Had a chance to play through this recently. The menus and items/accessories you can buy have translations, but not the actual text. It makes for a somewhat confusing game, but here's what I can tell about the plot.
1. You are Hazumi, and you've recently moved to a new country.
2. You wish you had money to buy chocolate and baum cakes from the convenience store.
3. A friend suggests the best way to make money is through prostitution. The country has a declining birth rate, so the "take your kid and raise it" political party came to power, made prostitution legal, and any girl who gives birth will get a lot of money for carrying a kid to term. The government will then take the kid and raise it so girls are encouraged to pop out as many kids as possible.
4. The friend is also really pregnant. (She has no portrait, and the sprite doesn't indicate this.)
5. Meanwhile, there's a once-every-ten-days debt collector who comes and takes money from you.
So the game revolves around your character prostituting herself. She uses a 'dating app' to find a guy with traits or not (things like "likes kissing" or "hates dark nipples" or "premature ejaculator") and they offer different rates. You have sex with them, and you can either have a long drawn out scene where you select sex acts from a menu, or you can skip it. (It's much more worth it to play it out, because otherwise you barely get any money.)
The game operates in that Hazumi has a certain amount of 'AP'. It takes 3-4 AP to prostitute herself, and 1 AP to do most of anything else. (1 AP to take a bath, 1 AP to squeeze her breast milk out, etc.) In the early game you barely have any AP. How do you get more?
1. Buy cakes and sweets from the convenience store and eat them, and Hazumi will have more AP the next day.
2. Buying certain furniture (a better bed, a better shower with hot water) will give her more AP because she's sleeping better, etc.
3. Going to sleep intentionally before you use up AP helps you carry it over to the next day.
Besides that, Hazumi has a 'charm' rating. I'm not sure exactly what the relationship is, but the higher it is, the more clients seem to pay you for prostitution and the easier it is to satisfy them. You get more charm by buying jewelry to wear, or by buying more furniture.
Did I mention when the game starts, Hazumi lives in a bare house, with just a tiny futon, a bucket to wash clothes, and a bath tub? Getting money means you can buy her furniture so that she actually has a house to live in. And the more furniture you buy, the more 'charm' she gets. Don't ask me how that works, exactly. I guess the implication is if you buy an actual kitchen set to cook food, Hazumi isn't just eating cakes from the convenience store anymore, so she seems more charming? Or maybe she has more confidence because she's given the room she lives in a carpet and a table to sit at instead of just a big empty room.
The game keeps track of Hazumi's menstruation status and what phase she's in. Including when she menstruates. The game stops short (unfortunately?) of depicting her dealing with actual blood or anything and you can still prostitute as normal. (Though some people have the "likes menstruation" or "hates menstruation" trait.) The only real consequence of menstruating is sometimes Hazumi announces it's "particularly heavy," and you lose AP unless you take a painkiller.
The game gives you a lot of ways to avoid pregnancy if you don't want to deal with it. Contraceptive pills are apparently illegal, but you can ask your partner to wear a condom on 'dangerous days.' (Then you, the player, chooses if they actually do it or not.) Even then, you can wash yourself out in the bath to lower the chance, and even if you do get pregnant, you can go to the OBGYN and ask for a 'treatment' to halt the pregnancy. Hazumi seems hard-wired to be nervous/anxious about actually getting pregnant, though you can choose to have her decide to carry it. There's little scenes here and there as she reacts to getting bigger, but that's about it. (There is a birth scene.)
Besides prostituting, there's two part time jobs you can do. One is just a simple job of stocking merchandise at the convenience store, which doesn't require a minigame and the boss will just pay you a certain amount in exchange for you AP you have left that day. The other job is working as a maid cafe waitress. You talk to customers, they tell you what they want, you get it from the other worker and serve it to them. You get 'combo' bonuses if you let the orders stack up and then fulfill them all at once to make it more like a memory game. Certain customers will also ask you for sex or to drink your breast milk if you're lactating. They might give you a tip, but otherwise I think it just counts as giving them a normal order, and you can say 'no' and then they'll order something else.
