>>445>it would be unfair to do so for some content and not others
I disagree. I think it would be MORE fair to do it for some content and not others. What we should be policing are the things that are directly marketed to us. Not just made for us– marketed to us, as in without us, there'd be no profit, and with no profit, there won't be more.
Here's my first draft of what should be okay to post and what should not. Throw in your suggestions.
1. Art drawn specifically for the purpose of sharing on Pregchan. Great!! Keep it up!
2. Art drawn or rendered for us and put up for free on Deviantart/Furaffinity/whatever. Not a problem, but of course it's even better to share the source.
3. Relevant content from other sources: panels from comic books, clips from TV shows, etc. This is more of a "no harm, no foul" in that there's no money lost– you wouldn't have bought that comic just for those panels anyway.
4. Photographs and selfies shared on the Internet. I don't like sharing these on a fetish board, what with them being real people and all, but showing yourself off is what photos are for, I guess, regardless of the audience.
6. Abandoned media. This is a catchall for scans of old porn magazines, videos that are no longer marketed, etc. Anything where you WOULD buy it, but literally can not.
5. Irrelevant content that illustrates your CYOA. Whatever, I don't read these.
6. Edits of non-pregnant artwork and morphs. I REALLY don't like these, they seem like a massive gray area, but legally you have the defense of it being a "transformative work".
7. SAMPLES of work produced by members of the community. This is best left to the actual creator to share their own work, but if they've never shown their heads here, it would be good advertising to link to them and share a bit.
1a. Paid pregnancy content. By this I mean things made for the community by the community: comics sold on Gumroad or Amazon (like the one that started this hoot), Patreon exclusive content (that hasn't been made free by the creator), and pretty much anything behind a paywall. Share the link to purchase, but not the item.
1b. The above ESPECIALLY includes Clips4Sale and other videos made by real live women for purchase by this community. Share the link to purchase the video, give your recommendation, but don't share the video itself. If you love pregnant women, don't take food out of their fucking mouths!
2. Candid photos of strangers. Don't be a creep.
3. Revenge porn. Holy SHIT, do not do this.
Did I miss anything?