[ b / c / d / f / o / q / r ] [ home ]

/d/ - Drawn

Pen, Pencil, Tablet, Crayon, etc...
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1431216434159.png (101.09 KB, 800x600, LoV Logo v2.png)

7811b No.7678[Last 50 Posts]

Welcome to The Legend of Vyrule Quest thread! This is officially thread number two, because the first thread seems to have reached bump limit which I did not know was possible. Here’s some links to keep everything at least a little bit connected.

First Thread: http://pregchan.com/d/res/86.html
Discussion Thread: http://pregchan.com/bs/res/46.html

Instead of repeating all the rules and junk I’m gonna suggest that you read the previous threads to get caught up. The original thread’s opening has the basic premise, and new rules are introduced along the way. Hopefully they are a fun read. Now, onto continuing the next chapter!

7811b No.7679

>>7519
((A few new things to read, so you might want to read the stats at the bottom in detail. I won’t spoil the surprise!))

TOTAL:
1> Run alone 1
2> Run with Wolfos 3
3>
4> Fight Alone 4
5> Fight Alone 3
.> Skull Mask 6, Milk Rod 5, Shield 1, Fight Dirty 2, Distraction 2, Duel 1, Kill Male 1, Maze (East) 3

GOAL:
-Adventure 25
-Comfort 18
-Sex 22

You stare at the three figures snarling at you, each looking as if their ready to pounce and tear you to shreds. Once again you find yourself flying through the options in your head, desperately thinking of the best course of action to keep yourself alive. This had become an alarmingly average occurrence by now, but you suppose that’s what a life of adventure is like. In the end you only really can think of two viable options. Fight, or run. And between the two all you’re certain of is that you won’t leave the wolfos you just knocked up alone to suffer whatever consequence you’d leave her with. For a brief moment you think of how to convince her to fight with you, but… You’re still not exactly on speaking terms due to the language barrier and all that. And you’re uncertain if you want somebody who would be carrying your child to fight.

And so your eyes fall upon your gear, still scattered on the floor. You can feasibly grab two things before you find yourself under assault. Your first instinct is to grab the mask. Regardless of how it messes with your head you’re willing to risk it for the power boost it provides. And the closest thing you have for a weapon is the milk rod. You wonder for a moment if you should pull up your pants… And decide to do so in the brief moment you have before show time.

And then you move into action. You roll forward to grab your tools and then bounce to your feet in one swift motion that you never knew you were capable of. The sudden motions cause the three wolfos to leap back and put distance between you in reaction, unsure of what you had planned. In one hand you hold the rod, and in the other you have a tight hold of the mask. You stare the three of them down with all the courage you can muster as you raise the wand up defensively and slip the mask on over your face.

Wolfos. Predatory pack hunters which were once mere legends, cursed men and women… Or at least that’s what you used to think. Obviously they are standing in front of you right now, and definitely not looking for a fair one on one fight. Agile by the looks of them too. Their legs looks strong enough to make impressive leaps, usually with their large claws leading the way. And as you’ve noticed they are rather good at leaping out of the foliage to get the drop on their prey. But like most animals, or at least you hope, they run out of stamina quickly. And luckily last night you made a key discovery into their weak point.

And your time to strategize comes to an end as the two females dash forward, running on all four limbs before crossing in front of you and then past you to either side of you. It’s an attempt to disorient and surround you to keep you from fighting back, and to your chagrin it’s rather effective. You only have one weapon and it can only point in one direction at a time. You’ll just have to deal with that. You turn to face the smaller one in time to see her leaping towards you. Her claws outstretched and her fangs bared in a gleeful grin.

You turn your body and thin your stance before stabbing the rod forward. She lets out a pained yelp as her weight slams her chest first onto the rod while the rest of you evaded between her claws to strike the blow. Her grin transforms into a grimace as you can see her eyes start to tear up. And her weight continues to press down onto the rod as you feel her form grow heavier against it. Her previously rather flat chest has already begin to swell outwards, and your rod is buried right in her new cleavage. You let her linger there as she tries to collect herself through the combined feelings of pain from the attack and sensitive pleasure from her new assets. You can’t help but watch her pale skin swell and stretch fort as you feel them slosh around the rod, quickly outgrowing her head…

And then a sharp pain shoots through your shoulder. You wince and turn to see the other girl’s jaws clamped down onto you. You could only focus on one after all, and while the first had your attention the second had attacked from behind. She glances back at you with a pleased and almost innocent look of delight from her successful attack, as if she was trying to be cute while her fangs were buried in you.

=Lose 1 Heart=

No more time to deal with them. You turn back to the smaller one and raise your foot up to kick her back and away from you. Her tits now rivaled Mammaron’s natural size being about double the size of her head each. Her smaller form is of course no match for her new sloshing weights and she tumbles backwards and lands under them with another few yelps. She whines on the floor as they rest on top of her, pinning her for the moment in the confusion of what has happened.

And then you reach around behind you with your free hand. The skinny one behind you bites down harder to dissuade you from struggling as your hand reaches around her hip, up over her ass, and takes a firm grasp of her tail. Her eyes widen in a much less pleased look as she feels you grab her. And then her jaws release you as she lets out a loud cry of pain as you pull back on her tail as hard as you can. As you discovered last night these creatures seem to be rather sensitive on their behinds. Really sensitive it would seem, as the girl practically collapses away from you as she tries to flee. Loud whimpers escape her as she falls to the floor and tries to crawl away, clawing at the floor in a desperate attempt to escape your death grip on her tail. Then, with a hard YANK, she lets out a small scream before you let her go to collapse in a shivering pile on the floor. She curls up and hugs herself, not daring to look up at you.

You quickly step back to survey the scene and make sure both of them are down for the count. The small one struggles under her chest to even breath properly as she tries to wiggle and squirm onto her side to force the weight off of her. The skinny one shivers in a curled up ball on the floor looking as if the world was ending around her. Neither of them are going to be getting up any time soon. You turn to face the alpha who has yet to move and simply stares you down. You wiggle your shoulder to judge the damage, grunting as the pain wells up. It didn’t seem to be very deep, but it feels… Wrong.

A searing heat suddenly flares up in your shoulder to cause you to cry out as it pierces through your body. You tense involuntarily and grit your teeth as the feeling settles in your stomach. Your eyes try to focus through the holes of the mask as everything grows blurry. Your breathing grows rapid as you feel your head split open and your hands tear apart, barely able to keep your hold on the rod. Your thoughts and sensations begin to swirl and snarl about into themselves like yarn being tangled.

And then it stops and you open your eyes. Everything seems crisper. Clearer. Your eyes focus easily on the eyes of the alpha staring you down. Your ears twitch as the small detailed ambience of the forest encompasses you. The generic sounds of nature have been replaced with an intimate and instinctual understanding of what it all means. Your claws tighten around the new weight of your tail behind you balances to give your stand more stability than it previously had.

You don’t ever remember hearing this story before, but for some reason it lingers in your memories. Memories of this forest. You grimace as your thoughts are pulled three ways. The wolfos were cursed men and women of legend, and it seems that you were now cursed too. You’re a warrior who calls this forest your home and devoted your life to protecting it. You’re a beast who’s only desire is to hunt and breed like the animal you are. But you’re neither of those things. You’re just a man trying to survive right now. All three of the personalities inside your head are vying for dominance and finding a balance between the three of you is harder than just the two of you.

But all of you can agree that you need to think fast as you realize the alpha is charging at you to take advantage of your muddled confusion. Almost as if he was waiting for this. You raise your weapon to defend yourself as his teeth sink into your already bleeding shoulder. You scream out as the pain of his bite is much more vicious than the thin one’s was. The rod presses against his stomach, but he ignores it. His claws, instead of tearing into you, grasp your in an attempt to hold you still. He growls into your wound as he pulls his head, tearing up your shoulder even more before instincts well up in you. Your other free hand is now a claw. You put it to use as you rake across his chest. His jaws release you as you drive the points of your new natural weapons into his chest, giving him the option of being impaled or pulling back.

=Lose 1 Heart=

You stagger away from each other, both bleeding as you make distance between the two of you. You can only hope that your claw did as much damage as his biting did. You wince as you wiggle your shoulder again to see if your arm will still work. Luckily it does, but the burning from the curse still lingers. The alpha seems to be nursing his own wounds on his chest, not as badly injured as you but still looking rather hurt. Several deep gashes run across his chest, and you look down to see his blood dripping from your own hand. But as he looks back at you, mask still covering your face, he seems to almost grin.

You gasp as the burning sensation sears across your body once again. You scream this time as the sensations in your belly change from a sensation into a queasy twisting as if your organs were tearing apart. Your body shivers as you fight to keep your knees from buckling while your whole body alights with the same feeling. It’s almost familiar, if less kind. Your bones crack and then mend, your muscles melt then tighten back up into place, and your hair grows more wild and untamed. A sudden yelp from your opponent draws your attention, and through the myriad of unearthly feelings you stare at him.

Your struck dumb for a moment by what you see, the bizarreness of the situation keeping your thoughts focused on him. More accurately, at his balls. Previously hidden behind his own fur, the virile organs had began to swell past what any hair could hide. Before your very eyes, and to both your and his confusion, his nuts throbbed and stretched as they grew further and further between his thighs. Soon he wasn’t even able to stand straight and had to squat slightly to give them room to grown. By the time they had finished they were each the size of his head and rather unwieldy. He staggered as he tried to find a new comfortable stance to appease the orbs, but he couldn’t balance properly while they bounced and sloshed under him.

By the time they had finished you realized your body was no longer on fire. In fact you felt great! The pain had completely left your arm, and as you look over at your shoulder you realize that the wound has closed. Your blood still clings to the tattered fabric of your shirt, but the wound itself has somehow healed completely. But you suddenly feel another wave of mental confusion washing over you as the struggle to keep your thoughts straight commences without interruption. You let out a whimper as you stagger on your feet, your center of balance not where it should be. Your feel a sensation of panic as you realize you recognize this situation. You quickly look down at yourself to survey the damage and…

Tits. Again. That second bite transformed you into a female wolfos. You instinctively whine as you look over at your body, your clothes ill fitting your new form. And this time there’s no mask to guide your bodies movements… Wait. There was. The Skull Mask. It had kept you standing through all of this, but now it was screaming through your head that you need to keep fighting. And it wasn’t the only voice screaming at you. You could feel the wolfos part of your brain in full animal panic, urging you to flee and run while you could. And yet you could also feel it trying to drag your eyes back towards the alpha. Especially those heavy nuts full of life giving… You grit your teeth to try and stop from thinking that sentence. Not that it does you any good as you imagine the honor of being the alpha’s chosen mate, along with the comfort and safety he would provide as you swelled with his children.

All the screaming in your head drowns out whatever original thoughts that would belong to you there may be. And so, unable to scream back mentally, you scream out loud in frustration . All four of the other wolfos stare at you in their own states of confusion. None of them make any move yet. In one brief moment of clarity you realize your next action could decide your fate. Time to decide.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Finish this fight. (Suggestions)
2> Surrender and focus on keeping your mind from tearing itself apart.
3> Run. (Suggestions)
4> Take the mask off to focus your thoughts.
5> Try and communicate with one of the wolfos. (Suggestions)

Hearts: 1/2 (Curse reduces max hearts by 1)

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Aura’s Milk: Milk from Aura. Light in flavor.
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 0

eb0c6 No.7684

Damn, again we find a situation where multiple Zelda games give multiple answers. If this is like Majora's Mask we should probably fight off the wolfos as is and then pray the Happy Mask Salesman is nearby (wow, there's something I never thought I'd say). On the other hand, if this is like Twilight Princess then we should book it into the forest and see if we can't find the Master Sword to uncurse us.

b6c69 No.7696

>>7679
>Comfort
>3>Run (w/ female wolfos)

As much as I would like to see us get knocked up, I can't help but think submitting to the male wolfos would result in a bad end.

Basically this is my rationale for all the choices:
>Finishing the fight might result in a bad via death–we're already down to one heart with no protection. I say live and let live.
>Surrendering, again, I think would result in a bad end via wolfos sex slave.
>Taking off the mask is probably going to leave you vulnerable to your increase wolfos instincts, therefor, vulnerable to the dominating male wolfos.
>Communication could be an option if you can reach a peaceful agreement, especially now if you can communicate as a wolfos, but it seems like it would be too much of a gamble, especially if we plan to take our female wolfos with us–I doubt the male would agree to that so easily.

I don't know–this is just a thought, but maybe he'll let us take of with the female if we let him knock us up. Fair exchange–we let him knock us up for knocking one of his females up, even if we don't plan on sticking around, while he gets to knock up his remaining females in his hyper-virile state. I just want to be able to walk away with our own female wolfos.

c960e No.7698

>Comfort
Because sweet mercy we just got turned into a werewolf

Neither we nor the male are in top condition to fight. If we keep it up then we risk becoming even more infected and losing ourselves.

So I say we grab wolf waifu and beat a retreat. With gigaballs I doubt the male is going to be up for a chase on foot.

>>7696
I doubt he'd understand the notion of give and take, he's an alpha wolf. He'd just take all the females, protag included.

f2d1c No.7700

>>7679
> 1> Finish this fight. (Suggestions)
I vote for finishing this fight. The male is incapacitated. Anon can pick up the shield and bash in its head. Or he cuts it off his body with the sharp edge of the shield. With some luck that will lift at least the second half of the curse and Anon will turn back into a male. He'd still be a werewolf, but one with a harem reading for the taking. One wolfos is already his, because of last night. The other one will be eternally grateful if he helps her with that weight on her chest (which also may or may not restore some energy reserves). And the third… well… she'll go where the other two go?

But one thing is clear: What ever comes next, do not take off the mask unless we've found a way to lift the curse!! The warrior spirit is the only thing that keeps us from completely turning into a mindless beast. We need all the higher conciousness we can get!
Once this is over, we head toward the sword with our new companions. It is more than clear that we were hopelessly underprepared for the wilderness and the forest. We need any kind of weapon we can get. And that dream from last night… We still have to figure that one out. It means more adventure. It means danger for our beloved queen. And it also means that we need that sword.

f2d1c No.7701

Oh and also: Adventure!
(because we need the points to win)

c834d No.7705

>>7678
>Adventure.
See, this is why I wanted to escape, but now we need to take this guy out. Most from what I've seen about curses is that the easiest way to break them is to kill the one who inflicted it.

c834d No.7706

>>7678
Also, someone should copy the what we have on the original to pastebin, so we don't eventually lose it.

59dc8 No.7710

>Adventure
>Option 1
Let's finish him off with a kick to his now very swollen balls. We have this fool.

6fd25 No.7714

>adventure
>option 1

Well we are almost at 30 adventure so we should hopefully be able to win the fight, and yeah we should probably kill him to hopefully get rid of this curse.

7362d No.7715

>Adventure
>Finish the Fight:
TEAR HIS FUCKING BALLS OFF!

Nobody feminizes Anon! With this post, we finally have 30 points in adventure, so let Better Bruiser take over and rip that "alpha's" throat open!

b6c69 No.7718

>>7714
>>7715
Man, I'm so confused–wouldn't it be a turn-on to be a virile she-beast?

Not to mention–I still have the inkling that we're the aggressor in this situation. Snarling wolfos and all, weren't we the ones that struck first? And obviously they're sentient beasts, to an extent, so I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try and reconcile before we go slitting any throats.

And again, I'm not too keen on managing a pack of wolfos after the fallout, let alone the thought of abandoning any of them. You'll essentially turn what could be character development of a single character, into three generic/background characters.

Bottom line, I'm seeing a lot of knocking up in this story, but very little of the fruits of our labor.

54f0a No.7720

Goal: Adventure
Option 1: Finish this fight. (Suggestions)

We seem to have only two options here: run and live to fight another day, or stay and fight! If we try to run, I doubt any of them are in a state to chase us, for now. But we can't afford to let any of them live, lest they track us down and finish us for good. So our only option is to fight!

And by all means DON'T TAKE OFF THE MASK! I cannot stress this enough since the mask is the only thing keeping us standing and from submitting to our female wolfos self. Sure, we may have three minds in one, but think of a tripod: remove one leg, and the whole thing comes tumbling down.

Pick up the shield and down Aura's milk (hopefully it restores a lost heart or two). Then use the shield to bash in the skulls of the two hostile female wolfos'; we cannot afford any more sneak attacks if they grow accustomed to their new weight and haze. Be sure to keep your eyes on the alpha while doing so because we don't want him taking us by surprise.

We have new wolfos agility; let's put it to good use! Once the females are DEAD, put your shield in front of you and charge the alpha's nuts with everything you've got. Once you hit them, immediately jump backwards to avoid the alpha's claws as he bends over in agony. Once he's bent over his throbbing nutsack, use the shield to do a shield bash/upper cut to his jaw. Follow that with using our wolfos speed and agility to get behind him and pounce onto his back, then use the milk rod to strangle that alpha until you feel the life leave his body! And be sure to decapitate him with the shield and find some way to burn his body, and the bodies of his bitches, once the fight is done.

7362d No.7725

>>7718
Not everyone gets hard at the idea of being pregnant. Some people (me) just want to watch the world get rounder for a few months.

59dc8 No.7728

I for one enjoy the idea of being pregnant, but I'd also prefer the woman be in charge if that's the case. For now we test our luck

59dc8 No.7729

Actually to add on, don't kill the male, make him submit to us.

Sorry for double post

5e5b2 No.7730

Right then! First off, didn't really feel this fight was one we could win but the new update came out before I could add my vote. Second, may not have been for this fight but now that it has begun, we have to finish it. What I don't understand is the head on approach. Even in the bloody games you never fight a wolfos head on! Houyo already told us that the back is the weak point. We got a nifty new power when we got the wolfos preggo, might as well use it! Move and move fast. Disappear into the shadows. He's weighed down by a pair of fifty pound balls maneuverability is on out side. Use stealth to our advantage and by the time he realizes we're on him he'll have a clawed fist up his vulnerable ass. Anyone who says differently or mentions a shield forgot we have razor sharp claws now! Anyways, running with adventure for long term because previous preganon poster is correct. These feats win battles. Oh, and in case anyone didn't get the dream sequence, the skull mask has bonded our soul with that of the legendary hero of old and that dream is showing us how he died. And if you truly want to navigate the forest, use the mask. The legendary hero gas already been described as someone who is at home in these woods. He can help you find your way.

54f0a No.7731

>>7730
I didn't forget we had claws, I just thought that a shield bash to the nuts would hurt more…

7362d No.7737

>>7731
I still rather like the idea of ripping them off, myself. I mean, nothing says, "You are alpha no more!" than literally emasculating him.

b6c69 No.7739

>>7737
>>7737
Yeah, but frankly, doesn't fit the tone of the story.

Nothing says sensual like genital mutilation.

e8dcf No.7774

>>7730
I was the one suggesting the sharp edge of the shield to cut off the head. And I did this just by the analogy to werewolves in the hopes that it will free us (at least partially) from the curse which a make-him-submit-approach will not (I guess). Secondly: I don't like the competition. Two males (which Anon will hopefully be again soon) is one too many when it comes to harems. And thirdly: He fucking attacked us and transformed Anon into a woman! I'm feeling rather vengeful!! Sneak attacks and clever usage of weak points are fine but at the moment I'm having a strong need for violence. (I'm sure that's just the warrior mask talking ;-))

c834d No.7786

>>7774
An alternative to killing him would be to find some sort of holy item, much like how Link was able to change from his wolf form in Twilight Princess.

db58e No.7788

Hope this update comes soon–I've never followed a thead so closely before (probably because this is my kink.)

b71f8 No.7791

>>7679
Dammit you guys that was such a bad idea w/e though
1.finish it bash his head in with shield or cut off with sharp edge (TG isn't my shit yo kill that wolf and release the curse)

7811b No.7803

>>7705
Well I have copies of all the chapters of what's in the last thread, and I don't think pregchan threads delete with age. If you want to save the comments and stuff though then sure, somebody could do that.

23ac7 No.7824

>>7737
GOAL:Adventure
Finish fight then try and communicate with one of the wolfos.
While I agree with not putting up with this shit, I think he's also an injured party here (one of his gals cheated on him). I'd suggest better bruiser. This would allow us to negotiate from a position of strength. If we had his tail in one hand and our claws pressing into his ballsack he'll be eager to speak up before he howls in aria. If he can lift the curse on his own he'll do it, if not he had better know of an alternative.

e93ff No.7827

Current Action:
>>7824
I actually second this.

Current Goal: Adventure!

0df6e No.7830

>>7827
Would animal attunement work in this scenario?

Still holding being able to resolve this peacefully.

48188 No.7831

>>7830
As previously noted animal attunement does not work on intelligent beings (which seems to apply to werewolves) and it does not work on monsters that try to kill us (which definitely applies). So no, that particular trait of ours is of no use in the current situation.

b6c69 No.7842

>>7831
Well that ability is officially useless…..

Given the context of the story, that really just leaves befriending Preg-pona.

What about the other abilities–I'm still not certain what the cost is for each ability.

7811b No.7844

>>7842
There is no cost for abilities other than the Goal related abilities. They just happen automatically, and are more likely to happen if people suggest them.

Also, an ability is only is only useless if you don't put it to use. Not that there have been very many times to use it though.

9e49d No.7895

>>Current action: 3 (with our female wolfos friend)
>>Goal: Comfort

fba78 No.7896

Crap. I miss a few posts thanks to the bump limit, and we're close to getting bred, killed, or going out of our minds. This does not look good.

Can't use any of the abilities that I would hope for either.

Well, goal: adventure, because to live is the greatest adventure.
Action 1: Finish this, because the alpha won't let us alone. He's got a big target, take it out, make him run off. Then get the dang mask off!

b6c69 No.7900

>>7896
Well here's hoping for some breeding to go down….

Because it wouldn't much of an Impregnation Quest otherwise

fba78 No.7969

>>7900
I'd rather do the breeding instead of being on the receiving end. Especially since I think the latter will lead to a bad end.

8965d No.7970

>>7969
Seconded

59dc8 No.7972

I'm very much for being bred if we can make this alpha are little bitch.

8965d No.7974

>>7972
But that would probably end this version of the quest, I'm not ready to move on yet.

e5330 No.8033

>>7679
>1> Finish this fight. (Suggestions)
Drink some of Aura's milk, hope if heals us a little. Go around the immobilized wolfos and attack it from behind. Repeat until dead.

e5330 No.8034

>>7679
>>8033
Oh and
>Seek Comfort

40469 No.8058

GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Finish this fight.
Kill the Alpha, then Milk Rod the other two Wolfos into immobility.

This may be Impreg Quest, but we aren't losing our first character yet! We shall go on! We shall go on to the end! We shall fight in the Forest, we shall fight on the Lake and the Desert, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength, we shall defend our progeny, whatever the cost may be! We shall fight in the caves, we shall fight on Death Mountain, we shall fight in Vyrule Field and in Vyrule Castle; we shall never surrender!

And, for the love of fuck, DON'T TAKE OFF THE MASK YET! Not till the Alpha is dead and the non-impregnated females are dealt with!

2e3fe No.8064

>>7679
The milk rod engorged his nuts.
His bite transformed us into a female.

Hopefully maybe us biting him will establish us as an alpha and transform us back into male while turning him female? Maybe that is how wolfos establish their gender roles, the strongest alpha becomes males, the rest female?

if it doesn't work we could also try getting bitten by a female.

2e3fe No.8065

>>7679
>>8064
Also, goal: Adventure

And to clarify. I am voting we "finish the fight" by biting him until her turns female and hopefully we turn male again.

2e3fe No.8067

>>8064
to further clarify. I mean

step 1: get behind him and push him down, bearing on him with our weight, and bite his shoulder from behind while pulling on his tail to incapacitate him if he gets uppity.
If we are lucky this will turn us male again and him female. (and we can all imagine what happens next, with 4 female wolfos, 3 non pregnant, and male us…)
Step 2: if the above doesn't work as planned, get a female to bite us again, maybe that will turn us male. if it does, then repeat step 1, now surely it will turn him female.

Also, naturally use milk rod on both self and females during the rutting. but sparingly on self.
Also, we need to gently make it up to the girls we were so rough on before. especially the one whose tail we abused so hard.

And we can hopefully get decursed later.

8965d No.8074

>>8064
This sounds like a great way to get a bad end.

2e3fe No.8078

>>8074
We became a female and can barely control our mind, being overwhelmed by desire to be bred by this guy and further lose our mind.
We are almost at a bad end already, this was actually a solution that might work for fixing one of the problems (being female) and we can then work on fixing the mental issue (maybe prey at the temple? maybe the mask salesmen can make a mask from our curse, maybe we can explore and find a solution)

What is your alternative that doesn't result in us bad ending?

07254 No.8083

>>7679
Goal: ADVENTURE
Surrender=Bad End.
Taking off the Mask=Bad End.
Run=Bad End We'd get Lost quickly and, alone with our thoughts, go feral
Communicate=Bad End. Any talk with the Alpha would raise our desire through the roof, and we'd quickly become just another one of his bitches.

>Finish the Fight (lol Halo)

Drink Aura's milk; it's Holy stuff after all.

Kill the alpha, that should reduce any of our immediate urges we might have.

Let the Skull Mask's rage boil over, make it drive us to the edge of the abyss. When the smoke clears, we take it off. Us becoming a Wolfos and going feral isn't conducive to its desire for vengeance.

2e3fe No.8084

>>8083
>Drink Aura's milk; it's Holy stuff after all.
hey, now that is a good idea!

8965d No.8087

>>8078
More bites aren't going to help us, if anything they will just increase the curse and degrade our mind further. We need to kill this bastard, not make him submit to us. Even if we were to somehow become a new alpha, that would just lead to another bad end and make our next quest that much harder.

Drinking Aura's milk might work, hopefully it'll suppress the curse at least. If the milk doesn't remove our curse and neither does killing the Alpha, we're going to need to find a powerful holy artifact. That's what broke the wolf curse on Link in Twilight Princess.

02065 No.8091

>>8084
I second.

2e3fe No.8094

>>8087
>More bites aren't going to help us, if anything they will just increase the curse and degrade our mind further.
Biting him =! getting bitten

It has nothing to do with getting him to submit to us, I would vote to kill him in a second if I thought it would help us maintain our mind in any way shape or form. but killing an enemy does not magically heal you.
At the moment it just seems like a waste of a resource (an alpha to bite to assert our alphaness and regain our male status).

I will agree that getting bitten by the females might very well exacerbate the situation. But we really do need to become male again. Maybe change it so that if biting him doesn't work for regaining manhood, then kill him and look for a way to diminish the curse first, then only once we have that go with female bite as an attempt to become male again (and then work on diminishing the curse again).

8965d No.8099

>>8094
But us becoming the new alpha would still lead to a bad end. Yeah we'd get our manhood back, maybe, but then we'd probably lose ourselves to our new senses and need to dominate. And we'd probably spend the rest of our life preying upon innocent travelers to increase our pack and becoming a scourge of the countryside. And making life exceptionally difficult for our next character unless Houyo rules that our current character gets slain while our new one was growing up.

While some might find that inviting, I still want to continue playing this guy. I'm all for us regaining our male status, but not in a way that would lead to a end.

The reason why we're saying to kill this guy is that in quite a few stories, killing your sire is at least one of the steps to curing yourself.

fa905 No.8110

>Fight him

Also, drink some of the milk if we have time? It hopefully shouldn't hurt us and might really help us.

07254 No.8182

>>8094
Era… There's a potential step in there you're missing: We might turn into an Alpha male, and seeing the three Wolfos females nearby, go into a rutting frenzy, and lose our minds. Right now, we need stability of some, any, sort. Adding another factor into the mix makes us more likely to lose, and I'm far too attached to (G)Anon for this to end like this.

6b501 No.8250

Goal: Comfort

Action: Fight

Run around him and rip his spine apart. He isn't immobile right now, but he's certainly not turning on a dime as he is. Once he's dead, it should make the other two females a little more willing to back the hell off rather than even attempt to continue fighting.

19066 No.8312

Goal: Adventure
Action: Finish the fight, grab the shield and defeat the Alpha.
I wonder if this means we'll be able to talk with the females when this is all over.

fa98c No.8326

File: 1432926216626.jpg (151.78 KB, 563x729, gotta get a grip and chang….jpg)

Goal: adventure, because *now* we're finally on one

Action: drink the holy milk to recover health and possibly remove the curse, and bash the male's head in with the shield for great justice
or to be more clear, see
>>8083
>>8033
>>8058
i'm not ready to die already

522b6 No.8430

>>8326
Ded thread rip you will be missed

fa905 No.8488

Drink milk (if we can do it without exposing ourselves to being beaten up by wolves), then beat up the wolfos. Let's do it.

7811b No.8539

I just wanted to post to say sorry for the delay in the latest chapter, been struggling to get it posted. It's been nearly a month since the last update. I'm going to try and update within the next day or so.

Also of note, the first chapter was written on May 28, 2014. Meaning Legend of Vyrule is one year old as of the 28 of last month. I was thinking of some ways to celebrate, but the day came and went before I could get anything done. So we'll have to settle for a small note of recognition for now. But anyways, thanks to everybody waiting for your patience.

099d0 No.8540

3.) Get them pregnant.

7811b No.8695

File: 1434523063286.png (25.62 KB, 599x599, Alpha Achievement png.png)

>>7679
((Alrighty. That took a while, thanks for waiting. Reading back through some of these I’ve noticed a lot of jarring typos. I guess I should proof read these before I post them.

In other news, this is the first post since Legend of Vyrule turned one year old! I had planned on celebrating it on May 28, but I was unable to get my act together on time. Either way, thanks to everybody who’s been following, voting, and supporting despite the many setbacks. It’s been a slow walk down a short road, but here’s to another possible year!

Also sorry you died GG well played no re))

TOTAL:
1> Fight 16
2>
3> Run 4
4> Take Mask Off 2
5> Communicate 3
.> Get Knocked Up 1, Flee with Female Wolfos 3, Shield 5, Attack Head 2, Kill Alpha 7, Attack Balls 4, Drink Milk 6, Kill Females 1, Milk Rod 3, Sneak Attack 3, Claws 1, Threaten Alpha 2, Bite Alpha 1, Attack Tail 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 8 (30 used for Better Bruiser)
-Comfort 22
-Sex 21

As your scream of frustration comes to an end it leaves the forest seeming rather silent. Despite your new enhanced hearing, not a single noise can be heard. The birds and beasts and insects of the forest all remain quiet as if startled by your sudden outburst. And along with them, the four wolfos around you hesitate to move. But that loud wail seems to have lightened yourself. The voices in your head are just a bit quieter. You pant as the adrenalin pumping through you has started to ware on you, but it hasn’t completely left you yet.

You stare back at the alpha as your thoughts begin to collect. He snarls as his claw nurses at his chest wound, which hasn’t had the magical curse induced healing your own has. Before, you may never have had a chance at defeating him. Your opponent was a limber and quick hunk of muscles and claws. And you were just a man. But not right now. Right now you’re a beast and a warrior. And as you let that thought fill you, a righteous fury wells up inside you. You don’t know where these wolfos came from, but you do know what he wanted from you. He was going to make you another one of his bitches. He would pin you down and fuck you ragged until any trace of humanity had drained from your body. Had the other women once been normal humans like you before they had much the same done to them? Or had they been born wolfos? You don’t know. But there was one thing you did know.

You’re not anybody’s bitch today.

