[ b / c / d / f / o / q / r ] [ home ]

/d/ - Drawn

Pen, Pencil, Tablet, Crayon, etc...
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]

File: 1507107493621.png (420.34 KB, 800x600, LoV Title Card 3.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

6923e No.33941[Last 50 Posts]

Welcome to The Legend of Vyrule Quest thread! Second thread has reached the bump after hiatuses, drama, and morally questionable voting. Here's some links to previous threads.

First Thread: http://pregchan.com/d/res/86.html
Second Thread: http://pregchan.com/d/res/7678.html
Discussion Thread: http://www.pregchan.com/b/res/15.html

"Instead of repeating all the rules and junk I’m gonna suggest that you read the previous threads to get caught up. The original thread’s opening has the basic premise, and new rules are introduced along the way. Hopefully they are a fun read. Now, onto continuing the next chapter!" -Houyo, May 9th 2015

6923e No.33942

As for catching up, here's the link to last chapter so people can get caught up. http://pregchan.com/d/res/7678.html#33211

Since the thread ended before we really got a chance to fully vote I'll leave it open for any last minute comments or votes.

1b02c No.33990

>>33942
My vote was to drive off or recruit the young males without biting them (we've been there). More hands (paws?) to help out would be useful, meaning we can take a larger group with us when we head back into the temple. When we do split up take one of the two new wolfos with us so they don't plan anything without us there to see.
Goal: sex.

a56db No.33999

Option Three, no bites
Goal, Comfort

cdd19 No.34141

Heal up at the fairy fountain. Recruit the males, no bites, but once we're all set up and ready to go back into the temple, have the smaller of our girls mind our now hampered and wounded female, and the males and Alpha are to come along with you for extra muscle.

Comfort for now, we need to pull ourselves togher

bf09e No.34156

Y'all are no fun. The point is to spread our genes far and wide, right? That requires LADIES to pregger. :P

4f6a7 No.34157

>>34156
I know. I get this is a CYOA, so we shouldn't make completely idiotic choices. But it's also a fetish CYOA. I feel like if some of these people dominated we basically would be playing basically a text RPG where we avoid pregnant content.

f79e8 No.34158

>>34156
>>34157
My only hangup about turning the two betas into girls is that I think we should do it later, after we've garnered a little bit more loyalty. And even then, that's only because I think doing it now would just waste our Sex points because we'd have to force it. I'm all for it otherwise.

fe198 No.34160

>>34156
>>34157
*shrugs* I'm just too empathetic. I wouldn't want to be turned into a woman and knocked up, so I wouldn't inflict that on others.

bf09e No.34177

>>34158
Okay, that's actually a really good point.

6923e No.34218

File: 1507704595937.png (707.51 KB, 1366x768, Lost_Woods_(Majora's_Mask).png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>33211
((Since we had the thread becoming full issue the votes were a little confusing, so this tally is what I'm running with.))

TOTAL:
1> Beat them up 1
2> Have the pack attack 1
3> Befriend them 11
4>
5>
.> Bite them 5, Don't bite them 6

GOAL:
-Adventure 36
-Comfort 6
-Sex 23

You sit there for a moment and watch the spot they hid from sight. They weren't very threatening, and you didn't want to have to get into a fight that you didn't need right now. But maybe you wouldn't have to? After all, they may be victims of the curse as much as you are. You were once human, maybe they were too?

You think back to the events that caused you to end up like this. Your fight with the previous alpha and your current pack mates. You remember how the first bite transformed you into this nearly monstrous form, and how the second bite you received almost turned you into the previous alpha's new bitch. You shudder at the thought for various reasons, but as you remember it occurs to you that you may now in fact hold the same power in your bites.

That would solve the problem of leaving your pack mates safe to rest. Bite these two and turn them into more members of your pack! The thought of two more women to breed and watch grow heavy with your children is enticing… That might not make you any better than the previous alpha. Were you better, though? For some reason a small doubt sits at the back of your mind, but you push it aside. Yes, of course you are. You're at least not a mindless animal.

Which is why you're not going to attack them despite the growing tension in your jaws. Instead you try to make your appearance as non-threatening as possible as you wait to see if they show up again. You try to fill your voice with a friendly tone as you call to get their attention. You receive no response at first, but after the first few calls you see one of them slowly peek out to glance at you. He stares at you cautiously for a moment, curious to why you're calling. You reach out and motion for him to come closer. He seems skeptical, but eventually he steps out of his hiding spot. The other one peeks out as well, but he seems much less confident and tries to remains hidden.

You wave for him to come over while giving a friendly smile. He seems confused, but after a moment he begins to inch closer. You did leave him unscathed in your last meeting so he seems less wary of you than he might otherwise. Maybe the two of them were looking for more friendly wolfos? Friends in a cursed forest like this were likely hard to come by. Eventually he stops in front of you and curiously tilts his head. Unsure of what to really say or do you just sort of smile and wave towards the one still hiding. The one in front of you looks back before turning to look at you again.

Well, he seems to trust you. With the message that you're friendly clear enough you decide to turn around and head into the fairy fountain's entrance while you motion for them to follow.

Once inside you see the girls sitting around and relaxing, the heavily pregnant one soothing her aching body in the cool fountain waters. As you look about the cavern you notice the fairies still seem to be keeping themselves hidden. The girls turn to look at you as you enter, before growing tense as the see the two boys enter behind you. The two active girls snarl as they go into a protective stance. The boys flinch and begin to back away before you step between them and reach out your hands to calm the girls down. They seem confused for a moment, but a bit more coaxing causes them to stand down. Though they are far from relaxed as they watch the two new comers and sit near the pregnant one, just to be safe. You let out a sigh as you take the chance to relax and turn to look at your two new 'recruits'. They seem to be trying to relax as well, but are keeping to themselves near the cave entrance. Just to be safe.

You lounge about for a bit, but it's not long before the sense of unfinished business starts to gnaw at you. You've got the urge to get out there and start getting things done again. With your new friends you'll feel a lot safer heading back into danger while leaving some of the girls here to rest. They should prove useful one way or another, and if not…

You stop that train of thought before it can get too far and instead try to focus on a plan of action. Your first thoughts are to return to the haunted castle. Your original goal of trying to save that girl you saw still stands. You're unsure what they intend to do with her. None of them tried to posses her as far as you know. And of course there's two more ghost sisters to deal with too which with luck will help break the curse they unleashed upon the forest who knew how many years ago.

But you realize there were other options open to you as well. While you feel partly responsible for causing the girl to be taken you only just barely escaped with your life. And that was with three loyal companions at your side. The two wolfos boys may not be so reliable, and you'll be saving nobody if you're dead. Or worse. It may be wise to head back into the woods and potentially look for a way out. Or maybe even attempt to find a village where the girl had come from. After all she looked young, she couldn't have been living in the woods alone. And you do remember the queen saying there were people who lived here? Maybe they could provide you with some help. Though you still do look like a monster. It may help you while trying to travel through these woods, but it may hinder your attempts to engage with whatever society you find.

Or you could just… Stay here for a while. Obviously these wolfos know how to survive. Maybe living like this with them wouldn't be so bad? You do have a family on the way. Likely more than one too. If you ran off and died then the wolfos would have to fend for themselves with what may end up being a staggeringly massive group litter. Nobody could fault you for trying to be a responsible father, though could you really ignore the itch to get back out into the world?

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Head back into the castle.
2> Head into the forest and look for an exit.
3> Head into the forest and look for a hidden village.
4> Head back into the forest and explore aimlessly.
5> Settle down here and lead your new pack. (Starts next generation.)

Hearts: 3/3

RACE: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

COMPANIONS:
-Alpha Wolfos Girl
-Short Wolfos Girl (Resting)
-Tall Wolfos Girl (Red Robed) (Injured) (Heavily Pregnant) (Resting)
-Skinny Wolfos Boy
-Nervous Wolfos Boy

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)
-Flaming Flourish: Can perform a weightless green flame spin attack. (From Knocking up Anny Poe)
-Magic Moths: Can summon moths that burst into flames. (From Knocking up Gaelle Poe)
-Insemination Inception: Can cause recursive pregnancies. (From causing a Recursive Pregnancy)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time. (USED)
-Anny Poe: A heavily pregnant green haired ghost trapped in a bottle. Wearing the Robe of Light. (AWAKE)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.
-Poe Sword: Worn out sword belonging to Anny Poe.

FUNDS: 1

0dfaa No.34220

>>34218
I don't like leaving tasks unfinished, so option 2 doesn't appeal to me at all.
Option 5 would break our promise to Mammaron and Aura, at least.
Options 3 and 4 seem to be trying to distract us without any promise of reward (so not even full-fledged sidequests.)
Option 1 + Adventure is my take on this.

3eb10 No.34221

Option One, Adventure

6923e No.34222

>>34220
Not really distractions, just options. Since heading back to the castle is likely only going to have one result (AKA, go after next ghost girl), it would have been a bit of a heavy loaded chapter to include both recruiting the new wolfos AND heading back into the castle AND encountering the next ghost immediately after just leaving the castle the previous chapter. And I have a policy of providing at least 5 options per chapter even if that means sometimes having overlapping options or very unlikely options. And technically any option (expect for arguably ones that lose you the game) are going to lead you to rewards since a writer should ideally make what they write interesting. Just how valuable any reward would be is going to be different from reader to reader.

1b02c No.34223

>>34218
Hold up. Check the inventory, Anny Poe is awake. We have a prime opportunity to learn more about the castle and her sisters before we head back in. Forewarned is forearmed and all that. After which we should get back to the castle. -Goal adventure.

bf09e No.34224

>>34223
Seconded, but still comfort. gotta get that back to at least like, 15 before I'll vote for anything else.

a8515 No.34226

>>34223
I vote for this too.

Goal: Sex.

ca485 No.34227

>>34223
Good catch. Gonna agree with talking to Anny while we get set to prep ourselves for round two at the temple (and possibly talk her into reincarnating with her sister), and Goal: Sex. I want to push that up a little more.

3eb10 No.34228

In light of that new info, Communing with the Annypoe is a must.

