[ b / c / d / f / o / q / r ] [ home ]

/d/ - Drawn

Pen, Pencil, Tablet, Crayon, etc...
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]

File: 1556507706398.jpg (124.77 KB, 760x1051, You 5.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

6c229 No.56352

Time for thread 5.

Here's the old thread >>39082
Here's a pastebin of the story in the old thread.
https://pastebin.com/Y5kMEr7F

Dedicated chat thread to offload off-topic and OOC chatter: >>>/c/8853

I still haven't done any error checking on either of the first four threads. Once I do that, I'll also archive the old threads and add links to the pastebin. In the meantime, you can use archive.org
Thread 1: https://web.archive.org/web/20170612190855/http://pregchan.com/d/res/11128.html
Thread 2: https://web.archive.org/web/20170612183649/https://www.pregchan.com/d/res/24451.html#24451
Thread 3 (Archive.org doesn't have the last few bits of the thread, use the pastebin version of thread three for the end of the thread): https://web.archive.org/web/20171204013723/http://www.pregchan.com/d/res/28802.html
Thread 4: https://web.archive.org/web/20190416153907/https://pregchan.com/d/res/39082.html

Stat sheet as of the end of episode 4:
https://pastebin.com/6vz0AE7s

We're just past the halfway point of episode 5.

6c229 No.56354

>>56352
A quick infodump for those new to the game:

This is a quest, you vote on the actions of the main character, namely Chiba Mamoru, aka. Tuxedo Kamen. The two halves of his personality have not been united, and neither know about the other half.

I'm the QM, so I control all the other characters and the world around you.

The story is a massive crossover of Sailor Moon (mixing and matching between the manga/Crystal timeline, and the original anime), Futari wa PreCure, Futari wa PreCure Splash Star, CardCaptor Sakura, Lyrical Nanoha, and two more series that have not been revealed. One was blatantly hinted at and correctly guessed, and the other was also correctly guessed, even though everyone completely ignored the plot flag that I had set to hint about that series.

Read the pastebin!
https://pastebin.com/u/Moe_Overload

Ways to contact me if pregchan goes down again:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Questing_Moe
Gab: https://gab.com/Moe
Fiction.live: https://fiction.live/user/moe.overload
asstr (the comment form is broken, but my email is at the bottom of each chapter): https://www.asstr.org/~Moe_Overload/
f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/Tuxedo%20Kamen

6c229 No.56355

Comment to be deleted when this thread is full.

6c229 No.56357

File: 1556507807629.png (1.75 MB, 1280x720, Rei leaving.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

You march forward and caustically state, "The bus they were on decided to lift off and flew into a black hole and poof, vanished." You make a hand gesture as you say 'poof'.

The women are in a state of shock. One of them breaks the silence and chides you. "How can you joke about that when this woman has lost her daughter.

"Because you're being hysterical and accusing people without any proof. If her daughter is missing, go to the police, not to a fortune teller." You glare into the eyes of each of the three women in turn, then point to the stairs leading down to the street, "Now go."

Whether they've agreed with your logic, or just acquiesced to your forceful order, the three women leave.

Usagi fumes, "That's so mean of her. She's just like the woman that yelled at you yesterday."

"Since I was little, people looked at me coldly because I have mysterious powers. Why was I born with such powers? And now when I need them, I can't use them."

"Rei, I'll help you find Mii."

"Thank you, Usagi. But neither of you should be involved with me anymore. I'll only bring you misfortune." Rei turns around and walks back into the shrine.

"Wait!" You call out, but she enters the shrine and you can hear the door lock behind her.

"There's nothing we can do now." Usagi states sadly, and her cat seems to meow in agreement. She turns to leave.


What do you do?
>Stop Usagi and speak with her. [About what?]
>Knock on the shrine doors until Rei comes back out.
>Explore the outside of the shrine.
>Head out with Usagi.
>Find a position where you can stake out the bus without being seen.
>Write-in. [What?]

54b3d No.56362

>>56357
I think 2 might just piss Rei off. I remember that underneath the Shrine Maiden persona is a giant tsundere.

I'm thinking a combination of 4 and 1, but I can't think of what to talk to her about.

ae27c No.56375

>>56362
Me also, but we can just walk with her for now. Option 4.

82b27 No.56376

>>56357
Option 2 is just a good way to piss Rei off, yeah. It's pretty much the Usagi Move, which rarely goes over well with her.