The milk rod falls from your claw as you turn and dive to the ground to reach for your gear on the floor nearby. Every eye on you widens as you break the tension, but only one reacts. The alpha squats down, his body shifting to account for the heavy weight between his legs, before he pounces into the air. His shadow sails over the forest floor before coming to focus over your prone body. You turn your head to look up only to see him falling through the air. Claws outstretched, teeth curled into a cruel snarl, and with the intent to end you and this fight right now.

Your intentions are the same. As you dived you found your claw curling around exactly what you were looking for. You tightly grip the side of your shield as your body turns and you put the force of your entire body into hurling it upwards. It flies up to meet the alpha and his new pair of massive targets.

His eyes widen into an other worldly expression of pain as you hear your shield smack hard against his nuts. A howl of pain that can be heard throughout the forest and beyond echoes into your ears as his claws go from preparing to maul you to trying to nurse his sack mid air. Meanwhile, your claws stretch upwards to catch him.

SNIKT!

The gruesome sound of flesh parting is heard as his heavy weight lands on you. Pain shoots through your arms as the weight they tried to catch is more than your muscles should bear. But the force was allayed as your claws had exited out of his back. The warm spray of blood onto you almost triggers your gag reflex. With a grunt you push him over and off of you and free your claws from his wound. You crawl back as you stare at him through the holes of your mask, his own eyes staring back at you with wide shock. As the light leaves them you’re left stunned. The image pierces through both your animal instincts and your warrior outlook to touch the real you.

Nothing moves in the forest for a while. Neither you, nor the women, and definitely not the alpha. Finally you realize you’ve been holding your breath for far to long and take in a deep shaky gasp of air. You blink a few times as the situation settles over you, as the eternity of what you just experienced in the last few minutes catches up with you. You shiver as you look around for something to anchor your thoughts to.

Your eyes fall upon the bottle of milk you had been carrying. Your stomach lets out a growl as you realize you haven’t eaten breakfast. Now on full auto pilot you reach out and fumble with the bottle while your new claw pops off the cap and you swig it back. You let out an aching groan as the light and creamy liquid washes over your tongue and down your throat. The taste is comforting and familiar, reminding you of the caring embrace of Aura. For a moment you imagine her standing in front of the temple and waving at you, a gentle smile on her face as she caresses a heavy bump pressing out her robes. An image you hope to see one day, and only one of the reasons you needed to survive this fight. And you did. You’re alive. You’re sane.

You won.

=
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Alpha: Defeated Wolfos Alpha. 10 P
Reward: The blood of an Alpha Wolfos clings to you, signaling you as an alpha yourself.
=

=+1 Heart from Aura’s Milk=

You sit there for a moment and breath. You feel much more in control. Your instincts have died down to nothing more than a slight scratching at the back of your thoughts, and the warrior is satisfied in your current victory for now as the mask seems to slip off your face of it’s own accord. You stare down as it lands with a gentle thud in the grass and you feel your body ache from this ordeal. As you do so you realize that you still have a pair of tits and are still more furry than you were before all this. With a tired gaze you look up at the three shocked women, all staring at you with rather fearful looks. What now?

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Assert your dominance and make sure they know who is the boss.
2> Present yourself as non threatening and try to make peace with them.
3> Attack them while they are defenseless and make sure they won’t be attacking you again.
4> Just get up leave them to head into the maze, or out into the forest.
5> Examine yourself and try to figure out how to change yourself back.

Hearts: 2/2 (Curse reduces max hearts by 1)

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything. (Previously Aura’s Milk)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 0

(I’m just kidding, you’re fine.)

7362d No.8699

>>8695
Into the maze. Being that we just did a Mortal Kombat Fatality on their leader, I don't think they'll be after us any time soon. As well, I still suspect that the key to freeing us from our curse lies at the end of the maze.

7362d No.8700

File: 1434528466410.jpg (265.08 KB, 711x1104, link__s_legacy___saria.jpg)

Included because, wolfo or not, this is still kinda my personal hope for where this leads us before all's said and done.

59dc8 No.8701

>goal: Sex
>action: 1
We should assert ourselves and make these bitches our bitches. They would be helpful in combat, and good child bearers as well.

cbc87 No.8704

>>8695
Goal: Comfort. We need that curse lifted.
Action: 2. One of the females carries Anon's child, she shouldn't be a problem. Another one is still immobilized from the milk rod if I remember correctly. Anon should help her lift that burden off her chest. The third one was more aggressive, but once she sees that Anon can also be helpful to her sister(?) she'll accept him, I hope. Also: We need their support if we want to a. survive this motherf***ing forest and b. get rid of this curse.

fc47f No.8705

>>8695

Current Goal: Adventure!

Current Action #5: let's change ourselves back. Being a transgender werewolf will make talking with NPCs very awkward. Like hell I'm scaring the resident Saria off like this!

fba78 No.8706

>>8701
Kind of hard to do when we don't have a penis currently.

fba78 No.8707

>>8706
Oops. Accidentally posted before I was ready. Anyway!

Goal: Comfort
Action: 5, figure out how to change back to male and human, in that order. Then perhaps 2.

c960e No.8708

Goal: Comfort

Action 2 I think. We've established ourselves as resident badass, time to get the girls on side. With a whole pack in tow we can then start figuring out how to curse-reverse.

59dc8 No.8709

>>8706
Obviously, I meant after we fix this.

1e288 No.8710

>>8695
VOTE
GOAL: Have Sex


CURRENT ACTION:
1> Assert your dominance and make sure they know who is the boss.

6b501 No.8711

Goal: Adventure
Action: 2. We've still got one female Wolfos who could be hostile, might as well not take too many chances. And without the mask on anymore, there's still just as much a risk of falling victim to the curse as before if we let ourselves get too aggressive.

e5330 No.8712

>>8695
Seek Adventure
1. Assert dominance.

We may be female at the moment, but we can still pull this off. We have the alpha blood on us and wolfos probably have a better sense of smell than humans. So, we need to let them smell us.

Wolfos 1 bonded and knocked up.
Wolfos 2 (the small one) immobilized under her tits.
Wolfos 3 stunned from tail.

Let's start with the third one. Let her take in our scent, then sit on her face. Don't get up until she gives us an orgasm. Repeat on wolfos 2, but also milk her tits. We need to refill our milk bottle. Then possibly trib or 69 with wolfos 1 (so she climaxes as well), making it clear that she's the alpha bitch because she was the first one knocked up. Once dominance (and pecking order) has been asserted, see if we can't find something to make do as a collar to really seal the deal. Maybe even come up with names for them.

Afterwards, keep them around as followers for the duration of our stay in the forest, and try to find Saria.

8b29e No.8714

Just some thoughts on the "make them our bitches"-approach: The story just hinted that those three might be curse-victims just like Anon is at this point. And they might become de-cursed if and when we do depending on what kind of magic we use. When this point comes, do we want to have three individuals of unknown gender, species, abilities, etc that already hate our guts because we beat them into submission or do we want three individuals that understand that we acted once in self-defence and afterwards (tried to) made peace with them?

6b501 No.8716

>>8714

This is a really good point. Looking at it from both a "character" and a "loot gains" standpoint, we have three wolfos right now, one of them knocked up and otherwise ours. We could leave the two and take the one and have one wolf girl following us who something interesting could happen with, or take and eventually knock up all three and just have three generic wolf girls in a pack. Or, if they're cursed as well, we could take all three with us and hopefully find a way to uncurse everyone, and then we've got three potentially interesting girls, but depending on how we took charge, two of them might hate our guts and not want anything to do with us.

43009 No.8717

>>8695
Option 5. Anon wants his body back dammit!

43009 No.8718

>>8717
Oh, and Goal: comfort.

e5330 No.8726

>>8714
Great. Now we're shadowrunning. I'm sticking with my vote, but I'm a lot less confident about it now than I was earlier.

fba78 No.8736

>>8714
>>8716
Good points, both of you. Though I would hope that if they are cursed that they were originally women. But, if they are cursed, we could help them too. Maybe we'll have a party and go from Zelda to Final Fantasy. *shrug*

b1280 No.8747

Try to figure out how to change back, examine the wolves to see if you can uncurse them, assert your dominance if they give you any trouble.

07254 No.8750

File: 1434702478369.jpg (124.85 KB, 537x758, image.jpg)

>>8695
>Touch self with Milk Rod
I'm now just curious as to what can happen. We're female, and short of drinking the blood of the alpha we don't have anything that can change us back. And I doubt that will magically remove all of our problems. We're more likely to come across a Great Fairy (see pic for hopes and dreams) or some other kind of holy spring in the forest which can wash away the taint on our body. Nevertheless, my vote is Milk Rod On Self, even if just for a few seconds. We're female and we're going to be female for a while, it seems, unfortunately. Why not make the most of it?

6b501 No.8755

We probably also need some sort of way to differentiate between the Wolfos' besides just the one that likes us or the one that tried to rip our throats out. Keeping with the name of Anon, I vote for Awoo (The one that likes us), Aruu (The one who could still be hostile), and Amoo (The one with the giant tits). I think it works.

6fd25 No.8819

> Goal: Adventure
> Action: 5

We need to find a way to change back to how we were… or at least male.

23ac7 No.8824

5> Examine yourself and try to figure out how to change yourself back.
Killing the alpha should be enough to cow them, let's try communicating now that no one is threatening our lives.

23ac7 No.8825

>>8824
oh and goal comfort

61bbc No.8830

>>8750
Voting for this.

6875e No.8831

damn i was hoping that curse would be lifted from this since i aint into TG option 2

b1280 No.8924

>>8750

What's this? We're stuck with a magical affliction, with no idea how to remove it? Let's add ANOTHER magical affliction, this time one that basically immobolises us! And we're surrounded by two possible enemies! What could possibly go wrong?

I vote NOT THAT.

07254 No.9137

>>8695
FATALITY

7811b No.9170

>>8924
Ah. I should note that I don't count votes to 'not' do something. I like to keep the votes as a net positive count wise, and counting 'not' votes would clutter and confuse the final tally.

Also, h-haha wow has it really been a month ha ahem ha wow is it hot in here let me just open a window I'll be right back *smashes through the window and runs into the horizon*

7811b No.9173

File: 1436690314675.png (Spoiler Image, 683.79 KB, 1280x800, Fairyfountainoot.png)

>>8695
TOTAL:
1> Assert Dominance 4
2> Make Peace 4
3>
4> Leave 1
5> Find a cure 8
.> Into the maze 1, Milk Rod Self 2, Face Sit Attack 1, Name Them 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 11
-Comfort 26
-Sex 22

You stare at the three women, and they stare back at you without taking their eyes off of you. You can tell by their stares that they are waiting for your next move, fearful that what you just did to their alpha might happen to them. The one you hit with the milk rod is still flat on her back and looks as if she won’t be getting up without a bit of a struggle. Her chest heaves up and down, sloshing and wobbling as she struggles to breath properly under it. The one that bit you has recovered better. She’s uncurled herself from the pained fetal position you left her in, but she still seems like she’s in enough pain to hinder any resistance she might give you. And of course there’s the one you had met the night before. Unlike her ‘sisters’ she’s in prime shape, but the events that have unfolded in front of her have left her stunned. She just stares at you with a slack jawed expression, mouth hanging agape. Then you look back towards the alpha’s now completely lifeless body and the small pool of blood that’s gathered under it.

You grimace and let out a long winded sigh as you remember that you’re still covered in his blood as well, eliciting a flinch from each of the girls from the noise. You have no idea what to do, but something primal inside you knows that you’re the boss now. You feel the urge to prove it to your new underlings, but your emotions are torn between a gentle hand of friendship and a heavy claw of domination. Here you are with three women… Fertile women by the scent your enhanced sense of smell… And yet even if you wanted to give into your lust you still lack the proper equipment to breed the pack’s next generation. You pout as you look down at lap, pants hugging tightly against your now wider hips and lament the loss of your dick. There has to be some way to get it back. You haven’t sired enough children to be satisfied with a fate like this!

“Hoo~t.”

Your ears flick and perk up as the forest’s silence is finally broken by a familiar sound. You know that cry. That’s the sound of an owl. You look up at the trees, frantically glancing back and forth to try and spot where it was coming from. The wolfos girls give you a few quizzical looks but don’t break from their wary watch of you.

“Hoot.”

You turn to look at where the sound was coming from, only to find yourself staring at the entrance of the maze. You don’t spot the owl, but it has to mean something. Owls aren’t usually awake during the day. In a fit of desperation you grab your belongings and bolt off the ground. The three other women recoil but only watch as you run into the maze without a look back.

You scowl as you find that your moment of brash hope finds you instantly lost upon turning the first corner into the long green halls that surround you. Somehow the walls around you have disoriented you worse than when you first entered the woods. Maybe you slightly dulled human senses are to blame, maybe the architect of this place was simply a mastermind of confusion, or maybe it was magic. But even as you find yourself running through every turn and path you find, praying that you’ll find some sort of clue to guide you, you don’t stop. The owl was the only thing in this forest that has tried to help you so far, and even if you didn’t understand it the knowledge that something was looking out for you drove you onwards.

And then there would be a crash of rubble as the ground gave out beneath you. You reached out to grab hold of something but found no purchase and plummeted down into darkness. The light above you from the hole you fell through rapidly shrinks as you find yourself in free fall.

And just as fast as you fell you would land with a massive splash. Warm water rushes over your head as you slowly sink downwards before the instinct to swim kicks in and your head breaks the surface. You gasp for air and groan. But not from pain. Despite how far you fell and how clumsy your landing was the only thing you feel is a strange comfort. Relaxation spreads over you as you lay back and float. The water ebbs and flows as it pushes you back and forth. A faint glowing rises up around you as your eyes adjust to the darkness.

A tiny pink glow floats in front of you. You blink as you stare up at it, unsure of what you’re seeing. As your eyes continue to adjust and focus you begin to spot another, and then another as more glowing orbs encircle you. Tiny wings flutter out from the sources of light as they gently hang in the air. You stare in wonder as the room your in glows with enough light to realize you’re floating in a pool encircled by some kind of shrine.

You’ve fallen into a fairy fountain. Though you know very little of legends you at least know that fairy fountains were a lost wanderers greatest comfort. It was said that any who stumbled upon one would be shown full generosity. As your mind reels from your sudden turn of luck the one floating in front of you speaks in a curious tone.

“Do you have a wish?”

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> You wish to remove the curse (Either turn back into a man, turn back into a human, both, or neither but remove the max hearts reduction).
2> You wish to remove the curse from the other wolfos girls.
3> You wish to be teleported to wherever you want (Give location).
4> You wish to knock up all the fairies.
5> Don’t make a wish and capture one of the fairies.

Hearts: 2/2 (Curse reduces max hearts by 1)

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything.
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 0

a8087 No.9175

>>9173
>Goal: Sex!
I'm going to go with #1, remove the curse upon our character. As tempting as #4 is, I'm not certain how much it'd help us. Though if we get enough points in the sex goal, we might be able to achieve #4 anyways…

1aca6 No.9181

>>9173
Current Goal, have SEX!

Current Action: #1, Be turned back into a male human.

1aca6 No.9182

>>9173
Current Goal, have SEX!

Current Action: #1, Be turned back into a male human.

a0df8 No.9188

>>9173
Same here: Goal SEX and wish for being turned back into ourselves.

4c4f1 No.9190

#1 i would like to be a dude please

258a3 No.9197

Voting #1, get fixed. Unless we can just touch a fairy and be healed without burning a wish.

1e288 No.9198

>>9173
Goal: Have Sex.

Action: Wish have your curse lifted and turned back into a man.
Then ask the fairy if there is anything she wants.

40469 No.9211

GOAL:
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> You wish to remove the curse, and become a male human again.

07254 No.9212

>>9173
Let those previously without Dicks be Dicks with Dicks once more!

23ac7 No.9222

>>9211
-Find Comfort.
1- Though once we are back to normal we should bring the wolfos girls here as well. They should get the chance to turn back if they choose.

3882d No.9223

>>9173
Ah, finally! Yay!

Goal: Adventure
Action: 1. Back to our original male human form. I doubt we get a second wish, but if possible, we can ask about 2. If we can't get another wish, then perhaps we can ask for more info? About whether the girls are actually cursed or not?

After that, I'm with >>9222, bring the girls to the fountain. Though hopefully we can find them and the fountain again. Provided the wolves actually stayed….

dd662 No.9224

>>9173

1- Self-explanatory

3ebff No.9225

Well, obviously the first one because impregnating girls will be very difficult with your current form. I know it is usually one choice, but honestly, knocking up the faeries will be quite difficult without the right equipment for the job, so if possible, I would like to follow 1 with 4. If that is not possible, Houyo, let us know now. If it is possible, I greatly urge the rest of you to vote along the same lines!

d9817 No.9249

>>9225
I'm on the same page. If there ever was a place, where more than one action would be nice, it's here. First of all we need our own curse lifted, but the other wolfos certainly deserve to be decursed as well, and finally Anon should do some more impregnating… So I vote for 1) followed by 2) followed by 4)

e5330 No.9250

>>9173
Adventure, because I'm not comfortable leaving it below 20 and risking missing good items.

One, two, four, and the second half of five all sound good. However, as has been made quite obvious, there's little point to the quest if we're still male. I say go for one, then inquire about getting the other wolfos uncursed.

6dd3e No.9252

File: 1436895322075.jpg (603.22 KB, 707x1000, spiritraptor_pregswellcomi….jpg)

Am I the only one who wants Anon in his female form to be knocked up? Would love to see a one-time accelerated pregnancy while he's still a girl.
There's fairies here. Fairies = magic. Magic = shenanigans. Shenanigans = rapid pregnancies. My wish is to have this pregnancy break the curse. Anon's wish is to break the curse. Two birds with one stone?

c960e No.9253

>>9252
Clever idea - but won't it leave an infant that needs taking care of?

We're still in the middle of a forest, and even if we escape with baby in tow we'd have to find somewhere to put the kid afterwards for the adventure to continue.

6dd3e No.9254

>>9253
Obviously, the fairies would take care of it.

861f5 No.9255

Goal: Adventure

Action: 1, followed by asking if they'll allow 2, then hopefully following up on it.

7811b No.9256

>>9252
You aren't the only person. Personally I was hoping to see Anon lose and end up a puppy making machine, but oh well.

555e4 No.9259

Oh, and my long term is sex because reasons.

f2445 No.9304

>>9252
Why not going futa?

258a3 No.9403

I vote we first ask the fairies if they can appraise our curses before we make our choice - for example, which of them are permanent, and which will wear off on their own? We have three curses, and if two of them will wear off on their own then there's not much point using them on either.

Don't wish for anything yet, we don't know enough.

3519b No.9474

Goal: Sex
Action: 1. turn back into a man

31505 No.9567

File: 1438559843689.jpg (476.03 KB, 460x1200, Zelda_Alternated_Destiny_p….jpg)

So this is something that needs to happen

a8087 No.9568

>>9567
I think this is just a normal fairy fountain, we'll need to find a Great Fairy fountain first.

6f1d8 No.9588

1> so we can fuck the other two wolfos (and possibly hit both of them with the Milk Rod just for good measure)

Goal: Adventure, as I'd prefer to a little more farther away from another near-death

61bbc No.9595

>>9173
1> Remove the curse, but see if we can keep a tiny bit of that Wolfos magic, giving us the ability to impregnate women with whole litters of our babies at a time.

Afterwards, touch one of the fairies with the Milk Rod and take her with us. We don't need a bottle if she's too busty to fly anyway!

61bbc No.9685

>>9595
Forgot to mention,
GOAL: Sex. If we can catch a fairy using the milk rod once we're male again, this will be a lot easier. We just need to use the rod on her until her boobs are big enough to pleasure us… and then press up against her slit when we're about to blow.

I wonder what bonus Anon would get for knocking up a fairy?

59dc8 No.9697

>>9685

Second this one, multi-impreg is best impreg.

50c29 No.9712

>>9697
thirded

7811b No.9755

File: 1439426057751.png (38.73 KB, 168x200, HW_-_Fairy_Portrait.png)

>>9173
((Exactly a month later. Damn. Well, that’s life. I’ve been trying to pick up the pace on how often I release these, but as you can see it’s not going according to plan. Still, I’ll keep trying to release these faster.))

TOTAL:
1> Remove curse 16 (Human Male 3, Male 8, Female 1)
2> Remove Wolfos girls curse 3
3>
4> Knock up fairies 2
5> Capture a fairy 3
.> Ask fairies what they want 1, Ask for info 2, Get rapidly pregnant 1, Go futa 1, Don’t wish yet 1, Milk Rod 3

GOAL:
-Adventure 14
-Comfort 25
-Sex 31

One answer comes to you instantly as you hear the fairy’s question. You answer without hesitation.

You want to be a man again.

A tiny giggle escapes from the floating ball of light as she bobs up and down in front of you to nod her understanding. Then she zips away towards the slowly growing crowd of fairies gathering around you. Her small giggle as she speaks to the other fairies causes an eruption of giggles as it spreads to the others like a chain reaction. The fountain begins to echo with the raucous sound of giggling as you watch them begin to bob in weave through the air from your position floating in the water. Then they begin to circle above you, a swirling vortex of little pink stars against the black sky of the cave ceiling. Soon they cascade down onto you like a meteor shower.

The calming presence of the fountain keeps you from being startled as they land on you, clinging to your clothes and pulling up at them. Others dive into the water beside you before you feel them rise up under you and push upwards. You gasp as you feel yourself begin to lift up out of the water by the force of these many tiny magical hands. You try to stay still as your soaked body is lifted up out of the air, water dripping off your sopping clothes, but it seems that the fairies have a good enough hold on you that they aren’t going to be dropping you even if you move around. You find yourself being righted with your legs hanging under you. The fairies that aren’t holding you up continue to circle around you before coming in to join the effort.

Suddenly you feel your boots being pulled off of your feet. You turn your head in an attempt to see what was happening, but your attention is taken by the feeling of on of the fairy’s darting down the front of your shirt. You gasp as you feel a warm tingling wedge itself down between your breasts, which is the first actual touch they’ve felt. You bite your lip at the sensation, but before you can react you feel a small horde of them follow suite. You feel them dive down and up into your tunic and worm their way against your body, causing you to moan as the warm sensation slightly overwhelms you. You feel your arms raised upwards before all the hands grabbing at your clothes lift your top right up off you. For the first time your chest is laid bare as you look down at your tits for the first time. Drops of water still cling to them before dripping down over the curve. You’re unsure how to feel as you realize your nipples are rock hard. The thought of plowing a woman as lovely as you fills your head in a confusing mess of lewd thoughts.

Your fantasies are short lived as you feel your bottoms unceremoniously yanked right off of you, leaving your entire body bare and free of the blood soaked clothes you wore. Being naked for the first time as a woman has you feeling rather vulnerable and you quietly say a prayer that it was in the presence of these fairies and not some horrible brute.

Though said vulnerability is quickly taken advantage of as the fairies, now done with undressing you, begin to cover and cling to your bare skin like a suit of pink light. You stare down as you feel them press and fondle at your sensitive breasts with their entire bodies. You’re unsure if they even truly have bodies, but something is definitely groping at you as you feel one of them tweak art your tit. You can feel the same sensation working over the large ass you had grown to accommodate those wide hips of yours that you never really noticed until now. The thought of it starts the gears in your head turning again, wondering how nice it would be to knock up a girl like yourself. Your lupine tail wags gently behind you before you feel the fairies begin to cling to it and brush at the soft fur that coats it. For a moment you had forgotten what you are, and what they were doing. A gentle fluttering sound fills your sensitive wolfos ears as they too begin to be mobbed by fairies. You let out another soft groan as you realize your ears were as sensitive as your tits.

And then your eyes shot wide open as you feel several of them wedge up between your thighs and press against your previously untouched pussy. You can almost feel one of them bury itself inside you as their gentle hands work over the sensitive flesh to help restore it to it’s proper form. Your eyes grow cross as consciousness struggles to keep focused through the thick haze of pleasure, warmth, and magic flooding into you. You let out one last loud moan as your vision goes pink, then white.

===

You blink as you finally come too, unsure of what had happened. Your eyes adjust to find yourself staring at the green halls of the maze again. How did you get here? Did the fairies…

You gasp as you remember what happened as look down at your self. You’re fully clothed once again, and your outfit is cleaner than when you had left the day before. Not a trace of dirt or wolfos blood left on it. And your chest is once against flat and familiar, your hips lack the correct proportions for birthing, and you feel a welcome presence between your legs. Relief overwhelms you as you throw your head back and let out a loud howl of happiness.

You pause for a moment as you realized you just howled. You quickly raise your hands up to examine, and low and behold each finger ends in a somewhat threatening claw. Your raise it up to feel your face, before reaching up to feel the ears still resting on top of your head. You grimace as you turn to look at your backside to find your tail still hanging behind you providing that extra bit of balance.

Maybe you should have been more clear on that wish. But you find more than small comfort in the fact that your instincts seem to be completely under control. Now you’ve just got to figure out what to do about being lost… Again.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Try to find the entrance where you came from.
2> Try to find the exit at the other end.
3> Try to find the fairy fountain again.
4> Try to find the owl.
5> Just wander about aimlessly.

Hearts: 3/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything.
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 0

bcc2e No.9775

>>9755
I'd like to find the wolfos girls and see if we can't communicate with them now. However, I think the best course of action is to find the owl.
Goal: Advventure

1e288 No.9776

>>9755
Goal
>Have Sex

Action
5> Just wander about aimlessly.

Let's just take in the sights and see where were are exactly without getting too stressed about being lost.

52d80 No.9778

Goal-Sex
Action-Find the wolfos girls again, we need them

b5629 No.9780

>>9755
We're glad you came back at all. Keep trying man, we're here for you.

Crap. Lack of specificity bit us in the rear. Well, it's better than nothing.

Goal: Comfort
Action: 2, find the exit at the other end. Maybe someone else can help us become human again. The only way out of the forest is the way we came, so we can look for the wolfos girls later.

7662e No.9781

I vote for action 1 and finding the wolfos girls. Maybe we can knock the other too up as well. We're definitely safer in a pack I think.

Also: GOAL is Sex

3519b No.9782

Goal
>Have Sex

Action
2> Try to find the exit at the other end.

23ac7 No.9784

>>9781
1> Try to find the entrance where you came from
If we can't find a way to lift the curse entirely, at least control over what form we take would make all the difference. I vote we return to the pack. If not a full conversation, at least having guides to the area may be a big help.

861f5 No.9788

Goal: Adventure

Action: Try to find the wolfos girls again.

Something to note, since we seem to be in control of ourselves again now, we're in a form pretty much tailor-made for finding our way back to the Happy Mask Salesman at some point and having him fix us. Might require some sneaking into the castle town in order to do it, but he could probably fix us up pretty quick. And more to the point, if we find an instrument somewhere, he could teach us the song.

c960e No.9790

>>9755
I'm pretty sure there were several more people specifying male human rather than just male. But oh well, you've written it now.

Anyway,
>Have Sex
>Action 1 - but try and pick up the wolfos girls first, if only to knock up the other two.

8c462 No.9791

>>9780
I think it also had something to do with everyone having a bunch of little improvements and Houyo counting them all as separate votes. I would recommend that we try to either stick to the options that Houyo provides, or make vote-changes clearly apparent.
That being said, my long-term vote is:
Seek Adventure.
As for the immediate option:
The fairies aren't likely to help twice in a row, unless we can do some bartering or something, so option 3 is a no-go.
Wandering around aimlessly sounds like a good way to get in more trouble, so not 5.
The owl is more likely to find us than we are to find it, so 4 is unnecessary (and how would we track an owl, anyway?)
And while I think something very good–or a boss fight–will await us at the end of the forest, I like the ideas proposed by >>9784 and >>9788 more. So option 1 gets my vote.

7811b No.9795

>>9790
>>9791
I can't say I'm perfect, so you're welcome to do a recount of your own. My method of counting the difference between votes were separating ones that said male, and ones that specifically said human male. If evidence supports you claim I won't rewrite or retcon events, but I will try to keep it in mind for something to consider when writing future chapters.

61bbc No.9804

>>9795
As long as we can knock women up with whole litters of little Anons, being a Wolfos is fine too. For now. We'll need to become human again to get back into the castle without attracting attention. How else are we supposed to use Absolute Allure to sire a royal bastard or six?

7a801 No.9810

Wander aimlessly? Seeing as we are part dog/wolf? i say we track down the other wolfos and like the person above me said knock up the other two?

8c462 No.9812

>>9795
Oops! I wasn't trying to cast doubts on your ability to count votes. I just think that if more people want to see one of those extra options, they need to vote early and often, and possibly be ready to change their decision if they see something else they like.

fd043 No.9813

maybe you can use strawpoll or something for future votes.

7811b No.9814

>>9812
Nah, it's fine. I'd prefer to hear any doubts people have about stuff than be left in the dark about potential issues.

But I do appreciate the reassurance people give me in supportive posts. I'm a pretty paranoid person and I worry a lot about what people think of me.

>>9813
And this is probably a good idea so I don't have to manually count, but it has it's own drawbacks too. Namely that half the fun of this is getting to see people reply, and they are much more likely to reply if they have to do so to vote. If voting was automated than it would put a sort of barrier between us. It's more personal and more interesting that people have to metaphorically raise their hands when a vote is being called out with their own input while I have to personally count out each vote and read their reasons for voting.

Also I'm stubborn and lazy too, so yeah.

d4297 No.9815

>Have Sex
>Action 1 - but try and pick up the wolfos girls first, if only to knock up the other two.

07254 No.9822

>>9755
4> Try to find the owl.
The Owl is supposed to be knowledgeable, right? Why not go ask them what the curse on the forest is? It's one of the things on our to-do list, finding out what's causing the forest to be more dead, after all.

2d9f9 No.10025

>>9755
Goal: Comfort

Action
>4: Try to find the owl.
We're still going to need as much info about the forest. Though going back to the Salesman in order to talk to him about Anon's curse might be handy in the future

it's a shame we'll never get to fuck the other two wolfos, but it was necessary.

3519b No.10045

Goal: Comfort

Action
>4: Try to find the owl.

8c462 No.10048

I just realized something: isn't it possible for you to find them by smell? I would assume a Wolfos has an amazing sense of smell with an incredible range.

7811b No.10063

File: 1440633075733.jpg (2.02 KB, 143x108, sacredforestmeadow 2.jpg)

>>9755
((Weeeee, new page. My counting may actually be slightly off with this one but it wouldn’t make a difference this round.))

TOTAL:
1> Entrance 8
2> Exit 2
3>
4> Owl 4
5> Wander 1
.> Find Wolfos girls 7, use scent 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 16
-Comfort 27
-Sex 37

Your ears flick as you mull over your options, but you already know what you want to do without giving it much though. Given the events that have transpired since you woke up, an adrenaline pumping fight for your life, several somewhat sexually charged transformations, and a full body massage by floating magic balls, you’re feeling rather pent up. And while you may be in control of yourself right now you can’t help but feel a heavily primal itch to soothe your loins and spread your seed. And now that you’re all clean and refreshed you put your focus onto your somewhat shifted powers of sense. Your eyes aren’t as focused as they had been before your transformation, but your ears and nose easily pick up the slack. And you recognize the scent of wolfos blood in the air.

You begin to dart back through the maze in what you assume is the direction you came in. The smell of blood grows stronger as you sprint, leading you around corners and halls as a guide through the maze. Your body feels faster, able to put out larger bursts of energy in a short time. But you note that you feel yourself growing tired faster as you use your energy faster. But it’s not long before you find yourself dashing out of the maze’s entrance back onto a familiar area.