So Adventure + Talk to Anny

263c0 No.34229

Goal: Adventure (I can't remember if we've hit 40 before and I'm curious if we'll get another ability.)

I agree with talking to Anny before we head back into the castle.

56cc2 No.34230

>>34229
We've hit 40+ in at least one of the categories (cannot remember which one though) at one point and nothing happened.

c340c No.34232

I'm going to say option 1, but I want to talk to Anny first. Also, Comfort, as far as Goal is concerned.

533f6 No.34263

>>34223
Good catch! I'd like to fit this in before we head back into the castle.

a5ce1 No.34264

I agree with talking to amy. while were at it Lets take some time to get the males and females in the pack comfortable together, such that they wont kill each other if we leave them together. I'd still like to have more bitches to breed, even though I don't want to force them, so maybe we can communicate an offer to bite and let the males choose rather to accept it, to be comfortable and certain of their role in the pack, or refuse it.

After all that of course I vote for the castle. and a goal of sex because I still want to see the wolfos breed at some point.

ec088 No.35310

File: 1510128499514.jpg (171.43 KB, 751x1000, IMG_3901.JPG) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>34223
I will also go with commune with Anny. While trying to get the Wolfos comfortable with eachother by showing they are with us. They will be invaluable when it comes to supporting the litters we have aired here.

We have only been a Wolfos for 2 days, and while the faeries were gracious enough to temporarily reinforce our mind, we're still in a race to break the curse on the forest and so regain our humanity (and potentially that of the other monsters of the forest) before our mind degenerates to fit our new body.

We are on the clock, and any information we can gain from Anny Poe may be useful.

Goal focus: comfort. (We are going to be dealing with the cursed and the dead. Having comfort built up will be very useful.)

ec088 No.35323

>>33941

Since the warning "Threads are going to start being pruned in the coming weeks. Save or bump whatever you want to keep NOW!"

Is pulsing above OP posts in threads could someone preserve the first and second threads of this quest before they disappear?

>First Thread: http://pregchan.com/d/res/86.html


>Second Thread: http://pregchan.com/d/res/7678.html

ec088 No.35324

>>35310
changing goal focus vote from comfort to sex. I thought comfort had to do with seeking enjoyment from making others feel comfortable or comforted, not us seeking comfort or being comforted.

6923e No.35376

>>35323
Yeah, I saw. I've just saved backups of the webpages for now. I'm not opposed to them being deleted to save space, but I also would like to figure out some way to save them for future readers (probably off site).

Also, sorry for the long delay on chapter. I started typing up the newest one a week or two ago and my computer crashed and I haven't gotten around to retyping it. I'll be trying to do so shortlyl.

6923e No.35377

>>35324
Comfort is pretty much "I want to be out of danger" mode.

5d7bd No.35390

Option 1.
Goal: Sex
We'll use the points in that category soon enough.

ec088 No.35476

>>35376
dude use pastebins with expiration dates to save progress if your computer is unreliable.

6923e No.35479

>>35476
It only happened the one time, so it shouldn't be a reoccuring problem.

6abe5 No.36001

I've now got the idea of us fucking a fairy or other small or magic being who's into cumflation and gets off on the pressure stuck in my head.

Not sure if the PC would find it appealing or a tease when/if they find out they haven't aceually knocked them up despite swelling them with seed. Both ideas amuse me.

6923e No.38332

File: 1517739569010.png (118.88 KB, 437x521, BigPoeSoul(OoT).png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>34218
((Thanks for waiting while life kicked me in the balls repeatedly. I know I say this every time, but hopefully more updates soon????))

TOTAL:
1> Back to the castle 10
2>
3>
4>
5>
.> Talk to Anny 8, convince Anny to reincarnate 1, Offer to bite the males 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 39
-Comfort 7
-Sex 27

As you sit there pondering your options and your future you realize there's only one real choice to make. The urge for adventure is still too strong, especially when you have such potentially dire unfinished business to attend to back at the castle. You have to save that girl, and with any lucky also save the souls of the two other ghosts and break the curse of the forest while you're at it. Thinking even further ahead than that, clearing an ancient curse on the land would likely help your standing's with the Queen as well. You are technically still her agent.

As you let the others rest for now you empty your inventory onto the floor and take note of your items. Starting with the Royal Crest the Queen had given you. A bronze emblem with three circles… A bit plain for a royal crest now that you think about it. These things always have some deeper meaning to them, though you can't fathom what it could be. You idly wonder as you look over at one of your companions, the heavily pregnant one resting in the fountain's waters. You watch as she yawns, for the first time seeing her surprisingly long tongue lounge out as her large orb of a gut rests half submerged. You watch her gut for a moment, then look back towards the emblem. Now that you think about it, it does look a little familiar…

Suddenly a small flurry of movement catches your eye. You look down at your scattered belongings on the floor and notice a green light flickering back and forth in your bottle. You remember the sleeping ghost you stored inside and reached to bring it to eye level. The tiny girl inside, dwarfed by the size of her gut, seemed to be flitting about in what little room she had looking for an escape. You remember Gaelle had said her name was Anny? Without hesitating you pull the top off the bottle to set her free. A flash of green light zips up and shines brighter for a moment until it subsides, leaving…

Well, a surprisingly tiny woman glaring at you.

"What did you do to me!?!" A small voice bellows out of the diminutive girl. While she was now larger than the bottle, she was still rather small. Her most notable feature was her weightless belly now the size of your head, which was still practically a mountain compared to the rest of her as it stretched out the Robes of Light you had given her far beyond what they should have physically been able to contain. Resting heavily on top of her gut were her still massive breasts, each large enough to reach her knees if her belly wasn't keeping them propped up. You could see dark spots already begin to form from the milk that leaked from them with every idle movement she made. And attached to it all was the Anny, her green locks framing her beet red face.

"I look like a cow! I AM a cow! And these robes!?" She grits her teeth and yanks on them in frustration, not helping to alleviate the wet spots as her chest almost comically bounces about. "I would rather be DEAD than be forced to wear these! I… I mean!" She says, stopping as she realizing she's technically already dead. She just pouts for a moment as she thinks of what to say, realizing all the shouting in the world is going to do her no good while so small.

She looks about for something, anything that could help her. With a small gasp she spots her sword on the ground. With a somewhat quick drop she falls onto the handle and grasps it, her tiny hands barely able to clutch at the grip. But to your surprise it begins to shrink rapidly as she lifts it up and holds it awkwardly above her head towards you in what little of an intimidating pose she can muster.

"I will not be a breeding slave for my sworn enemy! I will cut you to shreds before… Before…" She suddenly trails off, looking away as if distracted by something. "…Where… Where did you get that mask?" She asks as she lowers her sword and stares at the Skull Mask sitting a few inches away from her. She quickly floats over to it as she sheaths her sword and attempts to grab it as well, but unlike the sword it's simply stays too big for her to hold. She tries desperately in vain lift it, her belly making any movements she made awkward as she continues. "Why after all this time?! Why now when I'm… Like this..?" She whimpers quietly, just loud enough to hear as she gives up and slumps a top her belly looking rather defeated.

She just sits there now, depressed and not looking like she'll be getting up or moving for a while. Now might be the best time to decide what to do with her.

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Put her back in the bottle for now.
2> Try to get her to reincarnate like her sister.
3> Try and get information out of her (Suggest Questions).
4> Sit and watch her.
5> Just head for the castle and leave her be.

Hearts: 3/3

RACE: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

COMPANIONS:
-Alpha Wolfos Girl
-Short Wolfos Girl (Resting)
-Tall Wolfos Girl (Red Robed) (Injured) (Heavily Pregnant) (Resting)
-Skinny Wolfos Boy
-Nervous Wolfos Boy

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)
-Flaming Flourish: Can perform a weightless green flame spin attack. (From Knocking up Anny Poe)
-Magic Moths: Can summon moths that burst into flames. (From Knocking up Gaelle Poe)
-Insemination Inception: Can cause recursive pregnancies. (From causing a Recursive Pregnancy)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Robe of Light: Aura’s robe from the Temple of Time. (USED)
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything. (EMPTY)
-Anny Poe: A heavily pregnant green haired ghost . Wearing the Robe of Light and using the Poe Sword. (FREE)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.
-Poe Sword: Worn out sword belonging to Anny Poe. (USED)

FUNDS: 1

52d61 No.38334

3: Ask Anny about what she knows about the Skull Mask.

Goal: Comfort

ebf28 No.38335

>>38332
Comfort & Option 3.

Let's get a second opinion on the forest, the sisters, the mask, the universe and everything.

We can try to talk her into reincarnation later I think.

8b290 No.38336

>>38332
3 : Ask about the skull mask and maybe about the other ghost
Goal : Comfort

f79e8 No.38346

>>38332
Goal: Comfort and Action: Option 3, ask about the forest, the mask, her sisters, the curse, basically everything we really need to know before continuing here.

I agree we can wait until a bit later before trying to talk her into reincarnating.

263c0 No.38349

Goal: Adventure (I want to see what happens at 40)

Action: Option 3 (I hope she can understand wolfos) tell her about her reincarnating sister and ask about the mask.

ebf28 No.38352

>>38349
We have hit 40+ in at least one of the categories (I think "sex", but I can't remember exactly) before and nothing happened. And if we're being honest, Anon is kind of overpowered as is. Having any of the three stats at full strength is an almost guaranteed get-out-of-jail-free card.

94ada No.38361

Goal: adventure

Vote: option 3, asking about the skull mask and the forest

1b02c No.38374

>>38332
Goal: Adventure
Ask her about the mask, her history, the curse on the forest, her sisters and attempt to gain her aid in the coming adventure.

bf09e No.38375

Option 3: Ask Anny about what she knows about the Skull Mask.

Goal: Adventure

1275f No.38761

>>38335
I vote for this

e29b4 No.38961

good to see this is still going. it's been awhile I was afraid you abandoned it :)

I'm going to vote for 3 and ask her what *she* wants. What will make her content like her sister. Also ask her about the third sister and what you can do for that sisiter and to break the curse on all three of them so they can 'live' a normal life.

