[ b / c / d / f / o / q / r ] [ home ]

/d/ - Drawn

Pen, Pencil, Tablet, Crayon, etc...
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]

File: 1519074185936.jpg (51.13 KB, 736x446, You 4.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

62486 No.39082[Last 50 Posts]

We have reached thread four. New posts are coming in fast and furious.

Here's the old thread >>28802
Here's a pastebin of the story in the old thread.
https://pastebin.com/q2xVM4Rz

Dedicated chat thread to offload off-topic and OOC chatter: >>>/c/7002

I still haven't done any error checking on either of the first three threads. Once I do that, I'll also archive the old threads and add links to the pastebin. In the meantime, you can use archive.org
Thread 1: https://web.archive.org/web/20170612190855/http://pregchan.com/d/res/11128.html
Thread 2: https://web.archive.org/web/20170612183649/https://www.pregchan.com/d/res/24451.html#24451
Thread 3 (only to September. Archive.org releases their snapshots on a 5-6 month delay. You'll have to manually change the capture date once newer captures are published):

Stat sheet as of the end of episode 3:
https://pastebin.com/bxVD59qH

We are close to the end of episode 4.

Current vote is whether to help Sakura or Nanoha seal Rain.

26f10 No.39100

Write-in: Tuxie should help Nanoha control her power in order to protect the structural integrity of Sakura's home. Let's tell Moon to give Sakura a boost to get Wood sealed, and have Black and White on standby in case something goes wrong. Again.

62486 No.39116

File: 1519175565350.png (561.83 KB, 960x720, Divine Shooter.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

"Sakura, you seal Wood." You order as you turn around and quickly move over to Nanoha's side. You get on one knee, unfortunately soaking your left lower leg, but you need to lower yourself closer to the third grader's level. You place both hands on her stomach, your left hand just under her budding breasts, your right, dangerously close to her nether regions.

While you focus your magic in the palms of your hands and penetrate Nanoha's Barrier Jacket with two tendrils of magic, Sakura moves away from Rain warily and tuns back to face Wood's core. For the fourth time today, she swings her staff at Wood to seal it, "Return to the form you originally came from… Clow Card!"

The tendril from your right hand enters right by Nanoha's womb and pokes it on the way in. The girl gasps and leans back against you for support. You gently run that tendril of magic along Nanoha's womb. It had stimulated her the last time you investigated it, and you don't feel like giving up an opportunity to play with this girl's fully-matured uterus.

You extend your other tendril in the space above Nanoha's womb and the unidentified ball that appears to be the source of her magic. You prepare to siphon off some of her energy when she casts her next spell. "I'll help you control it, just remember, be less forceful when you're casting." You feel her heart beating faster, and she takes a deep breath to calm down.

"Go and seal it!" A pinkish-white ball of light starts to gather at the opening of the head of her staff, and a pink ring with Latin characters appears around it. With you siphoning off her energy and helping control its flow, Nanoha doesn't overwhelm her staff with too much magic. She shoots first a small pink beam at the girl on the rain cloud. It impacts her, but doesn't do anything.

Formulas flash through your mind, as you're tapped in to Nanoha's magic. You pick out enough to figure out that that was a ranging shot. Locked onto her target, Nanoha pours more energy into her staff. "Not to much you whisper in her ear. We just want to seal the card, not destroy Sakura's house.

"Standby Ready." The staff states, confirming the lock.

Nanoha nods and finishes her incantation, "Lyrical Magical. Clow Card, Rain." The gold head of her staff starts to glow. "Divine Buster! Seal!" The nine-year-old shoots a pink beam from her staff. You're worried at the size of it that it might have been too powerful of a spell. However, it hits the clow card and envelops it in a pink ball of light, and it gets pulled towards Nanoha's staff.

62486 No.39117

File: 1519175598966.png (1.06 MB, 960x720, Sealing Rain.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>39116
Rain's happy squeals and giggles are soon replaced by much more unhappy shouts as she's pulled forward. Once its near Nanoha's staff, a card materializes and the ball of light surrounding Rain disappears. The elfin creature struggles to escape, but it's soon sealed in its card.

You pull your tendrils free of Nanoha's insides, but you feel that she's still leaning against you, so you keep a hand on her to support her. You reach out and grab the card before it can fall into the water.

62486 No.39118

File: 1519175625722.png (1020.29 KB, 960x720, When Wood attacks.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>39117
Sakura is standing by Wood's core, watching as its branches retreat. When all that's left is the central trunk and roots, the roots suck in all the water in the basement. Instead of growing more branches, a wall of thin flexible branches, like the wall of interlocking saplings from outside sprout out. They quickly envelop Sakura and, and Cure Black moments later. The wild growth heads towards the rest of you, but Kero shouts, "Wood! Stop!"

62486 No.39119

File: 1519175657534.png (1.56 MB, 960x1374, Dryad.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>39118
The tangle of growths obediently comes to a stop, and then it retreats. It frees Sakura and Cure Black, and even the roots retreat this time. It soon turns into a green Dryad sitting on the edge of a desk.

Sakura goes up to it, beaming a huge smile and holds her hands out. The Wood floats up into the air, and then into Sakura's hands, sealing herself back in her card.

"See, it's a gentle card." Kero states matter-of-factly.

"So trees and rain are good friends after all." Sakura replies.

Sailor Moon points to the window and says, "Ooh, look at that!" Sunlight is streaming in through the open basement window.

"Ah, how pretty!" Tomoyo exclaims.

Nanoha seems to have regained her composure and smiles at you, "Thank you, Tuxedo Kamen. You helped me so much." She looks at the Rain card in your hand and asks, "Can I give the card to Sakura?"

Behind you, you hear footsteps. Craning your neck, you see Cures Bloom and Egret, cautiously walking down the stairs. They're both missing all the petal-like folds of their gowns in the shoulder and hip area, meaning they used up their shield charges. Cure Egret is also holding her gown together where it had torn.


How do you reply to Nanoha?
>Yes.
>No.
>In a moment.
>Let's give it to her together.

Do you say anything else to Nanoha?
>Write-in. [What?]

Do you say anything to anyone else?
>Write-in. [What?]

d30e7 No.39124

>>39116
Shows how far removed I am from the last time I watched Nanoha, I had Buster and Shooter mixed up. Buster starts as a seal move and becomes her cannon option later, Shooter is pure offense but ends up being her basic level attack spell.

But who fucking cares, we've got it anyway. Now we just have to teach her how to control it without us physically/magically groping her in the process.

Not gonna lie though, I will never not mentally cheer whenever I hear Standby Ready. I like Bardiche as a weapon more, because Fuck Yeah Scythe Mode, but Heart's a great Device.

>>39119
As much as I want to go for the do it together option, I'm gonna say we tell her yes, and make sure to tell her she did a great job. Gives us a point or two with Nanoha and then the two, who are both closest in age and overall goals/methods, can bond for a minute or two.

While they're doing that, we can go ahead and ask everyone to report in, focusing on Bloom and Egret. We have kind of a track record at this point of handing off our cape to cover wardrobe malfunctions, but whether or not we should in this case depends entirely on whether or not they can restore their shield charges by utilizing a quick de/re-henshin. If they can, we won't need to help cover anything, but if they're as good as out of the fight, it might be time to hand the cape over.

I'll defer to my more Precure-knowledged Horsemen on that one.

26f10 No.39135

>>39119
Write-in: Tell Nanoha "No, thank _you_ for your hard work. I believe soon you won't need my help at all. Go ahead and give the Card to Sakura," and let her take pride in how well she did. They can have a moment to thank and congratulate each other, start bonding some.

Nod to every other girl in the basement as well, making sure to include Tomoyo, and say "Well done, everyone; that was a tough job, but you held it together admirably. My thanks for your assistance. If you'll pardon me a moment?" and go check on Bloom and Egret. If the tear in Egret's clothing is bad enough, then offer a quick fix: The watch chain or cuff links I'm guessing we have could hold the fabric together.

Once that's handled, ask if everyone's okay.

6f522 No.39151

I agree with praising Nanoha, telling her that she showed excellent control. Then she can take the card to Sakura and they can bond. Mental note to self: keep an eye out to help the other girls bond similarly.

Check in with everyone else, then let's figure out if there are any more disasters to take care of today.

e1599 No.39221

>>39135
This seems like it covers everything.

d30e7 No.39225

>>39151
>>39135
>>39124
>>39221
Yeah, we're pretty much all voting for the same thing so far, just different ways of saying it.

0b90d No.39270

>>39225
Agreed.

6f522 No.39276

>>39225
That's because we're actually good people. Pervs, but still good people.

62486 No.39698

File: 1520212184594.png (382.39 KB, 429x600, Splash Star Girls Damaged.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

Seems to be curse, either I have the time, but not the votes, or the votes, but not the time. Let's continue:



You let go of Nanoha and make sure that she's able to stand on her own. "No, thank you for your hard work. I believe soon you won't need my help at all. Go ahead and give the Card to Sakura." You pat her on the head and she beams. She takes the offered card and runs off to Sakura to hand it off to her. You watch the two youngest girls on the team thank each other for the help. Sakura thanks Nanoha for sealing Rain, and Nanoha thanks Sakura for sealing the Jewel Seed from earlier.

You look around the girls gathered around and give them a nod, "Well done, everyone; that was a tough job, but you held it together admirably. My thanks for your assistance. If you'll pardon me a moment?"

You walk up the steps and meet the two new Cures. Egret is holding her drenched gown closed. The top of her gown has been torn into two parts, but she's able to maintain her modesty, just showing a few bits of skin down her center-line. "Are the two of you OK?" You ask, "You've had quite the first day on the job."

"I have no idea what's going on, but it's all so exciting." Cure Bloom answers, waving her arms around for effect.

"I'm alright." Cure Egret replies demurely. "But a branch got under my gown when we were running from it, and it tore through…" Her words taper off with a blush, but you still get the gist of it.

You look the two of the girls over. Without her hip petals, you realize that Cure Bloom doesn't actually have a gown. Rather, she's wearing something similar to Cure Black's uniform; she has a pair of bike shorts covered by the skirt portion of her outfit. She's missing all of the petals that are normally form her skirt as well as those on her shoulders.

Cure Egret has an actual gown, but she's lost the hip petals that served as a second layer to her skirt as well as the petals on her shoulders. The sash that she had around her waist is another casualty of the branch assaults.

Behind you, Kero yawns and states, "I'm gonna take a nap." He flutters up the stairs, passing the three of you.

62486 No.39699

File: 1520212231906.png (175.3 KB, 362x259, Huh.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>39698
The Cures' cell phones jump out of their pouches and open up. Just like Mepple and Mipple, there's a head of a stuffed animal-like creature living inside each of them. "You two, Pretty Cures, are the only ones who can save the Garden of Fountains, lapi." The green one states.

"You're our last hope, chopi." The cream one adds.

Together they both say, "We hope you take good care of us, chopi, lapi." Then they both return to the pouches.

The two new Cures stare at their pouches, not able to fully process what they just saw.

62486 No.39700

File: 1520212267567.png (1.23 MB, 960x720, Mess.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>39699
They're interrupted from their stunned silence by Kero shouting from upstairs, "Sakura! We're in trouble!"

You hear footsteps running in the basement. "Let's see if we can help." You say and motion for the Cures to head back upstairs. The three of your clear the basement stairs for Sakura and the rest of the girls. On the ground floor, you see the problem; the entire house is a mess. Furniture is strewn everywhere, curtains are barely hanging up, muddy footsteps are everywhere, and more.

Sakura comes up the stairs and also is shocked, "I- I have to clean the house all over again." You can feel the joy and excitement slipping away from the girl's voice.

62486 No.39701

File: 1520212328748.png (1.07 MB, 960x720, Gratitude.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>39700
"Don't worry, I'll help you clean up." Tomoyo offers.

Sakura gets on her knees and hugs her friend, and Kero flies over and does so as well. Both of them are crying from relief [pretend Sakura is still in her normal clothes in the picture].

The other girls chime in one by one, "I'll help too." "Me too." "So will I."

Sakura starts profusely thanking everyone for the help.

You're worried that something else might still be lurking. Instead of agreeing to help, you close your eyes and focus. With Sailor Moon just a few steps away from you, her overwhelming warm glow is blinding your sensing powers. Suddenly, the glow disappears, and you're able to make out the individual girls in the house with you.

"Ah, now I'm not in those wet clothes anymore." Sailor Moon, no she's Usagi now that she's not transformed, says. In rapid succession, the signals belonging to the rest of the girls disappear. Without them, you're able to sense clearly, and find no sign of an evil presence nearby.

"Ahh! It's you!" You open your eyes to find all the girls detransformed and Nagisa pointing to her doppelganger. "You're the girl from the Chanela store. And you're Mishou Mai." You look over the four detransformed Cures and the resemblance is uncanny. With them this close, you can tell the difference between them, but from a distance, you can certainly see how easy it'd be to get them mixed up.

The four girls introduce themselves to each other: Cure Black is Misumi Nagisa, Cure White is Yukishiro Honoka, Cure Bloom is Hyuuga Saki, and Cure Egret is Mishou Mai.

While they're doing that, you take a closer look at everyone. Since they've detransformed, all the girls that were soaked by Rain no longer are. The only exception is Sakura, since she was in her regular clothes the entire time. Likewise, your shoes, socks, and left pant-leg are also wet.

Tomoyo drags Sakura off saying, "Let's get you changed into something dry." The two of them go past you down the hall and up the stairs.

The rest of the girls also start heading down the hall to take their shoes off by the door and put on the guest slippers.


What do you do?
>Join the cleanup as well.
>Time for your dramatic exit.
>Talk to one/some of the girls/ [Which one(s)?]
>Ask one of the girls to speak with privately. [Which one?]
>Write-in. [What?]

d30e7 No.39704

>>39701
Bwahahah, that picture.

Okay, so remember last time when I argued that we should peace out rather than get stuck helping with cleanup duty because Kamen don't clean? I'm about halfway on that one. I still think Kamen don't clean, BUT this is our free Private Action phase before the end of the chapter, and we need to make use of it. Not only that, but this is actually one of if not the only clean shot at poking around Sakura's house that I think we're gonna get, and I've got somewhere I want to take a look at.

I also not only have someone in mind that I want to talk to, but an actual excuse to do it that helps us out in the long run.

That said… I'm honestly a little iffy about this one. As I said, this is our shot at building Social Link ranks, and there's always a delicate balance to be had between doing that and doing something that builds your real world stats. But then again, Minato Arisato needed to eat Fuuka's cooking before he could bang her, and that required building his Courage stat up to Badass. This isn't quite the same thing but fuck you guys I don't care I just wanted to make a Persona 3 reference, don't judge me.

*ANYWAY!* So, the point I'm trying to make is, I've got a suggestion that doesn't get us closer to getting laid but might get us closer to being OP as fuck. So take that as you will.

So I'm gonna vote to volunteer to take another look down in the basement to make sure things are okay down there, and ask Yuuno to go with us since he's got an easier time checking the books down there to make sure nothing was water-damaged or anything. In reality, we want to get him alone to talk to him about stuff and check out Sakura's dad's goddamn library because you never know if anything useful might be sitting around in a library that also happened to contain a goddamn book full of Card Magic.

BTW Moe, gonna casually ask you to check the discussion thread when you have some time. I'm mildly curious about your thoughts on the suggestion that has come up in there.

b316b No.39714

>>39701
Write-in: I partially agree with Midnight. Taking Yuuno to the basement for a chat and investigation is a good idea, but while Tuxie may not clean, Mamoru does; he has to, being a self-sufficient bachelor who probably had to learn how to manage a household while he was growing up in the orphanage.

True, Tuxie doesn't remember being Mamoru, but that doesn't mean tidy habits wouldn't filter through. Habit is a powerful thing; it takes conscious effort for me to stop biting my lip when I'm focusing on a task that requires delicacy, for instance. So Tuxie should at least find a broom and duster and do some work while Yuuno investigates.

This will have the unexpected benefit of pleasing the girls; basements are notorious residences for [twitch] bugs, especially [twiiiiitchtwitchtwitchtwitch] spiders.

b4812 No.39718

>>39714
Supporting Fem. Head down to the basement to talk to Yuuno and maybe absentmindedly clean while down there.

6f522 No.39719

>>39704
Persona has infected my life so that I see Social Links everywhere. XD. Probably because I'm so close to finishing 4, and I'll probably have all but one SL maxed out. So close, yet so far… And now I'm trying to think of who would be what arcana. (Sailor Moon as Lovers, Nagisa as Chariot, etc) XD. Darn the excellent writing of that game!

>>39714
I like this idea, and it allows to retain a bit out our mysterious nature while attempting to increase our Knowledge and Diligence. …Dang you Persona!

d30e7 No.39732

>>39719
Dude, P5 is somehow even goddamn better. I never thought I would say that until last year.

I guess I'll sort of agree with at least grabbing something to look like we're cleaning, but I was focusing more on the fact we had a water-based card summon running around in a basement filled with old books as what we'd do to help. Moe did note standing water down there during Rain's little playtime.

b316b No.39743

>>39732
Ohhh, right. Okay, I'll need to change my vote. Take Yuuno down, talk with him and investigate the books, presumably for water damage. If the standing water is a problem, maybe Tuxie could find an old mop or a rag bin and try to do some habitual cleaning that way. Even if it can't be entirely taken care of by one person, maybe the mess could be mitigated by our efforts to the point that it could be passed off as leaky pipes if Mr. Kinomoto or Touya find out.

add66 No.39744

>>39743
Exactly. We've got an excuse to go down there and poke around and still be vaguely helpful with cleaning.

62486 No.39765

File: 1520314537161.jpg (36.24 KB, 282x445, Fobidden Archeology..jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

"Yuuno, we'll take care of the basement."

"Right," the ferret nods.

You follow the girls to the front door, admiring the view, and take off your shoes and replace them with slippers. The house may be a mess now, but with so many girls working together, you're sure they'll get it clean quite quickly. You don't want to be rude and leave muddy footprints once the house is cleaned up.

With Yuuno in tow, you head to the basement. Despite the fact that the basement was the epicenter of Wood's wild growth, there's far less of a mess than upstairs. A single bookshelf is out of place and fair number of books have been knocked to the floor, but it's nowhere near as bad as the mess upstairs.

"Let's start with getting that bookshelf back in place, then we can take care of the books." You order. The two of you head to the bookshelf in the last aisle.

Yuuno uses Chain Bind to pull it back it place while you push. With that out of the way, you split up and start picking up books and putting them back on the shelves.

"Ahh! There's so many books! And they're all about archeology!" Yuuno gushes, "I wish I could read them all." The ferret's certainly interested in the task.

You flip open a few of the books, despite having been soaked, none of them show signs of any water damage. Like Yuuno said, they're all about archeology. One book in particular grabs your attention, "Forbidden Archeology, the Hidden History of the Human Race." Skimming though a few pages, you see that the authors are making an argument that humanity is much older than the current scientific consensus.


What do you do?
>Read some more of the book.
>Hold onto the book and "borrow" it."
>Put the book back.
>Talk to Yuuno about the fact that the books aren't water damaged.
>Ask Yuuno about himself.
>Ask Yuuno about his mission.
>Write-in. [what?]

b316b No.39768

>>39765
Write-in: Suggest that Yuuno ask permission to borrow a book or two. Sakura might not have a problem with it, depending on who the books belong to. That could segue to commenting that it's odd the books haven't been damaged. Perhaps Yuuno could tell us if they're magic.

6f522 No.39769

I'd say talk about the lack of water damage and ask about Yunno's mission (which also tells us something about Nanoha in the process, I hope.)

d30e7 No.39777

>>39765
Mention that the books don't seem to be water damaged, which is the main thing we came down here to check for the sake of cleaning, and then, while still glancing through the book a bit, conversationally go ahead and start asking him about himself and his mission, as they're clearly interconnected. I agree with seeing if we can borrow the book, but that's for later, and we're here with Yuuno now. If we only ask about the Jewel Seeds, he's only going to talk about those. If we ask about where he's from, we have a much higher chance of him talking about Mid-Childa or Dimensional Space as a whole, which allows us to start asking questions about that stuff as well.

This is the reason I wanted to talk to Yuuno. The other mascots are pretty up front about their missions and goals to the girls helping them, but in canon, Ferret Bro here literally will not tell Nanoha about 90% of the world-building background until the TSAB show up and force him to, and she doesn't know enough to ask in the first place. So it's up to us to make him spill about it so we can make the most of the information NOW, before it comes down to Magical Starfleet showing up on our doorstep and saying "We're here to help for your own good, side with us or be treated like a nuisance at best or an active threat at worst."

Yes, I have a very low view of the TSAB in general. I'm also playing the long game like you would not believe, and not being solely aligned with them from the moment they show up is part of that.

b4812 No.39828

>>39765
I'll back Blue.

62486 No.39887

File: 1520583289661.png (1.34 MB, 960x720, Spess Bote.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

"It's odd that these books aren't damaged." You comment. "Could they be magical?"

"Oh. Hmm." Yuuno focuses on something for a while and replies, "No. These are just normal books. There's residual magic in the basement, but that's because of the battle. I don't know. Maybe Rain's water doesn't get books wet, or Wood dried everything up without damaging the books."

"I guess." You reply, only half paying attention to the ferret. You're flipping through the book. One chapter mentions the migration patterns of early humans in North America being impossibly fast compared to other migrations. Another mentions cities that are much more populous than could be supported in a pre-technological society. One section grabs your attention, ruins of a city in India with evidence of nuclear fallout, supported by text from the Mahabharata.


"A single projectile charged with all the power in the Universe…An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as 10,000 suns, rose in all its splendor…it was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes an entire race."


Tingles run down your spine as you read that text. Surely it's poetic license, hyperbole, or a bad translation. There's no way for an ancient civilization from thousands of years ago to have had weapons that were so destructive, and yet you're unwilling to discount the claim out of hand.

With the silence growing, you switch topics, "Back on the rooftop of the school you said that you were collecting jewel seeds, and you mentioned a spaceship and the Time Space Administration Bureau. Are you from another planet?"

"That's right. I'm from Midchilda. Back home, my job is to excavate ancient ruins. The galaxy is full of lost civilizations, and I found the jewel seeds in an ancient monument. My clan sent them to Midchilda for safe keeping, but the time-space transporter carrying them met either an accident or some kind of artificial tragedy. It veered off course, entered this solar system, and was destroyed. Twenty-one jewel seeds were dispersed over this world. So far I've only been able to find three."

"Since they're so powerful, wouldn't this Time Space Administration Bureau send out a retrieval team? They do have things like that, right?"

"Of course; they have an entire Navy that patrols their sphere of influence. However, there's an old treaty between Midchilda and your Moon Kingdom, closing off all access to your solar system, and enforced by the Queen's most powerful guardians."

"I've never heard of a Moon Kingdom, or a Moon Queen, but Sailor Moon and Luna are searching for the Moon Princess. Do you think those could be related?"

"It would make sense, but there's an admiral in the TSAB Navy from your planet. I studied everything that he said about your planet before coming here. He never mentioned any Moon Kingdom, or any guardians preventing exit or entry. He saved the life of a Midchildan clerk when he was young and decided to emigrate to Midchilda. That's why I felt safe risking coming here, but I couldn't ask anyone from my clan to take that risk.

"The hardest thing to believe was when he said that almost no one has any magic potential. According to him, knowledge of magic is limited to a guild and there are very people with magic potential, let alone magic users. I think he overestimated the rarity of mages, but he was right about most people not having any magic potential on Earth."


What do you do?
>Ask a specific question about the TSAB or Midchilda. [what?]
>Ask about Yuuno's clan.
>Hint to Yuuno that he might want to ask Sakura if he could borrow a book or two.
>Wrap the conversation up. [And do what?]
>Write-in. [What?]

6e87e No.39892

>>39777
Sorry about the scarcity of my being here.
Blue, you're probably onto something with the whole "not trusting the STAB" (Spacetime Administration Bureau, while likely more correct, forms a much meaner acronym) thing. They have some pretty sketchy moments of oversight, and their military tends to fall on the "shoot first, ask questions never" side of things.
So I like what you're doing here. Anyway, my vote is that we encourage Yuuno to ask Sakura if he can borrow some if those books. It seems like the option that best forwards our goals without creating suspicion or ruffling feathers.

d30e7 No.39896

>>39887
I'm not sure what that book is talking about but I'm pretty sure we need to remember that it did.

Hmm. Interesting how the backstory comes around, though part of me wonders about the timeline. The TSAB hasn't been around for a huge amount of time, but then again, he said the treaty was between the Moon and Mid itself…

Gil Graham's account is interesting as well, in a way. He's English, and according to him magic users are super rare and very limited down to a single guild? There are pieces to the puzzle here, and I'm curious where they fit together. It's not lost on me, however, that his account pretty much states outright that he knew about magic BEFORE joining the TSAB. That'll be something to keep in mind later.

>>39892
Calling it "Space-Time" never really fit well in my head, since "Time-Space" just sounds better to me. I know it's entirely a translation choice, though.

But yeah, let's be real here. The bigger the organization, the less we should blindly trust it as a whole. Nanoha ends up aligned with the TSAB pretty much as soon as they show up in canon, but we're not a nine year old girl from the middle of nowhere with no previous context of magic whatsoever and a bigger focus on "finding Jewel Seeds" and "helping that girl" to the point that we'll take any help we can get at the time. We need to be able to question these sorts of things, especially since it is ENTIRELY in the Bureau's MO to go full Panic Mode whenever Lost Logia are involved and try to take full control of the situation when they arrive, no matter how complicated it may be. This will naturally lead them to treat us like a threat if we didn't immediately join up with their side once they inevitably arrive, and that's a headache I want to avoid while still keeping us relatively autonomous in the process.

tl;dr Blue's said he was playing the long game and meant it.

As for my vote, still okay with getting Yuuno to ask about the books, but before that, ask him, hypothetically, if the TSAB were to send a retrieval team, what their likely MO would be. And while we're at it, ask him if he's able to/been attempting to send out any kind of message.

With that second question, I think canonically Precia's been blocking the outgoing calls to try and keep the TSAB from showing up, so it doesn't matter if Yuuno's actually been trying to contact the Bureau or not, but it's still something to be aware of. As I said before, Nanoha doesn't know enough to ask him this stuff and he's not going to bring it up himself.

6f522 No.39900

>>39892
The use of STAB as an acronym further reinforces the idea for me that this is Pokemon but sexy. XD

>>39896
I'm glad you're playing the long game. I personally have never had the foresight to see things that far off. It'll help keep us guided while the rest of us chase a little tail.

I'll back Blue with my vote.

c1d87 No.39901

>>39887
I'm backing Blue on a technicality: Given our immediate concerns with all the weird happenings occurring in our side of Tokyo, ask if STAB would be able to lend a hand in case things get really hairy. That may prompt Yuuno to try to contact them, or let Nanoha know what's up with 'em. Then suggest Yuuno ask to borrow some of the books in order to further his goals. Given how he and Nanoha helped out, I'm betting Sakura's willing to be generous (but again, depending on who the books belong to and if said owner will notice they're missing for a short time).

b4812 No.39907

>>39887
Yeah, I'll follow Blue's lead

62486 No.39914

>>39892
No worries about the absence.

>>39892
>>39896
Scientifically, Space-time is correct, but the Nanoha-verse is consistent in using Time-Space. I accidentally used Space Time in a previous thread if I remember correctly.

>Gil Graham's account is interesting as well, in a way. He's English, and according to him magic users are super rare and very limited down to a single guild? There are pieces to the puzzle here, and I'm curious where they fit together. It's not lost on me, however, that his account pretty much states outright that he knew about magic BEFORE joining the TSAB. That'll be something to keep in mind later.

*Grins evilly*

>>39900
Someday I might just give you guys a non-canon Omake with the girls training in the form of a pokemon battle.

d30e7 No.39915

>>39914
I'm on to you, Zeltrech. You and your snooty jerkass Mage Association. I'm already blacklisted by them and the Church's Burial Agency anyway, there isn't much else you can do on that one.

Worth noting, since we're on the subject of A's related topics? I'm legitimately looking forward to the Wolkenritter, just for Signum. I like the group as a whole, but seriously, it's Signum.

b4812 No.39918

>>39915
This just in, Mage Association secretly controlled by Dead Apostles. More at 11. But first, the Great Fuyuki City fire, was it an inside job?

62486 No.39920

File: 1520664450680.jpg (741.2 KB, 2560x1440, Supernova.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

"If the TSAB decided to come here, how do you think they'd act?"

"Hmm. I wouldn't know. The TSAB is very bureaucratic. It takes forever to get approval for anything. Without an emergency, there's no way they'll be willing to violate a standing treaty."

"And if there was an emergency?"

"That would depend on the admiral they send. The TSAB gives almost unlimited authority to a deployed admiral. They only need to account for their actions after the fact."

"That's mildly worrying, especially if they consider us a threat. What sort of an emergency would it take for them to break the treaty and send someone? Something that could destroy the world?"

"No, they wouldn't consider that an emergency. It'd have to be something that could damage the fabric of space-time and have repercussions beyond this solar system."

Your blood runs cold at the thought of something that destructive happening. You haven't considered such a force to even be possible. "Let's make sure something like that doesn't happen."

"Mhm."

