and could easily hurt herself and her baby or maybe she left to go back to her fleet as you left her? All these things rushed through your mind as you look for her in the only other room your hadn't searched….Your room

You creack open the door and her movement, Fully opening it reveled Hoppo on the your bed asleep, curled up and snoozing. You walk up to her and tap on her shoulder. "Mmmmmm……Admiral?" She says in a sleepy tone as she looked around then up at you. "Ah….admiral….i….Its not what it looks like. This place is the only place i can feel calm." She she sits up, thankfully she was sleeping in her cloths.

"So you find it comforting to sleep in my bedroom?" You smile as you ask the question.

"It…….yes. I like it in here…..it smells of you." She blushes slightly as you tilt your head. "You saved me, you allowed me in your home and took care of me…."

"That wasn't all me." you say in modesty

"To me it was. You stood up to your own girls to make them treat me. You told them that you did not care if i was abyssal or kanmusu." She says As you tilt your head at the word.

"kanmusu?" You ask.

"I is japanese for ship-girl and when i was at the abyssal they used that term a lot." She hold her hand low in her lap as she looked up at you. You could see a smile passed her metal scarf that protected her lower jaw and smiled back.

"Its probably time you get back to the med wing hoppo. Mamiya is probably worried sick about you… even if you think she hates you."

"but…..but……I want to stay here and sleep."

>1) Let her sleep her and sleep beside her on the bed. she does not mind at all……maybe she would enjoy it more.

>2) Insist she goes back to the Med ward and you go to sleep in piece. You have had a long week, Helping a friend give birth then leaving her to her own fate/ demise
>3) Allow her to stay but be a gentlemen. Allow her to sleep on the bed and you sleep on the sofa

Alright all here you go a sexual ( if you want it to be) Dilemma, I shall update this on friday

e503e No.21272

option 1

2c1c1 No.21306

>>21271

Option 1.

c53c6 No.21310

Option 1

1e97e No.21483

File: 1471546806805.png (827.68 KB, 744x1044, 1460013 - Kantai_Collectio….png)

You look at hoppo as she stares at you. "Ah….ok hoppo you can stay. i'll sleep on the sof-"

"No admin!….Please sleep on bed…..It….makes me feel more comfortable." she shifts to one side and has a side for you. "Please Admin……Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease." she pouts as her eyes look longingly at you. You look at the sofa then back at the space hoppo made.

"huh ok hoppo" You tiredly said as you walk into the bathroom to get change. You spend a few minutes in here as you here Hoppo move about outside. You walked in with your nightwear and see Hoppo under the covers giggling. You curiously get into bed and try to fall asleep but to no affect as hoppo hugs your arm as you feel are bare flat chest on your arm. She giggles as you move your hand. You brush over her belly and made her winch slightly. You could not feel any change in her waist or her belly….It only been a few days since you learnt that she was pregnant so it will take a few weeks before she starts to show and you are able to feel the progress. You quickly move your hand away much to the dismay of hoppo

"Its ok admin…..You can feel." She says as she gently leads your arm back to her belly and places it on her belly " This is where the new generation of good abyssals will start." She smiles as you look at her. "I wish there were yours." she blushes as she looks at you.

"Hoppo……You know you are the start of the good abyssal….You are the one They will look up to….there mother." She pulls in close to you as you say that.

"So…..They will learn from there mother…..and there father." And you could swear that you felt a kick from her belly as she kisses you. " They will love you too….Goodnight." she says chupaly and twist round leaving you there with your hand on her back. You turn round and smile….You didn't want to explain what you went through with Akio…Maybe later.

>1) You sleep it through and decide to help Hoppo out tommorow. (Get her acustomed to the place and ready to join the fleet if she want to.)

>2) you have a dream…..about Hoppo's and others unborn children with there mothers pregnant.
>3) You get some shut eye and wake up tommorow….You head to the mission hall to give your fleet orders with Hoppo following you

4e6ac No.21488

>>21483

Option 2.

7edf1 No.21493

Option 2

c53c6 No.21499

Option 3

1e97e No.21694

File: 1472428024213.jpg (289.24 KB, 900x1200, 54635406_p4_master1200.jpg)

You drift off into sleep as you feel Hoppo warm body fade into shadow… You are alone not in your mind before a bright light flashed over you and the sound of the beach appeared. You look around trying to see anything but it look like your vision is locked into one position, Suddenly the beach from your previous dream fades into view. Then your vision unlocks as you look around the familiar setting as you look and see multiple ship-girl laying on the beach, all of them supporting beautiful baby bumps. Some of the girls were laying on there side resting there bumps on the sand and falling asleep while others laid on there back letting there belly catch the sun, kicks could be seen on the girls belly that brought a smile to your face.

You could make a few faces out. Yamato, Nagato, Tenryuu and her sister sitting in the shade calmly cooling off. All three of the Sendai sisters were all pregnant with twins and rubbing cream on them. You know there faces due to you being educated on some of the girls. Right in the distance you can see a pregnant Iowa and the pregnant beauty from your homeland warspite playing with eachother as there bellies touch and there children greet each other. it is not all strange faces, You see families faces too, Ooyodo is asleep right next to you with a big belly with a sun burnt hand-print on it as you giggle to yourself. Samidare and Mikazuki are playing pregnant volleyball as a team against what you can only assume to be the pregnant daughters. Then you feel a tug on your swimming trunks.

You turn around to see a pale girl who looks strange to you. Like a abyssal…but no-one is hostile to her, "Daddy" You hear her say. "My babies wont stop kicking." You look at her face then you look down to see her bump is sticking out. She looks like she is in her late second trimester. "Daddy i think they want your attention." She picks up your hand and places it on her belly. Suddenly you hand felt warm and sticky as you rub the belly but you don't see anything on your hand. She coos as you continue to rub and your hand seams to continue to to stay warm. "Daddy…..do you remember when we first met." You had never met her before but you say something in the dream that made her smile "Thats right…you met me while i was still inside mummy."

"Dear stop harassing your father." You hear a familiar voice speak as you turn your head towards the voice and was surprised to see a heavy pregnant Hoppo. "You know You papa is still a bit squeamish about impregnating his own daughter. But don't worry Admin…" She comes and looks at your crouch and sees a very excited member wanting to come out and play. She licks her lips and pulls you trunks down. "I'm in my safe period…" The world started to fade but the feeling of warmth and stickiness still continue as you hear distant moans from Hoppo.

As you wake up slowly you realized that Hoppo had turned round and… You…Hand was touching her privates making her flush red with joy as she looked at you. "A-…Admin…..i f you wanted that…Y- you should have said." That is where the stickiness was coming from… You quickly pull your hand away as she pulls herself to your face and kisses you. "Ow is it over already….i was just getting into the mood." You pulled away and stood out of bed. It was morning and a new day was here. You feel refreshed and ready to start a new adventure but first it is probably time to meet the fleet again. Hoppo stands up as well and hugs you from behind. "well good morning." She says before releasing you and heading to her pile of cloths and getting change into them. Let see what today will bring.

>1) Head to the mission room and get the fleet on the way (meet a few people on the way)

>2) Go to the shop to see if the "blowtouch" is any cheaper and if the injection is ready.
>3) Go to the spa…….You needed a good clean before starting the day (meet some of the girls there)

c1cde No.21695

>>21694

Option 1.

1e97e No.21697

>>21695
Good to see you still here with me. thank you maxi

c1cde No.21698

>>21697

Np, I enjoy your work. :)

f13c3 No.21709

Option 2
Love ur work

6ec76 No.21714

>>21694
Option 1

1e97e No.21716

>>21709
Great to hear that thank you

c88d9 No.21717

>>21694
option 1

f13c3 No.21956

Its been two week since last update

61c49 No.21963

>>21956
One week kind of but i shall try and update soon

f13c3 No.21965

Awesome
Question do u have all the story for each option?
Since the very beginning? Ive been curious what would happen
For the other options besides the one we vote

61c49 No.21975

>>21965
yep. All the other option do branch off into different branches. One could be the Hoppo is actully openly hostile towards you and other is that there is not impregnantion jel…..if you want to know of some of the story lines that we missed just ask in the chat area. I shall update today

61c49 No.21976

>>21975
but to warn you i will only be giving you the early ones and not any of the recent ones.