Part of me really wants to look around, but we might as well see if we can talk with Usagi a little. I guess we can do Option 4, but I also have something suggest for talking about her: Ask her how her little group of friends are doing.

54b3d No.56380

>>56376
Yeah that seems like a good subject

957bd No.56415

>>56357
Okay, this could be my own issues with depression and empathy influencing me, especially since the bus episode is basically right around the corner, but I'm voting for option one:

Stop Usagi and say "Wait, we can't just leave. We know she didn't do anything wrong, and I really don't think she should be alone right now; not when she feels so vulnerable. We should at least tell her we don't believe she's bad luck, and we want to help."

Being an orphan, Mamoru knows loneliness and isolation, especially with so little memory of his past. This is what, in canon, made him so compassionate toward Chibi-Usa. And it won't hurt that Usagi and Luna will see how much we care in general.

54b3d No.56416

>>56415
Hmm, could work, but I'm not sure how Rei would respond.

ae27c No.56426

>>56415
>>56416
I also like this idea, but we also don't know if Rei will hear us through the door. Hm… I'll change my vote to this.

957bd No.56435

>>56426
Even if Rei can't hear, at least we tried before we have to move on, right? :-)

68a32 No.56571

Votes:
>>56376
Blue: Your add-on to Neal's original vote.

>>56415
>>56426
Fem and Shadow: Fem's vote.

>>56416
Neal: Are you voting for your original idea with Blue's add-on, or Fem's idea?

54b3d No.56577

>>56571
hmm

I was originally planning on sticking with my original idea but I think I'll switch to Fem's and shadow's idea so we don't have to deal with a tie breaker.

6c229 No.56580

File: 1557035120247.png (274.33 KB, 640x480, Rei.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>56577
"Wait, we can't just leave. We know she didn't do anything wrong, and I really don't think she should be alone right now; not when she feels so vulnerable. We should at least tell her we don't believe she's bad luck, and we want to help."

Usagi brightens up at the suggestion, "Yes!" She runs up to the door, cradling her cat in one arm, and pounds on the door, "Rei, Rei!"

You catch up with her and motion for her stop, "Rei, you don't have to come out if you don't want to, but neither of us believe you're bad luck, or that you're responsible for Mii's disappearance. We want to help."

You press your finger to your lips, telling Usagi to be really quiet. You press your ear against the door and listen closely. You can just barely make out breathing on the other side of the door. It's safe to say that Rei is right there.


How do you wrap all of this up in a nice bow?
>Write-in for massive relationship boost. [What?]

96bd4 No.56581

Hmm…what else do we know, or have we experienced, with Rei so far? Maybe mentioning something about her being dutiful or kind with her crows and explicitly tying that back to something like "No bad person would have such a good heart."
I don't know. Something like that.

54b3d No.56584

>>56581
We haven't had too many personal experiences with Rei yet, so there's not exactly a lot to work with here, but I do have an idea though it's a little rough.

>>56580
"When we first met and I purchased that fortune strip from you, you confided in me about how worried you were about the people disappearing. Your concern spoke volumes to me that day, and showed me what kind of person you are. A terrible person would have brushed off the disappearances but instead you've been tearing yourself up inside over them. Don't let one woman's paranoia break your spirit."

"Usagi and I are going to be investigating the bus stop soon and we could use your help. Your sixth sense might help us reveal what's truly going on down there. Besides, it'll be a chance to prove those assholes wrong and It'll feel good to be able to rub it in their faces that the person they were blaming was the one who rescued their kids."

4b6fd No.56593

>>56584
Yeah, I'm not going to think of something better than this. XD I support it.

54b3d No.56600

>>56593
Still wouldn't mind someone could help refine it though.

82b27 No.56613

>>56600
Give me a day or two.

c5d0d No.56649

>>56584
Nealend's the man with the plan this time. Let's go for it.

96bd4 No.56658

>>56584
Yeah, that's way better than what I had cooked up, but in my defense, I was really tired.

c5d0d No.56686

>>56658
We all have those days, dude. No worries about it, yeah?

82b27 No.56893

>>56584
Yeah, I haven't had much time to try and look at this game lately, and honestly there isn't a whole lot that I'd change with this. Looks good.

