Yeah, mine too! I really love your emphasis on story! I am also soooo happy to finally see an artist depicting birth realistically:
- Labor starts hours before baby is born
- Cervix takes it's time opening
- She doesn't push right away after realizing she is in labor
- Once the head is out, the rest of the baby DOESN'T automatically slip out
- Baby turns like in real life
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Baby-Mother size ratio is perfect! I absolutely hate to see pictures where the baby is a little worm and the mother/her belly are huge compared to it. They don't labor without reason!
The only thing I'd like to point out is that the baby should be done turning before the shoulders come out. But that's me being nitpicky, you're already doing a great job! Please keep it up!