61c49 No.21978

File: 1473269669455.jpg (162.75 KB, 850x1278, __ooyodo_kantai_collection….jpg)

You get change into your uniform as you keep an eye on Hoppo…something just seamed strange about her today. You finish putting your medals and ribbon on before Hoppo walks out of the bathroom fully clothed. "Ah i miss Shocker….He would always lick my face to say good morning." She sighs as she thinks about her abyssal dog she lost but you only grin slightly as the dog seamed to have hated you. "I wonder where he got to….and i wonder if the ladies that saved me accidentally shot him." It was a grim thing to say but it was not wrong, the beast was probebly very aggresive to Musashi and her team when they came to fight.

You opend the door and walked out your room, the Objective today was to head to the mission room and get things back on track. The entered the stairs with hoppo following closely to hear the sound of vomiting… You rush to the saurce of the noise and find Ooyodo, Hair slightly frizzed up but still straight, Her uniform was a bit stained in the breast area and her top could clearly see her flat belly. "Ooyodo! are you alright!?!"

She shot up as she heard you voice and in that instant Hoppo know what was going on and could only smile and look as Ooyodo's belly. "Nothing Sir…I…I have been feeling a bit under the weather" She shuffles about trying to hide the sick but to no avail.

"You were just sick! You must be ill!" You say as you are concered about her well being while Hoppo stands behind your legs and looks longingly at Ooyodo's stomach.

"Sir….it nice of you to be concerned but….I don't know what i might be ill with, i do not have a fever nor a headache. I think it might be a bug that is going round… I have been….sick for the past week." She places her hand over her belly and her mouth. "but the sickness goes after a hour or two so there is no needed to worry." Hoppo was practicly wetting herself with excitement but didn't want to tell anyone.

" Well. we are going to the mission room. i think you should come with us." She nods as you continue walking down the stairs followed by Hoppo then Ooyodo

Don't go anywhere i shall update it again soon. (meeting more girls before the BIG decision)

3ffd3 No.21979

Whats the link for the chat

61c49 No.21980

File: 1473271071496.jpg (227.62 KB, 850x1262, __samidare_kantai_collecti….jpg)

Entering the hallway outside the stairs Hoppo stopped still as she grow more entertained as Mamiya walked up to you followed by Samridare both with there flat stomachs on display. "Commander i have been worried sick!" Mamiya exclaimed as you huffs and pushes her breast forward "You left the base and all the girl started to become sick, Samidare here must have caught something while on mission and you didn't even think about checking on her." She point to her. You examin both closely and see they also had….what seamed to be milk stains on the top and on there bra…Strange but Hoppo was having a field day as you could barely contain the enjoyment while Ooyodo looked at her with disgust.

"Wait have you been feeling sick too?" You ask Mamiya as she takes a step back and nods….

"Yeah…..I must have caught the bug….Take responsibility admiral!" She yells at you face with her hands pressed down her top,Squeezing her breast together in an attempt to be flirty.

"A…admiral…." Samidare spoke up in her timid voice. "I'm OK…sir….There is no needed to." A loud rumble could be heared from her stomach. "aH…..SORRY SIR….i though maybe me being sick would stop me from being hungry…" She pouts as she look around for some breakfast.

"Do you think you can make it quick. I was thinking about going to the mission room and sending you off on another mission." They nod and head off to the cafe as Hoppo tugs on your sleeve to get you attention. "What is it Hoppo?" You say calmly.

"You know whats going on right…" She grins as you shake your head. "aahhhh this is going to be so much fun! We are going to be one big happy family!" She tries to whisper in your ear but fail as it came out more like a yell but ah well….it was still a strange thing she said…….big happy family?

Ooyodo, Hoppo and you head off to the mission room and stop by the cafe to get a bite to eat.

Next post is big decision!

61c49 No.21981

File: 1473272951509.jpg (99.65 KB, 594x765, __original_drawn_by_boris_….jpg)

You walk into the mission room to see you fleet standing around talking to one another and the Radio ship-girls….It was a nice sight for definite. You cough to announce your arrival and see a new face. You walk up to the table to see the new addition when Tatsuta. She look diffent You looked at her belly and see a injection point as well….healing of course but still there. "Ah Sir, I see you saw my Big sis….This is Tenryuu."

The women stand close to you. She has a Eye patch on her Left eye and a sword sheathed by her side, It was ovieuse they were sister due to there hair colour being almost identical. "Good morning admiral. i hope you took good care of my sister and i hope you will do the same for me." You blush as the confidently says that to you, You also are a bit scare of her but Hoppo spotted something….a sliver a slime leading up her leg.

"Order! Order!" Ooyodo shouts "Alright today we have a choose…we either do what we usally do." As she point to the table. "Or……we get the upper hand on the abys….I mean the enemy." She falter as she realised Hoppo was in the room but continued "Today we can finally find a way of tracking the movement of the enemy, Know there battle plans and fomration…but if you pick this option we will needed you to do something to get us there." All the girls looked at Ooyodo as she introduced Tina. "It will involve impregnating her…" Loud uproar was heared throught the mission room as to the way this would work. "Please settle down. This opiration….ah that a thing admiral…what shall i name this operation."

You think as Hoppo tugged your arm then point to her belly then a idea came to you. "Ah operation: impregnation." utter genius.

"Ok. Operation: Impregnation will needed speed, accuracy, strength and timing to pull it of…Timing for both side. we needed to impregnate Tina the same time the fleet impregnates a enemy girl then the advantage will be ours!" Ooyodo exclaims as the room falls silent. "This is important but we are also low on supplies…we either can do the op or do the normal mission but we have to decide!"

>1)Start Operation: Impregnation

>2)scout
>3)bombard
>4)engage
>5)salvage
>6)distract

materials and supply:
Fuel: 240 + 100 = 340
Ammo: 320 + 100 = 420
Steel: 10 + 100 = 110
Bauxite: 0 + 100 = 100

Inventory:
2 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)
4 Worm creatures (suggest a name if you want….also hoppo might know what it is about.)

Big decition time! Do we impregnante Tina or hold of for a while to gain more resources

61c49 No.21982

File: 1473273051057.jpg (116.76 KB, 850x540, __tenryuu_kantai_collectio….jpg)

Also this is tenryuu….so lets get excited to see her pregnant. Lets get voting!

61c49 No.21984

>>21979
http://www.pregchan.com/c/res/3222.html

Here it is sir/madam/baby still inside its mother.

It is on the exact same site as this story….just in the chat section

73656 No.22022

File: 1473443830084.png (1.16 MB, 1200x1600, 80505_20160719011056_0.png)


61c49 No.22030

>>22022
Yes that is the original image….I just didn't know if people had used it already… Anyway votes are still open….due to nobody voting yet

f13c3 No.22031

We just got attack so ill vote for
Option 5
We need more supplies

7828a No.22033

Option 5

61c49 No.22042

I'll wait for a few more vote (hopefully maxi if he is still intrested and then i shall set forth on the story)

28754 No.22044

Option 5

61c49 No.22046

>>22044
there we go. sorry maxi i just though you would want to add your idea

28754 No.22047

>>22046

If I do have any ideas, I'll suggest it in the chat section.

61c49 No.22048

>>22047
no i mean your pick and decision so yeah also i am going to try something

bc321 No.22054

option 5

61c49 No.22059

As the admiral and the main fleet are in the mission room discussing the main threat and operation impregnation while elsewhere in the base Akashi continues to look at the blowtouch.

"It can't…maybe…" Akashi ponders as she looks about the shop trying to push her though out of her mind. "But….even if i was pregnant…..how….how will that make my baby develop faster?" Akashi sights as the question doesn't leave her head and she is left to continue to ponder it. "Ah….If only the admiral…Had his way with me and had a slight possibility of being pregnant i can test it." She speaks aloud and was overhead

"Well isn't that a nice thing for a seller to say? You should probably keep you thoughts to yourself." A voice says from the door way as Akashi spun round to she a sickly Mamiya standing there, still recovering from a previous upchuck…but she smiled as Akashi blushed with embarrassment. "Its fine to wish that Akashi-san…I would even insist you go get pregnant if that were possible."

"Ah Mamiya…I…I…I just wanted to….stu-study it…yeah study pregnancy in ship-girls and…" Akashi looked at the blowtouch. "And that might be our way of studying it faster….to help our girl….understand the enemy." Akashi blundered on trying to convice that this was purely for medical reasons and to help the base out but Mamiya saw right through it.