6c229 No.57069

File: 1557977886562.png (1.87 MB, 1280x720, Leaving the Shrine.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

"When we first met and I purchased that fortune strip from you, you confided in me about how worried you were about the people disappearing. Your concern spoke volumes to me that day, and showed me what kind of person you are. A terrible person would have brushed off the disappearances but instead you've been tearing yourself up inside over them. Don't let one woman's paranoia break your spirit."

"Usagi and I are going to be investigating the bus stop soon and we could use your help. Your sixth sense might help us reveal what's truly going on down there. Besides, it'll be a chance to prove those assholes wrong and It'll feel good to be able to rub it in their faces that the person they were blaming was the one who rescued their kids."

For a moment there's silence. You Usagi, fidgeting, the girl barely able to sit still without talking, and then a voice comes from the other side, "Thank you, but I have to go." You can make out the footsteps as she enters deeper into the shrine.

Did you succeed, did you fail? You don't know. "Let's go, Usagi. We did what we can. I hope it's enough."

You head down the shrine stairs with Usagi in tow. What do you talk about.


>You know, You're right. Rei is beautiful.

>I hope she can find the strength to pull through.
>Is that girl that got hit in the head by a soccer ball OK? Her name was Sakura, right?
>Did you and your friends organize something of a detective club? Whose idea was that?
>Write-ing [What?]

54b3d No.57071

>>57069
I vote for option 4.

1f596 No.57072

>>57069
Option three, I guess.

82b27 No.57088

>>57069
Combination 3-4 with a dash of write-in. "I noticed you and your friends the other day… training, I think? Is that girl who got hit by the soccer ball alright? Sakura, I believe her name was. She didn't have any obvious injuries when I looked her over, but things like head injuries don't always show signs right away. Still, you girls and your little detective club are pretty cute to watch. Whose idea was that, anyway?"

c3bc6 No.57109

Option 4 please. The safest option without hurting her pride, and getting us closer to being part of that 'detective group' which will get us closer to everyone. And hopefully to our memories.

6c229 No.57957

File: 1559716401191.jpg (209.89 KB, 1200x1805, kamen022.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

As you walk down the stairs with Usagi, you take off your jacket, throw it over your shoulder and ask, "Did you and your friends organize some sort of detective club?"

She looks at you puzzled, "Huh?"

"I noticed you and Ami were investigating the buses, and Honoka and Nagisa were caught up in some strange things at the Chanela store along with some others. The four of you were practicing something the other day at the field along with the three younger girls."

"Oh. It's, um, not really a detective club. That's quite the coincidence with that weird stuff happening." Usagi laughs awkwardly and scratches the back of her neck.

Luna meows loudly and interrupts Usagi's train of thought. "What is it Luna?" The cat meows and meows insistently until Usagi curls over Luna and rubs her vigorously.

The blonde girl jerks straight and exclaims, "The bus will be here soon!" She takes off, running down the stairs away from you.


What do you do?
>Run after her.
>Follow her, but keep your distance, and stay out of her sight.
>Write-in. [What?]

54b3d No.57959

>>57957
Unless someone has a clever write-in, gonna go with option 1.

82b27 No.57966

>>57959
Nah, I got nothing. Option 1.

12c59 No.57980

>>57957
Option one. If Usagi and Luna are doing the canonical plunge into danger, someone better be the backup.

47367 No.57988

>>57980
Amen. 1: After them!

6c229 No.58050

File: 1559967402289-0.png (1.18 MB, 960x720, 1 Puppy.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

File: 1559967402289-1.png (669.26 KB, 640x480, 2 Bus doors closing.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

File: 1559967402289-2.png (671.06 KB, 640x480, 3 Black Hole.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

You blink at her sudden sprint, giving her a few precious seconds of lead time. You run down the stairs after her, passing a girl with a cute puppy heading up to the shrine. Rounding the corner, you see Usagi and Luna just make it onto the bus and the doors close behind them.

The bus starts moving, and not long after. This time, you can see what happened with the bus yesterday. The bus splits in two. One bus stays on the road like normal, the other splits off and flies into the air. Looking closely, you can see that the one that's flying has people inside of it, and the one on the road is empty.

A portal appears in front of the flying bus and it flies into it disappearing like the one from yesterday. You look around. There's only a few people around, but no one seems to have noticed the bus. As if it were completely invisible to them.