You peek around the bookshelf to the next aisle and see Yuuno with his snout buried in a book. "You know, if you're so interested in these books, you should just ask Sakura if you could borrow some of them."

The ferret looks up at you and replies, "You're right. I'll do that!" He looks eager to run upstairs and ask now, but he looks around at the books that are still scattered about and starts cleaning up and sorting them with a vengeance. Yuuno uses multiple simultaneous levitation spells to greatly speed up his work.


What do you do?
>Interrupt Yuuno and ask him about something else. [what?]
>Read the book in your hand.
>Go back to the last aisle and resume picking up the books.
>Take your leave of the basement early. [Leave the house, or talk to someone?]
>Write-in. [what?]

c1d87 No.39922

>>39920
It'd basically be a party foul to not help, so keep picking up the books. Maybe another will get Tuxie's attention.

c77d9 No.39928

>>39920
I vote for checking out the one in your hand first, maybe it's something we can read later.

d30e7 No.39939

>>39920
Well, we've certainly managed to establish all reasonable points of information about the TSAB and their conditions for getting involved in our business. However, we're not done talking to Yuuno yet, as he has not answered the one last important question.

"Yuuno… The Jewel Seeds. Would they be capable of causing that kind of disaster? For example, if things had gotten out of hand with that tree today, or if perhaps that fight with Jadeite had escalated any further than it did?"

After that, we can look at the other books on the ground for anything else worth picking up, and I want to hang on to the one we've got for now as well.

But yeah, I went back and looked to make sure, and we only established "Setting off Jewel Seeds is a BAD IDEA" in OoC during that fight. We need to make sure it's understood IC as well. We still haven't had a chance even with his explanation just now to address the issue of Lost Logia as a whole, but we will eventually need to get that particular Truth Bullet in time for the Class Trial. If we can't segue into it with this line of questioning here, we might be out of chances to do it during this conversation as a whole.

6f522 No.39943

Finish with the books, then back to the girls upstairs.

c0ae9 No.40023

>>39939
This is a good plan, and a good segue. Seconded.

62486 No.40051

>>39922
>>39943
Two votes to wrap up the books quickly.

>>39928
One vote to look into the book in hand some more.

>>39939
>>40023
Two votes to ask about the Jewel Seeds, hold onto the book in hand, and see if any other books catch your attention.

62486 No.40052

>>40051
With the votes at 2-2-1, either Luc is going to have to break the tie, someone is going to switch votes, or I'm going to have to flip a coin and pick one.

e1599 No.40078

>>40052
I'm gonna back Blue, because the seeds make me a lot more nervous than the cards.

62486 No.40112

File: 1521091180718.png (1.08 MB, 960x720, Library.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

"Yuuno… The Jewel Seeds. Would they be capable of causing that kind of disaster? For example, if things had gotten out of hand with that tree today, or if perhaps that fight with Jadeite had escalated any further than it did?"

"Not with just one of them."

"And with several of them?"

"Then there could be a risk. But even so, you'd have to forcibly overload them. That's not something that should happen under normal circumstances."

That information doesn't give you much comfort. "That'd be bad." You state as you resume picking up books. Glancing at each one, none of them catch your attention as much as the one you have under your arm.

You're not even halfway done with your aisle when you hear Yuuno darting towards your aisle. Could he be done already?


What do you do with the book you're holding?
>Hide it under your jacket.
>Set it aside, and ask to borrow it later.
>Offer it to Yuuno, tell him he might be interested in it, and hope he borrows it (then ask him about it in the future.
>Let Yuuno finish cleaning while you read some more from it.
>Put away the book. You can take a look at it next time you're in Sakura's house.
>Write-in. [What?]

01ece No.40114

>>40112
Hmm. So either he doesn't know the Jewel Seeds are in fact top class cataclysm generators, or he's purposely downplaying it. Or Moe nerfed them, and I doubt that. I suspect the latter, as while Scrya here is being our bro I still suspect he's operating under standard Bureau guidelines for contact with locals on an Unadministrated World, the main point of which being that they're basically savages compared to proper Midchildan mages and should be treated as such, and minimize contact and information of magical nature as much as possible.

As for the book, we don't exactly have reason to hide it or even think twice about it for now. I say we just keep cleaning while holding the book and then address it either when we finish or when Yuuno says something about it, at which point we say it looks interesting andl suggest he ask if he can borrow it.

6f522 No.40125

Option 3 since it's apparently plot relevant.

c1d87 No.40128

>>40112
Set the book aside and ask to borrow it later. There's no guarantee as to when we'll see Sakura as Tuxie again, and hell if Mamoru will remember what happened. Plus, if we just take it, that could damage Sakura's growing trust and make us look suspicious to the other girls. Don't forget, we're a _Gentleman_ Thief; we steal from jewelry stores, not little girls.

If nothing else, Tuxie can read it in a a couple of hours -I'm guessing that as a student, he could be a speed-reader if he had to cram- and drop it off with a rose and a note thanking Sakura for the loan.

c1d87 No.40129

>>40128
Oh, also, asking to borrow the book will score us points with Ami. If she thinks he enjoys quiet studying, it would give her something to relate to and help her open up some.

abb7e No.40145

Once again, we're all saying the same thing in different ways. I am amused.

b4812 No.40166

>>40112
Yeah I'll go with option 3.

62486 No.40392

File: 1522024461909.png (1.09 MB, 960x720, Window.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

You figure that you may not be the most responsible person to borrow something, especially considering what happened with the camcorder you "borrowed" from Tomoyo. However, if you convince Yuuno to borrow it instead, you can ask him for a summary of the book at a later time.

The ferret runs to your aisle and starts casting levitation spells. It's like looking at a cyclone in reverse. The books he picks up spin around him and fly onto the shelves. You stop working just to take in the sight. You realize why Yuuno makes sure to spin the books around him. Each one passes in front of his line of sight, and you see him glance at each title, and then send it off to its appropriate spot on the bookshelves.

Yuuno stops when there's just a handful of books left near your feet. "Almost done!" He exclaims and starts working on the remaining few books by hand. You join him, still holding onto the first book in your left hand. When all the books are in place, Yuuno asks, "Do you need help finding where that one goes?"

"No." You reply and toss him the book. "I think you might be interested in this one. This completely contradicts everything that we know about the past of this planet, but I think some of it might match up with what you were talking about. It sounds just like a crazy conspiracy theory to me, but maybe they stumbled on the truth."

Yuuno catches the book and listens to your explanation. "Hmm. That is interesting. Thanks! I'll ask if I can borrow that one too." He looks at the title and authors once more, runs down the aisle, puts it in the correct spot, and heads upstairs, looking for Sakura.


What do you do now?
>Sneak out through the basement window.
>Head upstairs.
>Take a look at some more books.
>Write-in. [what?]

d30e7 No.40394

>>40392
>Sneak out through a window

Pffff. Even if that wasn't the dumbest idea, that's still the dumbest idea. XD

I'm gonna assume Yuuno's probably scouted all of the books on top of being Ferret Librarian, so nothing super relevant will likely be sitting around, but a chance is a chance is a chance, and this is probably our last one. Let's peruse the shelves one more time real quick, just to see if anything jumps out at us, and take a look if one does catch our attention. If nothing does, let's just go ahead and head on back up.

e1599 No.40396

>>40394
I second this. Scout the books, then head back up.

c3b16 No.40397

>>40394
Write-in: Eh, if none of the others were as compelling, go on up, check on the girls' progress, maybe ask if they need help. If not, politely excuse yourself and maybe do a cursory check of the supposedly haunted woods.

d30e7 No.40398

>>40397
I think checking the haunted woods is what got us to this point, Fem. And technically speaking, Kamen's never heard of any haunted forest rumors, just Mamoru.

62486 No.40418

>>40397
>>40398
Like Blue said, Kamen isn't aware of the Haunted Forest rumors (although if someone told him about it, he'd assume it was either Illusion, or the current tree fiasco).

And, re-exploring the haunted forest was just the level select screen to do this scenario this episode.

6f522 No.40422

I would rather about the scouts (and other girls) so head upstairs and see how the cleanup is going.

c3b16 No.40423

>>40398
>>40418
You're both right, sorry. I haven't re-read those threads in a while. Too much else going on in meatspace.

I'll amend my write-in: Since none of the other books really got Tuxie's attention, go on up, check on the girls' progress, maybe ask if they need help. If not, politely excuse ourselves.

b4812 No.40424

>>40392
Eh, I say we head on upstairs for now.

62486 No.40474

File: 1522290721065.png (820.37 KB, 960x720, Sakura's outfit.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

You consider looking over the books to see if something else interesting catches your eye, but you figure Yuuno must have done a clean sweep of the library already, and you'd rather speak with the girls upstairs than stay in the basement and read a book.

Making sure nothing is out of place, you head upstairs and turn the light off behind you. You barely get out of the way as Sakura dashes out of the bathroom with a basket full of wet laundry.

"Sorry!" She shouts over her shoulder as she runs down the hall. The young girl is now wearing a new outfit. It's a pink dress with white sleeves and white leggings. She's wearing pink and white boots and a pink Alice band with two white wings.

Now you know why Tomoyo dragged Sakura off to help her get changed. She wanted Sakura to try on the outfit she brought, and knowing her, probably recorded the brunette changing. You hear a deep satisfied sigh from the bathroom. Looking through the door where Sakura came from, you see Tomoyo holding her camera with her eyes closed and a big grin on her face. Figuring she must have recorded Sakura, you keep going forward.

In the kitchen to your left, you see Ami cleaning with a wet rag. Continuing down the hallway, you look into the lounge. Usagi is on all fours using a roller on the rug. The skirt from her school uniform goes all the way down to her knees so she's not revealing anything unfortunately. Nagisa and Honoka are also looking away from you, trying fix the curtains. From the top of the stairs, you hear Yuuno and Sakura speaking about something, possibly about borrowing some books. This leaves Nanoha and the two new Cures unaccounted for, but a quick peek by the door tells you that everyone's shoes are still here. The three of them must be upstairs.


What do you do?
>Go to the bathroom and speak with Tomoyo. [Topic?]
>Go to the kitchen and speak with Ami. [Topic?]
>Go to the lounge and speak with the three girls there. [Topic?]
>Eavesdrop on Yuuno and Sakura's conversation.
>Go upstairs.
>Leave.
>Write-in. [What?]

7e3c3 No.40503

>>40474
Hmm. Half-real talk question and half-write-in response, take just a moment to think about all of the people/animals in the house and where you, Tuxedo Kamen, likely currently stand with their opinion of you.

62486 No.40511

>>40503
I'll answer that OOC since it'll be easier and faster.

Tomoyo: You stole her camcorder although you returned the tape to her (indirectly) with the offending footage of your face edited out. You don't know what you did with her camera, but she currently has another one.

Ami: You haven't had too much interaction outside of combat.

Usagi: She's crushing on you hard.

Honoka: She didn't complain about the time you groped her tit the first episode and she's been flashing you ever since. However, it looks like a lot of her attention is focused on Nagisa.

Nagisa: Interrupted Honoka to introduce you to the new Cures. She was at a loss for words when you told her that you noticed her.

Sakura: She likes the tingling feeling of when you heal her. You stole her friend's camcorder, but you did carry her home safely when she fell unconscious.

Yuuno: You helped him out in his time of need, and you've been fighting together since.

Mai and Saki: You made a nice first impression on them, but otherwise haven't had a chance to interact with them.

Nanoha: You helped her control her magic, and gave her a strange and new, but very pleasant, sensation while doing so.

Luna: Started distrustful, slowly warmed up to you, then you got her stuck in the vines and she's not a happy kitty. Speaking of which, you haven't seen her since Rain retreated into Sakura's house.

Kero: You've helped him recover the Clow Cards, but you also stole Tomoyo's camcorder. Mixed feelings.

The Cures' mascots: You've barely interacted with them.

d30e7 No.40512

>>40511
Thanks, I figured that having a bit of an update on where we are with everyone would help people make a choice here, or at least that's what I assume is stopping anyone else from posting at the moment. We could always use an update anyway.

So, at the moment, I'm leaning towards Tomoyo, Ami, or going upstairs and chatting up the Splash Star Cures. Anyone got any other ideas or want to narrow that list down a little further? I'm curious where Luna's gotten off to, as well, but she's more likely to turn up sooner or later anyway, and we can probably apologize to her about those vines (again, if we haven't already) at that point.

6f522 No.40517

I'm working a new job and last night I was too tired to post. I guess it depends what S. Link we want to increase. Though now that I bring up that analogy again, I wonder how long we can pay attention to other girls before Usagi's (or another girl's link) backslides. Food for thought.

Anyway, approach Ami for now.

d30e7 No.40518

>>40517
The Reversal/Broken mechanic was bullshit, even if it did result in Minato canonically getting to nail every girl he made friends with without consequences otherwise. I'm glad they took it out in the later games, even if the chance in sensibilities meant also having to give up the life of a player as a result.

Seriously, the Valentine's Day retribution in P5 if you have the balls to romance every last girl is both legendary and horrifying at the same time.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and toss in with going to talk to Ami as well.

62486 No.40527

>>40517
>>40518
Don't forget to say what topic(s) you want to bring up.

c3b16 No.40528

>>40474
Go tell Ami what Yuuno told us. I'm hoping she can share the info with Usagi and Luna (when she's found again), and Luna will know what to do with it. 'Cause, y'know, I don't. [sheepish]

6f522 No.40546

>>40527
Just try to get to know her a little and ask if she knows her fellow sailor scout? Maybe introduce them if necessary.

6f522 No.40547

>>40546
Oops. That was me btw.

d30e7 No.40548

>>40546
Well, the Splash Cures introduced themselves today, but everyone else did a group-wide introduction last night after the cram school stuff. Dunno if the two of them have tried to hang out much outside of the team training (Was Ami even there for that? I'd have to go look) but they at least know each other's names, and I'm pretty sure Usagi will zero in on her fellow Sailor pretty quick, since they're clearly using the same power set.

>>40528
I'm gonna go with Fem's idea for a topic. We should probably disseminate the TSAB info to the others fairly quick, though we (by which I mean me, since I was basically running that line of dialogue) really should've remembered to ask if he's told any of this to Nanoha and then inevitably tell him he should when he admits he hasn't. I feel like we might step on some toes/paws here by letting word get around about the stuff Yuuno's potentially connected to before the person most relevant to that information is informed herself. Then again, Ami might just straight up say "Let's go find Nanoha and make sure she hears this." and I'd say "And that's why I like you."

…By which I mean that I, Blue, would be saying that. Not Kamen. I'd come up with a slightly less forward but equally flattering way to say it if that was gonna be Kamen's response. Which it might be, if that was the case. Look, it's Easter weekend and I work retail, okay. Just be glad this is a game I play to feel smart and awesome, and not my murder stress relief like Fire Emblem Warriors is. Tharja just got released with the new DLC and I am just murdering everything in that game with her right now.

c3b16 No.40558

>>40548
Hang in there, man.

62486 No.40561

>>40548
> Fire Emblem Warriors
That's not a thing, is it? *Googles* And there's another reason why I need to get a Switch.

e1599 No.40582

>>40561
If and when, hit me with your friend code. I'd post mine, but my Switch is currently dead from too much BotW.

b4812 No.40637

>>40528
I'll agree that we should tell Ami about it, but with the added part of asking her advice on if we should try to convince Yuuno to tell the rest of the team himself.

62486 No.40898

>>40548
>Then again, Ami might just straight up say "Let's go find Nanoha and make sure she hears this." and I'd say "And that's why I like you."

There are many traits that Ami has, but especially at the start of the series, assertiveness, directness, and decisiveness are not any of them.

62486 No.40899

File: 1523154575618.png (1.03 MB, 960x720, Kitchen.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>40898
You really need someone to speak with about everything that you just learned from Yuuno. Ami's face was plastered all over the Crystal Seminar, and she strikes you as a very intelligent young woman. You turn around and head back down the hallway, passing the lounge and den. You hear Tomoyo putting another load of laundry in the washer to your left, and you turn right and enter the dining area.

Ami is wiping the counter separating the kitchen and the dining area. She looks up and greets you, "Oh, Tuxedo Kamen. Are you done cleaning in the basement?"

The divider separating the lounge from the kitchen is closed, so you shouldn't have any interruptions from the three girls in there. "We are. Yuuno is a wizard at cleaning up books. We even found a few interesting books on archeology."

62486 No.40900

File: 1523154597016.jpg (266.09 KB, 1000x1000, Ami.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>40899
The bluenette perks up at the mention of an interesting book. "What was it about?" She inquires.

"I only read a few pages, but it seemed just like conspiracy theories, migration patterns and human fossils in older strata, and even an ancient text that implies an ancient civilization with weapons that sound like nukes."

Ami's excitement fades, but her interest is still there.

"However, Yuuno mentioned that the people of his planet had a very old treaty with the Moon Kingdom. It sounds like the authors might be onto something."

"Ancient Astronaut Theory." Ami replies, "Some people say that advanced aliens visited the Earth a long time ago, but it's supposed to just be pseudo-scientific nonsense."

62486 No.40901

File: 1523154622449.png (350.79 KB, 637x469, Kitchen 2.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>40900
"There might be more too it than anyone figured." You add as you walk into the kitchen proper and lean against the counter facing Ami. "That's interesting for sure, especially if it turns all of our archeological knowledge on its head, but what really worries is what he told me about the Jewel Seeds." You recount Yuuno's explanation of the power of the Jewel Seeds.

"He doesn't sound too worried, but I don't like the thought of items powerful enough to rip apart the fabric of space-time just lying around."

"Hmm." Ami hums. She nibbles on her left index finger while thinking, "Has Yuuno told that to anyone else?"

"No. At least I don't think so."


What do you resolve to do?
>Find Yuuno now, get him to tell everyone about the jewel seeds.
>Find Nanoha now and tell her about the jewel seeds.
>Tell Yuuno to tell everyone next time you see him.
>Think about it some more, possibly speaking with him in private about it later.
>Let him tell everyone about the jewel seeds when he's ready.
>Write-in. [What?]


If not selecting one of the first two options from the first question, what do you do?
>Keep talking with Ami. [Any topics you want to make sure to hit?]
>Spray Ami with the side sprayer from the sink.
>Thank her for helping you order your thoughts and go speak with someone else. [Who and about what?]
>Thank her for helping you order your thoughts and take your leave.
>Write-in. [What?]

e1599 No.40907

>>40901
Option 4.2 sounds pretty nice to me. Water fights always make ladies love you.

d30e7 No.40908

>>40901
Gonna go with thinking it over, since while he DOES need to tell the group as a whole about this stuff, it's not a giant rush now that he's at least told someone about it, re: us. Treating it like he's done something wrong by not coming forward from the start is just a good way to burn the bridge.

>>40907
Don't believe Moedore's lies! The only possible thing we could do that would piss her off more right now would be to actually try and get physical with her. It's a bad idea, man.

So I'm gonna say keep talking with her. As for potential subjects to talk about, might as well start with asking her how she's holding up with all this magical girl business going on.

4fea5 No.40946

>>40901
I say we think about and bring it up with him later.
As for Ami, I'm very tempted to give her a little spritz. Granted, that might be because my brother got away with doing stuff like that to his girlfriend (now his wife.)
But I don't know if Ami has as much of a sense of humor as the other girls at this point, so I'm going to say that I' d go with Blue's idea.

62486 No.41219

File: 1523771958532.gif (949.89 KB, 500x373, Ami Happy.gif) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>40946
>>40908
>>40907
Only three people. Oh well.




You should have Yuuno tell everyone else, but if he thinks it not urgent, you can give him some time now and speak with him later about telling everyone. You glance at the side sprayer at the sink and consider spraying Ami with it. Sailor Mercury has a water affinity, and it might be an interesting way to get her to loosen up. On the other hand, you don't know her too well and you're not sure how she'd react to something like that.

"What else did Yuuno say about his planet?" Ami asks as you decide not to spray her with water.

"Not too much. He said that his planet had a treaty with the Moon Kingdom, closing off the borders of the solar system. He didn't mention why though. If the Moon Kingdom doesn't exist anymore, that would explain why he was able to make it in. He also mentioned that there's an admiral in the TSAB that emigrated to Midchilda from Earth, and he never mentioned a Moon Kingdom."

The two of you silently ponder that for a while, then you ask, "How are you holding up with all of this magical girl business?"

"It's exciting!" She blurts out, and then immediately blushes, feeling self-conscious. "I mean, it's very different from my normal life. I don't have as much time to study, but I didn't know fighting could be so exhilarating, even if I'm not too good at it yet. I always thought fighting was for stupid people, but I see why some people like it, especially today…" A slight grin appears as her words trail off. "And I got to make some friends. Usagi is so sweet, but a week ago, I would have just brushed her off as loud, stupid, and annoying." Ami looks over her shoulder to make sure no one else is in the kitchen to hear her, "but she is just a little bit."

You chuckle and nod, but take note of the fact that she said 'friends' and not 'new friends', "She's a little over-exuberant." The bluenette covers her mouth and giggles at the understatement. Your eyes are drawn to her breasts as they jiggle under her school uniform from her laughter. You haven't really noticed until now, but her breasts are quite large, C-cups you'd guess. She's carried herself so demurely that you hadn't noticed up to this point.


What do you say next?
>Continue the conversation. [Next topic?]
>Let me help you finish with the kitchen.
>Honoka is pretty skilled at Judo, you might want to talk with her about helping you train.
>I'd be happy to give you some tips to help you fight better. [Now or later?]
>It was nice speaking with you, but I need to speak with _____. [Who?]
>Write-in. [What?]

d30e7 No.41220

>>41219
Time for "By your options combined, I am Tuxedo Kamen!", or more commonly known as the "Most of these options are good so let's go with a bunch of them.". Or more commonly known around here as "Blue's got your back, fam."

So we've got the talking option, which lets us ask another question about her and her life should we choose, which is actually sort of a trap. Ami's pretty much a textbook "smart girl with no social life" case, so asking her about any topic related to her backstory is just gonna bring the mood down, so we'll come back to that.

Helping her with the kitchen is gonna get us some points, especially since we're on a roll with her at the moment, but it's a waste to just do this and nothing else, so we'll again come back to it.

Now, the part about Honoka is intriguing. On the one hand, Ami is a pretty standard support role until she gets Shabon Spray Freezing, though the water shot is nice in a pinch. Having her learn some Judo would be nice in an emergency, but the bigger point to this would be her and Honoka hanging out, thus building the Affinity bar between the two. And they're both the smart girl of their team, so they'd definitely get along. The two of them plus Fate would practically be their own little book club.

Offering to teach her ourselves, however, is how we play the long game here. While helping with the kitchen gets us points now, doing this gets us books us for another shot to do it again, and I'll eat our domino mask if said chance doesn't give us a shot at getting physical to some degree. Offering to do it now, however, probably won't work because there's not that much space to do anything in the kitchen and it'd be kind of a dick move for us to just ditch and go somewhere else, so we'll have to go for later.

And of course, the classic Commander Shepard "I should go." option. Pass.

Soooooo, we'll put 'em together like a Power Rangers attack and blast the monster with it.

Tell her we'd be more than happy to show her a few fighting tips if she'd like, possibly later on after we're done with things here if she'd be willing to do so, and mention that Honoka knows Judo and would likely help her train if she asks at some point. Then offer to help her with the rest of the kitchen, and once we're doing that, as for a discussion topic… Ask her what kind of books she likes to read. As I said before, any talking point that leads back to studying or school or her backstory will probably kill the mood, so we skirt that by asking about stuff she actually enjoys. And it's Ami, she reads a lot. It's an easy question to ask.

35343 No.41233

>>41219
Sorry Moe, been busy.

>>41220
This sounds plausible enough to work, though if Moe shoots down the mix and match idea then I'll go with Tuxedo offering to train her.

6f522 No.41236

>>41219
Apparently, just checking the front page every day, looking for updates on the cyoa threads, was insufficient and I somehow missed the last update. How did I miss that? Still, I apologize.

Anyway, to the matter at hand. The problem I have with offering to teach her later is that we don't have control over our shifts between Mamoru and TK, nor do we have a whole memory yet. As a result, we can't fully control our social agenda. Personally I hope this is something we can fix in the near future, but if Moe plans otherwise, I can be patient.

I say just cleaning the kitchen while telling her about Honoka. IMO, this is also a relatively long game move as it will prevent the girls from getting jealous of each other later on.

d30e7 No.41237

>>41236
I tend to check habitually whenever I have a minute and think about it. It can get buried in the front page list pretty quick during certain times of the week, I've noticed, so it's a good idea to just glance a couple times a day.

I agree with the issue about Mamoru and Kamen, for what it's worth. It's why I'm assuming a private session probably needs to happen today if it's gonna happen at all.

4fea5 No.41243

>>41237
Yeah, this is pretty clever work overall, aside from the aforementioned difficulties.
Thinking about it, Nanoha might not be much of a reader, but she is canonically excellent at math. It really helps when your equivalent of magic is solving multi-dimensional equations that allow you to generate, amplify, or gather energy from your surroundings.
Tl:dr; everyone in Nanoha is NEEERRRDS. The Intelligent Devices help, but they can't entirely replace the caster (potentially unless they're a Unison Device; some fans believe those are practically artificial humans, and Jail Scaglietti DID make an artificial human, i.e. Fate.)
…Actually, this gives me a long-term idea. Have Mercury scan Raising Heart and/or Bardiche with the Mercury Computer, and see what she comes up with compared to the Senshi's own henshin pens (or maybe the Symphogears later :3)
The Clow Cards and Pretty Cure devices likely work in a different fashion entirely, but maybe look at them too, if we're feeling extra mad-sciency.
I also want to say that the Senshi are, what? 13, 14 currently? So Ami's pretty damn stacked for that age. (Not that I mind, I just wanted to point that out, considering basically every other magical girl will be much less developed by that age except for the Nanoha-verse girls, without T-Kamen's magical meddling.)
Oh shit, I just realized: given what we kinda did for/to/with Nanoha, can we fiddle with the puberties of the other girls? (I swear I don't know where I'm coming up with all these ideas >_> )
Finally, my actual vote: depending on the time of day, I'll go with either Blue's plan (if earlier, up to mid-afternoon) or Shadow's plan (if later, like after dinner time.)

62486 No.41270

File: 1523932003924.jpg (118.71 KB, 600x900, amiwinteruniforman1.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>41233
No worries.

>>41220
>>41233
>>41236
>>41243
Just the horesemen this time it seems.



When Ami stops giggling, you say, "Just like anything else, you need to practice to get good at fighting. I'd be happy to give you a few pointers."

"Here?"

"No, it's a little too cramped here. Besides, it wouldn't be polite if we started making a mess while everyone else is cleaning."

"True." She replies, her disappointment audible.

"I think Honoko knows Judo, so you might want to ask to practice with her as well."

Before Ami can reply, you hear a loud gurgling sound from the next room over. Your unspoken question is answered when Usagi complains, "I'm so hungry!"

"It is almost dinner-time." Honoko states.

"And it's important for growing girl to make sure to get lots to eat!" Nagisa adds.

Another voice shouts from the hallway, "Ah! Already? My dad and brother will be home soon! We have to finish soon and you all have to go. I'm not allowed to have guests over."

You turn your attention back to Ami, "You heard the girl, let's finish up quickly. Where can I find a rag?"

Ami points to the right shelf and you start wiping the dining table while she finishes the kitchen counter. "If you didn't have to go home for dinner, I'd offer to help you train after we're done here."

"I don't exactly need to be home soon. My mom's working late again tonight."


What do you say?
>What about your dad?
>Great, meet me at the clearning at the end of the nature path.
>Great, meet me at the park where we fought the youma.
>Great, we can go together and practice somewhere when we finish here.
>Write-in. [Anything else before timeskipping to the end of cleaning?]

d30e7 No.41278

>>41270
Hmm. I'm gonna say that leaving together is probably a good idea regarding Ami but a bad idea regarding, well, everyone else, but I'm not sure which location listed would be a good one. Any thoughts?

Also, if you've got a good idea for how to work that Mercury Computer idea into the conversation, Limits, go for it. I'm all for the idea as long as it's done with some semblance of appropriate timing, though it might be a derail if we suggest it tonight. Maybe something to bring up later on during the training (or "training") session that she can remember to do at another time?

a18c0 No.41284

>>41270
>What about your dad?
Admiral_Ackbar.jpg
>clearing or park
…Maybe? I don't know if she necessarily wants to go to the park. But the next option has its own potential pros and cons.
>just taking her somewhere
This is the most date-like option. Are we ready for this? Somehow I doubt it…
So if I had to vote, I'd say either the clearing or the park. Actually, that place where we had to deal with all the trees had the forest ranger who was one of the many "Ami's friends" that shows up from time to time throughout Sailor Moon.
She likes that place, so I say go there.

6f522 No.41296

>>41270
Option 4, go together. Best way to prevent separation. Or in other words, don't split the party.

d30e7 No.41301

Actually, had a write-in idea. We could pretend to split up when everyone breaks for the evening, and then just have Kamen go hang out on a nearby rooftop or somewhere until everyone clears off. Once she's in the clear, we jump back down and walk with Ami to one of the locations.

Thinking about it, I do agree that going with her is the better option for multiple reasons, but being SEEN going with her is… not ideal just yet. Thoughts?