"Ah did anyone tell you that you look so cute when you lie…specially about trying to get pregnant." Mamiya walked closer to Akashi…A green glint came from her cloths as she stopped in front of her.

"Ah……ok you got me. I…want to bear admirals child….but i have standards…i….want admiral to love me first."

"And he does….he love everyone. But if you want to test that thingy out you needed to be pregnan- *pukes*" Mamiya steps back and faces away as she vomits into a bucket. "God dam this flu!" Akashi looked at Mamiya strangely

"Mamiya….have you even read a book on human reproduction?" Akashi pats Mamiya on the back trying to help "because in the early stages of pregnancy the mother…..feels…well….sick."

"What…me?" Mamiya recovers and places her hand on her stomach. "No no no Akashi…This is the flu… The fleet all have it and they must have past it out to all the rest of the ship-girls."

"Then how come i am not sick?"

"Look! you are missing what i am getting at… What if i can make you pregnant with the admirals baby and you test that flamey thing on your tummy and see if it start to work." Mamyia said to her about her plan as she reveled her secret weapon…a vial of Botehara no kessei. "If i inject you with this i think it will impregnant you."

"i know Mamiya. i was there when you reverse engineered that thing to make the juice for the operation. but we don't know if it will actually work and….I don't want to use the blowtouch without someone giving me some money or resources in return…" Akashi stood firm as Mamiya pondered.

"Ah fine. I shall tell the admiral that all the resaourses we will earn in our salvage will go to you." Mamiya huffed as her belly felt unsettled again.

"Well…why don't we use it on you…Just to make our threoys known if you are pregnant or not and you seam awfully quick to agccept this terms….What are you playing at?"

"Well i would be telling a lie if i didn't have alteriar motives but i am still thinking of you at heart. You want a child inside you and you want to experience pregnant as a human would so i am giving you the option." Mamiya held the needle out offering it to Akashi as she look at her face. "You know you want to."

Akashi snatches the syringe and looks at Mamiya. "This will help the admiral and the base…" She places the needle above her belly button and get ready to plunge it into her uterus. "For the admiral!" She screamed as she push it in and pushed the plunger injecting the liquid into her. She gently pulls out the needle as a hot flush rushes over her belly. She places her hand on her stomach then looks at the blowtouch… "well to late to turn back now." She picks up the blowtouch and pulls up her skirt and places the touch onto her belly.

*Click*

*Click*

*Click*

Then the touch roared with flames as it brushed off Akashi's belly not even affecting it…only heating it up slightly. The flames was a bright white as it bounced of her belly yet Akashi felt nothing. The flames then started to die as it went to blue then to nothing…The blowtouch was not out of oil but Akashi didn't feel different.

"It…It did-" Some sick suddenly travelled up her throat as a sudden wiggle from inside her belly made her sick but as the nauser feel had come it had suddenly gone again and the sick descended back down. "What….what was."

Mamiya suddenly rushed her ear to Akashi's belly In pure Joy! Then looked up at Akashi with her ear pressed to Akashi's belly "Come with me to the maternity ward we needed a baby scan!"


Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 8 day till birth)
Irako- Twins (9 months 15 days till birth)
Akashi- Unknown due to being just impregnate and accelerated (9 days, 3 hours till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou

(Tada…this is what i am thinking…mini stories while i update the actual story. also i have plans for Akashi and her advance pregnancy….also the side stories won't have picture unless completely nessesery and the side stories will only focus on girls who haven't been seen for a while or ones who are pregnant and people want to see. update to the main story soon)
Ooyodo

61c49 No.22119

File: 1473796070554.png (3.06 KB, 165x164, belly examination.png)

You Stand there as the whole of the mission room bicker about the decisions. Half the room yell that the information the pregnancy would gain would be vital for our survival and the base could easily cope with another few mouths to feed while the other half of the room yelled there disagreement, Telling the other side that this 'Pregnancy' Would never happen due to ship-girl biology and they also yelled about how it would be wrong to use a pregnant women to spy on there enemies, They would not do the same to us! You fleet were pretty slit aswell with Tenryuu and her sister going up again Samidare saying that getting a girl pregnant would be a bad idea. Looks like you are the deciding vote. You step forward and clear your throat as Tina and Hoppo stand beside you.

"This operation is key to our survival but we are already on the back foot and we have a opening. The abyssal assault we repelled has left them weak. Has left the seas open for us to use." Tina stand and places a hand on your shoulder. " We can use this absent to gain our-self supplies and other stuff we will needed to fight…" Hoppo tugs your arm as you stutter. "To fight our enemies." You continue as you hear Hoppo sigh with relief. "Our best change now is to go back out there and salvage what we can." The mission room all nodded with agreement.

"Thank you admiral for seeing sense." Tenryuu said as she walks up close to you with her sister close behind. "It is insane to think that a Ship-girl can be pre-"

"Hey!" Mikazuki Spat as she and Samidare entered the conservation

"There has been proof that a Ship-girl has been pregnant and who know." She places a hand on her belly. "We might be pregnant."

"We!?! Sorry Samidare-chan but i have to disagree there. We are sick yes but that was caused through the mission…not this mystical thing the human's call 'morning sickness'" She put air quote as she said the last words. "And anyway. one of the other sumtions of pregnancy i have read in the books is that your breast-" A sudden slam came from the hallway as Mamiya ran in to the room. You look at her and see a strange sight, she was wearing blue latex gloves and some gel was dripping of her hand. She was wearing her nurses apron over her cloths.

"Sir! Come quick!" You are in shock as she seams panicked but you see here smiling as she has her hand outwards towards you. "I have to show you this!"

"Ah….Ok. Girls gear up and head out." You turn to your fleet and send then on there way with a few grunts of disapproval but they hopped to it. Hoppo was so exicted. Being close to her new sisters and there……well…."Waht is is mamiya" You say as she grabs your sleeves and start to drag you with her to the medical ward."

"Just come quick!"

You are dragged into the med bay as Mamiya lets go of your arm Tina and Hoppo quickly follow suit as Mamiya ran into the maternity ward and said something you though you would never hear her say "Has it grown anymore."

You walk in to see Akashi lying on the bed wit her shirt pulled up and the ultrasound gel spread over her belly with the dropper placed by her side. "Ah Admiral!" She tries to stand but Mamiya stops her.

"NO NO NO NO. You stay laying there. We needed to see the baby again." You are in utter disbelief as Mamiya says that but Hoppo was almost in tears of happiness. "Give me the dropper and lets see her." She picks it up and places it on Akashi's belly with a moan from her

"Hey that is cold you know. let a gi-"

*boop* *boop*

*boop* *boop*

You all look at the screen as you see a small curled up lump pulsating. You still can't believe your eyes…Akashi is pregnant!

"Hey i want to- AH!" Akashi clutes her belly as something happend.

On the screen you can see wih every pulse the thing gets bigger but that pulse…It did something different. "uh….Akashi." Mamiya said.

"Yeah…"

"Congratulation on having twins." Mamiya pulls away the dropper away from her belly and places her hand on Akashi's belly. What you saw was utterly insane. You say a small clump suddenly split into two and then it started to grow again.

"Mamiya..What are you talking about…I…" Akashi shuddered as she realized the baby became babies when there was a sudden pain in her stomach.

"It look like it is growing a full days work every one hour twenty five." She looks at her watch. "So i would say you are about in to your second day. but it seems weird…You already have a small heartbeat for both." Mamiya smile as you look slightly distort

"How…"

"I….used the blowtouch…We needed it sir." Akashi said as you start to go slightly light headed but Hoppo steps forward and hovers her hand over Akashis belly.

"May i?" Hoppo asked politely as Akashi looked at her. She had no ill will towards Hoppo and allowed her to touch her belly. "You say a blowtouch made your pregnancy go super fast?"

"Yeah… Yeah that is what happend." Akashi said as Hoppo rubbed the gel into her belly

"ah….Thats nice." Hoppo placed her head on her belly and listened in with Akashi putting her hands up to her chest in confusion "Bloop bloop bloop" Hoppo said as she could hear the babies heartbeat.

"H….how?"