You look around for a moment, wondering what to do, your thoughts are interrupted by a high pitched scream. You look behind you. It sounds like it came from the shrine.


>There has to be a clue to the buses here.

>Investigate the scream.
>Write-in. [What?]

12c59 No.58053

>>58050
Well, crap. Looks like the portal's closed now and we'll need our Usagi Tracker (TM) to activate when we're Tuxie in order to make our own way there. I guess option too: Investigate the scream, and if anything's happened to the puppy, we go John Wick on the perpetrator's arse.

6c229 No.58055

>>58053
>and if anything's happened to the puppy, we go John Wick on the perpetrator's arse.

*Evil laughter*

47367 No.58063

Dang it… Much as I hate to leave the buses for another day again, I can't ignore the more immediate concern. Option 2, electric boogaloo!

82b27 No.58064

>>58050
Nothing we can do about the bus as Mamoru, so back to the shrine. I'm sure we'll be able to pick back up on that in a bit.

54b3d No.58080

>>58050
>>58064
Yeah, Mamoru lacks the ability to rip open a portal in space and time so let's head back to the shrine. The girl and the dog might be in trouble and so might Rei.

96bd4 No.58106

Option 2, for reasons already mentioned. Also, I'm [concerned] about the whole Moe laughing evilly thing.
Hmm…I could've sworn the first Jewel Seed that Nanoha sealed was technically inside a dog, but we're already past that point. She's nearly figured out the Divine Buster.

6c229 No.58132

>>58106
> I'm [concerned] about the whole Moe laughing evilly thing.

*Cackles like a witch.*

54b3d No.58134

>>58132
>Madoka phobia intensifies.

6c229 No.58178

File: 1560295783840.png (687.47 KB, 640x480, 1 Psychedelic.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

There isn't anything here you can do. You don't know how to open portals to some other dimension or whatever else you might need to reach Usagi. And that scream is clearly more urgent. You sigh, seemingly just running back and forth constantly. You take off at a jog back towards the shrine.

You climb the stairs three at a time, but your head starts hurting as you do so. It's a dull ache, but you know what's about to happen. You try to hold it off. You have to reach the shrine and see if you can't help. It's so close, you use all of your willpower to stay awake.

Reaching a landing on the stairs, your vision is obscured by a psychedelic field of colors. A pair of eyes open in the center of your field of view and a female voice yells, "Make! Up!"

You feel yourself trip, the darkness enveloping you before you even hit the ground.

6c229 No.58179

File: 1560295829067-0.jpg (76.6 KB, 900x1200, 2a Yuuno.jpg) ImgOps Google iqdb

File: 1560295829067-1.png (1.06 MB, 960x720, 2b Barrier Jacket.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

File: 1560295829067-2.png (1.09 MB, 960x720, 2c Demon Dog.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

File: 1560295829067-3.png (1.03 MB, 960x720, 2d Protection.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>58178
"Tuxedo Kamen. Tuxedo Kamen. What happened? Are you alright?"

You open your eyes and come face to face with a ferret. You try to say something, but only a groan comes out.

"Are you hurt? What happened?"

You finally find your ability to speak. "I was fighting a book monster. I tried a new attack I couldn't fully control and caused a huge explosion. It hurt my arm pretty badly and knocked me out." You look to your left arm to see the tattered remains of your tuxedo and dress shirt's left arm sleeves, but you're surprised to find it intact. "Huh."

"What is it?"

You squeeze your left forearm, "It healed up." You sit up, and you're only slightly dizzy; even that quickly fades away. The stairs are unfamiliar to you. They don't look like they fit with the small row of shops that you were fighting near previously. "Where are we. What's happening."

"We're near the Hikawa Shrine." Yuuno answers, "We sensed another jewel seed activating. Nanoha went ahead."

You recall sensing something strange near the shrine a few days ago, but you never had a chance to investigate it. Could it have been the jewel seed? "Then let's go!" You proclaim as you get up.

"Wait, aren't you still injured?"

Before you can answer, you hear a robotic voice say, "Barrier Jacket." You and Yuuno both look further up the stairs, and you see Nanoha fly backwards, holding her staff in a blocking position in front of her.

The young magical girl lands sitting seiza style on the landing near you and Yuuno and breathes out a sigh, "That was close."

"Nanoha!" Yuuno shouts in concern.

"I'm OK." She reassures him.