Laying on the floor is the still fresh body of the alpha you had slain. You look down on him for a moment before you raise your head to look around. The other wolfos are gone. The three women have left, leaving the body of their former leader abandoned. You trod forward as you sniff at the air, hoping to find some new lead to follow them by. The wolfos blood filled the air like a heavy stone slamming into your senses which made it easy for your novice sniffer to track. But now trying to dig underneath the red smell of iron you can’t help but feel a bit lost. There are other subtle smells about buried under it, but they aren’t as familiar or as strong as they could be to help with your tracking. Your nose strains at the air as you kneel down for a better whiff.

You’re not sure if it’s what your looking for, but you smell a somewhat familiar scent right where you had woke up that morning. A few more sniffs and you recognize it. A tinge of love making, which your fairly certain you caused. And while it’s not as powerful as the blood you still find just the sliver of it to track. You have to take it slow as if you were pulling on a delicate string being weighed down underneath a bloody stone, but you slowly make your way after the scent. You look up and find yourself about to head back into the maze. And then without hesitating any more you continue your search nose first.

You continue to follow the trail at a snails pace, but as you make progress you feel yourself becoming resistant to the maze’s winding vexations. The heavy scent of blood in the air keeps you grounded in your sense of direction, but trails off the further you follow the scent to let the female’s trail become clearer. Following your nose instead of your eyes almost demystifies the maze and you’re certain that it’s simply a confusing ancient architecture and not some magical death trap. Still, you might not always have the blood’s smell to help you find your way back. So with due caution you continue to pace forward towards your prize.

And then come to a stop at a tiny clearing. The high maze walls surrounding it means you haven’t found the exit yet, but your focus is entirely on the small opening dug into the ground large enough for a person to crawl through. Another whiff of the air and your certain. The scent of sex is overpowered by what you can only call the scent of a wolfos den.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Enter cautiously in the hopes to make peace with whatever is inside.
2> Enter cautiously and prepare to fight whatever is inside.
3> Charge in.
4> Wait outside.
5> Turn around and head back into the maze. (Suggest options)

Hearts: 3/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything.
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 0

b5629 No.10066

>>10063
Hmm… interesting. Well, we've come this far.

Goal: Comfort
Action: 1. Enter cautiously and ready for peace. Hopefully we will be recognized as Alpha and able to help and get help from the other wolfos. I just hope this isn't a trap of some sort.

8c462 No.10068

>>10066
I concur with this vote in its entirety.
Goal: Comfort,
and option 1: walk in cautiously without trying to start a fight.

7fe3b No.10073

>>10063
Goal: Comfort
Action: 1. Enter cautiously and ready for peace.

07254 No.10077

>>10063
None of the above…

We Walk In.

We're supposed to be the Alpha, why the hell would we be tentative about what is rightfully ours? Cautious? Why would we be cautious? We own the place. They just don't know it yet.

861f5 No.10081

Goal: Adventure

Action: Howl, or call out, or whatever we're capable of doing, and then Choice 1. Letting them know we're coming will work a lot better if we're trying to play nice.

8c462 No.10085

>>10077
Interesting…the only caveat that I see with that idea is: what if there's more than one alpha? Like multiple packs all sharing the same place, and the others decide to try and push around the new guy (Anon)?

I know, it's a bit of a stretch, but Wolfos don't have to play by ALL the same rules as normal canines.

07254 No.10106

>>10085
On the contrary, even if there ARE other Alphas, it would be a simple task to slay them and take theirs for our own. They are spreaders of the Wolfos Virus, and thus must die. Milk Rod the lot of them then slash our claws through their throats. They stopped being pitiable when they turned people into monsters to sate their lusts.

Besides, if we kill the Alphas, their packs might be free of the curse. We didn't change back because we became the Alpha, who's to say that just killing the alpha and walking away wouldn't change their thralls back?

3519b No.10307

GOAL:
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
3> Charge in.

3519b No.10308

>>10307
whoops, I meant to post,
GOAL:
-Find Comfort.

CURRENT ACTION:
3> Charge in.

e5330 No.10317

Goal: Adventure

Action: this >>10077

dacbd No.10336

GOAL:
-Have Sex.

Action: this >>10077

7811b No.10506

Just making a courtesy post since it's been about a month since I've updated. Didn't mean to leave you guys hanging. I'll see about trying to get the next chapter out in a few days. Was a little worried with the slowdown of traffic on pregchan (at least, that's the way it seems) and I've had other stuff distracting me.

c960e No.10508

>>10506
Great, I was worried the quest was dead. Traffic will tend to fluctuate, but I think active quest threads as a source of OC are actually a good draw for people to keep stopping by.

b5629 No.10524

>>10506
Thank you for letting us know you're not dead, and neither is this adventure.

e4946 No.10789

>>10524
… on the other hand it does a surprisingly good impression of being dead. :/

7ac47 No.10791

I've found myself posting less and less as one story after another has fallen to the wayside. Dolorous turn of events, I must say, but it does feel like the entire community is slowing a bit.

44bc4 No.10799

I wonder if it just a seasonal thing. Elsewise, I wonder what causes are driving down traffic.

7811b No.10807

>>10789
Yeah, I've been trying to avoid the "I keep trying to work on it but life keeps throwing me curve balls" post… But uh… That's exactly what happened. But I'm determined to continue this.

7811b No.10809

File: 1445084665677.png (51.52 KB, 599x599, Double Down Achievement pn….png)

>>10063
((In fact…))

TOTAL:
1> Enter peacefully 3
2>
3> Charge in 1
4>
5>
.> Walk in dominantly 3, Call out 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 17
-Comfort 30
-Sex 37

You straighten yourself as you stare at the hole. Your limbs loosen and relax as you stand there preparing to face what’s inside. You feel devoid of worry despite the assurance that your former enemies are in there. You fall into a crawling stance with ease as you begin to pace forward. You feel no fear. After all this is your den now.

Following the small tunnel that you find yourself in leads you on a gentle slope downwards. Despite having to crawl it’s rather roomy, enough for two or three people to fit side by side with ease. And it feels safe being enclosed like this for some reason. You chalk it up to instincts. Your eyes seem to adjust to the darkness well enough as you descend further.

And then you arrive at a rather cozy looking little hollow. Dried grass is scattered about the floor to make it comfortable, and it’s large enough for a person to stand in. And there’s plenty of room for both you and a crowd. Which is good because you quickly realize you have company. Three pairs of eyes meet yours, each as familiar as to be expected. The three wolfos women simply stared in surprise at your unexpected arrival. And you stared right back with a confident determination. You felt the unspoken if unnecessary contest of dominance that their challenging gazes meant.

Each girl stared at you in expressionless intensity, their ears pointed straight up as they focused on you. Your eyes met the one you had met last night and she became the first to falter. Obviously the possible litter of your pups she might already be carrying could not be denied. Her ears flattened against her head as she shrunk back and looked to the ground in shame of her previous defeat.

The other too remained stead fast for now. You looked towards the skinny one. She shivered slightly. Your tail would make a involuntary motion that would cause her to start as her hands went back to hold her rear end. She gave a small quite whine as she shrank back and clutched her tail. The bruised appendage had not seem to have recovered yet.

This left just the lone challenging gaze of the small one and the not so small chest you had given her. She was panting as she stared at you, each heave causing her swollen tits to rise and fall. And they did not look comfortable as the girl’s pose would attest to. Her smaller frame was not handling the gigantic tits you had given her well. Each was double the size of her head and sloshed with milk for every movement she made. She was forced to lean forward as they weighed her down. Yet despite all this she maintained her gaze against you even as you began to stride towards her. Soon you stand over her, looking down at her as she matched your gaze upward.

The next moment is a flurry. You both act simultaneously as your arms stretch out at each other. She hits the soft grass bedding bellow you hard. Her squeals echo through the den as you find yourself on top of her, one hand squeezing a fresh fountain of milk from her overly sensitive nipple as your fangs bite down gently upon her other tit. She throws her head back and moans as the relief flows through her sore aching breasts. One of her hands claws against your back as the other cradles your head into the familiar feeling of a pillow sized tit squishing against your lips. You drink eagerly as your free hand guides over her hips before taking a firm hold of them.

You’ve never been this horny in your life. Any longer and you worry you might have lost control of yourself. Not that it would have been much different than what’s happening right now. You can hear her panting loudly as her legs spread and wrap around yours before you drive your dick into her without hesitation. You quickly begin to thrust into her as she bucks her hips back against you just as eagerly. Primal desire washes over the two of you as you fuck, devoid of any needless trappings of romanticism. Right now you two are simply animals sating your needs. Nothing more or less.

Climax hits you both as rapidly as you began and you let out a rumbling growl into her chest as she howls out. Your belly is filled with milk as you fill hers with your seed. She’s not quite drained but looks satisfied as she collapses under you. And just like that it’s over as fast as it started as you pull out, cock dripping with both yours and hers.

Your reminded that you two weren’t alone by a small whimper. Your turn to find the skinny one biting her lip as she looks over her shoulder at you. You find that you aren’t quite satisfied as you stare at her bent forward on her hands and knees away from you, tail raised up and shivering. You make your way over to her and pull her hips towards you. One hand grips over the base of her tail and panic begins to spread over her face, but you gently begin to stroke it to ease her fears. Her whole body quivers for a moment as she lets out a low moan and then a loud yelp as you slam into her from behind.

The familiar ferocity that you expressed onto the smaller one over takes you again as you begin to pound away. Her claws tear at the grass beneath her as she tries to brace herself, your hand on her hips guiding her against your dick as to not push her away with the force of your thrusts. All the while your other hand strokes and pets at her tail, nursing the poor thing’s injury as she squirms and groans. You hear her gasp as you pull it a little too hard up against you. Then you throw your head back, howl, and hilt yourself deep inside her before flooding her too with your seed.

=
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Double Down: Knocked up two girls at once. 10 P
Reward: A single orgasm will never tire you out.
=

=-30 Sex Points=

After the haze dies down you find yourself cuddled up against two warm bodies. The two girls you just likely impregnated gently pant as they lay against you. Their expressions still aren’t completely friendly but they at least seem slightly less cold. You look over to see the one you met the night before looking over at you with a slight disdain and a hint of jealousy. She seems to worry as she realizes your staring at her… But you try and give her a friendly smile. She pouts for a moment as her posture becomes less reserved. Then with a reluctant blush she finds room to cuddle up against you as well. You let out one long satisfied sigh as you enjoy the embrace of three beautiful if carnivorous women. But one last question eats away at you.

Where the heck did your clothes go?

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Head back towards the forest.
2> Head towards the maze exist.
3> Explore the maze.
4> Stay here and rest.
5> Settle down as pack leader. (Ends this Generation)

Hearts: 3/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything.
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 0

477f8 No.10810

Goal
-Sex
Option 5- we cannot really get anything more from this, as wed be killed by regular people. Id say next gen and take control of a human child.

52c6e No.10812

>>10809
I say option 3, we might be able to find something in there to help.
>>goal: adventure!

b5629 No.10814

>>10799 >>10791
Life and school I think happen. I come here everyday for a quick check to see if the quests have updated. I think a lot of people have lost faith as time has gone on. Understandable, but I intend to keep coming as long someone is posting story.

>>10809
Goal: Adventure
Action: 3
Let's explore the maze fully, maybe find what's at the exit. If we can't find any way to turn ourselves back, then we'll settle down. But first, let's exhaust our options. Also, bring the ladies with us if any are willing. Maybe the one we mated first could show us around?

8c462 No.10817

Before we make any decisions, do traits and items transfer across generations? I'd hate to see all our hard work become nothing more than lost memories of fetish fuel.

3c78b No.10819

>>10809
3
sex

I wonder if we can impregnate a fairy

7811b No.10826

>>10817
I was planning on explaining in detail how generation jumping works when we get to that point. But to specifically answer that part…

Your equipment remains where you leave it upon ending a generation. So if you retire then you keep your equipment on you. If you die, you drop it in that dungeon. If you begin play as a child whom you didn't raise then you don't have access to your father's equipment, but if you begin play as a child of the mother who your father settled down with you do.

As for traits, then it depends on the child's mother. Obviously Mammaron's child won't have the skills of a wolfos, and Aura's child isn't going to be an expert in animals. However they will start play with an advanced version of the skill related to their mother that passes on to all future generations. So a wolfos child will be a master at sneak attacks, Mammaron's child would have amazing talent with animals, and Aura's child would… Etc. You also keep all the Goal related abilities since those are innate to of your children.

Also every mother would receive their own personal epilogue to give them some closure and show how their pregnancy is going.

861f5 No.10827

Goal: Adventure

Action: 3, but try to bring the girls with you. And find your clothes first.

Now that we've got our little pack firmly on our side, there's no reason to not try and get them to help us out and figure out where we're supposed to actually be going in this place. And I still hold to the idea that we can get the Happy Mask Salesman to change us back to normal if we can sneak back into the castle town, so there's no reason to just up and give up on fixing the curse even if the fairies won't help us again.

44bc4 No.10828

>>10809
Goal: Sex.

Why? See this:
>>10819

c25dd No.10829

Hell, change my option to 3, may as well try to impregate fey

ac094 No.10848

did the PC even have the ability to have clothing, even when becoming a wolfos

Action:
3>, hopefully the girls will follow the PC

Goal: Adventure

c9a6b No.10852

I also vote for 3 and for taking the girls with us if we can. Given how dangerous this forest is, we might need the fighting capabilities of a wolfos pack. Also we can combine our animalistic sense of direction and smell so we don't get as easily lost. As the saying goes: Four noses smell more than one (or something…) And thirdly: I've still not given up hope on releasing the curse on all four of us. If we really find something that will lift the curse, it might be best if we have the girls near by so they can be de-cursed as well.

And finally just for the fun of it: I'm voting SEX!

8c462 No.10853

>>10826
I was afraid you'd say something like that :/
In that case, let's go with
Option: 3
Goal: Sex

Because I'm not a fan of losing progress or items, no matter how much the reasoning makes sense.

47225 No.10868

>>10809

Option 3, goal: sex. With a fairy. Let's see what skill we get for impregnating a minigirl.

And I still think we should try immobilizing one with the Milk Rod so we can have our very own "bottle fairy" to carry with us for fresh milk and instant stress relief whenever we need it.

346d7 No.11037

Vote: 3 - explore the maze.

Goal: Adventure. And maybe being restored to human.

Hey, we should find ourselves a fairy bow.

3c78b No.11040

>>10868
fairy sex and impregnation ftw

17c01 No.11041

I say we settle down and continue the quest as Aura's child.

17c01 No.11042

5> Settle down as pack leader. (Ends this Generation)

3c78b No.11049

>>11041
>>11042
But there are so many more left to impregnate for this character

64236 No.11108

>>10809
I vote for >>10819 as well.
>Sex
>3

7811b No.11449

File: 1447126094318.png (154.44 KB, 599x599, Restful Return Achievement….png)

>>10809
((Forgot about another achievement on the previous post.))

TOTAL:
1>
2>
3> Explore the maze 11
4>
5> Settle down 3
.> Bring Wolfos 3, Impregnate a fairy 6, Put clothes on 1, Lift curse 1, Milk Rod 1, Get bow 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 20
-Comfort 30
-Sex 13

=
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Restful Return: Reach 30 points in Goal: Comfort. 15 P
Reward: May safely travel to a loved ones side when Goal: Comfort is over 30 points. Resets Comfort points to 0 if used.
=

You lay there for a while. Warm and cuddled up with your three new underlings in a somewhat lazy pile. You feel relaxed and safe for the first time since you had stayed with Aura and left the castle town. You’re arms are wrapped gently around the three girls to hold them close to you and momentarily muse about staying here forever. You day dream of hunting the forests with your new lupine companions. Watching them each grow gravid as your children swell in their wombs. Providing for them and protecting them by day and curling up against their heavy bellies on cold nights. It all sounds so tempting…

But as tempting as filling this little hole in the ground with more pups than you know what to do with is you feel a greater temptation calling to your heart. The call of adventure that brought you out into this land in the first place… And the perverted desire to sew your seed in even more bellies. Your ambition isn’t quite sated yet.

Especially at the sudden thought of returning to the fairy fountain. Their kindness helped make this possible and you feel the itch to return their kindness. Via paying them back in children. You wonder how much a fairy can stretch. The thought of it already has you starting to get antsy and you begin to wiggle yourself gently back and forth to signal to the girls that it’s time to get up.

There are a few groggy groans as you manage to work your way up and out of the pile of wolfos girls. You stand up and stretch as the girls do the same before looking up at you with quizzical looks. There’s still a communication barrier between you but you figure you’ll come to an understanding eventually. You look over to find your clothes laying in a discarded pile and begin to get dressed while the three of them stretch out on the floor before standing up as well.

They all continue to look at you as if waiting for you to give some kind of command while you fit yourself back into your pants. You were the new alpha after all, though you didn’t have much experience bossing people around. Thankfully they seem like they are probably pretty independent. And you welcome the back up three experienced hunters can provide in this forest that you’re still technically lost in.

As you finish getting dressed you noticed something glinting near the back of the cave. You weren’t exactly sure what would be sparkling down here but you quickly move to investigate as you adjust your tunic. Half buried under a small pile of grass and what looks like gnawed animal bones you see a small purple gem. Well that sure is a lucky find! And by all rights it’s yours now. You quickly pocket it.

=Gain 1 Fund=

Soon you’re ready to go and motion for the three of them to follow you. They get the message and you all three proceed to crawl out of the hole and back into the sunlight shining through the trees and into the maze. It’s later in the day. You take a moment to make sure that they are following you and prepare to set out. Your determined to find those fairies again, even if you have no idea how to go about looking for them. There’s no owl to guide you, no scent that you managed to track, no song that will lead your way. Sure, you smell a lot of scents. But how are you supposed to tell which ones are magical or not?

But filled with determination you set out. If you got lost then you would just have the girls lead you back to the den. And so you wander this way and that, sniffing at the air casually as the girls trail lazily behind you. Every now and then something catches their interests, but they soon lose said interest and ignore it to continue following. It’s a tad awkward and a bit of conversation would be appreciated right now. But at least the fairies will be able to talk if your wild goose chase proves successful.

An hour quickly goes by with no luck, but you find yourself becoming familiar with the maze as you wander about it’s twisting corridors. It feels a lot smaller than what you first assumed it was, though you’re still having trouble tracking where exactly you’re going sometimes. The girls follow you with various degrees of patience, a bit perplexed at exactly where you were leading them. They probably know the maze by heart but their silence isn’t going to do you any good.

You keep your eyes peeled for a hole in the ground where you could have fallen in, but so far no luck. Then a thought occurs to you. You had to have exited the fountain somehow, and you somewhat doubt that there couldn’t have been a second exit. Maybe there was a hidden hole about like the wolfos den? You begin looking for another possible entrance and looking for more things you may have missed.

The sun begins to set behind the high walls as your search lingers on. You can tell the girls are getting a little restless. You feel you might have to call off the search as the sky grows dimmer…

Then your intuition takes hold as you notice a small hole in the ground, hidden similar to the one you and the wolfos use but even smaller. You brace yourself and turn to the girls to motion for them to follow you before you slip on into it. It’s dark at first, but your eyes are good at adjusting to the darkness. It’s small but not claustrophobic, and it quickly opens into a small corridor. Jackpot. If this isn’t the fountain then at least it’s something!

And low and behold as you and the girls trek forward your rewarded for your efforts. A fountain, the same one you found yourself floating in earlier today (was it really only today? It felt like a life time ago). A natural light seems to shine down on it, or even glow from the waters. You aren’t quite sure. Either way you wait for the fairies to arrive…

And wait…

And wait. To your concern, nothing happens. No fairies, no floating orbs of magic, no dream like giggling. The girls step forward and curiously begin to investigate the water. They turn to you as you call out, hoping to get the fairies attention. Your voice echoes up towards the high ceiling without a reply.

Then a small giggle echoes in your ear before you turn to see a familiar looking pink ball of light floating right next to your face. The wolfos all stare at it in rapt attention as your eyes focus on the light. As if willing herself into being the light grows gentler until the form of a small woman can be seen. A small fairy, her body hanging in the air by the power of the glowing wings on her back. If she was full sized she would still come off as rather short, but that only seems to make her large hips appear that much wider. Despite that she has a youthful spritely look about her, as full of energy and mischief as to rival the youngest of maidens.

She grins at you with a mischievous smile. “Hehe, you’re a greedy boy aren’t you?” She says as she begins to bob up and down in graceful flight around you. You turn to follow her even as she zips about. “Even though we all gave you a wish you still came back to ask more of us! And did you even think to bring a gift as thanks? Nope! Your and your lovely lady friends just waltz in like you own the place!” She snickered as she floated back before zipping around the girls. The short one, who was still struggling to get use to her new heavier bosom, leaned back awkwardly as the fairy flew into her face. Then with a small boop on the nose and a loud whine she wobbled and fell back into the fountain with a loud splash.

Annoyed growls and splashing would echo through the cave as she floated back up to you. “I can tell, you’ve gone and made a mommy out of these girls thanks to our help. But now you think you can fit a baby into us too? Too bad! Everybody else is hiding and you’ll never find them. Fairies are good at that when we want to be. And you certainly don’t have anything I want! That’s what happens when you get greedy! You think you can just ask for anything in the world without giving anything back! Mortals never learn.” She chastises you in her curious tone, seemingly taking delight in telling you off. She certainly doesn’t seem interested in trying to stretch around your dick, that’s for sure. She gives her hips a quick wiggle as she puts her firsts against them. “So take one last look and go back home. Maybe if you’re in trouble we’ll help you again, but we would like our privacy.”

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Talk with her. (Suggestions needed)
2> Apologize and leave.
3> Just grab her and have your way with her.
4> Let the wolfos deal with her.
5> Capture her in your bottle and leave.

Hearts: 3/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything.
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 1

861f5 No.11450

>>11449
Great, Navi's been taking notes from Drakengard fairies in her spare time.

Goal: Sex

Action: 1. If I remember right, the queen mentioned (a lifetime and a half ago) that there were rumors some sort of curse had befallen the woods. Asking the fairy if she might know anything about that would be a good idea, although convincing her that we're actually here to help probably won't be that easy. Apologizing for being a bother is probably a good idea, too.

aee6d No.11451

>>11450
Agreed, this certainly seems to be our best course here.
>Goal: Adventure!

8c462 No.11454

>>11450
With that previous response in mind, is it possible to combine actions 1 and 2? Because I think that would work best. Something like, "I didn't ONLY mean to intrude. I also came here to see if any fairies knew anything about rumors regarding a curse on the forest."

Or something like that, anyway. Also,
>filled with determination
:3

32252 No.11455

Goal: sex
Action: 1, lets try and be a bit gracious, look for some answers, and maybe try and use a mutual goal to get in their pants

d4b2f No.11464

>>11450
I also completely agree with this course of action. I also vote for some adventure.

b5629 No.11469

>>11449
>>11450
I also agree with this action. Let's find out about the curse on the forest, but also about if we might reverse the curse on ourselves and the wolfos girls (if there is one on them). And ask what would they like as a repayment for their kindness? Then 2, apologize and leave.

5b2ba No.11511

>>11449
As much as I want to go with option 5, I think jumping on the bandwagon is the smart idea. I vote for >>11450

Also, we're up to two active quests again. Hooray!

7a276 No.11519

Like >>11450 said, act gracious, collaborate. Ask whether there's a curse that needs fixing. Ask if there are any jobs that they'll pay to be done, too.

35308 No.11561

Is anyone else thinking that maybe the pack of wolfos trying to eat unsuspecting wanderers is the curse of the forest?

861f5 No.11573

>>11561
No, they're fairly (un)natural denizens of the forest already. The game's loosely following OoT rules, so the curse will likely have to do with Vyrule's equivalent of the Great Deku Tree.

737c6 No.11604

>>11449
Option 1, then use Absolute Allure to convince the fairy to get in the bottle willingly.

861f5 No.11608

>>11604
Allure only works when we've got 30 points in Sex, and mainly only works to guarantee we get laid with no further pursuasion. We drained out when we nailed the wolf girls.

c960e No.11611

I think we've got a solid plan here. Ask her about the curse, offer to help out and thereby demonstrate we're not here for just one thing. We also do hero things… occasionally.

>Goal: Sex

>Because we gotta get that dank Absolute Allure recharged

3519b No.11662

Goal: Sex

Action: 1.

625e2 No.11713

>>11449
Goal: sex
Action: 1

7811b No.12033

File: 1449216563695.jpg (12.33 KB, 383x115, OoT_Comic_War 2.jpg)

>>11449
((I really need to start picking up the pace or we’re gonna be in this maze until 2018))

TOTAL:
1> Talk 12
2> Leave 2
3>
4>
5>
.> Question (Forest Curse 9, Wolfos Curse 1, If they need anything 1)

GOAL:
-Adventure 21
-Comfort 29
-Sex 19

The fairy watches you with a smug look as you mull over her words. Still, you haven’t been deterred yet. She seems to have noticed too as she rolls her eyes while you try to think of how to reply. “Well, it really is rude to turn away a guest so immediately. I can at least give you the courtesy of hearing you out for now. After all, not many humans make it this far. Not that you were human for long.” She said with another giggle as she floated over towards one of the girls and sat on the lead one’s head. A few irritated snarls escape her, but you try to wave her down to calm her. She gives an annoyed grunt in response.

And so you wonder where to even begin. This is the first person you’ve been able to converse with since you’ve come to the forest. So many questions race through your mind, but the first and foremost of which is a broad concern for what exactly is wrong with this forest? All you’ve heard about it is curses, and all you’ve seen have bordered upon something that you’d see in a fever dream. And so you ask about why this forest is cursed, about why the wolfos are cursed, and what you need to do about it.

“My my, you just want to know everything don’t you? Though I suppose those are very good questions. I was half hoping you would ask about something pointless so I could giggle at you more!” She said, giggling anyways. “Well sit down and get comfortable. Fairies like to talk, you know? You might be here a while~!” She chimes.

“Now, us fairies don’t care much for mortal politics. Always looking for a reason to fight from what we see. And those of you who don’t are always dragged into it by those of you who do. And so when the war came to the forest, of course the nation of humans who lived here was devastated. I here there aren’t many more humans left in Vyrule. It was big news when rumors of one charging into the forest started spreading around! Not that you stayed human for long, of course! Nobody ever does. It’s part of the curse, you see. We don’t know so much about the war here, but we did see the effects on the forest. It was peaceful, then suddenly… Fires, fighting, stabbing! Humans killing each other left and right. The humans from outside the forest captured the castle before the end of the night.”

“But the losing humans wouldn’t stand for that, oh no. They had to have their vengeance. And before the sun set on the next day… Well, something happened. A darkness spread out from the castle. It slipped through the trees faster than the people could run. We had to hide here from it. Not a thing we could do.” She would give a brisk curt huff. “And as it chased down the humans it filled into their bodies and changed them. They morphed and transformed into monsters off all kinds, as you have seen with your own eyes.” She said as she gently pet at the wolfos girl’s ear.

“Only the children of the mother tree were protected from it. And now anybody who comes into the forest inevitably becomes a monster too. And sadly, even with our help, you probably will too.” She says with a nonchalant shrug. “We helped keep your mind clear, but it was hardly pure in the first place. And you’ve even started a ‘little’ family. It’s only a matter of time before you meet the same fate yourself…”

“Or maybe you’ll somehow enter the castle, break the curse, and everybody will live happily ever after! Who knows!” She said as she suddenly zipped your face with a large ecstatic grin. “We’ve got bets going on to see how long you’ll last. I’ve already lost, so I might as well root for you now!” She giggles hysterically as she slowly begins to float backwards to the center of the pool. “Good luck, puppy boy!”

And with that she suddenly makes a small loop in the air as the ball of pink light once again engulfs her before she zips up towards the ceiling and zoops out of sight, leaving you blue balled while pondering everything she’s told you.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Go and explore the maze more.
2> Go and try to find the end of the maze.
3> Go back to the forest.
4> Let the wolfos lead for a bit.
5> That’s bullshit. Look for more fairies.

Hearts: 3/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything.
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 1

f51a4 No.12039

i would say option 1 and advanture. maybe we could help the fairy and get something in return. we just must remember to have the girls following us

c960e No.12040

>>12033
Whatever option gets us to the castle. We've got to break the curse to stand any chance of getting back to our true form and returning to civilization.

Hey, breaking the curse might turn the three wolfos girls back too, that'd be neat.

Goal: Sex

26744 No.12041

>>12033
>Goal: Adventure!
Hmm, Sounds like we're on a time limit. In that case, option 2> try to find the end of the maze, because that's where the Castle will be.

5b2ba No.12042

>>12033
Goal:
Sex

Action:
2> Go and try to find the end of the maze.

47525 No.12043

>Goal: Adventure!
>Action: 2. Go to the end of the maze. And then we shall either get a weapon, or just kick face in general.

227ca No.12052

>>12033

Option 2.

a8679 No.12054

>>12033
Goal: Adventure

Action: Option 2. We were just short of the end of the maze when we first ran into the wolfos girl, we can find it again. The children of the tree are probably gonna avoid us for the most part until this curse is lifted, so it looks like finding the dungeon and clearing it is our only good option right now if we expect to get out of here as Anon.

98083 No.12055

Id opt to find castle, sex is the goal

3519b No.12188

>Goal: sex
>Action: 2

dacbd No.12272

>Goal: comfort
>Action: 2

eae1e No.16656

>action: 2

>goal: comfort

b5629 No.16662

Let's get out of this darn maze. Action 2.

Adventure be our goal! Or rather, saving our own butt and our new harem.

7811b No.16670

Oh. Oh hey. Look at that. This is alive.

7811b No.16714

File: 1456751703701.jpg (681.53 KB, 1280x800, Sacredforestmeadowtop.jpg)

>>12033
((Finally. Finally finally finally we’re continuing, we’re out of the maze, pregchan is back, and I’m actually getting off my ass and updating. What a time to be alive. It’s good to be back, and here’s hoping everybody is looking forward to more adventuring shenanigans!))

TOTAL:
1> Explore Maze 1
2> Exit Maze 11
3>
4>
5>
.>

GOAL:
-Adventure 25
-Comfort 30
-Sex 22

You mull over all that she’s told you, but even as you do you know what you must do. You have to find that castle and break the forest’s curse. For the forest’s sake, for the girl’s sake, and for your own sake. After all, returning to civilization looking like this would prove difficult. And you still aren’t fully convinced that you’re not at risk of degenerating even though your mind seems safe for now. You look back at the girls, one still trying to shake herself dry from her dip in the pond. You call for their attention and motion that it’s time to leave.

You step out into the maze again as twilight hangs in the air. Soon it will be dark, and while you feel like you may be the scariest thing in this maze right now you remember that you’re still technically lost in a cursed forest. But you don’t feel the need to hesitate now. The longer you wait the longer your risk being stuck like this, either through some trickery of the forest or from becoming too comfortable in this kind of life with your small harem of girls.

Suddenly your ears perk up, along with the ears of the girls. Music. Singing. The same song that you heard echoing through the trees when you first arrived now echoes through the maze. It feels so close now. The other three seem to relax, their nerves seemingly calmed by the song. But for you it begins to fill you with anticipation. The music must be coming from the end of the maze. The castle. It has to be.

And so you rush off to follow the melody, the others quickly following behind you. You pay their confusion at your actions no mind. Maybe later they’ll even thank you for it if you manage to actually break the curse that you all are under. You turn again and again down the twisting corridors of the maze, each moment bringing you closer to the exit and the source of the music as you begin to pick up the pace.