"We abyssals and ship-girl have very secitive radars admiral we can here the most faintest of noises." Hoppo pointed to her vacant ear as she continued to listen. "maybe you want to try admiral?" Akashi blushed but she head her top up for you.

>1)accept the offer and place your head on her belly to try and hear the babies heartbeat

>2) This is just getting too crazy. Im out!
>3) don't accept but stay with Mamiya and akashi for a while and watch the embryo go into its 1 month stage.


Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 8 day till birth)
Irako- Twins (9 months 15 days till birth)
Akashi- twins….maybe more due to being just impregnate and accelerated (9 days, 3 hours till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Ooyodo

Here you go and here is a little taster of some artwork i commission for this story and hope to continue to get art from the friend. More kantai pregnancy!

28754 No.22121

>>22119

Option 1.

6ec76 No.22126

>>22119
Option 1

abe9c No.22203

File: 1474201031076.jpg (41.15 KB, 316x261, 56477806_p01.jpg)

You look at Hoppo strangly as she lifts her head up from Akashi's belly and had some of the ultra-scan gel drip of her face. "Come on Admiral. You know you want to hear it." Hoppo giggles as she rubs the gel back onto Akashi's belly. You look at Akashi to see if she approves about this, She smiles faintly as she realized what she was going to go through for the next 9 days but she was happy.

"You…..please do so admiral." Akashi said as you go closer to her. You look at her flat belly and you swear you saw it wiggle as you get closer to her. She shifts slightly as you place your head on her belly right on her womb. You hope to hear maybe a little murmur in there but alas you are only human and as Hoppo said only the radars of the ship-girl and abyssal could hear the unborn children grow within. You pull your head away and huff as the gel slides down your back. Akashi then looks at you with curiostiy. "Did….did you hear them?"

"No….I Didn't." You say sadly, wishing you could but Akashi only smile.

"Don't worry admiral you can always place you head there any time…" she realized what she just said and blushed. "Maybe wait until tomorrow…then you might hear-" Akashi's stomach grows as Ooyodo entered the room.

"Admiral there you are! I have been looking all….Wait Akashi." She looked at you all then at her friend Akashi. "Are you ok?"

"Shes fine Ooyodo-chan." Mamiya spoke. "But she is hunger, go grab her some food from the canteen behind the bar, There is a frig full of food." Mamiya instructs as another growl could be heard from Akashi's belly

"Ah ok. Admiral. i came to find you and tell you about the fleet. They have just set off." She says before leaving for the canteen

>1) Follow Ooyodo and help get akashi some food.

>2) Stay with Akashi and the rest and explore the pregnancy acceleration
>3) Fine Irako. she would love to see this!

abe9c No.22206

Main fleet's current action: Salvage
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (2:00:00)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (2:00:00)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (2:00:00)

Just remembered to put the main fleets time =)

28754 No.22208

>>22203

Option 2.

6ec76 No.22232

>>22203
Option 1

f13c3 No.22245

Option 1
There might be more than just food

abe9c No.22332

File: 1474726754430.jpg (158.87 KB, 850x1200, __ooyodo_kantai_collection….jpg)

You look back at the door as Tina squeals. "AHHHH I WANT TO LISTEN!" she rushed to Akashi's side and placed her head on Akashi's belly and giggled with joy as she head the faint sounds of the next generation grow withing Akashi's womb. You how ever walked towards the door to go help Ooyodo but your present was noticed by Akashi as she pouted as you left but it was for a good course….but her belly…. he wont see her like this ever again and she wanted to have him there as her babies grew inside her.

You rush to the cafeteria to see Ooyodo frantically shuffling about the kitchen looking through all the cupboards and door searching for some food for her friend, Knocking over a few pans started her but she continued to look as you walked in. "Where is it, Mamiya said it was here!" She seamed frustrated as she opened and closed multiple draws.

"You ok Ooyodo?" You announce yourself as she turns to you and speaks

"Ah admiral! Is Akashi-chan ok….Mamiya didn't tell me much but…" She held her arms together as she was still jumpy to find the food. "Because….i don't want to lose her." She showed a great deal of fear for her friend and all you could do was smile as she would be over the moon if she actually knew what had just happens, She noticed you smile and just became more frustrated. "Tell me sir!"

"She's fine but…. i think you should ask her what is going on yourself." You say calmly as she start to loosen up a bit and goes back to the search.

You assist her in the food finding, As you do so you start to talk. "So….what happend to you when you left for a week?" Ooyodo inquired.

"Well… i met a pregnant cheiften…and helped her give birth." You say while blushing as you pick up some spinach but Ooyodo looked fascinated.

"Did you see the placenta." She must have been reading the pregnancy books your saw in her room.

"Yeah. and i saw the baby being birth through the women's…" You halt as you didn't want to be going into any sensitive material but Ooyodo turned to you.

"Would it be better if you showed it on me?" She asked blushing as you turn to her. "If….if….if i am to be pregnant as well i must know where you mean." She hovers her hand over her belly as she hold a can of bean.

You were taken back by her offer as she advances towards you. "Will you show me?

>1)give in to your lust for her and maybe increase her baby count!

>2) No. Honour says we should get the food to Akashi first (Ooyodo might mind but she will understand)

Main fleet's current action: Salvage
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (2:00:00)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (2:00:00)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (2:00:00)

abe9c No.22333

Main fleet's current action: Salvage
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (1:53:34)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (1:53:34)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (1:53:34)

….forgot to update the times…sorry

118f8 No.22334

option 1

f13c3 No.22335

Option 1

22ffd No.22370

Option 2

6ec76 No.22371

>>22332
Option 1, although usually when a girl is pregnant she can't get more pregnant.

28754 No.22378

>>22332

Option 1

abe9c No.22391

>>22371
well we don't know if she is pregnant or not

abe9c No.22597

Don't worry all I am not dead. I shall post a soon I just celebrated my birthday!

f13c3 No.22610

Happy birthday shadow!

3262f No.22612

Yeah, happy birthday Shadow! Hope it was a good one.

abe9c No.22811

Hey all just giving this a quick te

st

abe9c No.22904

File: 1476383930110.jpg (321.6 KB, 833x1000, 1513326 - Kantai_Collectio….jpg)

Ooyodo stared at the commander after her request, Blushing and fidgeting with her skirt she asked again. “Sir…can you show me?” she pulls her skirt down slightly to reveal a small part of the skin. You see her start to pull the skirt but rather than acting like gentlemen, you watch with curiosity for Ooyodo was only who had truly shown affection toward you other than lust.

Ooyodo had now got her whole lower part of her body exposed as she blushed. “ Sir! It is polite if you strip as well.” She demanded as she covered her private areas. You agree and start to de-cloth as well, noticing the injection mark on her belly. She had finished taking of her top as you took of your trousers. “so… where did the baby come from?”

You pause as you look her in the eyes, she looked dead serious. “Well, when I got to the village the baby…” you place your had on her stomach as she winces as she tries to hold in a moan, deciding to take advantage of her weakness as you rub her stomach. “…was still living inside it….I mean her mother’s womb.” You a second longer as she let’s out a small moan as you smile. “As the weeks went on the baby wiggled about…” you rubbed more vigorously as you said and looked at her, she was red and breathing heavily but she was looking straight at you.

“Go……Go on.” She muttered as you could see trickles of love juice run down her leg. You steady yourself as she squirms.

“Then on Saturday the baby wiggled around so much in it mother’s tummy that it made her go into labor.” You start to move you hand down to her privates and start to stroke her clit as she lunges towards you.

“Let’s find this special spot.” She grins as she was fully turned on now and had started to massage your member in retaliation to your action. She played with your member as you wince, this was the second time you had both seen each other naked…maybe it was Ooyodo’s plan all along, to get you alone. What ever it was the foreplay was over as Ooyodo was the first to lung and land on you and wraps her arms around you allowing both your special areas to meet. She moans and dribs slightly as the excited flows through her. You take this as a sign to start thrusting as you fall onto your back and onto the food, you were looking for, for Akashi. She keeps eye contact with and you admire her cute face as you see beads of sweat run down her face. “ Go, admiral!” She screamed as she squeaked her thighs together. You could not hold it in as you feel her thighs tighten and you unload all of your glorious liquid into her as she screams in pleasure too. You drop your back to the floor as Ooyodo lays on you, “Well…we should get the food back to Akashi.” Ooyodo smiled innocently as she looked at the food you both rolled over.