35343 No.41303

>>41301
We'd probably end up with a peanut gallery at least. Usagi might get a little jealous and follow us, though we could use that to our advantage.

a18c0 No.41306

>>41303
Yeah, this is most likely to happen in that scenario. Hmm…would it be possible to phrase things in such a way that would make Usagi more or less likely to follow us?

35343 No.41310

>>41306
Well, the best way to get Usagi to follow along would be to ask her if she wanted to come along as well, though Luna would probably come as well then. If we're publicly seen leaving with Ami then Usagi would probably follow along while trying to hide horribly and maybe Nagisa and Honoka might come along as well. No idea if Usagi would give Luna the slip or Luna might decide not to follow because Usagi is being silly, or follow to try to protect Usagi's virtue.

928bd No.41311

Well, hang on a tic here, guys. Are we trying to avoid bringing people along or do we want a crowd? I was under the impression that we wanted to be alone with Ami, which we can't do with an audience.

a18c0 No.41317

>>41311
I think being alone with Ami is the ideal, but how are we supposed to do that without grabbing everyone else's attention anyway? Or at least Usagi's?

d30e7 No.41319

>>41317
Well, let's do this. Let's suggest we go to the clearing, but mention that we should go separately, stating that it might give people the… wrong idea if we were to be seen going off together. Wording it like that is less just "Okay, meet me at this place at this time" and more a reason for her to THINK about the idea of going off alone with us and why that'd get people talking… and cue the blushing when she figures out what we mean.

This solves two problems. It doesn't hurt her feelings by suggesting we go separately, and more importantly it makes her start passively fantasizing about us, which works in our favor later on when we want her to start ACTIVELY fantasizing about us.

As for the others, most of them need to get home, get us out of their home, or go eat something before they comically collapse in the street. Especially for Usagi, as long as we don't give her a reason to want to follow us, food will override most of her other priorities.

So I say we make that suggestion, tell her to meet us at the clearing, and then when it's time to leave, do our "And now I must go" as we always do, but do the fake out and keep a watch from nearby. I fully agree with NOT leaving Ami alone to wander the city by herself, especially not to go to some secluded area to meet up with a strange man in a mask and bitchin' tux. So we either just hide out until she's clear and then jump out and join her the rest of the way, or just watch her like we're Batman. I'm leaning towards actually walking with her, myself.

35343 No.41348

>>41319
While I don't think Usagi following us is that bad since it would also (possibly) give us a chance to be alone with her afterwards, I can support this.

19c1c No.41354

>>41319
Yeah, this is a plan that works. Good job guys =w=

62486 No.41459

File: 1524114423130.jpg (108.37 KB, 750x442, Sakura's_House.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>41296
>>41319
>>41348
>>41354
One vote to go together.
Three votes to leave separately, but go to the clearing together.



Oddly, the bluenette mentioned her mother, but not her father. Wisely, you decide to stay away from that subject. "In that case we'll have a quick practice session. I'll meet you at the corner of the street when we're all done here."

"But why don't we just go… Oh." Ami turns away from you when the realization strikes, but you can see her face turn a deep red.

"I'll see you outside." You say as you finish wiping the table and head out of the kitchen. You help for a few more minutes before running into Yuuno again. "Any luck borrowing the books?"

"No." Yuuno shakes his head, "But Sakura invited me and Nanoha over as often as we want. I can't wait to read about the history of this planet!"

You chuckle at the ferret's excitement and he soon scampers off.

While an exhausted Sakura is thanking everyone for helping, you slip out of the house first. Outside, you see Luna napping on the white wall around Sakura's house. The late afternoon sun has done a good job drying her off. She eyes you as you pass by, but doesn't otherwise acknowledge your existence, going back to her nap when you reach the sidewalk.

The immediate area around Sakura's house is OK, but the street and yards are horribly torn up in both directions. The trees truly did a number on the neighborhood. You head down the street to the corner that you agreed to meet Ami on and jump the wall into someone's yard.

You don't have to wait long as you timed your exit well. After a few minutes, you hear voices belonging to some of the girls passing by, later followed by a lone pair of footsteps that stop at the corner. Confident that that's Ami, you jump the wall and land beside the girl.

The girl jumps in shock and gives a surprised yelp.

"My apologies." Afterwards you add, "Shall we go?"

"Mhm."

The two of you head off in silence towards the clearing where you helped the PreCures fight the tree-man and the tree. After a while, Ami gathers up the courage to ask you a question, "Tuxedo Kamen, this isn't a date, is it?"


What's your response?
>Of course not. We're just going to practice.
>Oh, no. That's for next time.
>Not everything I do with a pretty girl constitutes a date.
>No, but I understand if you feel that way when a handsome man asks you to accompany him.
>Of course it is. That's why I asked you to come with me by yourself.
>Write-in. [What?]

35343 No.41463

>>41459
Torn between 3 and 4. Three strikes me as fairly flirty but not too forward. Not sure if it will jive with Ami though.

Screw it, voting for three unless someone comes up with something better.

d30e7 No.41465

>>41459
I love every answer here, even the first one.

Why? Because it could easily be spun as a practice date, since he wasn't specific.

Anyway, I think I'm going to sleep on this one and see if anyone else has any ideas beyond that go with/against Neal's vote, but I'm leaning towards a write-in just slightly more forward than 3 and 4, and go with a line like "Business first, but I'm sure we could find something to do after the practice if you wanted." Just something that honestly answers her question but flirts enough to keep her a little flustered and not bring the mood back down to an awkward silence.

35343 No.41468

>>41465
Perhaps a modified three then?
>"Not everything I do with a pretty girl constitutes a date, but since you're offering maybe after we finish our practice session if you're feeling up for it?"

d30e7 No.41469

>>41468
Hmm, I dunno. I'm not really digging how three sort of sounds like a defensive response. Like the tone is supposed to be "Not EVERYTHING I do is perverted, god." I'd rather call it closer to a modified 4 or just a write-in response.

35343 No.41478

>>41469
Fair enough. I was mostly focusing on the part where we'd call her a pretty girl. Thought it was more of a gentle teasing.

6f522 No.41566

I'm down with a modded 4, however, I have a bit of concern that if we start calling it a date, that she'll think she gets to claim us alone. Though maybe that's just me being paranoid.

d30e7 No.41602

>>41566
Yeah, that's part of why I'm hoping to keep her from actually thinking of it as one while still entertaining the thought of going on one with us, but still keeping her off her game with the teasing so that she doesn't think about it seriously enough that she actually goes "Y'know what, sure. Let's go on a date." As much as I'd love to build some serious points with Ami in that direction, it'd be a case of "too much, too fast" in the grand scheme of the harem building by more or less jumping her from a Rank 2 to about a Rank 5-6 on the Social Link scale while everyone else is still somewhere between 1-4 at best.

4fea5 No.41774

>>41465
This sounds good to me. I've been going back and forth, but for the effect we want, this is the option that I like best.

62486 No.42345

File: 1525058914993.png (1.2 MB, 624x1016, Ami.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>41566
Shadow, it sounds like you meant to go with a modded 3 based off of context, but typo or not, I'm leaving your vote as it is.



"Business first, but I'm sure we could find something to do after the practice if you wanted."

"Oh, no." She stammers. "I mean, aren't you and… you know?"

With a slight chuckle you reply, "It's nothing quite that serious yet."

"I thought you two were…" Her voice trails off and you can see her hands fidgeting nervously.

The people that are out are mostly dealing with the damage caused by the sudden growth of trees. Although the damage is not as extensive as it was around Sakura's house, there's still plenty of damage to the sidewalks, lawns, and greenbelts. Fortunately, you don't see too many damaged houses.

Soon you reach the head of the nature trail. A little further down the street is the park where everyone fought the youma. "At the end of the trail is a nice clearing. We should be able to practice there." Glancing at Ami, you see the bluenette glancing in the direction of the park. It looks like somethings on the tip of her tongue, but the bluenette doesn't share what's on her mind.

Keeping up some small talk, you tell Ami about the fight that you and the four Cures had here against Karehaan and a tree monster before coming to help her and Sailor Moon. "With Cures Bloom and Egret joining the team, you're no longer the new girl. You'll have to be ready to give them some pointers if your juniors ask for help."

"That's right." Ami agrees. "In that case, please teach me everything you can."

"Everything's going to take a while, but we have time to go over the basics today."

Reaching the end of the trail, you notice that all of the trees surrounding the clearing are back to normal. They no longer have that twisted shape that they had earlier. "This looks like a good place to practice." There's an orange bike resting against a large tree at the edge of the clearing, but there's no sign of anyone else here. "Let's see the best way to start is…"


>For you to transform in Sailor Mercury.

>For you to stay in your civilian form.
>Write-in. [What?]

d30e7 No.42348

>>42345
Took me a bit to find it, but that bike is Saki/Cure Bloom's, so she must've left it here when shit went down in the forest earlier. If she's not here now, there may be a point later where she shows up to try and retrieve it, so we should keep that in mind. Depending on her timing, it'd either be in the middle of us doing this thing with Ami, which means we'd either have to cut it short and hide or risk having Saki watching the whole thing from behind a tree (which opens up an entirely new set of options for Saki herself, yay for voyeurism, but would still cause some issues with the matter of Ami) or she shows up after Ami leaves, which would give us a chance to one-on-one with her directly. The later is the more preferable of the two, but the former's more likely given our luck and the tropes of the genre. I'd absolutely prefer to avoid Saki seeing us doing anything with Ami and getting the "wrong" idea, since she doesn't know us well enough yet to fall for any spin we might try to put on the explanation later when it inevitably comes up again. So definitely putting down a write-in detail of "Note the goddamn bike and spread your senses out just in case someone comes up on us." And sadly, I checked, Mamoru was the one that saw her on the bike, so Kamen doesn't know to associate it. We have to just be careful.

Anyway, as for whether Ami should henshin or not, I think it depends on how seriously we're taking this training session. If we're just giving her some CQC training, it might actually be better for the lesson if we compare how strong she is normally against how she does as Mercury. If we want this to get a little… distracted from the lesson, well.

Her school uniform would be easier to… adjust should we happen to show her a hold or a throw of some kind, but she'd probably not take kindly to anything happening to get it damaged or dirty. Her Senshi outfit, meanwhile, doesn't hide much and can take a lot more punishment, but the likely odds of an "accident" happening that we have plausible deniability for are quite a bit lower. We'd have to actively try to damage her Mercury outfit, and that'd give that game away pretty quick if we did.

So, those are my observations. Anyone else got anything? I could go either way on the henshin, myself.

62486 No.42371

>>42348
>Took me a bit to find it
Not all that long since you posted within 45 minutes of my post.


Also, following up on the Switch discussion from earlier, there was a bootrom vulnerability published for the Switch, so I got it and Fire Emblem Warriors earlier than I had planned. It can join my boot2 Wii. However, I decided that it was more important to post an update yesterday than to set it up, so it's still in the box.

d30e7 No.42373

>>42371
People always comment about how I'm one of if not usually the first person to post, it's usually just because I'm lucky enough to be online and check the board right around when an update goes up.

Re: Warriors, nice. Does that allow you access to the DLC?

62486 No.42378

>>42373
Like I said, I haven't fired it up yet, but from what I read, I need to buy the season pass to get all the DLC. I haven't done any hacking on it yet since there's no CFW out, and the guide I read says the best thing to do now is to connect online and then disable updates.

35343 No.42384

>>42348
I do feel that you have a point about some of the pitfalls in training her in her transformed state, but remember that she'll do most of her fighting in her transformed state. It might be best to teach her how fight in that state. I also think that our plausible deniability is just as low if she's in her normal form then in her sailor form.

I'll vote for having her transform into Mercury.

d30e7 No.42387

>>42384
Oh, to clarify since you brought that up, I meant comparison as in to actually start the lesson with her normal and then have her henshin so as to help gauge exactly how much of a difference the transformation makes in her physical strength, which could potentially lead to a difference in how we train her/what we might show her that someone could pull off with a higher strength level but be totally unable to do as a normal person. Just in case that matters.

6f522 No.42390

I say ask her to henshin. She'll be fighting like that most of the time, and we can at least look at her if nothing else.

d30e7 No.42409

Yeah, I'll go ahead and throw in with telling her to henshin, I mainly just wanted to throw the pros and cons out there so people were thinking about it.

I'm still going with my add-in of keeping a goddamn eye out for anyone (Saki) stumbling across us, though. It's basically Shoujo Tropes 101 to stumble across the guy you may or may not like or could possibly come to like if the creator thinks the ship is cute enough in the middle of a conversation/situation that you were definitely not intended to overhear/be a witness to, and I really don't want to fall for such a basic goddamn pitfall.

2a12a No.42411

Ah! All the discussion happened before I got here…
Well, anyway, I'll be the contrarian today, and put my vote towards keeping her in normal form for now. We can always tell her when she'll need to power up.

62486 No.42417

File: 1525155831592.png (770.21 KB, 640x480, Transformation pen.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

3 for, 1 against.



As you're saying that, you realize that you'll need to be on the lookout in case the owner of the bike comes back.
>Trap defused.

"The best way to start is for you to transform. You'll do most of your fighting in that form, so it only makes sense for you to practice in that form."

"OK." Ami nods in agreement and then pulls out her transformation pen. She closes her eyes and exhales. The bluenette stays like that for a few moments before gathering the courage to hold her pen out and shout, "Mercury power! Make up!"

A blue symbol of Mercury emerges from the pen, and then a painful, blinding light envelops Ami.


>Think fast.

35343 No.42419

>>42417
Uhh, shoot it out of her hand and say the first lesson is to not transform right directly in front of your oponent, or if you don't have a choice anticipate getting attacked?

Not sure what we're supposed to react to.

62486 No.42420

File: 1525159889716.png (785.74 KB, 640x480, Transformation.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>42419
You reflexively swing your hand in Ami's direction. You miss her transformation pen, but your hand up against some kind of ribbon that slips out of your grasp.

A few moments later, Sailor Mercury stands beside you, posed for battle.

You rub your eyes until the pain of the bright flash goes away.

"Are you OK?"

"I'm fine, I just stood a little too close to your transformation."


>Surprise quick time event failed.


What's the general idea for the training session?
>Write-in. [What?]

d30e7 No.42423

>>42420
>Makes a comment about how he's usually the first one around when an update happens

>The next update happens long after he's gone to bed for the night


…I'm on to you, Moe. -Narrows eyes-

Anyway, I'm going to admit I'm not much of a martial artist, but when it comes to teaching, I believe in playing to your strengths. Ami's strengths are support rather than direct fighting, and while she shouldn't ever fight anyone head on, she does have the makings of a good sneaking style with the Shabon Spray, and I say we groom her physical game towards that.

Ideally, Ami would never be on her own in a situation or separated from backup to begin with, but I say we teach her how to get away from an opponent that has her dead to rights, throws and dodging and maybe one or two good kick or punch combos. Stuff that lets her stun an opponent long enough to make some distance and summon the fog, and then once she has the visibility cover, go full fucking Assassin class and teach her how to strike from the sides and back, aim for the back of the legs or head, and generally just beat the fuck out of her opponent while they can't see her before making herself scarce and getting backup. Ami lacks the firepower necessary to finish fights, but if we have her use her talents the right way, she can damn sure win them before backup gets there.

6f522 No.42439

>>42423
Thanks for the analysis Blue. I'm down with this. We teach her to use her limited physical ability to it's max by leveraging her ability to hide and evade.

bc9d3 No.42450

>>42423
This, definitely, but let's not sell her too short, especially if she gets the chance to learn how to fight from the Cures.
See, the thing about Ami is that the manga plays her closer to the kuudere trope (except she's also so FILTHY RICH in the manga that she doesn't care when Venus accidentally punctures some of her apartment's MARBLE FLOORING with the Wink Chain Sword.)
Anime Ami is not as disgustingly wealthy, but she shows off more of her comedic traits (like being quick on the draw when things get suggestive), along with her curiosity and natural pace of learning (she can do chess, swimming, automotive engineering, she has that old park ranger friend, etc.) But the other thing about anime Ami?
She's halfway to a serious case of bloodlust. There has been at least one fight where her determined look has been offset by this savage little grin that changes her expression from "fighting to protect the innocent" to "fighting to wreck someone's shit."
For another example, see the DD Girls at the end of season 1. One of them is about to kill Ami, and her final act is to smash its face in with the Mercury Computer, causing a mutual destruction scenario. Once she starts getting used to things, she'll be kind of a terror in a fight. So yeah, train her in hit-and-run. Train her to fight elegantly, but also fight dirty. That's how Ami works.
(Also, we could've delayed the QTE to a better time if you guys had gone with my vote from last time :P)

c6e19 No.42483

>>42423
I'm not much of a martial artist either; I only made it to blue belt in Shotokan style before I decided to do amateur theater. However, I agree that we need to play to Ami's strengths. So I suggest that Tuxie ask what Ami believes she's good at and how she could improve on those talents.

Then, as a particularly diminutive femanon, I suggest Ami study judo and aikido. Judo promotes subduing an opponent by using joint locks, and using said opponent's momentum and size against them. A girl's center of gravity is in her hips, and as a petite person and a girl, Ami's is lower anyway, so she could use that to her advantage. Plus, due to her more pacifistic nature, aikido's tenant of ending a fight while preventing injury to opponent and defender might appeal to her.

6d423 No.42492

>>42483
You're in luck! Those martial arts are Cure White's specialty (or at least judo is.)

6d423 No.42496

However (sorry for double posting!), if you go by the anime as canon, Ami is…not really a pacifist when it comes down to it. She smirks during at least one of her fights, and the way that she defeats the DD Girl youma that chooses to fight her is intensely brutal. Granted, she also dies from that fight, so it's kind of justified, but still. If you go by the manga, then…well, actually, the girls as a whole are a bit more murder-y in the manga, since most of the sub-bosses don't exactly last any amount of time before being killed off horribly (blame Takeuchi's time constraints as a mangaka.)
So while judo and aikido would still probably work best for her (there should be that size chart link for the Senshi somewhere, though), I just wanted to clear up that Ami is scary when she gets the opportunity to be. And we should probably be glad that her only special attack for a while is foggy bubbles (again, going by the anime. I think she gets better attacks more quickly in the manga, because pacing.)

d30e7 No.42499

>>42496
I'm not going to pretend I fully remember Ami's little bloodlust moments, but at the same time, I'm definitely going to say I feel much better with the idea of teaching her to go full Jack The Ripper in the fog with that information in mind.

…Dammit, now I just imagined Jack mixed up in all this somehow, and having a kawaii musume assassin follow Kamen around everywhere. And yet I could never pull her in FGO before I quit. -_-

c6e19 No.42505

>>42496
True, I forgot to take different canons into account. But I'll still stick with my vote for practicality's sake.

d2855 No.42511

>>42505
That's fine, I just figured that it's something we should know for later.

35343 No.42514

>>42499
When Ami gets more ice powers we could see if she can make herself a icicle knife and try that route.
>F/GO
Been playing the English version for a while. Fun game but it's a damn money hole.

62486 No.42523

>>42499
>>42514
>Gachashit.
If I wasn't a cheap SOB, I would be whaling so hard on these types of games. They feed into all of my addictions (video games, collectathons, cute girls).

Fortunately, I'm cheap so I don't spend money on them, plus I know that sooner or later the server is going to go down, and then I lose everything. It's why I don't like cloud-based games. Also, the fact that they rely on event-exclusives keeps me at bay, because unless I'm a first adopter, and a massive whale, I'm never going to collect them all.

Specifically, I started playing Hentai Heroes recently (seriously, I think it's the first time a popup has worked on me). It's kind of grindy, no real game to it, and it's transparent how much they're whoring for you to buy the premium currency. On top of it, there are event exclusive girls, but to be fair, they do revival events, so I guess I can forgive them on that specific point.

d30e7 No.42528

>>42523
Yeah, I pretty much quit FGO cold turkey after I realized I'd lost around four hundred bucks to it and the event exclusive stuff just kept coming, so I'd have to drop working through the actual story stuff to focus on it, which meant I'd need to buy quartzes if I wanted anything, and it just never stopped, and I couldn't keep up with it anymore. I just had to say no and delete the whole thing off my phone.

Ironically, my phone's been working great since. It's a cheap piece of crap that couldn't handle a game like FGO on it in the first place, so giving it up gave the thing a second lease on life.

62486 No.42530

>>42499
>having a kawaii musume assassin follow Kamen around everywhere.
>>42514
>make herself a icicle knife and try that route.
You guys are giving me ideas on top of my ideas.

d30e7 No.42534

>>42530
Well, yeah. And besides, who wouldn't want an adorable murder daughter following you around to smite your enemies for you and receive headpats afterwards? Or any other time, really. I don't mind giving those out pretty much whenever.

62486 No.42536

>>42534
>adorable murder daughter following you around to smite your enemies for you and receive headpats afterwards?
There's already three of those in, although you can only have one at a time, and one of them really loves headpats. Assassin-Ami would be the fourth in the group. However, she really synergizes well with two of TK's powers that you guys haven't unlocked yet.

d30e7 No.42544

>>42536
Ami's not really a murder daughter, though. A murder daughter requires a two to three foot difference in height and for them to call us Papa for it to really set off the "Ughuuuu~" feeling. Though it's nice to know we've got shit we can use for Dual Techs once we unlock them.

…Okay, I just made that reference on a whim, but now that I have said the term out loud, I may be making another post in discussion about this soon.

Oh, and two of those murder musumes would be Chibi and Vivio, but who's the third?

d30e7 No.42547

By the way double-posting but fuck the haters I'm Midnight Blue, but I'm also going to throw in that we should test using our magic on our arms during this, just to see if there's any effect. Our whole body if we can work it in, but focus on just the arms at first. I want to see if it enhances our strength/durability any while we're working with Ami.

62486 No.42749

File: 1525924393586.jpg (178.78 KB, 1200x847, sailor_moon_classic-height….jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

You look over Mercury and think back to her previous fights that you witnessed. While playing back her fight, you notice that the seam connecting the main body of Sailor Mercury's leotard to the thicker fabric covering her breasts isn't perfectly fitting, and you can see a small bit of the bluenette's upper abdomen. For a short while, your thoughts wander and you think if you could perhaps be responsible for that. You leave the thought for later as you're supposed to be helping her practice fighting.

She's a smaller girl, so you figure an art that focuses more on redirection of energy like Judo or Aikido would be useful for her. Of course, towering over the Tokyo skyline at 191cm makes every girl look short. A closer look gives you an estimate she's a little less than a head shorter than you, which gives her at least 10 centimeters over Sailor Moon. You mentally shake your head, Sailor Mercury carries herself so demurely that she looks shorter than she actually is. None of that makes judo a bad option, you just have to adjust your mental image of Mercury to be bustier and taller to match reality.

So far, she's been doing well when fighting at a distance, or helping finding targets with her visor. It would certainly do her well to get comfortable learning how to open the distance between her and her opponent. Settling on a rough idea of what to do, you explain to her, "The two most critical parts of fighting are to make sure that you have a fighting style that plays to your strengths and covers your weaknesses, and to make sure that your lizard brain knows how to fight. If something unexpected happens, you won't have time to think. Your lizard brain will react first. My job is to make sure the lizard does the right thing." You throw a punch at Sailor Mercury, but pull back before you contact her.

Sailor Mercury yelps in surprise and brings her arms up to protect her face. If you hadn't been holding back your punch, she wouldn't have covered her face in time.

"That's what I mean. You should have dodged, or tried to deflect my punch instead of blocking. However, the lizard didn't know what to do, so it reacted by blocking. It's not the worst response, but it was nowhere near fast enough. Unfortunately, the only way to learn that is to drill. You'll have to practice until this is natural for you. What we can do today is to teach you how to get out of a disadvantageous position and into an advantageous one."

Ami nods as you lecture. Taking the role of the student, she listens attentively, trying to absorb the lesson you're giving her.

"Seeing how you fight, I think you'd be best off holding back. That way you can attack with your water balls, control your fog, and use your visor to help coordinate the fight, all without having to worry about hand-to-hand combat." A thought of Ami sneaking through her fog like an assassin goes through your mind and you add, "Or at least not for now.

"Let's start with some simple one-steps." You catch yourself, "No, we need to go even more basic than that. Basic moves first. Stand in front of me, and mirror me. Bow. Ready position." In time with your commands, you and Mercury bow, then you cross your arms in front of your chest, then bring them down so you're making a roughly O shape with your arms and your hands are at your belt. "Good. Point your left hand to mark your target, right hand to your waist." You point to her with your right, making sure Ami mirrors your properly, and bring your left fist, fingers up, to your waist.

"Pull back your left hand, and bring your right forward." Demonstrating in slow motion you comment, "Your fists will rotate, the one punching rotates to be palm down, the one returning rotates to be palm up. Exhale as you punch, you'll end up mirroring where you started." You show her your fists, "Thumb over your fingers so it stays out of the way and you don't break it." Satisfied her fists are correct, your order, "Now, full speed." You punch at full speed and count, "One." Ami copies your move and you continue practicing her punches.

Once you're done teaching her how to punch, you also cover high blocks, and how to step while doing high blocks and punches. "Good. Now we can do a one-step. Face me." You get into position and in slow motion start throwing a punch at Mercury's face. "My punch is going high, so step back and do a high block." Sailor Mercury deflects your punch above her head and you comment, "Good, I missed you, and now I'm out of position and can't block. Right punch, left punch, right punch, then open the distance, and prepare a water ball."

The bluenette's punches connect with you. It looks like she's holding back her strikes, but with her strength enhanced from her transformation, her punches leave a mark. As you wince from the pain, she takes a few steps back, successfully opening the distance.

"How was that?"

"Very good. But I'll need to wear protective gear if I'm training you while you're transformed." You touch your chest and heal yourself. The tingling sensation replaces the pain, and then it disappears as well.

"Oh? Should I change back to normal?"


>Yes.

>No.
>Write-in [what?]

35343 No.42756

>>42749
>No.
She needs to learn how to control her strength while she's transformed. Though I'm open to arguments otherwise.

04dc3 No.42767

>>42749
Maybe I've lost my mind, but this could be a good training moment, to see if she can make something with extra protection (like ice armor???)
Also, thinking about it, will any girl need to hold back their magical strength against any of the stuff they face?
Most of the less defended magical girls have rivals or maybe villains that could also use the Mage Armor spell, but everything else is stuff that needs to be smacked around at MAXIMUM POWER.
So my vote is: to see if Ami can do an ice armor thing (it could be reasonably effective if placed right, and eventually she could maybe learn how to magically flex ice.)

d30e7 No.42770

>>42749
Seeing as how we already had this conversation and my half and half idea was shot down, I'm gonna say no, let's have her stick with it. Instead, let's try focusing our magic onto our body when we know she's going to strike us, to see if that ups our defense. We should also INFORM her we're going to attempt that experiment so that we don't try it on a lark, she punches us, and then suddenly breaks her hand because we suddenly gained steel-strength skin like we're fucking Colossus or someone.

If the experiment works, by the way, I want us to continue doing it during her attacks for the rest of the lesson. Just like Ami needs to learn to throw a punch, having someone actively trying to punch us and learning the timing for a Pinpoint Defense System is something we need to practice at.

>>42767
I'm not opposed to this, but let's do it a bit later on in the lesson. I don't want to derail too quickly. As for your question about holding back, uh… Nanoha and Fate are about the only ones who actively fight one another that I can think of off the top of my head, and Nanoha's first issue will be actually HITTING Fate, she's got the power output stuff figured out by the time she finally befriends her in canon. I can't think of anything else this early before the caffeine kicks in.

35343 No.42771

>>42770
I'm not opposed to trying to do the point defense thing, though I'm not sure how much magic we have left.

c6e19 No.42774

>>42749
No, don't change back. Like Nealend said, Ami needs to learn some control, so instead, let's semi-adopt Lim's thought and talk water, since Ami probably can't do ice right now or as soon as we'd like.

Y'know how if you fall into a body of water from some height, it hurts like a biiiitch? It's like hitting concrete, and the MythBusters proved that even breaking the surface tension before you land won't save you from injury.

Given that water can fit any shape, Ami should try to construct water-armor. This would give her lots of freedom of movement, and if it can be somehow enhanced, the perps trying to hit her could come away with impact damage. Knee to the gut? Busted kneecap. You kinda need those to walk. Kick to the thigh? Nope, there goes your ankle. Punch to the chest, and oh, I'm sorry, did you need that hand? Too bad, 'cause now your knuckles are broken. Stuff like that.

d30e7 No.42775

>>42771
Probably enough that we can try it, at least in small bursts. We haven't really needed to do a huge amount of magic stuff this episode and we've had a number of breaks in between, so I'd say we've got a pretty decent chunk of our MP left.

62486 No.42779

>>42771
>>42775
Quite a lot actually. After leaching off of Nanoha earlier to top off, TK has healed his tailbone after slipping on the basement stairs, healed his chest now, and used the cape as a shield against the branches twice.

d30e7 No.42786

>>42779
In other words, we've got a fuckton of MP right now. We can afford to play around with magic a bit.

6f522 No.42801

>>42774
Woohoo! A fellow Mythbusters fan! Now let us reject reality and substitute our own!

And to quote another meme, why not both? We can both work on our defenses while teaching her offense.

d30e7 No.42802

>>42774
>>42801
For the sake of clearing up my stance on this, I'm totally okay with the idea of us suggesting giving this a shot.