And then you stop as you find yourself looking upon a familiar view. The castles courtyard. The last time you had seen it you remember it being full of soldiers from your dream. You look up to see the castle looming over the high walls surrounding you, the ever darkening sky giving it’s silhouette a foreboding look. The steps you had charged up now nothing but rubble, providing no path forward towards your goal. The only things here now were an ancient tree that had long lost it’s leaves, and a girl.

A small girl sitting on a tree stump, her hair a green that challenged the forest itself with it’s vibrance. She looks young. Almost as if she were a child, though how a child could survive in this forest you were unsure. Maybe she was a spirit like the fairies. Maybe she could help you lift the curse. Or maybe she was the one who caused it?

She continues to sing, eyes closed and unaware of your presence. You hear the song clearly for the first time. There’s no words, just sounds. Upbeat, joyous sounds that you never would have expected to hear so deep in these woods. They fill you with a vigor and the urge to dance, the worry of your current troubles slipping away from you as you watch her. Your doubts about her character fade at the thought of somebody who can sing so happily being capable of such evil. Finally the singing stops, leaving all five of you no longer lost in her singing. It had grown darker, the last sunlight of the day preparing to fade. Satisfied, she opens her eyes to find four wolfos staring at her.

“Ah!” A moment of recognition passes before she lets out a gasp and her eyes grow wide. Still somewhat entranced by her singing your slow to react as she begins to glance about in panic before hopping to her feet. Before you can react she begins to shimmy up the tree frantically before leaping off the only remaining branch and onto the top of the ruined stairs. She turns to flee into the castle as you call out to her. She pauses for a moment to turn back to look at you, surprised to hear you speak. You stare at each other for a moment, uncertainty in her eyes.

And then she turns again and vanishes into the castle.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Quickly have the girls give you a lift up onto the ledge and go after her.
2> Attempt to climb the tree along with the girls and have them follow you into the castle.
3> Try to find another way into the castle.
4> Stay here and search the area while waiting for her to come out.
5> Head back into the maze or forest.

Hearts: 3/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything.
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 1

4e212 No.16718

>>16714
Option 2.

a9da0 No.16724

Option 2, goal sex

36ce0 No.16741

>>16714

Option 2

Action: Sex

8c462 No.16755

It would have to be one at a time, since a gnarled old tree like that could break if it's literally dogpiled, but sure why not.

Option 2, for great adventure!

50434 No.16759

>>16714
Try to find another way in. Let's be as civilized as we can be in our wolfos state and try the front door first.

Goal: Adventure

b5629 No.16761

Adventure, and after that girl! Option 2! We should be able to climb as well as her.

7811b No.16765

Voting might be a little slow right now since people are still probably making their way back. But for anybody interested, I remade the discussion thread.

http://pregchan.com/b/res/15.html

a8679 No.16766

Goal: Adventure

Option 2, but I agree about doing it one at a time.

7811b No.16831

File: 1457322114402.jpg (285.73 KB, 624x680, FtForestTempleEntrance.jpg)

>>16714
((And so after about 2 years… We arrive at our first dungeon.))

TOTAL:
1>
2> Climb the tree 6
3> Find another way 1
4>
5>
.>

GOAL:
-Adventure 28
-Comfort 29
-Sex 23

You quickly dash forward as the girl flees from view, but you’re left standing and staring up at the ruined pathway. It’s too high for you to jump up to and grab. You look about before looking to the tree she had just climbed. It was old and lifeless, but not rotted. It could support your weight too. You look back to the girls and motion for them to come over as you look down at your claws. You don’t know if wolves are good at climbing, but you’re going to find out.

You dig your grip into the old bark as you begin to climb. It’s slow going, but you manage to work your way up the base of the tree before reaching over towards the branch. You grasp it before pulling yourself under it, hanging from both arms as the edge of the stairs hangs under you. You begin to swing your legs back and forth before letting your momentum carry you forward, landing on a more level spot as your roll to soften your landing.

You quickly get up and look back down at the courtyard, the girls looking up at you in an impressed curiosity. You motion for them to follow as they look from you to the tree then back at you. They seem hesitant, but they start to get the picture and begin trying to climb up after you. The short one goes first, being helped up by the other two as her still enlarged tits were not being kind to her sense of balance. She hangs from the branch as you reach out to help pull her onto firm ground. The tall one has a bit less trouble, climbing all the way up onto the branch before jumping down next to you. The last girl finds herself making it up alone, landing among you all with ease. Everybody accounted for you turn back towards the entrance to the castle.

A scream echoes from inside it as your ears all perk to follow the noise. The scream sounded like it came from the girl you had just seen run off. The sky above is just turning night as waiting for the girls took longer than you expected. Quickly you rush forward as the girls all follow you into the ancient looming palace.

=THE TEMPLE OF LIFE=

You find yourself crossing the threshold into a tall room. It’s dark, but there’s enough light for you to see two large trees have broken through the stone floor and grown along the walls. Ahead is a small archway with what looks like a proper wooden door, old yet still sturdy as it hangs open to lead further into the castle. How trees managed to grow in here with no sunlight you are unsure, but your ears flick as you sense something. You look up towards the top of the trees to see if you can spot anything.

Suddenly a pair of howls echoes through the room. The girls go on alert as two figures suddenly dash out from behind one of the trees from some unseen passage or hole. You tense as you find two wolfos boys standing before you, sniffing at the air before spotting you and going on the alert themselves. You find yourself surrounded by soft growling on all sides of you as the girls and them stare each other down.

You size the two up as you consider your options. The two boys are not quite as… Ferocious as the one you had fought. In fact if you were to fight you could probably take them both on yourself if need be, and with the girls on your side they likely wouldn’t stand a chance. The growling stops as you find them looking from the girls to you, a cautious look in their eyes. Their ears flatten against their heads, and your instincts tell you they’re afraid. They look at you with caution, waiting to see what you will do before they either prepare to fight or flee. The girls wait for your signal.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Attack them and show them who’s boss.
2> Ignore them and hurry further into the castle.
3> Investigate the top of the trees.
4> Try to befriend them.
5> Leave now while you still can.

Hearts: 3/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything.
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 1

a8679 No.16833

Hah, I just happened to be checking to see if there were any updates when I hit refresh and there was an update.

Goal… Sex. I don't want to push us over on Adventure to an instawin and then waste it if we'd beat these two easily enough anyway.

As for action… Do we HAVE to start a fight, or would intimidation work? I'm not sure starting a fight this soon into the temple would work to our advantage, but ignoring them's just asking to get clawed in the back. I'm gonna go with Option 4. Avoid a confrontation if we can, but if they want to fight, we'll shred them.

8c462 No.16838

Hmm…yeah, short of a write-in, Option 4 is probably best. We don't have time to waste with them, so as a wise person once said:
"Don't start none, won't be none."

Also, eh, sexy goal.

a8679 No.16840

>>16838
Thinking about it, this is likely that Alpha Wolfos skill helping us out. Betas like these guys won't want too much to do with us unless we back them into a corner.

Actually… Hey Limits, feel like theorizing with me a little? What do you think the over/under is that these betas are normal cursed folks like we are, against being natural born wolfos' on their home turf?

35177 No.16847

>>16831
Option 1

5f0c6 No.16848

>>16840
I don't know if "natural-born" Wolfos even exist. If they did, I would've thought it possible that the Wolfos girls were natural-born, but everyone here seems to think that they're cursed like Anon is. So I'm going to say low chance on them being born that way.

b5629 No.16853

Adventure on!

Option 2. The girl was screaming, we have no time to waste with betas. Move on. But if they attack, we'll make them regret it.

bffab No.16897

>>16831
Option 1. yolo.

5b2ba No.16904

>>16831
Goal: Sex

Action: >>16853

7811b No.16939

Bump, testing to see if posting is possible.

e7880 No.17053

>>16831
Goal: Adventure

Option 2

c960e No.17058

Goal: Sex

Option 2. No time to waste on betas.

1e288 No.17259

>>16831
Goal:
Have sex

Current action:
2> Ignore them and hurry further into the castle.

7362d No.17301

So I accidentally click on the wrong dropdown and Chrome lets me know that Pregchan's back? And not just that, but that Vyrule's updated? And that we're on our way to make Saria a mommy?

Dread Lord Cthulhu, the only way this could get better is if Faradaye came back and updated his quest too!

2a327 No.17303

>>16831
Sex, 2

7811b No.17306

File: 1459566300304.png (218.65 KB, 599x599, April Achievement png.png)

>>16831
((We had a tie going on there for a bit and then real life was distracting me, but I think we finally have a tie breaker by a large margin. Also, the April Fool’s day prank gave me a heart attack XD))

TOTAL:
1> Attack them 2
2> Ignore them and head inwards 6
3>
4> Befriend them 2
5>
.>

GOAL:
-Adventure 29
-Comfort 28
-Sex 28

Everybody is crouching ready to pounce. You even found that you had instinctively prepared to leap into the fray if need be. Everybody is waiting to see who will make the first move. As the standoff continues both your girls and the boys grow more tense by the moment before you remember why you were here. You were chasing a girl, and now you have reason to believe that she may be in trouble.

You suddenly let out a loud snort to draw attention to yourself. You take a deep breath to calm your nerves and straighten your back into a less imposing posture. You relax your stance and motion for the girls to stand down before turning back to look at your potential opponents. They give you quizzical stares as you try to give them a calm look to ease the tension between you. They seem cautious, but much less on guard and more confused.

And then you step forward, slowly as to not startle them .They step back cautiously, still not trusting you. But with the space between them open enough you simply continue to walk forward as they give you space. And soon enough you’ve walked past them, clearing a path for the girls to follow as you motion for them to do so. They look just as cautious as the other two, but after a moment’s hesitation they slip between them as well. The two continue to look at you with uncertainty in their eyes. But you don’t have any more time to waste standing here. You quickly head through the open door further into the castle and leave them be.

You rush down the small corridor that lies on the other side of the door and through the far exit to find yourself in large dimly lit foyer. In the center of the room are four torches with colored flames that light the room. Red, blue, green, and purple. The strange fire gives you a view of the even stranger scene in the center. You see the girl in green from before, but she isn’t alone. She’s held aloft in the air in the arms for four figures, their forms obtuse and vague under colorful ragged robes. You can see her struggling to break free from their grasps as they giggle in a distant echoing tone at her attempts.

Before you can react, sparks of lightning begin to arc through the room and off the walls. A flash of light blinds you for a moment before you see a large glowing orb of energy has materialized in the center of the room. The figures and the girl seem to be caught of guard just as much as you were, leaving the girl an opening. The girl in green suddenly breaks free and falls to the ground before quickly sprinting away.

The figures fail to give chase as the orb of energy begins to fade to leave a person in it’s place. A woman, kneeling on the ground. As she slowly stands up you realize she’s pregnant. Heavily pregnant. Her belly is large enough that someone your size could curl up and fit in it with a tight squeeze. And yet despite the immense round bulk attached to her she rises with the ease of someone completely unburdened. Her massive middle juts out so far in front of her that you didn’t even realize she was nude at first. Her equally heavy chest drapes firmly over the top of her belly with a perkiness that seems inhuman. You find her eyes meeting yours for a moment in a cold emotionless gaze before she slowly turns to face the ghostly figures.

“I need your clothes, your robes, and your small keys.”

She suddenly reaches forward and tears the robes off of one of the figures before rising up onto one leg with more balance than should be afforded to her and kicks the figure across the room. She drapes the purple ragged robes across herself, adjusting them to barely contain her chest. They fall across her back to provide her with some modesty even as her pregnant belly hangs free, to imposingly large to dare to be covered up by a single outfit.

The other figures remain motionless, still startled by the events that have transpired as the girl turns back to you. The sphere attached to her leaves a large swing as she turns, her motions as effortless as your were breathing. She reaches into a pocket in the robes and brings out a pair of dark colored glasses before slipping them on to obscure her eyes. Once again, before you can react, she speaks.

“Come with me if you want to live.”

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> You can’t argue with that.
2> You can argue with that.
3> That’s not funny. This isn’t funny. None of this was funny.
4> WHERE IS THE PORN!?
5> April fools.

Hearts: 3/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything.
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 1

2a327 No.17325

>>17306
1, I mean, who is gonna argue with a heavily pregnant women?
Find comfort

4ae28 No.17343

>>17306
Goal: Sex.
Action: Can't argue with that.

b5629 No.17345

>>17306
I'm pretty sure that this isn't a serious post to vote on. Houyo, I don't see your name on this post, but care to fill me in?

b5629 No.17347

>>17345
And because I can't edit posts, Option 5: April Fools.

f9625 No.17351

>>17306
5: April Fools

977bf No.17353

>>17345
ID Matches though

7811b No.17416

File: 1459830161285.jpg (10.6 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg)

>>16831
((Sorry to anybody patiently waiting for a real update. =P But not sorry.))

TOTAL:
1> Attack them 2
2> Ignore them and head inwards 6
3>
4> Befriend them 2
5>
.>

GOAL:
-Adventure 29
-Comfort 28
-Sex 28

Everybody is crouching ready to pounce. You even found that you had instinctively prepared to leap into the fray if need be. Everybody is waiting to see who will make the first move. As the standoff continues both your girls and the boys grow more tense by the moment before you remember why you were here. You were chasing a girl, and now you have reason to believe that she may be in trouble.

You suddenly let out a loud snort to draw attention to yourself. You take a deep breath to calm your nerves and straighten your back into a less imposing posture. You relax your stance and motion for the girls to stand down before turning back to look at your potential opponents. They give you quizzical stares as you try to give them a calm look to ease the tension between you. They seem cautious, but much less on guard and more confused.

And then you step forward, slowly as to not startle them .They step back cautiously, still not trusting you. But with the space between them open enough you simply continue to walk forward as they give you space. And soon enough you’ve walked past them, clearing a path for the girls to follow as you motion for them to do so. They look just as cautious as the other two, but after a moment’s hesitation they slip between them as well. The two continue to look at you with uncertainty in their eyes. But you don’t have any more time to waste standing here. You quickly head through the open door further into the castle and leave them be.

You rush down the small corridor that lies on the other side of the door and through the far exit to find yourself in large dimly lit foyer. In the center of the room are four torches with colored flames that light the room. Red, blue, green, and purple. The strange fire gives you a view of the even stranger scene in the center. You see the girl in green from before, but she isn’t alone. She’s held aloft in the air in the arms for four figures, their forms obtuse and vague under colorful ragged robes. You can see her struggling to break free from their grasps as they giggle in a distant echoing tone at her attempts.

You rush forward in an attempt to assist her, but as you do the figures crowd closer around her. The sight of her is obscured in the mess of cloth, all five of them seeming to meld into one mass, before the figures separate and pull away. Now they stood alone, each figure wearing a colored cloak to match the flame of the torches. Red, blue, green, and purple. And the young girl who they had held was nowhere to be seen.

You stood before them as the girls follow you looking quite tense and disturbed. The figures all turn to stare at you and cackle, their shadowy bodies only distinct in their spindly limbs and their glowing eyes. Though no surprise to you that this place was haunted you did not expect to see such outwardly antagonistic spirits like this. What did they do with the girl, and how were you supposed to fight a ghost? They hung in the air out of your reach and each one raise a hand outward. The fires from the torches would grow in intensity before they would suddenly fling themselves from their stations and into the hands of the specters.

They continued to cackle as they spun around in an unearthly dance, taunting you with their motions before they would break away from each other and head in different directions each. They would fly down the halls of the foyer and vanish, leaving you and the girls in the dark emptiness. Thankfully your eyes adjusted to the dimness quickly, pupils widening to eek out what little could be seen of the room. It was empty aside from the four unlit torches that stood in the middle of the room. Between them was a square wooden indent in the floor, though knocking against it revealed that it seemed too thick to be a trap door of some kind.

Your real concern now as to find out what happened to that girl. Those spirits must have done something with her and you feel compelled to find out what. Which means your only clue to do so at the time is tracking down those ghosts and wringing the answer out of them. Somehow…

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Chase after the red one.
2> Chase after the blue one.
3> Chase after the green one.
4> Chase after the purple one.
5> Ignore the ghosts for now and explore the castle.

Hearts: 3/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything.
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 1

a8679 No.17417

>>17416
Hey Houyo, just FYI it isn't logging your name in your posts.

Anyway, Sex goal and, hmm. I forget how this order went aside from the purple one being the strongest. Frag it, Option 1.

f9625 No.17419

>>17416
No idea how much you'really going to follow the Canon Poe Sister fight, so I say go after the midling difficult one.

3< go after the green one.
Goal:Adventure!

00e2e No.17420

Goal: sex
Go after green

7a2d3 No.17423

>>17416
Sex, green

7811b No.17425

>>17417
I know, I've just been forgetting to put my name in. I like to post anonymously often as well so sometimes when I remove it I forget to add it.

a8679 No.17431

>>17425
Ah, didn't know if you'd forgotten to add it on or if it spontaneously forgot your name like it did to me a few times.

Anyway, looks like people wanna go for the green one instead, so screw it. Changing my vote to green.

b5629 No.17433

>>17416
>>17416
Adventure. And if memory serves right, Red is first.

8c462 No.17434

For consensus!

Adventure, green.

1ecd1 No.17436

Sex, Green.
Lets see if we can even fuck a ghost. Impregnating them would give our hero some serious bragging rights.

4ae28 No.17446

>>17416
Adventure
Green

It seems everyone's going for my favorite color, so I may as well join in the green brigade.

I wonder how Houyo is going to make Amy's puzzle work in this quest.

c1ece No.17685

5.
better to avoid the obvious trap bait and see what kind of treasure we can find.

fb66f No.17704

5, chasing a ghost through unknown terrain without any knowledge of how to get back is just plain stupid. Plus, if there are traps then we can't rely on the ghosts triggering them before *we* walk into them.

7811b No.17796

File: 1461227607623.jpg (9.45 KB, 250x188, 250px-BigDekuBaba.jpg)

>>17416
TOTAL:
1> Red 1
2>
3> Green 7
4>
5> Explore 2
.>

GOAL:
-Adventure 32
-Comfort 27
-Sex 31

With no other leads you decide to pursue one of the ghosts. Tracking them down should at least give you at least a short term goal for figuring out what to do. And after all, dark ghostly figures haunting the source of the forest’s curse might just be what you need to look into to get your curse lifted fully. After a moment you decide on following the green ghost, the same color as what the girl wore. Not wanting to waste time thinking on it further you embark down the hall and through the door at the end.

To your surprise you’re greeted by daylight. You were certain that the sun would be set by now, but the soft gentle light of day illuminates a peaceful if unkempt and overrun garden. Thick vines crawl up the walls, a gentle pond sits with still water, and a stone bridge crosses it to a secluded rest area with crumbling stone arches surrounding it. To the side you can seen an old well now dried, the vines covering it too. Whatever once grew here has been replaced with the natural grasses and weeds of the forest.

As you look upwards at the sky you wonder how day could have broken so soon. The sun had just set and it was scarcely moments ago that you had entered. Unless the forest was playing tricks on you again which you certainly wouldn’t doubt. Your eyes scan the room and spot several balconies above you. The vines covering the wall seem thick enough that you could try scaling them. Though they are also covered in large webs here and there and you grimace as you see a large spider lazily crawl across the wall. It looks about as big as your head, and worse yet it’s back seems to be in the shape of a skull. If it were not intimidating enough already. Looking over to the well you think that you could probably climb the vines covering it downwards if you saw fit. There doesn’t seem like anywhere else the ghost could have gone besides either up or down unless it’s hiding somewhere out here. Maybe by the arches or in the pond?

At that thought you hear a small splash and turn towards the pond. The water ripples gently, though you don’t see what caused the movement.

Before you can investigate further something else catches your attention. Something is rising out of the shrubbery and it’s most certainly more solid than a ghost. Wilted leaves fall about it to reveal a large blue figure, tall and wide enough that it could loom over you. As it fully rises you realize that it’s figure is humanoid… Almost. You find a thick heavyset looking woman staring back at you, her blue skin standing out from the green wilted looking leaves that sprout from her head and fall down her back like leaves. Her belly hangs heavy on her frame to weigh heavily on the thin stem her hips connect too. She looks as if she’s carrying quite the litter as her hands sensually rub over her taut middle, fingers gently rubbing over the bright red stretch marks that cover the sphere. Her belly looks as if it’s half your size and you’re unsure how she’s able to hold it up. Her movements are uncanny, lacking the need to breath as she sways back and forth as if to grab your attention.

Your not quite sure what to make of this heavily pregnant plant woman, but the girls are already cautiously growling at her and keeping their distance. It doesn’t seem like she can move so if you don’t get too close to her it doesn’t look like she can do you any harm. If she means you any harm at all that is. She continues to sway her hips back and forth, jutting her belly out as an invitation for you to come closer.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Deal with the plant girl (Give suggestions).
2> Climb the vines.
3> Investigate the pond.
4> Go down the well.
5> Investigate the stone arches.

Hearts: 3/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything.
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 1

6dd24 No.17798

Well i'm sure all plants need to be watered. Why not get on her good side by enlisting the aid of the milk rod affected wolfos to water her.

c960e No.17806

>>17798
Genius. I vote for this. We can 'water' her without getting too close to the obvious trap.

Maybe after doing something nice for her she'll tell us what we should be doing here.

4ae28 No.17807

>>17796
Adventure

>>17798
I like that. Milk the wolfos girl into the bottle and give the bottle of milk to the Deku baba.

a8679 No.17809

Goal: Adventure

Action: >>17798 I agree with this idea, adding the caveat that we should be ready to jump back if she decides to attack us at all times.

b5629 No.17813

Adventure on! Down into the well!

Yes I remember the game and I tend to stick to it. *shrugs*

f7b49 No.17825

>>17798
This! Great write in!

1ecd1 No.17826

>>17798
I concur, but of course be cautious.
Adventure.

c1ece No.17827

Investigate the pond.
We can check it for treasure, and get some fresh water for the plant girl.

8c462 No.17830

>>17827
I actually kinda prefer this idea, since I don't immediately trust Deku Babas (even the hot human-shaped ones.) She might be nicer if we give her a little splash first.
Investigate the pond, adventure.

f9625 No.17849

>>17798
I agree with this, if our girls are willing of course.

08336 No.18324

1: Deal with the plant girl - *talk* with her.

7811b No.18471

File: 1463558861933.png (2.59 MB, 2720x2479, Deku_baba.png)

>>17796
((Huzzah, another update. I’ve been wondering if I should just abandon the pretense of attempting to have a regular schedule or if I should figure out some way to help me update regularly. Thinking of setting a set schedule of every Monday, though I’m unsure if I can keep it. Still, having a schedule might help keep me focused.))

TOTAL:
1> Handle Plant Girl 8
2>
3> Investigate Pond 2
4> Investigate Well 1
5>
.> Water Plant Girl 9 (Milk 7, Water 2), Be ready to flee, Talk to Plant Girl 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 36
-Comfort 26
-Sex 30

You examine the figure from a safe distance as she watches you back, her tantalizing movements not causing you to drop your guard quite yet. Still, you can’t help but watch as her body sways, her belly hanging far out in front of her. The girls don’t seem keen on getting close but you aren’t content to simply keep your distance. After all, a massively pregnant woman is a massively pregnant woman whether or not she’s plant. How could you resist?

And so you call out to her to see if she can communicate, but you don’t give it much attempt. She seems to react, but gives even less of an impression that she understands you than the wolfos girls do. Still, there must be some way to appease her. Perhaps an offering of some kind could dissuade her from attacking you if you get close. But what could a plant need? Sunlight and water…

You snap your fingers as an idea comes to you and you dig out your bottle, now empty after having drunk Aura’s milk earlier. You look over towards the pond, but as you do you notice something slither by just under the surface. Perhaps it would be best too keep your distance for the moment… But then you would need to find some other source to fill the bottle.

You turn back to look at the girls and you find your answer as you look towards the one who’s chest still hangs heavy on her frame from taking a swing from the milk rod. She looks back at you and blinks as your approach, tilting her head in a curious fashion as you reach up and place your hands under her tits to weigh them. Yep. Still heavy with milk. She blushes as you begin to fondle her, before pulling her into a cuddle as you start to squeeze down on her areola. She gives a restrained moan as she bites her lip, and the other two give you a somewhat unamused look at your seeming perversion in such a dire(?) situation. But a creamy stream is already leaking free as you continue to squeeze and fondle the milk out of her. It slows once the bottle is halfway filled letting you switch to her other breast and continue until your satisfied with the contents. You pull the bottle away and suck some excess from your fingers, enjoying the natural flavor as she gives a sigh of relief. She may have been a bit backed up.

With your gift now prepared you turn back to the plant girl and begin to slowly approach her. She seems excited as she sees you come closer, her wiggling growing more energetic with every step you take. Her belly sways back and forth in front of you as you reach your hand out with the bottle of milk. As you cautiously come into range you can see the features of her face more clearly through the limp leaves that hang in front of her eyes like bangs. It was at that moment that you realized she didn’t have a face. What you had mistaken for her eyes, nose, and mouth was simply a somewhat crude camouflage. You hesitate as she looms in front of you, eyes lowering to her belly to see as the markings on it and her face stretch into the facsimile of a smile. Then you quickly reel backwards as her belly opens up into a large maw and lunges at you.

You quickly realize she isn’t pregnant as you stare into her hollow belly through the mouth adorning her stomach. The lips of it close down just missing your hand and snapping over the top of the bottle. You stumble back out of her reach as her maw tilts back and empties the contents into her belly, slurping it empty, before opening wide and engulfing the bottle as well. She dances back and forth as her hands rub over her gut, appearing to be quite pleased with your offering. You stare, not having expected that. You blink as you watch her dance happily, turn back to look at the girls who all seem to be rather in shock, and then turn back to the plant girl as you hear a splash from the pond.

You had already been facing the pond, giving you a split second to spot a flash of a figure before something came sailing towards your head. You ducked to the side as a heavy clump of mud splattered against the far wall after narrowly missing your head. By the time you look back at the pond the figure is nowhere to be seen.

This leaves you back where you started, except now missing one bottle as the plant girl dances happily. At least somebody is happy about this. Her stance is now much less alluring and much more friendly, giving her less of an opposing image. Now that you’re so close you can tell that she’s much more monster than girl, though she still is at least somewhat girl. The face markings on her ‘head’ seem to be expressive as she smiles rather happily, though she doesn’t look like she can see. She must be able to feel the tremors of your movement through her roots. It doesn’t look like her stem is thick enough to hold anything, meaning whatever she eats would simple be trapped within her maw like belly. Still, she seems content at least. Possibly enough for you to get closer without having to immediately worry about said maw.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Try and fuck her.
2> Try and get your bottle back.
3> Investigate the pond.
4> Have one of the girls take action (Get the bottle back, investigate the pond, or both).
5> One of the previous options (Well, Vines, Archeway).

Hearts: 3/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything. (DROPPED)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 1

cd2d2 No.18472

>>18471
1, Sex

4e212 No.18473

>>18471

Option 1.

7cfa0 No.18481

>>18471
Always option 1.

b5629 No.18492

Uh uh, I draw the line at fake belly-mouths.

Adventure, and Down the well!

099d0 No.18498

>>18471
I vote for sex number 1. lol

b2946 No.18499

>Impreg Quest
>Any other goal but screwing everything

Goal = Sex, and #1, Fuck the Plant-Girl.

c972a No.18502

>>18471
Well shit. We lost the bottle. For something stupidly common in the real world, those things are rare and useful in the Zelda universe.

I want to >2 Get the bottle back.
But I don't yet know how, and the Deku scrub should take a higher priority.

I'll give my actual vote later.

46e06 No.18530

Woo the Plantgirl with the side goal of retrieving the bottle.

08336 No.18565

Get the bottle back, with a side-goal of not getting our faces eaten off.

8def5 No.18569

>>18499
That's the sort of mentality that can get us killed real fast, because it's still OoT and we only have three hearts.

Goal: Sex, and Option 2. If we have to screw the plant in order to get the bottle back, so be it, but getting that bottle should be our priority.

39e26 No.18571

Option 2.

8c462 No.18583

Does the Deku Baba even have the right hole for sexing? I'm actually going to vote Comfort and Option 2. Comfort mainly because I want Anon to be *very* careful about getting that bottle back. Also, the belly is actually it's mouth. Hyper-squick ON.

70bfc No.19847

Did this die, or move to another new thread?

8def5 No.19848

>>19847
Houyo tends to go several weeks/months between updates. You get used to it.

7811b No.19864

>>19847
I literally was trying to get a post out the day before you made this post. But Blue is right, I am shamefully slow on updating this recently. A bad case of too many projects and not enough stability in my life. But I'll get an update out tonight for it.

c8eb2 No.19865

>>19864
It is alright, man. Life can be a mess at times, so don't worry too much about it. I am sure we are all happy that you are putting such an effort towards this project. I am, at least.

70bfc No.19870

>>19865
This.

70bfc No.20399

Are you still alive, Houyo? We miss you!

099d0 No.20402

>>18583
It most likely would have a hole in the Deku Baba as she's not only a plant. But she would show the hero of time her virgina as she's not afraid to tease our hero about it.

XD

7811b No.20549

File: 1468733345790.png (28.37 KB, 599x599, Deku Baba Achievement png.png)

>>18471
((Later than promised. Thank you very much for your patience. I still intend to continue this, I just haven’t gotten back into the groove since Pregchan’s resurgence. I’ll have to consider trying a rapid fire week or something with a post a day to help blow through this rut maybe. Then again I feel like I’ve promised that kind of thing in the past. Anyways, enjoy the obvious death your about to receive you weirdos.))

TOTAL:
1> Fuck the plant 6
2> Get the bottle 6
3>
4>
5> Other Actions 1
.> Go down well 1, Don’t get face eaten 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 36
-Comfort 26
-Sex 3 (-30)

You ponder for a moment as you watch her do her little happy dance. Despite being a carnivorous monster and giving you a severe case of the heebie jeebies you can’t help but give her round pseudo-gut a lustful stare. It does look pretty real after all. You muse for a moment as you wonder if you could make it more authentic the old fashion way. Should you be lusting after man eating plant monsters in the middle of a haunted castle? Well, you did become an adventurer for a reason! And if she’s happy then you figure she owes you a bit of thanks…

Plus you’re not going to get that bottle back without getting close to her. And your only immediate idea on how to do that is to cuddle her. After a moment you realize you could try attacking her too, but you’ve come this far in trying to appease her to just throw your efforts away now. And now is a good time as any to try and reap the benefits of your kindness.

You motion back towards the girls to stay calm as you begin to get take a step closer towards the plant woman. She stops wiggling for a moment to ‘stare’ at you expectantly, smiling with both of her mouths as you approach. You have to admit, you’re frankly very weirded out by that. She has an uncanny look about her now that you’ve taken gotten up closer and seen her for what she really is. But if she does turn out to be dangerous then at least you have back up. She doesn’t have teeth after all, so worst comes to worst you’ll at least make it out alive. Is sweet potential monster pussy not worth the risk?

You’ve decided. It is worth the risk. And so you slowly begin to approach her again. She immediately takes notice and raises up her arm like leafy appendages and beckons you forward as if wanting to give you a big hug. Her body language seems much more friendly than alluring now, which you want to assume means that she’s not trying to lure you into a trap again. Realizing now was a good a time as any you step towards her with your own arms outstretched to return the gesture.

To your relief she doesn’t lunge at you this time and instead leans forward to embrace you, hugging you against the top of her large gut with almost a dainty touch. Her branch like arms nearly seem to lack muscles completely. Your surprised by how light she feels, and by the somewhat spongy softness of her ‘skin’. You feel like you could easily lift her off the ground if she was not rooted to it. She nuzzles up against you awkwardly, leaning far forward on her stem as your own arms reach around to feel at her. Pressing against her back, running your hands through her somewhat coarse leaves, rubbing your hands over the swell of her middle as she thankfully keeps her maw shut. When closed like this your hands glide across the skin smoothly, only barely able to feel the crease of her lips as if they were an extensive stretch mark. Her silence is a bit eerie, and her facsimile of a face is far from the fairest in the land… But there’s just something cute about it.