>1) head back to the maternity ward with the food. (Mamiya may sense that something is wrong with the sweaty food due to you having sex on it.)

>2) search for more food then head back. (Lowers suspicion but you might miss out on Akashi belly growing.
>3) cuddle a bit more.

Relationship
Ooyodo- +10%
Akashi - -5% due to missing the admiral and food.
Mamiya - -10% frustrated with the admiral.


Main fleet's current action: Salvage
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (1:43:34)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (1:43:34)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (1:43:34)

Just adding the relationship upgrade that I thought of adding. Hopefully you enjoy and maybe find out where the girls lye on the relationship scale

28754 No.22914

>>22904

Option 2.

118f8 No.22915

>>22904
option 2

6ec76 No.22922

>>22904
Option 2

66e02 No.23337

File: 1478946873317.jpg (956.75 KB, 1600x1200, hoppo got a nice tummy rub.jpg)

Guess whos baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

a4fc4 No.23338

>>23337

Finally lel

b1a1d No.23339

Option 2

Yay shadow back

6ec76 No.23347

>>23337
Welcome back

66e02 No.23351

File: 1478978250997.jpg (41.56 KB, 303x374, starting month 1 and 2. no….jpg)

"True We needed to get food. But…we might need to clean ourselves up." You say as you look at yourself and Ooyodo and blush slightly as she pulls her skirt back up as her panties leak with your love liquid.

"Correct commander…and we…" She looks around at the room as she had seen the food that they had come for but had crushed from there thrushes and failings. "We might need to start searching again. You go clean up first while I look. Then…I will get…" She pauses as she thinks about actually having to clean your love juice out of her and if she even wanted to do that but you knod as her suggestion and go to the sink, Leaving her to start the search anew. She starts with the cupboards as you run the tap and rinse your hands before starting to wipe yourself down.

"I have found some Tinned Tuna and some sweetcorn…Mamiya defiantly is feeling the strain on the supplies." Ooyodo says as she walks in with the Tuna and some bread she found in the fridge. "The best we can make her is a sandwich…it not going to be a great meal like the hotel Yamato runs." Somewhere in the world Yamato blushes and grits her teeth at what Ooyodo says as she goes along side you and presses her shoulder against yours.

You quickly finish up and move away as she looks at you confused. she enjoyed you standing next to her but with the sudden movement she was left shocked and saddened but ultimately Ooyodo understood she needed to hurry to feed Akashi…and to see if her accelerated pregnancy had grown any bigger. Finish up the small meal she washed her face and had before standing beside you once more and walking with you back to the Maternity ward.

Then you see Hoppo pressing her head again Akashi belly again but….Her belly…it had grown. From nothing at all to a small bump the side of a beer gut had appeared on Akashi belly as Hoppo squealed with excitement, Mamiya looking at the latest Ultra-scan with Irako as they notiched you walk in, tilting their heads up they rushed to you and showed you the ultra-scan. "Sir look at this!" Mamyia spoke quickly and frantically as she was too excited, The sheet hand the normal stuff you would see on a ultra-scan…Muscle mass, an air pocket where the womb was and….the twins. "they have grown ten fouled since you left. Now they are at about 4 weeks old in the womb." You gasp as you realized you were gone for a little while but they seem to have survived…but Mamiya did look at you with slight frustration but lighten up as she saw Ooyodo with food. "Good. Where's the rest? We needed to keep her feed to keep the twins healthy."

"We could only find this." You said as Mamiya looked at the sandwich.

"Ah we are in direr straights." She huffs as Akashi noticed you and smiled as she beckoned you over hoping for a small rub. But you needed to get hoppo off Akashi's growing bump before you could rub it and please her.

>1) Bring the food over to Akashi and feed her while giving her a belly rub. Tell Hoppo Mamiya needed to check up on her and her growing brood.

>2) Let Ooyodo give the food to her friend and let them bond on the bump while you talk to Mamiya and Irako about the possibility of pregnancy happening to the rest of the Ship-girls (This will affect the relationship of some of the girls buuuuuut it could be a good thing.)
>3) go and place your head on Akashi's belly with Hoppo….and maybe here Hoppo try and speech to the children

Relationship
Ooyodo- -5% Due to moveing a bit too fast and not letting her enjoy the calmness
Akashi - +5% Her spirit rose due to seeing you and feeling her new found sexiness
Mamiya - 0% frustrated with the admiral still but glad he is here


Main fleet's current action: Salvage
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (1:18:35)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (1:18:35)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (1:18:35)

Great to see people still are here and i see there is a new person! Welcome to the pregnant ship-girl story thread!

c8f06 No.23362

>>23351

Option 2.

6ec76 No.23395

>>23351
Option 1

bf50b No.23398

>>23351
Option 1

b1a1d No.23400

Option 1

fe9bf No.23418

Option 2

75507 No.23516

option 2

66e02 No.23544

File: 1479651827709.jpg (208.32 KB, 850x1488, __akashi_kantai_collection….jpg)

Well it is 50/50 so i shall go with option 2!

You hold off on giving Akashi what she desired and allowed Ooyodo to head towards her friend. If Akashi needed someone to comfort her during her pregnancy growth it would be a friend…right? Giving Ooyodo a nod she passes you and heads towards Akashi but Akashi still looks at you wondering if you would come to and enjoy her belly growth. You look away hoping her gaze would cease but to no avail as you turn to Mamiya and Irako.

"Hey Mamiya?" You look at her faces as she still pondered the dire situation of the food supplies. "Is there…..any more surprises coming in store." You glance at Akashi's belly which Hoppo was hugging tightly. Mamiya snapped out of her worried trance and looked at you.

"what? more pregnancies?" She glances her eyes at Ooyodo and Irako and smiled to herself as she knew what would happen to them, Then she looked at her own belly which you could clearly see. "I don't know. It is too early to say how many girl are pregnant."

"But there are more pregnancies around the base?" You ask

Mamiya shook her head in disagreement "We don't know that yet."

"But some of the green liquid had disappeared from the safe." You say as Mamiya pouted and try to make herself less suspicious as she had already used some of the injection on some of the unsuspecting girls "anyway Mamiya. if these were any pregnant girls here who would you think they would be?" You asked a strange question but she shrugged and decided to answer.

"well little Hoppo over there is already expecting." She pointed at the little child who had now stuck her tongue out and licked Akashi's belly who shivered with pleasure. "And Akashi of course…but…" She placed her hand on her belly as you turned towards her.

"You? your pregnant?"

She shook her head as she herself had no clue. "maybe…Samidare. The worm thing she said crawled inside here might have incubated inside her… and Irako!"

"Me!" Irako stuttered. "Why me!"

"You could have injected yourself with the green pregnancy liquid." Mamiya continued.

"But what about Ooyodo?" You speak as you look at her as Mamiya bit her lip.

"She….might be…" She shifts about as she glanced at Ooyodo's belly knowing the truth. "I don't think she is." She confirmed as Irako pats her breast and belly down hoping to see a difference.

"Ow!" You here from the far of bed as Akashi feels Hoppo pinch her belly.

"Well all we do know is that we will have to get a few baby rooms ready." Mamiya giggled as she saw Akashi's belly again. slightly bigger than an hour ago.

>1 Go to Hoppo and give her some of her own medicine (put her on a medical dead and get….personal with her belly button)

>2 Go talk with Ooyodo and Akashi and discuss anything to do with pregnancy (maybe baby name and breast growth…i think Akashi i bet would happy ablige)
>3 Stay with Mamiya and inspect her belly. (she might have injected herself to learn more about pregnancy)

Relationship
Akashi- 0%
Ooyodo- +5% It is good to see her friend again and she is glad the admiral allowed her to do it.
Mamiya- +10% Good to get the non-combat ship some loooooove
Irako- +10% especially when you might be getting combat ready ship-girl out of it

Main fleet's current action: Salvage
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tenryuu: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (1:05:27)
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (1:05:27)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (1:05:27)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (1:05:27)

Enjoy all!

c8f06 No.23545

>>23544

Option 2. Also, what happened to the pregnancy indicator for the ship-girls?? It disappeared. D:

66e02 No.23546

>>23545

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 8 day till birth)
Irako- Twins (9 months 15 days till birth)
Akashi- twins….maybe more due to being just impregnate and accelerated (9 days, 3 hours till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Ooyodo

There you go. not much is change as we don't know the specifics….maybe if you stay with the mamiya of some of the other "unknown" cases you could fine out more about there pregnancy

7bcce No.23550

Option 2

6f210 No.23621

>>23351
Is there any more to this pic?

b1a1d No.24648

I wonder whens the next update would be?

faf70 No.24723

>>24648
Tis true i have been away but i shall try and come back into it! dont worry! Pregnant kancolle will be coming back!

f44a5 No.25800

File: 1488956124397.jpg (472.76 KB, 1166x1631, 37175585_p0.jpg)

Who want to show some pregnant ship-girls some love!

ea684 No.25801

Yay we want more!!

c368b No.26647

File: 1491680559737.jpg (67.48 KB, 900x675, sunrise_over_the_ocean_by_….jpg)

The waves stirred…another pregnant abyssal force will be assaulting the base soon! May the fleet save the or all shall be doom!