I also vote for 1 to offer to reincarnate her. In fact I still want to offer to bite the males, if one of them chooses to be female maybe she can reincarnate in the new female after the obvious next step.

And my goal is sex, because I want to impregnate everyone. Maybe the bonus from 30 sex will help to convince the males to become our new breeding bitches instead.

96e35 No.38964

>>38961
There are four sisters, not three. And maybe the cursed queen as end-boss. So it's likely that we will have to turn at least one of the betas into a female anyway.

31656 No.40163

Finally caught up.

>>38332
Goal: comfort.

Crying girls need to be consoled, preferably with a hug/cuddle, so a write in vote for that, followed by asking her about the curse she and her sisters (name drop them) cast.

6923e No.41157

File: 1523672487564.jpg (66.43 KB, 510x291, e9464da8c13a1693c2a935d13b….jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>38332
((Oh, it seems the first thread had 404'd. Thankfully I have a copy of it saved. I'll have to think of somewhere to host it.

Also, my life has been a consistent series of creative kicks to the nuts recently so my creative output has been shot. Which is why I've been pretty silent the last few months. Like always I plan on continuing this as my life is starting to calm down a bit, but my track record speaks for itself on this point to getting regular updates. You should believe I'm updating regularly when I actually do that. But I definitely will at least finish this dungeon before the heat death of the universe or so help me I'll be a mite put off.

Also wow, I say kick in the nuts pretty often. Huh.))

TOTAL:
1>
2> Have her reincarnate 1
3> Ask her questions 11
4>
5>
.> Skull Mask 9, Sisters 6, Forest 4, Everything 3, Curse 3, Universe 2, Reincarnating 1, Herself 1, What she wants 1, Recruit her 1, Cuddle 1, Offer to bite a male 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 43
-Comfort 11
-Sex 27

You let her sit there for a moment, the weight of her situation making up for her ghostly form's lack of weight. She obviously has gone through a lot, and this is likely the first time she's been capable of rational thought since becoming cursed. And obviously finding herself in this situation has been overwhelming. She simply lays atop her belly as she looks forlornly at the mask.

Obviously it was magic as you remember the surges of strength it had given you while you had worn it. But then you remember the story the mask salesman had told you before handing it to you. About the souls of the dead finding peace sealed within these masks, and the strange dreams that have plagued you while you slept as if you were seeing the world through somebody else's eyes. You can only make assumptions though, and Anny seems to know more than you do. So finally you break the silence. What IS that mask?

The girl shoots you up a glare for daring to speak to her while she was brooding over her own misfortune. The next moment her hand is gripping her sword. Before you can react a wheel of green fire spins upwards towards you, causing you to hiss in pain as it burns across your cheek.

"That is for doing this to me!" She scolded as she placed a hand onto her belly, her other arm still outstretched with her sword as green flames continued to grow off of it. You reach up to feel the cut on your cheek. It stings quite a bit and will likely leave a scar, but it doesn't seem to serious. At least not as serious as it would have been had she been full size. "And don't think we're even! I don't know who you are, but if you think you can just go around knocking up ghosts without their permission then you have another thing coming. But…" She scowls as she sheaths her sword again and struggles to cross her arms over the top of her chest. She pouts in embarrassment as she ultimately fails and puts her fists on her hips instead. "You've also managed to break the curse on me. And that means maybe you can break the whole curse too." She takes a deep breath and lets out a long sigh in an attempt to calm herself. "So if you answer my questions then I'll answer yours."

Which is when she turns to the mask. "That mask is is part of the uniform of our nation's army. Though you likely wouldn't recognize it since your people destroyed our country decades ago." She said as she turned back to give your another glare before floating down too rest in front of the mask. "This one though… This one marks the rank of general. I knew the general. We were… Friends. Before he died." She said as she grit her teeth as she remembered what must have been the events you had seen in your dreams. "And when the curse took me I looked so hard for his soul. I thought it might be trapped with the rest of us with the curse, but he had died before we had cast the spell. So he was… Gone. But then you show up with his mask!" She said, turning back to look up at you with a furious pout. "Where did you get it!?" She demands to know.

And so you begin to tell her the story of the mask shop and how you began to dream things after you had put it on. She grew wide eyed at the realization that the general's soul was likely sealed within the mask and turned back to look at it in silence as you continued your story. "So… I finally find him after all this time… After being defeated in battle and turned into a whale by the same people who had killed him…" She says as she seems to physically shrink with shame.

It was at this point that you interject with the fact that you're a foreigner in these lands and you don't know anything about whoever it was who her people were at war with. This causes he to look up at you with a look of slightly less despair. "You… Aren't a Vyrulian?" She asks as she looks. "Well, I mean, you are a wolfos, but obviously you're cursed too. But then how come you have these?" She says, pulling at the robes that were now attached to her spirit.

And so you continue to share information. You tell Anny of your meeting with the Queen and Aura of the temple of time. She huffs after you finish and tries to cross her arms again. "Hmmph. So Vyrule has had the liberty of forgetting about us after the war while we linger… In a curse of our own doing. This… Is all my fault." She says, shrinking even further now. "I was so distraught I convinced my sisters to go through with it, and now…"

She goes silent again, and you bring up your next question. Her sisters. You begin to mention your meeting with Gaelle and she perks up. "Gaelle? Don't tell me you did something to her too or I'll…" She grimaces as you explain that without the robes of light you were unable to fully remove the curse from her and she had opted to reincarnate to begin her life anew. Anny seemed shocked. "R-Reincarnated? You mean she's… Gone?" She asked. You pointed over towards the pregnant wolfgirl laying in the water nearby. As if guided there by divine intervention a moth rests atop her belly while she sleeps. Anny stares for a moment before giving a somewhat rattled sigh as she restrained herself from sobbing. "So… If that's what she choose then fine. But I still have things to do before I can rest."

She suddenly turns back to you with a determined look. "As for you! You are going to break this curse or die trying, otherwise I'll stab you through the heart in your sleep." She seems to promise as she grows back to her previous size with a renewed determination. "And I'm coming with you to make sure you don't take advantage of the rest of my sisters! And you're not allowed to put on that mask, either!" She insists as she begins barking orders at you. She takes stock of you one last time as she pulls at her robes in an attempt to get herself comfortable. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get going!"

===

And not long after you stand within the dimly lit foyer of the of the ruined castle once again. Following behind you are your two new male recruits and the alpha girl with the other two left behind at the fountain. And floating slightly was Anny, a green glow about her as she scans the area.

On the walk over you had brought up the girl who had gone missing after Anny and her sisters had kidnapped her. Anny however had avoided the question and could only assure you that she was alright for now. Even now she was avoiding your gaze as she seemed to assess the situation. "…We have to find Bath next. She would be down that hall… But… A lot of my memories are hazy from the curse. Each of us held a flame." She said, pointing to the four torches in the center of the room. Two of which were lit with a red and a green flame. "The curse overpowered us with an emotion. Mine was finding joy in… Doing bad things to people." She mumbled. "And Gaelle's was wrath. Bath would be apathy with her blue flame. Once we have all the flames we may be able to lift the curse. But I don't know how we should approach her…"

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Approach her like before, ready to fight.
2> Try and have Anny talk to her.
3> Insist on trying to find the missing girl first.
4> Try and get another one of your companions possessed.
5> Put Anny back in the bottle so she can't interfere.

Hearts: 3/3

RACE: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

COMPANIONS:
-Alpha Wolfos Girl
-Short Wolfos Girl (Resting)
-Tall Wolfos Girl (Red Robed) (Injured) (Heavily Pregnant) (Resting)
-Skinny Wolfos Boy
-Nervous Wolfos Boy
-Anny Poe (Light Robed) (Ghost) (Heavily Pregnant) (Poe Sword)

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)
-Flaming Flourish: Can perform a weightless green flame spin attack. (From Knocking up Anny Poe)
-Magic Moths: Can summon moths that burst into flames. (From Knocking up Gaelle Poe)
-Insemination Inception: Can cause recursive pregnancies. (From causing a Recursive Pregnancy)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything. (EMPTY)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 1

2b1b1 No.41169

>>41157
Diplomacy first with Anny. Failing that having someone who can fight like a Poe will be handy. Once we've weakened her enough, we should go for a capture using the jar. Weapon of choice should be the magic moths.
We should also be wary of the robe coming off Anny since that might revert her.
Goal Comfort

6923e No.41181

>>41157
Oh shoot. For the record, I did have something planned for 40 points in a stat… And just forgot this time. The previous time 40 points came up, they were used immediately so nothing happened at the time. Oh well. I'll just have too keep that in mind for next update.

299eb No.41204

Goal: Comfort.

Gonna agree with trying for diplomacy first, but we should maybe point out to Anny that neither she nor her sister felt much like talking at first, so we may have to fight regardless.

Also, are we able to use the flame spin right now if we wanted, or do we need a weapon for it?

6923e No.41215

>>41204
Yes, you can use the flame spin with anything really. Your wolfos claws, your milk rod, your bottle.

I think… I had originally intended the spin attack to be a magic spell and was going to introduce a magic meter to keep track of like in the games. That would probably still be a good idea to introduce as a mechanic to make the spin attack (and the moths, among other things) more than just flashy effects.

For now though, we'll just say that Anon doesn't know how magic works and is just kinda 'doing it'.

263c0 No.41238

Goal: Comfort
Action: 2. Have Anny talk with her sister, though we can keep weapons at the ready.

bd97f No.41252

>>41157
Option two.

bd97f No.41253

Goddammit. how hard is it to spell wizard…

bf09e No.41257

>>41238
This is a good idea, I'll second option two with a goal of Comfort.

8599e No.41269

i agree with amy negotiating, and I vote sex

6923e No.42303

File: 1524977761506.png (79.38 KB, 255x255, BerserkBrawlAchievement.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>41157
((Okay, so I decided to introduce some new mechanics. Namely, the magic meter among other things. Now magical items and abilities will require you to use points of your magic meter to use. This should keep Anon from becoming too much of an overpowered god. I'll put magic next to what abilities count as magic.))