You cuddle against her for a bit, still feeling a bit apprehensive in dealing with a creature that is not even made of flesh. It’s weird… But she’s soft and gentle and the empty hollow feeling of her downright massive belly compels you to try and fill it one way or another. As you cuddle against her you begin to squirm out of your clothes, ingloriously kicking them off to the side. Her bare skin sinks against her soft flesh as you cuddle against her. This isn’t so bad. And you’re already rock hard from the sensual feeling of your bodies pressed together. Your shaft throbs lightly against the underside of her belly. You’re hands slowly drag down over the wide globe to feel the underside of it, reaching towards the base of her body to try and find how anatomically similar she is to a normal girl. It was at that point that you found yourself faced with disappointment as you realized she was lacking the appropriate parts to leave her impregnated.

You’re at a loss for a moment. She seems to be entirely lacking in orifices across her body. How on earth do plants mate, anyways? You knew something about seeds, but you’re not a scholar. You know little in the ways of plant fertility. You may be left blue balled despite your best efforts. With nothing much else to do you simply continue to cuddle her, giving a light dry hump against her belly every now and then.

A shiver runs up your spine as you suddenly feel a wetness squish against your dick before dragging up your stomach and chest. You draw back in shock for a moment to look down to see what on earth that was, before the obvious answer presents itself. A thick sponge like mass of tongue had slipped out from the tip of her belly and licked you, leaving a trail of sticky sap to drip off your body. You watch as it slowly drips down your shaft, feeling it begin to drip off your balls and down to the ground bellow. You look back up to her face and are greeted by an almost mischievous grin.

Plant monster blow jobs. Okay. That’ll do. You’ve come to far to turn back now, too enthralled by the sensation to consider the potential horrors that could arise from sticking your dick into the jaws of a carnivorous beast. You throw all hesitation to the side as you firmly grasp the sides of her belly and thrust your hips forward, parting them as you plant your right to the base where her belly button should be. Her expression goes from naughty to a somewhat bewildered and confused mess, but as you pull your hips back and thrust forward again you feel her wiggle and tense. The insides of her mouth must be pretty sensitive.

Before you give it much more thought you find yourself already pounding away against her lips, your nuts bouncing forward and slapping at the underside of her gut. Her body and expression continue to try and pinpoint how exactly to convey the sensations she’s feeling, her expressive false mouth looking as if it were desperately caught in a silent moan. You can feel her tongue poke and prod and taste along the length of your cock, eagerly wrapping around and studying the unexpected intrusion.

You begin to pick up the pace, now not only ramming your hips against her but also pulling and pushing her light weight body in rhythm to your curious bout of love making. You’re almost worried that you’ll leave a bruise against her soft skin with how tightly you find your hands holding the side of her gut. But she hasn’t stopped running her tongue along your dick, feeling as if she’s almost milking it as her lips purse down around it. You never imagined that you would actually be directly fucking a fat, round belly like this… But the idea is altogether too arousing for you to mind at the moment as the build of up of sensations and the shear perversity of what you were doing get the best of you. With a loud grunt you feel your sac tighten against your body and your cock twitch hard before you unload your precious cargo right down her ‘throat’. Her whole body seems to shake and quiver at the second instance of being watered today, rewarded for her curious slurping as she tries to drain you dry for all your worth.

You both embrace each other as you ride the afterglow of orgasm. Or at least, whatever she just felt. Can plants orgasm? You’re left panting for a moment before letting out a satisfied sigh, not really too concerned with the answer.

That was weird.

=
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Mother Nature: Knocked up a Deku Baba. 10 P
Reward: You have a drawing presence. Skilled at coaxing people into following you.
=

WHACK!

=Lose 1 Heart=

You’re disoriented as a ball of mud explodes against your head, knocking you out of the embrace of the plant woman. You stumble and fall, unprepared to brace yourself while being so vulnerable. You land on the ground with a gentle thud and lay there, head ringing as you try to collect your senses.

You raise your head to look up at the plant woman, who looks even more startled and confused now. You’re treated to a somewhat gross scene of her jaws hanging open in shock, your own seed mixed with the saliva dripping out of her mouth. With a mixture of relief and squick you watch as the bottle drops out and onto the grass with a thud. It’s covered in both the aforementioned fluids too…

You turn to look over at the wolfos girls. They seem to be completely ignoring that you’ve been attacked. They seem to be sitting around with a range of expressions from annoyance, jealousy, and boredom. Their last alpha likely did not go around fucking plant monsters.

You clutch your head as you stagger to your feet and decide what to do.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Go find out what’s been attacking you and deal with it. (Choose Item)
2> Just move on while trying to avoid being attacked again. (Well, Vines, Archway)
3> See if you can investigate the plant girl more. It would be rude to fuck and run.
4> Send the girls to deal with this threat.
5> Retreat to somewhere safe.

Hearts: 2/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything. (UNCLEAN)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 1

53bef No.20550

>>20549
Take out our shield, and use it as a guard while we investigate what attacked us.

c972a No.20551

>>20549
Hooray, you're back!

Goal:
Sex. We need to refill that meter.

Action:
Pull out the shield, guard from the direction that we think the attack came from, but keep an eye out around us also. The attacker may have moved, or there may be more.

39d4b No.20553

>>20549
Well that was weird…

Anyway:
I too vote for option 1 and protection with the shield.

Goal:
Sex.

8def5 No.20554

Hurray for guaranteed safe sex abilities.

Goal: Sex

Action: Option 1, shield, and if we're approaching the water with this investigation, make a mental note to clean out the bottle because… ugh.

b5629 No.20559

Adventure, option 1, shield. And keep an eye on our wolf girls too.

b2946 No.20573

Goal: Sex

As for our Action, use the tried and true Shield and Milk Rod combo.

Whatever the creature is that thinks it's funny to nail us with mud won't be swimming around so easily with a few dozen gallons of milk weighing it down!

8c462 No.20574

A creature in water that spits damaging clods of mud…so an Octoro(c?)k, then. I don't think we have anything with enough range to fight it, so yeah. Shield and watch for it to change position.

Also recharge our Sexy Beeeeeeam (Sex vote)

7811b No.21256

File: 1470820758390.png (Spoiler Image, 106.62 KB, 243x323, Octorock.png)

>>20549
((New Update.))

TOTAL:
1> Deal with what was attacking you 7
2>
3>
4>
5>
.> Use Shield 7, Clean Bottle 1, Keep an eye on the girls 1, Milk Rod 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 36
-Comfort 25
-Sex 7

With a quick shake of your head to throw off the dull throbbing of your noggin you quickly dash over to grab your discarded belongings. Finding yourself needing to get dressed so often in preparation for battle has made you pretty good at putting your clothes on quickly. And so, with a small flourish of your shield you’re prepared to investigate this mysterious danger. You look back at the plant woman once again, who seems a little disappointed that you’re still not cuddling. She ‘watches’ you as you begin to inch towards the water. You also turn back to the girls who have since noticed something is wrong and have grown alert.

You raise your shield now as you approach, not looking to be caught off guard this time. Whatever is slinging mud around isn’t going to get past your defenses. You step forward slowly, one foot in front of the other as you peek around your shield. The water seems still, but the slightest ripple here and there betrays the movement under the surface.

You’re still several feet away from the edge when it happens. A purple figure erupts from the water with a splash, raining droplets over the pond. You only have a moment to raise your shield as you suddenly watch as it’s belly expands outwards before rapidly deflating to fire a heavy stone at you. You feel the weight of the rock bounce off your shield and ricochet high into the air. Risking a peek around your defense you catch the sight of the stone plummeting down… And landing upon your attacker’s noggin with a thick THUNK! The figure staggers for a split second before collapsing back into the water, and just like that the battle is over. The creature that attacked you floats face down on the surface of the water, unmoving.

You let out a sigh of relief as you approach the pond’s edge and examine the figure. Most of it’s body is obscured by the murky water, but it’s purple colored hide is quite distinct. It seems humanoid in shape, but being only able to see it’s back makes it hard to make out any details. And then even less so as it begins to sink under the water.

And then a sinking feeling joins it as you realize the fight wasn’t over. In a deft flurry of movement that you can barely make out you see spin around under water and stare at you with two bright green eyes. You raise your shield and attempt to step back, only to stumble as a purple appendage splashes out of the water and wraps around your ankle. You stagger as it is joined by others, purple tentacles that attempt to grab and bind you. You brace yourself as you turn back to look over to the girls for help to see them dashing over.

The next moment you are pulled beneath the surface as cold water rushes up around you. You fight the disorienting feeling of floating as you whip around and struggle against the monster. You’re greeted once again by the stare of two bright green eyes that menace you through the murky pond. But now that you too are under the surface you can better make out the appearance of your assailant. A woman, appearing human save for the batch of tentacles that extend from her hips in place of legs. She drags you down and attempts to hold you with both her arms and your tendrils, but mercifully despite having the home field advantage she shows little in the way of physical strength. You thrash and squirm as she struggles to keep a hold on you, your shield raised to block any attempt for her to beat at you.

You struggle for a bit longer, holding your breath as she tries to drag you down under her. You feel her grip start to weaken as you bang your shield against her, but you can only hold out for so long before air will become a major issue. Not only that, but through the turmoil you feel as if the two of you are being pulled along by a current. Wasn’t this a still pond? You curse the unreliable nature of this place as the two of you are dragged about in the throes of your life or death struggle.

You feel your lungs begin to burn for air. In one last desperate strike you swing your shield through the water to slam it against the side of her head. You feel her grip on you weaken as you wriggle free from her and watch her clutch the painful blow. The current begins to pull you two apart as your instincts kick in and you begin to swim up towards the surface. Another mercy that you don’t have far to go before you break the air and gasp for dear life. The air is rank and stale but of so welcome as you fill your lungs and drag yourself onto the nearest piece of land you can grasp.

Making sure that you are well away from the reach of anything else that might be in the water, you collapse and pant. You shiver as the cold air clings to your soaked body and look about to wonder where you are. You seem to be in some kind of small tunnel with a small manmade stream running through it. It doesn’t seem to be very long as sunlight dimly pours down from either end, at which you spot stairs ladders leading upwards. You look over into the water, only to see that there doesn’t seem to be any sign of the tentacle woman. Hopefully she took enough of a beating to learn her lesson.

(-30 Adventure points for combat. 6 Remain.)

You lay there, the scent of wet dog filling the air. For a second you wonder where it’s coming from before you realize you’re still a wolfos. Strange how you could so easily forget something like that. As you take a moment to take a few more well deserved deep breaths of air you hear a howling. You jolt up and quickly get to your feet as you listen to see where it was coming from. Then you hear a loud whimpering coming from one of the tunnel’s exits. Taking a chance you walk under it and call out. Then, with a sigh of relief, you see three heads peek down the entrance at you. For the first time that you can recall the girls seem happy to see you. You realize you must be at the bottom of the well as the three of them clamber down to join you. You’re somewhat surprised as they pile onto you and cuddle you for a moment, prodding and investigating to make sure you’re not injured. At least they seem to be warming up to you and your shenanigans.

This leaves you at the bottom of the well. After taking a moment to make sure you have everything (and being very careful as you clean off the bottle), you decide to investigate the other end of the tunnel. With the girls in tow you make your way up the ladder.

And find yourself in another garden. For a second you’re uncertain if you got turned around. There’s a well, a pond, stone archways… And even a familiar looking plant woman, who seemed delighted to see you as she waved her leafy hand to greet you. This does indeed appear to be the same garden as before. You look about in confusion as you grumble about the confusing nature of this haunted place as you take a step forward.

Then… You feel uneasy. Something is wrong. You stop, unsure of what it is that has you so put off. Then you realize that the room is a mirror of the other one. The well, the pond, the door you originally arrived from, all of it are on the opposite side of where it all should be.

Laughter rings out. You whip around to face the plant girl as her human mouth cackles with an evil glee. You draw your shield and prepare to defend yourself as the false sunlight dies and plunges the room into darkness. The girls growl menacingly as the trappings of the room begin to melt away, leaving it bare save for the plant girl. She begins to hum a small tune that you can’t quite make out as her arms wrap around her belly and cradle it lovingly… Before her bright green eyes open and stare at you with a dire glare.

Then she too melts away, the spongy surface of her skin dissipating to reveal a shadow garbed in green robes. The ghost you were chasing. In her arms she cradles a bright green flame as if it were a child. Then before you can move she spins in a flourish and floats up into the ceiling. Above you the flame spreads out into an image. A young woman clad in green, but not the young one who you had been looking for. Vibrant and youthful, as alive as the green robes she wore. In one hand she held a sword casually rested upon her shoulder.

Suddenly the image falls. You raise your shield up to protect yourself as it lands before you and shatters into pieces. Green flames suddenly cover the walls. You hear a panicked whimper escape from one of the girls as you look about in a desperate attempt to find an exit. But there is none. Another wicked laugh echoes from the shattered pieces of the image on the ground. There has to be something you can do.

Maybe you can put the image back together. Quickly you scan over the tattered remnants, finding 5 corner pieces to the puzzle. But that’s one more than there should be. You have to find which one is the fake corner and remove it to complete the image.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> QWERUIOSWORDUREIOUE
2> ASLLKDFJGDKYOUTHALJEU
3> AJXKEITGREENAHLKDNELM
4> SJAEALIVECMNBUXMEITPG
5> CHDNEDEATHNCDEATHUIO

Hearts: 2/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything. (EMPTY)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 1

8c462 No.21262

Hey! Listen!
Each of the options has a word inside them! Sword, Youth, Green, Alive, and Death! (Sorry if I broke the puzzle too quickly, but when I see random strings of letters like that, I naturally try to find words inside them…)
In the paragraph describing the picture, four of those five words are used. Therefore, the unused word is the fake piece: Death, or Option 5! That's my vote; get rid of it!
Oh, also Action, just in case.

59dc8 No.21264

Option 5, sex is the goal

c8eb2 No.21265

>>21262
Thanks, Navi!
I agree with his/her hypothesis. It even lists DEATH twice for it to stand out more.
Option 5.

On a side note, did we actually knock up the Deku Baba or simply "water" it?

c8eb2 No.21266

>>21265
Oh, and I choose adventure.

8def5 No.21276

>>21262
Don't get us killed, Limits. I'm agreeing with you.

Goal: Sex

b5629 No.21278

I also agree with the idea that Option 5 is out of place.

Goal: Comfort. May need that Escape move if things don't cool down in short order.

cac91 No.21320

Goal sex, option 5

b2946 No.21334

Goal: Sex (Because reasons.)
Option Five.

93ad2 No.21375

Goal: Sex.
Gotta leave the largest amount of starting choices for the next gen.
Option 5.

bbe97 No.21415

>>21256
>>21262
Seems like Limits solved the puzzle for us. Get rid of the last block.

Goal, let's power up adventure again, we may need the help.

9b418 No.21432

>>21265
I'm a guy. I just figured it would be appropriate to use Navi's mannerisms for giving advice in solving a puzzle.

>>21276
I would do no such thing! Name one CYOA where my ideas have led people astray *harrumph*.

>>21415
I'd like to think so. We'll see when Houyo gives us the next update.

c8eb2 No.21445

>>21432
I didn't mean anything negative by it. Second only to Midna, Navi is one of my favorite guides. And I got a lot of flak the last time I assumed someones gender, so it is just a habit to write that he/she stuff.

8c462 No.21448

>>21445
Ah, OK. No problem there, in that case.

7811b No.21595

File: 1472027483218.png (Spoiler Image, 319.23 KB, 746x487, Spirit_House1.png)

>>21256
((This is the 50th ‘chapter’ so far. Neat.))

TOTAL:
1>
2>
3>
4>
5> Death 6
.>

GOAL:
-Adventure 8
-Comfort 25
-Sex 11

You fall to your knees and scramble about as you begin to collect the fragments of the picture, each piece a heavy fracture of stone with a part of the image painted upon it. They feel heavy in your hand as you pick them up and turn them over to examine them, looking them up and down as you try to put together the picture in your head. You roll the pieces over in your hand trying to make sense of which way they should be facing, doing your best to ignore the rising heat of the nightmarish green flames the surround you.

You hear the girls whimper and whine louder as they crowd behind you, pressing as close to you as they can as you look up from your task. You inhale sharply as you realize the flames are inching towards you, every moment bring them closer and closer towards the center of the room. You swallow the panic welling up your chest and try to keep a clear mind. You can do this. You have to. One piece has the handle of the sword, and that gives you a base to start with. Quickly, though much more slower than you’d like, you begin to slot each broken piece against the others. This piece goes here, this piece goes there. Bit by bit the image of the girl begins to reach completion.

Soon the outline of the girl is complete, every piece fit into place but two. You look down at the image before you, the picture of the girl standing their minus a large corner slab that holds her face. In your hands you hold two identical pieces, each one with her carefree smiling face grinning back up at you. Both would fit perfectly into place, but one of them must be fake. But how can you tell? You look up to find that the fire has gotten startlingly close which has left little room for the four of you to stand safely. The girls are practically crawling up your back as you grit your teeth. You turn the fragments over in your hands one last time.

As you do you’re surprised to find a second image on the back of one of them. The other is plain stone, but this one… The face of the girl stares back at you not with the happy smile that you had seen, but with no smile at all. In fact she has no face at all under the robes. Simply two glowing green eyes staring up at you with an almost hateful gaze. Without thinking you move and slip the other stone into place, leaving the shadow image the only piece not used.

Everything goes quiet and dark as the flames go out. The four of you are pressed closely enough together that you can all feel each other panting from the heat and terror that had gripped you. You give a deep sigh of relief as you look down at the image of the girl. She smiles back up at you as if with gratitude, though you can only be grateful that you weren’t burnt alive. You wonder… Who is she? Or… Who was she? You can tell that she wears the same robes of the spirit you had been chasing, which means this is a picture of her when she was still alive. But what had turned such a happy looking girl into the vengeful specter that had just menaced you?

You can ponder no more as the image bursts into flames before your very eyes. The stone burns away as noxious smoke rises up from it. You stumble back, the girls doing much the same to give you room as a green cloud begins to hang in mid air. You tightly grip the final unused fragment only to feel it crumble in your grasp. You look down to see the dust of it swirl about and rise up into the plume before forming into the familiar gaze of a pair of green eyes glaring at you.

The smoke coalesces as the outline of a body begins to form around her. The shadowy spindle of arms before now grow into full limbs as the specter of muscles take shape. A short pair of legs hangs beneath her that would have had her looking up at you were not for her hanging in the air above you. Her body fills out into a feminine shape, but one that seemingly never had gotten the chance to fully mature. Her hair is pulled up into a large top knot that pokes out of the top of her hooded robe that keeps her face hidden in darkness. Her robes fall about her body to frame her ghostly appearance as the flames rise up into a ball before her. She reaches up to grasp it and they grow in intensity before elongating into shape. They too take form now into the shape of a sword that she holds with a practiced ease. As if it weighed nothing she would twirl and flourish it, the woosh of air being sliced through echoing around the empty room before she would bring it up and point it towards you in a challenge.

Time to defend yourself.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Face her. (Choose any two items to use in combat. Every item will have an effect one way or other though some will have detrimental affects.)
2> Have the wolfos girls fight her.
3> Refuse to fight her. (Explain what you do instead.)
4> Flee now that you have the chance to do so.
5> Lure her to another part of the castle.

Hearts: 2/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything. (EMPTY)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 1

7811b No.21596

>>21262
No worries about breaking the puzzle too quickly. Admittedly I'm no puzzle master and I wanted to make the first 'puzzle' simple so that it wouldn't be too hard to figure out. And it's good that somebody figured it out so that you don't have to worry about dying yet. Not that I would kill you for failing a single puzzle, but this dungeon is looking like it might be a long haul and you guys are gonna want to keep your strength up as much as you can. You've got room for a few mistakes here and there, but both how well you guys do and the actions you take will effect the outcome of the story. A happy ending is not guaranteed after all, but that's half the fun. And even if you guys completely fail horribly then we'll just have to go down a 'downfall' timeline. =3

1aa53 No.21601

>>21595
Why don't we do a mix of 1 & 2 ? Just my idea, if not possible, don't consider this a vote

59dc8 No.21613

>>21601
I will vote for this, we should attack with the shield and rod, use wolfos as cover and help in flanking.

8def5 No.21617

Hey guys, don't forget to mark down a Goal. Our super sexiness and super fighting powers aren't going to recharge themselves.

As for >>21595
Goal: Adventure

And as a thought, does anyone remember what the specifics on the Skull Mask were? I thought it came from this specific area of the map, but I wanna check if anyone remembers. It might help us out here.

b5629 No.21619

Congrats on 50! Let's hope we can keep it going!

Goal: Adventure!

Anyway, I agree with a combination of 1 & 2. However, since this is a dark castle, I saw the shield and the robe of light. We blind the ghost, then let our girls have at her while she's dazed.

a68bd No.21620

>>21595
>Feminine shape that never had a chance to mature.
That's just begging to be milk rodded into a mature feminine form, at least in the breast department. We're becoming a bit of a one trick pony with the milk rod, but it's both OP and gives a great effect.

On the other hand, flanking is always the correct answer.

Combine 1 and 2, milk rod and shield, girls surround her so there's someone on all four sides (full surround bonus?)

Goal: sex

5887d No.21634

>>21595
I vote for option 1, the robe and the shield. The milk rod might not work against a ghost-like antagonists.

04911 No.21652

>>21634
Also adventure!

7811b No.21676

Hey, something I wanted to ask about. How many people are following this still? I know we've lost a lot of participation due to various reasons over time. Partly it's my own fault for being so slow to update, partly issues with the site as a whole. I just wanted to gauge how many people are still around and actively voting so I can estimate if I should wait for more votes to come in for stuff or if I should give it more time.

8def5 No.21679

>>21676
You've still got at least a couple people, myself included. Only reason I haven't put in a vote yet is because I was trying to figure out what might be a good decision before I said anything.

That said, I'm gonna go with the 1 and 2 combo, and use the Shield and Mask.

c8eb2 No.21680

I am keeping up with this thread and sometimes re-read older posts. I just have not posted a vote (besides the last one) because I am still not that adjusted to this play-style for combat and trying to figure out the best option for weapon combination. Also, I think using similar puzzles that happen in the game give us good clues on the right options.

A milk rod may work, but it depends on the enemy. If it is a spirit, it may not work due to it having no body. A shield is a good option, no matter the situation. And the skull mask is a big gambit. It can easily lead to a lot of bad things if we lose control and lose a lot of stamina. The robe is meant to be used defensively, but could be used offensively (i.e. we wrap it around our fist and use its' magic to punch her). It is enchanted with holy magic, so it should do damage to a dark spirit, like a poe. If not, we can still use the light to blind the poe and distract it while we attack.

So, for the combination of Option 1 and 2 (if not an option, then only 1), I chose the shield and robe. How the robe is used is up to the writer.

I chose Adventure.

c8eb2 No.21681

>>21680
Another option for the combo is to drape the robe onto the shield and use it as a bashing board/flashbang shield.

c972a No.21798

>>21676
I'm still following, but I guess you could have gathered that because I voted.

f1cfb No.21872

Following and loving it. A little disappointed we didn't get to play with the fox girl mode a bit more.
Or sexy wolf girl here, tho I do hope the milk rod is used more in the future.

ba2a9 No.21886

>>21872
I know, would have been fun in either of those modes.

30f92 No.21891

I just want to see our protagonist tf'd and impregnated at some point

cc982 No.21896

Where did people get the idea that Aura's Robe could create light? Creating light is an innate ability that we earned by getting Aura pregnant; the robe has literally nothing to do with it.
Check our abilities if you don't believe me.

Also, I'm going to vote along with >>21620 . Normally, I'd agree that the Milk Rod would be useless on a ghost, but 1) she's probably almost materialized by now, and 2) the Milk Rod is probably a magical weapon. After all, when Poes materialize, you can even hit them with a normal sword.

>>21676
I'm still here. Heck, I became Navi for a bit during the previous puzzle :P

c8eb2 No.21897

>>21896
Sorry, I was kind of caught up with the fact that it was a robe of light that I assumed it meant it could generate said light. Still, it was given to us by Aura, a priestess. I am hoping it has some magical holy powers.

7811b No.21908

File: 1473127332006.png (6.21 KB, 119x160, Amy.png)

>>21595
((So, here’s how this fight will work and probably how some fights will work in the future as well. Can’t say all fights will work like this, but this one will at least. When asked to choose an item, each item will be assigned either a [+], a [-], or a [0] for that particular fight. A + increases your chance of winning, a – decreases your chance of winning, and a 0 provides does not affect your chances of winning. If the final total is positive then you win the fight, but if it is 0 or negative than you take damage with more damage the more negatives you have. Regardless of it’s point score each item shall still be used and shall effect the outcome of the battle in plot ways if nothing else.))

TOTAL:
1> Fight 8
2> Have girls fight 7
3>
4>
5>
.> Shield 7, Milk Rod 3, Skull Mask 2, Light Robes 3

GOAL:
-Adventure 11
-Comfort 24
-Sex 13

Seeing her point her spectral sword at you kicks your survival instincts into gear. Without hesitating you draw your shield as you wonder how to arm yourself. She simple waits, eyes watching you with an eternal unblinking stare. You turn to the girls, who are still practically glued to your back from the close call with the fire, and give them a small head nod. They blink for a moment, still stunned and unsure of what was happening. But they soon get the message and pull away before fanning out. Their previously terrified demeanor is replaced with a focused intensity as they enter predator mode. They slowly begin to stalk around the ghostly woman, each staring intently at her as they circle. The woman keeps her sword pointed at you as she calmly looks about, her eyes focusing on each one for a moment as she watches them circle her.

Quickly you take advantage of the moment as she watches them and prepare yourself for the brawl that is about to go down. You swiftly draw the only thing you could rightly call a weapon, if it even could be called that. You hold the milk rod in your hand with a firm grip. And contemplating the ethereal and dark nature of the foe you now face drives you to pull Aura’s robes over yourself. They feel comforting and warm as if they are embracing you. The dimness of the room feels just a tad less threatening in them.

The ghost, however, does not.

Her eyes are now focused on you, the green orbs wide in a shocked expression as she sees you wearing them. And then as they narrow into venomous slits of rage she begins to tremble. Flames begin to leak from them like fiery tears, burning upwards from the corner of her eyes. She pulls back her sword and swings it through the air before her as more green flames envelop it, an enraged shriek following the blade. Then with a swiftness few mortal men could match she flies high up into the air above you, her flaming sword pointed down wards at your head. Then she falls, spinning in the air as she does so as her blade becomes a whirlwind of steel and fire.

(Robe of Light: [-])

Before she can land her first and final blow to cleave you in two you raise your shield up and catch the attack. You nearly buckle under the weight of the attack as a resounding clang echoes through the room and flames lick around the edge of your shield. Before you have a chance to strike back she bounces back away to land in front of you only to attempt the same maneuver from a different angle. Once again she spins in a tornado of flames as she races towards you, her feet not even touching the ground as her ghostly powers allow her to ignore the physical restraints that a living person would face. Your heels are dug into the ground as the second blow is once again caught by your shield. You hold onto it for dear life as she begins to swing wildly, each blow glancing and bouncing away from you as the sturdy shield holds fast. Even as the heat of each blow whips past you block her fury again and again. The girls can only stand and watch, unable to get closer to the furious dervish of attacks.

(Knight Shield: [+])

Realizing she wasn’t going to hit you without removing your shield her previously unused leg arches up and kicks the side of the shield. You’re unable to stop it as she creates an opening between the two of you, your shield arm unable to resist the strength of her kick. But before she can use this advantage you counter attack. With a forward thrust you catch her in the chest with a firm blow. She stumbles back through the air, clutching her chest as her legs mimic the motion of stumbling. With a small shudder she watches as her previously flat chest begins to expand against her robes. For a second she simple floats there, staring at her new endowments. She reaches her free hand up to grope at it to see if it was real. One firm squeeze later confirms it.

Then she scoffs. Which then turns into a laugh. She’s practically giggling as she starts to bounce in mid air to watch them bounce along with her. Unlike the wicked giggles that she had before these ones simply seem to be fueled by simple enjoyment. Her stance grows more confident as she raises her blade and looks at you, the fire in her eyes seemingly delighted despite their rage. She flings herself at you again with the same ferocity, but this time she doesn’t bother to defend herself from any potential attack you make. When you spot the chance you counter and strike her with the milk rod, causing her chest to expand further. But even now as she sports tits the size of her head she doesn’t seem to be affected by the weight or size of them at all. She almost looks like she wants to be hit as each counter attack fills her chest more and more, the space between you two growing smaller as her chest now hangs as large on her chest as Mammaron’s would.

(Milk Rod: [0])

And so you continue to block and defend, attacking when you can but not doing any damage. Her chest has blossomed much larger than anything she could have ever hoped for as they eclipse her torso. Her robes have been stretched tightly around them, only feasibly still clinging to her body due to their intangible nature. The lower half of her legs are the only thing that can be seen of her from the waist down as they dangle freely beneath the two massive orbs. The weightless bounce her movements cause them to shake and rock wildly as she continues to effortlessly swing on you, laughing like mad as the giant breasts cause her no trouble at all to continue her attack. A stain begins to form on her robe as green ooze begins to leak from her, obviously not normal healthy milk as it would be from a living person. And worst of all, though she has not landed a single blow you still feel the effort of your movements begin to weight on you. You’re growing tired as you begin to pant, but her body remains free of such needs as rest.

And then she lets out a loud cry of pain as one of the girls leaps forward and claws across her back. She swivels in mid air, nearly knocking the girl away with her chest as she tries to swing her sword in retaliation. But the wolfos is too quick and she leaps back. You see the tear of her robes on her back, the frayed cloth ending in small burns where it was torn. As she tries to strike the wolfos again a second one leaps forward from the blind spot created from her tits and bites into the side of one of her gigantic breasts. She shrieks in rage and attempts to swing her sword, but… Her chest was too large for her arm to reach around, leaving her unable to attack the woman biting at her. Her free and reaches up and ties to beat her off, knocking the girl away as she leaves another gash in her robes. Of course, once she is free from that assault the third girl dives in and tears at one of her dangling legs. With the efficiency and focus of brutal hunters they continue to tear at her, striking and darting away as she futilely attempts to strike them back.

(Wolfos Pack: [+])

Despite her massive mammary not hindering her assault on you, they have seemed to have hindered her ability to defend herself against multiple attackers. The girls circle her as she floats low to the ground, her sword arm shaking as she attempts to predict where the next attack will come from. Green flames cling to her body like wounds, slowly burning away at her ghostly form as she tries to hold herself together. She’s not laughing anymore as she quickly pants, the fire dying from her eyes as panic fills them. Her free hand clutches one of her flaming wounds in an attempt to stop it from spreading more. She looks as if she might simply burn up entirely at this rate.

But one thing is certain. You’ve won.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Finish her off.
2> Take advantage of her and knock her up. Can you knock up a ghost?
3> Simply let her burn up on her own.
4> Try to help her (Suggest how).
5> Just ignore her now and leave.

Hearts: 3/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time. (WEARING)
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything. (EMPTY)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 1

b2946 No.21914

Goal:
Sex

Action:
>Try to help her
Maybe the robes might help? Try draping her in them. Following that…
>Knock her up
BECAUSE GHOST SEX.