You look up the stairs and see a black dog standing at the top of the shrine gate. "Watch out."

As if on queue, the dog jumps. You're about to roll out of the way, but you Nanoha yells, "Protection." You Yuuno, and Nanoha are enveloped in a ball of protective magic. You tense, but the dog jumps straight into the shield, and it holds.

Raising Heart states, "Protect condition: All Green."

The dog is wide open for a counterattack, but you hear a feminine scream from somewhere ahead of you.


>Take things one at a time. Focus on the dog, then move on to whatever else is the problem. [Battle strategy?]

>Nanoha and Yuuno can take care of the dog. There's a girl in trouble further up that you need to help.
>Write-in. [What?]

82b27 No.58183

>>58179
Hmm. I'm gonna say in this instance, we probably do need to let Nanoha handle this or at least keep the dog busy while we check out the other situation. I'm gonna say mostly Option 2, but write in to confirm with them first if they think they can handle things here for the moment, and if they can, we try to make a break for it to see what's going on up ahead. Also, we tell them that if things start to get dicey, see if they can break forward as well and regroup with us up ahead. While I do have faith in them to be able to handle most shit, I don't remember this dog from anywhere and I'm not about to just let Nanoha think she has to solo a fight even I'm not sure about.

62139 No.58193

>>58179
Let Nanoha handle the first problem. It'll be good for her self-confidence. Besides, she has Yuuno to help. Tuxie can handle the other problem.

47367 No.58194

Woo! Return of ferret-bro!

>>58183
I am down with this. Let her know that we can back her up, make sure she can handle it, then run for the scream that's still in trouble.

96bd4 No.58195

>>58179
Option 2, with the write-in from >>58183
Mostly because, even though we literally just heard the equivalent of "shields are at full power", it would still be nice to show Nanoha we care.
Also, I WAS RIGHT! This scene *is* from Episodes 1 and 2 of Nanoha!
But didn't we do her tree episode earlier (which is probably her Episode 5 or 6)?
Moe, this is getting suspicious…

6c229 No.58198

>>58195
Good recall.

This is actually the second half of episode 2. Episode 1 and the first half of two were fighting against the amorphous blob.

And the tree episode is actually just episode 3. The original Nanoha series is only 13 episodes. It goes by really quickly.

Don't forget that the tree episode also covered episode 15 of Sailor Moon, and we're just playing out episode 10 right now.

CCS has also been played out of order, not nearly as badly though, we've covered episodes 1 and 4-6.

PreCure we also jumped ahead and did episode 12.

Splash Star has episode 1, 2, and 5 covered. Although by forcing my hand with the book monster, you actually prevented Saki from developing a crush on Mai's older brother.


>>58134
Word of God, Madoka is not one of the remaining two series in this game.

>>58053
If Limits didn't make it clear, the demon dog is the cute puppy from earlier. That's why I was laughing. Will you go John Wick on the puppy to punish it for hurting the puppy?

54b3d No.58203

>>58179

Backing Blue's idea for going ahead but first clearing it with Nanoha

82b27 No.58209

>>58198
>Although by forcing my hand with the book monster, you actually prevented Saki from developing a crush on Mai's older brother.

I will take that as a fucking victory. One enemy rival removed from the board before it could even get started.

6c229 No.58316

File: 1560579850940-0.png (1.31 MB, 960x720, 1 Pink haired woman.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

File: 1560579850940-1.png (707.88 KB, 712x480, 2 Nagisa.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

File: 1560579850940-2.png (746.4 KB, 712x480, 3 Vine.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>58209
There's a girl in trouble. It's no good if everyone is stuck by the front gate and no one can help that girl. "Yuuno, Nanoha, can the two of you handle the dog?"

"Mhm."
"Of course."

"Then cover me. I'm going to see what that scream was."

The demon dog falls over and Nanoha lowers Protection. You take that as a sign and start running up the stairs towards the shrine.

The dog gives chase, but Yuuno yells, "Shoot Barret." You hear three shots fired, and the dog's yelping confirms Yuuno got at least one hit in. With the dog focusing on Yuuno and Nanoha, you quickly climb the stairs. Right on the main path is an unconscious pink-haired woman. You consider that she might have been the source of the scream, but there's some sort of a commotion further in the back of the shrine.