But let's just… get her past the basics first, before we start throwing elemental manipulation magic into the middle of the lesson?

9aebe No.42803

>>42802
That's fair. I'll still keep my vote as a benchmark, just in case.

c6e19 No.42806

>>42802
>>42803
Same here.

62486 No.42907

File: 1526269559006.gif (1.72 MB, 500x368, Ami.gif) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>42806
"No, no. Let's keep going. I have a few things for each of us to try. You need to learn how to pull back your punches during practice, but first, I have something I want to try. One more time. Don't be surprised if something's different this time when you hit me."

You perform the one-step with Mercury again, but this time you force a buildup of your magical energy in the spots where you expect Mercury to punch you in the chest. You still take the recoil from the attack, but it feels like Mercury punched you with gloves on, and the soreness disappears moments later. "Did that feel any different for you?"

The bluenette shakes her head.

"One more punch, right here." You point to your sternum.

"Are you sure." With a nod from you, she punches you again.

You build up your magical energy again and focus closely on what's happening. Sailor Mercury's punch hits you with transformation-empowered force. With your full focus on the point of contact, you feel an instant stab of pain that's immediately wiped away thanks to your healing energy. The secondary damage that would normally lead to a bruise, and its associated soreness takes only a few moments longer to wash away.

>It's getting Macross in here because you just unlocked:

>Innate skill: Pinpoint Barrier: focus your healing magic in anticipation of a hit and heal damage as it happens.

"Interesting, I'm healing from the strike as it's happening. That'll make practice easier, but don't throw your punches at full strength. Back to practice."

You repeat the one step a few more times before bringing up the next thing to try practicing. "That's good for now. I had a few ideas you could try. I was thinking something along the lines of either water armor or ice armor."

"I don't know how to do that."

"That's why we're practicing. You can make balls of water and your fog is cold, so try shaping your water balls into something resembling armor, then we'll test it out. Afterwards, we can try the ice armor."

"OK." Mercury closes her eyes and visibly focuses, creating multiple balls of water in the palms of her hand. Instead of launching the forward, she slowly brings the up in front of her torso. A few of the water balls get too close to each other and merge into larger balls, which cover less area. "That's as good as I can get it."

"OK, let's try it out." Getting an affirmative nod from your training partner, you punch her in the stomach, the water barrier doing almost nothing to stop your punch.

Sailor Mercury's control over the water breaks down and the water falls down, getting your right arm wet and her entire front.

Once more you're treated to a view of her in a wet uniform. You notice that her uniform is slightly damaged where you struck her. "Well, that was a failure. I hope the punch didn't hurt too much."

Sailor Mercury tries to wipe the water off of her, but it doesn't really help her when she's this soaked. "Not really. I could feel the force of the impact and it startled me, but it didn't really hurt."

Your thoughts turn back to Luna's explanation of how Sailor Moon's uniform works. It feels like it's been years since the black cat explained how Sailor Moon's uniform redirected any damage that the blonde heroine took to her uniform. "You must have the same protection on your uniform as Sailor Moon. It absorbs damage to protect you. I guess that negates the purpose of water armor, although ice armor might still be useful because it'll hurt anyone that tries to attack you."

"If you say so." The bluenette doesn't seem fully convinced, but she tries anyways. Like last time, she brings a few balls of water in from of her torso, then fog starts forming near her hands. You can already tells this is impractical due to the time it's going to take to freeze the water, but you let her continue; even if it's not practical to form during combat, it might still have other purposes.

62486 No.42908

File: 1526269583048.jpeg (215.29 KB, 693x981, Stiff nipples.jpeg) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>42907
After a minute, ice crystals start forming on the water balls and on Mercury's outfit. A little later the bluenette drops the water balls on the ground and shivers. "It's too cold." She complains.

The cold has made her nipples stand at attention and tent her uniform despite the fact that the fabric is thicker over her breasts to prevent such a thing.

"That's alright. We can mark those up as failures. You still have your uniform functioning as armor, so you at least have that level of protection. It's getting late, but we can still do a few drills before we call it a night."

"Are you two practicing fighting?" A new voice calls out.

You look behind you and see Hyuuga Saki jogging up to you and Mercury.

"I forgot my bike when we fought here earlier. That looks fun, but I can't transform without Mai."


>Not a problem. We're done with the transformation part.

>I'll be sure to give you and Mai a few fighting tips for next time.
>Write-in. [What?]

d30e7 No.42909

>>42908
*Ponders this turn of events*

So it's not quite what I was thinking it'd be, but pre-emptive healing is still a pretty good thing to have. It's basically like using a Quick Restoration card in 100% Orange Juice, where any damage you take during the battle you use it in, as long as you aren't KO'd, will just heal itself back after the fight's over.

As for the water/ice armor… *Shrugs* It was definitely worth a shot, but no big loss without it. Generally speaking, ice/stone/crystal type armor covering oneself is kind of a villain thing anyway. In context, it's usually because the enemy in question has a high enough control over their given element that they can coat themselves in it without any adverse effects, but really, it's so the good guys can fight an obviously less humanoid opponent that clearly has the power and defense advantage over them. Sucks that Ami can't do it, at least for now, but it's still worth revisiting later on once she gets stronger or gains some sort of cold resistance. I'm not complaining about the effects it currently has on her, though.

As for Saki, the given options are to either have Ami de-henshin so she can join in, which brings Saki into the lesson but basically cuts us off from being able to do anything else specifically with Ami and us all alone, or we sorta blow her off which cuts us off from being able to work up any points with Saki tonight, and I'm a little unhappy with the way the line is worded because it's said in a way that would make it easy for Ami to blink and think "Oh, I guess he's doing this sort of thing with everyone…" which would kind of negate the point of bringing her out here like this in the first place and making her feel like we're doing this with just her. Which, ironically, she IS the only one we've done this whole private session thing with so far, now that I think about it.

I'm leaning in favor of going the safer route of the two and picking Option 1. Anyone else got any thoughts on it?

35343 No.42912

>>42909
With ice armor probably a no go, we could wait until she gets powerful enough to flash freeze stuff and have her experiment with generating ice shields and barriers to block incoming attacks.

Anyways I agree with having Ami detransform now and have Saki join in.

6f522 No.42944

I say that we ask Ami if it's okay for her to join us, and if she says yes, then we check with both girls to make sure that they're not out too late.

35343 No.42948

>>42944
Good point about asking Ami if it's okay for Saki to join in, but I'm sure the girls can keep their own track of time.

97870 No.42951

>>42944
I'm with Shadow. Asking about the time will remind the girls about their civilian responsibilities, so they can budget their time and get home with enough to spare once the sparring's done.

62486 No.43762

File: 1528445673462.png (263.44 KB, 352x480, Bike.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

"That's not really a problem. I think we've just finished everything I wanted to try with Ami transformed into Sailor Mercury. If both of you girls still have time, then Saki can join in as well. It's getting quite late though, I don't want anyone to worry that the two of you are out late."

Saki visibly deflates, "I told my parents I just needed to get my bike. They might get worried if I stay and practice."

"I don't think my mom will be at work for all that much longer, but I still…" Ami starts, but she's interrupted by the orange-haired girl.

"Then hop on!" Saki interrupts, pointing to the basket of her red and orange bike. "I'll give you a ride and you can make it home before your mom does."

"But even if my mom…"

"Don't worry. She won't catch you. Plus it's a lot of fun riding in the basket. I used to do it all the time."

You're trying to restrain your laughter as the two girls are holding two separate conversations, or at least they would be if Saki would let Ami finish any of her sentences. From your earlier conversation, you can infer Ami was understating how much time she had left until her mom came home. "Go ahead, Ami. Like I said, we're just about done, and you should get to know your new teammate."

"I guess it is getting late." Ami agrees and heads towards Saki and her bike. In a brief flash of light she detransforms and is back in her school uniform. The bluenette carefully climbs into the basket and her butt sinks into it. She pays careful attention to her skirt to make sure she's not flashing anyone.

As Saki takes off she waves back and yells, "See you!"

Ami waves at you, "Goodbye, Tuxedo Kamen."

"Bye girls." You watch them ride away and then lean against a tree, reviewing the past day.



End of episode 4.

New feature: Standing orders.
Do you have any standing orders you want to give to Tuxedo Kamen? Among other things, this is the flipside to the QTE with Ami's transformation. You guys can plan and give a standing order for that specific situation, or any other well-defined situation.



Vote on an Omake for each episode:

Episode 1:
The Wind verses the Wings
Onegai [already seen]
Meteor Shower [already seen]
Catscratch

Episode 2:
Fightin' 2: Electric Boogaloo
A Grandmother's Youth
Panty Flash! [already seen]
A Mother's Love [already seen]

Episode 3:
The scent of battle
Feuer frei
Douse yourself in water and repent [already seen]
Flashbackflip

Episode 4:
Confrontation Averted
When Animals Attack
Dopplegangers
A Tree In My House? It's More Likely Than You Think!

d30e7 No.43765

>>43762
Hmm. I don't have any ideas for orders just yet, though that might just be because I just woke up and have to get ready for work atm.

As for omakes, gonna note that we did see Catscratch last episode, so it should be off the list. So that leaves my vote at:

Wind vs Wings
Fightin' 2
Feuer Frei

And for the new one… I'm gonna go with Confrontation. I have a pretty good idea about the other three.

b4812 No.43773

>>43762
Hmm, not exactly sure what sort of standing orders to give so I'll just suggest making peace with Luna as an idea.

>Omakes

Blue's suggestions are good.

b4812 No.43774

>>43773
Wait, scratch that. I misunderstood what was meant by the standing orders thing. How about standing orders to find a way to cut the glare during the transformations.

Maybe reinforce our eyes or something?

d30ad No.43775

>>43762
>I RODE MY BICYCLE PAST YOUR WINDOW LAST NIGHT
>I ROLLERSKATED TO YOUR DOOR AT DAYLIGHT
Alright, that's enough.

4fea5 No.43777

>>43775
If you say so, haha.
Anyway, I wish I knew if there was a way to get Tuxie past this memory block/two selves thing, aside from just going through more of the plot.
And for omake, I want to see the Grandmother one, or Confrontation Averted.

b4812 No.43779

>>43777
In canon, Tuxie gets past the memory block thing once he gets a hold of the first shard of the Imperium Silver Crystal

04edb No.43781

>>43762
Omakes will be the easy part:
Ep 1: Wind v Wings
Ep 2: A Grandmother's Youth
Ep 3: Flashbackflip
Ep 4: A Tree in my House?

Standing orders… Well, the obvious we have is to learn how to reinforce our eyes so we can secretly watch the girls transform. We're already trying to find our memories in TK form, but trying to figure out why we keep blacking out as Mamorou will help us bridge the gap between the two personalities (I hope).

Make peace with Luna, certainly. But other than those, I'm not sure…

62486 No.43782

>>43765
>As for omakes, gonna note that we did see Catscratch last episode, so it should be off the list.
Good catch. That actually happened this episode. Following my earlier logic, that would remove an episode 1 omake from selection, but I'll let it slide and we can finish up the fourth episode 1 omake now.

>>43774
To clarify, I meant standing orders mostly in the specific case (like a D&D ready action where you state a specific trigger, and have a pre-planned reaction ready for when that trigger goes off). In this particular case, the question is, if you find yourself right next to another girl as she transforms and are blinded by the light show of her transformation, you can plan a move now instead of me invoking a QTE again. However, if you have any other specific triggers you want to set, now's your chance.

>>43777
You can vote on an omake from each episode.
As for fixing the memory thing, that's currently the primary motivation, which means it's going to come when the narrative progresses sufficiently (which you guys can affect with your actions).

16fb0 No.43793

>>43762
Making peace with Luna sounds good. Assuaging her worries could go a long way.

I vote for "The Scent of Battle" 'cause I'm curious what the scent smells like.

7b0bb No.43808

Here's the thing with Luna, we're not exactly "in trouble" with her like we would've been had we left, say, Usagi there. It was a little thoughtless of us, but it was more of a comical "oops :p" sort of mishap. In numerical terms, it cost us 1-3 points tops, whereas we gained 10-15 with her the other night by backing her up with that lecture. We're not in trouble, so no need to worry or freak out about it. We just have to not do it again.

Anyway, I'm gonna go with the standing order of yes, look the hell away from the flashbombs from now on.

62486 No.43813

File: 1528582772713.png (1.01 MB, 960x720, FLY bound.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>43765
>>43773
>>43781
The Wind verses the Wings

Cardcaptor Sakura episode 1: 18:02 - 21:25


A fierce gust breaks windows and blows against a roller-skating girl. "Why in my pajamas?" She complains.

"What's the world's only Cardcaptor saying?"

"I can't catch something that huge!" She complains again, seeing the source of the gusts.

"Why are ya actin so wimpy?"

Another gust of wind interrupts their argument, blowing the girl into the air and dazing her. Only her flying mascot stops her from hitting the ground painfully.

"Sakura! Your magic!"

"Eh?"

"The key! Do as I told you earlier!"

The girl takes out a small key and starts the incantation, "The key which hides powers of the Dark! Show your true powers before me! I, Sakura, command you under our contract. RELEASE!" A magic circle appears beneathe the girl's feet and her key grows in size to a staff.

"Alright, Sakura. The FLY card is attributed to wind. You should be able to capture it with the WINDY card you have now."

"Are you sure?"

"In any case, we have to get closer."

The giant green bird swoops at the duo and barely misses them.

"What should I do? It's flying straight at me!"

"Sakura, the WINDY card!"

"Y-yeah."

"Crap, here it comes!"

The bird swoops down and once more barely misses them.

"Use the WINDY card! Hurry!"

"I can't like this!" Sakura skates down the street, fleeing from the giant bird chasing after her.

"The point of being the Cardcaptor is to figure out stuff like this!"

"Something… I might be able to do something."

"Whatcha gonna do?"

The girl skates up the side of the retaining wall and flips onto the bird's back.

"Sakura!"

Hanging on for dear life, the bluenette invokes, "Wind, become a binding chain." She throws the card forward and strikes it with the beak of her staff as it come flying back, "WINDY!"

Windy is released from her card and entangles the giant bird, forcing it to land.

Sakura jumps back onto solid ground and commands, "Return to the form you originally came from, CLOW CARD!" She strikes the bird with the beak of her staff and it's absorbed back into a Clow card.

"Nice job Sakura!"

The brunette starts crying, "I thought I was gonna die!"

The flying teddy bear pats her on the head, "Nothing less from the Cardcaptor that I scouted."

"But I never said I would!"

62486 No.43819

We're tied 2vs2 for the omake for episode 2 (are there enough 2s in this sentence?). Next vote between Fighting 2 and A Grandmother's Youth decides it (no revotes).

e5842 No.43836

>>43819
A Grandmother's Youth

62486 No.43864

File: 1528700129309.png (694.02 KB, 712x480, Return to the Darkness.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>43836
The shortest omake so far, but the one that I was looking forward to the most.




"Now, now. I'll give you your dinner too." The old lady says to the barking dog. She comes to a stop and throws an arm out, "Return to the darkness from which you came!"

The dog barks in agreement.

She holds the pose for a few moments and adds, "Just kidding." With a chuckle and fond memories, she enters her house and starts on dinner for herself and her granddaughter.

62486 No.43865


d30ad No.43867

File: 1528704449284.png (187.06 KB, 397x184, russellsimmonsinup.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>43865
(We) knew there was a reason we decided to check this thread intermittently and in-between episodes of "As Edward's Nuts Turn."

(We) apologize for not voting hereabouts, but due to Mahou Shoujo of the End (we) have been left innumerably scarred and scared of the little girls, as of late. Do carry on though, and may the Supreme Mathematics continue to do you well in your choose your own-adventuring!

62486 No.43868

Here's the stat sheet post episode 4. I think I have everything, but let me know if there are any mistakes.

https://pastebin.com/6vz0AE7s

62486 No.43883

File: 1528740162755.png (738.15 KB, 640x480, Feuer Frei.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

Omake 3.2 Feuer Frei (get it?)

A maiden sits before a raging fire, "What is the main culprit? What is the origin of these troubles? Rin. Pyo. Tou. Sha. Kai. Jin. Retsu. Zai. Zen!" With the conclusion of the chant, the fire burns evens stronger, and the raven-haired girl gazes into it.

She sees a young man in formal western eveningwear with a mask and a top hot, and a young girl wearing a simple dark blue dress with white trim, long white sleeves, and a white flower on her breast. Her hair is tied up in two small pigtails and her hairties are adorned with two light blue flowers. A stuffed animal hovers at her side. The young man asks the girl a question, but the roar of the flames drowns out the words.

The two exchange unheard words until the brunette shouts, "Don't do that!" loud enough to be heard through the flames.

The man tries calming down the girl, and they're joined by a ferret and a bluenette in a sailor fuku. They appear to be discussing something important before they split up.

"Who are you?" The girl asks the flames.

The man looks around, and his gaze comes to a stop looking straight out of the flames at the girl watching him.

The maiden stands in shock. With her concentration broken, the image disappears from the flames. Shocked and surprised, she asks no one in particular, "How could he see me?"

d30ad No.43893

>>43883
BANG BANG!
Hino Reimmstein is the best ShintoMetal.

5d614 No.43994

File: 1528982837570.png (688.63 KB, 712x480, Crush.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

Confrontation averted


"I'm thirsty!" Whines a blonde girl with odango pigtails.

"There's the water fountain." The ginger-haired girl that was leading the practice points.

The first girl walks toward the water fountain in an exaggeratedly tired gait. The second girl runs up to her and shouts, "Slackers don't get any water, Usagi! Run!"

Usagi starts running, the exhaustion not exaggerated this time. She gets some water and runs back to the other girls. Her taskmaster doesn't let her slack off and walk.

Some time after resuming practice, a soccer ball flies over the fence and hits one of the young brunettes practicing. All but two of the girls huddle around her to see if she's ok. A bluenette looks around and states, "Nagisa, it came from that group of boys."

Nagisa picks up the soccer ball and grumbles, "Grrrrr. It's the guys from the soccer club. What are they thinking?" She marches off towards the field where the boys are practicing.

Nagisa slams open the gate separating the two fields and yells, "Hey guys! Where are you aiming?!"

Player number 10 walks up and asks, "Are you hurt?"

Nagisa see that this is the boy she has a crush on, and she gets butterflies in her stomach.

Another soccer player goes up to them and apologizes, "Sorry, sorry. Fujipi's special kick got away from him." He hits the first player on the back and says, "Hey, apologize to her."

"My bad. Are you sure you're ok?"

Flustered and blushing, she mumbles, "Please be more careful from now on." She leans forward as if for a kiss, and hands him the ball. Then, she walks away, blushing, and with the previous anger gone from her gait.

3a38e No.45119

File: 1531516470940.jpg (195.19 KB, 480x640, Museum Island.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

So, huge, huge, huge apology for being gone. My apologies are the biggest and the best apologies /Trump.

I had a few weeks vacation with only a phone and hotel wifi, followed by limited access to internet outside of work (and using that for f-list instead of this quest). My life won't be back to normal until August, but I think we can get back to the quest.






As you head back from the clearing, you think back to when Ami transformed into Sailor Mercury. You looked straight into the blinding light with predictable results. You think if you might not be able to reinforce your eyes if you find yourself in a repeat of that situation.

>Standing order: Reinforce eyes if looking into a magical transformation.


The last thing you hear is the whooshing sound of a car going by on the road running paralel to the trail you're on.


You wake up with that odd combination of lots of energy combined with some slight soreness that you always get after some good exercise. Your mood is good enough that you try not to think about the fact that you don't remember exercising yesterday.

As always, you listen to the news as you eat breakfast. The coverage is entirely about the freak incident that happened yesterday involving trees spontaneously growing around the city, and the expected cost of repairing the damage that was done to the city. Meanwhile, the chyron mentions another attack in Europe. Museum Island in Berlin was attacked and countless treasures were stolen; Interpol suspects the same group that attacked the Louvre and the Museum of London.

One thing you notice is that all schools, including your university, are closed while everyone deals with the aftermath of the tree incident. That gives you the freedom to do whatever you want today. Thinking about it, you make a list:

>Find out when Mikan will be hosting her audition, and see if there aren't any cute girls auditioning that you can try to pick up.

>Go back to Sendai Hill and see what's happening with the buses.
>There's some farmland just outside of the city. Head out for the day and spend it in the countryside, and not worry about all the strange things going on in the city.

b4812 No.45126

>>45119
YOU LIVE! HUZZAH!

>Go back to Sendai hill

d30e7 No.45127

Alright, looks like we're back in business.

The audition thing was gonna be that big crossover thing, IIRC, and Sendai is obviously Rei. The only thing I can think the farm might be is CCS related. I don't feel like looking up details about it at this point but didn't Sakura's grandfather live out in BFE?

Tentatively voting for Sendai just because I acknowledge that we SORELY needed Rei for a couple parts of the last episode and need to cover our fire elemental weakness, but if someone's got an idea about the farm thing and it's interesting enough I might consider switching.

04edb No.45130

Life happens sir. What matters is not when you're gone, but that you return.

I'll also go with Sendai Hill. Hopefully we'll get some help with our memories.

I think that the farmland is more to do with PreCure, as there was an ep in the first series about the girls going out to work on a farm.

4fea5 No.45132

Just because I feel like being celebratorily contrary, I'm going to vote for the audition.
This is why I shouldn't do stuff at midniiiiiiight~

d30e7 No.45136

>>45130
I figured it was either CCS or Precure. Nanoha gets an onsen trip right after Fate's introduced so it couldn't be that just yet (Fingers crossed we get to go along with that at some point, boys) and the sailor girls pretty much stick to Tokyo proper, parks and cruise ship episodes aside.

>>45132
You monster.

f1315 No.45143

>>45136
>(Fingers crossed we get to go along with that at some point, boys)
I'm generally not one for spoilers, but I'll spoil this. This is the climax for act 1. It's going to be a big freaking deal, everyone is going to the onsen (with the possible exception of Jupiter and Venus, since they're latecomers to the SM plot).

24abb No.45158

>>45132
[similarly bleary-eyed] Sendai Hill. Usagi will love us for recruiting Rei, since it's canon that she thinks Rei is so elegant and gorgeous and in need of friendship.

e5842 No.45223

Totally Sendai.

b4062 No.45247

File: 1531822601245.png (719.45 KB, 712x480, Wakabadai Station.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

First thing first, you see the missing flowers in the vase on your dining table and you go to your local florist to restock, back to an even dozen. On the way back to your apartment, you decide that investigating the disappearing bus near Sendai hill was the best use of your day today.

You add the roses to the vase and head back out of your apartment, but you're still not sure how to proceed. You could take the #66 bus which will take you directly to Sendai hill, but you're still somewhat wary of the hypnotized people you saw on the bus the time before last. On the other hand, you could take the metro to Wakabadai station, which will take you to Verone Academy, and you'll have to walk the last stretch to the site of the disappearing bus.

>Take the bus.

>Take the metro.

b4812 No.45248

>>45247
Let's take the metro.

d30e7 No.45249

>>45247
Taking the bus leads us straight to the shrine, but runs the risk of being caught in Jadite's trap. Dunno about the metro, going to assume it's connected to someone else, but either way it's definitely the safer route to take. Let's go with that.

24abb No.45284

>>45247
I'm curious about this Academy. Walking to Sendai Hill won't kill us. Metro it is.

5955b No.45313

>>45247
I don't remember anything happening on a train in Pretty Cure, but going to Verone will be putting us with those girls. Whereas taking the bug will end us up with Usagi (Sailor Moon) if memory serves. But that's just fyi to my fellow players.

Personally, I vote metro.

d30e7 No.45315

>>45313
I think the end goal of the trip is Sendai Hill either way, but taking the metro avoids the #66 energy trap, which yeah looking at the bus number again that's absolutely a fuck you trap. The only number more ominous would've been #44.

4695d No.45329

>>45315
What do you have against lions? :-P

4b436 No.45335

>>45329
I'm not sure what that was a joke about, gonna be honest with you. I was going for the old "four means death" trope prevalent in Japanese media, myself.

4695d No.45350

>>45335
Shishi also means "lion" in Japanese.

4695d No.45351

>>45350
And "shiishii" is an Okinawan lion-dog-thing that guards gates and doors.

(Man, we really need the means to edit our posts.)

7e229 No.45355

>>45351
The best way to edit is to just delete your post and put a new one up. New post coming soon. Maybe tomorrow.

4fea5 No.45356

>>45351
I'm not sure if "shi" or "shii" has ever been used as 4, but I know "shin" has. That's why the Four is Death trope exists; 4 = "shin" = "death".
I could be wrong, though. Japanese people sometimes mess around with their words a bit ("ao" and "aoi" can both be used to mean "green" or "blue", for example.)

4695d No.45360

>>45356
The more common method of counting in Japanese is ichi, ni, san, shi, go, etc. Old-school is hitotsu, futatsu, miitsu, yattsu, itsutsu, etc. (There's your trivia for the day.)

9e83b No.45409

File: 1532282275741.png (776.17 KB, 712x480, 1 Nagisa!.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

For your own peace of mind, you decide to take the metro. You had to have been imagining things with the disappearing bus, but you're positive you weren't imagining the hypnotized customers at the Chanela store and on the bus, so it might just be possible, laws of physics be damned.

It's a quick walk to the metro station from your apartment. Due to the disruption caused by yesterday's tree incident, the metro is less packed than usual. However, as the line continues, more and more middle school students in their school uniform of a white shirt, red blazer, and pleated plaid skirt and bow-tie for the girls, and grey or teal slacks and necktie for the boys. They have the Verone Academy emblem on the left breast pocket of the jackets. Either there's a special event happening, or the Academy was not one of the schools that was closed today.

As more and more students pack onto the metro, you conclude that school simply hasn't been cancelled for them. You can tell you've reached Wakabadai Station when all of the middle school school students leave the metro like a flood. You let them leave first and head out afterwards, shamelessly enjoying the bare legs of all the young girls wearing short skirts. As you're riding the escalator up, you even glimpse a few upskirt panty-shots of the girls in front of you.

When you step out onto the sidewalk, you hear a familiar voice call out, "Nagisa!" Looking ahead, you see Honoka walking with a boy with longer dark brown hair and carrying a bag over his shoulder. You think you've seen him before, you can't put a name to the face, or recall where it was you saw him. The two of them walk up to Honoka and they greet each other. "It's green." The boy points out, and the three of them cross the street following the rest of the students.

9e83b No.45410

File: 1532282322247.png (727.15 KB, 712x480, 2 Walking.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>45409
You follow them, staying close enough to hear their conversation, but far enough away so it doesn't look like you're listening in on them. The boy dominates the conversation, talking about soccer club and student council meetings. Honoko helpfully reminds him of the student council meeting dates, and the boy laments having to miss soccer practice for student council; he's the captain, and he doesn't like having to rely on Kimata to cover for him on those days. Nagisa meanwhile is keeping her head down and not participating in the conversation at all.

9e83b No.45411

File: 1532282591693.png (746.33 KB, 712x480, 3. This is Nagisa.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>45410
Honoka teases the boy about never being able to think of anything else when he has soccer on his mind and giggles at his expense. The boy admits loudly, "Fine, so I'm just a soccer boy." This causes Honoka to giggle some more, and then suddenly stop. Making a big show of thinking about something, Honoka calls out, "Ah!"

Nagisa and the boy turn half-way around to look at Honoka, and you slow down so you don't pass them while they're stopped, "Oh that's right, I haven't properly introduced you to each other yet. This is Misumi Nagisa, she's in the same class as me."

"N-nice to meet you." Nagisa stammers.

9e83b No.45412

File: 1532282624749.png (658.93 KB, 712x480, 4 This is.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>45411
"And this is…"

"Boy's third year, Fujimara Shougo. Pleased to meet you."

"Everyone calls him Fujipi, though."

"Fujipi?"

"Honoka, I told you not to call me that. It's not like I'm still in elementary school." Fujimara replies as you pass the group.

9e83b No.45413

File: 1532282770431.png (671.33 KB, 712x480, 5 Kimata.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>45412
>>45412
The bluenette giggles at his protestations. At the same time, another boy Fujimara's age runs up and practically tackles him, "What's up, Fujipi!?"

Fujimara stands up straight and yells in the interloper's face. "You too Kimata!"

"Why are you already angry in the morning?" The boy with short black hair asks. "Not getting enough calcium, I bet."

"Huh?"

"You should drink more milk, right Honoka?"

Nagisa looks at Honoka and the two boys, unusually quiet and lacking in energy.

"But I'm glad I could introduce you and Fujimara, since you've wanted to speak with him for a while, right?"

9e83b No.45414

File: 1532282827011.png (693.41 KB, 712x480, 6 I can't believe this.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>45413
"Just a second, Honoka!"

Kimata looks at Fujimara and asks, "What's going on?"

Fujimara continues looking at Nagisa, "I don't know."

You can only image Nagisa's face at the moment, but you're sure she's not happy at the turn of events. She's frozen in place and clenching her fists. Finally, she yells, "I can't believe this!" And you hear footsteps running away behind you.

You turn around to see Nagisa running back in the direction she came from, and Honoka running after her yelling, "Nagisa!"

Kimata asks, "Did I say something wrong?"

"Beats me." Fujimara replies. After looking at the two girls to see if they were coming back, the two of them start heading to school again.