TOTAL:
1>
2> Try and have Anny talk to her 6
3>
4>
5>
.> Capture Bath in a bottle 1, Use Magic Moths 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 0 (-42)
-Comfort 14
-Sex 27

You bring up to Anny that she should probably approach Bath first and try to talk reason with her. After all, the last two times you were simply attacked after facing some harrowing life or death trial to reach them. The pattern would likely simply repeat otherwise, but with Anny leading the way maybe they could convince her sister to stand down without the need for violence.

Anny listens to your suggestion with a mix of guilt and doubt, but soon nods in agreement. "I can't say that I'll be able to convince her. But I can try at least." She says as she takes a deep breath of faux air to steel herself for the meeting with her sister. And then she floats off to lead the way towards your next challenge.

She floats down the hall and towards the door that she had motioned towards earlier. She turns back to make sure the four of you are following her before she floats through the door and you open it after her.

The next room is not what you expected. It's wide and spacious, looking as if it may have been used for gatherings or perhaps as a ballroom. And yet it's empty, devoid of notable features other than a large pattern on the floor. You quickly realize it's a picture of another woman. Her features are familiar and you instantly recognize the similarity to her sisters. This must be an image of Bath, her blue robes and matching blue hair alike to her sister's uniforms. Her expression is distant yet calm. You take note of a bow with a matching quiver is slung across her back before your eyes trail down to notice her hips were twice as wide as her torso. In contrast to her sisters she seemed entirely pear shaped.

"Bath…?" Anny called out as she looked about the empty room.

In response the ceiling fell, slamming down into the image on the ground with enough weight to shake the room. The only section of the room that seemed to be spared was the section you all were standing on, leaving the rest of it underneath the massive slab of stone that was now raising back up into the ceiling.

And as it did it left a figure floating in the middle of the room. Bath, of course, a blue robbed phantom made of shadows and flaming blue eyes. In her arms the very same bow was held, her fingers pinching an already notched arrow into the string. And the image bellow her had shattered into smaller fragments. You looked up towards the ceiling to see that there were holes in it, spaces where you could stand to try and cross the room. But… A mistake could be disastrous, and figuring out where to stand could be-

"Bath! It's me! Anny!" Anny called out again, interrupting your train of thought as you turned to look at her. "Bath, listen to me! We don't have to do this anymore! We can-"

A blue flame shot through the air as the arrow carrying it whistled through the air. It shot towards Anny as you tried to react, but before you could she had drawn her sword and with a deft twirl of her swollen body she sliced the arrow in two with an arc of green flames. She seemed shaken, but not enough to stop trying.

"No! No, this isn't what I wanted!" She suddenly replied to a voice that you couldn't hear. "I-I didn't mean for any of this to happen! A-And I didn't… Ask for this…" She said, looking rather ashamed as she placed a hand on the heavily pregnant belly you had given her. There was a pause as Bath kept her arrow trained on her, string pulled back. "I'm not a traitor! I know, I'm sorry, this is all my fault… I-I… I just… AAH!"

Anny cried out as an arrow sailed across her arm, nicking her and lighting her robe with blue flames before they fizzled out. A visceral gut reaction tore at you as you watched her clutch her arm in pain. You hadn't thought too hard about it before, but what would happen to her if she became injured? She was a ghost, but she still seemed to feel pain and her body still seemed like it could suffer injury. An anxiety began to rise in you as you watched this woman pregnant with your children under attack.

"Bath… Please…" Anny said, simply continuing to try and speak some sense into her sister regardless of how little it seemed to be doing. Tears were now welling up in her eyes as she grit her teeth, struggling to keep herself composed as she faced her sister. "Don't…"

Another flaming blue arrow sailed towards her, and Anny simply froze.

A moth caught the arrow mid air, the red and blue flames mixing as they both burst and fizzled out in front of the pregnant ghost. Bath turned to face you now, her bright blue eyes narrowing into hot slivers of flame as she realized you had used her sister's magic.

And you glared back at her, your hairs standing on end with a fury that you had never felt before. You barely knew Anny, and she didn't seem to particularly like you. But watching her and your children that she was carrying in danger had incited something in you. Whether it was compassion or instinct you were in no state to wonder. Your limbs felt like they were on fire as you bared your teeth at the blue ghost.

You both attacked at the same time, a flaming arrow sailing towards you met by a moth to catch it mid air and explode as the two flames met. Except now as the flames died you were no longer simply standing there. You were charging on all fours, your still cursed body drove forward with all the speed it could muster.

The sound of the ceiling falling down towards you echoed through the room. You hadn't stopped to figure out the puzzle, and now there was no time to think about it. Instead you looked up to see where they safe spots would fall and flung yourself towards one. A deafening crash surrounded you as the stone fell and you sat alone and surrounded by the ceiling.

As it rose neither you nor Bath hesitated to attack again. Your moth caught her arrow like before, the flames burst and mixed and fizzled, and you were charging her again. This time as you charged she pulled back her arrows again and began to fire in rapid succession, leaving you not time to summon a moth to catch them. Instead you dived and dipped around her attacks, leaping over a blue flame as it soared under you.

You stared her down as she continued to watch you barrel towards her. The expression in her eyes never changed, simply silent tight glare that would feel piercing at any other time. And as you heard the ceiling begin to fall again repeated the motion of flinging yourself into the nearest safe spot.

Bath waited for the ceiling to rise again, several arrows now notched into her bow at once and trained on the spot where you had been. There would be little time to dodge or aim to catch her shots with a moth now.

But as the ceiling rose up the room grew bright with red flames as a tower of moths that you had summoned while alone fluttered around you like a pillar of fire. If she reacted then you were unable to see it as the wall of flames descended onto her. You simply followed it, running towards her as she was engulfed in flames. She flailed wordlessly as she attempted to bat away the moths and put out the flames that caught at her robes.

She finally let out a small surprised grunt as you leap towards her and tore a hole through her robes with your claw. As you landed behind her you turned to prepare for her next attack, but she simply floated where she had. The red flames had began to die down, leaving her robes covered in scorch marks. But the real damage was the massive gash of torn cloth from her belly button outwards that left a large enough space that you could see your companions on the other side of the room from the wound.

=
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Berserk Brawl: Reach 40 points in Goal: Adventure. 15 P
Reward: Causes you to attack the nearest aggravation if Goal: Adventure is over 40 points. Resets Adventure points to 0 if used.
=

(Magic Moths: [+] Magic)

"Bath!" Anny shouted with a look of horror at what had happened.

Of course, she had no real body there that you had torn. Instead the wound burst into blue flames as she floated down to her feet and stumbled. Anny had flew forward, catching the larger form of her sister and helped to ease her to the ground. The adrenaline that had driven you forward was now dying down leaving you almost woozy as Bath looked up towards her sister and then you. Her harsh glare was gone, her glowing blue eyes now simply empty of any real emotion. She didn't make any motion to try and stop her form from burning up even as Anny beat at the ethereal flames in a vain attempt to put them out.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry…" Anny said, trying desperately to keep what was left of her sister in one piece. Tears streamed down her face and faded into wisps as she turned up to plead at you. "Please, do something! Anything! I don't care what you do, just save her somehow! Please!"

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Put her in the bottle.
2> Have her possess one of your companions.
3> Have her reincarnate.
4> See if knocking her up works.
5> Just let her go.

Hearts: 3/3
Magic: 2/3

RACE: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

COMPANIONS:
-Alpha Wolfos Girl
-Short Wolfos Girl (Resting)
-Tall Wolfos Girl (Red Robed) (Injured) (Heavily Pregnant) (Resting)
-Skinny Wolfos Boy
-Nervous Wolfos Boy
-Anny Poe (Light Robed) (Ghost) (Heavily Pregnant) (Poe Sword)

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. Magic (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)
-Flaming Flourish: Can perform a weightless green flame spin attack. Magic. (From Knocking up Anny Poe)
-Magic Moths: Can summon moths that burst into flames. Magic. (From Knocking up Gaelle Poe)
-Insemination Inception: Can cause recursive pregnancies. Magic. (From causing a Recursive Pregnancy)
-Berserk Brawl: Go into a berserk rage. (From Goal: Adventure 40)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation. Magic.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything. (EMPTY)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.

FUNDS: 1

2b1b1 No.42304

>>42303
Well that went about as well as we could hope for. I think it's better if she were aware enough to make this decision herself when she has her full faculties. Bottle her and maybe give her a little magic to keep her from dissolving. Hopefully longer term help from Anny will make a difference.
Goal: adventure.

8e7a7 No.42314

Knock her up then bottle? I refuse to let our sexcapades end here. If we gonna knock up one sister, might as well knock them all up! Besides…. She needs all the life force she can get >_>

f79e8 No.42317

>>42303

Goal: Adventure

Have her possess one of the male Wolfos. Our only two confirmed ways of keeping them alive after being "mortally" wounded are for them to either swap robes or anchor themselves to a living body, and while I would be totally okay with seeing the four specifically reincarnated as quadruplets with the same mother (Tall Wolfos Girl), we'd have to get the three of them back to the spring first, and that's even assuming more than one of them can possess the same person at the same time. For now, let's just worry about keeping her alive, we can sort out the sex once we know she isn't about to fade on us.

263c0 No.42320

I would like to point out that we might want to be careful about letting our Adventure build up too high, lest we attack someone when we don't want to. Makes me think that the same might happen with the other goals as well. Basically, we need to balance supply and use of our goal powers.

Goal: Adventure
Action: Have her reincarnate. If she won't, bottle her.

f79e8 No.42330

>>42320
I don't know about the Comfort one, but the Sex 40 might just be a straight up auto-rape if you're right. That would not be a good thing to have go off, no.

Oh, that reminds me to ask. How does our magic recharge?

6923e No.42334

>>42330
I wouldn't make it auto rape, but spoilers I guess?

Also, it recovers like Hearts would.

f79e8 No.42335

>>42334
>not auto-rape
Oh good. Not that our goals don't revolve around getting laid and knocking up every female we encounter, but something like that would definitely start drifting us into Renegade territory, which probably just makes it harder to talk people into sleeping with us in the long run.