535dc No.21924

>>21914
Same as this

8def5 No.21925

Goal: Sex

Action: Knock her up

Because why the fuck not at this point.

c8eb2 No.21932

I don't think the robe is a good idea. She immediately showed great animosity towards us when we put it on. Maybe the bottle would be a better option since in the game, you can bottle up a poe's soul with it. However, I do not think that the poe will be very grateful since we were the ones who harmed it in the first place.

8c462 No.21960

>>21932
Actually, Duo, that might not be a bad idea. If we bottle up her soul, chances are better than zero that it'll stop her from disintegrating.
Not saying they're good, but better than zero.

b5629 No.21964

Goal: Adventure

Action: Finish her. We won't let her suffer in her (second?) death.

6654c No.21968

>>21908
Goal sex. Knock her up. We already fucked a plant. It's not like this is any weirder than that.

452ea No.22002

Goal: Sex

Action 2, of course

8e79d No.22095

>>21596

In regards to the first puzzle being "simple", I think you missed the mark on that one. I took one look at those 5 options of jumbled words and thought: "What the fuck? This is just a bunch of gibberish. Why has the author gone off the deep end again?" Granted, I saw these updates over a month after you posted them, but I digress…

7811b No.22101

>>22095
Again? Do I do so often?

d9671 No.22660

>>21676
still sparingly czech out this thread and vote
t. lurker

0c0ff No.23239

Goal: Sex

Action: Knock her up

7811b No.23578

File: 1479942066273.jpg (39.82 KB, 443x631, BV13AYi.jpg)

Update:

Hello there. I've been really inactive recently for several reasons so I figured a formal update was in order.

My computer broke, on top of all kinds of other drama hitting me. So at the moment I don't have access to my regular writing tools, and my archive may very well be dead. As much as it pains me to say this is going to have to be on hiatus until I get my stuff sorted out on the computer front.

As a request I would appreciate if anybody would archive the threads somehow incase pregchan has issues again.

And one final thing I want to bring up is: how has everbody enjoyed the story so far? Any comments, critiques, or suggestions? I miss updating this a lot and want to at least get one more chapter out before a potential indefinite hiatus.

And as always, thank you for your patience. I'm glad people got to enjoy this as much as they did.

c8eb2 No.23581

>>23578
I have no real comments that are negative. You have posed interesting puzzles recently, given us plenty of oppurtunites to impregnate, and have given us some rather good scenes. Only part I can find remotely negative is how open ended for choices. Then again, I am more used to the Impregnator King thread than this one so that may be a factor in that. Another thing is that it seems like it will take us a long time to see any of the women we have been with. In the future, maybe offer us a few instances to check up on the ones we have been with.

And don't worry about the set-backs. Life throws you a curve ball every now and then, or in the case of the maker of Tainted Elysium, it throws cow after cow. Bottom line, thank you for keeping us informed and hope you the best of luck in the future.

P.S. Please don't let it be revealed all the wolf-girls were cursed men.

8def5 No.23588

>>23578
I've pretty much enjoyed this since I first found it, no reason to stop enjoying it now. Do whatever you've gotta do, Houyo.

>>23581
Nah, by this point any sort of genderbend on them is probably permanent, and that's assuming they weren't born Wolfos to start with.

b5629 No.23589

>>23578
Good sir, I have been archiving this thread in Word since it started (even the plant girl post that I wasn't hot on), so fret not!

And I've been enjoying the adventure. It's gotten a little odd at times for me, but that has to do with personal taste. You've presented the world well and given reasonable choices and consequences for our actions. Sorry about the drama, but we hope to see you soon!

7811b No.23596

>>23589
Thanks, I appreciate that. And sorry for when stuff you don't like shows up, I try to walk the tight rope between pleasing normies with out freaking then out, and pleasing weirdos with odd scenarios. I do my best to let the dice fall and let the vote decide.

>>23581
I'll be honest, I really hadn't decided yet and I didn't put much thought into it. But since you asked so nicely I'll throw you a bone and promise that they aren't dudes. I don't want to give anybody anxiety over it. XD Cause if it's that worrying to you that you had to bring it up then the least I can do is reassure you.

As for fans of genderbending (I know there was at least one of you, as well as fans of a female protagonist) I'll see about trying to throw you another bone sometime. Or if you're really desperate I have started taking story commisions (though those are also on hold due to computer issues).

c8eb2 No.23598

>>23596
I would have been alright if they were men. It is simply that I am just not that big on mpreg. Never liked the idea of essentially either pooping out a baby or passing them like a kidney stone. But I respect any choices you, the author, make and will roll with them for the story (only slightly begrudgingly).

I have a question regarding this subject. If what I stated was true (them being men) and that they would remain pregnant after a genderbend (if they were male originally), could that potentially happen to us? Like you have said, you are presenting moments for those who like genderbending things and I would just like to know how you would handle a pregnant person being switched genders.

7811b No.23599

>>23598
I honestly don't know, I didn't forsee it becoming an issue. Though I'll be honest my personal preference is that the person would stay a woman, I'm not opposed to mpreg and actually can enjoy it (though I'm straight so finding scenarios that cater to me are pretty rare). I didn't forsee any situations where mpreg would come into the story, though I can't say it won't. I just have no immediate plans for it.

Though it's inclusion would likely rely on voting like everything else.

0c27d No.29681

Goal: Sex

Action: Knock her up

7811b No.29721

File: 1498572561757.png (162.88 KB, 599x599, AnnyCongratsAchievement.png)

>>21908
((Welcome to Legend of Vyrule after 9 years in development hopefully its worth the wait!))

TOTAL:
1> Finish her 1
2> Knock her up 7
3>
4> Help 2
5>
.> Robes 2, Bottle 2

GOAL:
-Adventure 11
-Comfort 23
-Sex 18

As she desperately clutches at a growing patch of flame spreading across her sword arm you realize now is the time to make your move. The fires flicker between her fingers as they eat away at the material form of her robes. Her chest wobbles heavily with each mock pant she makes, making her floating form weave precariously. She no longer was focused on you, her eyes and sword trained on the girls as you gauged your moment to strike.

There.

You rush towards her with your shield primed at your side. She was caught off guard as she found you rushing forward, not expecting you to attack when you seemingly had no weapon. In an awkward spin she heaved her chest around in an attempt to make room to raise her sword up to defend herself. But you were ready for that. As she brought her sword up you brought your shield up to meet it with a resounding CLANG! Fire erupted from her wrist as she failed to keep her grip on her weapon. It cut an arch through the air before sailing towards the floor and embedding itself into the ground. She floated there stunned as she watched her weapon leave her.

She now floated in front of you, more a pair of massive ghostly breasts than a girl at this point. And with each passing moment she grew less and less corporeal as the flames ate away at her. She couldn't even seen you around her breasts as you suddenly ducked under them. But she could feel you as you squished yourself up against the underside of her tits and grabbed a hold of her thighs.

The next moment a hauntingly feminine shriek pierced the air as you pulled her down out of the air and onto your lap. Her already fraying robes tore over the top of your head as you head was plunged into an ocean of shadowy under cleavage. It was as dark as the void, yet as cool and soft as a moonless night. But it was nothing compared to the feeling of your cock plunging into the depths of her robes. It was hard to tell if there was even a pussy down there, but there certainly was something wrapped around your dick as you began to bounce your hips up into her. She was greatly mistaken when she assumed you were lacking any weapons as you took a firm hold of her slender hips and furiously began to vent your battle lust up into her.

And she certainly felt it telling from the wails and moans that you felt reverberating from her body. They felt muffled and distant with your head wedged up into her under boob but there was no mistaking that you had struck home. You could feel her flail and wobble around you, but with her massive tits enveloping and protecting you there was little she could do except brace herself and try not to be fucked to literal pieces as she continued to burn away. Despite the size of her tits she was weightless, her body easily raised and lowered onto your shaft with not even wind resistance to slow her down. Her screams were growing louder in rhythm with your thrusting, hips slapping against her ass as the sound of both confused pleasure and growing fear edged on her.

With one final slam up into her your balls tightened and emptied as you fired a thick load up into her. Her body weightlessly quivered in response at the sudden infusion of seed splattered into her body, the first trace of life that she had felt in who knew how many years gathering inside her. Her fingers dug into her hips as you unloaded the last few spurts of jizz before you finished and let go. You fell back onto the ground and panted as she floated up off you to groan and shiver in the air.

=
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Sword Fight: Knocked up Anny Poe. 10 P
Reward: You can engulf your weapons in green flame to perform a weightless spin attack.
=

As your eyes grew accustomed to seeing light once again you looked up to see your antagonistic lover hovering in the air above you. You can tell that your furious fucking had done nothing to stop her from burning further. Large swathes of her robes were gone, and with them seemingly parts of her body with it. One of her arms now ended in a flaming stump, and her legs bellow the thighs were entirely gone. And large patches of flames covered her chest, leaving just her face… Which was now half engulfed in flames, a single eye visibly clenched in pain as her arm curled up under her gargantuan chest to clutch at her stomach.

Her body suddenly spasmed as she let out a pained gasp. You scrambled to your feet and watched as she shook again before you realized what you were seeing. Her arm, though you could barely see it, seemed to be pushing up against her breasts as a violent shove pressed out from her torso. What her torso was now nearly entirely bare, her robes only just barely managing to cover her fat tits. This gave you a perfect view of the tiny waistline she previously had curving outwards and swelling further and further. Another violent bulge pressed out of her shadowy body as her stomach grew to the size of her head. She let out another scream as the flurry of movement inside her only grew stronger as it had room to grow. Even the flames that were trying to engulf her couldn't keep up with her growth as her belly grew to rival the push her tits upwards. The writhing gut was quickly as large as one of her absurd breasts… And was looking to soon dwarf both of them!

You're shaken from your staring as she lets out an agonized scream, this time lacking the haunting tone to simply sob with the voice of a woman pushed to the breaking point. Her remaining eye stared up into the ceiling as a green flame bursts from the corner of her eye and trickled down her face. You realized that there was very little left of her besides a head, her massive chest, and her even larger belly filled with your children. You could almost see through her, the silhouette of small forms filling her gut barely visible as she seems to flicker on the verge of vanishing. Unsure of what to do but overtaken with a sense of responsibility you pull the robes of light off your body and throw it over her form to replace her robes that had burned away.

A flash of light blinds you for a moment as you raise your hand to shield your eyes.

As you blink the vision back into your eyes you're left to gawk at the sight before you. A girl floats in the air, alive and youthful as the green locks of hair that curl around her head. You instantly recognize her as the girl from the painting you had seen before, with sword slung across her should. But instead of the green robes she had carried with her into the afterlife she now wore the robes you had thrown over her… Which were stretched to their absolute limit around her still gigantic chest and her IMMENSE mountain of a gut. You had never seen anything like it before. You reach out to gently press your hand against it before you feel a gentle kick respond. You stand in awe for a moment of what you had done to her before turning to look at her face, a look of exhaustion over taken by deep sleep on her face.

You reach out to attempt to rouse her, but before you can she suddenly glows softly… And begins to shrink. As you watch her and her swollen body shimmer as she grows smaller and smaller until she's nothing but a small green tinted ball of light. You hesitate for a moment, unsure of what to do with her. Then with a bit of intuition you pull out your bottle and gently guide her into it. You close it up and bring it up to examine it to see her sleeping form floating inside.

With a sigh you pocket her safely in your pouch and look around. The green flames that had surrounded you had long since vanished. The wolfos girls had been dutifully watching as they do, waiting for your cue. They seem a bit worked up from the battle but are calming down now that the enemy has vanished. Now that the illusion has faded away you realize you are sitting in what looks like an empty garden. The moon shines down on you from above, and the well that you climbed up from sits where you had left it. The only things new to your sight is a door which leads back into the castle and…

A picture. The same picture of the girl before, but not quite how you remember it. Her sword was still slung over her shoulder, but now she was leaning forward against a belly that extending well past anything that could fit in the frame. She looked simply surprised. You take a moment to take in the image before turning to look at her sword stuck in the ground. Now that there was no ghostly influence over it there was no telling that it was an old sword. It looked as if it had been beaten and battered, nowhere near as sharp as it had been ages ago. But it seemed as if somebody had tried to maintain it through the wear and tear. You reach out and grasp it before pulling it from the ground and raising it above your head. The moon dimly reflects off of it as you feel it's weight in your hand. You might as well keep it for her.

You turn to the girls and motion for them to follow as you head for the door. It opens up to leave you back at the entrance where you had seen the other ghosts from before. That was only one of four… Hopefully the others won't be so harrowing.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Head after the red one.
2> Head after the blue one.
3> Head after the purple one.
4> Explore the castle.
5> Leave.

Hearts: 3/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)
-Flaming Flourish: Can perform a weightless green flame spin attack. (From Knocking up Anny Poe)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time. (USED)
-Anny Poe: A heavily pregnant green haired ghost trapped in a bottle. Wearing the Robe of Light. (ASLEEP)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.
-Poe Sword: Worn out sword belonging to Anny Poe.
FUNDS: 1

7811b No.29722

WHEW. Okay. That only took me ten thousand years. Does this mean Legend of Vyrule is back? I have absolutely no clue. I can't promise anything. Time is an illusion and life is suffering. Enjoy fucking a ghost.

0ce97 No.29725

>>29721
I say Adventure!

Go for route 1! the red!

0ce97 No.29726

>>29725
That was me sorry…. didnt have my name on it

7c8c5 No.29728

>>29721

Option 1.

69e0e No.29729

Only thing that could've made that better would've been a "ghost blowjob" joke. Maybe next time.

Adventure, and go for the red ghost.

633bf No.29730

Just remember, you're here forever!

Let's get a conseus built, adventure, and red ghost!

d00f2 No.29753

Note to self. Stop writing these at 5 am and submitting them without proof reading.

5a131 No.29755

>>29722
If you want, I can help remind you about this being a thing.
Anyway, yeah. We're going to need adventure to challenge the next Poe, probably. And that would be the red one, I'm.

f48e6 No.29756

I'm a little worried about the other three, though. Was the purification due to the robes or due to the fucking? If it was the robes, we're probably not going to be able to do the same with the other three, which is kinda sad to think about. I'd be totally cool with collecting revived former ghost girls as harem members.

2a693 No.29759

>>29756
Ann might be able to spread her purification. We'll have to see.

5765c No.29760

>>29721
Holy crap you're back! I thought this LONG dead.

Red-venture.

37cfa No.29770

I vote for taking on the red ghost and seeking adventure.

>>29681
This guy was truly prophetic

65a95 No.29773

If the others become light, we won't be able to keep them since we don't have enough bottles. Hopefully they're not as tragic in terms of characters.

Anyway, Adventure on to the Red Ghost!

f48e6 No.29774

>>29773
Not necessarily. We might not have to follow game physics on what sort of stuff we can keep in a single bottle, so long as we aren't doing something stupid like dunking it in water while she's in it. I do agree with finding more bottles if we can, but if it's just these four and they don't mind sharing the room, we'd hopefully be fine.

5e687 No.29828

>>29774
Please save the sad ghosties in the snow :<

(I have recently gained a greater metaphorical appreciation for ghosts, for reasons that Houyo understands.)

f48e6 No.29835

>>29828
Not that I'm against the support, but what did you do, Limits. -_-;;

117c3 No.29837

>>29835
Hahaha, nothing that should cause you to make that face. Just got involved in a campaign of Maiesta RPG, the tabletop RPG for gravidophiles/maiesiophiles.
My character is part of a character class called "Hungry Ghost". They're stealthy, decent at crowd control, and can assassinate the crap out of things under the right circumstances. Lots of single-target DPS for them :3

7811b No.30016

File: 1499219881880.png (Spoiler Image, 37.25 KB, 219x193, Wallmaster.png)

>>29721
((Hey, for some reason the health meter was at 2/3 before the last fight but then was 3/3 after it. I think it was a typo, so I changed it back to 2/3. If I made a mistake or something and it should be at 3/3 point it out to me. Also I proof read this one. Yay.))

TOTAL:
1> Red 8
2>
3>
4>
5>
.>

GOAL:
-Adventure 17
-Comfort 22
-Sex 17

Now that you find yourself back in the castle's foyer you take a moment to plan your next action. Your attention is brought to the middle of the room by a flickering light. The four empty torches are now less empty as a green flame burns in one of them. That's as clear an indication as any that you're on the right track at least. You scratch your ear as you decide which of the ghosts to chase after next. With no real strategy to aid in your decision you simply decide to pursue the red one next. You make your way over towards the door it flew through and step inside.

You and the girls now find yourself in a long hall with a deep red carpet stretching from one end to the other. It's a tad hard to see the other end with how far it stretches but you begin to make your way forward. But as you do so you start to feel odd. Your steps feel uneasy as you press on as if your center of gravity is changing as you move. You look down at the floor beneath you and to your surprise the floor has began to curve beneath your feet. The hall begins to twist before your eyes as the rug is pulled up to curl around the walls and ceiling. You keep yourself from becoming disoriented as best you can as you walk forward. As you do you realize that you're now walking on the wall, and soon on the ceiling.

You turn back to make sure the girls are doing alright. They seem just as disoriented as you if not more so, but they are managing to stick close. But you notice something. Their shadows are a deep black and stand out against the wall. They stand out far too much for what little light fills this dim hall. You look down at your own shadow only to see it waver and move without you. It morphs and shapes itself into the silhouette of a large hand… Before it reaches up to try and grab at you.

You leap back away from it as the black form escapes the ground and hangs in the air. A large gnarled claw flexes and squeezes around where you were standing before it melts back into the floor. As it does it leaves behind a soft flickering light in it's place. At first you mistake it for a fairy before the red glow beings to float closer and you realize it's a ghostly moth of some kind. It suddenly dives at you as it bursts into flames, causing you to duck to the side to avoid it. The shadow begins to circle the four of you before you see the other three shadows pull away to being to swarm with it.

At that point you shout for the others to run as you turn and begin to bolt down the twisted corridor, running along the spiraled path as you follow it around and around. You turn back to see as the hands pull free from the ceiling and walls to slam into the ground where you'd been standing. They furiously scratch and pound against the stone before forming and reforming back into shadows as the hall begins to fill with more flaming moths that burn out and fall around you.

Faster than you realize you're at the door and charge through it. As the girls pile through you slam it shut behind them and hold it shut. You tense as you prepare for the weight of the massive claws to slam into the door, but as you wait they never come. After a moment of hesitation you step back and examine the room you're now in. To you're surprise you seem to find yourself within a large stair well. Three flights of stairs lead upwards to a second floor, but you're more interested in the paintings hanging above the stairs.

Each one is an identical picture of a woman in red robes, the style of which seem familiar. Her pose and posture however are different. This woman seemed older than the girl in green, body more mature and full. To say nothing of the bulge of muscle in her arm as she flexed it, the thick bicep in stark contrast to the previous girl's lithe form. Red moths seem to flutter around her as she poses.

A sudden woosh alerts you to the door swinging open behind you. You turn around and prepare yourself as you see the four shadows from before slide across the ground past you. You turn to follow them as they slip up the stairs before each of them begins to sink up into one of the three paintings. A large claw soon mars the images of the woman as the paintings now each sport a single claw blocking the view of the woman.

A crackling sound behind you catches your attention as you turn once again to see the hallway from before filled with red flames as moths begin to float and flutter through the doorway. They begin to fill this room too leaving you to begin to choke on the smoke. You'll have to do something quick before you're overcome by the flames.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Fight back the moths. (Choose how.)
2> Attack one of the paintings. (Pick one.)
3> Attack all of the paintings.
4> Run back through the hallway.
5> Flee up the stairs to the second floor.

Hearts: 2/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)
-Flaming Flourish: Can perform a weightless green flame spin attack. (From Knocking up Anny Poe)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time. (USED)
-Anny Poe: A heavily pregnant green haired ghost trapped in a bottle. Wearing the Robe of Light. (ASLEEP)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.
-Poe Sword: Worn out sword belonging to Anny Poe.
FUNDS: 1

c8eb2 No.30079

Okay, first we need to analyze the situation.

4 hands came into the room and went into 3 paintings. This means either of two things: a) one of the paintings has two master hands in them or b) one the hands are still in here with us. Now if A is true, I recommend destroying the painting with those two in it first. If B is true, then we have to be very careful about what we do.

The paintings obviously point towards one of the Poe sisters, along with the moths. So, destroying the paintings may cause the moths to disappear. However, this may also lead to the destruction of the Poe. We could directry confront the moths in either of two ways: a) we use the lactation rod on the large-breasted wolfos girl (to the point of it being a fire hose) and hold back the fire and stop the advance of the fire. This may leave here vunerable to the master hand in the room (if there is one), so we would have to protect her. Or b) we use our Flaming Flourish to swat the moths. However, this may not destroy all of them and leaves us vunerable to the flames.

I don't recommend running yet. There are two many unknowns about this place to assume that the upstairs are safer than down here.

Thoughts? Ideas? These are just my observations and I will post my vote when I have had more time to think.

8333d No.30082

>>30079
Good catch, I didn't even notice the number difference during the first read. On second reading it seems to me that a) is the situation we're in.

I also read the shadows as being our own shadows. If so, there is a "male shadow" among them who controls the other three, right? That is our opponent, if we can successfully fight him, either the other three shadows will give up our or girls will easily subdue them.

It's a shame, we cannot use the robe anymore. So useful to have a weapon of light against an enemy made out of shadows…
Well, the next best thing seems to be the sword and our new flaming attack.

In conclusion:
> Attack one of the paintings: The one with two shadows in it. Use the sword and flaming flourish whenever useful.

f48e6 No.30083

>>30016
Goal: Adventure (Jesus christ we need to charge this up fast, I wasn't expecting Wallmasters)

So, from the looks of things, either the Wallmasters and the moths are both manifestations of the Poe Sister's power, or it's just the moths and the Wallmasters will need to be our target. I'm going to assume a healthy mix of both in that we're gonna need to kill that fourth hand once we go up the stairs. There isn't really anything we can do about the fire, it's more of a "Hey we kind of need to solve this problem quick" sort of situation same as the green fire was last time.

I say Action: Run for the stairs, but be alert to the possibility of that fourth Wallmaster jumping out of one of the paintings at us while we pass by.

65a95 No.30137

Safety is more important. We can fight when we can breathe better.

Goal: Adventure
Action: Make for the second floor.

c8eb2 No.30155

I am thinking that now may be a good opportunity for experimentation. If we simply go to the second floor, we may be heading into a worse situation and missed out on a good oppurtnity. We don't know what is up there. Yes, there is a fire down here, but there may be no exit upstairs. The moths are following us and we will be running upstairs. Into the smoke. If we are to do something, it has to be here. The author often drops hints about what we should do. They made a note to mention there were red moths in the paintings, so my logic dictates that they are linked.

I say option 2) destroy the painting that houses two of the hands (if there is one). Destroying it may destroy two of the hands as well and even deal with more of the moths, if my theory is true. Plus, I doubt that this is a moment where we immediately lose if we choose incorrectly (yet). We can still use a few skills we have if shit hits the fan, like Evasive Escape.

Now, question for Houyo. If we die, do we get an oppurtnity to go back and right it or is this a permadeath system?

c8eb2 No.30156

>>30155
Oh and goal: adventure.

47213 No.30157

>>30155
I feel I should go ahead and point out so there isn't any confusion that the three paintings only have a single hand on them, so if that fourth Wallmaster is hiding out in one of them it isn't visible, which I don't think is possible. I feel like the paintings have shown a set of rules about what they depict that has been very transparent so far, so as long as we keep those rules in mind we can keep from getting messed up by a blindside somewhere down the line. Or right now, for that matter.

5faa0 No.30159

>>30155
The game was designed with permadeath in mind since when you die/retire you move on to controlling one of your heirs. I however am not a killer GM, but I also enjoy slapping the shit out of people. Not for making bad decisions since trying to figure out the "right" answer is like trying to figure out the random ass clues in Scooby Doo. I just like slapping the shit out of people. I want to keep you on your toes by keeping failure a real and heavy consequence, but don't want to be so harsh that you'll all be too scared to take risks. I want playing it safe to be viable but sometimes progress can only ride on the back of risks.

But yeah, you've got a buffer right now for failure right now.

c8eb2 No.30163

>>30157
It just seemed odd that the option makes a note that you have to choose which one, but don't differ in any description (location, posture of subject, etc.) So I assume that there must be something different between them and with the lack of descriptions, I thought it might be the number of hands in them. But, if I am wrong, we should worry about the one still here.

>>30159
Thank you for reminding me. I understand permadeath being a part of this and facing consequences for our actions. But, how do our deathes impact the story? Does the world change while the next in line ages up (some areas become more hostile, certain characters emerge/disappear, etc.)? I am simply curious about the system is all.

c8eb2 No.30164

>>30163
Sorry, forgot name.

7811b No.30175

>>30163
Yeah, the world would change as much as it would with any passage of time would cause. Major and minor things might change depending on how much of the story you guys have influenced. Characters may 'disappear', but their roles will most likely continue to be filled by their descendants. Important characters (Namely, the ones you knock up) will each get an epilogue so you're not left hanging about their fates. And then you get to pick your new character from the list of children you had. More obvious time sensitive things will be a case by case basis of course. But rule of thumb is that anything you fail at you're kid will probably have a chance to do.

7811b No.30292

I'm waiting for another vote before continuing. As a heads up we're currently at a tie right now.

f5aa7 No.30293

>>30016
Goal:adventure
2) destroy one of the hand paintings.

0c27d No.30365

Goal: sex
Action: Make for the second floor.

7811b No.30378

Are you fucking with me right now.

f5aa7 No.30398

>>30365
That's just mean.

e2f1d No.30400

Ugh, fine. I really didn't want to be the tiebreaker because I'm really not sure about this, but I'll vote Adventure/destroy paintings, and *hope* that we don't destroy the red ghost in the process >_<

7811b No.30403

>>30398
XD Eh, at least it was kinda funny.

c8eb2 No.30417

>>30400
Well, there are three paintings and I simply recommended destroying the one that potentially has two hands. There will still be two after we are done and Poes (at least in the game) are expelled from the paintings if it is destroyed. We probably are destroying the hand(s) that are in the painting on the other hand. I doubt that we end up accidentally killing the red ghost, but if so you can blame me for it.

7811b No.30761

File: 1500456939486.png (7.28 KB, 118x160, Joelle.png)

>>30016
TOTAL:
1>
2> Attack one of the paintings 4
3>
4>
5> Flee up the stairs 3
.> Attack the painting with two hands 2, Attempt to not be grabbed 1, Defeat your shadow 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 21
-Comfort 21
-Sex 17

As you remember the painting of the girl before you remember the puzzle. Your brain kicks into high gear as you begin to try and decipher whatever sort of strange rules these paintings must be a part of. Your eyes scan the room for clues as you inch away from the approaching flames. The hands must have something to do with it of course. There were three paintings, but four hands. One of the shadows would be an odd one out.

You shout at the girls to follow you as you make a break for the stairs. If there are only three paintings, then the fourth shadow must have gone somewhere. Which means that one of the paintings had to have two of the shadows inside of them. You had to find that one and tear them out of there before the flames caught up to you.

You draw your newly acquired sword as you pass the first painting. It seems to shudder as you approach, the flat image of the claw inside it flexing it's muscles. Your eyes scan it for a second hidden hand, only to find nothing of the sort. The girls, and the flames, are hot on your trail as you ascend to the next painting.

You stop only long enough to glance over the painting. It is more of the same, the hand in a different pose but still alone with the girl. You make sure to keep your distance as you charge past it, wary of being grabbed in some kind of surprise attack. But even as the first picture frame is engulfed in flames bellow you this one remains still.

Which means the last painting must be the one the fourth image is hiding in. You ready your blade and fly up the stairs towards it. You bring your arm up as you look over the painting. In the brief moment you have to look over the picture you notice something. As your momentum carries your blade downwards you only manage to count a single hand within the frame. A large gash replaced the image, the wall behind it covered in a stifling darkness. Your instincts throw you to the side as you see the tips of the gnarled nails emerged from the inky black before it flies out past you as you dodge.

A scream erupts behind you as you turn around to see one of the girls, the tall one, clutched tightly within the hand's grasp. It holds her aloft in the air as she struggles, unable to break the grip it has on her. Just as suddenly as it had struck it now zipped up towards the top of the stairs and slammed through the door. With nothing left here for you the three of you give chase after her.

The door slams shut behind you with a heavy thud.

Before you is a large circular room empty save for your pack mate suspended in the air by the claw and a picture frame on display in the center. The same picture of the red robed woman as before. But this one too was marred by a dark claw. The arm she was flexing with now ended in a gnarled black mockery of a hand. The fourth shadow you were looking for. It had been here all along. As you watch the flexing arm it seems to shake and squeezes tighter before the entire picture turns black… Save for a pair of glowing red eyes that stare back at you.

The clawed hand bursts free of the painting and grasps the side of the frame as the red robed woman tears herself free. But no longer an amazonian figure of power. Instead she is as formless as her ghostly sister before her. Simply a tattered old robe and a wraith of shadows, the red glow of her eyes the only recognizable facial feature left to her. Her massive gnarled claw floats next to her as the hand restraining the wolfos girl lowers to take it's place at her other side. Before you realize it you see two more shadows slip through from behind you and emerge to float with her to complete the set as her four claws wriggle in unison.

One of them suddenly grasps the blackened picture frame and drags it to the ground. The painting falls into the hole of darkness beneath it as if it was open air. The two other empty arms drop into the dark abyss as it grows wider and wider. A mad echoing cackle escapes the spirit as it lowers itself into the darkness… Before with one last pleading look the girl in her grasp is pulled down after her.

You rush over to the side of the pit and look down, only to be greeted by the sight of butterflies floating up towards you. You step back as a figure rises with them. Your pack mate, the tall wolfos girl. Except now she wears the red robes herself. She floats there, eyes closed for as if asleep. And then they shoot open, a hateful red now glowing in them. She gives you a wide fang filled grin as she raises her two new massive claws and flexes them with a delighted giggle.

Before you can react she suddenly sinks back down into the darkness as four shadows escape it and slip across the room in disorienting patterns. They escape your sight as you try to keep up, only for a yelp of warning to cry out behind you. You turn to look at one of your remaining companions as she watches your back only to see a figure charging at you from the corner of your eye. You dive out of the way as the red robed girl charges through the spot you were standing in, barreling right over the black pit as if it were solid ground and into the far wall. You watch as she slams into the stone with a crash, leaving cracks to crumble off of it as she turns back to look at you. Unfazed. As you watch she sinks out of sight and into her own shadow, splitting into four again as they begin to circle the three of you.

Time to fight?

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Fight her. (Choose any two items to use in combat. Not all items will have affects, and some will be detrimental.)
2> Have the Wolfos fight her.
3> Refuse to fight her. (Explain what you do instead.)
4> Tackle her into the hole.
5> Flee back into the other room.

Hearts: 2/3

Race: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)
-Flaming Flourish: Can perform a weightless green flame spin attack. (From Knocking up Anny Poe)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time. (USED)
-Anny Poe: A heavily pregnant green haired ghost trapped in a bottle. Wearing the Robe of Light. (ASLEEP)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.
-Poe Sword: Worn out sword belonging to Anny Poe.

FUNDS: 1

f48e6 No.30775

>>30761
Sigh. As I thought, there was never any indication that the Wallmasters were doubled up in one of the paintings.

Goal: Adventure

Action: 1, shield and sword.