(i shall be back soon and i have lot of great ideas! just wondering when i should time skip…fingures crossed!)

c368b No.26648

File: 1491683820395.png (401.04 KB, 709x1001, __akashi_kantai_collection….png)

You shake your head as you smile and look at the girls, Mamiya turning to Irako and talking and you found the opportunity to slip away and head over to Ooyodo and Akashi.

"You really got yourself into it this time Akashi-san." Ooyodo frowned as she looked at Akashi laying on the bed resting…allowing little Hoppo to poke at her belly. "How…..how do you feel?" She asked curiously as she herself laid a hand on Akashi's belly as Akashi blushed.

"It….feels warm…and a little lu-uuuuuuuuuuh" She twitches as Ooyodo touches her and blushes. "Gently Ooyo…please…The…skin is still tingly." She made up an excuse as Ooyodo looked curiously at Akashi's belly.

"You were the one to do this to yourself…looks like i will have to take care of you as your get….bigger." Ooyodo smiles slightly as she turns to you. You were there silently, overhearing their conversation. "Ah admiral. how are you?" She instantly change the convication.

"I'm fine Ooyodo. Hows patient Zero?" You said playfully as Akashi puffed her cheeks up.

"I heard that sir!" She said as she laid there, shooing away Ooyodo's and Hoppo's hands. "I just needed to rest…this took a lot out of me."

"Your telling me. Your body must be working overtime pumping all the blood into that growing baby ship-girl in there." You say playfully as she places her hand on her belly. "and maybe…you might have to work double as much if there are two baby destroyers growing in there." Akashi blushed.

"Sir!" Akashi blushed….not knowing what was actually happening within her womb. Turning to Ooyodo then back to you. "Please… i…dont know if i will have twins…the sonogram showed only one heartbeat."

"True dear. So you two though of a name for the little one?" You asked proudly as Ooyodo and Akashi looked at eachother.

"Wait….why should we decided now?…and why we?" Akashi said.

"Oh..sorry…I though you and Ooyodo would like to name the girl together, thats all…"

"No no no no we can….i just….got a bit caught off guard." Akashi huffed as she looked at Ooyodo. "I don't know…we….jugding by my growth we have about 9 days to decided." She blushes. "And what she does in the womb might make me change her name." she giggled as she poked her belly hoping for a responce but noting.

"truer word could not be spoken dear." You smile as Mamiya walked up to you.

"Sir. It is probebly best to let her rest now. You can see to her later if you want." Mamiya said as she pulled Hoppo off Akashi…with a huff from Hoppo. "That means you too Ooyodo. she needed her rest."

"Sir." Akashi said before you pull your hand away, Placing it on her belly. "I….can you come and sleep here with me….i….i dont know what is going to happen and i want you and Ooyodo to be here."

You nod and smile which gave Akashi some joy as you stand up and leave.

Hoppo clings to you as Ooyodo walks beside you. "So sir. What is the plan for this morning?" She asked. "I would suggest to go to the armoury but our vendor has gotten herself pregnant so no luck there." she huffed as she rubbed her own belly curiously. "Admiral…if i was pregnant…what would you do?"

(rightyo two sets of options!)

Question one: What are you planning on doing today.
>1: head out to the Fleet girl's school…maybe you can find some more destroyers…or learn a thing or two.
>2: Head to the hotspring. (Hoppo and Ooyodo will follow…but the alone will decide if they join you or not in the spring)
>3: With the sucsses of the abyssal repeling villigers have started to move to the outskirts of the town. Go investigate with Tina and Ooyodo. (no hoppo as people are still scared of her)

Question two: What will you do with Ooyodo if she is pregnant.
>1: ravage her and take all the pregnancy gloury
>2: Treat her as a princess who….needed to be de-flowered.
>3: rubbing the belly is fine.

Relationship
Akashi- 10%
Ooyodo- +5%


Main fleet's current action: Salvage
Tekkadan Fleet :
Tenryuu: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (0:52:27)
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (0:52:27)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (0:52:27)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (0:52:27)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 8 day till birth)
Irako- Twins (9 months 15 days till birth)
Akashi- twins….maybe more due to being just impregnate and accelerated (9 days, 3 hours till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou
Ooyodo

(just slightly imagine a belly coming of her…small.)

b696b No.26649

>>26648

Option two and one.

e8655 No.26650

Question 1: Option 1
Question 2: Option 1

ea684 No.26651

Q1:2
Q2:1
Welcome back!!

6ec76 No.26655

>>26648
Q1: Option 2
Q2: Option 1

c368b No.26659

File: 1491736286034.jpg (3.72 MB, 3264x2448, cfd4b149f46cbda66768ba7d9d….jpg)

You halt at the question as thoughs go through your mind. You though of what she might say or think if you spoke your mind or kept it private, glancing at her she was looking at you intently, Hoping for a answer. "I…I would…fuck your pussy so hard that the baby might get pregnant." You said the most blunt thing in your head with Ooyodo flushing red. "That…is if you are pregnant….i would still do that anyway….to keep you-" You were stopped as Ooyodo leans her head in and rest it on your chest.

"I..love you too." She mutters as she smiles gleefully. Knowing the admiral would be willing to play with her pussy at anytime she felt it. She then stood up and headed forward.

"Wait….am i not leading the way?" You rush up to her and leads.

*entering the bath house!*

"Greetings Mistress Ooyodo." A ship-girl in a Kamono bowed down as she saw Ooyodo. "And the admiral too. I'm sorry sir but mixed baths are not open till 2pm." The girl said as she looked about seeing a little Hoppo walk behind Ooyodo. She took a defensive stance as she saw Hoppo's pale white skin as she though of the abyssals but Ooyodo waved her down. "Very well. Mistress Ooyodo and the child can bathe now in the spring while you admiral can go to the sauna." She pointed to the wooded room full with steam for you and the paper doors that lead to the springs.

"Can we not make an exception. The admiral does run the base?" Ooyodo tried to argue but the girl was having none of it.

"I am sorry mistress Ooyodo but rules are rules but….i can turn my back for a minute or two." The girl blushes as she hands out towels to all three of you. Hoppo bounced around in excitement as she rushed to get change but Ooyodo stayed an looked at you.

"so….will you want to come into the hotspring or shall me and preggo hoppo come into the sauna?" She whispered as she bit her lip.

>1: Head to the hotspring! more fluid can roam free

>2: To the sauna! Lets the sweat run down there figures.
>3: Maybe we should stay by the rules.

Relationship:
Ooyodo- +10%: she respect your honest and…..lets be frank….got off on hearing you say you would try and impregnate her baby.
Hoppo- +0%: ….it seems as Hoppo affection can't get any higher.

b696b No.26663

>>26659

Option 2.

ea684 No.26665

Option 2 curios how this gonna turn out~

97cbd No.26678

option 2

6ec76 No.26688

>>26659
Option 2

e8655 No.26689

Option 1.
I have a feeling that the sauna is a bad idea while they're still in the first trimester.

6ec76 No.26693

>>26689
Normal rules and logic don't apply in Hentai Land. Besides, these are magical boat babies.

c368b No.26735

>>26689
>>26693
You beat me to the punch. The ship-girls are really durable so sex in any stage of pregnancy is fine.

c368b No.26736

File: 1491846704762.jpg (209.62 KB, 850x1201, __musashi_kantai_collectio….jpg)

"I say….why not come in the sauna for a bit….you can get all cozy before going to the Hot-spring." you whisper back as You grab the towel as you head to the sauna bidding far well to Hoppo and Ooyodo who were guided to the changing rooms by the ship-girl. You start to uncloth and wrap a towel around your junk as you head into the sauna. It was boiling hot already…which was….odd…it seamed as though someone was already in it but that wanst really a problem as you knock on it first.