You leave her be and head deeper. There you find the source of the scream. There's a ginger-haired girl in a middle school uniform hanging upside down from a tree. Some sort of vines are wrapped around her legs. Her green plain skirt is flipped up, and you catch glimpses of her white panties between the vines. She's holding her lacrosse stick in one hand, and using the other to keep her blazer and blouse from riding down. Her bookbag is on the ground below her and her books are scattered around. "Nagisa!"

"Tuxedo Kamen?" She asks in surprise, turning to look at you. Her face suddenly has a worried expression, "Behind you!"

You turn around and you see something as thick as a branch but as flexible as a vine whipping towards you.


>Think fast.

54b3d No.58320

>>58316
Dodge to the side while throwing up a reinforced cape shield

96bd4 No.58326

>>58316
What Nealend said, but with the added intention of redirecting the momentum of the vine. So it would be like "dodge to the side, cape shield, and make a usual flourishing motion," since that would be almost more like a shield bash motion at that point.
If done right, we should hit the side of the vine and smack it off course, just in case its intended target (or a target of opportunity) was Nagisa.

47367 No.58327

These threads always update when I'm at work, or asleep at night. *shrug* Shikataganai.

>>58326
I'm down with this. We're a rouge, not a tank. Deflecting seems better than taking the full brunt of a hit.

82b27 No.58328

>>58326
I know this is a QTE, but I like the parry attempt along with the dodge.

54b3d No.58329

>>58326
It was my intention to use the cape to parry it anyways so sure, I can go with this.

6c229 No.58341

File: 1560624254410-0.png (368.89 KB, 712x480, Mepple and Mipple.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

File: 1560624254410-1.png (516.51 KB, 712x480, Tree Man.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

You spin to the left and grab your cape. You try to roll out of the way of the strike, but also push as much magic as you can into your cape. You almost succeed in getting out of the way. The vine strikes your legs. Your cape prevents you from getting hurt, but you're still knocked off your feet. Lying on the ground, you see that both of PreCure's cell phones are in the pile of books under Nagisa.

The cell phones flip open and the two creatures inside yell, "Tuxedo Kamen!"

A deep voice laughs and another vine wraps around the two phones. "Ah hahaha."

"Hurry, hurry, you have to find Honoka!" Nagisa yells.

A tree with the face of an overgrown man lumbers out from the tree line. He's the one holding up Nagisa and her the PreCure's cell phones. "Ah hahahaha. I found PreCure!"

>Absolutely not. You need to help her out of the situation.

>You seem to be able to sense magical activity in your vicinity, if you can just slip away, you can get a chance and focus.
>Write-in. [What?]

6c229 No.58342

>>58327
I actually put off the QTE by another day so I could be up and respond to the QTE.

I started writing a reply, then a friend called in the middle of the night and we ended up talking for two hours. Got too tired to finish writing the response, so I had to get some sleep.

Oh well. I failed the QTE this time. lol.

54b3d No.58353

>>58341
Wite in of rolling to our feet then extending our cane to hit him his fat ugly nose while he's busy gloating. Hopefully getting mr. Tree to drop her and the phones. We can go look for Honoka after we get her free and transformed.
>>58342
No worries Moe.

39bf4 No.58398

>>58353
She needs Honoka in order to transform, but I still agree that we should attempt to free Nagisa first. Then we can look for Honoka.

62139 No.58404

>>58341
Write-in: Spring to our feet and strike with the cane in our right hand in one smooth motion for a Monty Oum-type "conservation of energy" move that looks badass. Follow with a La Smoking Bomber from the left hand, because no one really expects southpaws in a brawl. That's why sports players and boxers hate 'em.

54b3d No.58407

>>58404
Last time we tried La Smoking Bomber it nearly blew up our arm. I think we need to wait until our future self teaches us it.

82b27 No.58410

>>58404
>>58407
Yeah, as the guy who championed the previous attempt and where it got us, I'm gonna give that one a hard "No".

>>58353
I agree with this option, partially because I have no idea what else we could really do besides punk this guy and then bail.

96bd4 No.58438

>>58404
I admit, any plan that includes the phrase "Monty Oum-like 'conservation of energy'" is incredibly tempting. It hits me in my weak spot for ridiculous action scenes.
But I have to go with the "punk-and-run" option that was previously mentioned. We are not ready for La Smoking Bomber from our left hand *again*, considering that was the hand we tried to use it from first.