You consider following the girls, but you're afraid it'll look strange if people see you chasing a pair of middle school girls. If you walk, on the other hand, you won't be able to keep up. Reluctantly, you accept that there's nothing you can do here. You resume walking once more, rounding a corner before your reach the Verone Academy and head towards Sendai Hill.

9e83b No.45415

File: 1532282876164.png (399.8 KB, 704x480, 7 Hikawa Shrine.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>45414
It doesn't take you long to reach the #66 bus route. You walk parellel to the route until you reach the Hikawa Shrine. Like any other Shinto shrine, you're sure they sell a bunch of trinkets, hold ceremonies, and have spaces for you to pray. Most importantly, they usually have shrine maidens that embody traditional Japanese standards of beauty. One of those maidens might even know something about the disappearing bus.

Alternately, you could keep going past the bus stop to where you think you remember seeing the disappearing bus and see if you can't find any clues.


>Go to the shrine.

>Investigate farther along the line.
>Write-in. [What?]

84822 No.45418

>>45415
Looks like Nagisa's jealous about something. She might be less into sharing Honoka than previously thought. Let's hope it doesn't become a huge issue.

Anyway, head to the shrine. Let's get this show going.

60d8d No.45421

>>45360
In modern Japanese, hitotsu, futatsu, miitsu, etc are used to count objects, while ichi, ni, san etc is used with counting for the sake of counting.

>>45418
Actually, at this point in the show, she's crushing on Fujimara and has just learned that Honoka is a childhood friend of him. Which of course implies romance because Japan. This leads to the tiff episode between the two Cures. There's very little about her and Honoka implied in the first series, and that's towards the end of it.

Anyway, shrine ho!

d30e7 No.45422

>>45415 Let's get to the shrine, we need to go meet our flame miko.

>>45418
Actually, it's less about Honoka and more about Fujimara, if my read on our last omake is right.

So, here's my breakdown as I see it. Nagisa's got at least a basic schoolgirl crush on this Fujimara dude, and all of a sudden her friend is on a nickname-level basis with him. I'm not even remotely as knowledgeable about Precure as SM or Nanoha, but I don't need to be to know that sort of setup is a recipe for schoolgirl drama.

Two key points to remember about Nagisa are that she's got huge insecurity issues about her feminine appeal, given how we've had to outright tell her that we notice her as a girl before, but the less obvious point is that given those insecurities, she'd have to be blind not to be jealous of Honoka for basically being much more like the sort of prim and proper Yamato Nadeshiko that she kind of wishes she was. It's not obvious and it doesn't get in the way of their partnership most of the time, but there's a bit of an inferiority complex there if you know where to look.

Now all of a sudden, this girl whom she pretty much acknowledges as the bar of feminism that she stands no chance of competing with is apparently great friends with the boy at school that she likes. That's going to mess with her pretty bad. Usagi is a really bad benchmark for this sort of thing because aside from that one dude that works at CROWN, her fantasies basically start and end with "Tuxedo Kamen-sama". For most of the others, one of our earliest hurdles to clear as Harem Lord Rising is the fact that they have crushes or existing relationships with guys in their daily lives that aren't us. This one is Nagisa's, and we just got front row tickets to watching it crushed into tiny pieces right in front of her. I fully expect the two of them to not be getting along throughout today's episode, and we're gonna have to do something about it. Perhaps had we spent more time openly wooing Nagisa, this wouldn't bother her as much, but really, stuff like this is just gonna happen and there isn't much to do about it. At least they'll come out better friends as a result. And closer to us, because fuck if this isn't a golden goddamn opportunity to exploit in our favor.

Sadly, I seriously doubt things will be that easy to manage between Usagi and Rei. Those two fight like sisters even at the best of times.

b4812 No.45423

>>45415
Following everyone else's lead and voting for Going to the Shrine

2378c No.45490

>>45421
I sit corrected.

55f23 No.45498

File: 1532430987148.png (735.92 KB, 704x480, 1 Girls.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

Investigating the Shrine won't hurt. After all, you have all day today. Heading up the steps to the shrine, you see a group of three girls talking amongst themselves and laughing.

"Did your prayer already come true?" The girl with long dark brown hair asks.

"What?" The girl with short reddish brown hair looks around and sees you. She blushes and looks away, but doesn't answer her friend's question.

"I'd rather have him hitting on me than the old man at the shrine." The girl with short light brown hair adds.

You give them a wink and the three of them giggle and continue down the stairs. You could pursue them, but the mystery of the buses has you more enthralled than a trio of cute girls. Instead, you continue to the top of the stairs.

55f23 No.45499

File: 1532431046324.png (375.51 KB, 704x480, 2 Dirty old man.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>45498
At the front of the shrine is an altar to make an offering and pray. As you get close to it, an incredibly short old man almost skips over to you, "Ah! What a handsome young man! Wanna work as an assistant priest?" He practically brings his face against your groin as he asks the question.

55f23 No.45500

File: 1532431142953.png (485.32 KB, 704x480, 3 Rei.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>45499
"Grandpa! Stop hitting on everybody already!" A sharp voice scolds. You were focusing on the old man and you didn't notice a stunning young woman in a shrine maiden's outfit walk up behind him. Her sharp features match her sharp tone. This is a girl that would never accidentally be called cute, but it's clear that that's not the goal she was trying to attain. Her long black hair stretches past her hips and her violet eyes simultaneously look like they're piercing your soul, and gazing off into the distance. You can only describe her as a classical Japanese beauty; beautiful, hard-working (as you assume from the shrine maiden's outfit), and capable of defending the homestead when her husband is out on campaign.

"Oh, Rei." The old man starts to reply.

"There are bad rumors about you going around the neighborhood."

The old man laughs uncomfortably.

Suddenly, a wave of nausea strikes you. "There it is again!" The shrine maiden reaches into her outfit and exclaims. "It must be an evil spirit!"

The old man waves his hands excitedly and interrupts, "Stop, Stop! Exorcisms aren't free." In a whisper loud enough for you to hear he adds, "And you hurt the last girl you did this on earlier."

Rei pulls her hand out of her outfit without whatever it was she was reaching for and rubbed her head. "You have a point."

With that threat resolved, the old man turns his attention back to you, "We sell our ever popular amulets for love. But since you're here, why not draw a fortune slip? We also sell votive paintings of horses for passing entrance exams. Wanna buy one?"


>A love amulet won't hurt.

>Draw a fortune slip.
>Horse paintings are where it's at.
>Ask if they've heard anything about disappearing busses.
>"You can sense evil spirits?"
>"I felt something a moment ago as well. What was that?"
>Write-in. [What?]

d30e7 No.45504

>>45500
Wow, wasn't expecting the old man to go for us along with all the cute girls. Learn something new every day, I guess.

A love amulet is an ABSOLUTE NO. We've already let ourselves fall for one of Jadite's bullshit hypnosis tricks already, falling into it a second time is a really stupid move.

Similarly idiotic would be to ask about the busses. Rei's really touchy about it and will probably chew us out over it. I'm not sure how much our relationship with anyone as Mamoru extends over as Kamen, but I'm of the belief that making nice with girls is a good thing to do regardless of if we have a domino mask on or not. Except for Odango-head. We can tease her all we want.

As for the others… We have zero need of a horse painting for exams, given we're in college. Even if we never seem to go to classes. >_> I kind of want to buy a fortune just for the fun of it, but asking the questions is where we're going to progress the plot, sooooo!

"Actually, a fortune slip sounds good right about now. I don't know what that feeling was just now, but this isn't the first time this week I've had it. You sensed it too, miss…?"

b4812 No.45505

>>45504
Agreeing with Blue about chatting while buying a fortune slip.

55f23 No.45507

>>45504
>Wow, wasn't expecting the old man to go for us along with all the cute girls. Learn something new every day, I guess.

I quote: "My Grandpa… He likes to hit on everybody, regardless of gender." SM91 Ep 10, 8:07

d30e7 No.45508

>>45507
Fair enough, and let's be real here, we're certainly good looking enough to warrant it.

e6942 No.45510

>>45504
>>45505
As a new anon, gonna agree with these two. Getting others to talk more is only going to help us in the long run.

55f23 No.45513

>>45510
Welcome, new anon. If you don't mind me asking, how'd you find the thread? Just browsing pregchan, or from one of my twitter or gab posts?

e6942 No.45514

>>45513
just pregchan sir moe

2378c No.45521

>>45500
Draw a fortune slip, maybe pay for a blessing from Rei for extra luck, then open the conversation about the weird feeling. Rei needs to lower her guard slightly before she'll wanna talk, I think.

bc082 No.45536

>>45504
This is a solid plan. I'll vote for it. Points with the plot and points with Rei.

60d8d No.45543

>>45514
'Sir Moe'? This anon knows when and how to show some respect. Though it makes me wonder if you have seen much of this adventure before…

>>45521
While Femanon's is basically the same plan as Blue's but slightly delayed, I think the moment of pause will help let Rei relax before we ask her about the feeling. I vote with this idea.

e6942 No.45554

>>45543
I remember following the story back when… I think it was just moon and the cures? but I've been out of touch, and only recently caught up. Always been a lurker till now.

P.S. What's wrong with a little respect? Or is the shadow throwing shade /sarcasm

60d8d No.45561

>>45554
Neither. Just curious.

e6942 No.45565

>>45561
That's fair. I suppose I'll don a name just to make things less confusing when I offer input for the future choices.

2378c No.45566

>>45565
[bleary-eyed again] Welcome aboard, NotSoNew. [puts head down on desk, snores]

a91b7 No.45793

Sorry to slightly derail this thread for a second, but here's the download for Thread One with all the links and images:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xcr2gcz7rpi1i5r/11128.rar?dl=1

It only has Thread One and its images, and I've tested every link to make sure they still work. Though if I've missed anything, or if the link doesn't work, let me know.

Sorry for getting back to ya late Moe! I'll have the second thread uploaded soon :)

d30e7 No.45798

>>45793
I do not know you, sir, but I believe you to be a solid bro. Thank you.

3e8d3 No.45849

>>45793
Thanks a ton. I had the first two threads downloaded just using a regular save full webpage, but there were a ton of linebreaks added that made reading the thread a pain. I downloaded thread 3 with HTTrack and it saved correctly, and spared me the need to manually fix the images.

60d8d No.45875

>>45793
I also have been archiving the thread in my own way, but most of it is still stuck on my broken laptop. I am very glad to know that someone else has done so since 1. in case of times like this when stuff happens and 2. I feel like less of an oddball. But the internet can easily lose things, and we must preserve what we cherish.

3e8d3 No.46809

File: 1535695185839.jpg (133.09 KB, 1000x667, Omikuji.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

You answer the old man while looking at the shrine maiden. "Actually, a fortune slip sounds good right about now. I don't know what that feeling was just now, but this isn't the first time this week I've had it. You sensed it too, Miss Rei?"

The raven-haired girl looks at you in shock. "I did. How did you…"

The old man grabs your arm and says, "The fortune slips are this way." He drags you over in the direction of the omikuji. "Come along, Rei."

There's a wall of drawers and a metal hexagonal box containing numbered sticks. You pay for your fortune and the old man hands you the hexagonal box. "Shake this." He orders while Rei closes drawer 13 which was open. Next, he and Rei both wave their gohei over the box, blessing you to get the appropriate fortune.

3e8d3 No.46810

File: 1535695214890.jpg (243.14 KB, 983x1310, Omikuji slip.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>46809
You shake the box for a while and then tip it over. Through the small hole at the top, a single stick emerges halfway. Number 49. Rei opens the drawer marked 49 and hands you the slip.


GOOD LUCK:
You have bright prospects. It is the time to work hard to realize your wishes.

You look over the fortune slip and read your fortune.

Auspicious events: There will be plenty. However, things could be too good, which may lead to trouble, so beware.

Health: You must remain cautious, even when things may seem to be improving.

The person you're waiting for: They may have difficulty coming to you.

Lost item: It won't be found.

Lawsuit: You will win, but you must not get carried away and want more.

Residence: It's a good time to build a new house/move houses.

Travel: It is a good time, but be careful with theft on your trip.

Engagement: Things will go well, but be careful.

Business: It is a good time to sell and buy, but not to sell and buy too much.

Study: Things look good, but it won't last long without effort. Make sure to keep working hard.

Love: Things will go well, even if you ask for more now, but you should stay sincere if you think about the future.




Quick time voting interrupt (this is open for everyone to vote, not a quick time event that's restricted to the first person to vote):
>"I already knew I had good luck when I saw a beautiful shrine maiden today, this slip only confirms it."
>Continue with the original plan.
>Say something else. [What?]
>Write-in. [What?]

b4812 No.46813

>>46810
It's been too long since I saw the original series so I don't remember how Rei would react to us coming on fairly strong. Still, sometimes it pays to be bold.

Unless someone comes up with a reason to not do it or has a strong write in, I vote for the first choice.

5aec9 No.46814

>>46810
Some of those fortunes seem really foreshadowing. Proooobably a good idea to keep them in mind.

>>46813
Aglreed. WE DO IT LIVE!

60d8d No.46815

>>46814
Man Blue, you really get around. XD

Imma gonna unpack this post in the chat thread, but here and now, we flirt. We flirt hard!

(I think the hiatus has made us a bit trigger happy. XD)

eff3b No.46817

>>46810
Our original plan might be best. While Rei did have a crush on Mamoru in the original anime, this is already looking like a weird day, so let's not push our luck too far.

5aec9 No.46818

I'm pretty much going with it just for a laugh at this point. Mamoru Points do mean something, but Kamen Points weigh much more so my focus is there. As long as we're just flirting and not being super-forward with her in front of the old man who can break us like a twig it shouldn't be a huge problem.

And the other point is to sonar-check our boundaries here. If Old Man Hino is gonna give us grief for flirting with his cute/hot granddaughter or said granddaughter herself has an issue with it, I want to know now.

4fea5 No.46829

>>46818
>>46813
Ehhhhhhhh…
If this Rei has more anime in her, then flirting should be fine. If she's more manga-powered, she'll hate it.
Manga Rei assumes that all men are like her dad, a vaguely slimy politician who dumped her off at Grandpa Hino's and drops by every so often to use her to bolster his public image.
I'm going to vote for playing it safe, actually.

e6942 No.46895

>>46813
>>46810
I'm game to do a little flirting. But nothing heavy handed. I'd like to think it'd be more like a casual compliment then anything in this instance seeing as we still should focus on why we came here to begin with.

3e8d3 No.48254

File: 1538642071359.png (242.72 KB, 704x480, Something Strange.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

You finish reading your fortune. While the line that you won't find what you're looking for really sticks out at you, the rest of the fortune is very positive. With a wink at the raven-haired beauty, you comment, "I already knew I had good luck when I saw a beautiful shrine maiden today, this slip only confirms it."

You can see a brief moment of surprise on her face, but she immediately regains control of her emotions and her eyes gaze deeply into yours. She's not looking at you like a lover, but with careful focus, trying to make clear your intentions.

The short old man breaks the silence with a boisterous laugh, surprisingly powerful coming from a man of such small stature, "See! Our love amulets are so powerful that even just being near them will bring you love!"

"Grandpa!" She complains and hits the old man with her gohei.

The old man covers his head with his arms and cries out, "Oh no! What a cruel granddaughter I have. Who disrespects her elders so!"

Rei sighs while you chuckle at the antics.

With a mischievous grin he adds, "It's all because your father sends you to an all-girls school. You never learned how to flirt with a handsome boy."

The dark haired girl raises her gohei threateningly, this time seriously upset with her grandfather, "Grandpa!"

The old man beats a hasty retreat, "Fine, fine. I'll leave the two of you alone."

"That's not what I…" She calls out, but her grandfather escapes around a corner before she can finish her sentence. She sighs once more and apologizes, "I'm sorry about my grandfather, he can be such a pig at times."

"It's alright. I think he does a very convincing job of playing a perverted old man."

"I don't think he's pretending."

"Be that as it may, we both felt something earlier." You reply, "It was like a mix of dread and eating food that had gone bad."

"There's something strange going on these days." She confides. "My sixth sense and prophecies used to be absolutely accurate, but now, it's all gone haywire. It happened right as people started disappearing on the 6:00 Demon bus."

Your thoughts jump back to when you saw a bus drive into a wall and disappear, "What do you mean people are disappearing?"

"The police have been keeping everything quite because they thought it was a ransom attempt, but there's no sign of what happened to everyone."

You swallow and say, "A few days ago I was walking nearby and I saw a bus drive into a wall and disappear. But it had to have been a dream; that's not something that's possible. No, I blacked out afterwards, and then woke up at home. It had to have been a dream."

Rei frowns and asks "Are you trying to imply that this shrine is responsible?"

"No, no. Not at all. I don't go around accusing girls of mass kidnapping."

She sighs and relaxes. "Sorry for snapping at you. A woman barged in earlier today and blamed me for her daughter's disappearance."

"Perfectly understandable."


>Ask her what school she goes to.

>"But just to be sure, you didn't cause that girl to disappear, right?"
>"What's this sixth sense of yours?"
>"I'll have to look around. I'll let you know if I find anything." Then take your leave.
>Write-in. [What?]

d30e7 No.48260

>>48254
Hmm… Now that we've tested the waters, I'd rank us at a solid Neutral-Positive on where we stand with Rei as Mamoru, which is what I was going for. She doesn't take our flirting super seriously, but that also means she doesn't look at us super unfavorably for it… as of now, at least.

We're past the first impression hurdle with Rei, so any further flirting we do, as long as it's just at a casual level and we don't go overboard with it, she'll likely visibly ignore while steadily growing to like it internally, leading to her starting to like and fall for us as we keep it up. Complimenting a girl leads to her liking you, who'd have guessed? Still, Old Man Hino absolutely played wingman for us there with those cracks, because it distracted her from getting angry about our initial go at flirting. We owe the old man a drink later or something.

As for the choices, first one's out because we're not nearly friends enough with her to ask, and the second one is absolutely a stupid thing to ask anyone in this situation, period.

At this point, unless anyone has a good write-in, I'm gonna go with Option 3. I don't know as much in general about what makes Rei tick as I do a few of the other SM girls, so I'm just relying on my usual instincts on how to go with a favorable first meeting with this one.

0475e No.48269

>>48254
Option three. Let's see if Rei's psychic talents can point us in the direction we need to go for our next encounter with the magical girl collective and get Rei on board as Mars.

b4812 No.48274

>>48254
Gonna follow everyone's lead and vote for option 3.

64db0 No.48283

option 1

0d6ca No.48289

I will also put in my call for option 3.

f0c05 No.48311

>>48254
After looking through things, Midnight's assessment of the situation is quite accurate.
Option 4 sounds like something we should say when we're about to leave, so Option 3 is best.

915a4 No.48336

>>48311
>Option 4 sounds like something we should say when we're about to leave, so Option 3 is best.
To clarify, Option 4 does in fact end the conversation tree.

4fea5 No.48341

>>48336
Yay, I was right! Let's keep talking with her.

3e8d3 No.48672

File: 1539497348723.png (1.54 MB, 1920x1080, Rei.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

Continuing, you ask, "What's this sixth sense of yours?"

Rei eyes you warily for a bit before replying, "I can catch glimpses of the future, and I can channel that power through flames, especially the sacred flame in this temple, to get better insight."

You see her start to wince, mentally prepared to be disbelieved, mocked, or both. You defy her expectations by instead saying, "That's a powerful gift. You should treasure it, though I'm sure it made it hard for you to fit in. It's easy to mistrust what you don't understand."

Rei looks at you in a new light, not used to someone both believing her and sympathizing with the ramifications of her abilities.

"Plus it's far more interesting than what I can say. A recurring dream of a woman with long hair telling me to find something, but not being able to hear what it is that I'm supposed to find, isn't as exciting as being able to glimpse the future."

"You shouldn't discount dreams like that. They're a conduit to the supernatural. With the right practice and meditation, you might be able to learn more. After all, you must have some abilities. You sensed the evil spirit earlier." She misses a beat, shocked at the directness of her fiery retort.

"I guess I shouldn't, but it would still be nice to know what it is she wants me to find."


>"I should leave now, but perhaps you could help me understand my dreams sometime."

>Ask her what school she goes to.
>"But just to be sure, you didn't cause that girl to disappear, right?"
>"I'll have to look around. I'll let you know if I find anything." Then take your leave.
>Write-in. [What?]

d30e7 No.48689

>>48672
Annnnnd score. That's about everything we can possibly do at this point in time for building points, now it's time to end on a high note.

All of my Option 1.

0d6ca No.48690

Option 1, please.

ffcf6 No.48700

>>48672
Option four.

b4812 No.48701

>>48672
Would option one cause us to leave entirety or can we still look around the shrine?

65bd8 No.48707

>>48701
Both option 1 and 4 end the conversation and have you leave the shrine. If you want to stick around and explore, put that as a write-in.

d30e7 No.48708

>>48701
>>48707
If you've got a good idea for where to wander around to, Neal, toss it out. I went with Option 1 because I can't think of anything else we can do at this point.

b4812 No.48733

>>48707
>>48708
Eh, not really. I'll go with option 1 then.

e6942 No.48744

>>48672
Option 1. If anyone can help us figure things out, it's Rei. Also a excuse to go on a note date.

4fea5 No.48762

I want to say Option 2, even though I don't know how that would come from the conversation topic that just happened.
Well, I guess Moe wouldn't have made it an option if he didn't have a plan. Option 2 for me.

6e293 No.48822

>>48762
I'm glad you have that much faith in me, but there really are three options what it could be. I could have a plan, it could be a trap, or it could be something random I thought of at the spur of the moment that I'm going to roll with and pretend that I had a plan for from the very beginning.

b4812 No.48824

>>48822
That last one always leads somewhere fun.

3e8d3 No.48825

>>48824
They are because I have no idea what'll happen either. I get to be just as surprised by the story as you guys.

ffcf6 No.48842

>>48825
Improv Powers Activate! Form of a GM who's willing to roll with it!

0d6ca No.48845

>>48842
The mark of a truly great GM.

4fea5 No.48848

>>48824
This, right here.
Though Moe may be relieved to hear that Option 4 still has the majority XD

3e8d3 No.48943

>>48848
Write-in is always fun.

3e8d3 No.48944

File: 1540356539047.png (466.28 KB, 640x480, Baloon.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

"Anyway, I should leave now, but perhaps you could help me understand my dreams sometime."

"Certainly. If we're lucky, we'll also find out what's wrong with my sixth sense."

The two of you exchange phone numbers and you take your leave. You walk around the block where the shrine is. Near the shrine is a bus stop, but no one's there. You must have missed the bus. Finishing a lap around the block with nothing particularly out of the ordinary. The disappearing bus is supposed to be the six o'clock bus, and it's not even noon yet. Still, you could go for an early lunch right about now.


You're nearby the strip mall where Crystal Academy and the Chanela store were, but rather than going there, you decide to head out to in the other direction. It'll take more time to find a place to eat, but odds are that it will be tastier, one of the hidden gems that you can find throughout the city.

Sticking to a slow pace, it takes you a while to go anywhere. However, next to a laundromat named White Cleaning, there's a bakery called Pan-Paka-Pan. You grin at the pun and decide it might be worthwhile to check it out. You do a double-take at the balloon floating above the bakery. For a moment, you think this bakery is part of a chain. However, you don't recognize the mascot, and assume that it's just the owners deciding to be a bit weird. That's certainly something you can appreciate.

3e8d3 No.48945

File: 1540356566343.png (546.98 KB, 640x480, Honoka in the garden.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>48944
As you approach the restaurant, you take a peek at the garden on the side. There, you Honoka, or possibly that girl that looks really similar to her, Mai, drawing something in a sketchbook.


What do you do?
>Go inside the bakery.
>Talk to Honoka (or is that Mai?)
>Write-in. [What?]

b4812 No.48947

>>48945
90% sure if we walk into the bakery we're going to get mind controlled again. Let's talk to Honoka/Mai.

94d2c No.48948

>>48947
Agreed with this.

523aa No.48950

basking in front of a sun lamp like a big ol' lizard.)

>>48945
It'd be polite to at least say hi. If there is fuckery afoot in the bakery, maybe it'll come to us as we chat.

0d6ca No.48957

I don't remember Honoka being the artistic sort, so I think it's Mai. In any case, let's have a chat with her.

4fea5 No.48963

>>48957
You are correct! Honoka's thing is science. Mai's is art.
That said, I don't remember if talking to her or staying out of floaty guy's direct line of sight would protect us more. I guess we can say hi, though. I'll go with the majority for my vote.

3e8d3 No.49043

File: 1540793151288.png (443.35 KB, 640x480, You thought it was Honoka,….png) ImgOps Google iqdb

You approach the bluenette and you realize that this in fact is not Honoka. Her hair is a different shade, and Honoka's interests tend more towards science than art. You stand next to her and try to get her attention. However, she doesn't respond to anything you say. She's completely engrossed in drawing a picture of the scene in front of her.


What do you do?
>She must be hypnotized. Kiss the girl. [Sha-la-la-la?]
>Shake her to get her attention.
>Grab a seat and wait for her to snap out of it. [At her table or at an adjacent one?]
>Go inside the bakery.
>Write-in. [What?]


Also, check the filename

b4812 No.49044

Bad Moe, that was terrible

Anyways, I don't think she's hypnotized, just focused. I'm happy to just pull up a chair at her table then compliment her on her art once she's done.

d30e7 No.49048

>>49043
I'm okay with this joke.

>>49044
Yeah, she's just Bob Ross'ing it. We can sit and wait it out.

To be honest, part of me feels like she might freak out if we do this and she realizes we've been sitting here for a couple minutes saying nothing like a creeper (I also can't remember if we actually have met Mai or not as Mamoru yet) but if Saki walks up on us or something we can probably bullshit something. And it isn't as if it's outside of Mamoru's character to troll, just look at how we act with Usagi.

2ec5f No.49052

>>49043
Write-in: Sit at one of the empty tables, but at the appropriate angle to essentially look over her shoulder. When she's finished, speak up with "I hope you don't mind my saying so, but that's a lovely picture." Then maybe we can segue to a conversation about what she might recommend from the bakery.

b4812 No.49068

>>49052
I can work with that.

d30e7 No.49069

>>49052
>>49068
Yeah, that fixes the creeper issue pretty nicely.

0d6ca No.49085

>>49044
Terrible in the best way.

>>49052
Also down with this. Creep like a gentleman. XD

4fea5 No.49090

>>49052
A fine write-in, Femanon!

3e8d3 No.49092

File: 1540971357506.png (472.07 KB, 640x480, Supplies.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

You take a seat at the table next to Honoka's doppelganger so you have a good view of her sketchbook. The half-finished landscape is quite impressive already, and it's mesmerizing to see her work. You don't want to interrupt her, but you have comment of praise ready for once she's done.

Before you she's done drawing, you're interrupted by two girls. The more athletic of the two is carrying a table umbrella that can go into the center of the table. Her chubby friend is carrying a bunch of party supplies.

The auburn haired girl goes up to you and says, "I'm sorry sir. We don't have any wait staff. You'll have to go inside and place your order. Normally you could eat out here, but these tables ahhhh!" She points at you and drops the umbrella when she gets a good look at your face. "You're that guy from the Chanela store!"


>"Ah, that's right. We didn't get a chance to introduce ourselves. I'm Chiba Mamoru, who might you be?"

>"You did say thank you last time we met, but how about a thank you kiss?"
>"You did invite me to your parents store, so here I am. Although to be fair, you never did tell me how to get to your parents store, or what it was called, so it's purely a coincidence that I'm here.
>Write-in. [What?]

d30e7 No.49098

>>49092
It's not absolutely clear but I'm going to assume that this is Saki who rolled up on us, given Mai's proximity. My PreCure Fu is vastly underleveled compared to Limits', so I'm pretty much completely guessing when it comes to Splash Star. That said, Option 1 with the basic introduction is always a good bet. 2's way too flirty to work given there's an audience and 3 is only worthy of an "Uh… Okay…" response and gets us nowhere.

b4812 No.49105

>>49098
I was thinking the same thing.

2ec5f No.49138

>>49092
Write-in: Play it cool(ish). A simple "I beg your pardon?" with a confused expression might take the edge off her surprise. If she's embarrassed, this gives her a chance to play it off. Then introductions.

0d6ca No.49145

>>49138
Once again, Fem with a good suggestion. I'm down with this.

4fea5 No.49154

>>49138
Approved. Voting for this.
>>49098
Yeah, Saki is the only one here who would've recognized us from the Chanela store (even though I think Nagisa, Honoka, and Mai were there too? At least Nagisa.)
Honestly though, my Precure-fu is worse with the early seasons. It picks up a bit with Precure 5 and Fresh Precure, then the objectively best season happens (HeartCatch), then Suite's OK, Smile is a dumpster fire, Dokidoki is decent (though Everything Is Blue's Fault), Princess is decent (though it has the most criminally underrated Normie Best Friend in all of Precure, and possibly the entire magical girl genre), Mahoutsukai is potentially interesting, and I've missed the past few years of Precure since, and why did this become me rating each season…?