"Come in. the streams good." A familer female voice spoke as you open the door. The in the sauna you saw a black figure started at your apperence. "Ahh! admiral." The figure covered her breast as she looked at you.

"Musashi?" You say as you blush. recognizing the voice. "Why are you here?"

"Well…i wanted a little spa retreat from my base…so i." She calmed herself before releasing her grip on her breast and let them free. "I told my fleet to head home as i stayed here. Kongou and Bismarck were furious about me staying for a bit but agreed." She huffed as she patted a seat next to her. "Come admiral. no needed to fear. i dont bite."

You blushed at her offer as you come and sit next to her but no sooner did you do so then another knock on the door was heared. "Admiral…….can we come in."

"UUUUUUUUUM…"You were caught but Musashi nodded friendly. "Yeah?" You still say questionable.

Hoppo strode in first with a towel wrapped around her breast. Visable marks on her belly could still be seen of the torture she had gone through then Ooyodo stepped in also wrapped in a towel and blushed. "Musashi?"

"hey sis." Musashi smiles as she looks at Hoppo. "Hows my little trooper doing?" She rubbed Hoppo's head then her stomach.

"Doing good!" Hoppo happy chanted as you breath deeply in relief. "So we all going to be doing the na-" Hoppo started but Ooyodo stopped her.

"Maybe…maybe not. lets just let the time go by in here." Ooyodo said as she sat next to you and de-robed.

>1: wait and just relax. Let the steam do its work.

>2: Pick one of the girls to interact with. (sexually or not….say with)
>3: Try for a two or three way?
>4: back out! you needed to calm yourself before you explode infront of everyone……Well Musashi might like that….and might even try to get pregnant off it.

2a919 No.26754

>>26736
>1: wait and just relax. Let the steam do its work.

6ec76 No.26757

>>26736
Ask Musashi about Kongou and Bismark.

3ffd3 No.26794

Option 3 the more the merrier

e8655 No.26804

Option 1.
Let them get a little hotter before you make your move.

c368b No.26835

File: 1492111812301.jpg (309.82 KB, 754x449, Sauna scene.jpg)

You decided that letting the steam get to you would be the best option as you sit back. Ooyodo and Musashi looked at you then at eachother. "what….am i not allowed to relax.."

"No no no you are allowed Sir." Ooyodo panicked as Musashi Giggled.

"AH its so cute to see you, flustered sis." Musashi giggled as she leaned back. Her breast bouncing as before settling where she sat. "And it is even cuter when it is with the admiral. I mean…its cute when you do it with Akashi-"

"Hey! i said dont say anything about that!" Ooyodo blushed as she turned toward the two of you, her small breast in view. "there is nothing going on there sir. honestly." She said blushing as she waved her hands about. Hoppo looked at Musashi then at Ooyodo wanting to sit next to the admiral but with no success. Ooyodo noticed the small abyssal search and patted her lap, "Fine. come here Hoppo"

"Yeah!" Hoppo clapped in joy as she launched herself onto Ooyodo and rested her head on her belly for a split second…She blushed……as she head something.

Ooyodo blushed and sat Hoppo upright before taking a Sigh of relief and finally laying back and leaning her head on your shoulders…Hoppo nuzzled up to Ooyodo like a little kitten as the steam bath went on.

*1 hour pass*

You can offically call yourself a lobsters now as you are bright red but fully relaxed. Musashi and Ooyodo have seamenly gone to sleep on your shoulders While Hoppo is wide away and looking about, playing with the steam as she sits. "Hey hoppo?" You ask as she turns her head too you.

"Oh oii-san. i though you was asleep." She says as she turns to face you. "What is it?" She say as she tilts her head.

"When i met your mother she was heavily pregnant. Was there other heavily pregnant abyssal back at that Harbour?" You ask as you see Hoppo edge closer to you…You start to get a bit uncomftable with her childish figure moving towards you like that.

"Yeah. There were my sisters, my aunts and…..ummm big boss." She said as she sat one of her legs on your lap.

"big boss?" You say with a slight quiver in your voice.

"Yeah big boss. She was the one to give birth to my mother and aunt all those years ago." She stopped moving but just stared at you, it felt like she wanted to make a move to kiss you or try something more frisky.

>1 Let hoppo advance. allow here to do what she wants.

>2 Stop her and continue asking question from afar.
>3 nug one of the girls awake to help with this. (pick either Ooyodo or Masushi.)

Main fleet's current action: Salvage

>Mission complete!<


Tekkadan Fleet :
Tenryuu: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (0:00:00)
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser (0:00:00)
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer (0:00:00)
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer (0:00:00)

Pregnancies:
Confirmed:
Hoppo- Unknown what's inside (9 months 8 day till birth)
Irako- Twins (9 months 15 days till birth)
Akashi- twins….maybe more due to being just impregnate and accelerated (9 days, 3 hours till birth)
Unknown:
Mamiya
Samidare
Mikazuki
Bismarck
Kongou

b696b No.26843

>>26835
Option 1.

e8655 No.26845

nudge Masushi awake.

ea684 No.26846

Option 1

d4b37 No.26862

Option 1

c368b No.26912

File: 1492327921712.jpg (211.59 KB, 2000x2000, 45382254_p0.jpg)

Hoppo blushes but you couldn't really see it as her face was really red due to the sauna but she lays on you. Her pussy touches and slides your penis inside as she layed on you. She shuddered as it entered but she layed on her belly and on you for a quick second but then rested as she felt comfortable in your embrace. "I…….I don't know if Big boss escaped." She said smoothly as she looked up from your chest. "Musashi might have gotten her but…" She faced her face into your chest before looking back up. "Admiral… Can i ask you a favour?"

This was pretty out of character for Hoppo, always confident and playful but now she was withdrawn. "What is-"

"Can i have a kiss? and…." She placed her hand down on the two private parts and touched her vagina. "Can you unload some of your cargo into me?" She said as she looked up at you.

"I…." You decided to take the initiative and kiss her lips lightly but got more for than you bargend for are Hoppo feeling the response launched at you and in retaliation and kissed you. The embrace was for a few second before she pulled away and licked her lips.

"Ah i have been waiting so long to do that." She smiled as she sat up. now your dick was fully inside her and erect…..there was no stopping her from whatever she planned. "I…I love you admiral." She started to move as you in the sauna could not control yourself. You didnt last long as you ejaculated inside her as she moaned. She then placed her hands on her belly. "Thank you admiral. now…now you are the father." She smiled as you felt a small amount of dread but then it was overwelmed by pride that he was going to be a father.

Ooyodo shuffed as the movement maded her shudded out of her slumber. "What time is it…….ADMIRAL WE NEEDED TO GO! THE FLEET IS BACK!" She jumped up, not noticing you and Hoppo in a awkward momnent as she put on a towel and rushed out.

Musashi slowly opened her eyes but Hoppo was already off you ad actully sitting on her….dripping your fluids….In…to her…. "hey little one….how are you." She smiled as she held Hoppos head close to her breast.

"Ahhh im fine mama." It seamed as Hoppo had adopted Musashi as her mother of sorts as she lay on her…still dripping your fluid into her…Musashi didnt noticed but had a really strong urge to finger herself.

"Thats fine dear and admiral. I say you should go. come back afterwards." Musashi said. "Dont keep Ooyodo-san waiting."

>1 Head out to the mission (hear what the mission had to say and send them off…of keep them in)

>2 Stay and talk with Musashi. (maybe even get your juice inside her yourself.)
>3 Just head out but dont go straight to the mission room. stop by Akashi to see how she is doing.

Relationship-
Hoppo- +0%: so thats why…she already wants to fuck you hard.
Musashi- +10%: IS SHE GOING TO BE THE NEXT SHIP-GIRL IN THE TEAM!
Ooyodo: +0%: well se ran out so no socal bonding there.

e8655 No.26913

Option 3.