Besides that, the game reaches a point there's not a lot to do after you see the first scenes… You can measure yourself day-to-day or as often as you like, but after a while it feels like it doesn't really matter. Of course Hazumi's waist balloons when she's pregnant, but does it really matter if she has an 88 bust or an 89 bust? The portrait only changes for pregnancy, and I couldn't find any obvious correlation between doing something like eating a lot of food and seeing if she gets fatter or starving herself and seeing her get slimmer. It just seems to fluctuate randomly and only by a few cm, so what's the point? Maybe to give the player some idea of her dimensions when she's pregnant? That's about it.
There's an option to keep your baby and raise it that I found opens up after you have your first kid, but you have to pay 1,000,000 yen for it. (Around $10,000, the most costly furniture item is around $4,000?) Not sure how that changes the game.
There's a 'slum' you can visit and buy illegal medicine like contraceptives, and there's a path where some lowlife student at your school discovers it and blackmails you with it into having sex, but I'm not sure how much that changes anything other than something that takes away 1 AP a day.
There is one innovation that separates this game from the Violated Heroine way of keeping track of pregnancy: the game differentiates between Hazumi being fertilized and impregnated, and the embryo implanting into her uterus. It's possible to have sex on a dangerous day, get 'fertilized' and have the game count Hazumi as 'impregnated,' and she'll even miss her period, but she won't get pregnant because the embryo didn't implant in her wall. That's a little detail I was surprised to find out, and it confused me when I first played until I realized what was happening.
That said, it's relatively easy to get pregnant, even without buying any of the expensive 'ovulation/implantation' medicine. Just keep having sex on dangerous days, have the guy cum inside you a lot, then go to sleep without washing it out. It may take a while, but it's bound to happen that way.
I'm not sure what else is left to do other than that. There's a separate 'money' system where you can sell your breast milk for 'points' at the OBGYN, and then use those points to buy 'advanced biotechnology' that will do things like tell you when you've been fertilized, but I'm not sure if it actually opens up new paths, or what. The game also seems to hint there might be a path if you get pregnant at the exact same time as your schoolfriend, but I'm not sure if that's a tease at real content, or just interaction for the sake of interacting. Most of the time the schoolfriends just say the same line, it only changes if you're pregnant.
All in all, it's fun and interesting, but doesn't quite mash the fetish button enough for my tastes, I thought. YMMV.
If you need help with the prostitution sex scenes, here's what you do:
1. Get access to the pharmacy, buy 'lotion'. It's cheap.
2. Start the scene, use 'lotion' from the medicine menu.
3. Hazumi gets turned on by her breasts being groped, sucked, or her nipples played with. This usually doesn't turn on the guy. Hazumi will also get turned on by kissing. It's not necessary for Hazumi to be turned on except if she needs to become wet so the guy can fuck her, but using lotion bypasses that requirement.
4. Alternate between fucking the guy, sucking him off, and titfucking him. If the guy is 'satisfied,' the scene will end before the timer reaches zero and you earn bonus pay. It's worth extending to get this. What 'satisfies' the guy isn't necessarily just cumming a lot. Try having him cover your body in cum, or fill your mouth with cum to the point it dribbles out your chin, or fills your pussy so much it overflows.
5. If you get a guy with 'premature ejaculator' choose him, because they are super-easy to satisfy. They cum really quickly, really fast, and after a few times, they're done.
6. It is possible to have Hazumi cum if you really work at it, but I didn't see any special dialogue or result from it.
There's not much challenge after that. The 'debt collector' comes so slowly and asks for so little money it's really easy to meet that goal. I don't even know if you get a game over for failing to have the money. So just fill your house with more furniture.
If you get a desk and 'do your homework' every day, you also get a charm bonus due to having 'more confidence'.
There's a "see birth statistics" accessory you can wear, and it will tell you what NPCs are pregnant, can become pregnant, and how many kids they've had. I don't know if this actually opens up any paths or is just a little fun 'aside' as you realize the 'old woman' in the OBGYN clinic is pregnant.
One thing I felt was missing from the game is that although Hazumi prostitutes herself, can have sex with cafe patrons, be blackmailed by that one guy, and there are a few unique prostitution clients, she never really has sex because she wants to have sex or have sex for love… kind of disappointing, but I guess if that was possible the game might become NTR? Whatever.
The programmer continues to release content and seems to be working on translating more of it to English, so I will update if anything changes.