Hey Houyo, clarify something real quick. Are we fighting the Poe sister and our wolf girl, or just our wolf girl possessed by the Poe?

c8eb2 No.30776

>>30775
Yeah, this is my fault. I was so sure that that was the case and now our friend is possessed by the Red Poe (if I am reading this right). I am sorry.

Option 1. Sword and shield. Adventute.

Anny Poe's sword looks old and busted so it might not be good in a fight, plus it will probably piss the Poe off when she realises we have her sister's sword. Robes are on the other Poe and I doubt we will be able to slow her down with the lactation rod, since she is showing greater strength (the cracked wall) and can move around with the shadows. Skull mask is a big no no because I think it is a bad idea to try and control it right against what we are facing. I only hope we can get back the tall girl Wolfos without killing her.

c8eb2 No.30777

>>30776
Oh, and maybe use the green spin attack when able. Could do more damage to the Poe than the host.

65a95 No.30786

Adventure
Fight
Shield and Sword.
When we see our packmate, use the flat of the blade and the shield to wear her down. Use the edge of the blade and our remaining packmates for the rest of the shadows.

65a95 No.30787

>>30786
forgot to put my name on it.

f48e6 No.30807

>>30786
Yeah, that's a good idea. I second trying to be as absolutely non-lethal as possible with our girl.

1ecd1 No.30952

>>30807
Milk rod the packmate, I'd hate to hinder her long term, but it might make her useless enough to Red that she just lets go.

8eae9 No.31007

Just spitballing entirely here, but I feel like the red moths/butterflies could be of significance to our ghostly friend.

Goal: Adventure.
Action: Evasion, Capture Red Moths/Butterflies

7811b No.31476

File: 1502061968827.jpg (110.25 KB, 512x297, Joelle_Picture.jpg)

>>30761
((Fun Fact: I almost wrote "Another bark of warking calls out." while writing this.

Oh, and also I'll be adding another mechanic this chapter. A companions list. On retrospect I should have added this a while ago, but I never originally planned on you having traveling companions. But at this point it seems to be something worth keeping track of. I'll be adding details to it later. It won't be very complex (yet at least), but more just as a way of keeping track of their conditions.))

TOTAL:
1> Fight 3
2>
3> Refuse 1
4>
5>
.> Sword 3, Shield 3, Non-Lethal 2, Milk Rod 1, Capture Moths 1, Spin Attack 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 24
-Comfort 20
-Sex 16

You draw your shield and your newly acquired sword and decide it's time to put it to the test. Of course you are going to have a hard time actually using it when you can't even see your opponent. The four shadows that your opponent has split into are fast as they zip around the room. Every time you catch sight of one it does it's best to swirl around and slip up behind you to hide. You hold your shield at the ready to prepare for the incoming surprise attack from behind you, but you're not able to keep an eye on all four shadows.

The girls seem to be struggling to keep track of what's going on themselves, though the shadows seem to not care about being spotted by them as one circles around one of your companions like a shark circling it's prey. She stumbles about, trying to both keep an eye on it and keep away from it. You begin to cautiously approach the shadow while it has it's attentions on her but your plan is thwarted when it suddenly makes a beeline for you. You quickly dive to the side, landing near the edge of the pit. That thing is only going to make following and fighting these things harder.

A sudden bark grabs your attention as the wolfos you were trying to aid calls out a warning. You turn to look at her to see her hair standing on end as she stares behind you. That was all the warning you needed to clamber to your feet and swivel your shield up to defend yourself. You catch the sight of the red robed girl hurtling towards you with her claws outstretched before the weight of the impact collides with your shield. Even having braced yourself for the attack you're not prepared for the force behind her charge. Her claws curl around your shield as you're knocked off your feet. You don't fall though as you hold tightly onto your shield and find yourself being carried across the pit from the force of her attack. It all happens so fast that you barely have time to register what was happening before you've both cleared the pit.

(Knight Shield: [-])

=Lose 1 Heart=

A resounding crack echoes through the room as pain momentarily blinds you. Your eyes focus as your body begins to heavily ache. You feel pieces of stone crumble off the wall against your back and clatter to the floor as your arm shakily holds your shield up against the claws still gripping at it. It seems that she's slammed you against the wall all the way across the room. The claws force your shield downwards to let those fiery eyes get a good look at you. Her lips curl into a smug grin, those wolfos fangs glinting with a cruel sharpness that made you shiver.

Her eyes went wide as her expression suddenly turned into that of surprise and pain. You felt her pulled off of you with a loud agonized howl. Her claws reach around to grab in panic at her back side as you see your other two partners have taken a firm hold of her tail and are yanking it as hard as they possibly can. You can almost see tears in her eyes as she whimpers and flails for a moment in an attempt to get away.

(Wolfos Pack: [+])

(Tail Weak Point: [+])

After a moment the whimpers begin to grow into furious howls of rage. Moths begin to coalesce around her and burst into flames as she begins to thrash about. Soon the girls are forced to let go or risk being burned as the woman spins about in a fury of red flames. She lets out a roar of indignant rage and turns back to look at you with a furious glare. By now you've steadied yourself enough to stand and block out the pain. Her eyes narrow as she sinks back into the shadows and leaves the room filled with flaming moths.

The girls begin to focus on avoiding the flames as you do the same. You try to focus on the shadows once again now spreading out across the room but give up on them. You bat away at the ephemeral pests with your sword and shield, keeping the flames away from you as best as you can. They're hardly a threat and distract you more than anything. But you're prepared for a sudden attack now and won't be making the same mistake. You attempt to reach out and grab one of them from the air but it simply bursts into flames before you can.

Another warning barks out. This time you're ready. Before even turning to look you take a tight grasp of your new blade and spin on your heel. As if sparking against an unseen wall the blade catches against the air before it bursts into flames. A trail of green fire is left in the arc of your blade as it connects against the claws that were rushing towards you. You turn you see them knocked off course as the possessed girl gives you a surprised stare. Your body continues to spin with your blade leading the way. You twist your sword flat side forward as you complete your rotation just in time to see the side of the blade connect against the side of her head in a blast of fire. She's sent tumbling past you with the weight of her own momentum and crumples to the floor.

(Poe Sword: [0])

(Spin Attack: [+])

For a moment it appears that you've won. She simply lies there, her green robes signed with green embers. You begin to rush to the girl's side to see if she's alright, but before you can she suddenly begins to groan and move. You step back and prepare to defend against another attack just in case, but as she slowly begins to rise you hardly see the need to. She looks like she can barely move, but you keep your sword raised as she turns to face you. The red glow of her flaming eyes seems to now barely be a flicker, but her snarled lips show she's not ready to give up. She shakily takes a step forward as she struggles to walk, raising her claws as moths begin to flutter around her.

But then she lets out a small whine of pain as she grimaces and nearly doubles over in pain. Her arms clutch at her middle as she begins to pant. A look of confusion and worry spreads over her as she looks down at herself with an increasing look of panic. After a moment she stands up straight and pulls her her arms away from her torso to examine herself. To her and your surprise you're greeted with the sight of a round bump pushing her robes outward. She stares in dumbfound shock as her belly is left looking as if she could go into labor at any moment.

Her eyes widen with a loud squeal as her belly balloons out several more inches without warning. It seemed she was indeed pregnant and growing at an alarming rate. You remember that you had likely impregnated the girls before… And she was now currently possessing one of their bodies. And thinking back to the other ghost it seemed that ghosts and pregnancy were a volatile combination. She lets out another cry of pain as her belly continues to swell with the rapidly growing litter that she was struggling with. The fire in her eyes seemed to nearly have completely died down now as she looked up at you with a pleading gaze. It doesn't look like she is a threat anymore. The question is what to do with her now.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Kick the ghost out of her by knocking her out.
2> Just watch and see what happens.
3> Try and help her.
4> Fuck her while she's vulnerable.
5> Just leave her for now and continue through the castle.

Hearts: 1/3

RACE: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

COMPANIONS:
-Alpha Wolfos Girl
-Short Wolfos Girl
-Tall Wolfos Girl (Possessed) (Injured) (Heavily Pregnant)

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)
-Flaming Flourish: Can perform a weightless green flame spin attack. (From Knocking up Anny Poe)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time. (USED)
-Anny Poe: A heavily pregnant green haired ghost trapped in a bottle. Wearing the Robe of Light. (ASLEEP)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.
-Poe Sword: Worn out sword belonging to Anny Poe.

FUNDS: 1

f349e No.31481

>>31476
3, but be cautious.

e985b No.31482

>>31476
Goal: Adventure

We may need to seriously work up Comfort here pretty soon, as well. I can hear that annoying beeping already.

Action, 3-4. Try to help, and if fucking turns out to help, who are we to say no to that?

b2946 No.31487

Goal: Comfort

Action: 3 and, if she seems to not be in any immediate danger, 4.

One Heart left? Yikes, where's a fairy when you need one?

f349e No.31496

>>31481
Oh right, and I need a goal. Uhhhh, Comfort?

65a95 No.31500

Goal: Comfort (though in this case, it's the comfort of others)

Action: 3 Help her. Though I'm not sure how.

19af5 No.31510

Goal - Have Sex, if for no other reason than to balance out the points a bit.

Current Action - 3. I hope this doesn't bite us in the ass.

b2097 No.31534

Goal of Comfort
Action, comfort her/ likely fall under help. Not much that can be done but help a poor unexpectedly pregnant ghost deal with the growth

aa9c4 No.31550

Goal: Adventure.
Option: 4.
This ghost will be subdued the same way as the last one, except through the Wolfos girl.

a6394 No.31555

Goal: Comfort
Option: 3
Make sure the poe is subdued. Get her comfortable, maybe find her somewhere to stay and leave one of the other wolfos with her while we continue? Sudden puppies won't speed up our journey, and taking them into danger seems the worst option.

c8eb2 No.31570

Option 3 Adventure
Okay, that worked out better than expected. We should have the other pack mates help us in caring for their possessed comrade. After this, we find a safe enough place and rest for a short bit. We definitely need to recover after that ordeal.

7811b No.31572

Hey there, it's Houyo. I'm a bit curious on the voter turn out here. The previous vote only got about 4 or so votes over the course of several weeks, but this one got double that in two days. Is there any particular reason for that? I just wanna know so I can improve and help foster participation more. Were people afraid to vote on combat when the outcome was uncertain? Was it entirely coincidental? Was there something they didn't like about the ladt post that kept them from chiming in? I know some things have been divisive in the past so I'm super curious.

e985b No.31585

>>31572
Probably gonna guess a combination of not wanting to vote on a difficult decision like combat where there's no easy obvious answers, along with definitely wanting to chime in on an easy decision which is basically "Should we get laid or not?"

26cbb No.31587

Heya, lurker here. Didn't vote last time, probably not voting this time, but watching the story again. Dropped off a few months ago but was reminded by the poe on the frontpage and trying to catch up. Maybe others are just getting back in, too?

a6394 No.31594

>>31572
I drop in to check every few weeks, since the post rate is so low, I thought the thread was dead last year and only came back a few months ago. Mostly it's that what I would say has been said and don't want to clutter the thread, even if it gives a goal point.

5e687 No.31629

>>31572
Yeah. I was looking at it like Legend of Zelda combat, where there's usually an obvious thing to do in order to win. Like a glowing weak spot, or an autotarget function.

7811b No.31639

>>31629
Well if it was obvious then there wouldn't really be much need for a vote. =P Everybody would just vote "hit the weak spot". Not to say that there aren't weak spots, but the challenge of the game is figuring them out. Of course I know that figuring that kinda stuff out in text can be pretty obtuse so I try to leave a lot of wiggle room for creative ideas and multiple solutions. Though I don't want fights to be straight forward and predictable either.

For example, this last fight. The shield has been useful in every fight so far and it's a pretty safe vote most of the time. However, over relying on it and not doing much creative is going to make Anon stagnate in combat and not improve. And even though it's a safe item, it's not always effective as seen here. I tried to show the capabilities of the opponent to show you how they fight before hand so you can come up with a strategy. Her strategy was surprise attack charges from behind, and as you saw the shield doesn't protect from being tackled nor is it really good against surprise attacks. This doesn't mean the shield is useless in those situations, just that you'll need to suggest how it can be useful. Commentary ontop of a vote usually improves the effectiveness of said suggestion.

It was fair that people wanted to use the sword since it was a new item with a new ability. The sword itself was less useful than the spin attack since that allowed you to attack behind yourself (which was where she kept attacking from).

And of course there are other items (and you guys can use non-items suggestions on top of item suggestions too). Each item in your inventory will have an effect, but you can't always predict what. I just try to follow the logic of the scenario I've set up. As you saw, the robe of light pissed off the last ghost for some reason, and the milk rod has less effectiveness against ghosts since they aren't effected by gravity (though still, different ghosts might react differently. Green girl wanted bigger breasts and her combat style was uneffected by it. Red girl it might have negated the damage of being tackled since she'd be charging boobs first and they would soften the blow? Who knows lol).

And of course the wolfos girl's act as a sort of bonus attack/defense for you as well. They have been adding free attacks in as a bonus for keeping them safe, but they also work as a shield themselves since as long as they are around they might end up taking injury in your place (like with the shadow hand attack). You don't have to worry about them too much since I'm not gonna kill any pregnant chicks, and anything that happens to them can be healed. But having them around is going to provide a buffer for your health (aka if you really messed up, instead of being killed then one of the girls would be injured instead). Of course, that doesn't mean they might not face their own bad ends if you mess up royally. But this is supposed to be a fun game, and while I like the tension I don't wanna cause you stress either.

As for the weak point, since the enemy was a wolfos and you have the wolfos weak point listed in your racial bonuses, it technically was there. =3

7811b No.31906

File: 1502955286141.jpg (38.45 KB, 410x261, e9464da8c13a1693c2a935d13b….jpg)

>>31476
TOTAL:
1>
2>
3> Help her 8
4> Fuck her 3
5>
.> Cautious 1, Rest 1, Leave a Wolfos to watch over her 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 26
-Comfort 22
-Sex 16

Though still possessed by a dark spirit who seemed intent on murdering you, the now heavily gravid girl sitting in front of you seemed to be the farthest thing from a threat. Especially with that helpless look just begging for some sort of relief from the new found tightness of her gut. Her waistline had since stopped growing to leave her belly a large ball of flesh that would have seemed unreal if you had already not seen bigger just tonight. Not so big that she wouldn't still be able to walk, but big enough that it's sudden presence understandably left her stranded. To say nothing of how ironically lively the pups in her belly were acting. You could see the bumps and bulges right through her tautly stretched skin, each movement causing her to let out another pained grunt and whine.

Deciding that she was no longer a threat you lower your sword and begin to step closer. Her eyes, still glowing red with fire, turn from pleading to panic as she sees you approach. She attempts to drag her heavy body away from you but she doesn't make it far in her weakened form. You take a moment to step back and holster your sword and shield to help ease her fears. She stops and looks at you, frowning with mistrust… Before another kick from her middle causes her to gasp and abandon any idea of resisting.

You kneel down and slowly reach out to her, a look of disdain on her face even as she doesn't try to stop you. You place a hand against her swollen belly and gently begin to rub against the strained skin. A small groan escapes her as you reach out with your other hand and begin to massage the sore mound of flesh. She seems to relax slightly as you continue to thoroughly rub her belly. You can feel the active movements of children… Your children squirming about inside of her. Though you've been certain that you've at least left a girl or two you've met heavy with your child this is the first time that you have faced the realization that you're going to be a father. These were your babies just waiting to be born even if the circumstances surrounding their conception were incredibly odd.

As you attempt to soothe the aching tummy you feel the pups with begin to calm down from your attention. You look up to see the girl sitting there with a relaxed look on her face as she watches you before she suddenly blushes and scowls in embarrassment. She lets out a small growl as she looks as if she's about to try and stand. But before she can your other two pack mates suddenly sit at either side of her. She gives a look of surprised confusion before the two girls wrap their arms around her and hug pull her into a pile of cuddles. You realize they probably don't fully understand what's wrong with their pack mate. All they know is that their companion is obviously in need of some comfort.

The possessed girl's ire fades into more bashful confusion at the sudden attention she's recieving from the three of you. She simply lays there, unable or unwilling to attempt to disuade the three of you from comforting her. She pouts as her eyes begin to grow heavily from both the exhaustion her body faces and the relief your attentions provide. Before you know it her glowing red eyes flutter for a moment… and then they slowly close as she begins to snore gently.

You give a sigh of relief at her being dealt with. At least for now. But as you relax your body the adrenaline wears off and pain spikes through you. You nearly collapse as you shudder from the aching. But before you do an arm reaches out and pulls you over to cuddle in the pile of wolfos. The girl who you had first 'met' yesterday in the forest pulled you up against her so that you could get comfortable with the rest of them. You are awfully tired, and you remember that by this point it's probably pretty late at night. You could use some sleep yourself.