6ec76 No.26916

>>26912
Option 1

d4b37 No.26919

>>26912
Option 2

a5077 No.26921

Option 2

c368b No.26971

File: 1492443374130.jpg (150.9 KB, 580x820, __musashi_kantai_collectio….jpg)

The admiral looked at Musashi as she allowed Hoppo to sit on her. Titling yourself she notices and turns her head towards you. she tries to hold in laughter as she see you all red. "Hey Musashi? How is Kongou?"

"She- SHe- she Fine." She continued trying holding her laugh in as hoppo rest on her now seemly asleep. "Shes- Shes a bit- adjusted that she couldn't- come back." She could not hold it in anymore as she burst out laughing which woke Hoppo "Ah your face!Is so red!" She laughed While pointing.

"Ha ha very funny but im serious. how are the two." You try to act serious as you place your hand on her thighs… you then start to get adventure as you touch your own juices and slide it around Musashi as she continues her giggle fit. You hands got as close to her vagina but pulled back thinking better but….was it already too late…..a great amount poured from Hoppo into Musashi and she didnt even notice. You decided to stay put and allow her to laught it off which didnt take too long as she layed her head on your shoulders with tears of joy in her eyes. "Ah admiral you are a laught. i should stay here."

"Dont say that. you are needed at main base." You sight.

"Yeah your right" Musashi says as he stand up and places Hoppo on your lap. "i'll stay for a bit….just to help out." She said as she walked to the door of the sauna. "Thanks for the Laugh."

>1: head to the school

>2: head to the mission room
>3: wash off fully you dirty man!

e8655 No.26993

Option 2.
Time to get the fleet in gear!

ea684 No.27010

Option 2

f7a43 No.27071

option 2

ea684 No.28127

Hopefully everything alright

c368b No.28182

>>28127
Im fine dear

c368b No.28597

File: 1496322899473.jpg (60.17 KB, 850x480, tenryuu111.jpg)

Admiral Dusks quickly dress's himself as he rushes off to the Mission room to great the Fleet. There they all stood and looked at him with all the sweat glazed over him.

"Sir…are you ok?" Tenryuu said as she walked close to him.

"Yeah. Just had a close encounter at the spa." He smiled as she nodded and gave the report.

"We went along the coast like and scoured the seas. We found old wrecks of vessel long outdated so we scrapped parts and brought them back." Tenryuu grinned as she pointed at Samidare who with the help of Mikazuki lugged in a box full with resources.

"Great!" The admiral smiled as he looked at Samidare and winked to encourage her. "I say rest for the day. We shall start agian tomorrow." She said out loud. He looked about and wondered who he should spend time with.

materials and supply:
Fuel: 340 + 100 = 440
Ammo: 420 + 100 = 520
Steel: 110 + 100 = 210
Bauxite: 100 + 100 = 200

Level up! (1-10)
Tenryuu: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser-Level Up Lv1 - lv2
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser-Level up Lv1 - lv2
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer- Level up Lv3 - Lv 4
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer- Level up Lv2 - Lv 3

???
Tenryuu: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser- 1/ 10
Tatsuta: Tenryuu Class Light Cruiser- 2/10
Samidare: Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer- 10/10! Something levels up!
Mikazuki: Mutsuki Class Destroyer- 8/10

Samidare curled forward as some strange force made her throw up! A strange tingle happened within her belly!

Options:

>1) Help Samidare! something is wrong.

>2) allow the medical ship to deal with it. Go talk to the fleet leader…Tenryuu
>3) Have a chat with The sexy yet sadistic sister, Tatsuta.
>4) head over to the other destroyer and chat.

Inventory:
Inventory:
2 vials of Botehara no kessei (serum of belly growing)
4 Worm creatures (suggest a name if you want….also hoppo might know what it is about.)

c368b No.28598

File: 1496323059900.png (32.98 KB, 757x1404, samidare preg (impregnatio….png)

For anyone wanting to know.

c368b No.28599

File: 1496323083552.png (16.68 KB, 554x930, Preg (impregnantion).png)

This is…

c368b No.28600

File: 1496323136113.png (8.5 KB, 258x451, preg Hoppo (Impregnantion).png)

How it starts!

All three of these pictures are part of the story…showing how these three got pregnant!

3ffd3 No.28604

Option 1
Do we have carrier class?

c368b No.28605

>>28604
Nope.

029c3 No.28635

>>28597
Option 1

d6792 No.29006

File: 1497287046334.jpg (67.2 KB, 708x1000, __samidare_kantai_collecti….jpg)

Samidare breathed heavily as She put her hand on her stomach. The admiral rushed over to her and the rest of the fleet gathered round.

"Samidare! whats wrong?!?" The admiral asked in a panic as Samidare pulled up her shirt to show her belly. Nothing Visible was happening to the naked eye but…. A strange surge made Samidare curl forward. Hoppo saw this….and just let it be, she knew exactly what it was and smiled to herself.

"Nothing Sir." Samidare blushed as Tenryuu picks up the little Destroyer.

"Sir i'll take her to Mamiya. She will check her up." Tenryuu said as she walked out of the room. It was

It was about Tea time now so no sending the fleet out unless you want to send them out to night-fight.

Relationship:
Samidare - 0% ….Seams like it has hit the top…

Decission time!:
Who shall you spend Tea time with?:
>Tenryuu
>Tatsuta
>Samidare
>Mikazuki
>Mamiya
>Hoppo

WARNING WARNING! Big event coming soon!

65f26 No.29060

>>29006
Hoppo

d6792 No.29244

Bump to say the vote closes tomorrow so pick your babe !

029c3 No.29245

>>29006
Samidare

ed392 No.29253

>>29006
Hoppo

ea684 No.29265

Samidare

d6792 No.29329

>>29265
Did you get that….the Vails dont speed up pregnancy….the blowtouch does

f6891 No.29350

Samidare

d6792 No.29360

File: 1497800952632.png (774.8 KB, 800x1116, __samidare_kantai_collecti….png)

The admiral shook his head with a huff. He couldn't help but be scared for Samidare and her sudden outburst of pain. He decided to follow Tenryuu and the sickly Samidare to the medbay.

Mamiya was in the medbay tending to some paperwork as Tenryuu carried Samidare in.
"My god! What happened?" Mamiya exclaimed as she rushed over.

"Poor destroyer overworked herself," Tenryuu said as she placed her down onto a medical bed. The admiral walked in, and Tenryuu stood to attention. "Sir!"

"Its fine Tenryuu. You can go now," The admiral said with a smile. Tenryuu shook her head.

"I will not abandon her for food sir." Tenryuu said as she looked at Samidare.

"Sir, I am fine." She rubbed her stomach. "The pain is gone."

"Pain?" Mamiya said as she put her hand onto Samidare's forehead. "Not sick…did you have stomch pains?"

"Yeah, it came from my lower stomach," Samidare said as she placed her hands there.

"Right on your womb? Interesting," Mamiya said as Samidare, Tenryuu and the admiral blushed.

"My–My womb?!" She spluttered.

"Or it could be your intestines." Mamiya said.

"Well whatever it is, I want to know if she is alright." Tenryuu said, seemingly caring for Samidare rather than being her scary self.

"Well, we can see what is happing with the Ultra scan. We have it set up for Akashi," Mamiya offered.

"I don't think so," The admiral interjected. "I think it is just something to do with her intestines. She will be fine."

Samidare nodded in agreement with the admiral as Tenryuu looked over to her. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Thanks for caring." Samidare smiled.

Choose time!
>1) I changed my mind. Let's have the scan.
>2) Tenryuu, shall we go and let Mamiya do her thing?
>3) Time will tell. I shall bring you something to eat Samidare. You too Tenryuu.

Relationships!
Tenryuu: +10% Like spending time with you
Samidare: +0% till hit the top.

37bbd No.29361

Hey all! I'm going to be helping out Shadowamelia a bit from now on, so that we can continue giving any and all voters the best Kancolle experience possible!
So I'll be voting when the next update comes out.

37bbd No.29362

My vote is for Option 3. Time will tell. Let's let her pregnancy be a cute surprise :D

029c3 No.29363

>>29360
Option 3

14708 No.29364

>>29360
Option 3

2a919 No.29376

>>29360
>3) Time will tell. I shall bring you something to eat Samidare. You too Tenryuu.

9411b No.29377

>>29360
Option 3



[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ b / c / d / f / o / q / r ] [ home ]