4fea5 No.49156

And sorry for the double-post, but I have yo pre-emptively clear up that Precure Blue is not Midnight Blue.
Midnight Blue is not a guardian god, but he is far more intelligent than Precure's Blue. Precure's Blue is a dumbass who set literally every plot problem in that season in motion.
And I just realized that I conflated Dokidoki and Happiness Charge. Dokidoki tries to be HeartCatch and is just kinda there, Happiness Charge is written by the HeartCatch guy and breaks some *very interesting* new ground at season's end…but it has the idiot Blue.

8ed79 No.49157

>>49154
>>49156
I appreciate the clarification, as yes, godhood is something I have yet to achieve and if I did, I'm pretty sure I'd not be an idiot about it, though whether or not everything is my fault in this game is yet to be determined, given how much I influence things with my scheming.

And also, I'll change my vote to Fem's write in, since it's a bit smoother than the given option.

b4812 No.49159

>>49138
Well, I'll change my vote to Fems to provide a united front.

2ec5f No.49160

Man, twice in a row? Y'all know how to make a femanon feel smart.

8ed79 No.49161

>>49160
It's the previously established Midnight Blue effect where the smartest idea is the one people agree with.

81e6a No.49198

File: 1541208406599.png (428.3 KB, 640x480, Saki and Yuuko.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

You blink twice and ask, "I beg your pardon?"

"Saki," The chubby girl adds, "Who's that?"

The auburn haired girl takes her chubby friend aside and says, "Yuuko, could you take the rest of the things out?"

Yuuko looks at you, then back to Saki, "OK." She heads back to the store, occasionally glancing back at the two of you.

"Chiba Mamoru." You say as introduction, "And yes, that's right. I snapped you out of that trance at the Chanela store. You ran off before I could get your name, though."

"Ah! It's Hyuuga Saki."

"Pleasure to meet you."

"L-likewise." She stammers, hear earlier excitement gone.

"So, is this your parents' store?"

"Mhm. They make the best bread, cake and pastries in town. Please try some."

"Oh, I certainly will."


>"Speaking of the Chanela store though, I found out who the other girl that looks like you is."

>"I'm glad I ran into you though. There's a lot strange things going around town, like how everyone was in a trance in that store, or what happened to the trees yesterday. Have you seen anything else strange going on?"
>"Do you have recommendations on what I should buy?"
>Write-in. [What?]

8ed79 No.49201

>>49198
Honestly, none of these answers are bad, though each one spin the conversation in a different way. Option 1 is the one that's different in that regard, because it will get us talking about Nagisa as the subject and, assuming Mai stays sketching and doesn't interrupt, probably lead off to getting Saki to think about Splash Star's relation to the rest of the Mahou Londo Bell.

2 and 3 keep the topic on Saki herself, with the obvious differences of being on a professional level and revealing that Mamoru is at least a little aware of the masquerade, or keeping it strictly mundane and just giving us a chance to flirt with her a little, which is more light-hearted and could maybe get her to start crushing on us as Mamoru a little (we did get her first kiss, after all) but could potentially be a distraction if creepy flying dude above us decides to divebomb.

Honestly, we can go with any of them. Any thoughts?

b1b22 No.49212

>>49198
I'm not sure about any of the options, so here's a write-in: Option two, but add that we're asking because we know people who were close by when the happenings occurred, and we're concerned for their safety.

Mamoru doesn't remember the actual happenings, but he did meet several of the girls beforehand, so it stands to reason he'd be worried.

8ed79 No.49214

>>49212
I'm okay with this adjustment.

b4812 No.49238

>>49212
Sure I can go with this, mostly because I can't think of anything else.

0d6ca No.49239

>>49212
Expressing concern for other's well being is a good way to start getting closer to them. We can even add a bit of concern for her safety as well. Fem does it again.

b1b22 No.49257

>>49239
Good point, actually. I didn't think of that.

3e8d3 No.49505

File: 1542003198469.png (145.72 KB, 451x210, Saki.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

"I'm glad I ran into you though. There's a lot of strange things going on around town, like how everyone was in a trance in that store, or what happened to the trees yesterday. Have you been safe?"

"Oh, um, yes." Saki replies, unsure of her words.

"That doesn't sound too convincing." You state with a raised eyebrow.

"Uhhhhhh. Mai and I ran into… had some problems because of the trees. But it wasn't anything serious."


>"OK. I'm trying to investigate all the strange things that are happening around the city. Let me know if you find something."

>"Speaking of the Chanela store though, I found out who the other girl that looks like you is."
>"Speaking of breads and pastries, do you have recommendations on what I should buy?"
>"I'm glad you've been safe. I'm going to buy one of those pastries you so recommended."
>Point to Mai, "She's just focused, not hypnotized, right?"
>Point to Mai, "If she's hypnotized, you know how to snap her out of it, right?"
>Write-in [What?]

b4812 No.49508

>>49505
Not sure what to say, so unless anyone else has a better idea I'll go with option 3. From there we can branch out into more small talk.

Unless it's a conversation ender or something.

d30e7 No.49512

>>49505
>>49508
I'm severely considering Option 6 just on account of making steam come out of Saki's ears at the thought, but for now, I'll agree with Neal and go with Option 3. I might change this later once I have the time to think it over, though.

a4a2e No.49519

>>49505
Option four.

0d6ca No.49533

Option 2. Show her that we're willing to do favors for her, and she'll be more likely to keep an ear out for strange goings on.

…As well as other things.

d249c No.49603

Alright, had some time to think it over and I'm gonna go with a composite writein. Here goes.

"I'm glad you're safe, but be careful. there have been some strange things going on in town recently and it's making a lot of people nervous. I've been looking into some of them myself, like the rumors about the disappearing buses recently. If you were your friend get into trouble, don't hesitate to run and get help, okay? I hate it if anything bad happened to you. On that same note, I did run into that girl who looked a lot like you as well, if you were interested in hearing about it."

Pause and think for effect, and look over at Mai. "Which reminds me, she's just really focused right now, right? Not hypnotized?" Sly grin. Because we have a way to fix that if she does get hypnotized, don't we?"

Pause for effect, them look towards the bakery. "Anyway, I was thinking of ordering something. What would you recommend?"

b4812 No.49604

>>49603
Right, I think I can go with this.

3e8d3 No.49802

File: 1542882618510.png (323.8 KB, 640x480, Hyuuga Daisuke.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

"I'm glad you're safe, but be careful. there have been some strange things going on in town recently and it's making a lot of people nervous. I've been looking into some of them myself, like the rumors about the disappearing buses recently. If you or your friend get into trouble, don't hesitate to run and get help, okay? I'd hate it if anything bad happened to you. On that same note, I did run into that girl who looked a lot like you as well, if you were interested in hearing about it."

"Oh! You mean Nagisa?"

You look at her with a raised eyebrow. "I thought you said you didn't know her?"

"I didn't!" Saki replies defensively, "I met her after the trees were growing like crazy."

"Of course." You pause and think for effect, looking over at Mai. "Which reminds me, she's just really focused right now, right? Not hypnotized?" With a sly grin, you add. "Because we have a way to fix that if she does get hypnotized, don't we?"

"What?! No! She's focused on drawing. You don't get to kiss her because of that!"

Saki clearly didn't take kindly to your joke. You hold your hands up defensively. "OK, OK. If anything happens to her I'll be sure to let you steal her first kiss."

Saki pouts, realizing that you're teasing her. She's not as upset as she was earlier when she thought you were trying to kiss Mai, but she still doesn't appreciate the teasing.

You give her a wink, them look towards the bakery. "Anyway, I was thinking of ordering something. What would you recommend?"

The mention of food snaps Saki out of her funk. "The curry bun is the best!"

You smile, "With a resounding recommendation like that, I guess I can't go wrong." You stand up and head towards the shop. Yuuko passes by you carrying the rest of the party supplies. Inside, you see a large man behind the counter. He boisterously greets you.

Without much fanfare, you order a curry bun from him. While doing so, you see Yuuko run back behind the counter and into the kitchen. Take a few bites of the curry bun, you take your leave. Sure enough, the curry bun is delicious. Not exactly enough for lunch, but it'll tide you over.

You're half done with the bun before you even step outside. As soon as you do, you hear two voices shout, "Dual Spiritual Power!" You see blues and pinks reflected off of the walls of the neighboring buildings, and your head starts to hurt really badly, like in the forest the other day. You cover your head and squeeze, as if trying to relieve the pressure.


>Just close your eyes. It'll pass soon enough.

>Grab something to support yourself and straighten up. You don't want people to assume you need help.

d30e7 No.49806

>>49802
Probably for the better that we were out of sight, out of mind for that just now. Not only would a witness being around have been a huge issue for Saki and Mai if Floaty McButtfucker up there decided to start some shit with them, but there's also the problem that if just being NEAR the two of them transforming is enough to start forcibly triggering our own henshin, we would not have wanted to be at ground zero when shit kicked off.

As for the choice, assuming it's an actual choice in the end, then it's pretty clearly force ourselves up and stay Mamoru a bit longer, or "No one cared who I was either, until I put on the Kamen." I could go either way, but I'm flying totally blind with Splash Star so I don't know how much help we'll end up being with this.

0d6ca No.49808

While I also agree that we should get in time as Mamoru, it's still a pain when we can't remember our actions as the other. And for me personally, I have a hard time separating character knowledge from player knowledge. As a character, I believe Mamoru would try to stay strong, but as a player, I want to help the girls out, since clearly something is happening.

Leaning on my desire to be of aid, I vote for closing our eyes.

fa35d No.49812

>>49802
I dunno about either option, so I guess I'll flip this quarter I found walking my dog earlier. Heads we close our eyes, tails we grab something.

Tails it is. Grab something.

b4812 No.49815

>>49802
Looks like a debate between do we want to chance missing something as Mamoru vs chancing missing something as Tuxedo.

I'll go with option 1.

4fea5 No.49839

Oh crap, I'm kind of a tiebreaker, probably.
I don't really see what advantage there is to staying untransformed at this point if a fight is about to go down. I'll cast my vote if/when I understand that a bit better.

d30e7 No.49877

I'm gonna go with closing our eyes. Only then will you have my permission to henshin.

3e8d3 No.49922

File: 1543301393709.png (494.98 KB, 640x480, Dat Ass.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

It'll pass. You know it'll pass. You just have to let it pass. You squeeze your brow and close your eyes. If your head would just stop hurting for a moment, but it doesn't. It hurts so bad you feel like you're about to pass out.


You open your eyes at a new, unfamiliar location. It's some kind of shop, a bakery based off of the sign; Pan-Paka-Pan. Punny. You're alerted by the sound of familiar voices around the corner.

"The shining golden flower, Cure Bloom!"
"The sparkling silver wing, Cure Egret!"
"We are, PreCure!"
"Those who desecrate the holy fountains…"
"Stop your cruel behavior!"

"So, these are the legendary warriors, PreCure. Heh."

You hear a loud crash around the corner, so you run up to the corner and take a peek.

A giant flower monster has crashed into the ground, cracking the concrete around it. The tree man that Cures Black and White fought against in the clearing is standing on top of the flower. However, you don't see the Cures anywhere.

3e8d3 No.49923

File: 1543301457628.webm (2.12 MB, 640x480, Vine Whip.webm) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>49922
The flower monster shoots out two vines into the air. You follow them, and immediately spot Cure Bloom and Cure Egret. Your encounter with both sets of Cures previously tells you all you need to know. They underestimated their jumping ability and now they're in the air, sitting ducks as they fall in a predicable, ballistic arc.

There's nothing you can do before the two vines wrap around the girls. The monster pulls on the tendrils and slams first Bloom, and then Egret into the ground. They're able to form a partial shield as they impact against the ground, losing a shoulder petal each.

"Bloom!" "Egret!" Two voices call out. It must be the strange stuffed animals that live in their cell phones.

"Heheheha." The tree-man laughs, "I was worried about what these 'legendary warriors' could be like. But if this is the best you can do by yourselves, then I have nothing to worry about. Hand over the two spirits. If you do, I'll let you go."

"I can't even bear to listen to you." Cure Bloom counters while struggling to stand up. "Bleeeeeeh!" You can only assume she's making a face at the the tree-man. You try to recall his names. You know the Cures mentioned it, but all that's coming to mind is Curry Pan (Curry bread). You know it's wrong, but the name is so strong in your mouth you can even feel the aftertaste of curry.


What do you do next?
>Gloating is another word for sitting duck. Rose to the face.
>Reveal yourself to get the tree-man and flower monster to focus on you and give the girls time to stand up.
>Climb onto the room, your eventual entrance needs to be more dramatic.
>Stay a while and listen. You might learn more from the gloating, or spot a better opportunity.
>Write-in. [What?]

d30e7 No.49924

>>49923
Yeah, it is WAY too early for us to be jumping in on this. Saki and Mai are just not going to learn how to do this job if they don't get thrown in the deep end here, so there's no point in us busting in to save them like they're damsels in distress, regardless of how green they are. And unless we see a reason to think otherwise, I'm going to assume that roses aren't going to work on yet another plant-based enemy anyway. Wood Man might be caught off guard by the attack, but if it doesn't do any damage to him or the Rafflesia there, then it's just a waste of our Sneak Attack. And THAT'S assuming this isn't the same fuckhead from yesterday in the forest, whom we know for a fact was immune to the roses.

Combination vote of Options 3 and 4. Cain has the right idea about waiting it out (and hopefully getting our enchanted items identified to sell later) but I want to be ready to make it to the high ground if we do need to make an entrance. My guess is that, assuming the girls get their act together fast enough and nuke the Rafflesia, Wood Man might be caught gawking long enough that we can nail him with a cane shot when we do have a good chance to jump in. The girls can get their level grinding in before we show ourselves, either way.

1ce05 No.49932

>>49923
Write-in: I guess stay and listen, but focus on the cane and fisticuffs for defense. If we use enough force, the cane could turn this guy into a sieve.

b4812 No.49938

>>49924
>>49932
Agreed, damn plant man is probably immune to our roses, we may need to use our cane's extend ability if we want a ranged attack. Otherwise I'll follow Midnight's suggestion.

0d6ca No.49941

>>49924
If only we had the Metal Blades. Those work against everything.

Anyway, I'm down with Midnight's plan. Drop some eaves, let the girls grind a bit, and jump in if Wood Man either gets the upper hand or attempts to flee.

d30e7 No.49949

So, going back and checking yesterday's PreCure fight, I can confirm that Wood Man here is the same fucker we fought before who basically no sold our roses. Those are not gonna work at all.

I can also confirm he's got relatively shit situational awareness, cause we caught him with a cane shot last time, so that'll probably work again. He'll likely start watching for us after this if we do end up hitting him with a cane snipe again, though.

>>49941
Or maybe just a sword. Get our Prince Endymon form going since IIRC he's armed with a blade in that mode. Hell, I'd just be happy with our cane having a hidden blade option at this point, cause we do need to start getting some better gear at some point soon. There's only so much we can do with the run-ins.

d249c No.49954

Triple post because I can, deal with it. I had a minor addendum to attach to my vote. Since we're hiding out focusing on eavesdropping anyway, I want to see if we can potentially focus our hearing towards Wood Man and see if that sharpens our ability to listen any. Quality of life buffs like that would be extremely helpful to have since we're technically running a rogue/thief build.

4fea5 No.49991

Sounds like you guys have the strategy well in hand. For some reason, I thought the cane did have a hidden blade, but if that's not viable, then Endymion does have a sword. That'll just have to wait though.
And yeah, preparing to make a grand entrance while letting Saki and Mai get used to their abilities is vital, and my vote.

b4812 No.49995

>>49991
He's also got a dagger in his Arabian costume.

3e8d3 No.50212

File: 1543889979745.png (458.31 KB, 640x480, No Mercy.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

Your roses weren't particularly effective in fighting the tree man last time, so you pull out your cane and hug the wall, peeking around the corner just enough to see the fight and wait for the right moment to strike. You take a moment to focus on your hearing, seeing if you can perhaps enhance it and be able to listen better to what's happening. You focus on moving your magical power towards your ears, but like when you tried to see through fog, the magical energy just bounces off your ears. Fortunately, it's not needed, the Cures and the tree man are speaking loudly enough for you to overhear.

"Are you saying you'd throw your life away to protect the Garden of Rainbows?" He taunts the girls.

"When you say something like that out of the blue, I don't understand what you even mean." Cure Bloom counters.

This makes her opponent mad and he yells, "Then why are you fighting?"

Cure Bloom stands up and points straight at Curry Pan, "It's because you made me mad, of course! How DARE you come here and mess up Mai's welcome party? I absolutely cannot forgive you! That's why!"

Ferocious and spunky is always a fun combination. Egret turns from looking at the tree man to her partner. You can see her move her lips, but it's quiet enough that you don't hear her.

3e8d3 No.50213

File: 1543889997191.png (563.79 KB, 640x480, Struggling.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>50212
"Then I'll throw a little welcome party too." The plant monster he's standing on shouts, "Uzainaa!" and swings a large tendril at each of the girls. The girls catch them. They're facing away from you, so you don't see their faces, but it looks like they're struggling to just hold their ground.


What do you do now?
>Cane extension into the tree man.
>Hang tight and see what happens.
>Climb the roof for a better vantage point.
>Write-in. [What?]

b8a54 No.50251

>>50213
Write-in: Climb the roof, see what's going on, and then launch a Dynamic Entry if needed. I think it's time to get some shounen-style action up in this betch.

d30e7 No.50255

>>50251
Partial agreement with this, but not 100%. Climb the roof and prep for Dynamic Entry, but hold off unless it looks like the girls are actually going to be in trouble if no one steps in. Like I said before, it's still way too early for us to jump in on this just yet, but there's nothing wrong with getting prepped for it.

We're basically the Jegan Character in this scenario, to go more Fire Emblem than SRW for a moment. We're a panic button in case things start to really go wrong, but otherwise all our stepping in will accomplish is screwing the low levels out of much-needed EXP. Sailor Moon needs saving all the time, sure, but Precure teams can generally handle themselves without too much in the way of backup.

…Though for the record, if we get the option to hit Wood Man in the face with a goddamn Rider Kick, I will absolutely take it.

b4812 No.50309

>>50213
Bleh, sorry for not being more active. Recovering from a near miss with a full blown case of pneumonia

The girls seem to be doing great right now, so we can hold off for now, though I'm worried about what trouble Moon is getting up to right now. Still, we may want to intervene soon just to grind more favor points with the girls.

Still I'm fine with holding back still like what >>50251 said.

7dd0f No.50315

>>50309
I may be overreacting 'cause my twin was prone to that as a kid, but dude, don't worry about us when you've been ill. Stay hydrated, get lots of rest, take your vitamins, keep as warm as you can stand, and get back up to full strength.

0d6ca No.50347

I'm all for getting on the roof and getting a dynamic entry in if needed, but I still stand by my earlier idea of being ready to take out Wood man if he tries to bolt.

b4812 No.50351

>>50315
I'm pretty much fine now. Never went full pneumonia. It was a rough case of the flu that migrated to a case of bronchitis that refused to go away, to an annoying case of laryngitis that's lingering.

5a5c7 No.50386

Climb roof + hang tight, is what I think.

3e8d3 No.50778

File: 1545116247474.png (492.83 KB, 640x480, Get ready to throw.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

The girls are struggling with the tendrils, but not unreasonably so. Still, it might behoove you help them out, and you have a flair for dramatic entrances. The roof of the bakery will do just fine. You take a running start, jump off of a railing and onto the roof. Fortunately, the roof of the bakery is side gabled. So while you're completely visible from the street, you're able to partially hide yourself from the action in the side garden. Scooting up to the edge of the roof, you once again peek at what's happening.

"Tch. You think you can pick up something this big?" Curry Pan taunts them.

The Cures don't respond, instead clearly straining against the tendrils, but also appearing to move them. Quickly, they get the upper hand. The two girls run around the plant monster still holding the tendrils. They don't run in a circle to tie up the tendrils, but rather keep running straight behind the plant monster. It's clear that they're going to try to throw it or knock it over.


What do you do?
>Let the girls throw the plant monster and see what happens.
>The moment he loses his footing, cane extend into Curry Pan.
>Cane extend into Curry Pan now, making the plant monster lighter for the girls to throw.
>Write-in. [What?]

b4812 No.50781

>>50778
I'm for Cane extending now to help them throw it. It's obvious they've got this in the bag for the most part and it'd be amusing to watch this guy go flying.

d30e7 No.50785

>>50778
I'm gonna go with Option 2. They've got this in the bag if things keep going, but we'd just be a sudden distraction if we jump in now. I don't want to risk the chance that these two are still green enough to let a sudden Tuxedo Kamen appearance throw them off their game for that critical moment, and if nothing else, canon Kamen's always pretty good about picking his spots. Not to mention, Wood Man over there might still notice if we take a shot at him now, but if he starts to have a "This can't be…!" moment when he starts to slip, then we've got him.

Just because Sneak Attack means we can always hit with it doesn't mean we can't always angle for the maximum damage as well.

c51e4 No.50786

>>50785
As much as I'd love to see the guy fly, I'm voting for option two. It's helpful, but not overtly so, which means Egret and Bloom will get a +5 to Confidence.

0d6ca No.50788

I also vote for option 2.

0e027 No.50844

File: 1545273445787.png (500.04 KB, 640x480, 1 What the heck.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>50788
You can take your time and wait for just that perfect moment. You move higher up the roof until you reach the ridge, giving yourself something to support yourself against. You ready your cane, aim it at the tree man riding on top of the plant monster and wait.

The two Cures pull the plant monster's tendrils to the max and stop their feet down as they jerk the plant monster behind them. The girls come to a stop, having transferred their kinetic energy into the plant monster. At that moment, you see Curry Pan lose his footing and you extend your cane as hard and fast as you can.

0e027 No.50845

File: 1545273473756.png (507.18 KB, 640x480, 2 We have lift off.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>50844
>Sneak attack.

You cane hits him dead center and knocks the wind out of him as the plant monster is flung high into the air. The tree man goes flying as well, but your blow knocked him off of the plant and the two of them go flying in separate directions.

0e027 No.50846

File: 1545273514210.png (591.4 KB, 640x480, 3 These are hands, what ar….png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>50845
Cures Bloom and Egret stand frozen in place, their arms held out in front of them for a few seconds. Bloom is the first to act, looking at her own hands. Mai does the same and is the first to find words, "Wow."

You stand up on the ridge of the roof, one foot on each slope and loudly announce your presence. "Good job girls, and thank you for the opening."

The girls look at you, but before they can say anyone, another voice shouts, "Hurry and go after them, chopi."

"You have to defeat the Uzaina to get the Miracle Drop, lapi."

"But how?" Bloom asks.

"This time, focus your consciousness into your legs and jump after it, lapi."

Egret looks up and you and asks, "Tuxedo Kamen, are also going?"


>"No, I think you girls can handle it, especially with the two of them separated."

>"I'll see if I can follow you."
>"No, I should go after that tree man."
>"I think I'd have to hang onto you two while you jump to do that."
>Write-in. [What?]

d30e7 No.50848

>>50846
I'm admittedly not a big fan of going off and confronting Wood Man without any backup, but at the same time, it's kind of exactly the scenario we just set ourselves up for. Options 1 and 3, "No, I think you girls can handle it now that they're separated. I'll go after that tree man."

727ec No.50852

>>50848
Agreed. Confidence boost stage two.

c51e4 No.50853

>>50845
Sweet, a new vote before bed. [rubs bleary eyes and cracks knuckles] Right then.

Write-in option: Option two, but phrase it as "We have a perfect chance to divide and conquer; I trust you both to handle your adversary while I seek out his accomplice." A dramatic and magnificent cape flare is optional, but it would look good and bring up their admiration by +3, I believe.

3e8d3 No.50854

>>50853
I think you might have a typo. Option 2 is to try to follow them using your own means of propulsion and help them fight the uzina if you make it. Option 3 is to split up and pursue Karehann while the Cures take care of the uzaina.

b4812 No.50855

>>50854
Modified version of Femanon's thing then, using option 3.

c51e4 No.50868

>>50854
You're right, my bad. My write-in stands, but as a modification of option THREE.

040f7 No.50893

File: 1545360259541.png (620.84 KB, 640x480, Rockets ready.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

"No, I trust you girls to handle your adversary now that they're separated. I'll seek out his accomplice." You throw your right hand out to dramatically flare your cape and you jump down to the back garden.

The two Cures look at each other and nod. They plant their feet forward as if they're lunging and focus. Their legs start glowing and Bloom comments, "T-This time it's our legs…"

"Jump there in one go, lapi!"

"Here goes!" The two girls clasp hands. Streams of magic particles are coming out of their legs, almost like clouds forming near the bleeder valves of a cryogenically cooled rocket boosters.

040f7 No.50894

File: 1545360292966.png (646.78 KB, 640x480, and Jump!.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>50893
With a slight nod, they signal that they're ready. They run across the garden, gaining speed. Then, with a hop, a skip, and a magical explosion powered jump, they're launched into the air, roughly following the same course as the uzaina that they had thrown earlier.

With them gone, you have to decide how to pursue the Tree man.


>Try to copy the girls and magic overload your legs.

>Throw your cane and jump on it to ride it like Mercenary Tao.
>Use your cane to launch yourself.
>Launch yourself with the cane while overloading your legs.
>Stick to the safer method of travel, by ground.
>Write-in. [What?]

0d6ca No.50895

>>50894
We need to make up some ground before Wood Man gets away, and we might as well learn how to manage our magic to boost speed. Not to mention we'll have a lot of girls to see across the city. A speedy rouge is a good rouge. Option 1.

d30e7 No.50896

>>50894
I'll try and put together a good idea here when I have time to think it over in the next day or so, but I'm a bit reluctant to experiment with the idea of trying to give ourselves a Speed Booster or Space Jump just out of the blue without also figuring out the extra parts of said powers, namely how to not crash into shit at high speed or go splat from leaping thirty stories on the first go. Just throwing that part out there for the group.

…Also, I fucking love the idea of us going full Tao with the cane, but at no point during this season would we be able to just blindly pull off something a Dragonball/DBZ character could do without also having done the same kind of training montage they do, sadly.

fd098 No.50914

>>50894
Option five. Time's of the essence and we can't risk hurting ourselves.

0d6ca No.50949

Since I've been watching My Hero Academia lately, I'm suddenly reminded of Deku and how things went for him at first, enhancing his body with his power…

Doesn't change my vote though.

4fea5 No.50969

>>50894
I'm a bit hesitant to use the term "overloading" to describe what we should do next. Also, we've tried using magic to enhance our senses before, and I remember it pretty much always failing, except for channeling it through our hands for diagnosis and healing.
Channeling it through our STUFF, on the other hand, seems to be very effective.
So I vote for trying to pole-vault with the Compliant Rod.

4fea5 No.50970

>>50969
Er, metaphorically anyway. Use the cane to enhance our jump somehow.

d30e7 No.50972

>>50969
Yeah, the phrase "overloading" is exactly what I think would lead to >>50949, since Shadow made the Deku reference for me. I'm gonna go with Limits with either trying to pole-vault or potentially just angle the cane the right way and fire the extension backwards to launch us like a piston shot.

Though, that second idea re-introduces the issue of how we'd handle the landing, so…

fd098 No.50973

>>50972
Canonically, Tuxie never seems to have a problem with landings.

d30e7 No.50975

>>50973
We nearly broke our legs jumping off a ferris wheel on our first night on the job, so until we can confirm we've leveled up enough to not take fall damage or otherwise have a way to mitigate it, I'm going to always keep it in mind.

fc3d6 No.50986

>>50894
>Stick to the safer method of travel, by ground.
As much as I'd find it entertaining to see us launch ourselves and faceplant in front of the enemy, I'm going to stick with the safer option.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know when archive.org is going to fix their captures for Thread 3? It's missing like half the thread, and all the later captures from 2018 just redirect to an incomplete capture from December '17.

fc3d6 No.50987


3e8d3 No.51073

Copy the girls
>>50895

Stick to the ground
>>50914
>>50986

Pole Vault or piston shot with the cane
>>50969
>>50972


Running and using the cane to propel yourself up are in a tie right now. I need more votes.

727ec No.51081

>>51073
Cane it. I wanna see us on someone's Epic Fail youtube channel when we faceplant.

d30e7 No.51087

>>51081
It's still a much better experiment to try than rocket jumping with our feet as the rocket.

…Though I'm going to specifically add a detail that we pay attention to our landing and meet halfway in the process. If we don't get too far with this idea or it doesn't work as well as we're hoping, I say we abort out as gracefully as we can (read: action roll rather than faceplant) and go for just running the rest of the way.

4fea5 No.51110

>>51087
Sure, I'm willing to add that compromise to my vote.

3e8d3 No.51114

File: 1545814880408.jpg (27.1 KB, 813x661, Pole Vault.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

You're not sure if you quite have the magical ability or control to copy the sort of magically powered take-off that Cure Bloom and Cure Egret performed. However, you do have a magically extending cane that you can repurpose to perform something that's a cross between a pole vault and a piston shot. You take note of the direction that Curry Pan went flying and find a nice notch in the ground where you can plant your cane. It's not as flexible as a pole vault pole, so you can't store your kinetic energy in the flex of the pole, and you need to be careful to not try to bend your cane in such a way.

You back up to give yourself as much runway as you can. Taking a breath, you charge ahead, plant your cane, and as soon as you pass the point that your cane is vertical, you push your magic into the cane. Your momentum carries you forward, lowering the angle of your cane, and your little maneuver launches you up and forward. You give a whoop of joy at the fact that this crazy idea worked. You're pitching forward, but your cape serves as a drogue, and you straighten out after a half-turn, flying feet first.