>Magic

Urgh. That makes using it much more difficult. We'll have to be more sparing with it or just get better at stopping to sit down.

f392d No.42356

>>42303
I vote for reincarnation too.

That seems to be the only way open to us which we know works. We can knock her up retroactively if we want by using Insemination Inception. (and I'm all for it by the way. I also want all four sisters carrying anon's children)

758d5 No.42361

I forgot to say: I vote for comfort because I'm not sure how much depended on our dream-chat with Gaelle when she reincarnated.

>>42330
If I had to guess I'd say it will be more like "Anon subconsciously release a cloud of irresistible pheromones and all females within a hundred feet throw themselves at him"

6923e No.42526

Right now vote is tied between bottle and reincarnation, two mutually exclusive choices. Waiting on a tie breaker.

f79e8 No.42529

>>42526
Well, no one's going with my idea for the vote so I'll change mine to reincarnation with a side order of gettin' it on along the way.

3ee69 No.42540

Vote: Bottle.
Comfort.

bf09e No.42588

>>42526
I'm gonna go with Reincarnation.

bf09e No.42598

>>42588
Oh right, comfort.

8b290 No.42611

>>42303
Vote: Reincarnation(Maybe recursive too ?)
Goal : comfort

438c8 No.42638

Comfort.
Option 4

1a4b2 No.42687

There is a ton of NOT sexy fun going on with this quest now. It's getting kinda bad. Should be enjoying the milky busty sizes and huge middles, its getting damn near angsty.

-sex.

b9eda No.42691

I want to go back and see how Mammaron is doing.

Vote: have sex

2b1b1 No.42700

>>42691
I've wanted to do that from the start, but didn't think anyone wanted to. We break the curse first though.

6923e No.42708

>>42687
I do appreciate comments like this, otherwise I wouldn't know what people were and weren't enjoying. So I'm glad you commented as it has been a worry of mine. Feed back is important, especially since this whole thing is based on reader interaction! So if you have specific complaints or opinions of what does and doesn't work I'd love to hear them, but I know not a lot of people are actually invested in writing criticism for fetish stories.

Of course, sometimes a good story needs angst. And I'll totally admit I've been trying to keep the angst toned back a lot more than it could be. Trying to toe the line between realistic character reactions that aren't just there to be fuck bait and overly dramatic interactions has been a struggle (and maybe not one I've always succeeded at). And this story arc is probably up there with angst potential for what I have planned. Not intentionally, it just sorta happened due to how events played out.

>>42700
Well, the majority vote back in the day actually was to go visit Mammaron right after leaving castle town. But I did write this thing out to be a game, and so there are a lot of things plotted out that only happen based on the players' choices. So one thing led to another and we're here.

8b290 No.44281

>>42708

So anything comming soon ?

6923e No.44412

>>44281
Yeah. I've just had minor medical problems that have been distracting me. It's been a bit discouraging because I hate how unreliable I've been to update.

feb4b No.44443

>>44412
I hope you get well soon. Your health comes first, man.

8b290 No.44481

>>44412
Get well, wish a great recovery

2b1b1 No.44535

>>44412
Get well soon, we'll be patient.

9b994 No.44586

why am I getting a 404 error when I want to go with the first part of this interactive story(sorry for the errors, I used a translator, I'm from Russia.

e0788 No.44594

>>44586
Because those threads were full, too old and were automatically removed. I have saved copies of the first two threads so I could upload them somewhere for you.

fc772 No.44598

thanks .a where you can upload them. плохой переводчик.

e0788 No.44604

>>44598
Here you go: https://we.tl/ljcnOOFPFN
The link is good for seven days. Archive password is "Houyo" (without the quotes).

e2a9a No.44624

Большое спасибо.Translation:Many thanks

ca17f No.48096

>>44604
why the seven day limit? why no permanent upload of the old now deleted threads? maybe on mega?

22afc No.48109

>>48096
That's just how that site works. I can reupload the files on another site as well.

96e52 No.51218

I vote for reincarnation.

I also vote for sex, but only if it can be done in a way that is umm..not rape-y. as in it's part of the reincarntion process or something. I want her pregnant if we can do it without you know, being horrible person.

05982 No.51261

>>44412
How are you doing Houyo? Will there be future updates of the story?

4fd89 No.51405

>>51261
Well, since my last post way too long ago my health has drastically improved. And I still have this thread saved as one of my home pages. I just haven't had much of a chance to write (even if these chapters aren't too intensive). Plus, I've also been mulling over what direction to take this all in since I'm a bit torn between everything. On the one hand, I feel like it's getting a bit TOO far out there but unsure if I should ride that train into the ground or slow down.

But I do insist on continuing since at least one person is interested. I'll see about plotting the next part soon.

f79e8 No.51406

>>51405
Going to assume this is Houyo and the board just forgot it.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure we're still interested in continuing.

96e52 No.51551

definitely interested.

f11e6 No.51552

Still here, still interested

2b1b1 No.51879

>>51405

Onward.

bbc32 No.51887

>>51405
Absolutely interested!

Regarding "far out": I'd very much like to see the four sisters reincarnated together. We have knocked up ghosts and even plants. it's not much stranger than that…

cc47d No.51889

>>51405
Continue the March!

f79e8 No.51890

>>51887
Pretty much. And like I said before, it totally gives us a Four Swords option that way, too.

26175 No.51911

>>51890
Especially considering the colors match: green, red, blue, and purple.

6923e No.52001

File: 1547642429056.png (54.96 KB, 600x600, Bath Congrats Achievement ….png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>42303
((Back in the saddle again, I hope you're all ready to get your hopes up and be let down all over again! It's been several months and I'm pretty rusty on my memory and notes, so if there's any plot holes then my bad. Feel free to point them out, I try to keep this thing internally consistent.))

TOTAL:
1> Bottle 3
2>
3> Reincarnate 6
4> Knock up 5
5>
.> Healing magic 1, Possess male 1, Visit Mammaron 1

GOAL:
-Adventure 3
-Comfort 17
-Sex 26

As you stare down at Anny's tear stained face you know what you have to do. And you know what you want to do as well, but that leaves just one important question.

How are you going to make Bath reincarnate? You certainly aren't entirely sure how Gaelle was able to, only that she had possessed a pregnant girl and was knocked up in your dream. But you weren't dreaming now, Bath wasn't possessing anybody, and she wasn't knocked up. And what you remember from your somewhat desperate impregnation of Anny, even though you could surely knock her up it wasn't going to stop her own flames from spreading over her. It MIGHT work, or it might just speed along whatever fate awaits an injured ghost.

But as you look back at Anny's pleading face you can only nod to assure her that you would do something. Her lips purse in an uncertain hope before she looks back down at Bath. The serene look in Bath's eyes is quite far away from the intense emotions her sisters had. It was like she simply didn't care. No fear of burning, no sadness for her desperate sister, just a void of feeling as if she were an hollow doll. As if she was already burned up a long time ago.

But why waste time and let her burn up more? It was a long shot, but so was seemingly everything you did. The first step would be to have a mother for Bath to reincarnate into, an already pregnant woman who she could grew inside of. And thankfully, you seemed to always have one on hand these days. You turn back to your pack mates and towards your alpha lady. She had been dutifully standing back and waiting for her moment, as well as seemingly being an proper influence on your two new male followers. You waved her over and she quickly skipped forward, still on guard in case more dangers lurked about. The others hung back, looking up at the ceiling that had thankfully stayed put since the battle had ended.

One of the three factors down. Now if you could have Bath possess her… You motioned to Bath and told her she could enter this girl's body to keep herself sustained. For the first time since the fight ended her eyes slowly swiveled over towards the woman who would be her new mother… Before the blue lights blinked and stared back up at the ceiling. It seemed that she either didn't want to be reincarnated or simply didn't care enough to try to even take control of the wolfos.

"Come on Bath, please… Don't leave me. Don't leave me knowing that I did this to you." Anny pleaded with her sister, but nothing seemed to get through to her. You didn't have much time left as you watched the flames lick at what was left of her.

Fine then. If she wasn't going to do it, you would cram her in there yourself.

The absurdity of your intentions weren't lost on you, but you had to do something. With one hand you reached out and took a hold of Bath's arm, and with the other reached up towards the wolfos. But as you did so you felt something strange well up inside of you. A warm feeling of power that you had felt when you leaped into battle to protect Anny. Following your constantly wayward instincts you placed your hand upon the wolfos's belly.

A hazy wave washed out from you as the room around you lost focus. The world seemed to ripple around you like the surface of a pond, visible but not really there. To your one side your hand pressed against the flat, toned stomach, the feeling of the girl's flesh and muscles barely felt against your palm. As you pulled your hand away you saw a small ball of light, several other motes circling and dancing within. A warm mix of emotions washed over you, almost overwhelming as you watched them.

"Oh."

You turn to face the sudden voice to see a girl laying in the spot where the ghost had lay. A dull, careless gaze of blue looked back at you framed by a gentle face and stark blue locks of hair. She closed her eyes and breathed deep, filling her lungs with long missed air even though there was nothing really there to fill. There was not a trace of darkness left on her.

"It's been so long since I've felt… Anything. I suppose I should thank you for that." She sat up, crossing her legs as she sat and looked up at you. Her belly, a bare hint of softness, peeked out from the large tear in her robes. "Hmmm… I can't say I would have chosen this fate, but beggars can't be choosers. It's impossible to stop now anyways." She said, looking over at the ball of light near your hand.

"But do you actually have any idea what you're doing? You look like a lost puppy, and yet here you are trying to bone your way through every problem like a big dog. This is why I never wasted any time on men." She huffed and crossed her arms with a small pout. "But, well, you won. I suppose I should thank you for saving my sister's souls. And mine too, though I don't remember asking you too…" She huffed again, seemingly annoyed.

"Ah, sorry about that. Still… Apathetic. But I do really appreciate it. Before I go do you mind if we… Talked?" She said, looking a bit flustered now. "I just haven't been able to think straight in so long, and soon I'm kinda not gonna be able to use much brain power for a while. And I just wanted to flex my thoughts a little while I still can."