You look around the room as your eyes begin to grow heavy and realize it's different. The hole sitting in the middle of the room remained, but it was no longer a black void of a pit. Now it looked as if the floor had simply collapsed with age down into the room bellow, a messy oblong of broken stones and cracked wood instead of the sphere of shadows it once was. And sitting at it's edge was the painting of the girl in red. And it too was different, but not like the other picture had been. Most notably, the girl did not sport the large belly of the girl she still possessed. And she was no longer flexing, nor were there moths fluttering about her. Instead she stared at the still gnarled claw her hand ended in with a look of regret…

~~~

"We can't let them get away with this!"

A voice echoes angrily through the large circular shrine room. Massive ornate paintings hung from the wall, each showing a different woman in regal attire that hung elegantly off of their pregnant bellies. Little of them could bee seen in the heavy gloom that hung in the air, only out done by the tension between the four figures standing on a pedastle in the center.

"The castle has fallen! We've lost! They have the queen and who knows what they are going to do to her… And to us." The woman in red robes nearly shouted as she tried to bite back her own rage and frustration. She seemed to be speaking to two of the figures, but both were obscured by the gloomy darkness. As they spoke in reply their voices only came out too quite to hear as if muffled by both distance and time.

"It doesn't matter. We have to do something! We can't just let them do what they want, not after what they've done! They…" She seemed to trail off for a moment as she grimaced as she tried to find the strength to speak.

Before she could another voice spoke.

"They killed the general." A quiet voice said, not as loud but twice as heavy as the other woman's words. "They wiped out our soldiers and… And they killed him." The girl in green now spoke. Her expression was drained as if she had been crying long enough that she had exhausted her ability to feel the grief anymore. A quiet determination overtook her tone as her expression hardened. "We have to do this. Whatever it costs us, we have to. For the general, and… And for the queen too."

Her older sister looked down at her with a heavy frown before looking towards the other two figures. A moment passed, and then finally they agreed.

Soon the dark ritual had begun.

The four of them stood around the spiraled emblem that lay on the ground between them. Words long forgotten were spoken as the four of them began to chant. Promises, vows, offers in exchange for power. The details were incomprehensible and irreleveant. All that mattered was that they succeeded. The spiraled emblem began to swirl with energy, and then that energy condensed and grew until it nearly covered the floor between them. And then it opened. A portal to another world swirling with power.

The darkness came for the girl in green first. A look of shock overtook her as it buried itself in her skin to turn it pitch black. Her sister in red tried to reach out for her as she collapsed, but she was already gone as her green robes fell empty to the floor. The red sister didn't even see the shadows coming for her before the room was buried in a darkness that flung open the door and spilled out into the world.

The red robed sister now lay in the darkness. Her body had been fit, powerful, trained to both handle the rigors of combat and spell casting. But now her rippling muscles were nothing but a condensed pile of shadows, flesh replaced with wisps of nothingness. Nothing of her face remained but the red flaming orbs as they tiredly looked over you.

"I had forgotten what it was like to have a body."

She let out a long sigh as she rolled closer to you as you both lay in the darkness together. Even with her being so close you couldn't feel any heat coming off of her. Just a coldness that seemed to sap away at your warmth.

"I hadn't felt anything but hate and rage… And fear… I hadn't felt anything good in so long I had forgotten they existed. But even though it hurt, they felt so… Warm…" She continued as she seemed to shiver. "It was terrifying, but… Being in that woman's body, being so full of life after being dead, being held… I want that again so badly!" She says as her voice takes on a hint of furious desperation. "Even now as we sleep I can feel it slipping away! I can feel the empty hatred starting to fill me again!"

She sits up as she begins to glare at you. "Just possessing her wasn't enough! Those aren't my children! That's not my belly filled with babies!" She says as her gnarled claws reach up and clutch at her empty middle. She snarls for a moment before seeming to calm again. "I… No… That's not right. I couldn't bring children into this world only to be born with no life of their own. I'm sorry for what I've done to you, I…" She pauses as her gently glowing flames close for a moment. "I deserve this fate, but… There has to be something… Something I can do to be freed of this curse…"

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Suggest she stay in the wolfos girl's body for now.
2> Suggest she try to reincarnate.
3> Suggest she remain a ghost for now.
4> Suggest she try and pass on to an afterlife.
5> Just knock her up already (Along with another choice too if you want).

Hearts: 1/3

RACE: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

COMPANIONS:
-Alpha Wolfos Girl
-Short Wolfos Girl
-Tall Wolfos Girl (Possessed) (Injured) (Heavily Pregnant)

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)
-Flaming Flourish: Can perform a weightless green flame spin attack. (From Knocking up Anny Poe)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time. (USED)
-Anny Poe: A heavily pregnant green haired ghost trapped in a bottle. Wearing the Robe of Light. (ASLEEP)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.
-Poe Sword: Worn out sword belonging to Anny Poe.

FUNDS: 1

96dec No.31910

>>31906
GOAL: Adventure. We need it for the next fight.
Action: 5+2.

Also: Someone please remind me, what "Luminescent Light" does. Can we "light up the darkness" inside her to help/heal her?

f9df2 No.31916

>>31910
Well the robes of Light definitely helped Anny.

c8eb2 No.31919

Option 5+3
Adventure
I think we need to help this ghost feel a whole lot better using Absolute Allure if necessary. I say after (or before) sex, we show her that Anny is okay. That she's okay. That she's okay, Anny. That this curse is not some inescapable thing and we have seen it broken. Maybe even wake up the purified Anny and see if she is willing to let Red try on the Robes of Light. If that doesn't work, at least give her a few words of encouragement and that we will break the curse for them. I don't want to tell of to give up if we know she has a chance at purification.
After this, will we be recovered to full hearts? Cause if not, we need to.

e985b No.31920

>>31919
Gonna agree with most of this, but we don't have enough points for Absolute Allure even if we needed to use it, which I don't think we do.

So Goal: Adventure, Action: 3/5, and show her that Anny's doing fine before we get to it.

39e26 No.31924

>>31920
Sorry about that, looked at an older ability section and didn't realize it. But, maybe use Luminescent Light? Like Blue said, it may be able to help in "lighting her darkness". Probably won't, but we can try.

5e687 No.31927

I'm a bit unsure if we'll *need* Absolute Allure. She seems pretty desperate/horny to me.
That being said, Duo still has a good idea. So:
Action: show the Poe her sister at some point, and options 5+3
Goal: Action. We need to be able to survive another fight, and I think Action is closer to its highest abilities than Comfort is.

5e687 No.31928

Sorry for double posting, but on a side note, we don't know if option #2 would actually work/do anything. It could be that they're cursed with a spiritual form, but are not actually spirits in the reincarnation sense.
Legend of Zelda has a lot of curses, but few cursebreakers, now that I think about it :<

65a95 No.31929

Adventure

1 isn't good for either party, and I think that if she could have done 2 or 4, she would have already. 3 might a little time before she gets angry again. 5… I don't understand how we can knock her up, it would seem more like giving her sex for comfort. Hmmm…

I'll say 5 and 3.

96dec No.31930

>>31929
Why would she have done 2 already? Presumably there aren't that many pregnant ladies walking around the forest whose children can be used for reincarnation. This is a once in a *cough* lifetime opportunity for her.

a6394 No.31935

Goal: Adventure
Options 3 and 5, it's been shown that
once a poe is knocked up they shrink down. Since the robe of light helped Anny, maybe sharing a bottle with her will keep her content until the curse of this place is broken. As an aside, how we are going to feed and care for this many children once the curse is lifted and our ladies (likely) turn back into hylians?

d6768 No.31936

>>31935
Well for the first few months, the milk rod is perfectly suited for this task ;-)

07b4b No.31953

Goal: Adventure, since combat is increasingly important.

As an action…I'd imagine that she'd have already passed on if she could do so, so that's a no-go. She said that she's already feeling the hate come back, so I'm hesitant to ask her to stay as a ghost. My ethical code prevents me from willfully continuing a violent possession any longer than is absolutely necessary, so that's not happening.

If she can reincarnate into one of wolf girl's babies, that would be phenomenal. I say options 2 and 5, since she wants comfort of some sort anyway and it'll hopefully make her react to any suggestion we make more favorably.

7fc5a No.31955

>>31910
>>31919
All good points, but I'm gonna have to go 2/5 Adventure.

b0b4f No.31968

Think I am going with 2/5 as well as adventure

a6394 No.31979

>>31936
You raise a point I don't think you intended to. With the milk rod we could make Mom Mom ranch wildly successful. If we succeed in our quest the queen would probably be willing to grant us land and title too (and a waiver on polygamy laws).

c65dc No.31982

File: 1503114018720.jpg (50.39 KB, 513x664, 189c96ccdc4ba31d5a3eb56b89….jpg)

>>31979
>polygamy laws

???

But in all seriousness, now is a good time to chime in about something. Namely, the way the votes are going.

Specifically, that vote for "Reincarnate + Impregnate" is almost tied for the winning pick. Which made me realize something that hadn't occured to me when setting up the votes. That combination of votes would logically follow with you knocking up the ghost before she would then reincarnate into a wolfos baby… AKA, potentially be reborn as anon's daughter while also being born pregnant with her new father's children. I didn't expect those combination of votes to be chosen together so I hadn't thought of the potential outcome.

Needless to say that's a pretty far leap over the edge of degenerate weirdness we've yet to experience with Vyrule. We've had our own share of kinky weirdness, and have definitely done a few immoral things so far as well. But this seems like a sort of "questionable kinks" event horizon.

Now, I ain't judging anybody cause I'm into tons of batshit crazy stuff that I go anonymous to enjoy on this site. I just need to know if people are actively voting that way because that is the intended result they are looking for or if that's an unintended side effect of their votes. And as readers, would that kind of content in Vyrule be too much weirdness to stomach or is it tolerable? I have no intention of springing the more questionable aspects of the pregnancy fetish onto the readers without getting your opinions on the topic first. And if anybody who wants to provide alternate suggestions to that outcome if that selection wins that might be helpful too.

If the people following the story DO want that then I've got no problem writing it. I just want this to be enjoyable for everybody and not just the most depraved of us.

c972a No.31984

>>31982
>potentially be reborn as anon's daughter while also being born pregnant with her new father's children.

I haven't had a chance to catch up on the new posts, and just peeked in to see what could have caused the "Are you sure you want to do that", so I don't know if you want to count my vote but I'll go with a "Hell yeah" with a side of, "I need to catch up on the thread and see how we got in this amazing position."

7fc5a No.31987

>>31982
This shit is unexpected as hell, but…… I'm fapping so fucking hard rn.

a6394 No.31990

>>31982
Well if it's a side vote I'd say no. One or the other but not both. This stuff gets me hard but I draw the line at child pregnancy.

117c3 No.31993

>>31982
Unintended side effect (since I didn't actually vote that way), but if it wins, I won't necessarily stop recursive pregnancy from happening.

c8eb2 No.31994

That was part of the reason I decided against the fuck and reincarnate plan, though I had no idea the pregnancy would remain with her. It pushes past my moral boundaries to have sex with a person who will become our child and be born with her own child in tow. So that is a hard "Fuck no" on the topic for me.

7fc5a No.31995

>>31987
Real talk tho, if I had to choose just one, I'd choose reincarnate. Because getting poon is easy and I wouldn't want Red to suffer for a lil' pussy we can get from one of the other wolfos.

07b4b No.31996

It doesn't particularly bother me to have a recursive pregnancy in this exact fashion (at least not yet; I haven't really explored this avenue of kink yet, so who knows?), but the question of "to bang or not to bang" is less important to me than the reincarnation bit. We've already checked "ghost" off the fuck-it list, and I'm more concerned about Red's wellbeing. Do with that information as you see fit.

54ad8 No.32000

>>31982
Unintended? Yes. Unwanted? Not necessarily. I'm okay with that if it comes to it.

7811b No.32001

Oh, so nobody can show up to a life or death fight but knock up a theoretical ghost baby and suddenly everybody can chime in at 1 AM. XD

1261d No.32002

File: 1503134260394.gif (3.8 MB, 690x388, IMG_1213.GIF)


54ad8 No.32004

>>32001
It's not 1am everywhere ;-)

65a95 No.32014

Okay, now that I have a better grasp of what's going on, I'll change my votes to have her reincarnate.

I am not into recursive pregnancy and such. That's a bit too weird for me.

58aa7 No.32018

I'm okay, even interested, in it, but I realize it's not a very popular thing. Solution(?): propose both and let her choose which she prefers?

47213 No.32022

Gonna weigh in on this a bit here. I don't really care if she stays a ghost or reincarnates into a recursively pregnant daughter of ours or whatever, but I mainly don't want to break up the band. I think that we should stick to the same choice for all four sisters rather than pick and choose as we go because the circumstances are only slightly different at the time of the "fuck her" vote.

39e26 No.32025

>>32014
Question, is your vote now a pure 2 or a 5+2? Because you make it sound like you are opposed to having sex with her if it results with recursive pregnancy. Just trying to make sure there are no misunderstandings here and your vote counts towards what you actually want.

7811b No.32057

File: 1503271630365.jpg (12.1 KB, 230x234, 1503114018720-1.jpg)

>>31982
Okay folks, we're at potentially a tie here. So I'm gonna clear this up with a straw poll to stream line things just this once.

First poll is a simplified vote between. Our two lead options (while making intentions clear).
http://www.strawpoll.me/13752303

Second vote is just to understand people's stance on the subject win or lose, and to figure out the audiences limits and the like.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13752332

d568b No.32063

>>32057
And make sure you vote on both, as I post, reincarnate preggers is winning, and has 9 total while the other one has 6. So if you're squicked by it, make yourself heard.

4e9cd No.32072

Hope this isn't too divisive… or that turns it turns you off writing for a while if it passes…

1639c No.32073

>>32072
Hey man. I chooseth this fate of my own free will.

e985b No.32074

>>32073
And we take responsibility for the consequences of our actions.

65a95 No.32082

It's times like these that I'm reminded just how vanilla my preferences are, even when pregnancy is involved.

7811b No.32089

>>32082
Vanilla is truly the most obscure fetish.

c972a No.32095

>>32089
I was going to make a "consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation" reference, but then I remembered I'm on pregchan, so that doesn't really work.

aa9c4 No.32099

This might be a little late but here's my vote.

Option 5+1.

d65ae No.32100

>>32057
There isn't a true "meh, do whatever" option on the second vote (there are options that come close, though.)

Also, perhaps a bit unsurprisingly, I'm with Blue on the whole "different circumstances shouldn't lead to different pregnancies" thing.
(That aside, I'm actually not squicked out by recursive pregnancies. I just think they require too many weird shenanigans to work often.)

7811b No.32140

>>32100
I don't understand your second paragraph well.

Also, checking the polls reveals a shockingly large lead for the reincarnation. Like… Concerningly so. I'm pretty surprised that so many people voted at all. So at this point it's time for any last words or comments before the next update.

e985b No.32145

>>32140
I think he was agreeing with my stance that what we do with one sister, we should do with all of them. So presumably we would ask Anny to reincarnate as well, same as the other two sisters if we manage to get them into the same position.

238f2 No.32161

>>32140
If it squicks too hard for people to handle or divides the player base so much that people leave, just make it where only one option is allowed, or one option will happen after the other, such as where the reincarnation, birth, then adulthood happens in an hour so and then she's knocked up, something along those lines.
The phrase, "Knock her up and let her Reincarnate into a child," concerns me, though, as it might stray into the Cheese Pizza category if she doesn't give birth before becoming one of the kids. Just something to watch out for.
So, 10 people vote in the thread, and 45 vote on the strawpoll. I'm not sure, but something seems off about that. There's no actual penalty for commenting as the Bun-In-The-Ovenonymous name is given anonymously, so there is no reason to be lurking. It only harms the thread as popularity appears far smaller than it actually is.

30882 No.32173

>>32161
That's exactly why I don't use strawpoll. Not because I don't trust it (I don't but whatevs), but because participation is the entire point of the game and nobody would participate at all if it was done by strawpoll.

But if anybody is gonna stop reading if this happens they haven't said anything. Some people have said they are opposed, but it's been mild opposition at best. I've made this a big hoopla in the first place to give people a chance to dissent from the idea, but any grievances have been lukewarm at best. Even this last "okay polls are in, last comments time" has been for people to express any last moment concerns. But they never came. So I'm still worrird about driving a few people away forever (super worried), but at this point i've got no actual evidence that will happen so I'm done pussy footing around the issue.

30882 No.32174

Aka, more people seem worried that it will cause drama than there are people actually opposed to the idea.

bf7e7 No.32193

>>32145
Yes. That is what I meant.

>>32174
Seems that way. Either that or samefagging skewed the polls.

24b8a No.32200

Adventure and option 2. On the subject of the poll i Put in regarding her reincarnating into a child without being knocked up. It does look a little odd to me that the two polls have a difference in vote input.

But there is a way around conceptually that I do see. IF the Poe were to spontaneously cause the Wolfos to conceive, the resulting new body for Red Poe wouldn't be related to the main character. It would be a fine way out of the daughter born pregnant with fathers children problem

e985b No.32203

>>32200
Not really. It's been outright stated that the Wolfos is carrying a litter of pups conceived from us, meaning if Red or any of the other Poe sisters were to reincarnate through those children they would be our direct blood daughters.

While I'm posting here, I also wanted to throw an idea out for the crowd. A green sister, a red sister, a blue sister, and a violet sister. If we succeed in bringing the Poes around and then getting them to reincarnate, we basically just created our own Four Swords team.

c972a No.32205

>>32203
>. A green sister, a red sister, a blue sister, and a violet sister. If we succeed in bringing the Poes around and then getting them to reincarnate, we basically just created our own Four Swords team.

Throwaway sidestory about the four Poe sisters fighting Vaati if that happens?

e03fe No.32213

>>32205
Spinoff thread in a couple months? XD

7811b No.32217

>>32200
I'm leaving whether they form a new body or possess on of the fetus vague (because then that brings up even weirder questions). So feel free to think whatever is more comfortable there, we are not going into detail on the genetic makeup or reincarnated ghost babies.

7811b No.32271

File: 1503738323065.png (71.2 KB, 599x599, GaellePoeAchievement2.png)

>>31906
((Since this chapter has questionable content I'm putting a warning here in advanced. This chapter includes adult impregnation and age reduction of a pregnant woman into a child. The questionable content shall be separated from the rest of the text by ++++++++++++ before and after it so that those who do not wish to read that part may skip it and not miss any of the story. If there are any issues, other questionable content you want to be warned about in the future, or questions then feel free to comment. Anyways, God have mercy.))

TOTAL:
1>
2> Have her reincarnate 8
3> Have her remain a ghost 5
4>
5> Knock her up 8
.> Luminescent Light 2, Show her Anny 2, Let her decide 1, Keep the sisters together 3

STRAWPOLL:
Her Fate:
-29 Impregnate and reincarnate into a child
-14 Impregnate and stay a ghost
-4 Reincarnate without knocking up

Pregnant Reincarnation:
-26 Into it and want it
-5 Completely opposed
-5 Not into it but don't mind
-3 Not into it but can ignore
-0 Into it but not needed

GOAL:
-Adventure 34
-Comfort 21
-Sex 15

She sits there next to you with her eyes closed. She seems lost in thought as you watch her. There has to be something you can do to help her with her curse. And the first thing that comes to mind is what you're best at. This might be just a dream (you're not entirely sure), but that's no reason not to try. You reach out and place your hand against the shadow of her thigh.

She opens her eyes in surprise as you feel her cold skin. She however can feel your warmth flowing into her. As you look down at her thigh you can see your hand glowing gently against her. The glow seems to drive the darkness away, if only just a little. You can see the goosebumps on the bare patch of skin that's revealed. She's left stunned as she sees her own flesh for the first time in what must have been an eternity.

A heavy claw sudden grips at your shoulder. Before you realize it she's shoving you hard down against the floor as she rolls onto you with all of her weight. She's surprisingly heavy for a ghost, but you don't have time to ponder on that as her grip slides over and clamps down around your neck. Just enough to keep you held down. Her abyss of a face looms so close to yours that you can feel the chill of her breath puff against you as she begins to pant.

"You… You can save me! You and that accursed light of yours… I need it! I don't care anymore, I'll take it if I have to!" She snarls. You feel her sit up and straddle your stomach as her other hand reaches back and begins to fondle your balls. You're admittedly already hard as she begins to back her ass up to hot dog against your shaft. Though her body is cold against you her skin feels as soft and alive as any while touching yours. And even with her hand around your neck you feel you could overpower her if need be. So you let her have her way as she begins to raise her hips over your lap and glares down at you with a confident stare.

"AAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEE~!!!" She lets out a ghastly wail of pleasure as she sinks herself down onto your cock in one full slam of her hips. It would be disconcerting if you were not preoccupied with how quickly she's beginning to bounce up and down on your lap. Unlike her younger sister's ghostly form in the real world, here you can feel her body for all it was once worth. The firm muscles of her thighs clench around you as she enjoys the sensations of having a body. You can't help but reach up and take a hold of her hips to help guide her for your mutual pleasure. Her firm ass bounces off your thighs as she plunges you balls deep with fevered abandon.

You risk running your hand up her side and across her torso even with her claw still at your throat. Soon it reaches it's destination as it grabs up under her robe and gives her breast a firm squeeze. She shudders around your cock and lets out a deep groan as her free hand reaches up to take a hold of yours. But instead of tearing it away she joins your fondling. Her flaming eyes close and she leans her head back as she embraces the sensations. Then she begins to guide your hand. It glides over a powerful set of abs, and you're certain that if she had met you while alive she could snap your body like a twig. She presses your hand against her toned stomach as she opens her eyes and looks down at you. The moment almost seems tender as she looks down at you with a soft gaze that seems to beg you to fill her with your children as both of your hands rest against her belly.

With a firm thrust upwards you hilt yourself into her and let loose. She arcs her back and lets out a much more impassioned wail as she feels the hot strands of your seed start to spill into her. The warmth quickly begins to fill her as you continue to cream pie her just as she demanded. Each smatter of cum that you empty into her drives the feeling deeper into her until you're both certain. Both of your hands rest against her belly as she is impregnated.

=
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Float Like a Moth: Knocked up Gaelle Poe. 10 P
Reward: You can summon moths that burst into flame.
=

You both sit there as you pant, still buried inside of her as you come down from your orgasmic highs. The hand that was at your neck is now gently resting against your cheek as the flames of her eyes look into your own. You hold her hips in a post coital embrace.

Then she looks down at her middle as both of your hands rest against it still. She continues to hold your hand against it as you feel her abs tense up. And then you feel her belly start to press out as her abs fail to keep her stomach from expanding. You feel the muscles quiver before giving way to the rapid swelling from within. You watch in amazement as the black dome of her stomach begins to push open her robe. You feel her stomach grow against both of your hands, the taught skin visible for what it should be around your touch. For the third time now you've given the joy of watching a woman visibly swell out with your children. It soon grows large enough that it rests against your own stomach as she continues to straddle you.

You can just barely see the glow of light behind the dark veil that is her ghostly form. She's nowhere as big as her sister, but she looks just as pregnant as the wolfos girl she was possessing. A light movement presses out against your hand.

"They are… They're so warm…" She whispers quietly. She seems overcome with emotion as her hand leaves your cheek and comes to rest atop her dome of a gut. "I… I can feel them inside me. Moving… Alive…"

"No…" Her voice grows heavy. "No, I… This isn't right. What have I done?" She whimpers, her previous overbearing dominance now replaced with regret as she pulls herself off of you and stands up. Her hands clutch her belly as she looks sadly upon it. "They're… They are just like me. They aren't alive. They'll be born without a body, cursed like me… If not full of hatred then at least as spirits not meant for this world. I…"

"I'm a fool!" She suddenly shouts into the echoing black around you. She clutches at her face and seems to nearly sob. "Again I let my emotions control and doom me! First my rage drags me and my sisters into this infernal curse, and now my fear condemns my own children to my fate!" She laments as she staggers against her own overwhelming despair and the weight of her newly acquired children upon her middle.

She's quieted as she finds herself pulled into a hug against you. She's still cold to the touch and hesitates in your embrace. Finally she buries herself against you and weeps as you hold and comfort her. You tell her it's not too late. You can both still find some way to fix this. You can break the curse.

"But… How?" She asks as she looks at you, confused but reassured. Small trickles of red flames drip down her empty cheeks. You're unsure what to say for a moment as you think… And then remember her sister.

As if on cue the image of her sister appears beside you both. Though you're a little uncertain how she'll respond to the sight of the massively pregnant girl. She floats in the air, still asleep, and still sporting a belly and pair of breasts that you're almost certain she wouldn't be able to walk with. She still wore the robes of light you had given her, and her face and body seemed entirely human if still spectral.

The red robed sister in your arms stared in shock and awe at her little sister that so easily dwarfed her own pregnancy. She reached out to gently rub a hand across her globe of a gut with a look of marvel and worry.

"She's… Cured… The curse is broken from her. But… These robes…" She frowns. "These are the robes worn by the clergy in the kingdom of Vyrule. To see her wearing them after they destroyed our country…" A look of weariness washes over her. "It's been so long. The irony that these robes would free her. And now they are part of her." She scowls before turning back to face you. "But that won't work for me. As a poe spirit, our robes are all that we have. Even now she is still a ghost with no body. With her green robes gone those robes of light are her new body. She can't share them with another ghost." She says with both disappointment and relief that they were not an option for her.

You suddenly think of an idea. You tell her that if she needs a body then she can always get one the old fashion way! Simply be born again with a new life. It might take a while to grow her body back, but she was already inside a pregnant woman's body anyways.

"Be… Reborn?" She seems to blink in surprise at the suggestion. It had certainly not occurred to her before. "But… If I was to be reborn then that may be the same as death. My memories would fade away and I would have to grow up all over again. To say nothing of being born as a wild beast…" She scoffs at the thought of the wolfos woman who would become her mother. "But… If you break the curse, then maybe they won't be beasts anymore." She says as she hesitates.

"But these children deserve to live." Her hands clutch at her own middle, before looking back to her sister. "They deserve their own bodies with their own chances at life. As do my sister's burdens. And you…" She turned back to look at you with a stoic glance. "You are obviously an agent of Vyrule. Our sworn enemies. We tried to kill you before we knew that, so overtaken with jealousy were we… But now you're our only hope to break this curse." She gives you a small nod. "I shall trust you with freeing us all from this nightmare. But you must not just free us four." She suddenly grows determined as the hesitation leaves her. "We four were the Poe Sisters. Witches in the employ of our queen. I am Gaelle, this is Anny, and our sisters Bath and Magaret. When our country was destroyed we unleashed a curse upon the land in revenge…" She looks towards the ground as she continues. "And became cursed for our mistake."

"But worse yet, our queen's soul is still trapped in this cursed place as well by a dark spirit. And our loyalty to her survives beyond death." She said as she looked back towards you. "I beg of you, if nothing else rescue our queen. She did not deserve the fate we doomed her with." She said as she gave a small pleading bow. "Even if I forget everything else, I will never forgive you if you don't save her and my sisters!"

As she stood back up the fire in her eyes were gone. As her decision was made the darkness that had been wrapped about her body fled. Red hair fell about the flesh of her face, a proud and determined expression looking back at you. With a surprise gasp she suddenly looked down at the massive ball of skin that was her belly as it poked out alive and full from her inadequate robes. Her hands reached up to feel it, rubbing it gently as she let out a satisfied sigh. She raised her hand and gave a quizzical look at the claw she now sported, before her wolfos ears flicked under her robe. She reached up to feel them as her new tail swished behind her. She shook her head in acceptance and shrugged. Her strength and muscles had come back to her. She was alive again.

"Well. I guess it's time for me to go."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A gasp suddenly escaped her as she seemed to lose her balance for a moment. One of her hands held her belly as the other reached out to help her keep herself steady. She seemed confused as an odd sensation began to overtake her.

"Oh… Dear. I didn't think this through." She frowned as she began to lose inches in height right before your eyes. Her hands began to wrap around her burgeoning belly as the muscles in her arms softened and grew lithe. Soon she had gone from a fierce amazon of a woman into a young woman struggling with a belly that was too heavy for her to easily carry.

Her legs wobbled as she struggled to stand, her stomach still as round and taut as it had been a moment ago. Her features had softened with youth and she now resembled her green haired sister. A look of panic spread over her face as she began to pant.

"I-I can't… I can't turn into a baby while pregnant, can I!?" She whined in contrast to her previous confidence. But even as she began to second guess her decision it didn't look like there was anything she could do to stop it. She was growing a new body and her soul was going to fit in it no matter how cramped it was going to be… And how many people she was going to have to share it with.

She was quickly shooting down through her teenage years, dangerously close to reversing her puberty. Year after year of age washed off of her, the lovely curves of a woman waxing down to an awkward adolescence that was not built to handle the brood straining her body. She grit her teeth before pouting angrily at you.

"Y-You dummy!" Her deeper voice squeaking with a small crack. "I-I can't believe you made me do something stupid again because of my emotions!" She whined as her voice became higher and higher pitched. She had fallen past teens towards childhood now yet by some miracle still managed to stand despite carrying a whole mess of children.

She groaned as the massive swell of gut hung off her smaller form. It looked even bigger now that it was contrasted by her small body. She was bent heavily forward from the weight and looked like her back might break from the effort. Finally shaking yourself of the shock you reached down and pulled her up into your arms to relieve her of the burden.

She groaned and curled up around her stomach as she rested against you. You could feel her belly was a flurry of movement from the children inside, which did nothing to relieve her struggle. But as you held her you began to feel the weight lighten as her kids finally began to catch up and shrink as well. She let out a strained sigh as her stomach eventually shrank down to a thick pot belly. Manageable for her size, but still apparent what was resting inside.

"You… You better take care of me right." She pouted, looking rather upset by this turn of events. "I… I'm gonna need it." She frowned as her hand rested on her round gut.

"Good night…"

=
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Dream Inside a Dream: Caused a recursive pregnancy. 5 P
Reward: Can cause recursive pregnancies.
=

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~~~

Your eyes flicker open into the dim room surrounding you. Your sight doesn't quite focus yet as you hug tighter into the warm body you were spooning against. The wolfos you were cuddling let out a small moan as she adjusted to get comfortable.

What a weird dream. Ghosts and fire and… Paintings.

You suddenly bolt upright as your eyes fall on the painting sitting near the middle of the room. As you realize it's once again changed you begin to remember everything, especially that you're currently inside a dangerous haunted castle where things are trying to kill you.

=-20 Comfort Points=

=Gain 2 Hearts=

You rub the sleep from your eyes as you examine the painting. But the woman from before is no longer there. Instead there's simply a close up of a pregnant belly with moths floating about it.

You turn back to look over at your sleeping companions. The three girls are how you remember them. Two of them cuddling the newly swollen pregnant girl still wearing the red robes of the woman who possessed her. A small moth seems to be resting peacefully on her stomach for a moment… Before it flutters away.

You awkwardly sit there for a moment, alone in the silence. You felt well rested enough, and everybody was safe for now. It was time to figure out your next course of action.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Press on and go find the next ghost sister.
2> Leave the castle for now and rethink your options.
3> Explore other parts of the castle.
4> Take all of the girls with you.
5> Leave one of the girls to watch the injured one.

Hearts: 3/3

RACE: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

COMPANIONS:
-Alpha Wolfos Girl
-Short Wolfos Girl
-Tall Wolfos Girl (Red Robed) (Injured) (Heavily Pregnant)

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)
-Flaming Flourish: Can perform a weightless green flame spin attack. (From Knocking up Anny Poe)
-Magic Moths: Can summon moths that burst into flames. (From Knocking up Gaelle Poe)
-Insemination Inception: Can cause recursive pregnancies. (From causing a Recursive Pregnancy)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time. (USED)
-Anny Poe: A heavily pregnant green haired ghost trapped in a bottle. Wearing the Robe of Light. (ASLEEP)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.
-Poe Sword: Worn out sword belonging to Anny Poe.

FUNDS: 1

7811b No.32272

File: 1503739197051.png (40.59 KB, 599x599, Dream inside a Dream Achie….png)

>>32271
And here's the second achievement earned this chapter. And with that the deed is done. Weirdness abounds.

Admittedly, Vyrule was never supposed to be a squeaky clean story. I've hard all kinds of random questionable fetish stuff planned and hidden throughout the world. Items like the Milk Rod that were scattered about to allow people to indulge in varying levels of weird fetishes if they so choose to. It was always something I had worried about eventually reaching, but they were options that if the community wanted to indulge in they would be able to do so.

Which is what happened here, though it was not planned to work quite like this. This is a bit more weird and extreme than most (most) of the stuff I was planning, but if the community votes for it then I'll write it. Maybe this is as weird as it gets, maybe it gets weirder. Heck if I know, I expected you guys to head to the Deku Tree two years ago. But if we've crossed a line here that you can't abide then I understand and appreciate the support you've given so far. I'm glad it's been worth putting up with to this point.

To anybody sticking around, thanks too. I swear to god we're gonna finish this dungeon if it kills all of you.

c8eb2 No.32276

Option 2. Adventure.

We are not leaving a wounded woman who is pregnant with our child in a dangerous place like this. Leaving one of our members behind may leave us in an awkward situation and given the supernatural elements here, does not guarantee safety. I say we move everyone outside of the castle for now and try to find a safe place nearby for our wolfos friend to hunker down while we take care of the rest of this dungeon. Thoughts?

ebae8 No.32278

>>32276
I mostly agree with this. We have beaten two of the ghosts, and we still have two, and possibly a queen to go. So I think we should find a safe space to hunker down for awhile.

ebae8 No.32279

>>32276
Sorry, to clarify, >>32278 means I vote for option 2

2de21 No.32282

>>32271
Action: Let's get the injured one out, leave the small one with her and take the alpha back in with us. For one thing, if any of the other sisters sees the red robes (btw they count as our inventory now, don't they?) she will assume that her sister is dead and attack even more ferociously. On the other hand we should take back-up with us and to have the option of reincarnation if one of the other sisters wants it.

Goal: Sex. Because holy shit, that was fucking hot! I guess I have a new weird fetish now.

a6394 No.32283

>>32276
I agree on all points, though we should probably find some food too, pregnancy is draining and she won't be able to get up and find it for herself.

As for where to leave them, I'd say the fairy fountain would be the safest place.

Goal: adventure

d568b No.32284

>>32276
Agreed, with >>32282 as the plan of action.

e985b No.32285

>>32271
Goal: Comfort, we need to recharge that quick. As for action, I'm in agreement with the other plans for pulling back and getting our girl to safety for now.

65a95 No.32287

Well at least we're getting some powers out of it. We're going to have more options than a D&D wizard before this is over.

Anyway: Goal: Comfort (because Adventure is currently fully charged.)
Action: I'm down the with current plan. Option 2 to keep one of our pack safe, leave one with her, then return to finish the job.

ad1e1 No.32295

As much as I'd like to press on immediately, I have to agree that we need to take care of the injured girl first.

Comfort and Option 2, respectively, though I'd like to come back as soon as possible; we have a lot of unfinished business here.

aa9c4 No.32309

Goal: Adventure.
Options: 5+3
Leave both of the girls to watch the injured one while you explore others parts of the castle.

117c3 No.32313

In a way, I'm a little disappointed with how that turned out, but that's more the OCD-lite in me wanting the Poes to have equivalent situations than any real objection to the content.
And yeah, Comfort and get the Wolfos girls out. We can make this work.

b2946 No.32315

Mmmmm, yes, I like where this is going.

Goal: Sex
And
Action: 3 and 5. Still need to find the Big Key, the Compass, and the Map!

aec7d No.32321

Goal: Adventure

Action:: Leave the castle for now and locate a suitable location for a base camp. We can't be bringing heavily pregnant companions into dangerous places and a secure base camp in the woods is ideal. Seeking out some manner of large wagon or land boat would be ideal

e985b No.32322

>>32313
I'm pretty sure we can still get the other sisters to do the same thing, possibly even with the same mother. We just have to actually bring it up to them, since AFAIK Anny's still unconscious so it's not been a talking point yet.

238f2 No.32335

>>32271
Goal: Find Comfort
We just lost a ton of comfort points, we need to start getting those back, quick.
>3 Explore other parts of the castle
We need to let the Wolfos catch their breath and heal up before we confront the third sister. Maybe there's a relic or health potion or something around here that can help with that?

e019d No.32728

Goal: Sex.

7811b No.33211

File: 1505605102201.png (293.16 KB, 651x460, Wolfos.png)

>>32271
((Alright, back to our regular 'shit, I forgot to update' schedule.))

TOTAL:
1>
2> Leave castle 10
3> Explore castle 3
4>
5> Let some of the girls rest 5
.> Find a safe camp 3, find food 1, go back to fairy fountain 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 36
-Comfort 5
-Sex 17

You mull over your options in your head as the others sleep. But only one of them seems like a real choice. After a while you gently reach over and place a hand against the relatively new pregnant belly your companion is sporting. You rest your hand against it for a moment as you make your decision. She's both heavily pregnant and hurt now. Taking her further into this dangerous place would be nothing short of irresponsible. You still are intent on saving the girl who was taken by the ghosts, and now potentially save the ghosts too, but the safety of your children have to come first. You gently rub her tummy as you let the others continue to sleep for a bit.

Before long the cuddle pile you're laying in slowly begins to stir. You sit up as the girls roll over, stretch, yawn, an all those other morning things. A low groan escapes the tall one as her somewhat battered body begins to awaken. She lets out a pained whine as she tries to stretch before placing her hand on her belly and looking down at it. She groggily stares at it for a moment. Then her expression twists up into surprise and confusion at the sight of her own body being much heavier than the last time she saw it. You realize she likely has no idea about anything that's happened since she was possessed so this all must be somewhat of a shock to her.

The other two begin to attend to her to both comfort her and to curiously examine her belly. You let them sort themselves out as you yourself stand up and stretch. You wonder what the best course to get out of here would be. Now that you've taken a closer look at the room you realize that there is another door opposite the one you came in through. You must not have noticed it in the chaos, or it was hidden by some kind of magic. Still, it wouldn't do to wander through parts of the castle you haven't visited yet. That goes double for the crumbled pit in the center of the room. While it looks like it leads down to somewhere on the first floor, and you could probably manage to get down there safely if you tried, you're not in the mood to attempt with a sore pregnant woman in tow.

This leaves the way you came in. Now that the red ghost is defeated it is likely safer than the first trip, though you're not certain how well it's held up from the flames. You cautiously begin to head towards the door and slowly peek out. To your surprise the place seems fairly intact. The stairs and walls are covered in scorch marks but nothing seems to actually have been burned. The picture frames on the wall hang empty.

This looks like the way to go. You turn back to the girls and motion for them to start following you. You wait as they help the pregnant one to her feet and throw her arms over their shoulders to help support her. She seems able to walk, but both her injuries and her new weight make it rather difficult. At least the other two seem to know how to help her. Instincts maybe?

Soon enough you're leading the way down the stairs with your sword and shield drawn just in case. You cautiously examine the empty picture frames as you walk by them, poking them with your sword. Thankfully they don't seem to be holding any nasty surprises for you. Before long you're making your way into the twisting hallway from before, which also thankfully seems to simply be a plain straightforward hallway now. It doesn't even seem to be half as long as it previously was either.

And soon you're back in the central foyer. And as expected another of the four torches has been lit. The red flame and green flames mark your progress. Two torches remain empty and you take a moment to wonder what will happen when they've all been lit. Two more ghost sisters who are no doubt waiting to unleash more horrors upon you, to say nothing of that unseen dark spirit Gaelle told you of. But that will come later. You begin to lead the way out of the castle and towards the exit. You pass through the entrance room with the trees growing up the wall and leave.

You walk out into the sunlight for what feels like the first time in a year. The warm rays of the midday sun are a comforting reminder about the good things in the world. Which you sorely needed after spending the night among the cursed and the dead. The girls seem to appreciate being outside as well as their moods noticeably improve. It occurs to you that they likely have no idea why you're leading them through such a terrifying place. Their loyalty doesn't seem to be shaken at least.

You return to the broken steps and hoist yourself down, the girls helping to ease your pregnant companion down into your arms as to not strain her any further. Her weight falls heavily against you and you stagger for a moment as you get your bearings while holding her. You steady as she wraps her arms around you and cradles herself into your grip bridal style, her large belly pressing against your chest as she gets comfortable. She's heavy… Very heavy, but as if knowing this she gives you a large puppy dog stare to beg for you to carry her. You grimace for a moment before giving in.

She cozies up to you as the other two land behind you and you slowly, very slowly, begin to carry her back through the maze. Now it was time to find a safe place for her to rest, and you know that they have a den hidden within the maze. They could likely lead you towards it easily, but you know it's a bit of a walk. Especially with having to carry a heavily burdened wolfos girl in your arms. You grit your teeth as you remember the fairy fountain is much closer, and though you're unsure if they appreciate your constant visits they seemed like the best option if you wanted to keep your arms from falling off.

It's not long before you reach the hidden entrance and set her down on her feet, panting heavily as the other two help her stand with amused looks. They head inside as you take a moment to catch your breath before following them.

Or at least, you would. A snapping of a twig behind you catches your attention as you turn around to see what was there. To your surprise you see a figure peeking around the corner of the maze, before a second head peeks out as well. It was the two wolfos boys you met at the entrance of the castle when you first arrived. They must have hidden when you left and followed you all the way here, and now they knew right where your vulnerable pack mates were going to be resting.

You bare your fangs as the two realize you see them and quickly go back to hiding. You remember they were rather non-threatening and passed them without incident last time. And if need be you are certain you could take both of them on by yourself without incident. But you have no idea how they are going to act if you leave your pack unattended. You've got to decide what to do before heading back into the castle.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Go beat the crap out of them yourself so they won't be a threat.
2> Send your healthy pack mates to beat them up to save your energy.
3> Attempt to befriend them somehow so they won't be a threat.
4> Head towards the castle. (Either leave your whole pack here or take the alpha with you as planned.
5> Stay here and protect them for a while.

Hearts: 3/3

RACE: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

COMPANIONS:
-Alpha Wolfos Girl
-Short Wolfos Girl
-Tall Wolfos Girl (Red Robed) (Injured) (Heavily Pregnant)

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)
-Flaming Flourish: Can perform a weightless green flame spin attack. (From Knocking up Anny Poe)
-Magic Moths: Can summon moths that burst into flames. (From Knocking up Gaelle Poe)
-Insemination Inception: Can cause recursive pregnancies. (From causing a Recursive Pregnancy)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time. (USED)
-Anny Poe: A heavily pregnant green haired ghost trapped in a bottle. Wearing the Robe of Light. (ASLEEP)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.
-Poe Sword: Worn out sword belonging to Anny Poe.

FUNDS: 1

8529a No.33219

>>33211
There is another obvious option somewhere between No.1 and No.3 that needs to be mentioned: Bite them! We already know that the bite of an Alpha Wolfos can turn males into females. Given that I see no reason to tolerate beta males in our pack that may or may not decide to turn on us further down the road.

Hence I vote for biting them (maybe making them trust us first by using Trusting Trap so that we won't incur unnecessary damage in a fight).
Also: Sex. We'll need it for the next sister.

ce550 No.33221

>>33219
I was thinking something along ng these lines, honestly. The problem afterwards is we have stuff to do and don't really have the time to spend turning them fully to our side, re: fucking them, so we might have to leave them in that state for awhile before coming back. Alternatively, we could recruit them now and turn them later.

ce550 No.33222

And goal: sex cause we need it ready

b5298 No.33234

>>33211
I agree with everyone else. We Should act like we want peace, and quickly bite both of them. There are already three pregnant wolfo girls. I'm sure they can subdue some new girls.

a6394 No.33238

>>33219
>>33234
>>33221
Not my first choice but I bow to the consensus. More hands (paws?) to help out would be useful, meaning we can take a larger group with us when we head back into the temple. When we do split up take one of the two new wolfos with us so they don't plan anything without us there to see.
Goal: sex.

65a95 No.33281

Adventure

We and the healthy packmates beat up these lesser males so they can't attack our ladies. (We have enough girls right now, and we've already been turned into a female and it's not a fate to bestow on others lightly.)

d568b No.33283

>>33211
>>33219 seems like the best of the suggested ideas, tbh. More womanpower is always handy, we can take them in with us and the Alpha lady. Leave the short one to stay with tall, red, and immobilized.

aa9c4 No.33298

Goal: Sex
if we get this stat high enough, maybe we can coax another favor from the fairies.

Option: 3
We're the top dog around here now, let's dominate them and add them to our pack.

b2946 No.33322

GOAL: Comfort
Let's get that back to a reasonable level.

ACTION:
3.5 - Bit of the ol' genderflip 'n fuck, yeah?

be1e8 No.33355

I vote for turning them to female as well so they can join the pack. Being part of a pack is still better then being lone beta males potentially.

Still, I don't like them to feel forced. Maybe we can convince them to willingly join the pack.

Thus I say we stay friends to invite them to join, but only if they accept our bite. That way if we can convince them that our pack life is better there will be no hard feelings, or moral questions, later.

I also vote for sex, since obviously were have to impregnate the two new females!

Unrelated, but I'm curious what "can create recursive pregnancies" mean. Can/will be create a new recursive pregnancy if we have sex with a female that's already pregnant? It's not really my fetish, but now I sort of want to see that once just to see how our author would manage that one lol.

e985b No.33362

>>33355
For the record, this is what I meant earlier about suggesting we leave them male for awhile. Let's recruit them first and scheme about turning them into Pack-Wives #4 and #5 later on, once we've gotten some loyalty out of them first.

Re: Recursive pregnancies… Well, the Queen IS currently pregnant…

d568b No.33364

I deleted a post to get this to fit, so I'll repost it here.
OP: >>33283
As for goals…. Comfort to replenish. We need that Evasive Escape, or even Restful Return to hop back to Tall, if we can get that high.

Anyways….. >>33355
Hmmmm, I didn't think of it that way. Willing ladies are always better. Maybe we can approach with the alpha lady? To show that we have backup? (To be clear, I'm altering my vote to second this. And if they won't accept the bite, drive them off, then find a slightly different spot in the maze to rest.)

(We seem to have hit post limit, and the discussion thread is dead, btw. I was gonna make a new discussion thread but I couldn't decide what to put in the OP.)



[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ b / c / d / f / o / q / r ] [ home ]