While flying, you realize you should consider what you're going to do for a landing.
>Trap defused


How are you going to land?
>Write-in. [What?]

b4812 No.51116

>>51114
Well, we already know we can infuse our cape with magic energy to harden it… can we extend that method to use the cape to glide down Batman style?

d30e7 No.51123

>>51114
At some point, we legit need to figure out how Nanoha does Flier Fin and replicate it.

>>51116
I'm all for trying the Batman option, though I'm also going to add in the safety net that, whatever we go with, if it should fail and we take the fall, we use our previously unlocked Pinpoint Barrier power on ourselves on whatever bodypart we hit the ground with. Might as well try and get used to using that.

fd996 No.51130

>>51114
I never realized how similar the Batman option was to the Magic Kaito option until now. Cool.

But I'm not sure that idea would necessarily occur to Tuxie unless he reads one or the other, and he has to think fast. Try to use the cape as a parachute and use Blue's idea to magically cushion whichever body part might land first. Hopefully at the very least we'll avoid a "feet-ass-head" landing, as described by a distant relative-by-remarriage.

[hits "New Reply" and goes to get more coffee]

0d6ca No.51138

>>51114
'Trap defused'. Haven't seen that in a while. I had better be more careful with my votes…

>>51123
Once again, Blue's got the best idea. I'm down with this.

3e8d3 No.52306

File: 1548226758156.jpg (51.18 KB, 832x869, tuxedo_kamen_by_tiberan.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

The sound of your cape flapping the wind gives you a crazy idea. You might just be able to turn your cape into something like a wing suit. It's a bit of a pain to reach behind you and grab your cap, but you manage it. Pitching forward to be at a proper gliding angle, you throw your arms our while holding your cape and push your magic into it.

You feel yourself have some control over your fall. It's not a perfect glide, but it's close enough. Gliding head-first instead of feet first like earlier, you're able to spot the tree man right before he lands. Some quick estimates say that you'll land only about halfway between him and the bakery. Additionally, although you have control of your fall and you're still falling too quickly for a gentle landing. Fortunately, you have an additional idea. You have your pinpoint barrier, and you ready your magical energy to use it.

When you're close to the ground, you flare your cape to slow down as much as you can, drop your legs, and create a pinpoint barrier in your feet. Your knees buckle from the impact, but much of the force has been absorbed by the barrier. You fall to your knees before coming to a full stop, somewhat surprised that you pulled this off without killing yourself, or even hurting yourself.

You've landed in a quiet neighborhood, there's a car ahead of you, but it's moving away from you, so you probably haven't been seen. You double check that you are in fact fine, then you try to get a feel for you magic reserves. The use of your magic for the jump, glide, and landing pulled a lot out of you. You try to get a feel for how much. Still not too sure how to fully sense your own magical reserves, you can only get a rough idea. You feel you've burned a quarter or so of your total magical power on this jump. You assume a second one will require the same amount.


What do you do?
>Leap again.
>Leap to the girls instead [This will need a full leap, plus another, smaller, one afterwards]
>Pursue on foot.
>Write-in [what?]

b4812 No.52308

>>52306
That definitely took a big bite out of our magic reserves, so I'm hesitant to immediately jump again.

On the other hand fate favors the bold and we're still over half of our power so I'm going with jumping again. Who knows, maybe we'll run into Sakura mid-flight and be able to hitch a ride.

d30e7 No.52316

>>52306
Well, at least we didn't get hurt.

I'm gonna think on this one for a bit. Catching up to Wood Man with only half magic isn't much better of a proposition than losing him entirely.

0729b No.52329

>>52306
Pursue on foot. We're in a time crunch, I think.

0d6ca No.52334

I'm starting to wonder if we should have stayed with the girls.

In any case, on foot. We'll need the rest of our power for the fight ahead. Or rather, I tend to be the cautious sort.

d30e7 No.52345

>>52334
I think Moe straight up admitted we're off the rails at this point, so it probably would've been the better option from an "I have an idea what we're doing" standpoint.

I'm gonna throw in with going on foot, but I want to throw in an extra for us to try LIGHTLY pushing magic into our legs to see if it gives us some extra speed. All we need is a track runner boost, not to turn into Tuxedo The Hedgehog (Original Character DO NOT STEAL) and more importantly, we don't want to waste too much more MP here before what will inevitably end up in a fight.

4fea5 No.52369

>>51123
>how Nanoha does Flier Fin
An absolute metric ton of bullshit math that would probably solve all of Earth's problems if we figured it out.

>>52345
I like this idea. We need to start getting a sense of control and pacing if we're ever going to build up our reserves. I will vote for this.

d30e7 No.52373

>>52369
>bullshit math

True. Well, if it comes down to it, I'm not above the idea of us making friends with the TSAB for exactly long enough to steal a Device. I'll add it to my long game plans.

3e8d3 No.52721

File: 1549516990993.png (540.94 KB, 640x480, Bookstore.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

As elated as you are about your successful magic boosted pole vaulting tecnique, it does burn a lot of magic. It's not something you can afford to spend right now. Keeping the general location of the tree man in mind, you set out on foot. It's not as fast as your previous glide, but you run at a sprint, and use your healing ability to constantly restore your muscles, allowing you to maintain that pace indefinitely.

You burst out of the residential neighborhood and into a rather quiet shopping district. The few people that are out and about give you strange looks, but quickly move out of your way.

3e8d3 No.52722

File: 1549517041612.png (594.52 KB, 640x480, Hangry.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>52721
You run down the street, but don't see any sign of the tree man. A shriek behind you grabs your attention and you look behind you. You drop to the ground, barely avoiding being hit by a swarm of angry flying books.

3e8d3 No.52723

File: 1549517078513.png (544.28 KB, 640x480, Uzaina.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>52722
They pass by over head and loop around you, returning to their source. Curry-pan stands there, and the books circle near him forming a whirlwind. The books fuse and form a giant book monster, "UZAIIIINAAAAA!!" The tree man is standing next to it and shouts, "Your meddling ends here. Prepare yourself!"

You get into a ready stance to prepare to fight, but out in the open, your at a marked disadvantage.


What do you do?
>Attack [Rose, cane, fisticuffs?]
>Ask a question [what?]
>Taunt [how?]
>Flee for cover
>Write-in [what?]

cbff9 No.52728

>>52723
[sleepily eyes the options] Find some cover. With luck, we can stall long enough to get even a minor magic recharge.

d30e7 No.52740

>>52723
I have some ideas, but I don't have time to write it out here. I'll be in with it later.

0d6ca No.52748

>>52723
I know whatever I come up with will pale to Blue's plans, but I don't try, I won't grow.

We're a rouge, so we need some hit and run tactics. Find something to hide behind before throwing a rose the first time we get a target. If the books get too close and start to swarm us, we'll need to use our cane to swat them away. And with any luck, another pair of girls will show up soon.

d30e7 No.52801

>>52748
>[if] I don't try, I won't grow.

That's the spirit. Worst possible thing that happens is I give you a good explanation for why that idea wouldn't work. Besides, honestly, as much as we make the jokes about me having the best ideas and whatnot, that's usually more long-term and relationship related stuff. My combat planning kind of blows.

As it currently stands, we don't have a lot of good damage options to work with, and now that I think about it, we've never directly attacked a PreCure MotW before. We usually leave those to the girls. If a Youma is the equivalent of an enemy Mobile Suit, these things are more like Mazinger or Getter enemies. Which… means we're probably even more in trouble than I originally thought, now that I put it like that. Oh well!

Cover is an incredibly good idea, however, something tells me Plant Man isn't in the mood to dick around with us and any sort of cover we go for is only good for the time it takes for either the monster to crash through it or for him to flank us. And I'm not exactly keen on our chances to solo a regenerating book monster with just a cane and roses. This is one of those times where I seriously lament our lack of real stopping power. Tuxedo la Smoking Bomber would pretty much be perfect for this situation, but unless we get some serious Plot Hax kicking in here in a life or death situation… then again…

Okay, I have an idea. If it doesn't work, no big loss since it's an aside plan on top of what I was going to do, but if it does work, it solves a LOT of problems for us in the future.

Running for cover is smart. Running for cover is exactly what he expect us to do. So let's not run for cover just yet. We need to stall first and foremost, and what do villains love to do? Banter. So let's banter… or in this case, put that Charisma stat to work.

Step one, relax our stance, at least visibly. If at any point combat starts, then yes, we want to fucking book it for cover and go from there, pun semi-intended. Until then, don't adopt an aggressive position. Instead, take the time to give the area a fast glance, see what our options are for cover should we need to use it.

Step two, roll for Bluff and hope talking is a free action here. He knows we've whacked the fuck out of him a couple times, and that we're allied with at least one or both groups of PreCures, so hoping to convince him we're actually on his side somehow isn't going to work. However, we can still get him talking. "Not quite the way I was hoping to get you aside, but I suppose I'll take what I can get. So, am I to assume you're also after the Garden of Light?"

Now, with any luck, this question should throw him off his game a little bit and get him talking, because theoretically he should have no fucking clue what we're talking about. Sure, Jadeite and Poisony were working together and thus might've shared a little knowledge with one another, but somehow I doubt that trend has caught on just yet. Comparatively speaking, Dark Fall and Dotsuku Zone commanders mostly just seem to follow the strategy of "Attack the PreCures" rather than hatching plots and schemes like the Dark Generals are known for, but then again, killing the Senshi isn't the Dark Kingdom's endgoal to begin with like with the PreCure villains.

Anyway, so Steps 1-2 are stall for time and plan for where to go once that stops working, so now we're on to Step 3…

We're already a Thief class. Now let's try for Mimic.

This idea is INCREDIBLY situational and has a REALLY low chance of success, and therefore I want to give it a shot. So Step Three is to start trying to gather magic up into our free hand for an attack. We've seen Black and White combine their power into the Marble Screw, and more importantly, we've seen Nanoha just fucking blow shit away with Divine Buster. So, quietly, hopefully in a way that Karehan won't notice while we're talking, we should start focusing our magic into our free hand and see if it can build up to that same sort of level. If it DOES start to build up in the way we want it to, then start channeling magic into it until we get down to about 25% power. I'm hoping we didn't burn too much on the healing sprint on our way here, but we should definitely leave enough in reserve to not fully drain ourselves. If it does allow us to charge it up like that, then when shit inevitably kicks off, I want us to fucking aim at that Uzaina and pull the meta-spiritual trigger in its giant ugly butt-chinned face. If this somehow works, it's either a substitute for or a brute force awakening of the Smoking Bomber, and I'm a goddamn genius for thinking of it. If not, eh, it was worth a try. If we can gather up the power but can't fire it off, but it's, y'know, still powering up our hand? Leap towards the Uzaina and hit it with a fucking Texas Smash like we're goddamn All Might. Regardless of ANY outcome of either of these attacks, should they be successful in the sense of us being able to pull it off? We SHOULD have enough time in the aftermath to get the fuck to cover while the Uzaina is hurt and Karehan's jaw is on the ground. If it actually KILLS the damn thing, though? I imagine Wood Man won't want to keep fighting at that point.

As I said though, talking to stall and getting ready to dive for cover are the parts I expect to work. Bullshitting an attack out of goddamn nowhere would be a wonderful bonus.

4fea5 No.52809

>>52801
I am quite all right with Plan Madlad, except the blowback might hurt our hand.
…Hopefully not, because I want to try it anyway.

d30e7 No.52813

>>52809
It's a risk we pretty much have to take at this point. Besides, that's part of why I want to hold back some of our reserves, just in case my All Might reference turns into a Deku one and we end up fucking ourselves up and need to heal.

0d6ca No.52814

It occurs to me that in our attempts to allow our pokemon team of magic girls to level up their abilities, we have somewhat neglected our own abilities. Perhaps we should join in combat more often. But right now, Blue's got a plan, though I also doubt our chances of pulling off a one-hand kamehameha. But I don't have any better plans, so risk it for the biscuit!

And BTW, more MHA references are always good, I was seriously surprised how good that show is.

b4812 No.52816

>>52801
>>52809
>>52814
Well, Blue's plan does have some weight in canon, We'd basically be trying to unleash Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber before he gets taught the attack by his future self during the Black Moon arc.

I love this plan! I'm excited to be a part of it! Let's do it!

0d6ca No.52843

>>52816
And the only thing better than random anime references are random Ghostbuster references. XD

8b618 No.52908

>>52843
"Who you gonna call? Someone else."

0d6ca No.52926

>>52908
I said 'GhostBusters', not 'Casper'. XD

d30e7 No.52932

>>52926
He didn't even bother shaving for the cameo!

8b618 No.52933

>>52926
That was an actual "Ghostbuster" actor in "Casper", though. :-)

c9bc8 No.52947

>>52801
>Garden of Light
Blue: Need to interrupt you. The phrase "Garden of Light" hasn't been used anywhere in the quest. You'll have to rephrase that.

d30e7 No.52948

>>52947
>The phrase "Garden of Light hasn't been used anywhere

OBJECTION!!! Play the tape!



You hear a conversation behind you, so you slow down to listen in.

"The Garden of Fountains is under attack, mepo?"

"That's right, lapi."

"But with the heroes from the Garden of Light to help us. We're sure to save the Garden of Fountains, choppi."

"We'll try to help, but the Garden of Light is also under attack, mipo."

Both the orange-haired and ginger-haired girls yell in unison, "I don't understand any of that!"

Cure White starts giggling at the the antics of the two girls and gets her purple-haired counterpart's attention, "I'm Cure White, and that's my partner, Cure Black."



So as you can see, we did in fact hear both it and Garden of Fountains during the last episode, shortly after meeting the Splash Star girls. We didn't necessarily see which mascots were talking about which one was which at the time, but we can attribute both of them to the PreCures and therefore make this comment. And while we didn't see which mascot said what, we've also heard Mepple and Mipple talk before, so we know they've the mepo/mipo verbal tic. So we can easily spin enough of a line of bullshit to work with, here, and "confuse" Karehan for working for a different villain crew within acceptable reason.

3e8d3 No.52959

>>52948
OK. Somehow I missed that while doublechecking the quest logs.

0d6ca No.52980

>>52948
Excellent lawyering sir! But next time remember to slam your hands on your desk. XD

3e8d3 No.53000

>>52959
And I figured how I missed it. I had "Match Case" checked when I was searching.

3e8d3 No.53825

File: 1551894572335-0.png (408.66 KB, 640x480, 1 Tentacles.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

File: 1551894572335-1.png (433.97 KB, 640x480, 2 Spitwad.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>53000
You straighten up a little and relax from your fighting stance. Getting your heartbeat under control you let out a crooked smile, "Not quite the way I was hoping to get you aside, but I suppose I'll take what I can get. So, am I to assume you're also after the Garden of Light?"

"Uzainaaaaaaa!" Curry-pan makes a motion with his hand, and the book monster calms down for a while. Curiously, the motion wasn't in the book monster's line of sight. The control link must be telepathic or something similar. "The Garden of Light doesn't interest me. How about you tell me where the Fountain of the Sun is."

You've seen the PreCures and Nanoha shoot blasts of magic energy at their opponents. Nanoha might have to use her staff, but the PreCures are able to shoot it out of their hands. It's a long shot, but you start gathering energy in your left hand. Hopefully, you'll figure out how to safely release it.

You make a show of thinking about it for a bit, "I guess I can get you that information. It's gonna cost you though. I need a hand taking care of a troublesome individual."

Karehann growls, "You'll tell me the location of the Fountain of the Sun, now!"

You raise your hands up, "All right, all right." You point at the monster with your left hand, "Just put that thing away so we can talk like civilized individuals." You think, "Shoot! Fire! Launch! Destroy it! Hand Laser! Kill the bad guy beam!" Nothing causes your built up energy to shoot at the book monster.

Karehann launches two tentacles at you, and wraps them around your torso and starts dragging you towards him. Fortunately, your arms and cape are free of his embrace. "Now!" The tree man yells at you.

This looks like your last chance before you're in serious trouble, so you're forced to make your move. You stop pulling against the tentacles pulling your forward and instead break into a run. The move is surprising enough that the tentacle connecting you tot he tree man goes slack while he tries to reel it in.


"Uzainaaaaa!" The book monster points one if its arms at you and starts throwing what looks like spit-wads at you. You grab your cape with your right hand and shield your front. The giant spit-wads hit your hardened cape and slow you down, but your get under the monster's firing arch shortly. You jump trying to punch the book monster between the eyes, but the tentacle line goes taut and you punch the monster in it's butt-chin with your left hand, hoping that the magic improves the power of your punch.

Your entire left arm past your forearm erupts in a fountain of pain, as if it was stabbed by ten thousand needles simultaneously. The impact causes a blinding flash of light that sears your retinas.


>Think fast

b4812 No.53834

>>53825
Right, first shield our eyes from the bright light, by trying to reinforce our mask by giving it a uv filter or enhancing our eyes to be able to withstsnd it, like we shpuld have done with those transformation sequences a while back.

Second we need to divert that energy so our arm doesn't explode. Ether try to vent it in some way or redirect it to some other part.

3e8d3 No.53837

File: 1551913654047.jpg (49.45 KB, 852x480, Explosion.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>53834
>QTE success

This is just as blinding as when Sailor Mercury transformed right in front of you, perhaps even more so. However, you decide to try reinforcing your eyes. It worked to allow you hear over loud noises, perhaps it will let you see through bright flashes.

>Ignore bangs upgraded to Ignore flashbangs.

>Class skill - Damsel in Distress: Ignore flashbangs: Use your magic reserves to undo the effects of painfully loud noises on your ears and bright lights on your vision. Cures pain, ringing, and blindness from flashes. If the loud noise is continuous, you'll still hear it, but you'll be able to focus on other sounds. If the light source is continuous, you'll still see it, but you'll be able to make out other details as well.

As soon as your healing magic starts flowing towards your eyes, you can start seeing details, no longer blinded by the bright flash. You look at your left arm, blue needles of magic are shooting out of your arm in every direction. You think of something to do to vent your magic and prevent anything bad from happening to your arm, then the shockwave hits you. Your ears pop from the sudden change in pressure and you're sent flying backwards.

>Think fast

18227 No.53838

>>53837
Okay, so didn't go as well as I hoped. We need a metaphorical trigger on that gun.

As for the QTE, reinforce our cape, then try and spin into a recovery roll. If we can't spin onto our feet, let's at least be ready to minimize the landing. We probably can't afford to be on the ground for long.

0d6ca No.53844

Should have stuck to the hit-and-run tactics. But, at least we're getting something out of it.

And how did you get here so fast, Blue? Are you Blue because you're Sonic? Wait… Midnight Blue…. Are you the Werehog?

18227 No.53847

>>53844
Those stages we're perfectly fine on the Wii version of the game!

b4812 No.53848

>>53837
>Heaven's Feel route flashbacks intensify
Is our origin Swords or something?
>>53838
As a modification of this, see if we can pull the energy from our arm into our cape instead of from our core.

3e8d3 No.53851

File: 1551937044291.png (453.39 KB, 640x480, Pretend it's actually very….png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>Call in a QTE, and then get pulled away from the computer for a few hours. Just my luck.





You don't have any time to looks where you're going. You reinforce your cape as hard as you can and hope it will protect you. A quick glance at the book monster shows that you've blown a massive chunk of it away, sending books flying.
>books scattered around like in pic related but the monster has a huge chunk blown out of it.

Your cape protects your back as you hit a tree. Your head whips back from the sudden impact and slams against the tree. Everything goes black.


The pain is unbearable. You have a splitting headache, your left arm feels wet and is in excruciating pain. You try opening your eyes, but they can't bring anything into focus. It's just a blurry green mess. Your ears are ringing like never before. The last thing you remember is fighting the book monster. Your fist was the epicenter of a magical explosion that did a lot of damage to both you and the monster. You try to will your body to heal itself. You push magic to your arm and head, invoking your healing magic. It takes the edge off, but you feel the darkness closing in around you. The ringing in your ears dies down, letting you distinguish sounds from around you. The last thing you hear is "… Lancer," and the the darkness envelops you once more.

[continued in a few hours.]

3eff9 No.53858

>>53851
[would wait with popcorn-munching anticipation, but it's time to go to sleep]
[Femanon waits with dream-filled anticipation instead]

3e8d3 No.53900

File: 1552023478064.jpg (128.8 KB, 855x642, bloody_clothes_by_neonhest.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

24 hours is a few, right?


You wake up face down in some bushes. Your head hurts far worse than usual when you wake up like this. You have no idea how you got here, wherever here is. At least you can remember your name, Chiba Mamoru. That's more than you can say about some of the other times you've woken up like this.

You roll to your left to get on your back and you yelp in pain as you put weight on your left arm. You quickly roll on your back to get the weight off your arm and cross your left arm over your chest. You apply pressure on your arm with your right hand, doing anything to get the pain to go away. You breathe deeply and try to think of anything other than the pain.

The left sleeve of your tuxedo jacket is crusty. You look down the sleeve and see your dress shirt is red with dried blood. That at least explains the pain, even if that only brings up the question of what happened to you.

You rest for a few more minutes, trying to get the pain to die down, and you consider what do. You're not sure if you need any medical attention, but some pain pills to dull the pain definitely won't hurt. However, it's getting late in the afternoon. You sit up and again take a few minutes for your head to stop hurting. There's a tree in front of you, so you scoot over and lean against it. You recognize the shopping district you're in, and how to get back to the Hikawa Shrine. It's getting late in the afternoon though. You probably still have time to grab some pain pills and make it to where the route 66 bus disappears at 6 o'clock. There's no way to get your arm checked out professionally and still make it. Even just taking off your jacket and dress shirt will be an exercise in patience.


What do you do?
>Swallow it up buttercup. Mysteries abound, so check on the disappearing bus, then worry about your injuries later.
>Step into a drug store along the way and get some ibuprofen so your arm doesn't hurt as much, the go to the spot where the buses disappear.
>You've got a little bit of privacy here, take your jacket and shirt off and see how bad your arm is. [You'll have to take the bus to make it in time.
>The disappearing bus might be pressing, but your own well-being is even more so. Go to a clinic and get it checked out. [End the day.]
>Just go home. This is too much excitement for one day. [End the day.]
>Write-in. [What?]


If you decide to go to the shrine, how do you get there?
>On foot.
>Bus. [Not the 66 bus.]

3eff9 No.53901

>>53900
Examine the arm. We might be too hurt to investigate anything, and going into a store while in such a sorry state would definitely get unwanted attention. (Unless said store is the flower shop. Those ladies _know_ stuff.)

b4812 No.53907

>>53901
Seconding this, let's make sure we don't need to go to a hospital or something first.

d30e7 No.53918

>>53900
Time, unfortunately, is not on our side at the moment, and at this point the arm's either completely broken or the muscles are shredded enough to be close enough to it. I wasn't as kidding about the Deku joke as I was hoping I was, unfortunately.

More than that, though, we need to get going, and more importantly, we need to not take a bus. Why? Well, if WE can see blood on our outfit, so can everyone else, and it's only a matter of rolling the dice to see who spots us first. If any of our girls, whether they recognize Mamoru or not, spot us looking like this, they're going to freak out and try and get us to a doctor and neither we nor they need that kind of distraction right now.

Option 2's almost a good idea for the painkiller, but it'll be exactly our luck that the same scenario happens. Therefore, going with the write-in option.

Mamoru's not feeling particularly observant because of the arm, but let's see if he can spot anything obvious in the immediate vicinity of where we woke up that might explain how he got here or if anyone came over here while we were out. Regardless of whether we find anything after a few minutes, let's go ahead and book it on foot to the shrine. If we do find something, pocket it for now but we can't afford to spend a year playing CSI on it.

0d6ca No.53951

>>53900
Welp! That could have gone better. I think we should refrain from experimenting with our magic when we're alone in a fight. Or when we're fighting at all. Whichever opportunity allows for.

Examine the arm. We'll still have time to make a decision. And our health will have to come before adventure and girls, even if I feel like we'll be permanently missing out on events.

Actually, now that I think of it, this rp is less like mahou shojou pokemon, and more like Persona. Time management, social links, and training our team for battle.

3e8d3 No.53955

>>53951
>now that I think of it, this rp is less like mahou shojou pokemon, and more like Persona

I've never actually played Persona, or read too much about it, so it's cool that you're getting those vibes from this quest.

4fea5 No.53957

I'm going to say option #2, and on foot.
Too tired to write my reasoning at the moment.

3e8d3 No.54020

File: 1552197668481.jpg (Spoiler Image, 246.21 KB, 1300x856, Puncture wounds.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

Warning! Spoilered image is real and shows puncture wounds. It's not too gorey, but you've been warned.



The mystery of the disappearing bus is important, but finding out what happened to your arm is more pressing. You take off your jacket. It takes a few minutes for you to figure out how to bend your arms in such a way that you're not straining your hurt arm too much, but you eventually manage. Your dress shirt is another matter. Since it's tighter than the jacket, it takes more effort for you to peel it off. When you peel it off of your forearm, you feel it ripping the scabs off your arm. You pull the shirt of the rest of the way off and you see you're bleeding from a few places where the scab was ripped off. However, your entire forearm is covered in a criss-crossing network of scabs. You can see your skin in the spaces between the scabs, so at least you know that your skin hasn't be completely ripped off. It's almost like a dog bit your arm countless times, but never actually ripped your flesh out.

Your arm certainly could be worse, but it could also certainly be better. In the worst case, this might have been caused by rusty metal, or by a mad animal. Tetanus and rabies are both high on your mind. Still, you don't think you could have been hurt this way by rusty metal, unless someone purposefully stabbed you, and a mad animal would have certainly torn your arm apart instead of leaving clean bite holes.

None of this explains what did happen to you though. You fish out a handkerchief from your inside jacket pocket and press it against your arm to stop the bleeding. There isn't much of a point putting the shirt back on. You'll just put the jacket on over your undershirt. The blood-stained white shirt is going to be trash anyway.


Anything you want to do before heading off to the shrine?
>Yes, write-in. [What?]
>No, grab a bus and go to the shrine.

d30e7 No.54042

>>54020
Quick glance around for anything else we missed, then bundle the shirt up and drop it in the nearest scrub. We don't need to be carrying it around and I don't want to be seen throwing it in a trash can.

0d6ca No.54049

>>54020
Well, it could have been much worse, but this is still a clear indicator that our magic is to remain in our body for the time being, and trying to shove it out Hadoken style will just mess us up.

TBH, I think it would be considered stranger if we're seen shoving our shirt into a bush, but I agree with disposing of the shirt, then getting on our way.

3eff9 No.54064

>>54020
Write-in: Bury the shirt under the bushes, since Japan seems to have a lack of public trash cans, then go on our way.

e1368 No.54313

File: 1552768681005.png (696.45 KB, 640x480, Spaced out girls.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

Only three votes, but oh well.



You'll probably be able to get the blood out of your jacket, but your dress shirt is a lost cause. You shove it under one of the bushes where you're hiding. Some unfortunate gardener is going to have the misfortune of dealing with it when he finds it. Slowly and carefully, you put your dress jacket back on, careful not to do anything to your scab-covered wounds.

By the time you're ready to stand up, quite a bit of time has passed. You're going to have to treat your wounds once you're home, but for now, you can try to suffer through the pain while you investigate the mystery of the disappearing buses.

You get up out of your hiding spot and walking at a sedate pace and head towards a bus stop to double check exactly where you are. The bus will get you close to the Hikawa shrine, and you should have a small buffer of time to find the place where you thought you saw the bus disappear.

_____________________________


The ride is uneventful, you're able to avoid any strange looks by sitting on the left side of the bus, so no one is able to get a good look at your bloody sleeve, at least any strange looks because of your arm. You get the usual curious onlookers trying to figure out why you're dressed in formal evening-wear in the afternoon. You get off at the stop nearest the shrine and walk the last few blocks.

There's already a handful of schoolgirls at the stop outside the shrine. They look spaced out, and you see that some of them are holding some kind of amulet.


You've got a few minutes remaining. What do you do?

>Head to the shrine, ask if that amulet is their love amulet

>Wait at the bus stop near the shrine. [Possibly snag an amulet from one of the girls, yes/no?]
>Wait at the next block further down so you've got a good view of the stop, but without being in any danger, hopefully.
>Head further down the line to where you think you saw the bus disappear.
>Write-in. [What?]

d30e7 No.54319

>>54313
Hmm. Going to the shrine or getting close are probably sucker bets, given how likely we are to get swept up in things as a bystander rather than someone actually doing things of value, but then again, us wanting to get too far ahead of the plot is how we got ourselves hurt to start with.

In the original episode, Usagi had to actually get on the bus to get taken into the alter-space where the fight happened, though Rei got there because Jadeite was being a dick and played his hand. Kamen's there in the original episode, but there's no real explanation of how. Presumably, he just did his thing and jumped in at the time the gateway was open, which… we can't really do as Mamoru.

That said, the original episode also involved at least one extra day of them staking out the bus/not getting on because Usagi's a crybaby about it, which I don't think we're going to have to worry about cause dammit we've got a schedule to keep up with.