With another deep breath she stumbled to her feet and stretched, giving you a clear view of just how shapely she was. While you were able to tell she had large hips, you could tell now just how wide they were now that she had some imitation of flesh. You could tell she was older than Anny, but seemingly not by much. She did not seem to be the type to work out like her sisters, as evidenced by the small muffin top edging ever so slightly through the tear in her robes. But what you really couldn't take your eyes off of were the birthing hips that looked prepared to repopulate a small town.

"Hey, eyes up here 'Dad'. Ew, that felt kinda gross saying…" She said, biting her lip and blushing slightly. "Really though, reincarnation? There are so many other ways you could have handled this if you knew how to properly use magic!" She chastised. "Though I guess I can't expect every horny guy who gets lost in a forest to be a magician. Oh, but sorry about trying to kill you. I forgot to say that. And Anny…" She grimaced now as she looked at Anny next to you, the most expression she had shown since speaking. She seemed to be frozen in time like the rest of the room. "I don't blame her for this. Tell her I said that, would you? I wish I could tell her myself. I wish I could do a lot of things. Ah, but there's so little time and so much going on in my head now that I care about things again!" She frowned, her emotions seemingly starting to come back to her more and more.

"You see, as part of the curse each of us was struck with an emotion to guide our vengeance once we had lost our will to the darkness. Anny's joy in life lead to her finding joy in the destruction and suffering of others. You know, all that crazy laughing? Would have driven me crazy if I cared. Gaelle's warrior fueled rage just filled her with hate and anger. Magaret… Wait, did Anny already tell you all this? Ugh, am I wasting what little time I have left exposition dumping things you already know?" She let out a long whine.

"Ugh, these emotions are really getting to me. I haven't felt… Anything at all, no emotions since I became a poe. I was pretty stoic in life, so I lost the ability to feel in death and now I'm just sorta getting overwhelmed with thoughts and feelings and it's very frustrating!" She whined louder, growing a bit frantic as she tried to maintain her composure. "Ugh, I could be teaching you important things about magic, or about the lost history of our country, or, or, did you know Anny had a crush on the General even though the he was in love with the Queen? Wait, why am I talking about pointless gossip like some loose lipped maiden? I didn't die a virgin, spending my whole life studying magic just to devolve into a prattling wench while the man who's going to become her father lusts after her hips that never got put to good use other than sitting her fat ass down to read books that didn't get her anywhere but cursed for decades or centuries or what have you and I just can't stop talking and putting my foot in my mouth but your ears are so cute and your so hot and I shouldn't be thinking things like this cause your just a ruthless pervert who knocks up every girl he sees like the virile stud you are and YOU'LL LEARN NEW MAGIC IF WE FUCK!"

You're left somewhat stunned as you look at Bath, her deep red face a bright contrast from her blue robes as she covers her mouth with both hands. Her eyes are as wide as saucer plates as she stands shock still in embarrassment.

"Thank the goddesses I'm already dead or I would fling myself from the castle walls in embarrassment right now. But do you know how hard it is being sexually frustrated for an eternity? It's very very hard. Do you know that since I didn't feel emotions I actually pretty clear minded at times? Sometimes I thought about what I would say to the person who broke the curse. I rehearsed in my head, I was calm and composed. I was going to be elegant! And now here I am wanting to get bred into the ground by a man I don't even know and I shouldn't have said that and now I'm rambling again and and an-"

You quiet her as you pull her into a kiss. She stares wide eyed for a moment, still and tense are your lips press against hers. And then finally her eyes close, her lips let out a moan, and her body practically melts against yours as she leans into you. That was one way to calm her down, though you don't think calm was the right way to put it as your lips locked and you began to dance your tongue along hers. Your arms embraced her before your hands reached down to sink into the mounds of her hips. She practically let out a squeal into your mouth as your claws dug into her cheeks so deep that you felt like you could almost lose them. If her booty wasn't so soft and doughy you might have believed that each one could have hidden a child away inside.

Well, there was going to be a child in her one way or another.

Only a moment later her robes had been discarded and her thighs were wrapped around your hips, and your arms were holding tightly onto her seat as they lifted and dropped her onto your shaft. Her false body didn't mimic the weight of a full grown woman, but it did mimic the pressure of those doughy thighs as they squeezed around you with every thrust of your hips. She leaned away from you, her arms clutching your shoulders tightly to brace herself. Her breasts were barely large enough to jiggle, the bouncing flesh matched by the slightest bit of chub around her waist. But you were solely focused on her eyes as she stared back at you. Her mouth hung open as she panted heavily, each thrust eliciting a whimpering moan. Her azure hair bounced about, unrestrained from the confines of her robe as her deep blue eyes stared wide back into yours. Her eyes fought hard to stay wide despite the heavy pull of her pleasure weighing down on them. She couldn't pull her eyes away from you as a life time of regret and tension was pumped out of her. This was no bout of sweet love making, but primal desire. A lust. A NEED. This was breeding.

You suddenly took a firm hold of her ass and leaned back, flipping her forward with a quivering cry of surprise. She landed against you as you felt your balls begin tense and tighten in preparation to loose their load. You thrust deep into her as her arms hugged tightly around you and she buried her face in your shoulders, hot breath gliding over both of your sweat soaked bodies. Your grips on each other tightened as pleasure wracked both of you. Hot seed spilled up into her, not a drop spilling as it flooded her womb and planted itself in her. Her body shook from the warm sensation of being filled and she let out one last wavering cry of "Daddy~!" as orgasm robbed her of the last of her senses.

Soon you both pant in each other's embrace as you feel your fluids mix and begin to drip between your legs. A silence begins to settle as the both of you come down from your respective highs, still cradling Bath in your arms as she takes one last deep breath.

"This is probably the worst thing I have ever done."

=
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Bullseye: Knocked up Bath Poe. 5 P
Reward: Learn a spell that creates arrows of blue fire.
=

Before you could reply you suddenly felt her pushed back away from your close embrace by a sudden surge. You wobbled slightly, still holding her hips around her waist and her ass in your hands. Bath meanwhile was staring at the object that had come between you. Her belly.

Unlike her sisters, who each seemed as if they were carrying an entire generation, Bath's belly was rather small. Well, small in that it wasn't monstrously gigantic. Not small compared to any other standard though. A firm dome of a natural pregnancy pressed into your own middle, nestled firmly in the cradle of her wide hips. She still didn't seem to weigh much more, but the taut skin was pulled into a tight enough ball that it was a fair guess to assume she could have multiples.

"Oh… I did not expect that to happen so… Fast." She said with an awkward giggle. "It seems that ghosts don't have the natural limit to pregnancy that a regular body normally does. I actually used a bit of magic while you were distracted to try and keep this… Low." She said, taking a hand from your shoulder and placed it on her belly. "Honestly, I had tried to keep it to just one but I don't think I succeeded. I mean, I don't have the muscles or the energy of my sisters to be hauling a boulder around with my wherever I go. Buuuuut… As far as my one and only impulsive action ever goes, this isn't too bad." She says with a satisfied sigh. "I really needed to get laid."

((Sensitive Material between the +++))

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As she said that, you noticed that she really did seem to have benefited from your unexpected romp. She seemed less tense, more relaxed, even more youthful. She seemed almost as if she was the same age as Anny now. In fact, it seemed like she was shrinking.

It was at that moment that you realized she had already started to regress in age, still hanging off your dick with her belly pressing into you. The seemingly late teen adult spirit quickly noticed as well and flushed. "Oh dear, that's going faster than I expected too!" She said a little frantically. With a sudden lift of motion she twirled out of your hold and landed atop of her robe. With a swish of motion she was suddenly fully covered again, her impossible to hide belly now stretching out the large tear in her robes as if to accentuate it.

"What? I'm a witch and a ghost. I may be heavily pregnant, but I can move with flair just like any good witch." She said with a smug smile in reply to your astonished look. She continued to shrink, though she was having a much easier time of it compared to Gaelle in no small part to her much smaller belly. Still, her gut was not shrinking and she was. Her hips were losing width by the moment, and she was starting to pant despite maintaining her composure.

"Oh, and one last thing. "Soon puberty had entirely left her and she the chubby child that stood in Bath's place flopped back and landed on her butt, legs spread around her still third trimester litter. She crossed her arms atop her gut for as long as she could, starting to become more belly than girl. Finally her bump gave in and began to shrink as well, leaving a very young girl to pout up at you.

"If you ever tell anybody about that daddy thing, I'll set your dick on fire. I'll just know."

"Nighty…"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Bath!?"

Anny stood where she had been standing not a second before, having watched you touch her sister before the shade had vanished before her eyes. Nothing remained of her but the torn blue robes spread across the ground. She looked towards you in shock, before her eyes settled on a small blue flame hanging off the wolfos's belly button.

The wolfos, for her part, was staying rather calm for being partially on fire. The blue flame clung to her flat tummy for a moment before extinguishing into a thin wisp of smoke. She pouted and looked at you with a begrudging acceptance for the weirdness she was constantly faced with.

"So… Bath is gone now too then. And in a different girl, too. So we won't even be sisters…" Anny said with a solemn tone. She sat there for a moment, tears drying on her face as the fact sunk into her. You gave her a moment as you attempted to think of something to say before she stood up.

"No, since you knocked both wolfos up we'd still be sisters." She said with a renewed determination as she began to steel herself to continue. "I-I mean, they will be sisters. And there's no point in crying anymore. We died a long time ago, I can finish grieving once the job is done." She said as she slapped her hands firmly against the sides of her giant ghostly gut in determination.

"I still haven't forgiven you for doing this to me, but now I know that I don't have any other choice than to trust you to handle this. Let's go." She says as she begins to float towards the door you had walked through. You take one last look down at the empty blue robes on the floor, and realize the picture on the ground has repaired. Now it's simply a picture of a flat stomach with a blue flame sitting in the belly button like a candle holder. And right bellow it is an ornamental blue bow. You grab the robes and the bow, and the rest of you follow after Anny.