6a9fb No.58440

>>58410
>>58438
Doesn't mean we can't be fancy while we roll to our feet……
I'm going to support >>58353 as well.

6c229 No.58470

File: 1560844430449.png (642.08 KB, 712x480, Home Run!.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

The redhaired bitch was willing to break Mepple's phone as a threat. You can't risk this tree man doing the same. Despite Nagisa asking you to find Honoka, you need to help get her out of the situation. You roll towards the tree man and pull out your cane. After your first revolution, you stick the cane in the ground and push your magic into it as you rotate again. The extra kick launches you up. You rotate again, pulling your cane along with you and get back on your feet. As you face your opponent once more, you level your cane and extend it out to hit him in his overgrown human face. Your aim is true and he screams in pain and he waves his branches wildly.

The swinging brings Nagisa towards the flip phones. "Taaaaaa!" She swings her lacrosse stick like a baseball bat and knocks the two phones out of the tree man's grip.

You retract your cane and run to right, snagging the two phones from the air.

"Hurry!" Nagisa calls out.

Behind you, you hear, "Seal!"


>Hurry up and help free Nagisa.

>Hurry up and get the transformation cell phones to safety.
>Hurry up and find some reinforcements.
>Hurry up and write-in. [What?]

62139 No.58474

>>58470
I think the phones are as safe as they can be on our person, especially if we can tuck 'em in a pocket on the fly. Let's help free Nagisa so she can be _our_ reinforcements. She'll be fired up like nothing else after being captured.

6c723 No.58483

>>58470
Points to you Moe for channeling your inner Monty Oum (may he rest in peace).

>>58474
I agree with this reasoning. Let's get her loose. Keep moving around this tree, and try to rose the branch that's holding her.

6c229 No.58484

>>58483
Thanks. I'm not a huge fan of the art style of RWBY, but some of the battles are real pieces of art.

62139 No.58487

>>58484
So are several battles in "Red vs. Blue." I have my favorites bookmarked for inspiration.

54b3d No.58491

>>58474
Agreed, supporting this.

82b27 No.58517

>>58474
Yeah, I don't have much else to add, so let's go with this.

6c229 No.58571

File: 1561269441498.png (478.79 KB, 712x480, Branch smash.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

You flip the two phones shut and hide them in your inside coat pocket. The safest place you can think of for them at the moment. Still, you can't leave Nagisa alone. "No, I'll get you out first, then we can find Honoka."

Still, the monster's grip on Honoka seems quite firm. It was only the fact that he was holding two phones in his branch-vine that made it possible to knock them free. You need some sort of plan, but before you can come up with one, the tree monster swings a tentacle branch at you.

You roll out of the way again, and Nagisa yells, "Stop dilly dallying! My head hurts from being upside down!"

Nagisa's nagging isn't helping you think. You jump over a sweeping branch-vine and realize that your cane is your only real way to attack, since your roses previously haven't been effective against trees. Since he's so big, he's an easy target. You support one end of your cane against a rock and aim at him. Pushing your magic into the cane, it extends rapidly and strikes the treeman in the upper part of the trunk.

The treeman roars from the impact, but loses his balance. You see him start to tip backwards and start to flail his branches to try to regain his balance. The effort doesn't work and the monster crashes onto his back.

Nagisa screams as she's swung around by the falling monster. She hits the monster's trunk and is silenced. The monster roars, clearly unhappy at being knocked down.

Behind you you hear, "Tuxedo Kamen!" Nanoha, Yuuno, Sailor Mercury, and Honoka are running towards you.

"The monster has Nagisa!" You shout to them.

>Regroup.

>Rush in there and free Nagisa.
>Write-in. [What?]

82b27 No.58582

>>58571
Hmm. We might've actually been better off disengaging there, but oh well.

Option 1, there's no point in us trying to run in solo when the most likely thing to happen in response is that we get grabbed as well.

6c723 No.58585

>>58571
Option 1. Our attacks aren't proving very effective, and we might as well hand off one of the cell phones to Honoka, then we can see about getting Nagisa hers back.

62139 No.58589

>>58571
I'm voting for option one, however reluctantly. Nagisa going silent is so not a good sign, but rushing in won't help.

54b3d No.58597

>>58571
Yeah, regrouping seems to be our best choice.



[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ b / c / d / f / o / q / r ] [ home ]