Unless anyone's got any better ideas for the moment, I'm just going to do a quick write-in and see if we can recognize anyone else standing amongst the gaggle of schoolgirls. If any of the others are actually standing there waiting, that can give us an idea of what kind of backup we're likely to have if we just go for it.

b4812 No.54321

>>54313
Having trouble deciding between option 1 and 3.

dd928 No.54328

>>54319
>quick write-in and see if we can recognize anyone else standing amongst the gaggle of schoolgirls

No familiar faces.

d30e7 No.54331

>>54328
Hmm. And no signs of anyone coming?

If there's no one else on our team headed this way, we might not even want to get close on this go. It might be better to just catch the bus number and then go to the shrine and poke around a little more. We haven't actually seen Jadeite over there yet, ourselves.

dd928 No.54348

>>54331
Not currently.

87d7b No.54350

>>54313
Option three.

4fea5 No.54353

>>54331
Option 3, plus doing this.
Because options 1 and 2 are a bit much for Manoru right now, especially with a busted arm, Option 4 is useless, and if we took one of those amulets I guaran-freaking-tee that Mamoru would be instantly mind-whammied. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200, just warm up your best awkward/hilarious interpretations of overly literal commands because we'd be going straight to Brain Jail.

d30e7 No.54354

>>54353
Pretty much. I'm still burned we couldn't find a way to turn that tarot card into something useful and just ended up looking like an idiot. Smashing the camera in Poisony's face was still pretty awesome as an improv move, though.

Yeah, Option 3. We want to be close enough to see what details we can, but if the rest of Londo Bell isn't about to show up for this one, there's absolutely no reason to risk ourselves on it. It feels lousy to ignore this for now, but we'll save all of the bus victims in the end.

…Unless we _really_ want to derail Moe's shit by jumping on the bus now, as Mamoru. I can already imagine him sighing at the idea just before cackling at how bad we'd be getting our shit wrecked for it.

dd928 No.54356

>>54354
>…Unless we _really_ want to derail Moe's shit by jumping on the bus now, as Mamoru. I can already imagine him sighing at the idea just before cackling at how bad we'd be getting our shit wrecked for it.

Close. My thought process was chuckling at you guys thwarting my plans again, then cackling (quietly, so as to not wake anyone) because everyone here knows exactly where that bus is going and a good guess as to what's on the other side. Then I just mentally hit "Next Turn" a few times and watched as the rest of the world evolved in response to that action.

Ironically, that means that jumping on the bus would no longer derail the plot, since it's been branched out.

b4812 No.54359

>>54313
Following along with everyone and going option 3.

d30e7 No.54374

>>54356
I honestly don't know whether to be proud or annoyed that we've essentially made you start plotting out the stupid scenarios in which we've managed to actively fuck ourselves over and now you're clearly hoping we go for them.

0d6ca No.54382

>>54356
Not everyone knows where the bus is going. Some of us *cough*me*cough* haven't seen Sailor Moon. But it almost sounds like you're playing us like Civ. XD

>>54374
Hey, DMs have to plan for everything, right? XD Or at least be ready to improv anything.

Anyway, I vote for option 3 as well

dd928 No.54396

>>54382
>But it almost sounds like you're playing us like Civ. XD

Sort of. You guys have fog of war, I don't. I know where all the NPCs are and what they're doing (on twitter, and getting offending by things that aren't offensive, wait, no, I mean in this game). I run their AI script, then update the world.

dd928 No.54410

File: 1552892121080-0.png (676.73 KB, 640x480, 1 Two girls arrive.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

File: 1552892121080-1.png (672.3 KB, 640x480, 2 Demon bus.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>54396
The tag or amulet that some of the girls have is a clue, but it's not something you can let yourself be distracted with now. If you leave now, you won't see the disappearing bus. However, if the bus really is going to disappear, you don't want to be on it. Since it'd look weird for you to stand at the bus stop, but then not get on it when it arrives, it clearly makes sense for you to park yourself a short distance away.

You walk further down the street, cross the street to be on the same side of the road as the bus, then cross again to be on the opposite corner, further down the line. You pull out your flip phone and pretend to mess with it, but you're actually paying attention to the bus stop.

You're getting impatient, but it isn't time for the bus to be here yet, so it's completely irrational of you. You find yourself tapping your foot as you keep checking the time. The line of people waiting for the bus slowly grows.

5:57 Two familiar faces join the queue. Moonbunny and Ami. You didn't think about it too much when they were part of the larger group at the playing fields, but now that you see the two of them together, admittedly with Ami also carrying a black cat, you're a bit confused as to how the two of them managed to be friends. You have Usagi, the girl who got a 30% on an English test, and Ami, the literal poster child of the most prestigious cram school in Tokyo. They must have some shared experience that you're not aware of.

You start brainstorming. They were practicing something together as part of that group. It looked like running and agility drills from what you could see, nothing too informative. Still, Honoka, and her friend, Nagisa, definitely knew more about the strange things happening around you than they tried to let one. Could they have formed some sort of detective club? You chuckle at that, but that might just be something that a group of middle school girls would decide to do. Plus, Honoka and Nagisa did run off after that weird swarm of insects. Then again, there were those three elementary school age girls as well. Were they part of the club as well? Friends? Younger sisters that just had to tag along?

As humorous as that line of reasoning is, you have to be realistic, probably none of that is true. Honoka or Nagisa probably stumbled on something weird happening, but decided to keep quiet to protect someone. This little detective club idea of yours is probably wrong, and Ami and Usagi have no idea about the disappearing bus.



You were thinking about this long enough for the bus to show up. It'l be at the bus stop in just a few seconds. Do you warn the duo of the danger they're about to get into, or do you trust them to know what they're doing?

>Sprint over there and warn then.

>Leave them alone and observe.
>Write-in. [What?]

b4812 No.54411

>>54410
Unless Mid comes up with a wild and sufficiently entertaining idea, I'll go with option 1.

d30e7 No.54412

>>54411
No, nothing wild or entertaining, just having the episode on my computer and Usagi's crying still ringing in my ears from watching it two days ago.

In the episode proper, she wusses out on this go around and they have to come back the next day. Here, though… If any of the others show up to bolster their numbers, they might get on as a group… or if some of the interactions we've had with her have had an effect (read: that whole damn speech I wrote about her bettering herself, remember that?) she might suck it up and go for broke.

God, I wish Mamoru changed back to his usual ugly green jacket during the day. Even with the factor of "There's no way THAT GUY could be Tuxedo Kamen" and the obligatory illusion barrier that prevents someone from being figured out in their civilian form despite their transformed state literally having the same hair and nothing over their face to hide their identity, walking up to them wearing most of a tux and clearly injured (Ami will ABSOLUTELY notice, and probably so will Luna) is going to trigger some damn flags.

Write-in, let's go for middle ground. Start walking that way as if we're just going to pass by, but if more of the girls show up or Ami and Usagi look like they're about to get on, let's distract them. Mamoru doesn't know they're totally (kinda not, really) capable of dealing with the shit on that bus, and we've got a bit of precedent for warning off members of their little detective club (I really like that, let's fucking run with that one) from getting in over their heads. We can even use the mismatch of brains and bunny over there as an excuse to say something. After all, Mamoru shouldn't ever really want to pass up a chance to mess with his favorite odango-haired mark.

87d7b No.54427

>>54410
Write-in: Start meandering over just in case something happens, and be watchful in the meantime.

0d6ca No.54454

I'm not one for beating around the bush. Option 1. We'll probably learn that they already know about the problem, which is good for Mamoru to know that they're trying to engage such things. Anything add evidence to the 'humorous line of reasoning'.

dd928 No.54542

Someone needs to break the tie. Either Limits, Luc, or any ovenonymous that's reading (or any other named people on here).

727ec No.54544

>>54542
I like Blue's idea, let's go with that.

dd928 No.54560

File: 1553129060333.png (727.11 KB, 640x480, Scared of a bus.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

A pang of conscience tells you that you should warn them off, but not make too big of deal of it. The spaced out girls step on the bus first, slowly shuffle in. You mosey your way back towards the bus stop. You spend a little more time at the intersection than you'd like, but you don't want to make a scene and cross illegally.

By the time you're on their side of the intersection, you see the last few of the other girls stepping on the bus. You pick up your pace, hoping to get there in time. Ami is looking away from you at Usagi, clearly expecting something from her. Usagi doesn't move, so Ami gets behind her and pushed the blonde girl, saying, "Here, let's go."

Usagi cries out, "I don't wanna!"

"Hurry up." The bluenette nags, pushing her towards the door.

"No, I don't wanna!" She grabs the post with the bus schedules and cries, "I really don't wanna!"

"Usagi, don't be silly. Let's get on the bus. Come on, be brave now"

"I don't wanna. I'm scared!"

They clearly know something is up. That detective club idea might not be as farfetched as you first though. Still, it might not be the best for them to get on a bus that's going to disappear into who knows where.


What do you do?
>Just walk past them while their focus is on other things.
>Turn around and go back to where you were.
>Pass by and comment, "Probably not a good idea to get on a cursed bus."
>Get their attention and tease Usagi, "What, are you scared of getting on a bus?"
>Write-in. [What?]

727ec No.54562

>>54560
I like Option 3…. lets us stay anonymous and hide our injury if we keep walking quickly, while still probably delaying the encounter for another day.

87d7b No.54575

>>54560
No options look good for no reason I can explain, but hell if I can think of a write-in, so option three.
[grabs some stuffed animals and shuffles to bed to await the outcome]

d30e7 No.54578

>>54560
So, here's a slight issue. Option 3 is probably the "safe" bet to just pass by and snark and make the poor girl panic just a little more and not get on the bus, except that it would make little sense for someone who clearly knows at least one of these two girls to just walk on by without saying anything, especially since Usagi's sitting here losing her goddamn mind. Meanwhile, Option 4 is more in character for Mamoru as far as messing with Usagi goes, but it's also at least 60% likely that the ensuing exchange between the two of them would end with her getting on the bus just to spite us, which is a bad thing.

So, write-in. Approach like we were drawn more to the crying than anything else. "What in the world is with all the yelling?"

Before we inevitably get drawn into a conversation with Ami, also, make a side glance at the bus driver. She should be pulling off in a minute regardless of if we're getting on or not, but let's keep an eye on her just in case. As for the girls, we should probably try and keep it civil for a minute or two so that we stall them from getting on or worked up enough to get on. The driver should hopefully not be sticking around for long, especially if it looks like we're making a conversation. Once the bus is gone, THEN we can make fun of Usagi for freaking out about a stupid bus, because it's still Mamoru and Usagi in a scene together. And when she yells at us for being mean, we can point out that SHE was the one yelling at the top of her lungs while wrapped around a damn bus stop directory.

Though, that last part is assuming the bus doesn't suddenly fly off into a warp zone in broad daylight right in fucking front of us with no regard for witnesses. That might change the direction of a conversation pretty quickly, if that happens.

b4812 No.54589

>>54578
Yeah, this seems good.

727ec No.54614

>>54578
Oooh, I like it.
Changing my vote.

0d6ca No.54621

I'm going to vote for option 4. Girl needs some thicker skin.

4fea5 No.54628

>>54560
The problem that I have with Options 1 & 2 is that there's no reason to pick them or not pick them.
As for Option 3, did we actually meet the girls untransformed? If so, it's been a while, which is why I'm asking.
And Blue brought up a good alternative to option 4. So I think I'll go with that mountain of text.

d30e7 No.54630

>>54628
>Did we actually meet the girls untransformed?

Two encounters with Usagi that went to canon, that whole thing with Nagisa at the chanella store, we in character know Honoka, Saki and Mai this morning, and most importantly, we came across them all doing their little training thing the other day that got Sakura brained by a soccer ball and stepped in to check on her when that happened and then ran into Honoka and Nagisa in the forest just before all shit went down there, so we have actual context that yes, all these girls have been hanging out and investigating weird shit going on around town.

dd928 No.54842

File: 1553566973416-0.png (631.62 KB, 640x480, 1 Shocked Ami.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

File: 1553566973416-1.png (649.73 KB, 640x480, 2 Bus disappearing.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

File: 1553566973416-2.png (657.65 KB, 640x480, 3 Usagi Screaming.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

You continue walking towards the two girls and cat and say, "What in the world is with all the yelling? Oh, it's dumpling-head causing a scene." You glance at the bus driver who is staring at you unblinking.

Seemingly forgetting her earlier crying, but with tears still running down her cheeks, Usagi stands up and yells, "I'm not a dumpling head and what kind of idiot goes around wearing a tuxedo without a dress shirt!"

"Usagi! You shouldn't be mean to him." Ami chides her friend, "Sorry about her."

The bus driver away as Usagi sticks her tongue out at you.

You chuckle, "You really are a dumpling head if you're scared of getting a bus. Through all of your commotion, you missed your bus."

"Am NOT!"

"Even little kids aren't scared of getting on a bus, right Ami?"

"That's true." She replies cautiously, "But how do you know my name?"

"You were all over the posters for the Crystal Academy. You're somewhat of a famous prodigy."

"Oh. I guess that's…" Ami's mouth drops as she stares over your shoulder at something behind you.

You turn around, and where you expected to see the bus, you see two. One of them is on the road as you'd expect, the other has lifted off the ground and is flying into a portal. Both have the same marking on the back of the bus, route #66. You have no idea how to even process what's happening. You look at the other driver on the road and pedestrians on the side walk, but no one seems to be paying any attention to the bus flying in the sky and disappearing into a portal.

Usagi looks at where you and Ami are looking and shouts, "No way! No way!"

Some people are looking at the tree of you since you're making somewhat of a scene, but then carry about their business.


>Wh

>Wh
>Wha?

475ef No.54852

>>54842
Option three: Wha?

5d514 No.54858

>>54842
What was that about the bus flying off in broad daylight? Option three.

d30e7 No.54861

>>54842
Write-in: "…Uh?"

4fea5 No.54863

>>54842
Time to go for the hammy gusto.
My write-in is "N-N-N-NANDATTO?!"

727ec No.54866

>>54863
No no no, gotta go for the jojo reference.

Nani?!?!

d30ad No.54871

*Strains of Weird Al's "Another One Rides the Bus" in the distance*

b4812 No.54877

>>54842
Option 3: Wha?

0d6ca No.54898

>>54871
You sir, are a man of good taste!

0d6ca No.54899

Also: "Masaka! Nani sore?!"

d30e7 No.54905

>>54861
Thinking about it, I have to change my vote to the only response that makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMBFghFCIg

dd928 No.54947

File: 1553721233819.jpg (Spoiler Image, 81.77 KB, 838x839, Dio.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

Speaking of JoJo…

dd928 No.55052

File: 1553981395758.png (543.23 KB, 704x480, What's going on.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

If this was an anime, you're sure you'd be able to form some sort of overly dramatic reaction to the disappearing, and possibly duplicating bus. Instead, you struggle to form words, "Uh… Wha? What happened?"

Ami starts babbling, "A black hole? Fourth dimensional space? A hole in the magnetic field? What was that?"


You're the college educated young man here. You've got to have some kind of explanation for this…
>Right? [What?]
>lol no. [Do what instead?]

d30e7 No.55055

>>55052
Hahaha yeah no, the only explanation we could possibly have is "Magic" and yeah, Mamoru has no reason to buy into that.

Anyone got any good thoughts for what to do? I'm not able to sit and come up with something good at the moment.

c4f18 No.55057

>>55052
lol no: Suggest the phenomenon is dangerous and try to chivvy the girls away from it. I don't think it'll work, but it's worth a shot and shows Mamoru cares about their safety.

b4812 No.55058

>>55055
>>55052

Well he's had some experience with the old lady who hypnotized him with a tarot card and the tree guy, so my vote would be "Weird alien bullshit."

0d6ca No.55088

>>55057
I am down with this. Show them we care and level up them social links!

d30e7 No.55090

>>55058
Uh, excuse you sir, Poisony was not "old". She's just simply older than the rest of our other shipping options thank you yes mhm.

Anyway, now that I've had some time to think about it, I'm gonna agree with Fem. We can do more "investigation" on our own time or whatever, but the Mamoru priority should be getting the "civilians" away from the area before something happens to come back around on us.

dd928 No.55333

File: 1554614857381-0.png (1.02 MB, 1280x720, 1 ID Card.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

File: 1554614857381-1.png (1.31 MB, 1280x720, 2 Blushing in Silence.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

"I'm not sure what that was, but I'm pretty sure it's dangerous. It'd be best if you didn't take this bus. People have been saying that it's a cursed demon bus and…" You point to where the bus disappeared. "It looks like they're right."

You make eye contact with Usagi and with Ami, making sure they understood you. Both of them nod. Wait, did the cat just nod nod as well. No, you're just imagining things. Ami probably just bobbed a little while nodding and that made it appear that the cat moved out of the corner of your eye.

"I think the shock of the disappearing bus is getting to me. It looked like your cat was nodding." The cat looks away from you and rubs against Ami's cheek.

"That's silly. Cat's don't nod." Usagi counter. "Come on, Ami, let's go." She grabs Ami's free arm and drags her away.

Ami looks back at you then follows along with her blonde hair. You see her whisper something to Usagi who then looks back at you, but then looks back in the direction she was going when she sees you're still looking at them.

You wonder what that was about, but the thought does make you feel a little self conscious. You'd like to talk to Rei about how you blacked out again, but that may not be the best idea when your arm is wounded and you're clothes are in disarray.

Instead, you decide to speak with her tomorrow, and head home for tonight. You've only heard rumors of this bus disappearing, so you feel safe taking another bus home.

You clean and disinfect your left forearm, wondering what could have caused such a strange wound pattern, and so deep too. You wrap some gauze around it, take some pain medicine and catch up as best you can on homework. Once it's late, you turn in for the night.


In the morning, you wake up refreshed. It's always a nice feeling when you wake up in your own bed for once. Your day is rather uneventful. KO University has class again today, but with all the disruptions, everyone has been granted an extension on their assignments. Helpful, but you were more or less done with everything anyway. Between professors having been caught unprepared, and lots of students still out from the effects of the tree incident, the work load is very low.

After classes are out, you decide to make good on your decision to meet up with Rei again, and take the bus to Sendai Hill. You close your eyes, and almost doze off at the back of the bus. Perhaps you can lock down a date for your date with the shrine maiden. You'll want to figure out how to thank her grandfather for practically throwing her at you.


Some time later, you hear a voice next to you.

"How many cram schools does Ami-chan have to go to? She doesn't have to go at a time like this."

"That's OK. You can stay in touch with her with this communicator."

"This? Isn't it just a watch."

A cat starts meowing annoyingly and you open your eyes and see who's talking.

"Eh? What's wrong, Luna?" A certain blonde meatball-head asks.

"Why are you talking to yourself?"

"Ahhh! It's you again!"

"Stop screaming, Miss bun-head. We keep bumping into each other."

"Are you a high school student?"

You whip out your student ID card and show it to Usagi, "I'm a college student."

She reads it out, "Chiba Mamoru, First Year, KO University."

You put it away and the two of you sit there in silence for a few moments. Finally, Usagi breaks the silence, "So, what do you know about the Demon 6PM bus?"


What do you know about the 6PM bus?
>Just that there's supposedly a cursed bus. I didn't believe it until I saw it yesterday.
>There's been rumors that people are being kidnapped for ransom. The police have been quiet about it to not risk those people's lives. But with what happened yesterday, that's clearly not the case.
>It managed to disappear like that yesterday, but I don't think anyone but the three of us noticed.
>I thought I told you stay away from that bus. It's clearly dangerous.
>I know that you and your little detective club are investigating it.
>Write-in. [What?]

3400a No.55334

>>55333
Option three. Some honesty miiiight not hurt at this point.

b4812 No.55337

>>55334
Agreeing with Fem.

d30e7 No.55346

>>55334
>>55337
Same. We don't really have any sort of reason to not converse with her about it.

0d6ca No.55349

I'm also voting for option 3, but more in the hopes that pointing out that we're part of a select group that notices weird crap going on will point us in the right direction to eventually connect Mamoru and TK.

3400a No.55353

>>55349
Oh, good call.

d30e7 No.55355

>>55349
Not a bad angle to pursue, actually. We need to connect them eventually, though it would probably happen on its own sooner or later anyway. Having some control over it may help us out in the long run, though.

dd928 No.55592

File: 1555142581103.png (1.53 MB, 1280x720, Chatting.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

"Mostly just the rumors about it. Nothing specific. But did you notice that we were the only ones that noticed it disappear?" You answer.

"Not really, but Ami did. She told me that after we left."

You recall Usagi turning around to look at you the day before. That's probably what that was all about.

"There's been a lot of hypnotized people wandering around, so that could explain why the people one the sidewalk didn't notice anything, but people driving cars couldn't have been hypnotized, so there has to be something strange about it."

"Does that mean there's something special about you?"


How do you reply?

>Nothing really.

>I have these strange dreams.
>I have these strange dreams, and I was going to talk to the Shrine Maiden, Rei, about them.
>Don't you mean something special about us?
>Don't you mean something special about us? Or do you already know what's special about you and Ami?
>Write-in. [What?]

d30e7 No.55601

Hmm. I don't really like any of these, but I just woke up so I can't really think of a good write-in just yet. I can't see us being TOO open with Usagi, but I don't want to just dead end her line of thinking either, because awareness of canon is about all that's going to keep us from repeating it. I'll come back to this.

4fea5 No.55602

>>55592
Ooooh, this is going to be an interesting answer, no matter how we slice it. Let's unpack this a bit.
>Nothing really.
Probably the most boring of the options, and it doesn't necessarily mesh well with our stated goal of connecting Mamoru with the Tux. Still, though, might be the most realistic answer.
>I have these strange dreams.
Moe might have a response planned for this, but I actually think it would be less helpful than the previous option. It isn't realistic, Usagi can't really help with it…it serves no purpose but to exist, that I know of.
>I have these strange dreams, and I was going to talk to the Shrine Maiden, Rei, about them.
Now we're getting somewhere. This option sounds pretty much tailor-made to drag Rei into the plot where she belongs. Definitely an option that I would consider voting for, since it gives strong direction to the overall plot and a good way of getting us closer to the goals we want.
>Don't you mean something special about us?
Pretty forward of Mamoru to say that without knowing about Tuxing around, even considering he can see that the bus is being weird. Though if Usagi misinterprets that, she could think we're flirting with her and get flustered. That'd be cute. Another option to consider, but slightly less so.
>Don't you mean something special about us? Or do you already know what's special about you and Ami?
This one gets rid of the flirty angle, and replaces it with a slight confrontation that I think would actually make things worse at this point. Though seeing Usagi stammer along, trying desperately to use her Bluff untrained, would be funny. But it's not worth putting her in such a difficult situation until she knows she can trust both Mamoru and Tuxedo Kamen. I'm passing on this option because I don't like creating dilemmas.
Of the two options that I liked, I preferred the one that mentions Rei. But, I do think we need to try and make it flirty somehow. Take any opportunity to use our always-on swag to boost our relationships, that's what I say!
I'm not sure if directly combining options #3 and #4 would work, but maybe something like "Maybe there's something special about us?" *wait for Usagi to (somewhat erroneously but not really) pick out the subtext and get flustered* "I can only speak for myself, but I know I've been having strange dreams lately, and I was going to talk with Rei Hino about them." It dampens the impact of the flirting a bit, but it leaves Usagi wondering if *maybe* Mamoru meant it the *other way*, and that's almost as good. Getting her to think about the possibility of a relationship is the perfect way to attract someone as boy-crazy as she is.

0d6ca No.55603

>>55602
Personally, I kinda wonder if mentioning Rei would provoke a tsundere jealousy response, but I'm not expert. If Moe will allow it, I'm down for this combination of 3 and 4.

b4812 No.55609

>>55602
We could combine 4 & 3.

Say "Don't you mean something special about us", getting her all flustered then laugh and then tell her about our strange dreams and explain that we're planning on asking the Shrine Maiden about them.

d30e7 No.55613

>>55602
Honestly, this is about what I was thinking would be a good idea anyway, so let's go for it. 3-4 combo.

Though I will say that by this point, Mamoru's been around for at least three other incidents. The bugs in the forest the other day, the chanella store, and most importantly, when we broke free of the Devil card long enough wreck a camcorder across Poisony's jaw. Plus shit like him waking out in places, sometimes really badly fucking hurt, gives him a good reason to think shit's up with him.

ca5aa No.55622

>>55592
Option three, but adding "Maybe she would be able to help explain the odd events around here to you too?"

dd928 No.55761

File: 1555391707009.png (388.17 KB, 433x720, On the bus.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

"Don't you mean something special about us?" You counter.

"Eh?" She opens her eyes wide, "No, no. There's nothing special about…"

You chuckle a little as the blonde girl doesn't know how to react to your comment. She's pretty cute when she's just being a ditz instead of being aggressive. "I can only speak for myself, but I know I've been having strange dreams lately, and I was going to talk with Rei Hino about them."

"The shrine maiden?" She asks.

"That's the one. You know her?"

"I met her yesterday." Usagi replies, "She's so beautiful." The blonde girl gets this dreamy look on her face.

"Sounds like you like her."

"Mhm" She replies unthinkingly, then yells, "No I mean…" Without knowing what to say, she grabs her cat and hides behind her. The cat meows loudly in protest.

You try not to laugh too much at her antics, but a few chuckles get out anyway. You get up, "This is the stop for the shrine." You exit the bus, hearing Usagi scramble off of it behind you.


>Wait for her.

>Head up to the shrine.
>Write-in. [What?]

d30ad No.55765

>I HAVE THESE LUCID DREAMS
>WHERE I CAN'T MOVE
>I'VE BEEN THINKING OF YOU, MEATBALL-HEAD
Pay no heed, just the semi-annual, semi-relevant musical segue.

b4812 No.55766

>>55761
Eh, I'm willing to wait for her.

d30e7 No.55784

>>55761
Wait for her

fef2e No.55791

>>55761
Yeah, let's wait.

a3bf9 No.55806

Wait. Gotta build them social links.
…Although… I wonder why Moe gave us the option… If this were D&D I'd be checking for traps right now.

4fea5 No.55860

>>55761
Wait for her. She's getting off at our same stop, and getting ahead of her could lead to us walking right into Jadeite's trap.

dd928 No.56272

File: 1556338597442.png (1.53 MB, 1280x720, 3 HIDE.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>55761
Somehow, I forgot to include the picture of Usagi hiding under Luna in this post. Oops.

dd928 No.56276

File: 1556342683335.png (1.97 MB, 1280x720, Shrine conflict.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

You had a surprisingly pleasant conversation with Usagi, you may as well wait for her.

"Luna, why did Ami have to have cram school today?" Usagi complains to her cat as she steps off the bus. It's so weird how the girl keeps talking to her cat. You know she's just doing that to have something to say her thoughts out loud to, but it's still strange.

"Are you also heading up to the shrine?" You ask.

"Ahh!" Usagi jumps at the sound of your voice. "You're still here."

"I told you, I'm heading up to the shrine, and a little birdie told me you're here to investigate the bus again with Ami, and seeing as there's still plenty of time before 6, you're either going to go to the shrine, or to the shopping center over there. And I think you're heading up to see Rei as well, right?"

Usagi bites her lip and nods, "Mhm."

"Then let's be off." You head to the stairs of the shrine.

Usagi stands in place for a moment then runs to catch up to you. She asks, "Um, Mamoru, how do you know so much about the demon bus?"

You turn and look at her without breaking your pace. "I really don't. I heard some rumors about it, then came here to see if it's true. Everything else is just putting pieces together."

"Oh." She looks like she's mulling a thought over, but doesn't say anything after that.

The two of you reach the top of the stairs and you see three women in their thirties hassling Rei.

"I want you to predict Mii's location by using your spiritual powers. I beg of you."

"My powers aren't as powerful as you think. You should speak with the police."

"Her child is missing! Wy don't you help her!?"

"You caused her disappearance, didn't you!?"

Usagi runs from your side and yells out, "Hey hey hey! How can you accuse this beautiful girl of something like that!?"

The three woman turn around in surprise. Rei says, "Usagi?"

"She would never do such a thing!"

"Where have all the kids gone then?"

"Well… I wonder where they are too." She replies, the wind gone from her sails.

"Are you involved in this too!?"

"N… No. I'm not." Usagi stammers.


What do you do?
>Continue spectating, this is some grade A drama.
>Politely tell the women to leave and talk to the police.
>Rudely tell the women to leave and talk to the police.
>Sarcastically tell them that the bus flew into a portal that opened in the sky.
>Sincerely tell them that the bus flew into a portal that opened in the sky.
>Write-in. [What?]

b4812 No.56277

>>56276
Hmm
Start with Option 4 to draw their ire towards us and away from the girls, then sternly state to not throw out random accusations on Usagi or Rei when you zero proof and instead do something more productive like going to the police.

Open to criticism on this if anyone has a more polite way of phrasing it. in the mean time have some relevant art
https://i.imgur.com/in45UAO.jpg

4fea5 No.56279

>>56277
Hmm…no, this is actually a solid plan. I approve, and will back it up.

a3bf9 No.56289

>>56272
Okay, that's just cute. XD

>>56277
Instinct tells me this might not be the best move, but my deep distaste for people taking heat for things they didn't do drives me to agree with this idea.

d30e7 No.56291

>>56277
This is basically what I would've suggested, so let's go for it

dd928 No.56359

Thread #5: >>56352


[Last 50 Posts]
[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ b / c / d / f / o / q / r ] [ home ]