=
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Come Back to Me: Caused an unassisted reincarnation. 5 P
Reward: Learned a spell to force a defeated spirit to reincarnate in a nearby pregnant woman.
=

(Revive Retry: Magic)

"Magaret..?"

Just as you enter the foyer you find Anny has come to a stop. A sobbing sound has filled the room. As you come up beside Anny you see that a ghost is kneeling in the middle of the four torches, three now lit with green red and blue flames. The final purple flame sits in a large lantern next to the purple robed ghost. Magaret, Anny's final sister.

The sobbing abruptly stops as Magaret hears her name and whips her head around to stare at you both. The vibrant purple flames that make up her eyes stare wide at her sister. And then her sorrow filled sobs are replaced with a gentle laughter, which quickly grows into a delighted if somewhat manic cackle. Somehow she seems relieved to see Anny.

You, however, are a different matter.

Her eyes narrow as she sees the person who had defeated her sisters and had done who knows what with them. He brace yourself for whatever attack she may throw at you as she begins to stand and float up into the air proper. Her robes began to tighten around her form as she took a more full shape. The eldest sister, as evidenced by her mature body. A far cry from the youth of Anny, Magaret was the shape of a full hourglass. Full breasts that rose and fell with her faux breathing and full hips that hung beneath her like a still pendulum. She raised the lantern up in front of her, and reached her other hand into it to pull the flame out and hold it. You braced for whatever attack she would unleash.

Unfortunately, none ever came for you. With a swift motion she flung the purple flame towards the final torch. It caught against it hard, causing embers to glance off of it as the last torch was lit. A rumbling began to fill the room and you steadied yourself as the ground shook. And then the floor began to fall away in the center of the room beneath her, block by block falling down to reveal a hidden stairway.

"AAH!"

Your attention was drawn back to Anny as she suddenly began to glow. You saw her turn back to you with a look of panic as she reached for her sword and reached towards you with it before letting it clatter to the ground. And then like a shooting star she shot towards her sister, towards the lantern, and into it like a flickering light. Inside you could see the tiny and heavily rounded girl held in place as if by invisible chains, her prison swaying back and forth in her sister's grasp.

You quickly rushed for her sword and brought it up to face Magaret, but she simply scoffed. Then purple flames began to surround her, growing brighter and larger until they broke away from her and circled around you and your pack mates. The four of you came backs together as the fires began to take shape, and soon you faced four Magarets. Four purple robed phantoms, and four tiny Anny's dangling from their grips.

But they didn't attack. Instead, the one in front of you gave one final laugh before spinning and fading out of sight. The other three began to back away, and you could only watch as each one vanished through a door like the four sisters had done when you first entered. Now the torches were lit and you could head towards what you could only assume to be where the young forest girl had been taken when you first arrived. But where had Anny been taken? Obviously only one of those ghosts could be the real one. But what was the bigger priority? Saving Anny, or saving that girl from whatever fate might befall her?

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Follow the ghost that had headed towards the garden.
2> Follow the ghost that had headed towards a higher part of the castle.
3> Follow the ghost that had headed towards the back of the castle.
4> Head down the secret stairs.
5> Leave the castle and regroup.

Hearts: 3/3
Magic: 1/3

RACE: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

COMPANIONS:
-Alpha Wolfos Girl
-Short Wolfos Girl (Resting)
-Tall Wolfos Girl (Red Robed) (Injured) (Heavily Pregnant) (Resting)
-Skinny Wolfos Boy
-Nervous Wolfos Boy
-Anny Poe (Light Robed) (Ghost) (Heavily Pregnant) (Poe Sword) (Kidnapped)

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. Magic (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)
-Flaming Flourish: Can perform a weightless green flame spin attack. Magic. (From Knocking up Anny Poe)
-Magic Moths: Can summon moths that burst into flames. Magic. (From Knocking up Gaelle Poe)
-Insemination Inception: Can cause recursive pregnancies. Magic. (From causing a Recursive Pregnancy)
-Berserk Brawl: Go into a berserk rage. (From Goal: Adventure 40)
-Flung Fire: Can create flaming arrows. Magic. (From Knocking up Bath Poe)
-Revive Retry: Can force a ghost to reincarnate in a pregnant woman. (From causing a Reincarnation)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation. Magic.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything. (EMPTY)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.
-Poe Bow: Decorative bow belonging to Bath Poe.
-Blue Robe: Torn blue robe of Bath Poe.
-Poe Sword: A worn sword belonging to Anny Poe.

FUNDS: 1

e29f7 No.52012

>>52001
Welcome back!

And a nice chapter as well. I really like that we got the knock up Bath as well before she reincarnated. The second recursive pregnancy. (The third if we assume that Anny will voluntarily reincarnate later)

I vote for option four, the secret stair case in the assumption that one of the four Margarets that faded away did so by ghostly falling through the ground into the room below which the stairs will hopefully lead us to.


And finally a question/observation: The tall wolfos girl still has the red robes, because she is carrying the red sister now. But the blue robes were left behind. They are not on the Alpha wolfos girl. Is that intentional or an oversight?
If the former, I wonder what that means. Maybe it marks the difference between voluntary and forced reincarnation?

9eae9 No.52016

>>52001
Which of those first three options have we not been to yet? That's the most likely place for purple, and my vote goes there, or downstairs if we've been to them all. Goal…..Adventure.

e29f7 No.52017

>>52012
Oh right… Goal: Adventure.

f79e8 No.52022

>>52001
Welcome back, mate.

Goal: Adventure, and as for what to do… My best guess would be that her intended message is "Do what you're gonna do and get the fuck out, I just want my sister". So either she'd take Anny back to her own area in the castle, re: where we fought her earlier, or off to her own area, wherever that may be. I have no idea which to go for and I don't want to risk the chance that something bad may actually happen from us getting it wrong a bunch of times, so I'm gonna suggest a cheat. We still have the senses of a Wolfos, so why not try and track them down using that?

e29f7 No.52023

>>52022
Not the worst idea. I'm not sure if ghosts leave a smell behind, but sure, it can't hurt to try.

6923e No.52026

>>52012
Actually, the red wolfos is wearing the robes cause she was possessed and just never took the robes off. Since Bath never possessed her, her robes just fell where she was.

e8528 No.52046

>>52026
Thanks for clearing that up. I also notice that the Blue robe is now in our inventory. I missed that the first time and thought it was left behind.

96e52 No.52281

thank you. I loved this chapter. At this point it seems like were going to end up with a recursive pregnancy for at least all three of the wolfos. We may need to turn one of the males into a female just so 'she' can carry the fourth poe.

I don't know which way to recommend we go, so I'm going to yield to those with an idea. But I will vote for a goal of sex.

2b1b1 No.52332

>>52022
We have the sword Anny left behind, maybe we can catch a scent off of it? Or perhaps it can serve as some sort of dowsing rod. Either way, we aren't leaving anyone behind. Call it the wolfos pack mentality but she's part of our group now. Only way Magaret get's to stay with her sisters is if she leaves with us. Goal: Adventure

6923e No.54394

File: 1552864156117.png (3.51 MB, 2456x2357, $.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>52001
((*Two Months Later*

o _o Life is a cavalcade of misery.))

TOTAL:
1>
2>
3>
4> Go down the stairs 1
5>
.> Use wolfos senses 3

GOAL:
-Adventure 6
-Comfort 16
-Sex 26

As you looked at the different ways that the ghosts had gone you were left unsure of what to do. What was Magaret's goal? Was she simply allowing you to take the girl in exchange for her sister? But you couldn't just leave Anny to whatever fate would befall her soul if left in her sister's care. You needed to find her, but you had no idea where she could have gone.

You grit your teeth, staring from door to door. Some you had been to before, some you hadn't. The garden is where you met Anny, so maybe she was taken there. Another way went towards where you had fought Gaelle, up the stairs though taking a different set of stairs. And yet another went somewhere you hadn't even been yet. And of course there was the fourth one that vanished making you unsure if any of those even mattered at all.

You suddenly hear your alpha girl sniffing at the air. You turn to her and watch, her eyes closed as she seems to be trying to smell something. You give a small sniff yourself and realize the heavy mix of smells that you hadn't paid any attention to until now. You had forgotten, but you were a wolfos now too and your sense of smell seemed to have greatly increased. And both a heavy mixture of scents both pleasant and unwelcome could be separated.

But one stood out. A familiar scent. As you closed your eyes you could almost feel the aromas swirling around you. And one stood out as the most pleasant. It reminded you of warmth and life and filled you with a deep sense of calm. You opened your eyes and realized it was most strongly coming from your alpha girl, yet not the other two boys. You closed your eyes again and tried to find another trace of it, only to notice a trail of it led down the stairs. As you opened your eyes you realized what it was. The smell of a mother to be, her body permeated with the hormonal changes of fertility. Even as a ghost, you could sense the trail that Anny had left behind.

You opened your eyes and looked down the stairwell. Her sister had turned invisible and taken her down into the depths of the dungeons. You were certain of this, and you had no time to lose. You quickly let out a grunt for the others to follow and headed down the steps and into the darkness below.

There were no lights to lead your way, and the multicolored lights of the flames from above just barely illuminated a dark hallway before you. The lights seem to cast brighter as you stepped forward, the darkness seeming to skitter and flee from you like rats. It was not long until you found yourself in a large and dimly lit room. Before you was a set of stairs that led up towards a large circular stage. It somehow felt familiar as you followed the steps upwards. Then it dawned on you, this is the room where Anny and her sisters had released the curse that consumed the forest. The place you had seen in your dream. As you made your way up you realized the room was surrounded by large paintings of the forests that surrounded the castle. And at the center of each painting was a heavily pregnant woman in royal attire, each one distinctly dressed and standing proud with a symbol of their power in one hand and the their belly caressed by the other. Except one…

As you reached the top you saw, laying on the floor before you, the girl who had fled into the temple when all this had started. She lay on the ground, peacefully asleep. You began to rush towards her, but before you could reach her you were cut off. A flurry of purple robes spun before you in a flurry as Magaret appeared to block your path, Anny helplessly dangling in her grasp as before. Before you could react she floated back way from you over the girl in green, and then both of them began to float upwards. A heavy pressure began to fill the room, and as you watched an inky blackness began to pour from the paintings while the women in them faded away. The darkness poured and swirled around the stage as if a heavy fog that settled like a moat around you and your companions, blocking the way out.

You turned towards Magaret, prepared to defeat her in the final fight and finally end all this. But then you noticed that one of the paintings had not emptied. The final painting directly in front of you was not of a pregnant queen like the others, but of a young queen fallen to her knees and surrounded by the bodies of her knights around her. You had seen her before. In your dreams. And in her hands she clutched a mask that she stared at through tear soaked eyes.

It was the Skull Mask.

And then the mask fell from her hands and into the dirt in front of her before she turned to stare at you. She stood up, no longer a queen holding back tears for her country. But a woman possessed by fury and vengeance as she stepped out of the painting. She slowly stepped through the air, no longer a queen but now an empty silhouette of darkness. Magaret bowed as she passed, raising her arm as if to present the young sleeping girl to her. And then the queen vanished.

The young girl suddenly let out a howling scream as her eyes opened, her eyes dark voids of emptiness as she curled up into a fetal position. And then a loud boom echoed through the room as she stretched her limbs out, now much longer than they were before. Instead of a young girl, before you floated a woman. The same green hair, the same face, but now her body had matured far beyond what she once was. Her eyes opened to an unearthly yellow glow and she smiled. Shadows began to circle her and cling to her body, encasing her in darkness before it all dripped away to replace her clothes with a wicked and regal attire. And her face was now obscured, all but her smile, by a mask made of bone.

She let out a delighted laughter that echoed through the entire castle before she raise a spear like staff at you.

==========
Possessed Mother of Darkness
FOREST QUEEN
==========

Then she leaps backwards into the painting, leaping from picture to picture while Magaret looms over you.

(Delays: 1
-Exiting castle to rest: Possessed girl)

((Okay, finally our first real boss battle. So here's how this is going to work. This fight will have more than one phase, and in each phase you will have an extra thing to vote on. Goal remains the same, Current Action becomes your focus during this phase of the fight, and you also choose 2 Assets from all the things you have gained so far. This means any combination of two items, abilities, spells, or companions with you that you will use along with your Current Action. The top voted 3 Assets among all votes will be used. Some Assets will be beneficial, some will not affect anything, and some will be harmful. Each Asset will also affect each Current Action differently. Regardless of the outcome, the next chapter moves onto the next stage of the fight. Good luck, and don't die!))

VOTE:
GOAL:
-Seek Adventure.
-Find Comfort.
-Have Sex.

CURRENT ACTION:
1> Defeat the Queen.
2> Defeat Magaret.
3> Rescue Anny.
4> Try and talk to them.
5> Try and seduce them.

Hearts: 3/3
Magic: 1/3

RACE: Wolfos
-Claws
-Leaping Power
-Tail Weak Point
-Wolfos Senses

COMPANIONS:
-Alpha Wolfos Girl
-Short Wolfos Girl (Resting)
-Tall Wolfos Girl (Red Robed) (Injured) (Heavily Pregnant) (Resting)
-Skinny Wolfos Boy
-Nervous Wolfos Boy
-Anny Poe (Light Robed) (Ghost) (Heavily Pregnant) (Poe Sword) (Kidnapped)

TRAITS:
-Animal Attunement: Able to befriend animals easily. (From Knocking up Mammaron)
-Arousal Aura: Able to tell when somebody is sexually open when horny enough. (From Goal: Sex 10)
-Ability Appraisal: Able to know what talents a person knows when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 10)
-Luminescent Light: Always able to light up the darkness. Magic (From Knocking up Aura)
-Treasure Tracker: Instinctively know when treasure is nearby when adventurous enough. (From Goal: Adventure 20)
-Better Bruiser: Guaranteed win for a single fight with enough adrenaline. (From Goal: Adventure 30)
-Relaxing Rest: Able to secure a safe location to rest when in dangerous territory. (From Goal: Comfort 10)
-Submissive Surrender: Able to safely submit to a lusting opponent. (From Goal: Sex 20)
-Evasive Escape: Able to escape a hostile situation. (From Goal: Comfort 20)
-Absolute Allure: Able to seduce anything. (From Goal: Sex 30)
-Wolfos Womp: Improved sneak attacks. (From Knocking up a Wolfos)
-Alpha Wolfos: Increased Wolfos reputation. (From defeated Alpha Wolfos)
-Double Down: A single orgasm will not tire you out. (From Knocking up Two Women At Once)
-Restful Return: May safely travel to a loved one’s side. (From Goal: Comfort 30)
-Trusting Trap: Others are likely to follow or approach you. (From Knocking up a Deku Baba)
-Flaming Flourish: Can perform a weightless green flame spin attack. Magic. (From Knocking up Anny Poe)
-Magic Moths: Can summon moths that burst into flames. Magic. (From Knocking up Gaelle Poe)
-Insemination Inception: Can cause recursive pregnancies. Magic. (From causing a Recursive Pregnancy)
-Berserk Brawl: Go into a berserk rage. (From Goal: Adventure 40)
-Flung Fire: Can create flaming arrows. Magic. (From Knocking up Bath Poe)
-Revive Retry: Can force a ghost to reincarnate in a pregnant woman. (From causing a Reincarnation)

INVENTORY:
-Milk Rod: A magic rod that causes lactation. Magic.
-Royal Crest: A bronze emblem with three circles.
-Bottle: Empty bottle. Can be filled with anything. (EMPTY)
-Skull Mask: Mask of an ancient warrior. Worth at least 2 funds.
-Knight Shield: Classic Vyrulian Knight’s shield.
-Poe Bow: Decorative bow belonging to Bath Poe.
-Blue Robe: Torn blue robe of Bath Poe.
-Poe Sword: A worn sword belonging to Anny Poe.

FUNDS: 1

f79e8 No.54397

>>54394
Hoooooooo sheeeeeet.

Goal: Adventure, and uh, I'll think this over a bit more before I make a choice.

1969f No.54450

>>54394
Alright, let's do this! Leeroooooy… no?? okay, I'll wait.


Kidding aside. I vote for seducing them with a side-order of "switching to attacking the queen at the slightest hint of it not working as intended." Why seduce the queen? Because if we get the queen on our good side, she might be able to command Magaret to stand down.
I also for for goal: sex, because that get's us closer to the 30 we almost definitely need to seduce the queen.

As for my sideorder or if the majority settles on a fight: The queen now does have a (more or less) real body which may make her a more formidable opponent, but if it comes to fisticuffs, it also makes her more vulnerable to certain attacks. She now has a form and a weight, the milkrod will therefore be useful again. It didn't work against Anny because she has no corporeal form and is weightless anyway, but the queen will have to bow down to gravity if nothing else.
Also: If she is mainly made of magical darkness, we can use Aura's magical light with our last bit of magic against her. That should work pretty well.

9eae9 No.54472

>>54394
Goal: Adventure, we gotta hit 10 and use it to appraise her in case we end up fighting, and possibly also as a way to gauge how our seduction attempt is going……

Or, we simply Goal:Sex, then Absolute Allure the Queen into reincarnating as a kid inside her new body with Revive Retry, then deal with Magaret with Goal:Adventure afterwards if she's still cranky.

Those are the two options I can see as having ANY real chance of success. Talking is right out since it appears that they CAN'T talk until calmed from their murderous rage.

Anyone else got anything? (I'm just listing possibilities here, no actual vote yet.)

205d1 No.54514

Ho boy.

>>54450 Perhaps not the right time, but the reference is appreciated.

I'll go with Goal: Sex to give us that extra point. Using sex to take down the queen seems like the fastest way to beat her, and save the girl she's possessing.

As such, using the Milk Rod as a non-violent means of slowing her down also seems like a good idea. But let's not be too reckless, and have our shield ready since we don't have the Master Sword to play dead man's volley with.

7e039 No.54549

File: 1553111500666.jpg (49.33 KB, 650x1079, BrXOYEA.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>54472
As a reassurance, any of the choices have viable options for victory. It will be very unlikely that you'll fail during this first stage of the fight. But you choices will effect the results of the fight, victory or defeat, in some form or another. There are more ways this can go than simply win or lose.

9eae9 No.54564

>>54549
Okay, then I'm gonna go with Goal:Sex for two out of the 4 points we need, and seduce them, specifically the queen with Absolute Allure if we get enough points.

6923e No.54567

>>54564
Absolute Allure is sort of an automatic passive ability, so that leaves you two options for your Asset vote. Assuming you want to try and use Revive Retry as one of your votes, you still have another.

>>54450
So your Asset votes are Milk Rod and Aura's Light?

>>54514
So Milk Rod and Shield.

9eae9 No.54568

>>54567
Are we allowed to do fighting/seducing asset splits?

6923e No.54570

>>54568
Sure, go for it. As long as it's clear enough for me to be able to understand you can suggest whatever you want. Ideas and things outside the rules are fine too like always.

9eae9 No.54573

>>54570
Mmmmkay.
For seducing: Revive Retry and Double Down.
For fighting: Milk Rod and Shield.

2b1b1 No.54646

>>54394
If we seduce, talking with them first would be important, as we need to know what goals they have. If we talk use trusting trap and ability appraisal. Try to figure out what the link between the skull mask we have and the one the queen is wearing. If we seduce Double Down and revive retry. If we fight use ability appraisal and milk rod to cut down their mobility and get a feel for them. Don't use the Vyrulian shield, since it is the crest of their hated enemy and probably would rile them. Goal: Adventure

6923e No.54692

You guys are making a lot of contingencies, but not a lot of actuall 'I vote this'.

923e5 No.54701

>>54567
Hmmm… the assets I'm not sure about. The Milk rod could be used in a seduction for kinky fun. But I think Trusting Trap is the more useful one for seduction.

The Milk rod + Luminescent Light combo is for fighting.


[Last 50 Posts]
[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ b / c / d / f / o / q / r ] [ home ]